OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST IntenseZone - 2/3/04

Chanel #99

LIGHTS!

PYRO!

ACTION!

(IMG:http://free.inkfrog.com/pix/graphics/intensezone.jpg)

RATM's "Guerilla Radio" kicks out, as we're straight into another edition of OAOAST programming! The camera pans around the packed arena, taking in fans, signs and a fat man in a stupid hat:

(IMG:http://guidesarchive.ign.com/guides/14737/screens/hid_ross.jpg)

JR
Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to INTENSEZONE! Tonight we're going to see the first ever STRETCHER match on OAOAST television between Mad Cappa and Vitamin X, as Cappa continues to take on the Lightning Crew gauntlet. Plus, in our main event, new North American champion the Shuffle has his first defence- and what a challenge it will be, as he takes on Dan Black! As for Dan- I've been informed he has a huge announcement! But before all of that, let's head to the ring!

GARY MICHAEL CAPPETTA
The following contests is set for one fall...

"How I Could Just Kill A Man" hits up, and the crowd responds in surprise as Y2Jailbait jumps out onto the stage! He poses for a moment, before turning and waiting, as REJECT walks out alongside him!

GMC
Introducing first, at a total combined weight of 477lbs...REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJECT and WHY TOOOOOOOOOOO JAAAAAAILBAIT!

JR
Jailbait and Reject teaming for the first time here! Both men have been looking for a cause of late, maybe they can help each other out.

Y2J and "Reject" Aaron Justin slide into the ring, both climbing a turnbuckle and saluting the fans, as the music cuts, to be replaced by Verdi's "Requim"! Big pop from the crowd!

JR
BAH GAWD! That's JINGUS's music!

And sure enough, the Devilman himself appears under the AngleTron- but he's not in his wrestling garb. Wearing cut off jeans and sweatshire, JINGUS holds a microphone.

JINGUS
Cut the music! Listen up, everyone! Now I'm not out here to wrestle. I'm just here to present HELLFIRE!

"Reqium" starts back up, as JINGUS steps aside. Two shapes appear behind him.

GMC
Aaaand their opponents, accompanied to the ring by JINGUS, total combined weight 510lbs...Hades and Inferno, HELLFIRE!

JR
MAH GAWD, JINGUS has a tag team!

Hades, seen before as part of Dan Black's Blackheart Security, wears a black mask over long dark hair. 6'1, 240lbs, a martial artist who displayed distinctly violent tendencies under Dan Black's rule. Black tights trimmed with red.

Inferno, with burning red mask with flecks of silver, 6'3, 270lbs of muscle. Unknown as yet in OAOAST circles. Red tights trimmed with black.

The HELLFIRE team slides into the ring, as Reject and Jailbait shrug and jump them!

DING DING DING

JR
Here we go folks!

JINGUS watches on from ringside as Reject puts the boots to Hades. Jailbait has Inferno up and whips him to the ropes, but as he rebounds the masked man just shoulder blocks Y2J down to the mat!

Inferno attacks Reject from behind, grabbing him around the waist and looking for a German suplex, but Jailbait is up and breaks it up. Together Reject and Jailbait throw Inferno out to the floor. The official attempts to gain order, and orders Reject out of the ring. Jailbait and Hades square off one on one as JINGUS claps his proteges on.

JR
What motive does JINGUS have for putting together this team? Can they be a threat here in the OAOAST? I don't care, because they're HOSSES!

Hades and Y2J lockup, with Hades using his weight advantage to push Jailbait down to one knee. Y2J fights back however, and rolls out of the lock up, going to a hammerlock on his opponent. Hades quickly counters however, going to an armbar. Jailbait executes a swift forward roll to escape, but turns straight into a roundhouse kick to the head!

As Jailbait staggers, Hades grabs him and underhooks both arms. Hades pulls Y2J up and then plants him onto his knee hard.

JR
A double underhook to backbreaker from Hades! This is one scary man, folks, if indeed he is a man- the Lord only knows where JINGUS got these two from!

Hades scoops Jailbait up and whips him hard into the HELLFIRE corner, following up with an avalanche that crushes the air out of Y2J's chest. Tag to Inferno, and the other masked man is in for a double beat down of Jailbait. Reject jumps into the ring angrily, but the referee holds him back! With the ref's back turned, JINGUS joins in with some choking from the floor! The crowd boos JINGUS a little, disappointed at his attitude displayed here.

JR
JINGUS wanting his new team to win, and being ruthless in his pursuit of that!

Reject leaves the ring as Hades and JINGUS drop away, leaving Inferno to cover Jailbait-

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Inferno picks Jailbait up and hoists him up for a delayed vertical suplex that slams Y2J hard to the mat. Inferno is onto Jailbait again, whipping him to the ropes and swinging a lariat- but Jailbait ducks and goes for the tag to Reject- but Inferno grabs his foot, hauling him away.

Inferno chops hard on the chest of Jailbait, but Jailbait fires back with a pair of rights! Y2J runs to the ropes and charges at the staggered Inferno, but the bigger man gets his arm around Jailbait and just CRUSHES him into the mat with an STO! Cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THR- Reject breaks it up.

Inferno ignores Reject and slaps on a chokehold on Jailbait, which the ref counts off. JINGUS roars with approval as Inferno goes back to the choke, stopping when requested by the official, but immediately re-applying the hold! At last the referee pushes Inferno away and allows Jailbait to slowly get to his feet.

JR
These men are pushing the rules as far as they can! Jailbait is in a bad way and really needs to make that tag right now.

Inferno is back on the attack and grabs a front facelock on Jailbait, hooking him up and delivering a fierce brainbuster. Inferno rolls through and comes up with Y2J still in his grasp, and hits another brainbuster!

JR
Rolling brainbusters! This is going to leave Jailbait half unconscious!

Inferno goes for a third brainbuster, but Reject runs in and dropkicks his knees! Inferno falls, with Jailbait on top for the cover!

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Reject is back in the corner, and Jailbait starts to crawl over, but Inferno grabs his leg. Jailbait stands, and hits an enziguiri with his free leg! Inferno clasps the back of his head and Jailbait dives- and makes the tag!

Reject vaults into the ring to a POP and clotheslines Inferno down! Hades jumps in and eats a dropkick! Dropkick to Inferno! JINGUS is going beserk at ringside!

Reject propels Inferno to the ropes and back body drops him high into the air, only to get slammed in the back by Hades. Hades tries to slam Reject, but Aaron Justin counters with a kick to the gut and goes for his Styles Clash move- and hits it!

JR
MAH GAWD! This is it!

But JINGUS is on the apron, distracting the referee from making the count! Reject gets up and makes for JINGUS, but Inferno attacks him with a SPEAR from the side!

Jailbait runs in and gives the Jailbreak (twist of fate) to Inferno! Y2J dropkicks JINGUS off the apron and heads up top- FROGSPLASH to Hades! Reject rolls over for the cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING

GMC
The winners of the match, the team of REEEEJECT and WHY TOOO JAAAAILBAIT!

Reject and Y2j celebrate in the middle of the ring!

JR
What a huge win for these two! Although it has to be pointed out that the man pinned, Hades, was not the legal man.

JINGUS is in the ring! Jailbait turns into a CLAWSLAM! Reject attacks- KICK WHAM DEVILBOMB! Reject is dropped on his head!

JR
And JINGUS is not happy about the referees error at all!

JINGUS grabs the referee- BURNING HAMMER!

JR
OH MAH GAWD! JINGUS has laid out the winning team and the referee! A great match and win for Jailbait and Reject, an impressive debut from HELLFIRE
but I don't think this is over! We'll be right back after these messages!

COMMERCIALS

::The camera cuts to the Lightning Crew lockeroom. Inside are Puerto Rican Lightning and PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member. The crowd pops, then boos and chants “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” Puerto Rican Lightning and PROTOTYPE are not smiling. They both look at each other. PROTOTYPE with a depressed expression, P.R. with an irritated look. P.R. and PROTOTYPE look at each other, waiting for the first to speak. The crowd stops booing, instead anxiously waiting what will be said. Lightning sneers at PROTOTYPE with the crowd silent.::

Puerto Rican Lightning (not looking at PROTOTYPE):
Soooooooooooo….what happened last week?

PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member:
Look, I said I was sorry. I didn’t---

P.R.:
WHAT HAPPENED LAST WEEK PROTOTYPE?!!

PROTOTYPE:
I---I----I…I lost to The Mad Cappa.

::The crowd pops. They chant “MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!” PRL looks at PROTOTYPE in disgust.::

Puerto Rican Lightning:
Yes. You DID in fact lose. That’s the truth, Ruth. Normally, I wouldn’t be so pissed if one of my Lightning Crew brothers and sisters lost. Hey. Nobody's perfect. Not even the LC. But not YOU! YOU! YOU ARE THE PROTOTYPE! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE PERFECT LIGHTNING CREW MEMBER! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE ONE THAT ALL THE OTHER LC MEMBERS LOOK UP TO! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE THE MODEL FOR FUTURE GENERATIONS OF WRESTLERS!!! YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE MY GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT!!! BUT YOU LOST!!! IN YOUR FIRST MATCH YOU LOST!!! AND WORST OF ALL, TO ALL PEOPLE, YOU LOST TO THE MAD CRAPPA!!!

::The crowd pops again. “MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!” chants are heard. PROTOTYPE hangs his head in shame, putting his hands over his face. P.R. is ticked off. He has an irritated look on his face, just about wanting to punch PROTOTYPE.::

JR:
This is true. Last week, The Mad Cappa defeated both PROTOTYPE and Cuban Wall in a Handicap Match to move on in the Lightning Crew Gauntlet.

PRL:
This was not according to plan. This wasn’t supposed to be the end result. You were supposed to dominate. I NAMED YOU PROJECT: CAPPA KILLER FOR A REASON! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO CRIPPLE MAD CRAPPA! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO MAKE HIM REGRET WHAT HE HAS DONE TO ME AND THE LIGHTNING CREW! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE UNSTOPPABLE! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE ULTIMATE KILLING MACHINE! LOOK AT ME WHEN I’M TALKING TO YOU!

::PRL forces PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member to look at him. PROTOTYPE’S face becomes enraged. The crowd boos loudly and “P.R. SUCKS!” chants continue.::

Puerto Rican Lightning:
You’re an embarrassment to Puerto Rico. You’re an embarrassment to Hispanics everywhere. You’re an embarrassment to the Lightning Crew. But most of all, you are an embarrassment TO ME! I CAN’T BELIEVE THE TIME I WASTED CREATING YOU!!! YOU SUCK! YOU ARE PATHEIC! YOU ARE NOTHING! NOTHING! DO YOU HEAR THAT? NOTHING!!!

::PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member has enough and spears Puerto Rican Lightning into a wall. He lifts PRL up, grunting, yelling, screaming, and breathing heavily. P.R. has a scared look on his face. The crowd cheers, hoping that PRL gets beat up. PRL and PROTOTYPE stare at each other for a few seconds. PRL smiles.::

Puerto Rican Lightning:
You’re going to hit me? Huh? You’re going to hit me PROTOTYPE? Go ahead. Come on! COME ON! HIT ME! UNLEASH THE DEMON INSIDE! Because if you hit me? If you beat me up? Then where do you go? Huh? You don’t remember your past. You don’t know where you came from. If you leave the Lightning Crew, where do you go? I wiped out your memory. You HAVE NO PAST ANYMORE! YOUR PAST IS DESTROYED AND IS NEVER COMING BACK!!! You don’t even have a real name. Do you really want to go back? I found you off the streets and that’s where you will end up if you leave. I CREATED YOU AND I CAN DAMN SURE DESTROY YOU!

::PROTOTYPE pushes PRL further into the wall. PRL smiles. PROTOTYPE grunts.::

PRL:
So go ahead. PROTOTYPE, or JOHN BROCK, as you used to be known. Go ahead and hit me. Go ahead and walk out that door and out of the Lightning Crew. But if you do so, you will be making the biggest mistake of your miserable life. You will have nowhere to go. No job. No family. No friends. No children. No wife. You were a bum on the street when I found you. And now you want to go back? Fine. But remember, you can’t get back your precious memories. Your former personality. You have a blank brain filled with rage. The man known as John Brock died the moment I found him. He is dead, and in his place is the greatest pro wrestler to ever step in the ring. PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member. So go ahead. Do what you want. Hit me. Go ahead and hit me! Hit me! HIT ME! HIT ME! HIT ME!! HIT MEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

::PROTOTYPE a.k.a. John Brock stares at Puerto Rican Lightning for a few more seconds. The crowd is shocked, waiting for what he will do. P.R. and PROTOTYPE sneer at each other. Finally, PROTOTYPE lets go of Puerto Rican Lightning, bringing him down from the wall. The crowd boos loudly. “P.R. SUCKS!” chants fill the arena. PRL dusts himself off and taps PROTOTYPE’S right cheek. He smiles evilly as PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member scratches his head, wondering if he made the right decision.::

JR:
Such mind control. PROTOTYPE is a zombie.

Puerto Rican Lightning:
There. I see you made the right decision. Good boy. You know who will watch over you. Who will respect you and care for you. I am your creator. I AM YOUR GOD.

PROTOTYPE:
Yes boss.

PRL:
Good. That’s exactly what I like to hear. Now tonight, you have a chance to redeem yourself, PROTOTYPE. For tonight, I have arranged for you to have a match against someone I picked just for you. You know what to do. You must unleash the demon inside. You must crush him. YOU WILL UNLEASH THE DEMON INSIDE! CAN YOU DO IT?

PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member:
YES!

PRL:
CAN YOU DO IT?!!

PROTOTYPE:
YES!!!

PRL (smiling evilly):
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!! DANCE, PUPPET, DANCE! NOW GO OUT THERE AND MAKE ME PROUD! DO IT FOR PUERTO RICO! DO IT FOR THE LIGHTNING CREW! BUT MOST OF ALL DO IT FOR ME!!! I AM YOUR BOSS! IMPRESS ME! UNLEASH THE DEMON INSIDE! UNLEASH HIM!!! LET ALL THAT RAGE COME OUT AND ATTACK! YOU ARE THE PERFECT WRESTLER! IT’S TIME FOR YOU TO START ACTING LIKE ONE! Let’s go John…oh I mean…PROTOTYPE!

::Puerto Rican Lightning and PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member leave the lockeroom. They walk to the entrance as the crowd boos.::

JR:
BAWD GAWD~!!! PRL has just revealed a little more info into PROTOTYPE’S past. John Brock? PROTOTYPE will have a one-on-one matchup, and it is coming up next!

::The screen fades to black with PROTOTYPE and PRL walking.::

::COMMERCIALS::

We're backstage, in the sumptuous office of IZ GM Dan Black. Sitting at his desk in his trademark sharply tailored suit, Dan leans back, running his hand through his dark hair, a look of satisfaction in his grey eyes.

BLACK
Thankyou for joining me. I have a match tonight- and an important lesson to teach the -

Dan screws up his face in disgust-

BLACK
Shuffle. So I shall keep this brief. When I became IZ GM, my ambition was to take IZ to new levels. Make new stars. Sign new stars. Well, today is another step towards fulfilling that ambition. IntenseZone has a new addition to the roster. I did what Stephen Joseph, Banky, whoever, couldnt do. Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, IZ's newest star. Play the tape.

A sunrise. Flicker to the face of a screaming man...
The OAOAST world title belt, around the waist of someone, face obscured by shadow...
Flicker to the face of the screaming man once more...its Treble Charged!
Camera pans out...TC is locked in a deadly hold...

BOOM! Cut to frantic action shots, bodies slammed, faces howling in pain, the title belt spinning in the air, still the central figure is always out of shot.

THE MAN.

THE LEGEND.

THE START OF IT ALL.

The action gets faster still, speeding to a blur of images which suddenly come jarring to a halt. The screen displays a still image of one man.

(IMG:http://www.tuttowrestling.com/angle.jpg)

ANGLESAULT.

INTENSEZONE.

COMING SOON.

JR
MAH GAWD! ANGLESAULT! ANGLESAULT! STONECOLD! ER-ANGLESAULT!

::The screen turns into shades of red, blue, and orange. The Lightning Crew logo appears on the bottom of the screen with Lightning Crew.com underneath. In scratchy white letters read these words, narrated by a man with a scratchy high whisper: “THE FOLLOWING ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN PAID FOR BY THE LIGHTNING CREW”::

JR
ANGLE- aww, crap...

::”No Chance In Hell” by Lloyd & Boyd starts playing. The screen is still covered in shades of red, blue, and orange. Puerto Rican Lightning and Vitamin X are sitting on stools in a white empty room. There are blankets covering the floor. A movie projector plays on a big white sheet footage of the beatdown The Mad Cappa took on May 27, 2003. PRL and X are almost mesmerized by the footage. Puerto Rican Lightning jamming the ringbell onto Mad Cappa’s neck causing his neck to hit the barricade crushing his larynx is played over and over again. There are close-ups, fade-outs, zoom ins, and zooms out of the footage with PRL and X still looking and smiling. The camera does rapid cut, intersecting the footage of Cappa’s larynx getting crushed, with PRL and X speaking. “No Chance In Hell” continues to play.::

Puerto Rican Lightning:
That was truly a great night in Lightning Crew history.

Vitamin X:
Oh yeah, I know what you were talking about P.R. The night I joined the Lightning Crew and the night The Mad Cappa got crushed!

PRL:
Yes, that night will go down as one of my career highlights.

Vitamin X:
And mine too.

PRL (unenthusiastic):
Uh…yeah. Anyway, it couldn’t have gone down better than it did. I mean here is The Mad Cappa. A young rookie.

Vitamin X:
A blue chipper.

P.R.:
Who was wrestling one of the most important matches in his life. He was main eventing one of the OaOasT’s top rated shows. He was challenging a great athlete such as myself.

Vitamin X:
You are great, P.R.

P.R.:
Thank you. Here he was thinking he was going to win it all. He thought he had me beat. He thought he was going to win the Puerto Rican Championship. He thought he was going to be on top of the rule. Beating me, he thought, would do all of that.

Vitamin X:
But instead, his dreams came crashing down once I arrived!

::Extreme close-up of the taser shot on Mad Cappa.::

Vitamin X:
I was like a stealth bomber. I struck when everyone least expected it. I attacked CRAPPA, hitting him with probably the most dangerous weapon there is. I gave you the leeway, P.R., to give Cappa the P.R. Nightmare and beat him 1-2-3 in the middle of the ring.

PRL:
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Let’s not get carried away here, kimosabe. You may have HELP OUT, but it wasn’t only because of YOU that I defeated Mad Cappa. Get that through your head. I CAN BEAT THE MAD CAPPA! YOU JUST HAPPEN TO SHOW UP JUST WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO COME BACK! The plan was in place for you to show up and attack. YOU chose to show up when I was getting pinned. BUT I WOULD HAVE KICKED OUT! I WOULD HAVE! I WOULD HAVE!!!

Vitamin X:
Okay. Okay. Calm down, son. You have no reason to be mad, P.R.

PRL (calming down):
Okay. Okay. Man, did it feel good to hit The Mad Cappa with the chair. To give him that Puerto Rico Elbow. 10 times! I hit Mad CRAPPA in the head with a chair 10 times. He should have been dead.

Vitamin X:
I have no idea how he managed to survive all those hits to the head. I’d be out like a light.

PRL:
I know. But to see him bleeding.

::The camera does an extreme close-up of Mad Cappa bleeding.::

PRL:
To see him in pain. To see the blood cover his pathetic face and body.

::Extreme close-up of The Mad Cappa being zapped with the stun taser while handcuffed. Extreme close up of The Mad Cappa screaming in pain while in a stretcher. Close up of Cappa screaming in slow motion. All the footage is played in black and white. Lightning and Vitamin X continue watching the footage with evil smiles on their faces. The camera does a close up of X’s teeth, then PRL’s eyes.::

PRL:
Too see him scream out. And then, to crush his larynx with that ringbell. To cause him to struggle to breathe. To cause HIM TO BE PUT ON A STRETCHER! TO CAUSE HIM NOT TO TALK! THAT MADE ME PROUD TO BE ME!!!

::”No Chance In Hell” by Lloyd & Boyd continues to play. Tha Puerto Rican crushing The Mad Cappa’s larynx is shown again and again from different angles in slow motion. Extreme close up. Far away. It’s all shown with PRL narrating.::

PRL:
Vitamin X. I thank you for helping out. But it was ME! IT WAS ME WHO CRUSHED HIS LAYRNX! IT WAS ME THAT HAD HIS BLOOD ON MY HANDS! IT WAS ME WHO NEARLY CRIPPLED HIM! I HURT HIM AND I LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF HIM! SEEING MAD CAPPA SCREAMING BROUGHT A TEAR TO MY EYE!

Vitamin X:
And now tonight, I get to finish what I started. I’m taking Cappa on in a stretcher match.

PRL:
A stretcher match? (Echo)

::Wacky camera angles::

Vitamin X:
Yes, a Stretcher Match. And I, promise you Puerto Rican Lightning, that I will finish the job. I will beat The Mad Cappa. I will put him on a stretcher. Trust me, he will NOT be walking out of this arena tonight. He will NOT be able to use his legs once I’m done with him.

PRL:
X, I am not worried. You’ve brought him down before, you can do it again. I have 100% faith in you that you will get the job done. I’m not worried, after tonight The Mad Cappa will get a repeat of what he went through on that fateful night!

Vitamin X:
I am ready. I am ready. THE MAD CAPPA HAS NO CHANCE IN HELL OF BEATING ME!

Puerto Rican Lightning:
THAT’S THE KIND OF TALK I LIKE TO HEAR!

Vitamin X:
Cappa is no match. I am just THAT much better than him. That’s right baby! Young Simba is on the prowl and he will be BUSTING a few Caps in Mad Cappa’s ass tonight. HA! HA!

::Vitamin X does a head bang. He and Puerto Rican Lightning sit back down and look at the footage. Vitamin X and PRL put their sunglasses on and smile.::

Vitamin X:
Come and take your vitamin X, Cappa.

PRL:
That should go on a shirt.

Vitamin X:
You know, I’ve always wanted my own shirt.

PRL:
I’ll look into it. See what I can do.

Vitamin X:
Thanks man. You know, I’ve been in the Lightning Crew for 8 months, and you and I are like brothers.

Tha Puerto Rican:
Awwwwww. Thanks, X.

Vitamin X:
You and I. We’re tight. We’re close. We are blood brothers.

P.R.:
Awwwwww. Thanks. High five.

:.R. and Vitamin X go for a high five but stop.::

Puerto Rican Lightning:
Brothers don’t shake hands.

Puerto Rican Lightning and Vitamin X:
Brothers hug!

::PRL and Vitamin X hug each other. They exchange pleasantries and then let go. Looking at the movie screen with sly smiles on their faces.::

Vitamin X:
After tonight, The Mad Cappa will be carried out on a stretcher once again.

::Extreme close-up of The Mad Cappa being carried out on a stretcher. “No Chance In Hell” comes to an end as Tha Puerto Rican and Vitamin X continue their brotherly hug.::

P.R.:
I love you man~!

Vitamin X:
I love you too man~!

::They fake cry like they just reunited.::

::The same screen shown at the beginning of the video appears again. The Lightning Crew logo appears at the bottom of the screen along with LightningCrew.Com on the bottom. In scratchy white letters, read these words, narrated by the same man with the high, scratchy whisper voice: “THE PRECEEDING ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN PAID FOR BY THE LIGHTNING CRE

JR:
And now fans coming up next is quite possibly, the most emotional match in the Lightning Crew Gauntlet. It is a match that we have all been waiting to see for 8 months. This match is going to be filled with anger, rage, and vengeance. The Mad Cappa continues the Lightning Crew Gauntlet against Vitamin X, the man who joined the Lightning Crew on the night that The Mad Cappa was injured at the hands of the Lightning Crew. Vitamin X, the man who used the stun taser on Cappa on that fateful night, and was the one who started that beatdown that led to Mad Cappa’s larynx being crushed by Puerto Rican Lightning, and in a way, started the Lightning Crew Gauntlet in the first place.

:: The Lightning Crew Gauntlet logo appears onscreen. The Lightning Crew logo flashes across the screen and stops on top of the screen while underneath it, in big, white, blocky letters appears the word GAUNTLET. Colombian Heat, Spanish Fly, Mr. Boricua, Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez, Vitamin X, Thomas Rodriguez, PROTOTYPE: The Perfect Lightning Crew Member, and Cuban Wall all appear underneath the logo posing. There are red X’s covering Fly, Boricua, Thomas Rodriguez, Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez, Cuban Wall and PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member. The six of them also appear in black and white. The crowd pops loudly, as usual, and chants “MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!” as they await for Mad Cappa to enter.::

JR:
It is a heartbeat away. The Mad Cappa will get a chance to strike back against Vitamin X, the man who nearly ended his career back in May. Vitamin X, despite being a member of the most dangerous stable on IntenseZone, has yet to make a significant impact on the company like he has promised many times. Tonight, he has a chance to step away from the Lightning Crew, and make IZ history, by taking out The Mad Cappa, finishing the job he started on Memorial Day 2003. This is going to be a Stretcher Match. No pinfalls, no countouts, no submissions. The only way to win is to put your opponent on a stretcher that is placed at ringside, and roll your opponent across the line that is placed in the middle of the entrance. I bet that you will not be seeing any armbars or any headlocks; this will be nothing more than a fight. A fight between two men who despise each other. One man will be looking for revenge. The other will be looking to finish the job he started. The whole idea behind a stretcher match is that the opponent is so beat up, so destroyed, that he cannot fight back, and will need medical attention following this contest. Anything goes in a Stretcher Match. Weapons, brawling on the outside, low blows, foreign objects, it’s all legal in this match. This is gonna be a slobberknocker folks! The Mad Cappa has so far defeated each Lightning Crew member he’s fought, and is 2 members away from a one-on-one match against Puerto Rican Lightning! And tonight’s match is one that has a lot of history behind it.

::The IntenseZone logo flashes by on the screen. It is followed by a black screen that has the words “INTENSEZONE. MAY 27, 2003. PUERTO RICAN CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH: PUERTO RICAN LIGHTNING (CHAMPION) VS. THE MAD CAPPA. THE MAD CAPPA’S LIFE IS CHANGED FOREVER.” written on it in big, white blocky letters. Ominous music plays in the background.::

::Cut to The Mad Cappa/PRL/P.R. Title Video Package::

(Clips of the PRL/Mad Cappa match are shown as some music is played)

::The Mad Cappa and Puerto Rican Lightning engage in a staredown….::

::PRL goes to punch Cappa, but Cappa ducks…::

::Cappa punches PRL and sends him into the corner...::

::PRL does a Flair Flip and gets clotheslined off the apron...::

::PRL does his patented leap frogs...::

::Cappa with the IMPACT!...::

::PRL elbows Cappa down and dances to mock him...::

::PRL misses the FU Elbow Drop...::

::Sharpshooter by PRL...(which fades into)...Walls of Cappa by TMC...::

::Both Bust A Cap's are shown back to back...::

::(Suddenly the classical music ends, and ominous music begins playing. The screen goes black and white as Vitamin X shows up)::

::Taser shot by Vitamin X!...::

.R. Nightmare! 1...2...3!!!::

JR: BAW GAWD~! I don’t believe it! I don’t believe what I just saw! I don't believe it!

::The P.R. Nightmare and Mr. Boricua Chokeslam on Cappa are shown...::

::Cappa is handcuffed and hit with the taser 4 more times...::

::PRL wails on Cappa with a chair...::

::PRL is shown breaking Cappa's arm and leg with the chair...::

::PRL leaps off the top rope with the ringbell smashing Cappa's throat into the guardrail...::

::Cappa is taken away on a stretcher...::

::The final shot is of Puerto Rican Lightning raising the Puerto Rican Championship while grinning angrily. He then laughs an evil laugh as the screen fades to black::

(As we fade out we hear JR in the background)

JR:
Cappa may never wrestle again thanks to that no good Puerto Rican Lightning!

::The IntenseZone logo flashes by on the screen again. The crowd cheers as a spotlight is shown on the stretcher that is near the ring. The camera then zooms in on the big white line is drawn near the entrance. The crowd chants “CAP-PA! CAP-PA! CAP-PA! CAP-PA!”

JR:
A lot has changed since that fateful night. PRL has added several more members to the Lightning Crew. PRL won the North American Championship at Dirty Deeds. He competed in the first ever OaOasT Elimination Chamber match at Deadly Game: Unlucky 7. The Mad Cappa returned in August, against doctor orders, and has been on the hunt for Lightning ever since then. He may get his chance tonight, if he can get by Vitamin X and the Lightning Crew who will surely be right there if things don’t go X’s way. The Mad Cappa is NOT at 100% and X could take advantage of that. But The Mad Cappa might win tonight. He defeated Spanish Fly the night after Bloody, Battered, and Beaten. He defeated the monster Mr. Boricua. He has defeated Thomas Rodriguez, and Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez. And last week on IntenseZone, Cappa defeated both Cuban Wall and PROTOTYPE in a Handicap Match that resulted in yours truly getting beat up by PROTOTYPE a little while ago. Damn that Puerto Rican Lightning. DAMN HIM TO HELL! Now The Mad Cappa could get his revenge on the one man who, without a doubt, was the most responsible for the heinous attack 8 months ago. X and Cappa are evenly matched. The winner is up in the air.

"3…2…1…I’M THE BOMB!"

JR:
What the? What is he doing out here?

::Calvin Szechstein steps out onto the ramp, his eyes gleaming, the OAOAST Heavyweight title draped over his right shoulder. He points at JR, grinning, and walks over to the commentary table to take a seat. He picks up a headset, putting it on and adjusting it a bit as JR gives him the third degree.::

JR:
By Gawd, Calvin, what the hell are you doing over here?

CALVIN:
Well, JR, I figured I'd come over here to give the fans my insider, EXPERT commentary on this match.

JR:
But... why are you coming back to IntenseZone?

CALVIN:
Actually, there was this lucrative deal Dan Black gave me to come back, but I'll explain all of that next week. My first assignment back on IntenseZone as World Champion is to call this match, so let's get to it.

::A lightning bolt hits the entrance. The crowd boos loudly as a deep, slow voiced man saids “LIGHTNING CREW”. The lights go down in the arena, and slow flashing white lights cover the entrance as the opening violin playing of “No Chance In Hell” by Lloyd & Boyd starts. The crowd boos loudly and chants “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” as the Lightning Crew entrance video plays on the AngleTron. Finally, the actual song kicks in.::

*No Chance (No Chance)
That’s What Ya Got! (Ha! HA! HA! Yeah!)

We’re up against
No machine too strong (Too strong)

Pussy politicians
Buying souls for us are…PUPPETS! (PUPPETS!)*

::After that line of the song, Vitamin X makes his entrance to loud heat that is only second compared to Puerto Rican Lightning. Mr. Boricua accompanies the charismatic announcer of the LC, grunting and snorting. Vitamin X looks at the crowd with disgust in his eyes. The crowd responds in kind with booing and “X SUCKS!” chants. X orders Boricua to follow him to the ring. He walks to the ring, slowly, bobbing his head in tune with “No Chance In Hell” by Lloyd & Boyd.::

*But will find their place
In line (In line)

But tie a string around your
Finger now boy cuz (Cuz)

Cuz it’s just a matter of time!
Cuz you’ve got…NO CHANCE (You’ve got no chance)
NO CHANCE IN HELL!

You’ve got…NO CHANCE (Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!)
NO CHANCE IN HELL! (No Chance In Hell)*

*DING DING DING*

Gary Michael Cappatetta:
Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is a STRETCHER MATCH! And is scheldued for one fall. And is Part 6 of the Lightning Crew Gauntlet! If The Mad Cappa wins this match, he moves on to the final round of the Lightning Crew Gauntlet! But if he loses, then Puerto Rican Lightning and The Mad Cappa can never ever have a match against each other. The rules of the stretcher match are as follows: there are no countouts, no disqualifications, no pinfalls, and no submissions. The only way to win is to place the opponent on the stretcher at ringside, and roll him across the big white line that is placed near the entrance. The first person to do this wins the match. Introducing first, coming to the ring, weighing in at 248 lbs. From Miami, Florida. Accompanying to the ring by Mr. Boricua. Representing the Lightning Crew. VITAMINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!

*You’ve got…NO CHANCE!!! (Got no chance)
NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!

You’ve got…NO CHANCE!!! (No Chance)
NO CHANCE IN HELL!!! (Yeah!)

Come on
Come on
Come and get it (Come and get it)

Come on (Come on)*

::Vitamin X continues making his way to the ring with Boricua behind him. Decked out in a black Lightning Crew t-shirt, black elbow pads, a gold chain, blue sweatpants, and sneakers, X flips the crowd off and hops on the turnbuckle. Mr. Boricua climbs over the top rope and enters the ring, grunting and cracking his knuckles. He yells at some fans as a spotlight appears on Vitamin X, who is standing on a turnbuckle.::

*Come on
Come on
Come and get it (Come and get it)
Come on! (Come on!)

Come on
Come on
Come and get it! (Come and get it)
Come on! (Come on!)

Come on
Come on
Come and get it
No Chance (Yeah!)*

::Vitamin X crosses his arms in a X and looks at the crowd in disgust. The crowd responds with loud, loud booing and “X SUCK! X SUCKS! X SUCKS! X SUCKS!” chants. He enters the ring, and raises his arms up in a pose, receiving more boos. X and Mr. Boricua jaw with the fans. Vitamin X high fives Boricua, who exits the ring, while “No Chance In Hell” by Lloyd & Boyd comes to an end.::

*NO CHANCE (You’ve got No Chance)
NO CHANCE IN HELL!!! (No Chance In Hell)

You’ve got…NO CHANCE!!! (Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!)
NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!!

You’ve got…NO CHANCE!!! (Got No Chance)
NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!

You’ve got…NO CHANCE (No Chance)
NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!!

YEAHHHHH!!!!*

::The lights go back in the arena with Vitamin X standing in the center. The crowd begins chanting “MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!” waiting for The Mad One to arrive.::

*1, 2, 3! Hit It!*

::The opening trumpet blare brings the crowd up to its feet. Vitamin X sneers as “Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Mix)” by DJ Kool begins playing. The lights go down in the arena, with spotlights circling the crowd. Some begin dancing as the lights flicker on and off in the entrance. Vitamin X can’t figure out why the crowd loves Cappa, who receives “GO CAP-PA! GO CAP-PA! GO CAP-PA! GO CAP-PA!” in tune with the hip-hop song. The spotlights stop circling, except for one that centers on the entrance. The crowd explodes with cheers and chants, as the back of The Mad Cappa is shown. Cappa dances, and then turns around, smiling and yelling, slapping hands with the fans as he walks down the aisle. Wearing sunglasses along with his usual attire of a white shirt, baggy jean shorts, tennis sneakers, and wristbands, The Mad Cappa absorbs the cheers of the adoring public.::

GMC:
And his opponent, coming to the ring at this time, weighing in at 185 lbs. From Washington, D.C. He is the challenger in the Lightning Crew Gauntlet. The MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD CAPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AA!!!!!

::”Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Mix)” continues playing as The Mad Cappa continues walking to the ring, slapping hands with the fans along the way. He stops to receive a rose from a young teenage girl, who has “I LUV MAD CAPPA” written across her cheeks. Cappa smiles and hugs the young girl, who then giggles and jumps up and down with her friends. Vitamin X and Mr. Boricua trash talk Cappa, who looks at the stretcher, and then at X, who stares back at him. The Mad Cappa trash talks with X on the outside, telling him that he will roll him across the big white line at the entrance. The Mad One walks around ringside, slapping hands with all the fans in the front row. “Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Mix)” by DJ Kool continues playing as Cappa high fives all the fans at ringside, and then enters the ring. He smiles, receiving “MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!” chants. He winks at the crowd, but his smile turns to a frown once he lays his eyes on Vitamin X. He heads to a turnbuckle, never taking his eyes off X, who is at the opposite turnbuckle, staring at him with an evil grin. Mr. Boricua yells at Cappa, as The Mad One removes his sunglasses. The bell rings.::

*DING DING DING*

The Lightning Crew Gauntlet: If The Mad Cappa wins, he moves on step further to a one-on-one match against Puerto Rican Lightning. If The Mad Cappa loses, then he and Puerto Rican Lightning can never ever have a match against each other. Stretcher Match: First Person To Put Their Opponent On A Stretcher And Roll Him Across A Specific Line Wins: The Mad Cappa vs. Vitamin X (with Mr. Boricua):
The crowd explodes once the bell rings. The Mad Cappa heads to the outside, with his sunglasses in tow, and looks for someone in the front row. The fans all clamor up shouting for Cappa to give them the glasses. Cappa thinks about it for a few minutes, and heads to a little kid in the front row wearing a Mad Cappa t-shirt and hat. Mad Cappa places the sunglasses on the kid’s face, and gives him a noogie. The Mad Cappa smiles at the kid and his dad.

JR:
Look at Mad Cappa, making this an enjoyable experience for everyone!

CALVIN:
The insider term for that is 'sucking up', Jim.

Vitamin X orders Cappa to get in the ring. Cappa looks at X with a determined face and slowly enters the ring. He never stops looking at X, who also stares at Cappa. The crowd cools down, with a “MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!” chants starting up as soon as Cappa enters the ring. He and X engage in a staredown from opposite turnbuckles, with the crowd anxious for them to start wrestling. They circle the ring never taking their eyes off each other. The Mad Cappa and Vitamin X lock up. They each jaw for position with neither man getting a good hold on the other. Vitamin X applies a headlock on Mad Cappa and clenches it for a few seconds, but Cappa escapes the hold and whips X to the ropes. He tries to clothesline X, but X ducks. Vitamin X goes for his own clothesline, but Cappa ducks and gives him the Fall From Grace to a pop.

JR:
Nice maneuver by Mad Cappa, getting the early one up on Vitamin X!

CALVIN:
Yes, but a wrestling match is like a NASCAR race... if you go too fast too early you're roadkill by the two hundredth lap.

Vitamin X gets up and goes after Mad Cappa, but gets arm dragged as a result. He goes after him again, and gets arm dragged. He goes after him a third time and gets arm dragged. Vitamin X and Cappa bump into each other, and slug it out.

Vitamin X gets the advantage and beats Mad Cappa into the ropes. He grabs him, and whips him into the turnbuckle. However, The Mad Cappa climbs the top rope…and comes back down with the side swinging moonsault to a big pop. Cappa goes for the cover, but forgets it is a stretcher match, so he gets off of X.

CALVIN:
Look at that rookie mistake by Mad Cappa! A true professional would have... well, he wouldn't have done that.

JR:
The Mad Cappa is a true professional! He has his degree in wrestling from Utah State!

CALVIN:
True professionals have masters degrees in wrestling, Jim. Mad Cappa is just chump change.

The Mad Cappa beats on Vitamin X, kicking him in the back and neck. Cappa yells out “NOW YOU KNOW HOW I FELT!” and poses to cheers. “MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!” chants fill the arena as Vitamin X gets up, albeit slower this time. Cappa picks up X, and chops him several times. The crowd yells out “WOOOOOOOOO!” after every chop. Vitamin X starts to show signs of pain, as TMC beats on X. Mad Cappa whips X to the ropes, but X reverses. X puts his head down, but Cappa comes back, grabbing X by his short hair and giving him the X-Factor straight to the mat. Cappa heads to the top rope. The crowd stands up in anticipation, cheering loudly and chanting “CAP-PA! CAP-PA! CAP-PA! CAP-PA!” He points to the crowd, smiles, and then jumps off the top with the Top Rope Legdrop to a pop.

JR:
TOP ROPE LEGDROP!

CALVIN:
People are cheering this garbage? He just beat him thoroughly about the unprotected head and shoulders, that is a disqualification!

Vitamin X, slowly, gets up. The Mad Cappa grabs X, and gives him a reverse DDT. The crowd starts to come alive again, as Mad Cappa beats on X on the mat releasing all the hatred he feels for Vitamin X. He chokes X with his bare hands, but lets go and heads to the top rope once again. He waits for X to get up. The crowd stands up, waiting. X slowly gets up, and when he does, Cappa gives him a missile dropkick. Cappa goes for the cover again, but the referee reminds him it is a Stretcher Match, so he gets off of Vitamin X, and beats on him some more to the crowd’s cheers.

JR:
Mad Cappa is really taking it to Vitamin X!

CALVIN:
Yes, and all those attempted pins are really taking the wind out of X's sails, right, Jim?

Cappa smiles, then grabs Vitamin X and whips him into a turnbuckle. TMC goes to Vitamin X, and begins stomping a mudhole in him, with the crowd counting along with each kick. Vitamin X lies on the mat, holding his stomach, and struggling to breathe as The Mad Cappa smiles and yells. The crowd cheers loudly and chants “LET’S GO CAP-PA! CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP. LET’S GO CAP-PA! *CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP*. Cappa picks up Vitamin X and chops him some more. More “WOOOOOOS!” from the crowd. TMC with a gutwrench suplex onto Vitamin X. TMC trash talks X, who is starting to show signs of fatigue, and picks him up. He riles the crowd up, and then whips him into the ropes. He holds onto X, kicks him in the gut, and gives him the Cappabomb. He goes for the cover again, but the referee once again reminds him it’s a Stretcher Match. Cappa saids “FUCK!” out loud, and then urges X to get up.

CALVIN:
I'd like to remind my good friends at the FCC that this show airs before ten p.m. and that you should look into revoking the IntenseZone license.

JR:
You are a god damned two faced lying sack of...

CALVIN:
Jim, it's 9:45. Do you really want to be blamed when IntenseZone is replaced next week by Sesame Street reruns?

Cappa kicks X in the face for a few minutes, with a look of rage on his face.

Mad Cappa grabs Vitamin X again, and whips him into the ropes. He follows with a spinebuster on X’s back which causes him to scream out loud.

TMC picks up X and slaps him in his face. He whips him into the ropes again. Cappa goes for a clothesline, but X ducks, and tackles Mad Cappa down to the mat. The crowd starts booing, as Vitamin X starts beating on The Mad Cappa, hitting his face with lefts and rights, and slamming his head onto the mat. Vitamin X picks up Cappa and whips him into a turnbuckle, sternum first, which causes the crowd to groan. Vitamin X grabs Mad Cappa and throws him, shoulder first, into the ringpost. X kicks Cappa in the stomach several times, with the crowd becoming louder and louder, and booing. They begin chanting “X SUCKS! X SUCKS! X SUCKS! X SUCKS!” as Vitamin X puts TMC on a turnbuckle, and hits him with lightning fast kicks to the face and stomach. He hits Cappa with a big kick to the face, which makes TMC slump down to the mat. Vitamin X stops for a moment, to soak in the boos that are coming in his direction. The crowd boos loudly and chants “X SUCKS!” Vitamin X jaws with the fans, giving them the “UP YOURS!” hand signal, and spitting in their direction. He goes back to working on Mad Cappa’s back and neck. He picks Cappa up and gives him a snap suplex. He chokes Cappa and then picks him up, giving him several European Uppercuts. X whips Cappa into the ropes, and follows with a clothesline that sends The Mad Cappa over the top rope to the floor next to the Stretcher. The crowd groans at the bump Cappa took, and begin booing loudly, as Vitamin X exits the ring with a sly smile on his face, laughing.

JR:
Look at the deviousness of Mad Cappa! What an a... *catches Calvin's stare* ... a butt face!

CALVIN:
Hey, Jim, it's no-disqualifications... I say Vitamin X pulls out a gun and busts a cap.

JR:
... that wasn't funny.

Vitamin X beats on The Mad Cappa on the outside. He keeps putting him down, but Cappa continues to get up. X gives Cappa a Field Goal like kick to the gut, and then grabs the backboard and places it on the ring apron, and then picks up Mad Cappa, punching him in his face. TMC becomes more dizzy and tired, and X whips Cappa right into a ringpost. The crowd groans as Cappa holds his back in pain. X beats on TMC, giving him a neckbreaker on the floor.

CALVIN:
Vitamin X using tremendous psychology on The Mad Cappa here, if I do say so myself.

JR:
You do, Calvin. And it's not like they're in a submissions match, so it doesn't really matter, does it?

Vitamin X places the plastic board on the ringpost. X grabs Mad Cappa as the crowd begins booing once again. They chant “MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!” in between booing Vitamin X. X tells the crowd to “Shut up!” which gives Cappa enough time to grab X’s sweatpants, and whip him into the plastic board to a loud pop.

The crowd starts to come alive again, as The Mad Cappa lays into X who is still on the board. Cappa rams X’s face into the board, and then to the actual stretcher, demanding that X lie on the stretcher. Cappa tries to roll Cappa across the white line, but X kicks Cappa in the face. Vitamin X stands on top of the stretcher…and gives the Mad Cappa a Flying Clothesline from the stretcher to the floor.

JR:
Vitamin X channeling Kane with that flying clothesline!

CALVIN:
Are you kidding? There hasn't been a flying anything of that magnitude since...

JR:
If you reference 9/11, so help me God I will kill you.

Vitamin X kicks Cappa in the neck to keep him down and then grabs the plastic board and slams it onto Mad Cappa’s back several times. He places the board back on top of the Stretcher and tells the crowd that he is going to put Cappa on the Stretcher. The crowd boos loudly, as Vitamin X picks up Cappa and puts him on the stretcher.

Vitamin X wheels The Mad Cappa on the Stretcher, causing the crowd to go crazy and cheer for Cappa to escape. The Mad Cappa puts his right foot on the floor; fightning Vitamin X. X yells “LET ME WIN YOU SON-OF-A-BITCH!” but Mad Cappa rolls himself off the stretcher and crawls to the ring with X following him.

JR:
Whattamaneuver by Mad Cappa!

CALVIN:
For God's sake, Jim, show some professionalism. The Mad Cappa is flopping around the outside of the ring like... one of those jokes you can't say on TV before 10:00 pm.

X catches up to Cappa, who is now breathing heavily, sweating, and showing signs of being in pain. He brawls with TMC. Vitamin X picks up Cappa in a Gorilla Press position. He drops him, neck first, onto a barricade, causing TMC to cough and hold his neck in pain. Cappa holds onto the barricade, which allows X to beat on him some more. X gets on top of a barricade and does another Flying Clothesline onto Cappa. He beats on him some more. The two men are at ringside, as they continue brawling. TMC starts to come back, chopping X in the chest. X goes for a third clothesline, but Cappa ducks, and grabs X by his neck, and gives him the Final Cut on the floor. The Mad Cappa and Vitamin X lie on the floor, each in pain, each catching their breath. They both slowly get up, each waiting for the other to make the first move. The crowd cheers Mad Cappa on, as the two wrestlers begin brawling once again. Cappa soon gets the advantage, arm dragging X on the floor onto a barricade. Cappa grabs a cable from one of the cameras and starts choking Vitamin X with it. X screams for mercy, with Cappa choking X with a look of rage on his face. He yells, “BLEED!!!” and beats on Vitamin X some more. The crowd cheers Cappa on, hoping that Cappa gets his revenge on X for nearly crippling him only 8 months ago.

JR:
Look at Mad Cappa! He is furious!

CALVIN:
He ought to be suspended, as I'm quite sure that we have an intent to injure rule here in the OAOAST.

Soon, Vitamin X is lying on the floor, motionless, and appearing to be unconscious. The Mad Cappa smiles, as the crowd starts chanting “MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!” Cappa tries to put X on the stretcher, but X holds on to the stretcher, and nails Cappa with a forearm to the face. He tries to nail Cappa again, but Cappa blocks the punch, and beats on X some more. They brawl back to ringside. The Mad Cappa rams Vitamin X into a barricade and wails him with rights and lefts. The crowd cheers TMC on. The Mad Cappa begins choking Vitamin X who is lying on a barricade. Suddenly, a man wearing a Mad Cappa hat, a Mad Cappa mask, a Mad Cappa t-shirt, a leather jacket, blue baggy jeans, sneakers, and a gold chain comes out from the crowd, over the barricade, carrying a steel chair. He walks over to Cappa…and slams him over the back with the chair. Cappa immediately falls to the floor, as the man hits him in the back with the chair several times. The crowd is shocked at what is happening.

JR:
BAH GAWD WHO IS THIS MAN BAH GAWD!?

The man takes off the Mad Cappa hat, the leather jacket, and the mask to reveal himself to be….PUERTO RICAN LIGHTNING.

CALVIN:
Look, Jim, it's PRL. Hi, PRL.

The crowd explodes with boos and “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” chants as PRL orders X to continue beating on Cappa. He kicks Cappa in the gut, and laughs his evil laugh. The Mad Cappa struggles to get up, but PRL continues beating him with his fists. Suddenly, Cappa gets a burst of energy, and spears PRL into a barricade.

Puerto Rican Lightning and The Mad Cappa brawl near the barricade as the crowd boos loudly and chant “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!”. Soon, Vitamin X grabs the same chair PRL used, and hits Cappa again in the back with it. Cappa crumbles to the floor, as PRL sneers at his mortal enemy. PRL laughs and high fives X and then tells him to attack some more.

JR:
What about sadism now, Calvin!?

CALVIN:
Eh, Mad Cappa did it first.

Vitamin X grabs a monitor from the announcer’s table and waits for The Mad Cappa to get up. Cappa slowly, breathing heavily, and sweating, grabs the table in order to balance himself. Once TMC is up, Vitamin X runs…and slams the monitor onto The Mad Cappa’s face, busting him up.

Cappa begins bleeding, albeit slowly, as Puerto Rican Lightning beats on him and throws him onto the top of the announcer’s table. PRL tells Vitamin X to get on the top rope. X obliges with a sick smile on his face. The crowd boos loudly, louder than they have been the entire match. The crowd chants “X SUCKS! X SUCKS! X SUCKS! X SUCKS!” Vitamin X jumps onto the top rope with PRL holding Mad Cappa on top of the announcer’s table.

JR:
They're double teaming Mad Cappa! Look at the fear in PRL's eyes!

CALVIN:
Look at the fear in your eyes, tubby. Get the hell out of the Lightning Crew's way.

Vitamin X smiles evilly, and sneers at the crowd. Vitamin X leaps off the top rope…and delivers an elbow drop onto The Mad Cappa straight through the table.

The crowd is in awe, chanting “HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!” as The Mad Cappa, still bleeding, and Vitamin X, lie on the floor in the remains of the announcer’s table, breathing heavily and sweating. PRL cheers X on, ordering him to get up.

Puerto Rican Lightning becomes impatient waiting for Cappa and X to get up. The crowd continues chanting “HOLY SHIT!” as PRL grabs a chair. The Mad Cappa lies next to Jim Ross, and uses him to regain his balance. X uses the ring apron. PRL trash talks to Cappa, who is now on one knee. Soon, he up, which causes P.R. to rush towards Cappa with the chair in tow. He swings the chair at The Mad Cappa, but Mad Cappa ducks, and the chair hits JR instead, causing the announcer to fall off his chair and onto the floor, face first. Calvin stands above JR, grinning.

CALVIN:
I don't think I need words to describe this moment.

P.R. is in shock, but runs away as The Mad Cappa chases him. He leaps over the barricade and runs through the crowd with his chair with the crowd cheering. Puerto Rican Lightning screams as he runs off.

Meanwhile, Vitamin X heads underneath the ring, and grabs several weapons: two garbage cans, a garbage can lid, and a stop sign. He grabs the garbage can and heads over to The Mad Cappa. He hits Cappa in the back with the chair causing the crowd to “OOOOOOO!” He smiles evilly, but suddenly, The Mad Cappa low blows X, and grabs the can. He hits X over the head with the garbage can causing the crowd to cheer and chant “GO CAP-PA! GO CAP-PA! GO CAP-PA! GO CAP-PA!” The Mad Cappa puts the garbage can over Vitamin X causing the crowd to laugh. X walks around the ring dazed, and confused, throwing punches hoping one hits Cappa.

CALVIN:
This is like that blindfold match a couple of years ago... only it doesn't suck. As much.

TMC stands around and laughs, then kicks X down. He kicks X again, and Vitamin X rolls around the ring, wearing a garbage can on his head. X escapes the can, but gets picked up by Cappa. They brawl and Cappa sends X into a ringpost. He stops to pose for the crowd, who cheer him and chant “MAD CAP-PA!” He tells the crowd that he is going to put X on the Stretcher, and they cheer. TMC grabs Vitamin X and drags him onto the stretcher. He rolls the stretcher closer and closer to the white line, but X finds enough strength to roll off the stretcher onto the floor. The crowd boos loudly.

CALVIN:
These fans aren't showing any respect for Vitamin X, and I, as a respectful competitor, am absolutely sickened.

The Mad Cappa, now with blood over his face, grabs Vitamin X and drags him back to ringside. He tries to whip X into the stairs, but Vitamin X reverses and Cappa hits the stairs. The crowd boos loudly as X starts to show signs of life again. He, very slowly, grabs the two garbage cans, the garbage can lid, and the stop sign, and throws them into the ring. He picks up TMC and also throws him into the ring.

With The Mad Cappa on his knees, and the crowd booing, Vitamin X grabs the stop sign and slams it across Cappa’s back. He does it again. And again. And again. And again with the crowd groaning with each shot. He whips Cappa into the ropes, and gives him a leaping shot to the face, causing the stop sign to be covered in Cappa’s blood. He covers Cappa, but the referee reminds him it is a Stretcher Match, so he gets off of Cappa.

CALVIN:
Jesus, this is not a normal match, you bunch of buffoons.

X picks up Cappa and jaws with the fans. Vitamin X whips Cappa into the ropes, and gives him a Floatover DDT. He holds onto Cappa’s head, grabs his legs, his right arm, and applies the Lethal Injection (Modified STF).

The Mad Cappa, still bleeding with blood drying on his shirt, screams in pain as the Lethal Injection is applied. X has a psychotic look on his face as he continues the submission. The crowd goes crazy, but TMC submits. X lets go of the Lethal Injection, and beats on TMC some more.

TMC struggles to get up. The crowd has cooled down, as X waits for Cappa to get up.

CALVIN:
Why are you waiting, X, get up and kill him or something similar!

Soon Cappa is up, albeit dizzy. Vitamin X kicks Cappa in the midsection, heads to the second rope. Cappa walks right into a springboard DDT by Vitamin X. The X Spot! The crowd boos loudly and chants “X SUCKS! X SUCKS! X SUCKS! X SUCKS!” X smiles evilly.

Vitamin X, showing fatigue, gets up and grabs the stop sign. He waits for Mad Cappa to get up, and when he does, he tries to hit him with the stop sign. However, The Mad Cappa ducks, and hits him with two straight punches to the face, he dances, and then hits X with the IMPACT~!

CALVIN:
Well, that was lackluster.

The Mad Cappa grabs X and beats on him. He grabs the 2nd garbage can and hits him in the head with it several times. He whips X into the turnbuckle. He grabs him and sits on the top rope. He yells at X…and brings him down with Its Showtime!

The Mad Cappa and Vitamin X lie on the mat, breathing hard. The referee cannot start a 10 count however, instead checking up on both men. The crowd becomes wild again, and chants “MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!” JR is still knocked out at ringside with Calvin not even bothering to check on him.

CALVIN:
Look at the crowd cheering for Mad Cappa. If I had a dollar for every fan who's going home dissappointed... I'd have a couple c-notes.

The Mad Cappa and Vitamin X slowly get up. Cappa gets up first and gives X a Vertical Suplex. Mr. Boricua stands at ringside yelling for X to get up. Cappa tells the crowd to come alive, and they do, cheering loudly. Cappa beats on Vitamin X, whipping him into the ropes…and giving him a Belly-To-Belly Suplex. Cappa starts to show signs of life, slamming the mat in order to get the crowd to clap in unison. Soon, they do, as Mad Cappa picks up Vitamin X, and gives him another Cappabomb.

The Mad Cappa holds onto the ropes…and starts stomping his right foot a’la Shawn Michaels. The fans recognize what Cappa is doing; he’s imitating Puerto Rican Lightning.

CALVIN:
Oh, come on, don't bastardize that setup anymore!

The fans count along with each stomp. 1,2,3. 1,2,3. 1,2,3. Vitamin X slowly gets up, with Mr. Boricua warning him about Cappa. X doesn’t notice the warning as he gets up. The Mad Cappa rushes over to him…and delivers the Sweet Chin Music onto Vitamin X’s face causing the crowd to pop.

TMC does the HBK-pose to more pops. He even saids “That’s It!” and gets in position to deliver the BUST A CAP.

CALVIN:
He's looking to BUST A CAP... but he doesn't have a glock, so he's just going to use his stunner variant.

The crowd stands up and cheers waiting for Vitamin X to get up. They get louder and louder every second as Cappa yells “COME ON! COME ON!” Suddenly, Colombian Heat enters the ring. He tries to go after Cappa, but Cappa ducks and gives Colombian Heat a BUST A CAP sending him over the top rope. Thomas Rodriguez runs into the ring next and hits Cappa in the face. The punches do not affect Cappa at all. He grabs Rodriguez by his shirt and throws him over the top rope onto the floor.

CALVIN:
These damn spicks are making me get their names confused, so we'll call Mad Cappa a racist and split the difference

Cuban Wall runs into the ring next, and tries to clothesline Cappa. Mad Cappa ducks, and gives Cuban Wall a BUST A CAP. The crowd cheers, but become anxious as Mr. Boricua runs over to Vitamin X and slips him a foreign object.

Spanish Fly is the next Lightning Crew member to try his luck against Cappa. He heads to the top rope and tries for a crossbody splash, but Mad Cappa catches him, and throws him over the top rope onto Cuban Wall. Vitamin X slowly gets up, carrying a stun taser. He waits for the right moment to attack, with a sick look on his face.

CALVIN:
This is eerily reminiscent of the last time a taser was used in a wrestling match, and much like McDonald's, I'm loving it!

PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member walks to the ring. He climbs over the top rope and grabs Cappa’s neck with his two hands. He prepares to Chokeslam him, but Cappa kicks him in the gut and gives him the BUST A CAP. Cappa grabs Mr. Boricua and flips him over the top rope. He gives Mr. Boricua a BUST A CAP also. Cappa smiles, but his smile fades as Vitamin X uses the stun taser on his back. The crowd groans and boo as Vitamin X smiles evilly.

CALVIN:
Well, Cappa, looks like the road stops here. I'm almost sorry.

Vitamin X stands over the convulsing Cappa, whose blood has dried on his face and shirt, and smiles posing with the stun taser. The crowd boos and chants “X SUCKS! X SUCKS! X SUCKS! X SUCKS!” Vitamin X tells the crowd to shut up as he grabs the tired, dazed, and pain writhen Cappa. Vitamin X puts Cappa in between his legs, grabs his arms, and lifts him up. He lifts Cappa over his shoulders, and then brings him down with a neckbreaker completing The Overdose. The crowd groans and boo as The Mad Cappa lies on the mat in pain.

Vitamin X trash talks Cappa and then grabs the stun taser using it on Cappa again. He grabs Cappa and he, Cappa, and the referee, exit the ring with the Lightning Crew all lying at ringside, in pain.

CALVIN:
Listen to the symphony of boos. It's like Mankind's exit music, and Vitamin X is about to exit victorious!

The crowd boos loudly and chants “X SUCKS!” as Vitamin X throws Mad Cappa onto the stretcher. He smiles evilly and poses with the stun taser while Cappa lies on the stretcher, motionless, breathing hard. The boos become louder, louder, and louder as X motions to the crowd that he will finish Mad Cappa once and for all. He poses for a few seconds and then prepares to use the stun taser on Cappa’s chest.

The crowd boos as Vitamin X yells “IT’S TIME TO FINISH WHAT I STARTED!” Just as X is about to use the stun taser again on Cappa, TMC rises up to cheers, and grabs X’s arms.

CALVIN:
Great, X, you quoted a New Found Glory song. Everyone knows that's the kiss of death in this league right hurr.

The Mad Cappa leaps off the stretcher and fights with Vitamin X over the stun taser. The crowd cheers Mad Cappa on, who appears to be getting the advantage. He low blows X, causing the stun taser to fall out of his hands. Cappa grabs the taser…and uses it on Vitamin X’s chest causing the crowd to explode and Vitamin X to convulse.

TMC kicks Vitamin X in the gut…and gives him the BUST A CAP on the floor to a loud pop. Cappa yells at Vitamin X, who is still on the ground convulsing. He trash talks him and motions to the crowd that he is going to put him on the stretcher. The crowd cheers Cappa on chanting “MAD CAP-PA!” TMC grabs the now dazed and pain withered Vitamin X and places him on the stretcher. Cappa tells the referee to watch what he is doing. The Mad Cappa locks X on the stretcher. X begs Cappa to not roll him across the white line, but Cappa saids “FUCK YOU VITAMIN X!” and rolls the stretcher across the white line. The referee orders for the bell to ring. The crowd cheers loudly as Cappa saids “SON-OF-A-BITCH!” to Vitamin X.

CALVIN:
FCC! FCC!

*DING DING DING*

Gary Michael Cappatetta:
Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of the Stretcher Match. And moving on into the final round of the Lightning Crew Gauntlet. THE MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD CAPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

::”Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Mix)” by DJ Kool begins playing. Vitamin X curses Mad Cappa out, but can’t escape the stretcher. Cappa beats on X some more to add salt to the wound. The referee raises Mad Cappa’s arm in the entranceway.::

CALVIN:
Is his throat clear yet? I have to make my exit.

::”Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Mix)” continues playing as The Mad Cappa puts one finger in the air and shouts out “ONE MORE! ONE MORE! ONE MORE!” The crowd continues cheering and chanting “GO CAP-PA! GO CAP-PA! GO CAP-PA! GO CAP-PA!” The Mad Cappa hops over the barricade and walks through the crowd with the crowd cheering loudly and chanting “MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!”::

CALVIN:
Apparently Dan Black wants me to put over Mad Cappa as a threat, but that's not happening. Sure, this was a good match, but the XFL had some good games -- do you think the Las Vegas Outlaws could beat the New England Patriots?

::The referee unlocks Vitamin X from the stretcher. He continues to curse Mad Cappa out and flips him off. The Mad Cappa stares at X from the crowd and flips him off, smiling and saying “I BEAT YOU! I BEAT YOU! I WON!!!” Vitamin X sneers as the rest of the Lightning Crew, minus Puerto Rican Lightning and Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez, come to check on him. He has to be held back by Mr. Boricua and Cuban Wall.::

::Vitamin X raises his arms in victory, but receives boos. He does the international “UP YOURS!” hand signal and then is carried by Colombian Heat and PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member through the entrance. Medics are checking Jim Ross as Cappa hops over the barricade.::

CALVIN:
Yeah, just leave already, I'm sure you'll get yours eventually.

::Mad Cappa checks on JR, and high fives him and gives a cold stare to Calvin Szechstein. He hops over the barricade once again and exits through the crowd as “Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Mix)” by DJ Kool continues playing. The Lightning Crew and The Mad Cappa have both left. Jim Ross gets helped to the back, and receives a standing ovation, as we fade out.::

::FADE OUT::

::COMMERCIALS::

From The Vault

JR
On this weeks From The Vault, we mark the return of JINGUS with a triple threat match from IZ last summer, pitting the Devilman against Dan "Mystery Eskimo" Black and then NA Champion Andrew Hyland!

OAOAST NORTH AMERICAN TITLE
TRIPLE THREAT RULES

Andrew "Your Hero" Hyland vs Mystery Eskimo vs JINGUS

Verdi's"Reqium" fills the arena as our favourite no selling devil monster emerges from under the Angle-tron, enjoying his hoss-tile reception (sorry).

JR: The fans were just taking to JINGUS before he turned on Mystery Eskimo, but it seems he enjoys feeling their disgust!

As JINGUS reaches the ring, the music gets heavier and we're getting "Too Cold", as Mystery Eskimo emerges through his wall of white pyro,getting a big reaction and slapping the fans hands as he walks confidently towards the ring. Eskimo slides in as the fans react, but the former tag team champions keep their distance.

Jesse: Eskimo's scared. He wants to wait for "His Hero" to get in there to take some of JINGUS's attention away from him.
JR: Well why isnt JINGUS attacking?
Jesse: He doesnt want to pull a muscle.

"Also Sprach Zaruthsra" welcomes the NA champion, Andrew Hyland, to the ring. He grins to the fans and points to the shiny belt around his waste.

JR: The OAOAST booking commitee was not kind to the champ here! A triple threat match against two very dangerous, and right now very volatile, opponents!
Jesse: But Hyland is smart. He can let Eskimo and JINGUS rip each other apart, then pick up the pieces.

Andrew jumps into the ring, but doesnt get a chance to take off his jacket before both Eskimo and JINGUS jump him, double teaming him with punches and then a double clothesline to the outside as the ring bell sounds!

JR: Mah gawd! The MWC are back together!

Eskimo and JINGUS turn to each other.

JR: Hug! Hug!

Eskimo and JINGUS leap at each other to a pop from the crowd, which gets hotter as Eskimo starts sending hard punches into JINGUS's kidneys. JINGUS appears to be trying to bite through the ear of Eskimo.

Jesse: You're so stupid Jim Ross. They just didnt want Hyland in the way.

Andrew stands outside the ring and shrugs, watching the two former friends tearing at each other. They at last break free and JINGUS nearly decapitates Eskimo with a lariat,dragging him back up and signalling for a CLAWSLAM, but Hyland jumps into the ring and attacks JINGUS from behind. Eskimo is dropped, and Andrew plants JINGUS with a DDT. The cover only gets 1 however, as JINGUS sits up and growls.
Andrew looks shocked, and shoves Eskimo into the path of the monster.

JR: Now thats just cowardly
Jesse: I don't see you fighting JINGUS, Jim Ross.

Eskimo ducks another vicious lariat and lands a pair of Penguin Kicks. Hyland joins Eskimo in stomping JINGUS down, but as soon J is forced to one knee, Andrew hits a neckbreaker on Eskimo for 2. JINGUS gets back up and powerslams Hyland for 2 of his own.

JR: High paced action here tonight folks. JINGUS and Eskimo want to destroy each other, but they can't forget that big NA title prize up for grabs.

JINGUS picks up Eskimo and whips him into the corner, charging in with a shoulder to the face of Eskimo. The icy challenger stumbles out but eats a big boot for a count that Andrew breaks up at 2. Andrew grabs a headlock on JINGUS, but gets pushed off into the ropes. Andrew ducks a forearm shot and tries a running bodypress, but J just catches him and turns it into a DVD! The cover, 1, 2, Eskimo breaks it up.

Eskimo takes J down with an arm bar, trying to control the Devilman, but JINGUS throws him off. Eskimo tries to clip the leg of J, but the monster evades him and just hurls him into the turnbuckle, where Eskimo appears to hit his head on the ringpost!

JR: What impact! Eskimo has got to be out COLD!
Jesse: Leave the jokes to me, Ross.

JINGUS goes to remove the prone Eskimo, but Andrew is up and gets a german suplex on J from behind! Hyland tries for another but JINGUS elbows out, ducks round Hyland and plants him with a reverse DDT. JINGUS again turns to Eskimo, pulling him out and covering, 1, 2, NO! Eskimo somehow kicks out. JINGUS shrugs and goes to throw him into the post again, but Eskimo comes alive and drags J down into the FROSTBITE FACELOCK~!

JINGUS tries to power out but Eskimo has it locked in. JINGUS's hand is raised, but Hyland pulls Eskimo off and locks in his own Facelock! Eskimo pulls Hyland off in turn and re-applies his Frostbite! Hyland grabs Eskimo away a second time, but JINGUS is up and CLAWSLAMS Hyland!

The cover, 1, 2, Hoyland kicks out just as Eskimo breaks it up.

JR: JINGUS looks to have been weakened by those Frostbite attempts by both opponents, he didnt get all his strength into that clawslam.

Eskimo takes over on JINGUS, nailing a pair of quick snap suplexes, but the effort of moving the big man delays him getting to the top rope. When Eskimo jumps off with a Flying Icicle Headbutt, JINGUS pulls himself away, but Eskimo crashes onto Andrew Hyland who had rolled into Eskimo's flight path! Both Eskimo and Hyland look hurt by the collision, and JINGUS covers Hyland for 2, then Eskimo for 2.

The big red J picks up Hoyland for a DEVILBOMB, but Eskimo clips his leg from behind, and as Hyland his the mat traps him in the FROSTBITE! Andrew starts to scramble and gets a leg on the bottom rope. Eskimo breaks, but as Andrew gets up kicks him in the gut and nails the Break of the Ice! Cover, 1...2...JINGUS breaks it up!

JINGUS grabs Eskimo up and hits him with a shin breaker. The hoss follows up with another one,followed by a dropped knee to the same body part, leaving Eskimo grasping his leg. JINGUS puts on his STF and Eskimo shouts in pain.

Andrew Hyland stands back, watching Eskimo's arm carefully.

Jesse: Good thinking. He's ready to break it up if Eskimo looks like tapping, but otherwise he can take a breather and watch one of his opponents get hurt.

Eskimo doesn't tap, but looks to be fading, so Andrew drops a leg across the neck of JINGUS, following up with a brainbuster that gets a 2 count. Hyland throws JINGUS out and puts a figure four leglock on Eskimo, putting more pressure on that injured leg! Eskimo tries to reach the ropes as the crowd gets behind him.

Eskimo changes tactic and tries to reverse the leglock, but its unnecessary as JINGUS comes back in and knocks the heads of Hyland and Eskimo together to break the hold!

Both men are staggered, and Hoyland falls into the arms of JINGUS for a HELLBUSTER! 1,2, Eskimo breaks it up at 2.99!

JR: So close to a new NA champion! A tremedous effort by all three men, who has something left to win this one?
Jesse: Not Eskimo. His leg is hurt bad, Jim Ross.

Eskimo is limping a little as he tries to move JINGUS into a suplex, but big J reverses it to a belly to back suplex and slaps on the STF again! Eskimo is near to tapping...Andrew tries to pull himself up on the ropes...Eskimo's hand falls!

Jesse: Eskimo tapped! He tapped!
JR: No, he's passed out from the pain!

The referee goes to check Eskimo's arm again, but Hyland trips him up, grabbing his ankle. The delays enables Andrew to get up and prise JINGUS off Eskimo, who lies out cold on the mat.

Andrew and JINGUS face off, knowing whoever gains the advantage now will have Eskimo for an easy 3 count.JINGUS tries for a forearm, but Andrew ducks and locks in a full nelson on the monster. Andrew tries to bring him over in a Dragon Suplex, but JINGUS won't go. They struggle in the centre of the ring, not noticing that Eskimo is getting up, not as badly hurt as they thought. Eskimo sees Hyland and JINGUS and dropkicks JINGUS in the face! The impact sends J over in the Dragon Suplex, and Hyland somehow holds the bridge!

1!
2!

3!

Hoyland releases the bridge and collapses.
Eskimo holds his leg and drops to one knee.

JR: Mah gawd, what a move! Eskimo dropkicked JINGUS right into that Dragon Suplex!
Jesse: Andrew Hyland retains and he is a deserving champion. but Eskimo showed he cannot beat JINGUS on his own! At School's Out, JINGUS is going to rip Eskimo LIMB FROM LIMB! I can't wait to see what he has on his Wheel!

JINGUS is getting up, as Hyland slides out and up the ailse, clutching his title gratefully. J growls and grabs Eskimo, who is to weak to fight him off and gets planted HARD with a DEVILBOMB!
JINGUS slides out and reaches under the ring, coming out with the WHEEL! But the wheel is wrapped in barbed wire...JINGUS throws it into the ring and sets it up in a corner. He grabs Eskimo and a mic...

JINGUS: So you helped some punk get a pin on me? Whatever. Allow me to introduce you to the instrument of your destruction...of course, I'll have to get another one made now...

JINGUS laughs evily as he HURLS Mystery Eskimo through the centre of the wheel. Eskimo is stuck and scratched by the wire, lying out cold in the wreckage. JINGUS leaves the ring, posing to the crowd as EMT's check on Eskimo.

JR: BAH GAWD! That was heinous!
Jesse: That's nothing. Wait to see what's actually ON that Wheel. I have inside information.
JR: Whatever it is, I fear for the life of Mystery Eskimo, but he is a tremedous athlete, and if anyone can stop JINGUS, it will be him! We'll find out, at School's Out!

:Cut to the ring with Gary Michael Cappatetta::

Gary Michael Cappatetta:
Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheldued for one fall with a 30-minute time limit. Introducing first, already in the ring, weighing in at 199 lbs. From Trenton, New Jersey. PAUL HARTFOOORDDDDD SANDERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

::The camera cuts to a man in his late 20’s-early 30s about 5”9. He has a red/brownish crew cut, blue eyes, a big nose, and a goatee. He is wearing blue elbow pads, black wrist tape, blue and black wrestling trunks, blue kneepads, and black boots. Paul Hartford Sanders raises his fists to the crowd, but gets a mild reaction. He smiles and looks to the entrance.::

JR:
Paul Hartford Sanders is making his pro wrestling debut tonight. He is 28 years old. A former accountant and insurance salesman from New Jersey. A longtime wrestling fan, Sanders gets a chance to live out his dreams tonight, competing in the OaOasT in front of all of these great fans.

GMC:
And his opponent…

::The lights go down in the arena. A slow, deep voiced man saids “LIGHTNING CREW”. The crowd boos loudly and chants “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” A picture of PROTOTYPE appears on the AngleTron as the opening violin of “No Chance In Hell” begins playing. A lightning bolt hits the entrance and “No Chance In Hell” by Lloyd & Boyd begins playing.::

JR:
Oh boy. This is not going to be an easy challenge for Paul Hartford Sanders. Not good at all.

::The lights flicker on and off in the entrance as “No Chance In Hell” continues playing. The crowd boos, waiting for PROTOTYPE to enter. The entrance becomes filled with fog as the song continues. Suddenly, PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member enters from the fog with Puerto Rican Lightning standing right next to him. The crowd boos loudly and chants “P.R. SUCKS!” as PROTOTYPE stands in the entranceway, not smiling, with a determined look on his face, looking at the crowd with disgust. PRL yells at PROTOTYPE telling him to attack Paul Hartford Sanders and cripple him. Lightning yells, “DESTROY! DESTROY! UNLEASH THE DEMON INSIDE! UNLEASH THE DEMON INSIDE!”.::

JR:
PROTOTYPE is coming out here with his creator, Puerto Rican Lightning for this, his first match since losing to The Mad Cappa last week on IZ as part of the Lightning Crew Gauntlet. PRL is not happy that PROTOTYPE lost, and is looking for some payback following last week’s disaster.

::PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member slowly walks to the ring. He doesn’t look at the booing fans, or at P.R. who is yelling at him, ordering PROTOTYPE to strike. He looks at Sanders, who is not shaking or crying, but looking at PROTOTYPE with a look of determination as “No Chance In Hell” by Lloyd & Boyd continues to play.::

Gary Michael Cappatetta:
Coming down the aisle, accompanying to the ring by the Puerto Rican Champion and leader of the Lightning Crew, Puerto Rican Lightning. From parts unknown. Weighing in at 215 lbs. He is PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member!!!

JR:
Last week on IntenseZone, due to Puerto Rican Lightning wanting to punish The Mad Cappa for using the BUST A CAP and pouring beer on Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez, PRL forced Mad Cappa to take on both PROTOTYPE and Cuban Wall in a Handicap Match as part of the Lightning Crew Gauntlet. PROTOTYPE and Cuban Wall spent the entire match beating on Cappa, with Cappa getting no offense in, whatsoever. However, thanks to a miracle, The Mad Cappa low blowed both Wall and PROTOTYPE, and a double BUST A CAP later, Mad Cappa pinned Cuban Wall, to move on in the Lightning Crew Gauntlet much to the charge in of PRL. Earlier tonight, P.R. confronted PROTOTYPE setting up this match. The Mad Cappa will continue the Gauntlet tonight, taking on Vitamin X in the first ever Stretcher Match in the OaOasT.

::PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member continues walking to the ring with a single spotlight on him. PRL continues yelling at him, as PROTOTYPE stands on the ring apron and climbs over the top rope. PROTOTYPE continues looking at Sanders, not smiling, and grunting. He yells at Sanders, but he stands still. PRL continues giving PROTOTYPE orders. He continues not smiling, his big, cold, black eyes staring at Sanders.::

JR:
PROTOTYPE is a creation of Puerto Rican Lightning. He was born from the evil mind of Lightning, snatched from the streets, and transformed into a wrestling machine. The so-called perfect wrestler. PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member made his debut 3 weeks ago on IntenseZone, and lost to Cappa last week, pissing off P.R. Now, he has a chance to redeem himself, taking on this rookie making his debut tonight. Paul Hartford Sanders has a lot to deal with. This will NOT be an easy task for this blue chipper, going up against the evil PROTOTYPE.

::PROTOTYPE continues staring at Sanders as the lights go back in the arena. “No Chance In Hell” by Lloyd & Boyd stops playing as Puerto Rican Lightning gives PROTOTYPE some final words of encouragement, and exits the ring. He heads over to the announcer’s table and sits next to Jim Ross. He grabs a headset. The referee orders PROTOTYPE and Paul Sanders to separate. He calls for the bell. PROTOTYPE continues not smiling, sneering and grunting instead.::

*DING DING DING*

PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member (with Puerto Rican Lightning on commentary) vs. Paul Hartford Sanders:
JR:
We are now being joined by Puerto Rican Lightning.

Puerto Rican Lightning:
Cram it, JR! I am not in the mood to be hearing your crap. This has not been a good few days for Tha Puerto Rican. Just leave me alone.

JR:
I am the announcer for IntenseZone; so therefore, I have a right to be here!

Puerto Rican Lightning:
You better shut up or you’ll regret saying what you’re saying to me!

JR:
DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!

PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member stares Paul Hartford Sanders down. Sanders becomes scared, but he tries his luck against PROTOTYPE.

PRL:
Look at this. Look at how frightened, that jabrony is. Look at the fear PROTOTYPE instills in him. Look at that. He is pathetic. PROTOTYPE has probably caused him to crap his pants. This is great. I love this!

PHS looks at PROTOTYPE and tries to fight PROTOTYPE. He grabs PROTOTYPE’S right leg, and tries to lift him. He struggles, but cannot lift PROTOTYPE up. PROTOTYPE laughs as the crowd boos.

PRL:
HAHAHAHA!!! He can’t lift him up. He sucks.

JR:
It’s hard to lift somebody as tough and as mean as PROTOTYPE, P.R.

PRL:
No it’s not. If he was any good he could beat him.

JR:
The Mad Cappa defeated PROTOTYPE last week.

PRL:
THAT WAS A FLUKE!!!

The crowd groans as PROTOTYPE clubs Sanders down to the mat. PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member beats on Sanders, not allowing him to get up from the mat. PROTOTYPE picks up Paul and punches him several times. He whips Paul into the ropes, and leapfrogs over him. He grabs Paul and gives him the Full Nelson Slam; follow by the “You Can’t See Me!” hand signal completing the “You Can’t See Me” Full Nelson Slam.

PRL:
YES! The “You Can’t See Me!” Full Nelson Slam! That is one of PROTOTYPE’S best.

PROTOTYPE soaks in the boos, and then heads to the ropes…and hits the Five Knuckle Shuffle to a pop. PROTOTYPE poses and then goes for the cover.

Puerto Rican Lightning:
This should do it! This should do it! Cover him! Cover him!

PROTOTYPE covers Paul Hartford Sanders.

1…

2…

KICK OUT!!!

JR:
I guess not.

PRL:
Just shut up, Jim Ross! Shut up! You’re stale. You’re lame. Nobody wants to hear you talk anymore. The fans want to hear an announcer that can actually CALL moves and not orgasm whenever he sees Stone Cold. I am the future. You are the past. You should do like your hero John Wayne and ride off into the sunset.

JR:
You are an egotistical bastard who be locked up for what you did to Lauren Gellar.

PRL:
I DID WHAT I HAD TO DO TO GET WHAT I WANT!

JR:
Ah, kiss my ass!

PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member beats on Paul Hartford Sanders for a few more minutes. The crowd boos loudly and chants “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” PROTOTYPE jaws with the fans and tells them to “Shut up!” PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member grabs Sanders and gives him the Killswitch to a loud pop.

Puerto Rican Lightning:
The Killswitch! What an incredible move from that HOSS~!!! As you would say, JR.

PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member picks up Sanders, and whips him into the ropes. He follows with a massive clothesline and goes for another cover. He gets two. PROTOTYPE continues beating on Sanders.

Puerto Rican Lightning:
Look at PROTOTYPE. Look at how powerful he is. Look at how he is decimating his confrontation. He is great. He is powerful. That lost to Mad CRAPPA may have distracted him, but he is still standing. He is still powerful. He is the PERFECT member, and the model for what every Lightning Crew Member should be. Soon, there will be more like him. And they will dominate. They will destroy all that stand in their way.

JR:
Those are some cryptic words coming from you.

PRL:
I am a prophet.

PROTOTYPE picks up Sanders and whips him into the ropes, giving him a massive clothesline causing the crowd to groan. PROTOTYPE poses, but receives loud, loud boos. He laughs evilly, grabbing Paul Hartford Sanders, and choking him with a double chokehold. Sanders is up in the air, struggling to breathe, until the referee orders PROTOTYPE to stop before the count of 5. He drops Sanders straight down to the mat, and waits for him to get up. PROTOTYPE kneels down and waits for Paul Hartford Sanders to get up. The crowd boos loudly. PHS gets on one knee, giving PROTOTYPE enough time to rush towards him, leaping over giving him the Throwback. He goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Thre—NO! Paul Hartford Sanders kicks out at the count of 2!

PRL:
Look at PROTOTYPE. Did you see him kill that jabrony with the Throwback? That was phenomenal! Only a man of PROTOTYPE’S stature could do the Throwback that well. John Cena, eat your heart out!

JR:
It certainly is an impressive move coming from someone of PROTOTYPE’S size. But he has yet to win in the OaOasT. Doesn’t that worry you?

PRL:
Just you wait. PROTOTYPE is going to win! That is a very stupid question to ask. I expected more from you, Jim Ross!

JR:
I’m having a lot of trouble sitting next to you.

PRL:
So am I, barbecue breath!

PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member grabs Paul and whips him into a turnbuckle. He follows with an avalanche, and then whips him into the ropes and gives him a big boot. He goes for the cover again.

1…

2…

KICK OUT!!!

PRL:
DAMN! I THOUGHT THAT WAS IT!

JR:
PROTOTYPE really laying it into Paul Hartford Hanson.

PRL:
Like he should.

PROTOTYPE heads to the top rope.

JR:
PROTOTYPE is going to head to the top, something that is highly unusual for someone of PROTOTYPE’S size.

Puerto Rican Lightning:
Which is exactly why PROTOTYPE is so great. He has proven time and time again to be powerful and unstoppable, and he is going to show this piece of crap, this pathetic wrestler, that he is what I say he is. He is the PERFECT wrestler! The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAAAA!!!

PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member waits for Sanders to get up. The crowd boos loudly, waiting for PROTOTYPE’S next move. They stand up and boo chanting “P.R. SUCKS!” as PHS gets up, and PROTOTYPE hits him with a double axe handle.

JR:
Bombs away!

Cover. It gets two.

Puerto Rican Lightning:
I am not worried. I am not worried at all. It is okay. It is okay. There is nothing wrong. There is nothing wrong at all. PROTOTYPE will win. PROTOTYPE will win!

JR:
Paul Hartford Sanders is still in this match, despite taking a beating at the hands of PROTOTYPE. PROTOTYPE heading to the top rope again.

PRL:
He’s going to hurt him. He is going to hurt him. He is going to hurt him!

PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member waits for Sanders to get up. When he does, he leaps off the top rope with a flying crossbody onto Sanders.

JR:
BAWD GAWD~!!! WHAT A MOVE ON SANDERS FROM PROTOTYPE!

Puerto Rican Lightning:
There you go. Reason #1224455 why PROTOTYPE is so great. Why he is so awesome. No other 7 foot tall, 215 lb man can do what he does. He is the best wrestler out there besides me of course.

PROTOTYPE goes for the cover.

1…

2….

Thre—KICK OUT!!!

JR:
And Sanders kicks out right at the nick of time!

PRL:
Pssshhhtt. I ain’t worried. I ain’t worried at all, yo. PROTOTYPE will win. He will prove that last week’s lost was a fluke. He will. He will.

The crowd begins booing once again. They chant “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” and boo loudly. PROTOTYPE jaws with the fans, giving them the one finger salute and beating on Sanders some more.

PRL:
These crowds don’t know good talent if it bit them on the ass!

PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member waits for Sanders to get up. Once he does…PROTOTYPE grabs him and sends him back down with a spinebuster.

JR:
SPINEBUSTER~! SPINEBUSTER~! SPINEBUSTER BY PROTOTYPE~!

Puerto Rican Lightning:
Calm down, Jim Ross. It’s only a spinebuster! It’s not a big deal. I created the guy, and even I think that move is not a big deal.

PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member does the “Word Life” signal, and grabs Paul Hartford Sanders, who is breathing hard, sweating, and in pain. He whips him into the ropes and gives him a shoulder break and then covers him for two. PROTOTYPE picks up Sanders and slaps him in his face. He whips him into the ropes and gives him the Bossman slam. PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member gets back up and yells. He jaws with the fans, which come to life once again with jeers, and flips them off. He does the “Word Life” hand signal and grunts. He gives Paul Hartford Sanders a sneer, and then picks him up, yelling at him along the way. The crowd boos, chanting “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” as PROTOTYPE places Sanders in front of him and gets him in the pumphandle slam position with a psychotic smile on his face. He laughs as he picks up Sanders and drops him with the PROTOPLEX to a mixed reaction.

PRL:
THERE IT IS! THE PROTOPLEX! THE PROTOPLEX ON THAT JABRONY! PROTOTYPE HAS JUST GIVEN THAT PIECE OF CRAP THE PROTOPLEX! THE MATCH IS OVER! THE MATCH IS OVER! PIN HIM PROTOTYPE! PIN HIM! PIN HIM! PIN HIM!!!

JR:
PROTOTYPE has just used the PROTOPLEX on Paul Hartford Sanders. Could this be over?

Puerto Rican Lightning:
What do you mean, “could”? It is over!

PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member covers Paul Hartford Sanders. The referee counts.

1…

2…

3!!!

*DING DING DING*

Puerto Rican Lightning:
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!!! PROTOTYPE HAS WON JUST LIKE I TOLD YOU ALL!!! I TOLD YOU SO!!! I TOLD YOU SO!!! I RULE! I RULE! I RULE!

Gary Michael Cappatetta:
Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of this match…. PROTOTYPE: THE PERFECT LIGHTNING CREW MEMBERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
RRRRR!!!!!!!!

::”No Chance In Hell” by Lloyd & Boyd begins playing again. The referee raises PROTOTYPE’S arms in victory as the crowd boos and chants “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” Paul Hartford Sanders struggles to get up, but PROTOTYPE grabs him and throws him over the top rope causing the crowd to groan. PROTOTYPE flips the crowd off and sneers, yells, and grunts.::

JR:
He did what he set out to do.

Puerto Rican Lightning:
PROTOTYPE has redeemed himself from what happened last week. He is now okay in my book. He is still a member of the Lightning Crew. He is still what I promised.

JR:
PROTOTYPE showed no emotion. He was all power tonight. He did not allow Paul Hartford Sanders to get any offense in, dominating him the entire match. And to finish it off, he threw him over the top rope.

Puerto Rican Lightning:
Yes. Throwing him out like the garbage that he is. That was just wonderful. I loved what I saw. Good job PROTOTYPE. Good job. You made the Lightning Crew and me proud. We salute you!

::”No Chance In Hell” continues to play as PROTOYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member stands in the ring. He looks at Jim Ross, and then sneers. He exits the ring with the crowd wondering what he is going to do. Suddenly, PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member lounges after Jim Ross, grabbing him and dragging him across the announcer’s table onto the floor. Puerto Rican Lightning slaps the cowboy hat off, grabbing a microphone and ordering PROTOTYPE to take Jim Ross into the ring. “No Chance In Hell” stops playing. The crowd begins booing once again as PROTOTYPE throws Jim Ross into the ring, and follows with PRL.::

JR:
What are you doing? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? LET ME GO! LET ME GO! YOU BASTARD LET ME GO!!!

Puerto Rican Lightning:
Very good, PROTOTYPE. Very, very good. Now--SHUT UP!

::The crowd boos loudly and chant “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” and throw garbage in Lightning’s direction. PROTOTYPE has Jim Ross by his shirt, holding him hostage. JR has a worried look on his face. PRL walks over to Jim, and with an evil look on his face, slaps JR. The crowd jeers.::

Puerto Rican Lightning:
HAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU WANT TO TALK BAD ABOUT ME?

::PRL punches JR in the stomach.::

PRL:
YOU WANT TO TALK BAD ABOUT PROTOTYPE?

::PRL kicks JR in the nuts.::

PRL:
YOU WANT TO TALK BAD ABOUT LINDSAY?

::PRL slaps JR in the face again.::

PRL:
YOU WANT TO TALK BAD ABOUT THE LIGHTNING CREW?!!!!

::PRL hits JR in the face with a right jab. He chokes him with PROTOTYPE smiling evilly. The crowd boos. PRL looks at JR with rage in his eyes.::

Puerto Rican Lightning:
WELL NOW, YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE SAID! IT’S TIME FOR YOU TO GET YOUR COMEUPPANCE!!!

::Puerto Rican Lightning kicks Jim Ross in the gut…and gives him the P.R. Nightmare. The crowd boos loudly, but PRL soaks it all in. He high fives PROTOTYPE. Jim Ross lies on the mat, clutching his stomach in pain. He struggles to get up. The “P.R. SUCKS!” chants get louder than usual.::

Puerto Rican Lightning:
CONTINUE BEATING ON JR, PROTOTYPE! BEAT HIM UP! HURT HIM! COME ON PROTOTYPE!!! OPEN HIM UPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

::PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member obliges and beats on Jim Ross. He nails him in the head with several fists, causing the IZ announcer to drop to the mat. Soon, JR is busted open, bleeding from the forehead and the mouth.::

Puerto Rican Lightning:
DON’T STOP PROTOTYPE! DO NOT STOP! HE MAY BE BLEEDING! BUT HE IS NOT IN PAIN! I ORDER YOU TO HURT HIM SOME MORE! THAT IS AN ORDER!!! HURT HIM!!! HURT HIM!!! HURT HIM!!!

::The crowd continues booing and throwing garbage in P.R.’s direction, as he lays in kicks to JR’s stomach, while PROTOTYPE beats on JR’s head causing it to bleed some more. PRL and PROTOTYPE urge Jim Ross to get up. He does get up slowly. The crowd responds with booing and “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” chants.::

PRL:
FINISH HIM OFF, PROTOTYPE! FINISH THE BASTARD OFF!!! IT’S NOW A SLOBBERKNOCKER, HUH ROSS? BAWD GAWD LOOK AT THIS! LOOK AT THE POWER OF THIS HOSS ISN’T THAT RIGHT JR? HUH? FINISH HIS OKLAHOMA ASS!!!

::PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member picks up Jim Ross and puts him in front of him. JR begs for mercy, but PROTOTYPE lifts him up for the pumphandle slam, but instead gives him a sitdown Powerbomb completing the PROTOPLEX. PROTOTYPE stands up and yells over the fallen JR, spitting in his face, and snorting. The crowd boos loudly.::

PRL:
NO! NO! NO! PROTOTYPE CONTINUED! UNLEASH THE DEMON INSIDE PROTOTYPE! UNLEASH THE DEMON INSIDE!! UNLEASH THE DEMON! UNLEASH THE DEMON INSIDE!!! BRING HIM OUT!!! UNLEASH THE DEMON INSIDDDDEEEEEEEEE!!!

::PROTOTYPE obliges, while the crowd boos and continue throwing garbage in his direction. P.R. does the slow cutthroat, and orders PROTOTYPE to attack with a sadistic smile on his face. He laughs evilly as Jim Ross struggles to get up. PROTOTYPE grabs him and laughs. He puts Jim Ross on top of his shoulders back first. He walks around the ring carrying the pained Jim Ross. He then delivers the PERFECT Finishing Move onto JR, with JR hitting the mat face first. The crowd groans, but soon gets back to booing as PROTOTYPE lies on the mat. PROTOTYPE heads to the outside and grabs a can of spray-paint. He heads back to the ring and spray-paints “LC” on JR’s chest. PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member and Puerto Rican Lightning raise their hands in victory over the fallen, bloodied, pained, Jim Ross. The crowd boos and chants “P.R. SUCKS!” PRL stands over JR with the microphone.::

Puerto Rican Lightning:
JIM ROSS, YOU HAVE JUST LEARNED FIRST HAND WHAT HAPPENS TO THOSE THAT MESS WITH THE LIGHTNING CREW! FOR THE MAD CAPPA! THIS IS A SPECIAL MESSAGE OF WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU SHOULD YOU FINISH THE LIGHTNING CREW GAUNTLET AND THAT’S THE TRUTH, RUTH! JR, WATCH OUT FOR THE LIGHTNING STRIKE, BECAUSE YOU HAVE JUST SUFFERED A P.R. NIGHTMARE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

::”No Chance In Hell” by Lloyd & Boyd starts playing again. PRL slaps JR and gives him the “You Can’t See Me!” sign. The crowd boos loudly and chants “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” as Puerto Rican Lightning and PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member stand over the bloodied, sweating, in pain, Jim Ross who is struggling to get up. PRL spits on JR and he and PROTOTYPE exit the ring. The crowd throws garbage in their direction, but PRL flips them off. They laugh evilly and exit as Jim Ross lies in the ring, receiving medical attention. The last scene is a bloodied JR struggling to get up.::

::FADE OUT::

JR
Welcome...back....main...event!

"Quiet" by Smashing Pumpkins blasts out.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, THE FOLLOWING BOUT IS FOR THE OAOAST NORTH AMERICAN TITLE. SERVING AS THE SPECIAL REFEREE FOR THIS MATCH WILL BE... STEPHEN JOSEPH~!".

A HUGE~! cry from the crowd. They're shocked by Joseph's involvement in the match.

SJ is already in the ring, he's got a black and white referee's outfit on. He stands in the middle of the ring, arms crossed, looking focused.

Black smoke pours out of the entranceway. Black is in, somewhere, and is revealed when white and black shots of pyro disperse the smoke.

"Introducing first, the challenger, from LONDON, ENGLAND. The General Manager for INTENSE ZONE, DAN BLACK~!

Dan makes his way down to the ring. He and SJ stare each other down in the middle of the ring. Black shooters daggers at Joseph. He'd love to order him out of the ring, but he knows that Joseph's position in OAOAST Corporate allows him to insert himself into this match.

Their locked gaze is broken by the BLIND FLASH OF PYRO~! as the NEW North American Champion's music hits.

"AND NOW. The NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPION. From LYNNWOOD, WASHINGTON- accompanied by 40 OUNCE JIMMY CARTER, THE SHUFFLE~!".

The Shuffle dances down the ramp. 40oz Jimmy Carter is behind him. Looking somewhat un-amused by all of the fanfare. Shuffle's got the belt over his shoulder, and keeps a tight grip on it as he interacts with the fans. He slides into the ring, pops up, shakes hands with Stephen Joseph and offers his hand to Dan Black.

Black turns away.

JR:
huh... bastard...

Joseph brings the two men together. Carter stands outside, looking menacing. Joseph exchanges a few words of instruction, calls for the bell, and the match is ON!!

The two men stalk each other in circles through the ring. Shuffle looks intent, Dan Black has an evil grin across his face. They come forward, lock up, and Black quickly turns Shuffle around and takes him to the ground. Black tries to throw a choke onto Shuffle, but Shuffle reverses to an arm bar. Black throws on a head scissors. Shuffle rolls through that and tries for another armbar. Head scissors counter again- and Shuffle kicks out and backs away.

JR:
Nice...

Shuffle and Black lock up again, this time Shuffle moves behind Black. He's got his arm in wrist lock, but Black with another reverse, standing arm-bar! Shuffle drop-toe holds Black down, breaking the submission. Shuffle's got Dan's leg, but Black pops up, Shuffle still has his leg but Black is able to spin and nails Shuffle with an Enziguri!!

Shuffle recoils and stumbles back. Dan steps in, grabs Shuffle and whips him into a corner. Dan moves in and throws his foot up, choking Shuffle against the turnbuckle. Stephen Joseph is in quickly and starts the count, forcing Black to break the hold before the 5 count. Black and SJ argue as Shuffle recovers.

Shuffle's slumping down in the corner, still catching his breath when Black comes at him again. Black charges, but Shuffle quickly moves and catches Black with a back body drop over the top rope! Black is able to catch himself and is standing on the apron. Shuffle turns to face the challenger and, and just blocks a high kick from Black.

Black's still off balance form his kick attempt and Shuffle drives his shoulder between the ropes and knocks Dan off the apron and onto the floor. Dan's sitting on the seat of his pants, and SJ is out to order Dan back into the ring.

Black and Joseph argue a little more as Black slowly climbs into the ring. Black and Shuffle lock up again, Shuffle goes to Irish whip Black, who reverses and throws Shuffle into the ropes. Shuffle's able to catch himself, and as Dan ducks for a back drop, Shuffle moves forward and sends an elbow into the back of Dan's neck.

Dan falls to the crowd, Shuffle leans down and flips his opponent so that he's face up. Shuffle then steps back and moves to drop the leg onto Dan Black! Dan's able to roll away and grabs Shuffle's leg, giving him a Dragon Screw as he falls down. Shuffle's spun, and face plants to the ground.

Black's still got Shuffle's leg locked, he's looking for a submission move, but Shuffle is able to turn over and uses his leg to pull Dan Black into an oncoming elbow.

JR:
YEAow-ow-ow....

Shuffle's up, and he's got grip on the stunned Dan Black. He lifts him up to go for the Standing Spinebuster, but Black reverses AGAIN and has Shuffle in a standing arm bar. Again Shuffle is able to use his strength and Dan's grip to pull Dan forward and into a headbutt!!

Both men stagger back a bit, but Dan's still got the arm locked. He moves behind Shuffle and hits a back drop Suplex.

Cover

Joseph quickly down and makes the count.

Kickout!!

Shuffle easily tosses Dan Black off of him. Shuffle stands and while Black is giving SJ an evil eye while Shuffle grabs him and whips him into the ropes. On the rebound Shuffle catches Black with a clothesline!!

The cover, Joseph again quick on the scene, but before he can make a count Black has a shoulder up.

JR:
SJ is cal-OH-ling the bout even...

Both men retreat, studying each other. With the pause the camera cuts a shot over the shoulder if 40oz Jimmy Carter, who is standing ringside. Carter's got a grim look on his face, he's taking inventory of the whole situation. Watching Shuffle as intently as he's watching Dan Black.

They tie up again, struggling against each other. Finally Shuffle is able to use his slight weight advantage to gain an advantage, he hooks in and snaps off a Benoit-esqe suplex. Shuffle moves to cover but before he can Black is up and clear.

Black moves into Shuffle, throwing a right hand which staggers the champion. Black hooks in his own suplex this time, tossing Shuffle over his head with a Northern Lights Suplex. Black moves over and instead of covering Shuffle, he goes for a rear choke hold. He's got the hold locked in as SJ monitors the situation closely, making sure that Black keeps the hold legal.

Shuffle's fighting, and is able to stand up, he's got his arms up, and holds on to the back of Dan Blacks head as his falls to his knees, turning Blacks choke hold into a jawbreaker!!

JR:
BAH- GAWOUAH. SHUFFLE!!

Black stumbles back and falls down, he's sitting down with his back against the ropes. Shuffle's on his feet and charges forward, looking to deliver a running kick to Dan Black's head, but Black DODGES AT THE LAST MINUTE and Shuffle is tied up in the ropes.

Shuffle's trapped and Black steps back and sends a hard kick into Shuffle's exposed ribs. Shuffle's in visible pain, and Black fires off another kick. This one is strong enough to dislodge Shuffle from the ropes and send him to the ground. Black covers!!

NO, KICKOUT!!!

Dan Black argues with Stephen Joseph as Shuffle stands. Black continues to argue heatedly with Joseph and doesn't see Shuffle come forward, catching Black and bulldogging him to the ground. Shuffle rolls away, still weak from the kicks he took. He uses the ropes to pull himself up as Black stands, more upset and embarrassed than hurt.

Black moves in but Shuffle sends him back with a hard chop! Black again steps in, and again is driven back with a chop.

JR;
Shuffle... strength... gain... ing...

Shuffle steps forward, and another chop sending Dan Black back. Now he locks in the challenger and tosses him over his head with a belly-to-belly suplex!!

Shuffle for the cover, Joseph with the count.

KICKOUT!!

Joseph holds up the TWO fingers as both men rise to their feat. Shuffle charges in, but Dan Black sidesteps and is able to hook Shuffle's arms. He's got him in position for a double-arm DDT but Shuffle is able to fight out. It turns to a test of strength, as Black is trying to re-hook Shuffle and Shuffle is trying to gain dominance in the hold. Black seems to give a little, but he's just allowing Shuffle's own weight to get him off balance and ducks down to get Shuffle on his shoulders in a fireman's carry takeover. Dan Black dumps Shuffle to the ground.

Black drops an elbow into Shuffle. Cover again.

KICKOUT!!!

JR:
Shuffle... will... not... give... up....

Black looks at Stephen Joseph in disgust. You can see the frustration on his face. He stalks the ring, trying to calm himself as Shuffle rises and recovers. Black stalks Shuffle looking for an opening. Shuffle also looks at Dan with a intense glare. We cut again to the over the shoulder of Jimmy Carter shot. Watching Carter watch the two men circle each other. Eventually they lock up in the middle of the ring. Shuffle gains the advantage and whips Dan Black into the robes, on the rebound Shuffle delivers the KICK ASS BLASTA~! but Dan Black ducks and the kick NAILS STEPHEN JOSEPH!! The ref is out in the middle of the ring!!

JR:
NO!!!!!!!!!

Black and Shuffle lock up again, and again they both struggle to gain any advantage. Shuffle eventually pushes Black away and into the ropes, as Black comes off Shuffle nails him with a back elbow. Dan drops to the ground next to the ropes. Shuffle turns to try and raise the fallen ref. He comes to Joseph, trying to shake him back into consciousness. He turns to look at Black, but the challenger as rolled out of the ring.

Shuffle looks for his man, but can't see him. He spins, bewildered, and Dan Black slides into the ring behind Shuffle, the Adrenaline Title belt in hand. He moves to take out the unaware Shuffle when out of nowhere he is CLOTHES-LINED INTO NEXT WEEK by JIMMY CARTER~!

JR:
YES!!!

Shuffle turns to see what happened, and a huge smile crosses his face. Joseph is slowly up and survey's the situation. Black and Shuffle move in to each other, but SJ stands and separates them. He appears to have paused the bout. He orders Carter out of the ring, takes the title belt, throws IT out of the ring and checks on Dan Black. He appears to be making sure that neither man gained an advantage while he was out.

JR:
Joseph... making sure... fight... even...

Once Joseph is satisfied that things are right, he allows the to competitors to fight again. Another lock up, and this time Dan Black sends a kick to Shuffle's gut. Shuffle falls to the ground and Black keeps the arms locked. Moving behind Shuffle he's got him in a bow-tie lock, using Shuffle's own arms to choke him out!

Black drives his knee into Shuffle's back, increasing the pressure on Shuffle's neck.

JR:
Shuffle... neck injury... not fair... ohhh...

Black keeps the hold locked on tight. Joseph asks Shuffle if he wants to quit, but Shuffle declines, his face growing more and more red with each second. Black yells at Joseph "ASK HIM, ASK HIM". But Shuffle keeps shaking his head. Black turns a little bit to yell at Stephen Joseph and releases the pressure of the knee. This is enough, and Shuffle starts to power his way out of the hold. He's using his raw arm strength to push Dan Black's arms apart. He's able to stand, and is still in a great struggle with Dan Black to reverse the hold.

JR:
OH MY GAWD!!!

Shuffle REVERSES THE HOLD~! He spins and has Black in position for the DOUBLE UNDERHOOK SUPLEX!! Shuffle sends Black crashing down, keeping his arms in his grip. He spins up and pulls Dan Black with him. Shuffle with a second double underhook Suplex. Rolls up one more time... arms still hooked and the HAT TRICK~! The 3rd of the rolling suplexes.

JR:
HAT TRICK, HAT TRICK!!

Shuffle stands up and lets out a yell. He asks for noise from the crowd as he starts to climb the ropes. The roar of the crowd is getting huge, as Shuffle is at the top. Black's still down and Shuffle attempts the FAT MAN'S MOONSAULT~!

IT CONNECTS!!!

THE COVER.

YES!!!! STEPHEN JOSEPH Calls for the BELL!!! DAN BLACK GOT HIS SHOULDER UP JUST AFTER THE COUNT HIT THREE.

JR:
YES!!!!!!!!!! SHUFFLE!!!!

Ring Announcer:
"YOUR winner, and STILL the OAOST NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPION... THE SHUFFLE~!"

Shuffle slides out of the ring. Giving a hug to Jimmy Carter, and grabs his belt. As his music plays, he dances his way out of the arena to the loud cheers of his fan.

Stephen Joseph and Dan Black are left in the ring. Staring each other down. Black yells at Joseph

"You were quick, I got an arm up, you've cheated me!!"

Joseph turns to ignore Black and walk away, but Black gets in his face again, still heated over the end of the match (which by all accounts was clean). He's still right in Joseph's face, and SJ pushes him back, and Dan SLAPS STEPHEN JOSEPH!!

JR:
OH MY!!!

A look of disbelief crosses Stephen's face, he takes a step back and then quickly moves in, grabbing Dan Black and HITTING THE FINALIZER~! to a HUGE POP~!

Joseph's music cues and he leaves Black downed in the ring as he walks out.

The camera focuses on the OAOAST GM, out in the middle of the ring, and the show ends...