OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST IntenseZone - 1/27/04

Chanel #99

Black screen.

Voice over:

"Last Sunday, at AnglePalooza..."

Lindsay continues posing and receiving the crowds boos. They chant “SLUT! SLUT! SLUT! SLUT!” Lindsay flips the crowd off, which gives Cappa enough time to grab Lindsay and kick her in the gut and receive a BUST A CAP.

JR:
BUST A CAP! THE BUST A CAP!!! THE MAD CAPPA JUST HIT MS. LINDSAY GONZALEZ WITH THE BUST A CAP!

Jesse:
NO! NO! IT CAN’T END THIS QUICK! IT JUST CAN’T!

The crowd explodes. Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez lies on the mat in pain. The Mad Cappa covers her.

Jesse:
The Mad Cappa fulfilling every man’s fantasy!

1…

2…

3!!!

*DING DING DING*

JR:
THE MAD CAPPA HAS WON! THE MAD CAPPA HAS WON! THE MAD CAPPA IS MAD CAPPA IS MOVING ON IN THE LIGHTNING CREW GAUNTLET! THE MAD CAPPA IS MOVING ON IN THE LIGHTNING CREW GAUNTLET!!!

:: cut to ::

Robert looks frustrated as he motions over to the announcers booth for J. Arthur to do something. J. Arthur hesitates before slowly taking his headset off.

JR
What the hell are you doing??

JESSE
Yeah what the hell are you doing??

J. Arthur walks over to the ring and Father points at something on the floor. J. Arthur picks up the brass knuckles that were still on the ground and hands it to Robert…except at the last second he tosses it back up the aisle instead. Father looks pissed as J. Arthur flips him off and leaves.

JR
I knew something wasn’t right with that guy!! He just turned on Father!!

JESSE
Well son of a bitch!!

Father continues to yell at J. Arthur when out of nowhere Judas rolls him up!

3!!!

*DING DING DING*

JR
He did it!!!! He freakin did it!!!

JESSE
Well I’ll be damned!

The crowd absolutely erupts as the ref raises Judas hand while he still lies on the mat. The crowd then breaks into a rousing rendition of “Nana na na hey hey hey goodbye.” Robert slides out of the ring and begins yanking at his hair while saying, “This isn’t happening!!”

GARY MICHAEL CAPPETTA
Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of this match…JUDAS!!!!

Black grins wickedly and pulls SP up to his feet. Outside, Black Widow has a chair in her hands and she yells to SP to come and get it. Black shakes his head and whips SP to the opposite ropes. As SP is forced back, Black

DODGES?

SP rockets towards Widow, no doubt hoping to snag the chair.

THWACK!

JR
WHAT THE – NO!

BLACK WIDOW ROCKED SP IN THE FACE WITH THE CHAIR! Poet merely falls backwards, out cold, blood pouring from a new split along his hairline. Black grins as Widow slides into the ring and he places a boot on Poet’s chest and motions for the ref to make the count.

JR
What just happened?! I don’t –

Cue: “King Of My World” by Saliva

THE GOBLIN is walking down the ramp!

JR
OH MY GOSH, IT CAN’T BE! NO! I REFUSE TO CALL THIS! LET ME KNOW WHEN THE NEXT IZ MATCH IS . . . *JR throws down his headset and leaves*

Goblin slides in the ring as Dan Black is handed the Adrenaline belt. BLACK WIDOW WRAPS HER ARMS AROUND GOBLIN AND KISSES HIM ABOVE SP’S UNCONSCIOUS BODY! The two hold hands and Goblin takes Black’s arm and raises it high as Black raises the Adrenaline Belt high in the air as SP lies bleeding on the mat in front of them. Dan Black has the Adrenaline Title. Black Widow has helped destroy the man that risked everything for her. And The Goblin has returned.

The Shuffle is lying on the mat, while The Mad Cappa and Puerto Rican Lightning, two mortal enemies, are in the ring trash talking with each other.

Jesse:
PRL better watch out! The Mad Cappa is trying to take him off his game.

Puerto Rican Lightning and The Mad Cappa continue trash talking. The crowd becomes hot waiting for them to fight. PRL and Cappa go nose-to-nose, yelling and screaming as The Shuffle slowly gets up. The crowd starts to realize what Cappa is doing and cheer some more. PRL is completely oblivious to Shuffle getting up, and continues trash talking with Cappa.

JR:
PRL has no idea what is going on behind him!

Jesse:
Look out PRL! Look out! Behind you! Behind you! Forget The Mad Cappa! Concentrate on The Shuffle! The Shuffle is getting up!

The crowd waits for the two hated rivals to explode, but instead they continue trash talking as Shuffle is now up. Cappa tells PRL to look behind him. PRL turns around and gets kick in the gut…. and is taken down with The Shuffle Bomb to a loud pop.

JR:
THE SHUFFLE BOMB! THE SHUFFLE BOMB! THAT IS SHUFFLE’S FINISHING MOVE! THIS IS IT! IT COULD BE ALL OVER! IT COULD BE ALL OVER!

Jesse:
No, not like this!

The referee counts.

1…

2…

3!!!

*DING DING DING*

JR:
YES!!! YES!!!! WE GOT A NEW NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPION! WE GOT A NEW NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPION!!! THE SHUFFLE HAS DONE IT! THE SHUFFLE HAS WON! THE SHUFFLE’S DREAM HAS COME TRUE AND THE DREAMS OF ALL OF THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN TOLD “YOU CAN’T DO IT!”

JR
The final three!

Black grabs Malibu in a collar-and-elbow tie-up, then looks to drive a knee into Malibu’s chest, the setup for the Blackout – but Malibu grabs the leg! The crowd erupts as Malibu swings Black around, then catching him with his own knee to the gut! Black doubles over, and Malibu puts him into a side headlock, hooking Black under the inside leg and lifting him up… then driving him headfirst into the mat with a POP Drop!

JR
POP DROP! PIN HIM, ZACK!

Zack, indeed, looks for the pin… but who else but THE SUPERSTAR slides into the ring, catching Zack with a flying knee to the gut! The referee is powerless to do anything as Superstar wraps one arm around Zack’s head, putting him a side headlock, and hooks the inside leg… drilling Malibu with a POP Drop of his own! The fans go absolutely BALLISTIC with boos as Superstar slides out of the ring, shaking Szechstein to his feet and rolling the champ into the ring!

CABOOSE
BLACK AND MALIBU ARE DOWN! THIS MATCH IS SZECHSTEIN’S FOR THE TAKING!

JR
NO! NO, NOT LIKE THIS!

But it is like this, as Szechstein drapes one arm over Black’s stomach…

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!”

“TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

“THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

*DING DING DING*

The fans nearly blow the roof off the arena, booing like crazy as Buffer grabs the microphone.

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, YOUR winner, in one hour, six minutes, and thirty-one seconds… STILLLLLLLL THE OAOAST HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD…

His last words can’t even be heard, the booing is so loud, as the referee hands Calvin Szechstein his OAOAST Championship – still, his OAOAST Championship. Szechstein lay on his back in the ring, clutching the title close to his body…

JR
Dan Black put on a hell of a show tonight for IntenseZone. Zack Malibu put on a hell of a show for his pride. But in the end, Calvin Szechstein emerged victorious yet again!

JR's last words echo for a moment, before we-

:: Cut to ::

BOOM! BOOM! BOOMBOOMBOOM! BADA-BOOM!

Super pyro blasts, as RATM's "Guerilla Radio" blasts out, the lights go up and another edition of INTENSEZONE is on the air!

(IMG:http://free.inkfrog.com/pix/graphics/intensezone.jpg)

Fresh from Anglepalooza, the man on the mic with the stupid hat, its good ol' Jim Ross!

(IMG:http://guidesarchive.ign.com/guides/14737/screens/hid_ross.jpg)

JR
Good eveninge everybody! Welcome to the show! Anglepalooza was without doubt one of the most amazing, action packed events ever to take place in the OAOAST- hell, in professional wrestling! You just saw the highlights, but no doubt you'll be seeing and hearing the fallout from the men and women involved, here tonight!

Let's get to it!

::The screen turns into shades of red, blue, and orange. The Lightning Crew logo appears on the bottom of the screen with Lightning Crew.com underneath. In scratchy white letters read these words, narrated by a man with a scratchy high whisper: “THE FOLLOWING ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN PAID FOR BY THE LIGHTNING CREW”::

::”No Chance In Hell” by Lloyd & Boyd begins to play. Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez is standing in front of a white screen that shows the Lightning Crew logo, and clips of the Lightning Crew on a movie projector. Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez is standing in front of the screen with her hair down, wearing hoop earrings, a white Lightning Crew T-Shirt, a gold necklace, chains around her arms, a denim skirt, pantyhose, and black heel boots. She is smiling evilly and seductively. The camera does a close-up of her, and during the commercial, switch between zoom ins and zoom outs, camera angles, and different coloring on the screen.::

Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez:
Hello. Ladies, do you ever wish you can look as good as me? Do you wish you could have my sexy body, my beautiful smile, my big breasts, and nice ass? Do you wish you could have a man who is as hot and as good in bed as Puerto Rican Lightning? Do you wish you could be Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez? Well you can’t. But you CAN come close with this!

::The camera does a close-up of Lindsay’s chest. The Lightning Crew T-Shirt is shown on screen with Lindsay modeling it from different angles.::

Lindsay:
You can get the OFFICIAL Lightning Crew T-Shirt and pretend to be a member of the Lightning Crew! Pledge your allegiance to my boo, Puerto Rican Lightning, by wearing the shirt that bears his name! This shirt is 100% cotton and was NOT made by some poor kid in Colombia. Puerto Rican Lightning himself made this shirt! P.R. believes in the saying that “If you gotta do something right. You do it yourself.” And that’s one of the reasons that I love him. Not only that, but because he is good in bed. And is hot. And intelligent. And compassionate. And charismatic. And sweet. And is everything many men are not! He truly is the very best and that is why I love him! You folks at home will NEVER be like Puerto Rican Lightning, but at least you can take solace in wearing a shirt that was made by him! And it is one lovely shirt made by one lovely man. I am proud to be a member of the Lightning Crew and you can come just a little close into feeling what I feel. But stay away from Puerto Rican Lightning. He is mine! HE IS MY MAN AND NOBODY ELSES! HE IS MY! SO BACK OFF BITCHES, BECAUSE HE IS MINE AND ONLY MINE! JUST STEP OFF! JUST BACK OFF!

::The camera cuts to a screen filled with information on how to get the Lightning Crew T-Shirt. The blue, red, and orange shading continues. The order information is in a scratchy font. The LC logo appears on the upper left hand corner of the screen. The background is the Lightning Crew logo shown from different angles. The official Lightning Crew t-shirt is shown on the right side of the screen. The same narrator with the scratchy whisper voice narrates the information.::

Narrator:
Get your very own Lightning Crew T-Shirt. Only $39.99. To order go to LightningCrew.Com.

::The camera cuts back to Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez. She continues modeling the shirt, smiling a sly smile.::

Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez:
I look good in this shirt. You won’t come close to looking as good as me, but buy the shirt anyway. Only $39.99, and if you order now you will also get a free Lightning Crew medallion chain! It is 100% real ice, ice that you can rock around yo’ neck, and make all the other bitches blush. I’m the real Latin bitch, but I can stand a few phonies. A few hos who want to be like me. As long as they stay away from my man! That’s all I ask, yo. Buy the shirt, and dream of me, when you sleep at night. Not like you don’t do so already! And always remember, Fight The Power! Don’t believe the hype. Lightning Crew Word Life. 4-Life! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

::Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez looks at the screen and kisses it. She turns around and shakes her ass. She turns her head around and smiles seductively as the lights dim. “No Chance In Hell” by Lloyd & Boyd comes to an end.::

::The same screen shown at the beginning of the commercial appears again. The Lightning Crew logo appears at the bottom of the screen along with LightningCrew.Com on the bottom. In scratchy white letters, read these words, narrated by the same man with the high, scratchy whisper voice: “THE PRECEEDING ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN PAID FOR BY THE LIGHTNING CREW.”

::FADE OUT::

::COMMERCIALS::

As we start the show, the camera is pulled in close on the license plate of a car parked outside the arena. It's got California plates, and the plate reads "40 OZ". The camera pulls back to reveal that the car is an old beat up El Camino. As we the camera pulls back more we see a black BMW Z3 pull in to the spot next to the El Camino.

The camera pulls back a little more and you can see that there's a black man in a raiders jersey, jean shots and a white bandana talking to security at the door. He seems to be trying to get into the building. Off camera we hear the door to the BMW open, and the camera turns to focus on THE SHUFFLE~! getting out of the car. Everybody turns towards the Shuffle. He's wearing a baby blue warm up suit and has the North American title belt draped over his shoulder. As he walks up he yells out "Jimmy!!! Hey, what the deal is man?". Shuffle turns to the security guards "It's OK man, this cat's with me. See, not only are you looking at the NEW North American Champion, you're looking at a man who is soon to be a BIG STAR on Intense Zone... 40oz JIMMY CARTER~!".

The guards open the door and the camera follows Shuffle and Jimmy as they walk into the arena. They're talking among themselves, but we can't hear what they're saying. As they walk, people keep coming up to Shuffle and congratulating him on his victory. Shuffle's obviously glowing. They stop at a door with a "OAOAST Human Resources" sign on it. Shuffle turns to Jimmy "OK man, I've gotta go out and take care of some business, you head in there, get that contract sign, and get ready to bust some heads". They give each other a pound, Jimmy walks goes into the office, and the camera follows Shuffle down the hallway.

At the end of the hallway is what must be the area directly backstage. Shuffle walks up to a Production Assistant and asks if they're ready for him, and the PA nods that they are. Shuffle pauses for a moment to get his game face on and the cameras cut to in the arena, looking out on the entrance ramp.

The ring announcer:
"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN. YOUR NEW OAOAST NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPION. THE SHUFFLE~!".

Shuffle's trademark blinding pyro hits, "The Horror" blares out, and THE SHUFFLE~! is standing on top of the ramp. One hand holding the North American Title belt high in the air. After a second he pauses and starts to dance his way down the ramp. Stopping to let fans shake his hands, slap him on the back, and trade a few hugs with the girl. He takes his time to go al the way around the ring, and interact with all of the fans in the first row. Eventually he hands the title to an OAOAST official outside the ring, grabs a mic and slides under the rope and into the ring.

Shuffle nips up, the crowd pops HUGE, and Shuffle takes a moment just to let the crowds cheers reign down on him. After a bit he gets on the mic

"Thank you, thank you!! I can't begin to tell you what this means to me. I'm still so new to OAOAST, and they way you fans have responded to me has been amazing! I'd love to sit here and just back in the glory of everything, but the truth is that I've got some business to attend to. See, because as much as you guys love me right now- there's a whole locker room full of people back there who are thinking one thing...

They're thinking that I should have that match at Anglepalooza. They're thinking that if PRL pinned me when he had the change- he'd be out here right now boring all of you to tears. They're thinking that the only reason I'm here is because the Mad Cappa saved my ass. They're right. I did need help to win that match. PRL should have beat me. All of those things are true.

What's also true is that those were the rules of the match. I won the match fair and square, and I am the North American champion. I'm just a champion with a lot to prove. Some would say that I should prove myself by granting PRL a rematch, but I won't be doing that. See, granting PRL a rematch would just be rewarding him for his arrogance and stupidity. There's no match with PRL that's a fair fight, and now that I've got this belt, I'm never stepping into a ring with him again. That said, I know that I do need to prove myself. I need to take on the best and the brightest that OAOAST has to offer. I will however defend this title next week on Intense Zone. I will defend it against the man who made my title win possible... DAN BLACK.

That's right Dan, next week- you and me, in the ring. You don't even have to put your Adrenaline title on the line. Just come out here, and we'll go one-on-one for the North American championship. It's an offer you can't resist. Just know that there won't be any funny business. See, 'cause the one thing I've learned is that here in OAOAST you need to have somebody watching your back. The Mad Cappa bailed me out a couple times over the past few weeks, but I can't count on him. I don't know him. So I've brought somebody that I do know to OAOAST. Somebody that I've worked with in tiny basements, Jewish community centers and high school gyms all over the West Coast. We both came up in this game together, so next week Dan- I'll have my boy 40oz JIMMY CARTER~! in my corner. He'll be watching your every move. The minute you or one of your cronies step out of line, you'll be tasting some size 14 Adidas up in your grill."

Shuffle drops the mic. His music cues up again. He does the B. DIDDY SHUFFLE~! before he slides out of the ring and dances his way back up the ramp.

COMMERCIALS

JR
Welcome back! We just saw the NEW OAOAST North American champion, the Shuffle, lay down a challenge to the IZ GM and NEW Adrenalin Champion, Dan Black! Will he accept? I'm sure we'll find out!Next up-

::The screen turns into shades of red, blue, and orange. The Lightning Crew logo appears on the bottom of the screen with Lightning Crew.com underneath. In scratchy white letters read these words, narrated by a man with a scratchy high whisper: “THE FOLLOWING ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN PAID FOR BY THE LIGHTNING CREW”::

::A lightning bolt hits the entrance. “No Chance In Hell” by Lloyd & Boyd starts playing. A montage of Puerto Rican Lightning clips is shown. PRL enters the ring smiling.::

JR:
Here he comes. The one, the only Puerto Rican Lightning!

::Cut to Puerto Rican Lightning posing in a warehouse. The camera morphs from that to a silhouette of PRL raising his arms. The silhouette fades into Puerto Rican Lightning speaking on the microphone.::

Puerto Rican Lightning:
I AM UNSTOPPABLE!

::Puerto Rican Lightning raises the Puerto Rican Championship belt. That morphs into a silhouette of PRL raising the belt, which takes us to another silhouette of PRL being arrested. It then cuts to a silhouette of PRL doing the F.U. Elbow Drop.::

JR:
F.U. Elbow Drop from Puerto Rican Lightning! It could be over!

Puerto Rican Lightning:
There is no one. And I MEAN NO ONE who is as good as me!

::Cut to Puerto Rican Lightning kissing Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez. Cut to Puerto Rican Lightning with the Lightning Crew walking to the ring. Cut to Puerto Rican Lightning doing the P.R. Nightmare.::

JR:
THE P.R. NIGHTMARE! THE P.R. NIGHTMARE! IT’S ALL OVER! IT’S ALL OVER!

::Cut to Puerto Rican Lightning doing a flying crossbody onto someone which morphs into another silhouette of PRL. Another silhouette of PRL is shown which transforms into a clip of PRL bowing down to the OaOasT North American and Puerto Rican Championship belts.::

Jesse Ventura:
Puerto Rican Lightning is the greatest wrestler who ever live!

::Cut to PRL receiving a kiss from Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez and smiling. Cut to Puerto Rican Lightning sneering in a warehouse. Cut to PRL smiling evilly. Cut to a close-up of PRL looking into the camera in a broken warehouse. Cut to a close-up silhouette of PRL. The silhouette transforms into PRL jamming the ring bell onto Mad Cappa’s neck causing his neck to hit the barricade crushing his larynx. Cut to PRL laughing evilly.::

Puerto Rican Lightning:
I AM THE GREATEST WRESTLER WHO EVER LIVED!

::Cut to Puerto Rican Lightning beating up jobbers. Cut to Puerto Rican Lightning raising his NA and Puerto Rican Championship belts.::

PRL:
You are not in my league.

::Cut to Puerto Rican Lightning the Puerto Rico Elbow, several times.::

Puerto Rican Lightning:
I am the best wrestler in the OaOasT today!

::Cut to fast editing clips of Puerto Rican Lightning. “No Chance In Hell” continues playing.::

Jesse:
There is no one like Puerto Rican Lightning.

::Finally, Puerto Rican Lightning turns around and raises his right arm straight into the air. The image morphs into that of the L.A. Phantom being spray-painted onto a garage door. A man is seen spray-painting something else onto the Phantom. He leaves and it is revealed to be the Battle of San Juan logo. The garage door with the L.A. Phantom spray-painted on it appears on screen.::

Announcer:
For one night only, OaOasT IntenseZone will be held from San Juan, Puerto Rico, home of the leader of the Lightning Crew Puerto Rican Lightning. Catch all the IZ superstars compete in Roberto Clemente Stadium in front of 30,000 fellow Puerto Ricans. See special musical performances from Public Enemy and Audioslave. And see the homecoming of Puerto Rico’s greatest wrestler, Puerto Rican Lightning. Don’t miss the opening ceremony, a tribute to PRL, a hero to Puerto Ricans everywhere! It is a night that celebrates everything PRL. Don’t miss out on this one time only event! OaOasT IntenseZone Presents: Lightning Crew Battle of San Juan. Live! From Roberto Clemente Stadium in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Tuesday February 10, 2004! Only on TSM!

::Cut to one last shot of Puerto Rican Lightning smiling evilly as “No Chance In Hell” by Lloyd & Boyd ends.::

Puerto Rican Lightning:
HAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!

::The screen turns into shades of red, blue, and orange. The Lightning Crew logo appears on the bottom of the screen with Lightning Crew.com underneath. In scratchy white letters read these words, narrated by a man with a scratchy high whisper: “THE PRECEEDING ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN PAID FOR BY THE LIGHTNING CREW”::

::COMMERCIALS::

In a dark room...

A white towel, wetly hanging across Stephen Joseph's head, his hand wrining another towel, sitting legs spread around the back of the chair, elbows on the chair's top, head down. Rage.

AnglePalooza. Here is where I placed 4th last year. Who did I eliminate...yes I remember. Dan Black. Another year later, and we've switched places. And I had already targeted Dan Black for AngleMania 3. He knows the clock is ticking, time is up, and the reaper is knocking at the door.

Which is why what happened to Poet last night is my fault. It was an act of a desperate man.

Dan Black, I despise you.
Dan Black, I detest you.
Dan Black, at Zero Hour I will dethrone you.

At Zero Hour, it will be one on one, in a Arctic Freezer match. My blood runs cold Dan...and yours, will just run out.

JR:
Fans, last Sunday at Anglepalooza, The Mad Cappa continued his quest to a one-on-one matchup against Puerto Rican Lightning, when he continued the Lightning Crew Gauntlet, Round 4, against PRL’s very own girlfriend, Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez. The match was built around the battle of the sexes, with the question on everyone’s minds being “Can The Mad Cappa withstand the sexual advances of Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez and win the match?” That question was answered in the match.

::The IntenseZone logo flashes on the screen. The Anglepalooza logo then flashes by. Clips of The Mad Cappa/Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez match from Anglepalooza are shown along with a caption reading OAOAST ANGLEPALOOZA, LAST SUNDAY. COMING SOON TO OAOAST HOME VIDEO.” Clips of Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez running her hands through Cappa’s hair. Then giving him a French kiss. Then slapping him in his face. Cut to The Mad Cappa giving Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez a BUST A CAP and pinning her to win the match. Cut to The Mad Cappa celebrating. Cut to Cappa pouring beer all over Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez and celebrating. The clips end with Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez, all wet, running to the entrance crying, yelling, and screaming. The IZ logo flashes on screen again. The crowd pops and chants “MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!”::

JR:
The match was the shortest match Cappa has had so far in the Gauntlet, but it was just as important as the previous 3. Lindsay did exactly what we all predicted, and that was seducing Cappa. And she actually succeeded even going as far as giving him a French kiss, only to slap him hard across his face. But it was The Mad Cappa that got the last laugh as he gave Lindsay a BUST A CAP, pinning her, winning the match and moving on in the Gauntlet. And then, to add insult to injury, Mad Cappa got a cooler full of beer and proceeded to give Lindsay a beer bath. Needless to say, Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez was not pleased with being doused with alcohol, reeking of beer, and I’m sure Puerto Rican Lightning wasn’t in a good mood either.

::The Lightning Crew Gauntlet logo appears onscreen. The Lightning Crew logo flashes across the screen and stops on top of the screen while underneath it, in big, white, blocky letters appears the word GAUNTLET. Colombian Heat, Spanish Fly, Mr. Boricua, Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez, Vitamin X, Thomas Rodriguez, PROTOTYPE: The Perfect Lightning Crew Member, and Cuban Wall all appear underneath the logo posing. There are red X’s covering Fly, Boricua, Thomas Rodriguez, and Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez. The four of them all also the only members of the LC who appear in black and white. The crowd pops loudly and chants “MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!”::

JR:
And now, we come to tonight, where the Lightning Crew Gauntlet will continue. The Mad Cappa is 4-0 in the Gauntlet tonight, but it end tonight? Can The Mad Cappa lose to his opponent, the dangerous, cold, heartless, evil Cuban Wall in this one-on-one matchup? The Mad Cappa has so far defeated Spanish Fly, Mr. Boricua, Thomas Rodriguez, and last Sunday at Anglepalooza, Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez. The list grows bigger and bigger. Cappa is 4 LC members away from what he wants. The reason this Lightning Crew Gauntlet exists. If The Mad Cappa can defeat the 4 Lightning Crew members he has left, then he will receive a one-on-one match against the now FORMER OaOasT North American Champion, the Puerto Rican Champion, Puerto Rican Lightning.

::Cut to the ring with Gary Michael Cappatetta::

Gary Michael Cappatetta:
Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is scheldued for one fall, and is Part 5 of the Lightning Crew Gauntlet! The rules for this match is simple: If The Mad Cappa can defeat the Lightning Crew member he faces tonight, then he will move on in the Lightning Crew member. However, if The Lightning Crew member defeats The Mad Cappa, then the Lightning Crew Gauntlet will end, and Mad Cappa and The Puerto Rican Champion Puerto Rican Lightning can never ever have a match against each other at all. The following match is a straight up, one-on-one professional wrestling match with a 30-minute time limit. Introducing first…

*1, 2, 3! Hit It! *

::The opening trumpet blare brings the crowd to their feet with a loud, loud pop. The lights go down in the arena, and spotlights shine throughout the arena once the drum machine kicks in, and “Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Mix)” by DJ Kool begins playing. The lights flicker in the entrance as the crowd stands up, some even dancing to the song, and chant “GO CAP-PA! GO CAP-PA! GO CAP-PA! GO CAP-PA!”::

JR:
And The Mad Cappa has now arrived!

::”Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Mix)” continues playing. Finally, a single spotlight shines on the entrance and the crowd explodes, since the spotlight shows Mad Cappa’s back. The Mad Cappa starts dancing and turns around, sporting a huge smile on his face. The crowd greets Mad Cappa with loud “MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!” chants, as The Mad Cappa dances and slaps hands with the fans making his way to the ring, still smiling.::

Gary Michael Cappatetta:
From Washington, D.C. Weighing in at 185 lbs. He is the challenger in the Lightning Crew Gauntlet. Ladies and Gentlemen, here he is. THE MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD CAPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

::The Mad Cappa continues his way to the ring, dancing and slapping hands with the fans as “Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Mix)” by DJ Kool continues playing.::

JR:
The Mad Cappa certainly had an interesting night last Sunday at Anglepalooza! He started off the night, defeating Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez, moving on in the Lightning Crew Gauntlet, and pouring beer all over Lindsay’s body. Then, later on, he interfered in Puerto Rican Lightning’s OaOasT North American Championship Hardcore Match, distracting PRL long enough for The Shuffle to Shuffle Bomb Lightning, pinning him and becoming the new North American Champion! And then, Cappa competed in the 30 men Royal Rumble Match, the very same match PRL was involved in. With a Shot against the OaOasT World Heavyweight Champion in the main event at AngleMania III on the line, Cappa gave it his all. He was beaten down by JINGUS, thanks to the orders of Puerto Rican Lightning. Cappa also had to get by HeldDown’s own HOSS, Gibraltar, and yet he was still standing. We even saw The Mad Cappa team with up with Zack Malibu in an attempt to eliminate Gibraltar. But Cappa’s night, unfourntaley came to an end thanks to no other than Puerto Rican Lightning. The two men battled it out constantly in the Royal Rumble. The hatred these two young men have for each other was too much for the ring to handle, so they both tumbled over the top rope, and continued fightning in the aisle. Cappa may have lost the chance to take on the OaOasT World Heavyweight Champion at AngleMania, but at least he can take solace knowing that he prevented PRL from doing the same!

::The Mad Cappa continues slapping hands. He even receives a kiss from a little girl, which makes the crowd say “AWWWW!” Cappa hugs the little girl, and slaps the hands of the people sitting in the front row at ringside. “Let Me Clear My Throat” continues playing, with the lights back on in the arena, Cappa makes his way into the ring.::

JR:
Cappa is still his same jovial self even though he knows the big challenge that is in front of him. Cuban Wall is 6”3 285 lbs of power, strength, and agility. He has yet to be pinned so far in the OaOasT, having gone against several young men, Shuffle, and a tag match with Colombian Heat and Dan Black against Spider-Poet and Reject. Colombian Heat was pinned in said tag match, and he did lose, but Wall was not pinned in that match. Heat was. Tonight, The Mad Cappa could be the first man to pin Wall in the OaOasT, but it will not be an easy task and it will certainly not be as quick of a match as it was with Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez.

::The Mad Cappa enters the ring and goes on the turnbuckles, getting the crowd hyped up, and posing. He raises his arms in victory to cheers and receives “MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!” chants. Cappa responds with a fist to the chest, then jumps off the turnbuckle and waits in the ring for Cuban Wall. “Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Mix)” by DJ Kool stops playing as Cappa looks to the entrance for Cuban Wall. He waits a few minutes, with the crowd buzzing with anticipation, but Wall does not show. Cappa wonders what is going on, but gets no answer.::

JR:
The Mad Cappa is out here, but Cuban Wall is not. I wonder where he could be? The Lightning Crew are in the arena, and I know how much they want Cappa to lose, so.

::A deep slow-voiced announcer saids slowly “LIGHTNING CREW!” As soon as the crowd hears that, the crowd stands up and begins booing. The AngleTron lights up with Puerto Rican Lightning's face on it. The crowd boos the moment his face is shown. The image of a smiling PRL changes to another image of PRL, this time of him holding the Puerto Rican Championship after a win. The crowd continues booing waiting for PRL to show up. As the AngleTron continues showing image after image of PRL, music is being played in the background. The music is slow and comatose. It's easy to listen to as violins play throughout. A man whispers the word "Chance" throughout as a heavy metal guitar begins to play. On the AngleTron, the image of PRL changes to an image of a choked up PRL. Then an angry PRL. Then a sad PRL. Finally, another smiling image, but this time in a more psychotic matter. The AngleTron switches to a Puerto Rican flag with, in big blocky letters, the words LIGHTNING CREW appear. A lightning bolt hits the stage and fog and pyro fire up. The crowd boos again as "No Chance In Hell" starts up.::

JR:
And now, Cuban Wall is going to arrive.

*No Chance (No Chance)
That’s What Ya Got (Ha, Ha, Ha. Yeah)*

::Lights flicker on and off in the entrance. Smoke covers the entrance as “No Chance In Hell” by Lloyd & Boyd continues to play.::

*We’re up against
No machine too strong (Too strong)
Crooked politicians
Buying souls for us
Are…PUPPETS! (PUPPETS!)*

::The crowd boos become louder than usual, because Cuban Wall does not enter through the smoke. Puerto Rican Lightning and Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez do.::

JR:
What the? What? What exactly is Puerto Rican Lightning’s reasoning for being out here? Cuban Wall is supposed to wrestle Mad Cappa. Why the hell is PRL doing here? He has no real reason to be out here during the match.

::Puerto Rican Lightning and Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez are not in good moods. The Mad Cappa stares his archrival down, muttering curses and sneering. The crowd boos PRL as usual, greeting the now just Puerto Rican Champion with loud boos and “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” and “SLUT! SLUT! SLUT! SLUT!” chants for Lindsay. Tha Puerto Rican is decked out with a crucifix left earring, gold chain, blue FUBU Puerto Rico Baseball jersey with a customized P.R. #1 on the back and a black Lightning Crew T-Shirt underneath. He is also wearing black baggy jeans, sneakers, a $500 Rolex watch, has his shoulder length hair down, and has the Puerto Rican Championship belt slung over his left shoulder. Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez has her hair down, washed of the beer poured on it. She also is wearing earrings, a pink tanktop, a white dress shirt, gray pants, white heels, and is wearing a neckbrace around her neck. She holds her neck and has pained expressions on her faces. They both stare at Mad Cappa with evil intentions.::

JR:
If you notice, PRL is one belt short tonight, thanks to The Shuffle, who is now the OaOasT North American Champion. Despite losing an actual belt, PRL STILL insists on carrying around and defending that bogus Puerto Rican Championship. PRL must be very stubborn if he refuses to even acknowledge the fake title he is carrying.

::PRL and The Mad Cappa stare holes into each other. “No Chance In Hell” by Lloyd & Boyd dies down. Puerto Rican Lightning has a microphone in his right hand. The crowd does not let PRL speak, booing loudly and chanting. Lindsay sneers at the crowd, whilst PRL stares at Cappa.::

JR:
The hatred PRL and Cappa feel for each other is INTENSE~! The hatred they feel is not normal.

::The crowd drowns out Lightning. P.R. becomes frustrated, but soon begins speaking, never taking his eyes off of Mad Cappa.::

Puerto Rican Lightning:
Mad Cappa. Mad Cappa. Mad Cappa, Sunday, January 25, 2004, OaOasT Anglepalooza 2004, was one of the worst nights in my life, and it was all thanks to you!

::The crowd pops. The Mad Cappa smirks. P.R. continues.::

Puerto Rican Lightning (Continuing):
First off, you berate, defeat, and humiliate my girlfriend, Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez in your Lightning Crew Gauntlet match against her. She sacrificed good taste by kissing those wretched lips of yours, and it was all for nothing thanks to you! And then, to top it all off, you follow THAT up, by pouring beer all over her beautiful body!

::The crowd pops. Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez holds her neck in pain. She hugs P.R., who kisses her. Lindsay curses Cappa, who is smiling. The crowd chants “SLUT!”::

JR:
That indeed did happen. The Mad Cappa gave Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez a beer bath at Anglepalooza.

Puerto Rican:
Lindsay had to take 5 baths to get that stench from that beer off her! But you weren’t done yet. No! You have to continue injecting yourself into my life. You have to interfere. YOU HAVE TO MAKE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL!!!

::Crowd pops.::

JR:
It is not like he doesn’t deserve it.

Tha Puerto Rican:
So then you decide to fight me in the Royal Rumble match. That ticked me off, but it was okay, since the Rumble was filled with a bunch of other jabronies, and you could have concentrated on them. Plus, I ENJOYED watching you get hurt by JINGUS and Gibralter! It was truly a great, great moment seeing you in pain. But then, you decide to attack ME! And to make things worst, thanks to your shoving, I was eliminated from the Royal Rumble. YOU were the one eliminated, but you, being the little bitch that you are, decided that I had to suffer too, so you drag me out of the ring at the same time! So, now, I don’t get what I deserve, and that is a shot at the OaOasT World Heavyweight Champion at AngleMania 3!

::Crowd pops again. The Mad Cappa smiles and saids “It was worth it.”::

JR:
Cappa and PRL tumbled out of the ring at the same time, but PRL’s feet touched the floor first. Cappa held on for 1 second, but the referees saw that both his feet touch the floor, and so he was eliminated from the Rumble also.

P.R.L.:
But the worst thing you did on Sunday, the absolute, most decispcable, most horrific, most disgusting, most wretched thing you did on Sunday was interfere in MY Hardcore Match for the OaOasT North American Championship. You just couldn’t stay in the back could you? You just HAD to interfere. You just HAD to stick your nose in my business. You just HAD to make ME SUFFER DID YOU?!!!

::More crowd pops.::

JR:
The Mad Cappa did run in during the Hardcore Match. He distracted PRL long enough for PRL not to notice that Shuffle was getting up from the P.R. Nightmare.

PRL:
I HAD THE MATCH WON! I HAD SHUFFLE BEAT! But I decided to toy with him. Make him suffer. Hurt him, because I could. I did the P.R. Nightmare and was ready to end this match. But then, at that exact moment, YOU showed up. You son-of-a-bitch, thanks to you, I LOST that match to THE SHUFFLE of all people! And now, that loser is walking around wearing MY OaOasT North American Title around his waist!

::The crowd pops loudly. Very, very loudly. The Mad Cappa chuckles, enjoying the pain he is causing PRL. The crowd chants “MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!” PRL begins crying, and holds onto Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez for support.::

PRL (crying):
And now, due to that lost, I can no longer use my AWESOME, AWESOME entrance, because that costs a lot of money. Money that I used from being NA Champion. Instead, I’m stuck with this entrance. And I feel sick knowing that The Shuffle is holding a title that I made famous. I FEEL SICK that THE SHUFFLE IS NOW HOLDING INTENSEZONE’S MOST PRESTIGOUS TITLE! I DISLIKE THE SHUFFLE, BUT I HATE YOU MAD CRAPPA!!! But it’s okay. It’s okay. Maybe. Just maybe, this lost was a blessing in disguise. Maybe, this is a sign. A sign that I should move on. Move on to bigger and better things. Like defending my Puerto Rican Championship that I STILL have thank you very much. Making Lindsay Gonzalez moan and groan in bed even more so than usual. Concentrate on winning the OaOasT World Heavyweight Championship. And most important, getting rid of the virus, the parasite known as The Mad Cappa from the OaOasT!

::The crowd boos loudly. “P.R. SUCKS!” chants ring from all over the arena and in vicious fashion. Someone tries to hit P.R. with a piece of garbage, but Lightning dodges.::

JR:
It’s going to take a lot to rid the OaOasT of The Mad Cappa. Cappa has proven time and time again that he has heart, guts, and determination to win when the odds are against him. The Mad Cappa is not going to go down without a fight. He will strive to beat PRL once and for all!

::PRL becomes annoyed by the crowd, and holds his ears to drown out the noise. When that doesn’t work, he slaps his forehead four times. When that doesn’t work, PRL holds onto Lindsay for comfort. He puts his head on her chest, which calms him down. He gets up and continues speaking.::

P.R. Lightning:
And it continues tonight. You see, I want you to suffer for what you did to Lindsay and me last Sunday. I want you to feel pain. I want you to get hurt. I want you to regret messing with me! Mad CRAPPA, I want you to get your comeuppance once again! I WANT YOU TO GET WHAT YOU DESERVE FOR HURTING LINDSAY AND ME!!! So tonight, The Lightning Crew Gauntlet. You aren’t going to be facing just Cuban Wall. Oh no, you see the match is now a HANDICAP MATCH! Yes, a Handicap match, and Cuban Wall’s partner is…THE PERFECT Lightning Crew Member! MY CREATION! MY GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT! THE MAN WHO IS KNOWN AS PROJECT: CAPPA KILLER! I give to you…the two biggest, strongest members of the Lightning Crew. The most feared indivuals on IntenseZone. Cuban Wall and PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member!!!

JR:
PROTOTYPE? PROTOTYPE is making his debut right now? And against The Mad Cappa? This is not good. This is not good for Cappa right about now. Not well at all.

::”No Chance In Hell” by Lloyd & Boyd starts up again. The crowd stands up and begins booing again as the lights go down and the AngleTron shows the Lightning Crew entrance video. The Mad Cappa looks shock in the ring.::

JR:
The Mad Cappa is now 1-on-2, and it is against the two of the biggest Lightning Crew members! PROTOTYPE and Cuban Wall!

::Cuban Wall and PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member enter. Cuban Wall and PROTOTYPE both look at the crowd with silent, cold, mean stares. Spotlights shine on the two LC members, who raise their arms and then high five PRL and Lindsay. The crowd chants “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” and throw beer and garbage at the two Lightning Crew members making their way into the ring. Wall and PROTOTYPE walk to the ring slowly and deadly. PRL and Lindsay make their way to the ring behind them.::

JR:
The Mad Cappa has defeated Mr. Boricua in the past. Can he now handle two big HOSS guys, who weigh together 500 lbs! Can The Mad Cappa handle two of the Lightning Crew’s most sadistic, evil, and powerful members? Is it possible?

::Wall and PROTOTYPE enter the ring to boos. They both look at The Mad Cappa, who has a look of fear mixed with determination. PROTOTYPE and Cuban Wall stand in the center of the ring with spotlights shined on both of them. Cuban Wall raises his right arm in the air as “No Chance In Hell” continues to play. The two of them do not show any emotion. Wall jaws with the fans with PROTOTYPE, then heads to the turnbuckles and poses receiving nothing but boos. Wall flips off the fans, and then heads back to the ring and shadow boxes a bit. The referee gathers the 3 men in the ring as the lights go back in the arena and “No Chance In Hell” by Lloyd & Boyd dies down. Tha Puerto Rican and Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez make their way to the announcer’s table. PRL puts on a set of headphones and sits next to JR as does Lindsay.::

JR:
Puerto Rican Lightning. What brings you out here?

PRL:
That is one of the dumbest questions I’ve ever heard. I’m the LEADER of the Lightning Crew. Therefore, I have a right to see my CREATION and my fellow LC brother DESTROY the biggest piece of trailer park trash, Mad Cappa in the middle of the ring tonight, crushing his dreams of facing me in a one-on-one matchup!

Lindsay:
P.R. has a gut feeling that tonight we will see the end of the Lightning Crew Gauntlet. There is no way Cappa can survive PROTOTYPE and Wall.

*DING DING DING

The Lightning Crew Gauntlet: If The Mad Cappa wins, he moves on in the Gauntlet; If The Mad Cappa loses, then he and Puerto Rican Lightning can never ever have a match against each other: Handicap Match: The Mad Cappa vs. Cuban Wall and PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member (with Puerto Rican Lightning and Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez on commentary with JR):
Cuban Wall and PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member stand side by side staring down The Mad Cappa. Cappa has a look of fear mixed with determination, and is waiting for the first person to make the move. The crowd cheers Cappa on chanting “MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!”

JR:
The Mad Cappa certainly has an uphill battle to climb.

Puerto Rican Lightning:
Sadly, his dreams of winning will not come true tonight. There is NO ONE in the OaOasT that can take down Cuban Wall and PROTOTYPE. NO ONE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Cuban Wall and PROTOTYPE move closer and closer to Cappa. They both lunge at him, but Mad Cappa ducks and runs to the other side of the ring. PROTOTYPE and Wall try again, but Cappa ducks the attacks, and runs around the ring, circling the two LC members.

PRL:
What are you two waiting for? ATTACK HIM!

Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez:
Cappa is going to get squish like a bug with those two in the ring!

JR:
Cappa is trying to avoid being placed in double team attacks.

PRL:
That’s because he is a total pus. If he had any cajones, he take these attacks like a man.

The two LC members lunge after Cappa again, but Cappa dodges the both of them. However, Cappa gets caught by PROTOTYPE, and is hit with a “You Can’t See Me” Full Nelson Slam to loud boos.

PRL:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! There you go, PROTOTYPE! You can’t see me! You know I taught him that move.

JR:
Funny, I thought John Cena invented that move.

PRL:
Well, I taught him that too.

PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member heads to the ropes, and follows with the Five Knuckle Shuffle to more boos. PROTOTYPE goes for the cover.

1…

2…

NO!!!

Puerto Rican Lightning:
Damn it! I thought it was over.

JR:
I thought otherwise. It’s going to take a lot more than that to pin The Mad Cappa! He has heart and determination, and a will to win.

PRL:
No. He sucks.

Cuban Wall does a legdrop onto Cappa’s neck.

JR:
Oh! That can’t be good for Cappa’s larynx!

Puerto Rican Lightning:
This is good. This is very good. They must focus their attack on Cappa’s weaknesses. They must hurt the bastard, the way he hurt Lindsay and me! This will probably be his final match, when PROTOTYPE and Cuban Wall are done with him.

Cuban Wall and PROTOTYPE each take turns kicking Cappa in his head to loud boos. “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” chants fired up once again, as Cuban Wall picks up Mad Cappa.

Puerto Rican Lightning:
Listen to this crowd, JR. Chanting my name. “P.R.! P.R.! P.R.! P.R.!”

JR:
I’m hearing something very different. These fans don’t seem to like you.

PRL:
You’re just being delusional. These people love me. Like everyone should.

Cuban Wall and PROTOTYPE begin punching Mad Cappa. Cuban Wall lands a right jab into Cappa’s forehead that brings him down. Mad Cappa immediately gets back up, and is met with more punches. PROTOTYPE whips Cappa to the ropes, and gives him a big boot. Cuban Wall chokes Mad Cappa, but the referee orders him to stop by the count of 5. Wall picks up Cappa and beats on him, then whips him into a turnbuckle. Mad Cappa hits his back hard, and is met with an avalanche from Cuban Wall. PROTOTYPE picks up Cappa and gives him the Killswitch (Death Valley Driver).

Puerto Rican Lightning:
There it is! There it is! That’s the Killswitch! That’s one of PROTOTYPE’S signature moves! PROTOTYPE is finishing Cappa off! Cover him! Cover him!

Lindsay:
Come on PROTOTYPE!

PROTOTYPE pins Cappa.

1…

2…

Thre-MAD CAPPA KICKS OUT!

PRL:
WHAT? NO! THAT CAN’T BE! THAT CAN’T BE!

JR:
The Mad Cappa hasn’t gotten any offense yet, but he is still in this matchup.

PRL:
This cannot be happening! The Mad CRAPPA is going to lose this match! I believe he will!

PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member kicks Cappa out of frustration, and picks him up. He and Cuban Wall give Cappa a double dropkick. Cuban Wall drops several jumping elbows on Cappa. Wall orders PROTOTYPE to head to the top rope. PROTOTYPE does so.

JR:
PROTOTYPE is now heading to the top rope! This is incredible! A man of his size on the top!

PRL:
Only a man created by Puerto Rican Lightning can do what he is about to do!

Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez:
PROTOTYPE is PRL’s greatest achievement!

PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member waits for the right moment, and comes off the top rope with a moonsault and lands right on The Mad Cappa’s body to a loud face pop.

JR:
OH MY! A MOONSAULT! PROTOTYPE, A SEVEN-FOOT TALL MAN HAS JUST DONE A MOONSAULT ONTO THE MAD CAPPA!!!

Puerto Rican Lightning:
You see that? You see that? THAT is EXACTLY why PROTOTYPE is the perfect Lightning Crew Member! THAT IS EXACTLY WHY HE IS PERFECT!

The crowd chants “HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!” as PROTOTYPE covers The Mad Cappa.

JR:
It’s gotta be over now! There is no way The Mad Cappa can get up following a moonsault from a 7-foot 215 lbs man!

PRL:
HA! HA! IT’S OVER NOW!

1…

2…

Three-NO!!!! THE MAD CAPPA KICKS OUT AT THE LAST SECOND!

JR:
The Mad Cappa is still in this match! He is still in there!

Puerto Rican Lightning:
WHAT! Son-Of-A-Bitch! Continue the attack! Continue the attack!

PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member is shocked that Cappa kicked out. The crowd has once again come alive and is chanting “MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!” in an attempt to rejuvenate him. PROTOTYPE is hesitant at first, but Cuban Wall orders him to continue beating up The Mad One.

JR:
Cuban Wall and PROTOTYPE continuing the assault.

Puerto Rican Lightning:
CRIPPLE HIM! CRIPPLE HIM! I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU DO! I DON’T CARE HOW LONG IT TAKES! ALL THAT MATTERS IS THAT THE MAD CRAPPA, THAT UNTALENTED, DANCING FOOL, DOES NOT WIN AND MOVE IN THE LIGHTNING CREW GAUNTLET! I DON’T CARE HOW FAR YOU MUST GO! BUT TAKE HIM OUT ONCE AND FOR ALL! I’M SICK OF THE MAD CAPPA!!!

Cuban Wall picks up Mad Cappa, and holds him for PROTOTYPE to beat up. The Mad Cappa is now in pain, breathing heavily and sweating profusely. PROTOTYPE clubs Cappa in his neck, and whips him into the ropes, then gives him a Bossman Slam. PROTOTYPE then grabs Cappa by his neck, and holds him up for a double chokehold. The referee orders PROTOTYPE to stop, while Cappa is struggling to breathe. The crowd boos loudly, but soon PROTOTYPE lets go, dropping Cappa to the mat. The crowd begins chanting “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” PROTOTYPE flips the crowd off, and jaws with the fans. PROTOTYPE does a hand gesture, and then slaps Cappa across his face. PROTOTYE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member picks Cappa up and gives him a shoulder breaker. PROTOTYPE picks up Mad Cappa, and whips him into the ropes, and gives him a massive clothesline.

Puerto Rican Lightning:
PROTOTYPE is completely dominating The Mad Cappa. Everything is going exactly as plan. PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member is a combination of the height of Andre The Giant, the strength of Brock Lesnar, the power of moves of Vader, the speed of Rey Mysterio, the technical ability of Chris Benoit, the charisma of The Rock, the risk taking of Mick Foley, and the interview style of me, PRL. HE IS THE PERFECT WRESTLER! He is what every Lightning Crew member should be and will be. I have created the first of many; the first of an army that will one day engulfed the OaOasT. He is my greatest creation!

JR:
Even with all the hyperbole, PROTOTYPE is in control of the match. He is taking it to The Mad Cappa, and has not allowed him to get any offense in at all.

Puerto Rican Lightning:
I know. Isn’t it great? PROTOTYPE is perfect! He is phenomenal!

PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member heads to the top rope. He waits for The Mad Cappa to get up. And once he does, PROTOTYPE gives Mad Cappa a double axehandle. Cuban Wall goes for the cover.

1…

2…

KICK OUT!!!

PROTOTYPE and Cuban Wall pick up Mad Cappa and whip him into the ropes. Cuban Wall gives Mad Cappa a flying clothesline. When Mad Cappa gets up on one knee, Cuban Wall brings him down with an enzuguri. Wall goes for the cover.

1…

2…

KICK OUT!!!

JR:
Mad Cappa has taken all he can, but is still fightning. He has heart, determination, and courage. He is still alive!

PRL:
Not for long, Jim Ross. Not for long at all!

Cuban Wall argues the count with the referee. He keeps yelling, “That was 3! That was 3! That was 3!” The crowd begins booing loudly once again and chant “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!”

PRL:
Fans don’t know what’s good for them!

Cuban Wall knees Cappa’s back and then waits for him to get up. Cappa takes a long time, and slowly, slowly gets up. He is dazed, confused, and is met with a Throwback from PROTOTYPE.

JR:
OH MY! PROTOTYPE HAS JUST GIVEN MAD CAPPA THE THROWBACK!

Puerto Rican:
Unbelievable. Only a man of PROTOTYPE’S stature could possibly be ever to do the Throwback that well. Only a man of his size of his agility could possibly leap over Mad Cappa and give him the Throwback. You see what I have created? You see what I have done? I’ve created someone who is unstoppable!

With Cappa lying on his back, Cuban Wall continues the punishment, by heading to the top rope…and diving down with a flying headbutt.

JR:
Incredible move by Cuban Wall!

PROTOTYPE goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Thre-KICK OUT!!!

JR:
But Mad Cappa is STILL in this matchup. Can you believe it!

PRL:
I’m not worried. I’m not worried at all. The Mad Cappa can’t win. He just can’t. He’s in the ring with 2 of my very best. There is absolutely no freaking way he can win. It can’t happen. It just can’t. It can’t.

Cuban Wall starts to become slightly irritated. He and PROTOTYPE plan their attack, while the crowd starts cheering once again and chant “MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!” Cuban Wall and PROTOTYPE beat on Mad Cappa some more. PROTOTYPE holds up Cappa. Cuban Wall heads to the ropes, leaps, and clotheslines Cappa back down to the mat, completing the Hart Attack. Cuban Wall goes for the cover.

1…

2…

KICK OUT!!!

PRL:
DAMNIT! THAT COULD HAVE BEEN IT!!!

JR:
Cuban Wall really taking it into The Mad Cappa. Double Armed DDT! The cover! 1! 2! And Mad Cappa kicks out at the count of two!

Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez:
Come on Wall! Take it to Mad Cappa! Do it for me! Do it for PRL! Do it for the Lightning Crew! Come on!

Cuban Wall picks up the dazed, confused, and tired Mad Cappa and gives him several European Uppercuts. Wall trash talks Cappa in between the punches. He headbutts him several times, then whips him into the ropes. Suddenly, Cappa shows a sign of life reversing the whip, but Cuban Wall reverses that whip, and kicks Cappa in the gut. He places him between his legs and holds him up for a Piledriver. The crowd stands up in anticipation and boos. PROTOTYPE stands in front of Wall and, when Cuban Wall gives Cappa the Piledriver, PROTOTYPE helps by pushing Cappa’s legs down making it a Spike Piledriver.

JR:
And a Spike Piledriver connects!

PRL:
YEAH! YEAH! THERE YOU GO! THERE YOU GO! THAT’S WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT! YEAHHHHH!!! GIVE ME SOME! GIVE ME SOME! ::High fives Lindsay:: ALRIGHT!!!

Cuban Wall covers The Mad Cappa.

1…

2…

3!!!
NO!!!! THE MAD CAPPA KICKS OUT AT 2.9999999999999999.

PRL:
WHAT? NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! HE DID NOT JUST KICK OUT! HE DID NOT JUST KICK OUT! UGH!!! NO!!!

JR:
The Mad Cappa kicked out of the Spike Piledriver! He is still in this match up after being beaten up for about 7 straight minutes!

Cuban Wall and PROTOTYPE look at each other with looks of worry.

PRL:
Don’t just stand there! BEAT MAD CRAPPA! BEAT HIM!

The crowd begins booing loudly. Cuban Wall yells at the fans, and knees Mad Cappa in his gut. He picks Mad Cappa up…and delivers a Tombstone Piledriver.

JR:
And now a TOMBSTONE PILEDRIVER on The Mad Cappa!

PRL:
This should finish off Cappa. This has got to be it! There is no other way around it! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

Cuban Wall kicks Mad Cappa in his face and then tells PROTOTYPE to go to the top rope. PROTOTYPE obliges, and when Cappa gets up, PROTOTYPE flies off the top rope with a flying crossbody.

JR:
WHAT A MOVE! WHAT A MOVE BY PROTOTYPE! WHAT AN INCREDIBLE MOVE! PROTOTYPE, a 7-FOOT TALL MONSTER, HAS JUST GIVEN MAD CAPPA A FLYING CROSSBODY!

PRL:
Beautiful! Just beautiful! That was nice! That was very, very astonishing! PROTOTYPE is indeed PERFECT! He executed that crossbody like a cruiserweight would! That is something that will go in the highlight reel!

PROTOTYPE yells at the crowd and grunts. Cuban Wall tells him to cover. PROTOTYPE does so.

1…

2…

KICK OUT!!!

JR:
AND ANOTHER KICK OUT FROM THE MAD CAPPA!!!

PRL:
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? THE MAD CAPPA SHOULD BE DEAD BY NOW!!! HE SHOULD NOT BE SURVIVING ALL THESE ATTACKS! I CREATED PROTOTYPE TO ELIMINATE THE MAD CRAPPA! HE IS NOT DOING HIS JOB! I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

JR:
PROTOTYPE and Cuban Wall are looking at each other as if saying, “What exactly must I do in order to defeat The Mad Cappa?” The Mad Cappa is lying on the mat in pain, holding his neck and back, but is still in this matchup. He is fightning because of heart right now!

PRL:
You’re starting to annoy me with this “Fightning with heart” crap.

JR:
You annoy me too you cocky, son-of-a-bitch!

::PRL and Lindsay look at JR with shock looks on their faces::

PRL:
WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

JR:
YOU HEARD ME!

PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member picks up Mad Cappa and whips him into the ropes. Cuban Wall picks up Cappa and holds him over his head. The crowd is in awe of Wall’s power, as Wall walks around the ring holding a terrified Cappa over his head. He even does several pushups with Cappa.

JR:
BAWD GAWD~!!! THE POWER! THE POWER OF THIS HOSS IS INCREDIBLE! LOOK AT HIM! HOLDING THE MAD CAPPA OVER HIS HEAD LIKE HE WAS NOTHING!

Puerto Rican Lightning:
That’s because he IS nothing! Cuban Wall can easily take care of Mad Cappa. This is great!

Cuban Wall holds up Cappa for the Gorilla Press, and then drops him face-first onto the mat to complete the Gorilla Press Slam. PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member waits for Mad Cappa to get up. When he does, PROTOTYPE grabs Cappa and gives him a major spinebuster to boos. The crowd boos loudly and chants “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” PROTOTYPE yells at the crowd and flips them off. PROTOTYPE saids "This is fun!" He does some hand signals, and smiles evilly. He and Cuban Wall plan out another attack as Cappa lies on the mat, in pain, holding his back and neck, sweating, and breathing heavily.

JR:
That spinebuster did a massive number on Mad Cappa’s sensitive back and neck. It hurt him a lot.

PRL:
Well DUH! They’re not doing these moves because they like Mad Cappa. They’re doing these moves because they are disgusted by him, just like I am, and want to see him suffer for what he has done to Lindsay and me. He is paying heavily for what he did at Anglepalooza. I look at this as his comeuppance.

JR:
You are a sick, sick man.

PRL:
Why don’t you say that to my face?

JR:
I just did!

PRL:
Screw you, Jim Ross. Screw You!

PROTOTYPE yells as he picks up the dazed and confused Mad Cappa. He grunts, then applies a Bearhug onto him. The Cappa Destroyer.

PRL:
THERE IT IS! THE CAPPA DESTROYER! THE CAPPA DESTROYER! THE MOVE I NAMED AFTER MAD CAPPA! PROTOTYPE HAS THE CAPPA DESTROYER ON THE MAD CAPPA!!!

JR:
The Cappa Destroyer is probably hurting Cappa right now.

PRL:
PROBALBY? Look at him JR! Look at how much pain Cappa is in! Look at him screaming. Look at him becoming unconscious. PROTOTYPE is doing exactly what I want him to do, and that’s beat The Mad Cappa once and for all!

PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member has the Cappa Destroyer still on The Mad Cappa. The crowd becomes alive again as Cappa becomes more and more unconscious. The crowd boos and chant “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” then cheer and chant “MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!” PROTOTYPE yells at the crowd to shut up while Cuban Wall cheers PROTOTYPE on. Mad Cappa becomes more and more tired in the Cappa Destroyer as the referee becomes checking on him.

PRL:
THIS IS GREAT! THIS IS JUST GREAT! THIS IS PHENEMONAL! THE MAD CAPPA IS SEEING HIS DREAMS FLUSH DOWN THE TOLIET! HE IS GOING TO LOSE! HE IS GOING TO LOSE! THIS IS WONDERFUL! WONDERFUL!

JR:
I don’t know how much longer The Mad Cappa can survive the Cappa Destroyer. He is in pain. He is starting to look daze. He is starting to become unconscious!

PRL:
YES! YES! YES! DO IT! CRUSH HIM! CRUSH HIM! PROTOTYPE, DO WHAT I SAY AND DESTROY THE MAD CAPPA! DO IT!

PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member continues applying the Cappa Destroyer. Cappa becomes more tired and is soon limp.

JR:
The Cappa Destroyer looks to have knocked the air out of Cappa.

PRL:
Exactly what it should be doing! Hey JR, you want some Kool-Aid?

JR (disgusted):
No thanks.

PRL:
HAHAHAHA!

The referee begins raising Cappa’s right arm. It falls down once. He raises it again. It falls down twice.

PRL:
IT’S ALL OVER! IT’S ALL OVER!!!

The referee raises Cappa’s right arm a third time. It falls, no! Cappa’s arm stays still. The referee saids the match continues.

PRL:
WHAT? WHAT NOW! THIS CAN’T BE! THIS CANNOT BE! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! WHAT IS GOING ON NOW! DAMNIT!

JR:
THE MAD CAPPA IS STILL ALIVE! HE IS STILL IN THIS MATCH!

PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member is in shock. The Mad Cappa begs the crowd to start showing him support. The crowd comes alive again and starts cheering The Mad Cappa loudly. They chant “CAP-PA! CAP-PA! CAP-PA! CAP-PA!” as The Mad Cappa starts to regain life. He punches PROTOTYPE. He still stands. He punches him again. He is still standing. Finally, The Mad Cappa slams his arms into PROTOTYPE’S head and escapes the Cappa Destroyer. The crowd goes wild as The Mad Cappa starts punching both PROTOTYPE and Cuban Wall. The Mad Cappa heads to the ropes, ducks a Wall clothesline, and gives Cuban Wall the Fall From Grace. The Mad Cappa starts slugging it out with PROTOTYPE. He does two punches, dances, and then does the IMPACT, but PROTOTYPE still stands. He tries again, but PROTOTYPE is still standing. The Mad Cappa heads to the ropes…but gets grabbed by PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member. PROTOTYPE turns Cappa around, and gets him into a pumphandle slam position. PROTOTYPE lifts up Mad Cappa, and then spins him around, and gives him a sitdown Powerbomb to loud boos.

PRL:
THE PROTOPLEX! THE PROTOPLEX! YES! THAT IS PROTOTYPE’S FINISH MOVE! THE MAD CAPPA HAS BEEN THE FIRST ONE TO FEEL THE PROTOPLEX AND I COULDN’T BE HAPPIER!!!

JR:
The Mad Cappa must be in pain!

PRL:
Of course he is! He just felt the power of the PROTOPLEX and it affected his neck and back!

Lindsay:
Yes! This is excellent. This is perfect!

PROTOTYPE yells at the crowd. He jaws with the booing fans, and flips them off. The crowd chants “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” as Cuban Wall tells PROTOTYPE to continue the torture. PROTOTYPE yells as the crowd boos loudly. Mad Cappa holds his back and yells out in pain as PROTOTYPE grabs him and places him on his back with Cappa lying on PROTOTYPE’S back back first. PROTOTYPE yells and then gives The Mad Cappa a reverse F-5 with Cappa landing on his back instead of his face. The crowd boos.

Puerto Rican Lightning:
THE PERFECT FINISHING MOVE!!! PROTOTYPE JUST GAVE MAD CRAPPA THE PERFECT FINISHING MOVE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! THIS IS WONDERFUL! I LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF THIS!

JR:
PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member has just given Mad Cappa both of his finishing moves. Cappa is down and is in pain.

PRL:
This is a great moment in OaOasT history! You are witnessing the end of Mad CRAPPA’S career right here!

Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez:
WAY TO GO PROTOTYPE!

Cuban Wall laughs and smiles evilly. He looks at PROTOTYPE, and then heads to the ropes. Cuban Wall does the Lightning Crew Splash to loud boos.

JR:
AND CUBAN WALL FOLOWS WITH THE LIGHTNING CREW SPLASH!

Puerto Rican Lightning:
That is just the icing on the cake! I cannot believe I am seeing this! My two fellow Lightning Crew Members have worked together so well, and here they all, seconds away from ending this stupid Gauntlet and ending Mad CRAPPA’S CAREER! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAA!!!!

JR:
IT LOOKS LIKE IT CAN BE OVER! THE MAD CAPPA IS DOWN AND OUT! HE CANNOT CONTINUE!

Cuban Wall covers The Mad Cappa.

JR:
THE MOVE THAT HAS PUT AWAY OPPONENT AFTER OPPONENT!

1…

2…

Three-NO!!!

JR:
AND THE MAD CAPPA KICKS OUT! THE MAD CAPPA HAS KICKED OUT OF THE LIGHTNING CREW SPLASH!

Puerto Rican Lightning:
WHAT? WHAT? NO! NO! WHAT IS GOING ON! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! DID THE MAD CAPPA JUST KICK OUT OF THE LIGHTING CREW SPLASH!? DID THE MAD CRAPPA JUST KICK OUT OF WALL’S FINISHING MOVE!

JR:
HE DID P.R.! AND CUBAN WALL IS IN SHOCK!

Cuban Wall cannot believe The Mad Cappa kicked out. PROTOTYPE is in shock also, but the crowd is ecstatic. They begin chanting “MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!” as Cuban Wall and PROTOTYPE become furious.

JR:
The Mad Cappa has taken three straight finishing moves, but he is still in this match. I cannot believe it!

PRL:
Come on guys! Concentrate! CONCENTRATE! TAKE HIM OUT!!! TAKE HIM OUT!!!

Lindsay:
Come on guys! Don’t stand there! Continue beating him up! Don’t let the fact that Mad Cappa kicked out of the Lightning Crew Splash fazed you at all! Come on! Do it! DO IT!!!

The crowd becomes hyper as Cuban Wall and PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member yell and scream. They decide to do one more double team on Mad Cappa. The crowd begins booing loudly and chanting “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” hoping that it will distract the two LC members. Cuban Wall and PROTOTYPE pick up Mad Cappa and grab his neck. The crowd begins booing as PROTOTYPE and Wall smile.

JR:
OH NO! OH NO! This cannot be good. Not well at all!

PRL:
All right! This will do it. This will do it for sure! They are going to finish Mad Cappa once and for all. HA! HA! This will definitely do it! THIS WILL DO IT FOR SURE!

Cuban Wall and PROTOTYPE yell at the crowd, who respond with jeers. They clutch Mad Cappa’s neck and prepare to lift him up for a double Chokeslam. Suddenly, The Mad Cappa kicks Cuban Wall in his family jewels. And then Cappa kicks PROTOTYPE in the family jewels as well. The Mad Cappa kicks Cuban Wall and PROTOTYPE in the gut…and then gives them both a BUST A CAP at the same time to a loud pop.

JR:
A DOUBLE BUST A CAP! A DOUBLE BUST A CAP! THE MAD CAPPA HAS JUST GIVEN CUBAN WALL AND PROTOTYPE A BUST A CAP AT THE SAME TIME!

PRL:
WHA--! HUH? NO! NO! NO! GET UP WALL! GET UP PROTOTYPE! PROTOTYPE GET UP! GET UP DAMN YOU! THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN! THIS IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN AT ALL! PROTOTYPE DOES NOT TAKE A BUST A CAP AND THEN NOT GET UP AFTERWARDS!

Lindsay:
COME ON! GET UP!

The crowd starts cheering. The Mad Cappa, still in pain, breathing hard, struggles to get up. PROTOTYPE is on the mat as is Cuban Wall, and both are knocked out. PROTOTYPE starts to show signs of life, as Cappa slowly goes to Wall to cover him.

JR:
COVER HIM! COVER HIM! COVER HIM!

PRL:
NO! DON’T COVER HIM! DON’T COVER HIM! DON’T!

The Mad Cappa covers Cuban Wall. PROTOTYPE gets up slowly and tries to stop it.

JR:
THE MAD CAPPA IS THE FIRST PERSON TO COVER CUBAN WALL IN THE OAOAST!

PRL:
GET TO HIM, PROTOTYPE! STOP THIS!

1…

2….

2 ½

2 2/3

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*DING DING DING*

PRL:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

JR:
THE MAD CAPPA HAS DONE IT! THE MAD CAPPA HAS PINNED CUBAN WALL!!! PROTOTYPE HAS LOST! THE MAD CAPPA IS MOVING ON IN THE LIGHTNING CREW GAUNTLET! THE MAD CAPPA IS ONE STEP CLOSER TO A MATCH AGAINST PUERTO RICAN LIGHTNING!!!

Puerto Rican Lightning:
SON-OF-A-BITCH! GODDAMNIT!!! PROTOTYPE DOES NOT LOSE! HE NEVER LOSES! PROTOTYPE DOES NOT LOSE!!!

::”Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Mix)” by DJ Kool begins playing. The crowd cheers loudly.::

Gary Michael Cappatetta:
Ladies and Gentlemen, the winner of this match, and moving on in the Lightning Crew Gauntlet, THE MADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD CAPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

PRL:
DAMNIT!!! DAMNIT!!! DAMNIT!!! THE MAD CAPPA HAS GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT AGAIN! SON-OF-A-BITCH!!! GODDAMNIT!!!

JR:
THE MAD CAPPA HAS DONE IT! HE HAS OUTLASTED TWO OF THE LIGHTNING CREW’S VERY BEST AND IS NOW INCHING CLOSER AND CLOSER TO A MATCH AGAINST PUERTO RICAN LIGHTNING!!!

Puerto Rican Lightning:
HE IS NOT GOING TO BE GETTING THAT MATCH! THERE IS NO CHANCE IN HELL THAT HE WILL EVER FACE ME! NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!

JR:
WELL THE MAD CAPPA HAS DEFEATED EACH LIGHTNING CREW MEMBER YOU’VE THROWN AT HIM SO FAR! WHAT MAKES YOU THINK HE WON’T BE ABLE TO GET PAST THE NEXT TWO! IF THE MAD CAPPA CAN BEAT BOTH CUBAN WALL AND PROTOTYPE: THE PERFECT LIGHTNING CREW MEMBER, AS YOU NAMED HIM, THEN HE HAS A SHOT AT BEATING VITAMIN X AND COLOMBIAN HEAT!!!

::The Mad Cappa has his arms raised in victory by the referee. The Mad Cappa slowly gets up, but notices PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member is chasing him, so Cappa rushes out of the ring and heads through the crowd.::

Puerto Rican Lightning:
You coward! If you had any guts, you would stay in the ring with PROTOTYPE.

JR:
The Mad Cappa is actually doing something smart. He is saving himself from the wrath of PROTOTYPE.

PRL:
Therefore he is a coward.

Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez:
I CAN’T BELIEVE IT! THE MAD CRAPPA HAS DEFEATED PROTOTYPE AND CUBAN WALL!!!

PRL:
I KNOW LINDSAY! I KNOW!

JR:
LOOKS LIKE CAPPA WON’T BE GETTING HIS COMEUPPANCE TONIGHT!

PRL:
SHUT UP JR!

Lindsay:
YEAH, SHUT UP JR!

::”Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Mix)” continues playing. The Mad Cappa is still in the crowd, dancing, and raising his arms in victory. He smiles and puts four fingers up in the air. He pulls down two, and holds up two fingers saying “Two more! Two more! Two more!” Cappa then looks at PRL, who looks back at him.::

JR:
Two more. That’s exactly right. There are two Lightning Crew members left for Puerto Rican Lightning to face. Vitamin X and Colombian Heat. The Mad Cappa is two LC members away from a one-on-one matchup against Puerto Rican Lightning. Just two more members away!

PRL:
Not a chance in hell!

JR:
The Mad Cappa took all Cuban Wall and PROTOTYPE could give him. He got the PROTOPLEX, and the PERFECT Finisher. He received the Lightning Crew Splash, and yet, he STILL kicked out of it. And then, with the end looking near, Mad Cappa low blowed both Wall and PROTOTYPE, and gave them a double BUST A CAP to win the match and move on in the Lightning Crew Gauntlet! THE MAD CAPPA WON THE MATCH ON HEART ALONE!

PRL:
Mad Cappa is such scum, that he low blowed both guys to win. He wouldn’t have won any other way.

JR:
I don’t believe that. I believe Cappa won because of his heart.

PRL:
HE WON BECAUSE HE LOW BLOWED MY GUYS!

JR:
THEN HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN CAPPA KICKING OUT OF THE FINISHERS?

PRL:
IT WAS A FLUKE!

::Cuban Wall and PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member stand in the ring. They are both furious. Still they raise their hands, but are met with boos and “P.R. SUCKS!” chants. They flip off the crowd and jaw with them. PROTOTYPE is in shock at losing his first match. Cuban Wall tries to console them as “Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Mix)” by DJ Kool continues playing. The Mad Cappa leaves through the crowd, raising two fingers in the air along the way.::

PRL:
I’m going to have a talk with PROTOTYPE. I’m going to get inside his head and figure out exactly what the hell went in his head that made him lost because PROTOTYPE DOES NOT LOSE!!! But it’s okay. It’s ooookkkkaaaaayyyyyyyy! Because PROTOTYPE is still a rookie. He is still young. He can be rebuilt. He can redeem himself. He WILL return better and prove that tonight was just a fluke. HE WILL GET VENGEANCE! And next week, Vitamin X, the man who used the stun taser on CRAPPA. The man who joined the Lightning Crew on the night Cappa was injured. Next week, Vitamin X will take on Cappa, and he will fight him, in a Stretcher Match! That’s right! The Mad Cappa will once again be in a stretcher and it will once again be in the hands of the very man who attacked him on that fateful night! The first person that is put in the stretcher loses, and that person will be The Mad CRAPPA!

JR:
A STRETCHER MATCH? NEXT WEEK HERE ON INTENSEZONE?

PRL:
YES JIM ROSS! AND I’m going to be talking with PROTOTYPE concerning what happened tonight. Next week on IntenseZone, a week from The Battle of San Juan in San Juan, Puerto Rico, The Mad Cappa will take on Vitamin X in a Stretcher Match!

JR:
OH MY! NEXT WEEK ON IZ!

PRL:
Come on Lindsay. Let’s go!

::Puerto Rican Lightning and Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez leave the announcer’s table and head into the ring. They talk with Cuban Wall and PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member, who is upset. The crowd boos and chant “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” “Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Mix)” by DJ Kool continues playing.::

JR:
You heard it straight from Puerto Rican Lightning’s mouth. Next week on IntenseZone, the Lightning Crew Gauntlet continues. The Mad Cappa takes on Vitamin X in a Stretcher Match. Vitamin X was the very man who started the beatdown on Cappa that led to his crushed larynx, and now, next week, Mad Cappa has a chance at getting his revenge when he steps into the ring with the only way to win, is to put your opponent on a stretcher. It should be a slobberknocker folks. A hell of a fight with Cappa looking for payback. It is going to happen. And it is going to happen next week on IntenseZone. Fans, we’ll be right back right after this!

::COMMERICALS::

::The Lightning Crew logo appears on screen. “No Chance In Hell” by Lloyd & Boyd plays in the background. Footage of the Lightning Crew, specifically Puerto Rican Lightning plays in the background, as The L.A. Phantom spray-painted silhouette appears shows up on screen. With the figure’s right arm raised, the sound of a spray-paint can is heard as, on the body of the silhouette, the words: Lightning Crew BATTLE OF SAN JUAN appears. The paint drips off the words as another piece of machinery plops the words underneath the L.A. Phantom. Big red, neon letters shine on and off. The words read: “OAOAST INTENSEZONE LIVE FROM SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO! PUERTO RICAN LIGHTNING’S HOME! THE BATTLE OF SAN JUAN; TUESDAY FEBRUARY 10, 2004. 14 DAYS AWAY!” Fireworks and pyro explode from the corners of the logo as “No Chance In Hell” by Lloyd & Boyd stops playing.::

JR:
That’s right fans. We are 2 weeks away from Battle of San Juan. An OaOasT IntenseZone that is going to take place in San Juan, Puerto Rico in Roberto Clemente Stadium. It is going to be a celebration of all things Puerto Rican Lightning and we cannot wait to present to you this historic event. IntenseZone live from Puerto Rico! Don’t miss the historic event, Tuesday February 10th!

Cue: "Quiet"

The now familiar entrance of billowing dark smoke and accompanying white pyro storm brings the crowd up to their feet to jeer Dan Black on his way to the ring.

Dan, wearing an immaculately tailored black suit, has the Adrenalin Title slung over his right shoulder. Black strides down to the ring, his mouth set. A microphone is passed, and we're set to hear from the OAOAST veteran once more.

BLACK
Well, here are we are once again. Every week I come out here, to give of myself to you the fans, you the viewers, you the boys in the back. And every week I get disrespected. Booed. Cursed. Well, take a look at this.

Dan holds up the shiny Adrenalin title belt, and just gets more boos for his trouble.

BLACK
This is mine now. Its where it was supposed to be. Spider Poet, the hero of IntenseZone? I destroyed him. Now, it seems like someone wants to be the new hero of IZ. A man called....the Shuffle.

Crowd pops BIG for the new NA champ!

BLACK
Fine, cheer the dancing idiot. I just have a few words for ya, champ. Putting that belt on the line against me? That takes balls, and I respect you for it. But you really don't know who you're messing with. I created that damn title! I unified the United States and Television Titles to do it! I was a double champion!

JR
It's true, as Mystery Eskimo Dan was the originator of the NA title.

BLACK
And you know what? I'd love to wear that gold again. Be a double champion again. So Shuffle, I accept your challenge.

Crowd POPS!

BLACK
And it seems like its a night for challenges....Stephen...you couldnt wait for Anglemania, huh? You know what- I think you're embarrased. You're hurting that you got thrown out of the Rumble so soon. You know- let's take a look at that.

Dan gestures to the AngleTron, where we see Gibraltar throwing SJ out of the Royal Rumble. The action is repeated, again and again.

BLACK
Yeah...you were first out, so you try and take it out on me. And you dare to call Dan Black a bitter man?

Crowd BOOS!

JR
That's not right! Stephen's vendetta against Dan has nothing to do with the Rumble!

BLACK
So, I'll accept your match too, Susan. Artic Freezer it is. Whatever you've dreamt up, I'll take it. And I still have a surprise or too up my sleeve. Bitch.

Crowd BOOS!

BLACK
Easy, you bunch of fuckwits, I'm almost done.

BOOOOOOO!

BLACK
Calvin. Buddy. Champ. You did it. You retained your title against 29 other guys all gunning for you. Props. Congrats. You even pinned me, with a little help from...well, I can't even bare to speak his name, he makes me so sick.

JR
He means Zack Malibu, folks!

BLACK
But we still have the problem of you refusing to defend your title on my show. Because, you see, PRL was our number one contender, and he never got his shot.

Crowd BOOS PRL!

BLACK
And now, the Shuffle is NA champ. That, regrettably, makes him our number one contender.

Crowd POPS!

BLACK
So you see the problem I have. And there will be a solution...for you....for Shuffle....for Stephen Joseph...you might all have thought you knew me....but the Black era is only-just-getting STARTED!

Dan throws down the mic as "Quiet" plays again, and leaves.

JR
Dan Black seems at war with the world! Calvin, Shuffle, Poet, Stephen- he even got in a shot at Zack Malibu! He's making a lot of big threats, big promises- we'll see if he falls on his face or not!

But Dan did make one good point- in winning the NA title, Shuffle has become the IZ no 1 contender for the OAOAST World Title! Shuffle's career is really taking off!

We'll be back with more, right after these messages!

COMMERCIALS

::A trumpet blares. The planet Earth is shown. The camera zooms in on the United States. The camera zooms in on a CGI city. The camera does a bird’s-eye view of the CGI city before zooming in on a domed stadium. The camera zooms into the inside of the domed stadium. “Fight” plays as spotlights circle the stadium. A close-up is shown of the CGI ring. Finally, there is a shot at the top of the CGI dome. Fireworks explode from the ring, and spotlights shine on the OaOasT AngleMania III logo. The OaOasT AngleMania III logo stands in the center of the ring as spotlights shine on it. A small ticker is placed underneath the logo. All together it saids “OAOAST ANGLEMANIA III: WHAT IT ALL COMES DOWN TO 61 DAYS AWAY.” Fireworks explode again as “Fight” stops playing.::

JR:
The biggest OaOasT show of the year, and quite possibly the biggest show of all time. OaOasT AngleMania III: What It All Comes Down To. Sunday March 28, 2004. Live! Only on Pay-Per-View! It maybe January, but we already known the first match announced for AngleMania. Stephen Joseph will take on “Ice Heart” Dan Black in a House of Mirrors Match. It is an OaOasT First, and it will happen at the showcase of the immortals. The question is, will Dan Black still be OaOasT Adrenalin Champion by AngleMania III? We are 61 days from the big event. What It All Comes Down To. AngleMania III! March 28th! And now-

::The AngleTron lights up with Puerto Rican Lightning's face on it. The crowd boos the moment his face is shown. The image of a smiling PRL changes to another image of PRL, this time of him holding the Puerto Rican Championship after a win. The crowd continues booing waiting for PRL to show up. As the AngleTron continues showing image after image of PRL, music is being played in the background. The music is slow and comatose. It's easy to listen to as violins play throughout. A man whispers the word "Chance" throughout as a heavy metal guitar begins to play. On the AngleTron, the image of PRL changes to an image of a choked up PRL. Then an angry PRL. Then a sad PRL. Finally, another smiling image, but this time in a more psychotic matter. The AngleTron switches to a Puerto Rican flag with, in big blocky letters, the words LIGHTNING CREW appear. A lightning bolt hits the stage and fog and pyro fire up. The crowd boos again as "No Chance In Hell" starts up.::

No Chance (No Chance)
That’s what ya got (Ha, Ha, Ha! Yeah!)*

JR:
The Lightning Crew entrance theme is playing, which means that the Lightning Crew are making their second appearance tonight! The Mad Cappa earlier, defeated Cuban Wall and PROTOTYPE: The PERFECT Lightning Crew Member in a Handicap Match moving on in the Lightning Crew Gauntlet.

*We’re up against
No machine too strong (Too strong)
Crooked politicians
Buying souls for us are…PUPPETS! (Puppets!)*

::Suddenly, the crowd begins booing loudly once again, as from the fog, enter Puerto Rican Lightning, Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez, and Vitamin X. The crowd begins booing them on cue, chanting “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” and throwing garbage in their direction. PRL, Lindsay, and X are all in unpleasant moves, and are fast walking to the ring.::

*But will find their place in line (In line)

But tie a string around your finger
Now boy cuz
Cuz, it’s just a matter of time

Cuz you’ve got…NO CHANCE (You’ve got no chance)
NO CHANCE IN HELL!
You’ve got…NO CHANCE (Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!)
NO CHANCE IN HELL!

You’ve got…NO CHANCE! (Got no chance)
NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!
You’ve got…NO CHANCE (No Chance)
NO CHANCE IN HELL!!! (YEAH!)*

JR:
Puerto Rican Lightning was on commentary with me during the Mad Cappa match and he was NOT in a good mood when Cappa lost. Still, I have no idea why Puerto Rican Lightning is out here. The Lightning Crew Gauntlet continues next week, and PRL does not have a match scheldued for tonight. PRL is now the Former North American Champion, but he spoke about that earlier tonight! Why is he out here?

::”No Chance In Hell” by Lloyd & Boyd continues playing as the three Lightning Crew members make their way into the ring. The crowd continues booing loudly as Puerto Rican Lightning heads to the top rope and poses with the Puerto Rican Championship belt. He sneers at the booing fans, and jaws with them. The fans jeer the Lightning Crew. Puerto Rican Lightning demands a microphone. PRL gives the Puerto Rican Championship to Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez.::

*Come on
Come on
Come and get it
Come on! (Come on!)

Come on
Come on
Come and get it
Come on! (Come on!)

Come on
Come on
Come and get it (Come and get it)
Come on! (Come on!)

Come on
Come on
Come and get it
NO CHANCE (YEAH!)*

JR:
The Lightning Crew are ready to speak.

::”No Chance In Hell” by Lloyd & Boyd dies down. The crowd boos very loudly and chants “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!” PRL just sneers and spits. Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez utters something in Spanish as Vitamin X grabs the microphone.::

JR:
Vitamin X will be taking on The Mad Cappa next week on IZ in a stretcher match, but that still doesn’t the answer why PRL is out here.

Vitamin X:
Puerto Rican Lightning, next week on IntenseZone, I will have my shot against The Mad Cappa, when I take him on in a Stretcher Match. I will finish the job on that night, and send his ass packing. I will—

::Puerto Rican Lightning grabs the microphone.::

Puerto Rican Lightning:
Forget about next week, let’s concentrate on tonight! Mad Cappa, you smug, untalented, egotistical bastard, you have messed up my life one time too many! I have had enough of you and your horrible actions! You have screwed the Lightning Crew and me one last time! MAD CRAPPA, I’m not waiting for the Lightning Crew Gauntlet to end. Oh no! I want to face you right now!

::The crowd pops loudly.::

JR:
Is he being serious?!

PRL:
Mad Cappa, I am not waiting any longer. Let’s end this right now! You and me! Let’s have a match right here, right now!

::The crowd explodes.::

JR:
OH MY! PUERTO RICAN LIGHTNING HAS JUST CHALLENGED THE MAD CAPPA TO AN IMPROTOU MATCHUP RIGHT NOW ON INTENSEZONE!

Puerto Rican Lightning:
That’s right. If you got the cajones, you will take me on. I may have the Lightning Crew by my side, but I know that hasn’t stopped you in the past. So CRAPPA, get your dancing ass out here right now and fight me! Come on! Do it right now! I can wait all night to take you on in a match! Let’s end this tonight!

::The crowd explodes. They begin cheering and looking at the entrance waiting for Cappa to enter. The crowd chants “MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!” Puerto Rican Lightning, Vitamin X, and Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez stand in the ring waiting for Cappa to arrive.::

JR:
Puerto Rican Lightning has lay down the challenge. He wants The Mad Cappa right now. He wants to take him on in a one-on-one match. He is not waiting for the Lightning Crew Gauntlet to end. He wants to fight him right now! Will The Mad Cappa answer the challenge? Or is this some sort of ploy? The Mad Cappa just wrestled 2 HOSSES earlier tonight. He may not be in the right shape to challenge Puerto Rican Lightning.

*1, 2, 3! Hit It!*

JR:
I guess the question has been answered!

::The opening trumpet blare brings the fans to their feet. “Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Mix)” by DJ Kool begins playing as the lights go down and spotlights circle the arena. The crowd goes crazy, chanting “GO CAP-PA! GO CAP-PA! GO CAP-PA! GO CAP-PA!” in tune with the beat. PRL, Vitamin X, and Lindsay stand in the ring looking at the entrance with disgusts.::

JR:
The Mad Cappa is going to come out here and have a match against Puerto Rican Lightning! We have been waiting a long time for such a match to finally happen!

::”Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Mix)” continues playing. The fans look at the entrance waiting for Cappa to show up. A single spotlight shines in the entrance causing the crowd to pop. However, it is not The Mad Cappa that the light shines on. It is a man, about 2 inches smaller, and 12 lbs bigger than Cappa. He turns around, and dances, badly. The fans realize it is a fake, and begin booing. The imposter is wearing a Mad Cappa mask, a white t-shirt with “THE MAD CRAPPA” written across it in black. Black baggy shorts, and white sneakers. The fake Cappa walks to the ring slapping hands with the fans, while Puerto Rican Lightning continues staring the impostor like he was the real deal. The fans know otherwise and boo chanting “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!”::

JR:
What the? That’s—that’s not The Mad Cappa! That’s not The Mad Cappa at all! That is an impostor. That is a fake. Puerto Rican—Puerto Rican Lightning fooled us once again! PRL has just fooled the fans into thinking he would actually be facing The Mad Cappa! This is a travesty! This is more horrible behavior from PRL!

::The fake Mad Cappa slaps hands with the fans along ringside. He even tries to dance, unsuccessfully. He is hesitant in entering the ring, staying outside and dancing while “Let Me Clear My Throat” continues playing. “Cappa” adjusts his mask and slowly enters the ring, with PRL staring at him, looking ready to fight. The crowd is still booing as the lights go back on in the arena. The fake Cappa is in the ring, and is staring at PRL, Vitamin X, and Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez.::

JR:
This is all bogus! PRL is afraid of Mad Cappa and is calling him out when he just wrestled before! That cocky bastard!

::”Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Mix)” by DJ Kool dies down. The fake Mad Cappa stares at Puerto Rican Lightning, Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez, and Vitamin X. PRL and “Cappa” go face-to-face. The crowd boos and chants “BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT!”::

JR:
The fans know, and I know, that is not the real Mad Cappa in the ring with Puerto Rican Lightning.

Vitamin X:
You want some of this?

::The fake Mad Cappa nods.::

Vitamin X:
Get down on your knees.

::The Fake Cappa stands still for a few seconds…then gets down on his knees. The crowd boos even louder. Puerto Rican Lightning laughs evilly, as he, Lindsay, and X stand over the kneeling impostor. “P.R. SUCKS!”::

JR:
That is not Mad Cappa!

Vitamin X:
Mad Cappa, kiss the spit of the Puerto Rican Champion!

::Puerto Rican Lightning spits onto the mat. The Fake Mad Cappa lifts his mask up and kisses the saliva that is on the mat. PRL laughs evilly. PRL puts the microphone to Fake Cappa’s mask. “Cappa” begins speaking.::

“The Mad Cappa” (with a voice that sounds nothing like the real Cappa):
Puerto Rican Lightning, all this time, you were right. I was wrong, I admit it. I am a loser.

::Boos::

JR:
This is just wretched.

“The Mad Cappa”:
All this time, I have been fightning for a lie. I am not great. I am untalented. I am undeserving of the fans love. These fans are idiots for cheering a pathetic piece of trailer park trash like me. I am nothing. I am a nobody. I am the worst wrestler ever. Worst than Nathan Jones. I am not as good as you, Puerto Rican Lightning. I never was, and I never will be. I am a horrible wrestler and a horrible human being unlike Puerto Rican Lightning, who is a great role model for children. An icon. A legend.

::The fans boo loudly. “P.R. SUCKS!” “The Mad Cappa” kneels in front of Puerto Rican Lightning, who raises his hands and laughs evilly. He saids “I am blessed.” Vitamin X and Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez applaud PRL, while the fake Cappa begins crying.::

JR:
Will somebody stop this?

“Cappa”:
I suck. I really, really suck. I am not a has been, I am a never was. I should have been retired following that injury. I should not have come back. I have ¼ the talent you do, or better yet, none at all. I am a born loser. Not a born winner like you. I wish I could be as great as you, Puerto Rican Lightning. I wish I had it in me to be the amazing athlete that you are. But I suck so that cannot be true. I am a nobody, and you are a somebody. You are truly great. Everyone should try and be like you.

Puerto Rican Lightning:
You are the single most pathetic individual I have ever met in my entire life!

“Mad Cappa”:
I know. I know. I am nothing compared to you. ::Starts crying::

PRL:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!

JR:
This is not right. Not right at all. Someone stop this. The real Mad Cappa must come out here and stop this. I can’t stand this. I can’t stand this at all!

::The fake Mad Cappa continues crying. Puerto Rican Lightning trash talks the impostor. Vitamin X and Lindsay chuckle at the event taking place in front of them. Suddenly, the jeers turn to cheers as The real Mad Cappa appears in the ring right behind Vitamin X.::

JR:
IT’S THE MAD CAPPA! THE REAL MAD CAPPA IS HERE!

::The crowd cheers loudly, but the cheers apparently aren’t heard by Puerto Rican Lightning, as he continues trash talking the fake Cappa. Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez and Vitamin X also do not hear the cheers, as they are still chuckling. The Mad Cappa casually walks up to Vitamin X with a smile on his face. Mad Cappa saids “You just don’t get it.” He turns Vitamin X around and gives him a BUST A CAP to a loud pop. Vitamin X falls to the side. Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez sees this and freaks out.::

JR:
A BUST A CAP FOR VITAMIN X! GET P.R.! GET P.R.! CAPPA, GET P.R.!

::Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez taps PRL on his right shoulder and tells him Cappa has actually arrived. PRL turns around, and has a look of fear on his face. The crowd goes crazy, waiting for The Mad Cappa to attack. The Mad Cappa slowly walks up to Puerto Rican Lightning, who is begging off an attack. Since he is walking backwards, he trips over the Fake Cappa and exits the ring.::

JR:
DAMNIT! DAMNIT! PUERTO RICAN LIGHTNING HAS ESCAPED THE CLUTCHES OF THE MAD CAPPA FOR ANOTHER NIGHT!

::Puerto Rican Lightning orders The Fake Mad Cappa to attack. The Fake Cappa is in shock that he actually will have to fight. “Cappa” stands up and goes for a right hook. The real Mad Cappa ducks, and beats on the fake to the crowd’s approval. Cappa whips “Cappa” into the ropes and gives him a reverse DDT. Mad Cappa waits for his impostor to get up, kicks him in the gut, and gives him the BUST A CAP to a loud pop. The phony jumps upward then falls back down and acts like he is in a seizure following the move. The Mad Cappa yells at his impostor and rips The Mad Cappa mask off of him, revealing a young man with red hair and a beard. The fake Cappa lies on the mat, while the real one stands over him, yelling and screaming at Puerto Rican Lightning.::

JR:
THE MAD CAPPA HAS JUST ATTACKED THE IMPOSTOR! BUT HE DID NOT GET HIS HANDS ON PUERTO RICAN LIGHTNING! THE VERY MAN THE LIGHTNING CREW GAUNTLET WAS MADE FOR!!! PRL HAS ONCE AGAIN ESCAPED FROM MAD CAPPA, BUT FOR HOW LONG CAN HE RUN? SOONER OR LATER HE WILL FIGHT MAD CAPPA, AND THAT CAN HAPPEN IF THE MAD CAPPA WINS THE LIGHTNING CREW GAUNTLET!

::Puerto Rican Lightning, Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez, and Vitamin X, who holds his neck, is dazed and in pain, walk up to the entrance. They stare down Mad Cappa who is in the ring yelling. “Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Mix)” by DJ Kool begins playing making the crowd go crazy. They chant “MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!” Puerto Rican Lightning holds up his Puerto Rican Championship belt for Cappa to see and yells “NO CHANCE IN HELL! NO CHANCE IN HELL! NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!” The Mad Cappa dances and tries on the Cappa mask.::

JR:
THE MAD CAPPA IS ONCE AGAIN THE LAST MAN STANDING! HE ENDS HIS NIGHT THE WAY HE STARTED IT, IN A GOOD MOOD, AND ON A ROLL! TONIGHT, HE DEFEATED CUBAN WALL AND PROTOTYPE IN A HANDICAP MATCH, AND IS NOW TWO LC MEMBERS AWAY FROM A MATCH AGAINST PUERTO RICAN LIGHTNING! AND NOW, CAPPA TOOK OUT THE MAN WHO WAS DECESCRATING HIS NAME AND STOPPED THE HIDEOUS CHARADE THAT WAS GOING ON IN THE RING! THE MAD CAPPA ONCE AGAIN SAVES THE DAY!

::Puerto Rican Lightning, Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez, and Vitamin X all stand in the aisle staring at The Mad Cappa. The Mad Cappa stands on a turnbuckle and points at Puerto Rican Lightning, saying “JUST BRING IT!” and doing the hand signal. He throws The Cappa mask down and stands in the center of the ring yelling at PRL. He poses for the crowd and dances as The Fake Mad Cappa is still lying in the ring in pain. “Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Mix)” continues playing.::

JR:
FANS, WE ARE OUT OF TIME! BUT JOIN US NEXT WEEK! THE MAD CAPPA WILL TAKE ON VITAMIN X IN A STRETCHER MATCH! PLUS, THE CONTINUING SPIDER-POET/GOBLIN/BLACK WIDOW SAGA! MORE DAN BLACK/STEPHEN JOSEPH ENCOUNTERS! ALL NEXT WEEK ON THE #1 WRESTLING SHOW TODAY, OAOAST INTENSEZONE! FANS, I’M JIM ROSS SAYING “GOOD NIGHT!” AND WE’LL SEE YOU NEXT WEEK ON INTENSEZONE!!!

::The last scene is The Mad Cappa raising the Cappa mask and CRAPPA T-Shirt and receiving cheers. He throws the shirt and mask down and stands in the ring still looking at Puerto Rican Lightning. We fade to black with the fans chanting “MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA! MAD CAP-PA!”::

::FADE OUT::