OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

School's Out 2016

Chanel #99

TV-M
L, V, N, SSC

PRESENTED IN OAOASTHD

* DUN DUN DUN DUNNA, DUN DUN DUNNA *

Across a river, over a bunch of mountains, through fields, sweeping past trees and bushes, hovering over the skyline of New York City, the OAOAST logo flies through the air...before sweeping down, brushing past an elderly man who seems understandably shocked to see six over-sized letters fly past him. The logo continues going, nearing a house...which luckily, a woman is leaving, meaning the logo can sweep through the open door, continuing on down the hallfway and into the living room where a young kid is sat on his computer. It sweeps past him, hitting the computer...which explodes with a flash, lighting up much to the kid's shock and delight.

oao2.jpg

You want an intro I got an intro! Kids are sitting in class, bored like they're watching Spurs basketball (lol), waiting for the bell to ring! Then it does! Then it does! They stream the fuck out the classroom, rush to the door in glee and out to the magical airplane that will carry them to the OAOAST School's Out viewing party. The plane hosted by one very magical man.

PETE-O
School's Out!!!!!!

BOOM!
BOOM!
BOOM! 
B O O M ~!

After the fireworks settle down, we settle on RC, the best commentating duo alive today.

RENEE
Its on fiayh in Atlanta! Happy Memorial Day, everyone, I am Renee Young with Da Coach joining you for School's Out 2016. It couldn't be a bigger night, and let's kick things with the finals of the United States Title Tournament!

https://66.media.tumblr.com/2936249b4d5c35c3ec9c14affcae9f15/tumblr_o7ybf9w2gH1rkiw19o1_1280.png

“YA'LL NIGGAS GOT ME HIGH!”

“YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

From parted entrance doors, steps an all red clad Lucius Soul, Pimp Magic decked out in sport coat and suit pants, waving about a magic wand. He may not be a witch but he is able to summon two smoking hot succubi, in Jade Rodez-Duncan and Melody Nerdly! The pair plant a kiss on their daddy's cheek, then hook arms with him to make their journey for the biggest match of Soul's life.

BUFFER
The following match is the finals of the United States Title Torunament, now making his way to the ring being accompanied by his ASSistants, MELODY NERDLY and JADE RODEZ-DUNCAN, he hails from New Orleans, LA, PIMP MAGIC.....LUCIUS SOULLLLLLL!!!

COACH
Damn this nappy headed negro came up. From slumming it with Rico and Remy to being surrounded by fine ass blond women and one win away from being the United States champion. Why do good things happen to nappy head niggas?

Melody and Jade hold the ropes open for their daddy, allowing them to enter the ring in style and importance. Once inside, he borrows Buffer's microphone.

LUCIUS
Before I begin, I know that Coach been saying some jive time bullshit about me. So when I pimp slap Northstar off my United States title, just know I'm thinking fuck Coach and his ignorance!

“YYYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

COACH
That's such a low class thing to say. Isn't it, Renee?

RENEE
You're a real weird dude, Coach. But before Northstar enters lets take a moment to see how we came to this United States Title Tournament final

~QUARTER FINALS~

***A$AP Blondie Vs Oscar Friberg***
Blondie feigned a knee injury that occupied the ref's attention as ALEXANDER THE BRUTAL snuck into the ring and choked out Oscar with the Katahajime (Tazmission)!

OAOAST GALAXY
:huh:

RENEE
We haven't seen Alexander since last summer! Where has he been all this time?

COACH
Steaming, apparently.

Once Alexander was out of the ring Blondie miraculously healed and covered Oscar for the pin.

***Northstar Vs Conan “Coco” Chanel***
 Coco made a climb to the top turnbuckle, but was suffered by that possible concussion. Due to his halt, Northstar was able to run up the ropes and then drop him on the back of his head with a top rope brain buster!

“OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

RENEE
Oh my gosh!

Referee Brian Knobbs had seen enough and called for the bell when Conan wasn't moving any muscles.

***Simon Singleton Vs Logan Mann***
Simon defeated Logan to advance in the U.S. Title tournament after counting Logan's Liberation DDT into a Northern Lights Suplex for the 1-2-3.  

***Lucius Soul Vs THE FLEX***
 Inside the ring THE FLEX tried to toss Soul down with a press slam, but Soul made an escape down the back. He tried to lift THE FLEX for the Fro2Sleep but found he was unable to do so.

COACH
No way he's lifting THE FLEX.

Flex tried again for his press slam and again lost out as Soul escaped the move once more. This time Soul went for a different move and spiked THE FLEX's head into the mat with a swinging DDT! And that was enough to earn the win!

~SEMI FINALS~

***Northstar Vs Simon Singleton***
 The Stellar Evolution went to the top rope and attempted a shooting star press, but Simon moved out the way. Again, Simon tried to kick the Living Daylights out of Northstar, but this time he missed willdly. The Anaheim native recovered and attacked Northstar with forearms, but was shoved away into the ropes. He came firing with a lariat that was expertly matrix'ed by Northstar. The Carlsbad, CA native then popped up and surprised Simon with a release rock bottom!

MOLLY
:o

RENEE
Maria!

Legs were hooked, and Northstar secured a victory!

***Lucius Soul Vs A$AP Blondie***
Caught in a tough situation Lucius received a surged of energy from the OAOAST Galaxy and mounted a fierce comeback... only for Alexander to once again try to interfere.

JADE & MELODY

This time Alexander was restrained by Team SCREAM members Jo-Jo Whoa and BTK!

ALEXANDER
:huh: ... :angry:

With Alexander in no position to help Blondie fell victim to Fro 2 Sleep and was eliminated from the U.S. Title tournament.

RENEE
And here we are now ladies and gentlemen, all set to crown the brand new United States Champion!

Black ocean, cold and dark
I am the hungry shark, fast and merciless
But the only girl that could talk to him just couldn't swim
Tell me what's worse than this
And it echoes in the halls
They danced along the walls
The memories of your ghost
You are the one that I used to love
And I'm still in love, but I've never loved you the most

I've seen better days
So unafraid in my youth
I can't breathe, much less believe

Far from the funky stylings of Lucius' music is Highly Suspect's “Lydia” a shredding contemporary score of lost youth. Wild white lights flicker on the entrance stage as the video screens soar through our galaxy and galaxies beyond, before settling to rest on a lone grave overran with weeds. Its that chilling scene of cosmic emptiness that greets the caped and impassive Northstar.

RENEE
Its been twelve long years since Northstar held OAOAST gold of any sort. That was the 24/7 title, but Coach, he doesn't look excited, nervous or anxious at all.

COACH
Fuck having ice water in your veins, this dude is made of ice, and his heart is dead to the world.

BUFFER
And his opponent, representing The Kingdom, from Carlsbad, California....he is THE STELLAR EVOLUTION....LOORRRDDDDDD NOOORTTTHHHSTTAAARRRRRRRRR!

“BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Northstar can't find it in him to care about the fans dislike for him or his Kingdom and instead just reaches the end of the entrance ramp to cast his cape to his side almost villain like.

I can't fucking breathe, much less believe the truth
I pick up a gun, aim for the sun, and shoot
Better days, so unafraid in my youth
I can't breathe or believe the truth

DING DING DING

Northstar circles Lucius as Soul does the same to him, with The Stella Evolution being unmoved by his foe's theatrical looks and style.

RENEE
You think a guy with Northstar's glamorous past would appreciate a guy who lives larger than life.

Soul waves Northstar on and dares him to accept a lock up. That's a dare Northstar does not keen to and instead smashes his navy boot into Soul's stomach. This lack of sportsmanship upsets the crowd, but Northstar is impassive as he applies a side headlock. The hold is broken quickly enough as Northstar is shoved into the ropes, but when he returns he takes Soul down with a shoulder tackle. Turning his nose in contempt for his foe, Northstar takes to the ropes once more but now is blasted by a spinning wheel kick from his opponent!

RENEE
Lucius Soul is amazing at throwing kicks, and just strikes in general.

Northstar gathers himself off the mat, but stands up in the path of a dropkick and gets thrown all the way into a corner. He stumbles back towards Soul, which sees him get flung across the ring with a hip toss. The Carlsbad, CA native pulls himself up by the  rope, which works to his advantage as he's able to pull down the orange cables and cause a dashing Soul to go tumbling to the outside!

“OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Fortunately Soul lands against his Titty Mama!

tumblr_o7u9tnJdRf1rkiw19o1_500.gif

MELODY
Awwww shucky titty now!

RENEE
I don't think that's quite how that saying goes.

Energized by Melody's beautiful bouncing breasts, Soul slides back into the ring. However, Northstar is upon him and bashes him with stomps to the head. More menacing is the choke on the bottom ropes Northstar performs that has to be counted by referee Charles Robinson!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Confident in himself, Northstar breaks well before the five, and pins Soul without even bothering to hook the leg...

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout!

NORTHSTAR
Hmph. A poor count.

RENEE
Dude, you didn't even hook the leg!

Northstar drapes Lucius between the middle and top rope, and this time stands on the second rope to perform some sort of rope assisted chinlock. The move is made far worse than its regular version due to the fact that Northstar is leaning against Soul's back.

COACH
Northstar got all kinds of vicious moves tonight.

At Robinson's request the former HeldDOWN general manager pulls his foe away from the ropes and takes hold of his arm to perform a lethal swinging triangle arm neckbreaker!

“OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

RENEE
Seismic Wave!

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

A shoulder up!

Soul grits his teeth and crawls away from his opponent, his eyes locked upon the United States Title. He knows the importance of this match and thus fights past the pain to step upright. But Northstar also knows the importance of the bout, and remains in full control with a knife edge chop slamming into Soul's chest. Soul fights back with a kick to the shins, then sags against the ring posts, succumbing to his pain. Northstar sees a chance for a Shattered Dreams, but Soul comes back to life and hits him with another shin kick.

COACH
You were right Renee this negro can throw them kicks. Nappy ass nigga.

RENEE
Coach!

Soul efforts another shin kick, but this time Northstar happens to seize hold of his leg. Now in full control, Northstar flings his enemy over with a dragon screw leg whip! Soul has the guts to pop back up, but he'd been better served staying down as Northstar slams his face into the mat with an x-factor!

“OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

RENEE
Solar Eclipse!

A cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Soul makes the kickout!

Deciding that he wants to wear Lucius into defeat, Northstar ensnares him into a grounded head scissors. His legs choke on Soul, creating a most uncomfortable and outright painful situation for the beloved face.

MELODY
Pump it up, Booty Mama!

JADE
I've got spirit I got booty! Keep on fighting daddy and gimmie a hot cock to bust a routine on!
cheerleader%20(3).gif

The fans get into it, in more ways than one, and start rooting Soul on. Inspired by the cheer from the ATL fans and his ASSistant, Soul manages to use his long limber legs to stretch himself to the ropes.

RENEE
The United States title isn't decided just yet, Coach.

COACH
Ain't no crack head Godfather gonna win no US title!

Northstar builds up steam on the ropes, but when he comes back he runs face first into a big boot from Pimp Magic!

“OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

SOUL
Don't get it twisted, I'll beat you down like a nigga robbing a Corner Store Jackie Chan!

MELODY
Gotta love the casual racism. You gotta love it!

Northstar may not quite get that quip of his foe's but he does get the full effect of agony in his face. Even with that, he pulls himself upright. But facing away from his enemy, he can't brace for the kick that's shot into the back of his knees.  Soul then throws a second kick that has Northstar hobbling to the ropes. Grimacing from his pain he hobbles back to Soul who points to his injured knee...then boots him in the face again!

MELODY
AWWWW SNAAAAAP!

Northstar rolls off the mat, showing plenty of agony in his goatee'd visage. His opponent traps him inside a full nelson, but Northstar is able to escape through the hold. However, he can't do anything to stop Soul from leaping up and hitting him flatliner! Referee Robinson then counts the fall....

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout before the three!

Lord Northstar crawls all the way to the corner, and has to use the ring posts to pull his aching frame upright. At that point Pimp Magic comes rushing at him with  a 360 Stinger Splash, but Northstar is able to move down the ropes to avoid the attack. Now he comes back at Soul, using a corner lariat but gets backed off by a raised elbow. With foe stunned and hunched over, Soul elevates himself to the second rope. The fans pop as Pimp Magic unleashes a leaping neckbreaker on the Kingdom lord!

A cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Again Northstar kicks out!

MELODY
Come on, daddy, there's titty cakes if ya win!
melissa-debling.gif

RENEE
I've heard of titty meat but never titty cakes!

SOUL
You ain't gotta worry, Titty Mama, I been slapping up turkeys since I was four!

RENEE
That's pretty early.

COACH
That's about fourteen in black years.

Soul stands facing away from a grounded Northstar, and then flings himself over with a moonsault. Its a moonsault that meets with failure as The Stellar Evolution raises his knees to block the attack.

NORTHSTAR
Prattle yourself into defeat.

Northstar pulls Soul upright and batters him in the midsection with a pair of elbows. That's not enough to weaken the New Orleans native as he reverses Northstar's hold and sends him to the corner. The great lord leaps over the ropes, however, and makes a quick ascension to the top turnbuckle. From there he leaps forward and slams his navy boots into his foe with a missile dropkick!

MELODY
O TEH NOEZ!

Northstar makes a climb back to the top turnbuckle, leaving the fans wondering what else he can do. They're given the answer as The Stellar Evolution twirls through the air and lands across Soul with a shooting star press!

“OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Robinson gets into position and scores the fall....

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout!

“PIMP HARD!
PIMP HARDER!
PIMP HARD!
PIMP HARDER!”

COACH
Why can't I get no cool chants like that? These Atlanta niggas is fronting on ya boy.

RENEE
My boy just doesn't have that magic pimping. Or sexy ASSistants!

Northstar starts to pull Soul upright but gets caught with an elbow to the cheek to ward him off. That only last a moment as Northstar gets some payback with a swift boot to Soul's knee. Having weakened his foe, Northstar tries to lift him with a back suplex. Yet, Soul steadfastly refuses to go up and sinks to one knee. Lord Northstar is then thrown under fire with elbows to the back of the head and has little choice but to release his foe. He is, however, able to complete a leg sweep that drops Soul on his butt and puts him on the ground. That's where Northstar unleashes a kick to the back of the head!

“OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

RENEE
There's no way to brace yourself for a kick to the back of the head.

Northstar makes another cover...

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout!

NORTHSTAR
Hmph another slow count.

The two warriors climb to their feet and begin and exchange of punches. The fans are solidly behind Pimp Magic, and the New Orleans native throws a home run lariat. That misses due to Northstar ducking behind him, and he then pulls his rival down with a backslide! But Soul rolls out the move, then surprises Northstar with a front dropkick to the face!

“OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!”

RENEE
And there's no way to prepare for that either!

Northstar rolls off to the corner, desperate to avoid Soul's surge of momentum. But with the crowd opposed to him and on his foe's side, Northstar is faced with a charging magical pimp! The Carlsbad, CA native manages to avoid disaster as he hoists Soul up by the legs and just drops him face first against the ring posts!

COACH
Fuck that ugly donkey looking nigga up!

RENEE
You have jealousy issues.

Soul stumbles out of the corner, falling towards Northstar, who floatsover him and unleashes a side Russian leg sweep!

RENEE
Afterglow! Will Northstar be bathing in the after glow of his first title win in twelve years?

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NO!  SOUL BRINGS THE SHOULDER UP!

“YYYYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Northstar goes to the high rent district once again, finding his way to a seated position on the top turnbuckle. He has to uses a pair of knees to back away a resurgent Soul, and that throws him off. Throws him off so much he can't stop Soul from returning and flinging him towards the center of the ring with a a head scissors!

RENEE
Wow that was amazing!

Soul now takes his own trip to the turnbuckle and with the fans hailing him he drops a leg onto his foe! He then runs his hands through his fro to signal the end is near.

RENEE
He's going for Fro2Sleep!

Soul picks Northstar up and drapes him across his shoulders to the fans' and Jade and Melody's glee!

RENEE
This might be it for Northstar!

But, as he flings Northstar out, The Stellar Evolution lands on his feet!

SOUL

Soul is so shocked and dismayed, that his defenses break and he's suddenly crushed with a release rock bottom!

RENEE
Maria!

COACH
Now its over, Renee!

Northstar hooks the legs for the crucial cover....

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING

BUFFER
Your winner as a result of a pinfall....and BRAND NEW OAOAST UNITED STATES CHAMPION....LORD NORTHSTARRRRRRRR!

RENEE
For the first time in twelve years we can say Northstar is a champion!

COACH
The new United States Champion, and a hero in the Kingdom!

He does seem to be as King Landon is shown backstage clapping giddily and shaking Pike's hands in delight. Pike finds this rather stupid, but doesn't care enough to complain.

RENEE
The Kingdom is stronger than ever now!

Inside the ring we Tony Brannigan stands with Lord Northstar and his newly won belt.

BRANNIGAN
Northstar, or Lord Northstar, I've known you a long time. Congratulations on  your victory, what do you have to say in celebration?

NORTHSTAR
Look to your right, what do you see?

BRANNIGAN
The fans?

NORTHSTAR
To your left?

BRANNIGAN
Fans?

NORTHSTAR
Behind you?

BRANNIGAN
More fans?

NORTHSTAR
To your front?

BRANNIGAN
There's fans everywhere.

NORTHSTAR
You see subjects. King Landon's subjects. When you leave this arena, you will see more of King Landon's subjects. The domain of King Landon extends all across the globe. Across The Galaxy. This United States Title is mine, but more importantly it is The Kingdom's. All you see belongs to The Kingdom, from the sun to the moon.

“BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

COACH
You said it right, Renee, The Kingdom is stronger than ever!

SPOON'S RESIDENCE
Lovelock, NV
Morning

What should be a peaceful slumber in the isolated homestead in a lonely town is shattered by Cinnamon Spoons running from the field!

CINNAMON
Mom! Mom! Mooooooommmmmmm!

Alas Gedrun doesn't answer, but Annagret sure does, as she opens her bedroom window and sees her sister running around in a panic.

ANNAGRET
Do you have any idea what time it is?

CINNAMON
Its 7:30 am! I set my alarm for 7 so I could rise and eat a healthy breakfast so I'd have plenty of strength to pick apples with ChubChub in the orchid.

ANNAGRET
Do. Not. Care. I'm trying to sleep! Mom is trying to sleep. Your dad is trying to sleep. So...SHUT UP!

CINNAMON
But, you don't understand!

ANNAGRET
I don't want to understand. Because I do not care!

CINNAMON
ChubChub keeps eating the fruit out of my basket when I turn my back.

ANNAGRET
Is “I do not care” not clear enough for you?

CINNAMON
At this rate I won't have any fruit!

ANNAGRET
Ugh, you are such a loser! Mom showed you how to keep your stupid horse in line so why don't you do it?

CINNAMON
He's a real roughie!

ANNAGRET
A real Roughie?

CINNAMON
I can still walk, afterwards. But barely! He could really hurt me! Do you wanna see your favorite sibling get hurt?

ANNAGRET
You're probably like my sixth favorite sibling.

CINNAMON
That's dead last!

ANNAGRET
Uh-huh, no shit, Sherlock. But if you were to shut up and keep your stupid horse under control, maaaaybbbe I'd bump you past Thor.

CINNAMON
To best the mighty Thor! But, to have sex with ChubChub? He might chew my hair!

ANNAGRET
That rat's nest is all your worried about?

CINNAMON
You're right, my dear!

ANNAGRET
Don't call me that.

CINNAMON
Sorry. But, you're right! I've got to take the horse by the cock and use my female willies-

ANNAGRET
Your what?

CINNAMON
To show him there's no more horsing around! Wait right here, sister, as the mare becomes the mount!

Full of sexual strength and energy, Cinnamon takes off to the barn. As for Annagret-

ANNAGRET
I'm going back to sleep.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/539c45786f64e650430fbc57731d9494/tumblr_o7ybkt4r1B1rkiw19o1_1280.png

***24/7 Title TurboWolf Vs Outlaw Cello***
TW wasted no time in starting the fight as he punched the tobacco right out of Cello's mouth!

“YYYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAA!”

COACH
Damn, that gets you stabbed where Cello comes from.

TW pounded on Cello, eventually hitting him with a lariat that sent him out of the ring. Cello would get a chair, but had it baseball slid into his face to knock him back into the guardrail. Staying on his foe, Cello rammed him with his shoulder, crunching him against the metal!

“OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!”

RENEE
TurboWolf is a multi time TMW HARD champion, and he showed such talent at AngleMania. But...

COACH
Cello is resourceful and violent, and an experienced veteran.

Cello showed that willy nature by grabbing a fan's beer and chucking it in Turbo's eyes. With his foe blinded for the moment, Cello rammed his face into the steel steps. Despite that TW fought against him and threw him back into the ring. But problems arose when THE SCUMBAG REFORMATION PROJECT arrived to attack!

RENEE
Oh good. These guys.

TURBOWOLF
Man, get the hell on.

ANSON
No can do, partner, we're going for the gold.

THE RIZZO
Gold equals cash, my main werewolf. You get us?

TurboWolf decided to beat the holy hell out of his foes, but while he was doing that Cello made a bee line through the crowd and got away!

Winner: No Contest.

COACH
No contest done it again!

RENEE
Quit messing around, Coach. Outlaw Cello used the 24/7 title rules to his advantage and left The Scumbags as sacrifices. Not that they don't deserve it, I guess.  

COMING SOON
THE CHALLENGE II
THE PRODUCER FORGOT THE SUBTITLE!

tumblr_o7yc6cvFW31rkiw19o1_1280.png

***Madison Nerdly, Titania Nerdly, Lyric DeLacey Vs Men-U-Pause and Morgan Nerdly W/Archie***

Lyric began the affair against Holly, with neither impressed by the other.

HOLLY
Am I supposed to be scared of some Irish bitch?

LYRIC
Only when I've been drinking. Which is right now.

Lyric was on Holly in an Irish flash, beating her down in Catfight style, providing the lurking PETE O with plenty of chances to get upskirt pics of Lyric!

RENEE
I hate to say it but better her than me.

Lyric hammered Holly some more, making Holly realize maybe she should be scared! Thus when she rolled through a body slam she hurried and got the tag to Malaysia.

MALAYSIA
I'm not scared. I'm so excited I could cream myself right now.

Lyric shrugged her shoulders and slapped Malaysia, which Malaysia found oh so hot. A boot to the ripped stomach doubled Malaysia over, but the buff Hottie was able to muscle her over for a back body drop that surprised Lyric.

MALAYSISA
You fight as hard as your daughter! And I love mother daughter slut combos. Don't I, Madison and Titania

TITANIA
Shut it, bully.

Lyric avoided an elbow drop then proceeded to hit a leg drop followed by a dead lift German on her foe. Impressive, but when you're a vampire, you can do a lot. But when Lyric ran to the ropes, Malaysia lowered them to dump her in front of Archie.

MALAYSIA
Meet my precious princess!

LYRIC
(looking at Archie)
Just fucking lovely.

Lyric returned to the ring and ducked a lariat to run to her corner, there she made the tag to Titania!

COACH
One loss to Malysisa another to come.

But Titania impressed with a springboard drop kick then a dropsault to Morgan! Morgan wanted into the ring, but referee Nick Patrick pleaded her not to go nuts and start shocking everyone, Holly took advantage, and ran at Titania, but found herself hurricanraned onto her own partner! When both Men-U-Pause girls got him, Titania hit them with a double dropsault!

RENEE
What was that about a loss coming up?

Titania went to the top rope, leading good old Pete to capture images of her booty, and post them on IG. Ignoring, Pete, Titania dropped a leg onto Malaysia for a two count. She then pulled her aunt up and tried in vain to lift her for a bodyslam.

LYRIC
Don't worry, there's a special chant you can say to say make her easier to lift.

TITANIA
Is there really?!

LYRIC
Of course not!

Malaysia powered Titania away from her, then drilled her in the chest with her trademark big boot. With Titania down, Morgan decided to tag herself in the match. Malaysia was disgusted with that, but Morgan just fluffed her golden hair and merrily went on her business. Despite being the fastest on her team, Morgan slowed things down by working over Titania's legs.

MADISON
You can do it, Titania!

LYRIC
We hope.

Morgan dared Titania to throw one of her trademark dropkicks, then laughed when she didn't have the strength. What was less cute was the skull breaker she executed that got a close count.

RENEE
Almost three off that Electric Current.

Morgan decided that she was growing bored of this and lifted Titania onto her shoulders to set up the finish. But Titania was close enough to her corner, that her mom reached out and pulled her off her sister's shoulders.

MORGAN
Biggest mistake ever.

Madison wasn't about to back down and tagged herself into the match.

LYRIC
Just wonderful.

The two Nerdly sisters begin trading hands, which Morgan won quite easily. Yet when she lifted Madison up for the Shock & Awe, Madison slid off her shoulders and executed a swinging neckbreaker. The fans were even more impressed that Madison was able to hit a fist drop off the second rope. Pete was less so, because Madison wears track pants and not a skimpy outfit like her partners. I will change that in the stat thread! Anyway, Madison then tagged the scantily clad Lyric as Morgan rolled off to tag in Holly!

RENEE
Its about to get super nasty in Atlanta!

Holly came at Lyric with a lariat, but missed thanks to The Daughter of Darkness dipping bellow the attack. The Irish Hottie thought she could hit a Front DDT but Malaysia clubbed her from behind, then pitched her out of the ring!

But Lyric just returned and booted Malaysia in the face! The dominatrix staggered backwards and got brought down by a tornado DDT from Titania!

MORGAN
This couldn't be more exhausting or more dull. I'm leaving.

Morgan really did depart, with Madison demanding she come back and answer for herself. But, Morgan disappeared through the entrance doors, and didn't even Lyric hit the powerbomb into a lung blower known as Sucks To Be You on Holly for the victory!

Winner: Lyric DeLacey, Titania Nerdly, and Madison Nerdly

Post-match mom and daughter shared a big hug, and brought Lyric into it, though she wasn't all too happy about it.

Inside the Sunrise Brothel the whole gang is gathered around for a meeting with Madame Sunshine Yukino at the head.

SUNSHINE YUKINO
It time for employee meeting! Many of you lazy. Ungrateful! Rude! I start beating you now.

MEGAN
Wait, that's not what this meeting is about at all. Its about the Blackout.

BOBBI
I hate it when the lights go out! It ticks me off that electric company can't do their jobs and I gotta waste candles on lights. I use those candles to burn my tricks!

DASHA
In Ukraine, we have no lights for weeks, many men accidentally be making the sex with goats and not wives cause they don't do the seeing.

MAYA
I mean that's a pretty handy excuse to fuck a goat.

LANCEL
But really, what's a Blackout? Sounds fun already.

MEGAN
It will be! Annagret seeing that this was your idea, why don't you take the lead?

ANNAGRET
Got it. June is going to be hottest month of the year. Why? Because we are getting blacked the fuck out. I'm talking about black cocks all day and all the time, whenever we want em, ladies, and I want black dick every second of my life.

SUNSHINE YUKINO
They still pay money, just discount. Small discount.

ANNAGRET
Don't ruin my speech, okay? Thanks. It could be me and my Maya tag teaming a brown stud into submission, or Dasha and Bobbi could keep another chocolate hunks dick on a swivel.

LANCEL
What do I get to do?

ANNAGRET
You? Damn, I never thought of you.

LANCEL
Gee, thanks.

ANNAGRET
That's not my fault. You're new. And a guy. A guy's who white. Soooooo to continue my speech, December may be  lazy and inattentive-

DECEMBER
I'm inventive. Thanks for the compliment.

ANNAGRET
That's not I...never mind, forget it. You guys get the point. You're gonna be loving, fucking, sucking and jerking those hot BBCs just as much as I do!

MEGAN
Lancel, black women will get a discount for you.

LANCEL
Cool.

YUKINO
SMALL DISCOUNT!

LANCEL
Why so stingy? Let the wealth flow.

DASHA
Yes, share and share your like!

MEAGN
Alike.

DASHA
That what I be saying.

YUKINO
Share and flow into poor house? No! Never! I kill you all before I live low class.

DECEMBER
Ah, I like this idea. We all get to wear black ring gear.

ANNAGRET
Uh, that's not the idea. My outfit is white like an angel, or blue like a robin's egg.

MAYA
I've always had yellow and blue.

DECEMBER
We're all gonna wear black. Cool.

ANNAGRET
No, stupid, we're all gonna wear black guy cum.

LANCEL
Or girl cum. Don't forget me.

ANNAGRET
Starting to wish I could.

LANCEL
Love you too.

DECEMBER
Ah, I'm gonna talk to wardrobe about my new black costume. Thanks, everyone.

December doesn't exactly hurry out the room, but she does move faster than usual to leave.

YUKINO
She stupid girl. I rip her off easy.

MEGAN
You're not supposed to say that!

tumblr_o7yca3J6bQ1rkiw19o1_1280.png

** Winner Gets OAOAST Tag Title Shot @ the Great Angle Bash: The Playmakers w/ Rick Heyross vs. Hood Again w/ Uncle Moe ***

Having never received a proper rematch following their tag title defeat to the CAE last year, Hood Again were promised by a shot by the current champions Big IQ. This didn't set well with All-XFL Team members The Playmakers, who also would like a crack at the titles. In addition, the guys were quick to remind the OAOAST Galaxy they beat Hood Again during The Challenge: Iron Man Tag Tournament (and Big IQ too, btw). So that led to our match this evening, with Charlie Moss and Quentin Benjamin vowing to teach Hood Again the wrestling lesson of their lives. Instead it was Hood Again who did the schooling, giving the Playmakers a crash course in the School of Hard Knocks.

Winners: Hood Again, via pinfall (Isolated Incident on Moss).

tumblr_o7zr0kXabZ1rkiw19o1_1280.png

For my girls, the fighters, the warriors,

Broken glass inside won't cut through me
Pain behind my eyes I turn into strength
Oh I will fight, I will survive

I'm invincible
I'm unbreakable
I'm a diamond cut to last
I'm unstoppable
I'm a hero
Like a phoenix from the ash
Oh-ah, oh-ah, oh-ah-ooh
Invincible

If there is a person in the stands happy to hear “Invincible” by Cassadee Pope playing the cameras have a hard time finding them. All they show are jeering and wrathful audience members, until the view returns to the entry way where Melissa emerges hand in hand with Anastasia Violetta

The much disliked duo is backed up by their stable mates, the heavily muscled Phecda and the hipster attired Al Houd, both of whom shower glory upon their leader, Melissa.

BUFFER
The following match is for the WOMEN'S TAG TEAM TITLES! Now making their way to the ring, accompanied by PHECDA and AL HOUD, they are “CANADIAN COUNTRY” MELISSA NERDLY and ANASTASIA VIOLETTA....PREEETTTTTTTTYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYOOOOOUUNNNNGGGG MOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY!

“BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

COACH
Listen to that music, Renee. “I'm invincible, I'm unbreakable. I'm unstoppable, I'm a hero.” All those things describe Melissa to a tee.

RENEE
They really don't.

COACH
To a tee!

The stable of Pretty Young Money strike a group pose in the ring for all the photo journalists Melissa offering the cheesiest smile one has ever seen.

COACH
Melissa says “December, Bobbi, you ain't gonna break me. I'm a real nigga and I don't tolerate hoes stepping on my toes.”

RENEE
Uh....

“I like my ass up high, and my face down low
Ass up high and my face down low
I like my ass up high, and my face down low
Ass ass high face face down down low
I like my
ASS
ASS
ASS
ASS
I like my ass up high, and my face down LOW!”

“AUH” by Autoerotique booms and bounces along with the once booing fans turned into raving cheerleaders. They hail the arrival of a sleepy December Belle, and an excited Bobbi Cheesecake. Bobbi gives December a butt bump, which surprises her partner even though Bobbi told her she was going to do it before they came out!

BUFFER
And their opponents, representing SUNRISE, “SLEEPING BEAUTY” DECEMEBR BELLLE, “ASSCAKE” BOBBI CHEESECAKE....the Women's Tag Team Champions....”THE MARDI GRAS ASS WRECKING CREW!”

RENEE
What's in a name? Everything! Its become heated between PYM and the Ass Wrecking crew, and that means PYM ass could get wrecked.

COACH
Nope. Melissa's ass is unbreakable! 

The Sunrays find the cutest guy in the front row and plant a pair of kisses on both his cheeks! Then they get ready for battle and enter through the ropes in a most booty showing manner.

DING DING DING

BOBBI
I need to get pumped up! Jumping jacks! Gang let's go!

COACH
Look at em shake!

Anastasia isn't just going to let Bobbi do jumping jacks and so slams her red boots into her stomach to stop the excerise.

“BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOO!”

RENEE
Red hair, black heart.

The Violet Shark sucks Bobbi inside a side headlock, and tries to truly wrench on the hold. Yet Bobbi makes an escape and turns the tables on Anastasia with an arm wringer. But more painful than that, is the right cross Bobbi drills her foe with!

“OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

A cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Shoulder up!

Taking hold of the Russian's red locks, Bobbi drags her foe into the good girl corner and applies the tag with December. As Anastasia is laid across Bobbi's knee, The Most Electrifying Daughter In Sports Entertainment ascends the top turnbuckle, then comes down with a flying...

tumblr_o7zra3bKEJ1rkiw19o1_500.gif

“YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Spanks for coming Anastaia Violetta! Hehheeh, another clever joke by me. 

As Bobbi exits the ring, Anastasia is pinned...

ONE!

TWO!

Phecda puts Anastasia's foot on the ropes!

“BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOO!

REFEREE VAL VENIS
Watch it, Phecda!

AL HOUD
We only watch for the best interest of Pretty Young Money.

December tries to hurl her foe into an empty corner, but endures a reversal. That's quite alright, as December uses the ropes to press herself over her charging enemy. The Russian Hottie hits the ring posts, boobs first, then staggers back into a drop kick into the ass!

ANASTASIA
Ahhhh, quit!

DECEMBER
Okay, I will. Sorry.

BOBBI
No, you can't just quit! We're The Ass Wrecking Crew!

DECEMBER
Okay, I won't quit. Sorry.

Anastasia counters December's attempts to pull her upright with a dizzying jaw breaker. As December struggles to get her bearings, Melissa is given the tag and hears it from the audience.

“FUCK, MELISSA! FUCK, MELISSA! FUCK, MELISSA!”

MELISSA
I thought I was in the bible belt, but looks like I done came to Satan's butthole!

“BBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Pressed into the enemy corner, December is lit up with knife edge chops from Melissa. So large is the fans' disgust for Canadian Country, they don't bother to whoo her attacks, and instead boo! Melissa grumbles her annoyance before flinging December back with a snap suplex. After that a tag is made to Miss Violetta, and the hated heels make December suffer through a round of brutal stops.

“DECEMBER! DECEMBER! DECEMBER!” the sold out ATL crowd sings.

Asscake isn't just going to let her partner endure a beating and rushes over to shove Anastasia away. Before things can get wildly out of hand, the official pushes Bobbi back to her corner, to leave December to face against Melissa. The hated country singer stashes her foe inside a front facelock then drops her across the ropes, in order to bring her back with a sling shot suplex!

Cover...

ONE!

TWO!

December with the shoulder up!

COACH
If any one's earned a title victory its Melissa. Think of all the hell she's been put through over the year.

RENEE
Uh-huh, and its all her fault!

Pushed into the bad Hottie corner, December finds herself suffering through a choke from Anastasia. Deciding that her red haired friend can keep up her good work, Melissa exchanges the tag with her. But, that doesn't mean Melissa is going to stop punishing her ex-friend. Instead both of Pretty Young Money lay into The Rock's daughter.

AL HOUD
You have made a mistake, December.

PHECDA
But you will be punished as a capital offense.

AL HOUD
You will never not know suffering.

United as one, PYM hurls December into an empty corner. Its Melissa trying to strike first with a charge, but instead eats a pair of raised purple boots. She staggers backwards, heading past a charging Violet Shark who also dines on December's fancy footwear. Pained by the counter, Anastasia drops to all fours and breathes hard and ragged.

BOBBI
Alright! Never give up!

DECEMBER
Yeah... You can do it, Bobbi....

BOBBI
You're the one that needs motivating— not me!!!!

DECEMBER
Oh...I see....

Sufficiently motivated, maybe, December skips forward and uses Anastasia's back as a launching pad to slam a a high knee into Melissa's face!

“OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Bobbi is now smashing her hands on the turnbuckle posts, and begging Sleeping Beauty for a tag. With both of Pretty Young Money down the coast seems clear. However, Phecda reaches into the ring and tries to interfere with the situation! However, his efforts are in vain as December is able to dive away from his hands and towards Bobbi's instead!

“YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
A hot tag to Asscake! And she's fired up as always!

Bobbi dashes into the ring and horsewhips Anastasia's with a lariat! Melissa makes the error of coming upright and gets flung over head with a back body drop! Melissa is left riddled with agony and flops over onto her stomach in a very prone position.

BOBBI
You got a personality like a donkey, so I'm gonna ride your fine butt like one!
attack-ride.gif

“YYYYYEEAAAAAAAAAH!”

BOBBI
Sing for me, donkey girl!

Melissa is utterly humiliated, and outraged, reduced to a sex toy for Bobbi. Thankfully for her, help arrives as Anastasia pries Bobbi off her to end the awful round of ass riding. Eager to get the match back on track, Anastasia batters Bobbi with knees in the clinch. When Melissa is properly recovered, the duo begin bashing her back with forearms.

COACH
This is the PYM machine at its finest.

RENEE
One half of the PYM machine just got rid like a horse.

The PYM duo would like to send Bobbi running into the cables, but all that happens to them is they get ran through with a double lariat! Melissa has the good sense, or cowardice, to roll away, but Anastasia's gets hit with a foot DDT for staying present! If that weren't bad enough, Bobbi transfers her into a heel hook!

“YYYYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Anastasia is normally the submission expert, but Bobbi's get a few up her sleeves, gang, and this is one.

There isn't much pain to endure for Anastasia's as Al Houd reaches into the ring and drags her into the ropes in full view of the official!

“BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

REFEREE VAL VENIS
That's it, you guys are out of here!

“YYYYYYEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

The fans ill feelings have been transitioned to one of glee, as Phecda and Al Houd are pointed to the back. At first they're unwilling to go, but with DQ threatened to Melissa and Anastasia the duo have no choice but to leave.

RENEE
I ain't mad at that move by Val Venis.

COACH
I am! Phecda and Al Houd are the ultimate moral support for Melissa. What's she going to do now?

RENEE
Possibly stand on her own two cowboy boots? Just a thought, Coach.

Bobbi has to release her grip on Anastasia, and the second she stands, she's caught within a front Russian leg sweep effort by Melissa! However, a pair of elbows ends Melissa's hopes and has her out on her feet. For that reason, Bobbi has no trouble in driving her down with a blue thunder bomb! Yet, the second Melissa hits the mat, Anastasia comes after her with a lairat! The lethal strike is ducked and now its Anastasia who must tastes the misery of a blue thunder bomb from Asscake!

“BOBBI! BOBBI! BOBBI!”

RENEE
This is what Melissa wanted to avoid and its exactly why she tried to recruit Bobbi to PYM.

COACH
I thought she was trying to save a young girl's soul.

RENEE
Oh please!

Bobbi points to December, which confuses Sleeping Beauty , because why is Bobbi pointing. The fans understand, and root for Bobbi to give December tag, and she does just that. At the very least December understands Bobbi's directions for a double team and they each take Melissa onto their shoulders in a double torture rack style position. Screaming bloody murder, Melissa cries for help. That help comes in Anastasia hurriedly yanking her off the champions' shoulders. Continuing her good work, Anastasia uses a lariat to bum rush Bobbi out of the ring!

COACH
Some souls ain't worth saving, Renee, and Anastasia realizes that. Melissa has too good a heart.

RENEE
Once again I say, oh please!

BOBBI
Watch out for her head and arm choke, December!

DECEMBER
Watch out for her bread artichoke. Yum, I really like artichoke...

BOBBI
Agh! That's not what I said!

December gets first hand experience in what Bobbi means as Anastasia tries to lock in the head and arm choke known as Flowers for Defeat. But there's no flowers coming to December as she slips her way through the deathly submission. Unfortunately she moves herself into Melissa's path, and Canadian Country utilizes a cross arm back breaker to stricken her foe with woe!

“OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

RENEE
Achy Breaky Back!

Melissa hooks onto December's legs for pivotal cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Shoulder up!

“DECEMBER! DECEMBER! DECEMBER!”

Anastasia hoists December upright, then lays her back stretched out across her knee. As December struggles in vain for freedom, the hated PYM leader ascends to the top turnbuckle. But trouble arrives for Candian Country as Bobbi grabs her in a most precarious position!

attack-gab.gif

MELISSA
No! No! This dang heathen got her nostrils in my baby maker!

Bobbi may enjoy the scent of Melissa's sex, but she likes winning even more, and so she chucks Melissa at Anastasia using her as a bowling ball to roll Anastasia over and free December at the same time!

“YYYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Whew! 

COACH
I ain't ever see a bitch powerbomb another chick into another chick's face. That should be a DQ just for being brutal as hell.

Bobbi clears herself out, allowing December to make a crucial pin on Anastasia....

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

CROWD
THREE!

NO! THE DOLL PUTS ANASTASIA'S FOOT ON THE BOTTOM ROPE!

“BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

RENEE
The Doll?! I don't know what to say!

THE DOLL
I didn't forget about you, December!

DECEMBER
Ah, that's good. I'm memorable. Thanks for the compliment....

THE DOLL
I wasn't complimenting you!

Bobbi would very much like to go after The Doll and make her pay for her meddling, but her blond hair is grabbed onto by Melissa. Displeased with being embarrassed and mistreated, Melissa slings Bobbi into the corner, then follows her in with a Stinger Splash! Wounded, Bobbi staggers down the ropes as Melissa builds up a head of steam. Melissa would like to hit a bull dog, but she's halted by December grabbing hold of her and tossing her across the ring with a release German Suplex! But, December can't perform a follow up effort, as Anastasia blasts her with a left high kick!

“OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

RENEE
Anastasia is bringing a whole lot of pain!

COACH
Anything for Melissa, babygirl.

RENEE
Uh, I think she wants the women's tag titles for herself too. She's not a Melissa programmed robot.

COACH
Who knows what those Russian's are up to?

The Russian babe lays her black platform boots into December's skull, doing even more damage to the champion. However, her assault is halted by Bobbi bringing her down with a running face crusher! Bobbi isn't stopping just there, she proceeds to twist and turn her helpless enemy with a gator roll and finishes it off with a kiss to the neck!

“YYYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Top Whore Roll!

Anastasia finds her footing, dizzied and with lipstick lining her neck. That just sets her up for a a discus punch from Bobbi. Which feeds her into a discus punch from December. Then Bobbi kicks The Violet Shark in the ass! And Sleeping Beauty does the same!

THE DOLL
No! No! What's happening?!

BOBBI
Team work is happening! That's what! The power of friendship and ass fetishism will always defeat you!

Melissa makes a smart play and rolls out of the ring, dragging Anastasia along with her.

RENEE
Oh, how nice of Melissa to think to save her partner this time.

COACH
Heart of gold, babygirl.

There's no escaping Asscake, however, as Bobbi steps onto the apron and flies towards her foes with a senton press! Anastasia is lucky enough to duck out the way, but Melissa is hit by the dominating Hottie and gets left groaning her misery.

RENEE
The action has been non stop for the women's tag titles. And the action keeps going for Sunrise during the Blackout!

COACH
Whoo~!

Both December's and Referee Val Venis' focus is locked on the mayhem outside, thus neither one of them see The Doll sneaking into the ring with a chair! Its December who suffers for this error as The Doll smashes a chair into the small of her back!

“BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

RENEE
No way! I can't believe she just did that!

Melissa sure can, and does a Texas Two step before she slides into the ring and hastily dives atop December for a cover.....

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING

BUFFER
Your winners and NEW OAOAST Women's Tag Team Champions....PRETTY YOUNG MONEY!

“BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT!”

RENEE
I agree! I can't use that word, but I agree!

Melissa is thrilled with herself, despite having zero to due with the outcome. So thrilled in fact, she stands on the announce desk and brandishes her world title to the jeering audience! Anastasia gives Melissa the majority of the spotlight, instead applauding beneath her and heaping all the credit onto her lead singer.

MELISSA
YEEEEE-HAAAWWWWWWWWWW!

“BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT!”

MELISSA
Deal with it!
tumblr_o7xwslsiD41rkiw19o1_250.gif

The Doll is tickled pink! A pink doll! But she has to beat a hasty retreat as Bobbi decides to dart after her, leading to a chase up the ring ramp!

COACH
The Doll laid all on the line to do the right thing. That's what being an OAOAST superstar is all about.

RENEE
You are so full of it!

Cinnamon goes stomping across the yard, fist balled up like a cartoon character, or like Sugar Belleflair really. Regardless of who you want to compare her too, our heroine bursts into the orchid ready to lay into her horse, and his member!

CINNAMON
Alright, you asked for it.

GEDRUN
There you are.

CINNAMON
Mommy!

Gedrun steps out from behind an apple tree, leading out ChubChub.

GEDRUN
I heard the ruckus you made with your sister earlier. Do you realize some of us enjoy sleeping.

CINNAMON
***gulp*** Sorry, mommy.

GEDRUN
I couldn't get back to sleep with the way you children were carrying on, and I overhead the plan your sister suggested to you. A plan which you agreed to. Forgetting the fact, the last time you allowed ChubChub into you, wasn't actually an allowance of any sort, I had to force you to endure him.

CINAMMON
Don't worry about this one, mom! ChubChub and I have been practicing!

GEDRUN
If that were so, he would not be eating your apples.

CINNAMON
Well, its more like a..uh...well....handjobs count too!

GEDRUN
They do not. Did you expect to just give ChubChub a hand job and him to be satisfied with that? 

CINNAMON
Lots of guys are, mommy. I know men.

GEDRUN
You do not, and ChubChub is a Pegasus not one of your reprobates in the interview lounge.  If you're going to tame him, you're going to receive him, and you're going to keep receiving him.

Gedrun isn't exactly a gentle sort of mother and just shoves Cinnamon on her ass. That almost makes her as bad as Genevieve in the incest sexual assault department. Perhaps worse as Genevieve never got Krista fucked by a mythical beast.

CINNAMON
***gulp***

GEDRUN
ChubChub?

CHUBCHUB
Neigh?

GEDRUN
Please, fuck my daughter.

CHUBCHUB
Neigh!

ChubChub raises himself up nice and high, towering over Cinnamon in true mythical beast fashion. Yet, the truest beast is the huge cock Cinnamon is rather familiar with. Somehow it seems more amazing than ever as her eyes bulge at its hefty sight.

CINNAMON
ChubChub, is your weiner bigger?!

GEDRUN
Didn't I tell you, pegasui penises grow as they get older. It wouldn't surprise me if this reached up to your throat. Wouldn't that be a sigh!

CINNAMON
***gulp***

With Gedrun lending not one but two helping hands she directs Chub's member towards her daughter's pussy. Gedrun thinks to herself she actually needs four more hands, but at least ChubChub cooperates. He knows the value of some prime Valkyrie pussy. Pussy that Cinnamon wishes were a lot wider. But it would have to be grand canyon wide for this dick, and even when just the head goes in Cinnamon is alarmed!

CINNAMON
AIIIEEEEEE IT HURTS!

GEDRUN
Too much complaining.

CINNAMON
Hey, that was one complaint.

GEDRUN
One far too many. Would you rather fuck a sheep?

ChubChub pushes in even farther and Cinnamon after this at her bursting point.

CINNMAON
I kinda wish you had got me a pet sheep!

Not liking that insult one bit, ChubChub takes control from Gedrun and really surges through poor Cinnamon with the harshness one can expect of an unruly and horny horse.

CINNAMON
Yeoowwwwwwwch! Be gentle, ChubChub! 

GEDRUN
For your next question you should ask an owl not to hoot in the night.

CINNAMON
Alright, I will!

Cinnamon folds her arm across her expansive chest, and then feels the push of a hulking horse cock going through her. The damn thing expands her belly as if she were pregnant with it, adding inches to her stomach!

CINNAMON
Aiieeee, he's rearranging my insides! Aiieeeeee!

GEDRUN
ChubChub, rip her apart.

CINNAMON
Aiieeeeeeeeeeeee!

Cinnamon keeps on screaming as the obscenely large tool is rammed into her, ChubChub using the full force in his mystical body to make her endure the brunt of his member. More screams poor out of Cinnamon as she's burst open, feeling her body fall apart from the invading tool, and seeing her stomach go up and down with each exaggerated movement of this ram rod.

GEDRUN
Good, ChubChub, use my daughter the whore.

Cinnamon pants and looks down at herself.. Her stomach is stretched to the breaking point with a giant, cock-shaped bulge poking out from it, protruding more than her huge knockers. She feels it even beneath her, feeling the thick ring of the Pegasus' prepuce pressing against her distended wet pussy lips.

CINNAMON
Owie! Owie! Owie! ChubChub, you're killing me!

Cinnamon's pussy opens even wider, accepting the thickest part of her horse's cock, the black sheath, into her aching hole. Its certainly not without drama, of course, pussy as unwilling as owner to be brutalized so badly. Poor Cinnamon can feel this all way into her knees as even her nice bottom rocks as well.

CINNAMON
When does it easier?!

GEDRUN
It doesn't. :)

Her womb throbs around the head, pushed open and forced to move higher up inside her body. She almost wants to rub the full length of his shaft through the skin of her belly. 

Gedrun has to laugh as poor Cinnamon's eyes bulge. Her daughters are quite drama queens! She'd almost pay money to see Annagret take on ChubChub meat monster. But she'll settle for helpless Cinnamon, who won't stop screaming in pain. Her nice lean legs flail about uselessly in the air, as the thick shaft shifts around her insides, putting pressure all through her tight young body.

CINNAMON
I thought tripping over my shoelaces would be the worst thing to happen to me today!

The beast is roughly move her body back and forth, jerking itself off inside her, using her entire body as a cocksleeve for its pleasure. The force of her horse is so unrelenting and insane her vision and mind fades to black, but she is dimly aware of flopping about on his inhuman tool. She's even aware of her mother's sharp speech.

GEDRUN
The fun has only just begun. ChubChub, would you like to take this bitch from behind?

CHUBCHUB
Neigh!

ChubChub and Gedrun combine their forces to pull his beastly rod from Cinnamon's fuck hole, which to Cinnamon feels like someone is removing the Washington monument from her body. There's a sweet relief of pain free moments, that she can't even enjoy properly because her mother has her on her knees. Cinnamon is just a little thankful she won't have to watch the perverted sight of the mammoth schlong terrorizing her pussy.

GEDRUN
Now, ChubChub, fill this mouthy whore up, if you would.

The tingly hot and hard monster stretches her tender womb once more, bloating her belly On and on his titanic schlong works, pumping yet more cock into your youthful body. Cinnamon is soaked in sweat, and knows soon her cunt is going to be soaked in bestial semen. Soon her whole body is, she thinks, or rather she tries to think. Really she's in a bizarre zone, aching to her very bones yet pleasured in all her erogenous zones.

CINNAMON
Aiiieeeeee, ChubChub, your massive penis too strong for little ol me!

Cinnamon feels ChubChub throb as he shoots off a round precum within her. But for a Pegasus a drop of pre cum is a geyser of sperm form a humanoid, and Cinnamon can feel her body expand from the liquid. More importantly is the delightful intoxication she's blessed with, being stuffed full of hot horse cock and hotter horse semen. Its such a crazy wonderful feeling Cinnamon loses herself to the brutal dismantling of her insides, and starts panting wildly, tongue even hanging out.

CINNAMON
Matron's mercy!

The great beast flexes his haunches, pushing even more cock deep into her wildly stretched womb! Cinnamon bears so much weight of such a nasty fuck missile that her big ol boobies begin knocking together, crashing like planetary bodies.

Tongue hanging out like common whore, Cinnamon keeps panting as that massive equestrian cock pushes her stretched little pussy over the edge. She thrashers in front of him, wishing she had something to hold onto, something to grab, something to keep her grounded in human reality. Instead she hears ChubChub neighing, growling as he punishes her with his beef giant. Cinnamon. Can do little but moan and scream in pleasure, impaled by the huge animal as he used her body as a supernatural fleshlight!

CINNAMON
Aiiieeeeeee, no more! I can't take anymore!

GEDRUN
But, you will.

Gedrun pats ChubChub, urging him on as her daughter's wet sloopy womanhood continues to be bludgeoned by the penis of a mythical animal. Gedrun feels no sympathy for her daughter's pain as she's getting pleasure in places she never knew existed. Not to mention the feel of horse penis in those same places as well.

GEDRUN
Is there any truer pleasure than watching ChubChub abuse your whore pussy? I should think not, daughter of mine/

Gedrun continues to urge on both ChubChub and even Cinnamon. And with her encouragement his absurdly thick, meaty girth stretches her, putting delicious, tingling pressure on every sensitive nerve. She quickly looses herself to a panting, screaming orgasm as the animal howls and yelped and pounded her well into the night. 

CINNAMON
Oh Baldur's rash, I have experienced an orgasm! A true orgasm fit for a hero! Oh ouch! It hurts to cum with him in me! That's less heroic! 

As always ChubChub couldn't care less for Cinnamon's anguish or even for her orgasm. He merely growls and slams into her hard, his meat piercing her like  a great sword. His fluffy tail wags behind him as he pushes his full huge weight.  She feels the base of his cock inflate, stretching her pink lips even more as the heavy knot began to form at the base of his cock!

CINNAMON
Dearest Thor in Asgard!

GEDRUN
I have a splendid idea. I don't think you've been humbled enough for ChubChub's liking.

CINNAMON
Hey, I thought we were supposed to humble him!

GEDRUN
The true prideful one is you, and you must be disgraced sexually and emotionally, to truly undertake your heroes, journey. ChubChub, off!

ChubChub doesn't want to pull his battering ram cock out of Cinnamon, but Gedrun's voice carries with it authority and thus he relents. Cinnamon would take another heavy sigh of relief, were it not for the sight of her mother gathering rope!

CINNAMON
Jenkies, what's that rope for?!

Gedrun gives Cinnamon a rough haul to her feet, and poor Cinnamon can barely stand, having to use her mom to support her weight. She is able to watch Gedrun hook the rope around the saddle, which only makes her more curious.

CINNAMON
Uh-oh! Is he gonna drag me?

GEDRUN
Don't be stupid.

The rope comes around Cinnamon ankles, tying her to the saddle and not aliveitating her concerns about being drug across the yard. Those qualms are eliminated, when the rope is encircled around her wrists. But then new qualms appear! 

CINNAMON
Jenikes, I don't like this at all!

Finally Gedrun ties the last of the ropes to the front of the saddle, taking Cinnamon up and beneath ChubChub's body!

CINNAMON
Oh no! Oh no! Oh no! What is happening!?

Cinnamon cries and cries, wincing in pain, hollering in confusion. How could she possibly be trapped beneath her own Pegasus?! Impossible, she thinks! Yet she is! And behind her she can feel the  heat of her mother, heat of cock. Cock that enters her pussy, leaving her stuck fast! She's locked! 

CINNAMON
Whoa! This is a BIG problem!

GEDRUN
For you, of course.

Gedrun saddles up, as in literally swings herself atop ChubChub, so that she is the queen mount of all of them!

GEDRUN
Up!

CINNAMON
Up?

GEDRUN
Up!

ChubChub follows directions from the alpha of his pack, springing into the air! This causes his python dick to lurch all the way inside Cinnamon, pulling at her stretched pussy and her guts!

CINNAMON
Whoa Nelly!

The fist-sized bulb deep within her and the ropes hold Cinnamon fast during this wild ride! ChubChub whines plaintively as he springs upwards and buries himself deep in her supernatural whorehood.

CINNAMON
Aiiieeee, my pussy is getting its butt kicked!

It feels like Gedrun is trying to lead ChubChub into Valhalla as she makes him spring upward. Feet of dick pound into Cinnamon, not just her pussy but her whole entire body! Feeling her body getting ripped apart, the younger valkyrie moans and groans as her pussy lips are soaking wet with her cum as well as ChubChub's pre cum!

CINNAMON
Wowie-socks, I can't stand it anymore! Its too much cock for me!

GEDRUN
There is no such thing as to much cock for The Holy Order of Valkyries.

ChubChub thrusts in powerfully knocking Cinnamon about like a tether, as his gigantic dick is shoved up to her chest, ass making the supernatural slut bawl out in equal agony and delight. The hard slapping of Cinnamon's boobs knocking together leave a sound of flesh ringing in the yard

CINNAMON
Whew! I nearly passed out! I can't keep going like this! My poor body!

Gedrun is deriving much enjoyment from this wildly nasty situation she's testing her daughter with. ChubChub gets his fill of primal glee, fucking Cinnamon's dick socket body and hearing her loud groans of pain. The animal can feel the radiating heat of her body and pussy feeling the heat, making her the highest temperature flashlight in history!

The horse-slut is rocking up and down as ChubChub's massive dick pile drivers her lean frame just as hard as he wants, and he wants it hard. So does Gedrun, who only wishes she could see ChubChub slides his sizable length of cock up her kid's body. 

CINNAMON
Styr's spears, I'm being split into pieces by this giant horsie weiner! Oh no!

The beast is forcing every once of energy he has in fucking his master's amazing body making sure to soak his dick in all his masturbation sleeve has to offer. Gedrun keeps bucking him up as his balls slap against her, and the force of him slamming into her causing her head and neck to flail about wildly.

GEDRUN
ChubChub.

CHUBCHUB
Neight?

GEDRUN
Cum inside her.

The horse-slut shakes as ChubChub overflows her body up with cum. Caught by surprise at being a depository for horse sperm, Cinnamon slips into her orgasm closing her eyes tight and cumming all over ChubChub's body. Its enough to propel the mastodon dick from her entirely, which should leave a feeling of emptiness for Cinnamon. 

Except for the fact, she passed out into a well fucked slumber.

GEDRUN
A brilliant effort, both of you.

CHUBCHUB
Neigh!!

tumblr_o7zttxBaDe1rkiw19o1_1280.png

***The Xavier Franklin Long W/Rhaenys Vs Blaine Cayley W/Sammi Reiger***

“LET'S GO BLAINE
X-F-FAIL!
LET'S GO BLAINE
X-F-FAIL!”

RENEE
Its hot for The Wolf versus The Lion!

Blaine rocked The XFL with punches early on, forcing The XFL to turtle up to protect himself from the beating.

BLAINE
You've got to be joking.

Official Brian Knobbs backed Blaine off, which had Blaine fuming at The XFL's cowardice. When The XFL returned to his feet, Blaine went after him with blows, backing his foe into the corner.

THE XFL
Clean break!

BLAINE
You're the one who wanted this fight, and now that's it here you turn craven.

Despite his complainants, Blaine backed to the center of the ring.

BLAINE
Would it be better for you if I just presented my chin for you to punch?

THE XFL
Man fuck you.

Now The XFL was ready to fight, and I guess ready to lose because Blaine hit him with Cruel Intentions II all of a sudden! Luckily, The XFL rolled out of the ring and by Rhaenys who shielded him and yelled at Blaine.

SAMMI
Don't yell at my brother!

RHAENYS
Or what? Will daddy sue me??

SAMMI
He might. Or I'll just kick your fat ass!

RHAENYS

The XFL would return to the ring and managed to catch Blaine in a headlock sequence. That boosted his confidence and he was able to hit a back suplex followed by the prime time elbow drop.

THE XFL
You in for a long day, Cayley! A long day!

Blaine had has backed worked over by The Young Wolf and was locked into a surfboard that he had a shockingly easy time escaping from. The XFL hurried to get control of him, but The Lion twisted him around and hit a vertebreaker!

RENEE
Bittersweet Romance.

BLAINE
Days' over.

Blaine tried to climb the top turnbuckle, but The XFL had enough strength left in him to halt his ascent, then throw him back with an electric chair drop! Both men were spent after that, lying on the mat with heavy breathes.

SAMMI
Let's go Blaine! We believe in you!

“LET'S GO BLAINE
X-F-FAIL!
LET'S GO BLAINE
X-F-FAIL!”

Blaine got upright first, but The Young Wolf went through the uprights for 3 to knock him onto the ring apron!

“OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

THE XFL
The Lion bows down to The Young Wolf! 

The XFL then picked Blaine up with a front facelock, trying to suplex him into the ring, but the Welsh born star blocked the attack then jumped up to hit The XFL in the face with a kick! He then impressed the fans as he dove through the ropes and speared his foe!

COACH
Aww shit, he nearly took ol boy out his Steph Currys!

RENEE
The XFL wears another man's shoes? That doesn't seem very Young Wolf like.

Rhaenys deiced she had to interject and climbed onto the ring apron. She didn't last long as Sammi yanked her off, and then made good on her promise to kick ass, beating Rhaenys all the way to the back!

“SAMMI! SAMMI! SAMMI!”

Blaine loaded up Cruel Inttentions, but when he leapt at The XFL, the three time world champion punched him in the nuts to take a DQ loss!

RENEE
HEY!

“BBBBBBBBBPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Winner: Blaine Cayley, via DQ

Post-match The XFL stomped at an ailing Blaine until officials got between him and his victim. Yet the damage was done, and The Young Wolf had plenty to say!

THE XFL
Don't nothing go down in The Young Wolf's den! That ain't new, baby! We in my house! The Young Wolf rules!

http://67.media.tumblr.com/aa17a6e3b69dbcd61d8ba67d5c324cdd/tumblr_o7zu2nZlxE1rkiw19o1_1280.png

Home of the brave and free

[its America]

Free just to murder me

[Land of the handgun]

Land of the beautiful

[Home of the shotgun]

Cursed by the hate we throw

[Ya dead if ya ain't got one]

Is this the new national anthem?

[it was like this before I got here, baby I ain't do it!]

Is this the new national anthem?

Turn it!

Trouble is on the horizon! Trouble for terrorists! Trouble for enemies of the state!

The Army has arrived!

The arena is blackened, depending on red entrance stage lights for illumination. On the stage is Judge Dudd, an American beauty draped in old glory. She raises her hands, and out come Eagle Eye and Blackhawk, toting bottles of water. The two dumped them on their black haired heads then join Judge Dudd in marching to fucking war!

BUFFER
The following contest is for the OAOAST TAG TEAM TITLES....and OAOAST HOTTIE'S TITLE! Now making their way to the ring, the challengers, EAGLE EYE, BLACKHAWK, and JUDGE DUDD...THE ARRRMMMMYYY OFFFF ONNNNNEE NNNNATTTTTIOOOONNN!

BLACKHAWK
WWWWWAAAARRRRRRRRRR!

“BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOO!”

RENEE
These guys are nuts. They corralled some poor man into helping him start this feud, then Judge Dudd performed oral sex on Christian Wright, then Blackhawk and Eagle Eye invaded Gretchen's prom night to accuse Christian of rape!

COACH
They said Benjamin Franklin was nuts.

RENEE
No, they didn't.

The male duo stand in the ring and salute Judge Dudd as she waves the flag into the air. This may be the only time the flag has been booed in the south.

RENEE
Well, they're crazy but they're exceedingly dangerous.

“Shakespeare” by Akala replaces the Army's song, and now the fans have reason to delight! They cheer and bounce along with thuggish beat of the song as Ice Quiz appears on the stage to join them with some dabbing. Shortly thereafter, Christian Wright emerges, smiling and batting his eyes at the ladies who are all but throwing themselves at him!

BUFFER
Now making their way to the ring, “THE KING OF HIP HOP” ICE QUIZ, “THE EMPEROR OF ELOQUENCE” CHRISTIAN WRIGHT, the OAOAST Tag Team Champions....BIIIIGGGGGG IIIIIQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ!

“YYYYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
We've seen a new US champion crowned, new Women's Tag Team Champions. What does the future hold for the tag team titles?

I shall amend what I said in the paragraph above. One woman actually does throw herself at Christian. Wright is happy to receive her affections, but alas security escorts her away, and Big IQ are left to wait for the arrival of the Hottie's Champion.

Oh, I remember when this road was my own
I pray to god, I just don't know anymore
Anymore
I lost the feeling but I try to hold on
I thought the end of a love and what made you strong

“Pray To God” slides smoothly into the arena as orange and pink lights flutter about. The fans are clapping their hands to the beat and let out a raucous ovation when Gretchen Wright twirls out in a cute show with trusty parasol and even more trusty Hottie's Championship!

BUFFER
And introducing the OAOAST Hottie's Champion, from Alexandria, Virginia, she is THE MONARCH OF POSH....GRETTCCHEEENNN WRRRRRIIIGGGGHHHTTTTTT!

“YYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Coach, Gretchen has to be the hottest young star in the business today.

COACH
That's probably true, but even stars fade and die. And new stars rise, and that new star might be Judge Dudd. Might, I ain't betting against a Wright! These niggas wake up winning in all aspects of life. Motherfuckers got looks, brains, money and they sick with the hands. 

Gretchen curtsies to her brother, who kindly bows back to her. Ice Quiz just throws it up for Inglewood.

DING DING DING

EAGLE EYE
I am happy to report there are men and women of armed forces in the front row of this audience, showcasing the support the troops have for the Army of One Nation, the ultimate front line fighters! 

JUDGE DUDD
We salute you.

GRETCHEN
As do we!    

TROOPS
:)

BLACKHAWK
Traitors! Cowardly traitors! I wish you had been raped and burned by the Taliban and the video uploaded to Pornhub!

CROWD
:what:

The Army is all fired up after that round of weirdness and takes the fight directly to their foes.

RENEE
It broke down before it even started.

The Wright children get some symmetry going as Gretchen whips Dudd and Christian whips Eagle Eye, causing them to collide with one another!

RENEE
Ouch!

Meanwhile Black Hawk and Ice Quiz are duking it out in the comer. Blackhawk thinks he's got Ice Quiz right where he wants him and backs up with a snarl. He then charges in, but is taken for a lethal ride with a tilt a whirl back breaker!

ICE QUIZ
Do we got broads in Atlanta?!

“YYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

ICE QUIZ
Twisting dope, lean, and the Fanta?!

“YYYYYEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

ICE QUIZ
Credit cards and the scammers?!

“YYYYEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Returning to life, Eagle  Eyecomes in to cut short Ice Quiz's rapping with a leaping elbow to the back of the head. But that does little to hurt Ice Quiz who swings around and hammers him in the midsection with a knee.  Doubled over, Eagle Eye staggers backwards and finds himself thrown to the canvas with a gut wrench suplex by Christian! Then, to add to his hell, Grethchen snap suplexes Judge Dudd onto his chest!

RENEE
SUPER ouch!

BLACKHAWK
WAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!

Blackhawk makes a wild run at Christian, yet does nothing more than get back dropped over head, landing on Ice Quiz's shoulders, who swiftly drills him to the mat with a Samoan Drop!

RENEE
SUPER DUPER ouch!

COACH
Ain't referee Nick Patrick supposed to get these Wright children and this gangbanger under control?

Now its Blackhawk's turn to endure Judge Dudd falling on him, as Gretchen drives her down with a body slam onto his chest!

ICE QUIZ
Ai-yo, that's an independent chick, and she love this independent dick! 

GRETCHEN
tumblr_o74iwtMtUk1rkiw19o1_500.gif

Nick Patrick does manage to clear out Gretchen and Ice Quiz, leaving Christian behind to square off with Eagle Eye.

“WE LOVE CHRISTIAN! WE LOVE CHRISTIAN! WE LOVE CHRISTIAN!” the fans sing.

COACH
They love a rapist?!

RENEE
He's not a rapist, Coach. You know that.

Eagle Eye shares Coach's sentiments and gets right in CW's face, and jabs a hard finger into his chest. This goes awry for poor Eagle Eye as Wright pulls him down with a surprise arm bar. The ATL fans think they could see a quick submission but Eagle Eye scrambles to the ropes and secures his safety.

BLACKHAWK
We are made in America! We DO NOT SUBMIT!

Eagle Eyes rolls onto the ring apron, drawing Wright after him, which works to his advantage as Eagle Eye manages to snap his handsome face off the ring ropes. The suffering tag champion stumbles backwards right into a wheelbarrow suplex from Blackhawk!

“OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

RENEE
Black on Life Suplex! 

Just to make things legal, Eagle Eye and his partner exchange a tag.

RENEE
How nice that they want to follow the rules.

Now inside the ring, Blackhawk drops not one, not two, not three, not four, but five straight elbows onto Wright's chest. All that leads into a pin....

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout!

Keeping with the grounded moves, Blackhawk springs into the air to try out a knee drop. But, Wright rolls out of the way and Blakchawk's knee only slams into the hard ring mat. Looking for some offense, Wright springs up, but Blackhawk recovers enough strength to haul him down with a  surprise school boy!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NO!  A KICKOUT!

RENEE
Whew! Could that count have been any closer?

Both men find their footing, and Wright feeds Blackhawk the leg. Yet his planned enziguri doesn't go off, as a Blackhawk moves faster and dragon whips him over. The despised bad guy still maintains hold  on Wright's leg and cinches in a leg lock to hold him down.

BLACKHAWK
Your colours run! They run! They run! They run! They run!

COACH
By saying that, he means Christian is a coward and will submit.

RENEE
Thanks for the translation, Coach.

COACH
You can thank me by sucking ma dick.

RENEE
Eeek! 

Wright manages to crawl to the ropes, pleasing the sold out Atlanta audience. But damage is done as he remains grounded while Eagle Eye gets the tag. No less meaner than his partner, Eagle Eye enters the ring and delivers a round of stomps to his foe's formerly locked leg.

COACH
The Army picked a body part, and now its bombs away.

Eagle Eye starts to pull Wright upright, but gets smashed in the face by a fist from the champion. Challenger returns fire and hammers him with his own punch, then shuts down a comeback attempt by bashing him with a headbutt. Pained by such a harsh attack, Wright goes staggering back into the Army's corner. The handsome champion sags against the corner posts as another tag is made between Eagle Eye and Blackhawk.

“FUCK THE ARMY! FUCK THE ARMY! FUCK THE ARMY!” the fans insult the heels.

COACH
The Army is putting their lives on the line in this match, OAOAST Galaxy.

RENEE
Wrestling's dangerous but its not THAT dangerous, Coach.

Eagle Eye climbs to the second rope and begins to rain down the classic ten punches. Wright just won't allow himself to be punched like a bag, and decides a powerbomb is in order. But lucky for Eagle Eye, Blackhawk rescues him from just such an attack. The thankful Eagle Eye is also vengeful and pulls Wright down with an American leg sweep!

“BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

BLACKHAWK
God bless ol Glory! God bless the Army of One Nation!

“BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

A pin is made by Eagle Eye....

ONE!

TWO!

Christian brings the shoulder up!

“LET'S GO CHRISTIAN! LET'S GO CHRISTIAN! LET'S GO CHRISTIAN!”

Eagle Eye throws a lariat at Wright as he rises, yet his arm gets caught within Wright's, a true problem!

BLACKHAWK
Submit! Submit to the will of justice!

WRIGHT
CW9nah.gif

Refusing to go down to these psychopaths, Wright flips Eagle Eye over, landing him on his black boots. He then takes him of those same boots with a thundering lariat!

“YYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAA!”

COACH
That was one hell of a counter by CW!

Worked up by Ice Quiz, the crowd urges Christian on as he crawls to his corner.

RENEE
Since that first flurry by The Wrights and Ice Quiz, Christian has been in there. Stuck.

COACH
That's why he's gotta get out. Like, right now.

Wright dives forward and tags in his little sister!

“YYYYYYEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Judge Dudd snorts her disdain, then gets fully enraged thanks to some encouragement from Blackhawk. That sends her in a charge at Gretchen, who counters her approach with a snap powerslam!

“YYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Nick Patrick counts the fall....

ONE!

TWO!

Judge Dudd brings the shoulder up!

FAN
Gretchen, I NEED to eat your bootyhole!

GRETCHEN
Gah, my weakness has been triggered! Indeed I can not help but expose my posterior!
zzzzzzzzz.gif

“YYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

ICE QUIZ
:homer-drool:

Judge Dudd comes up from behind Gretchen and snags her by her golden locks. But there's little more than that done as Gretchen sits out with a stunner. Judge Dudd hollers out in agony and is sagged into the ropes, who push her back into a superkick from Gretchen! The Judge goes down as if she's been shot and is pinned by Gretchen....

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout!

Gretchen returns the favor and grabs hold of Judge Dudd's brown locks as she moves her upright. Not wanting to endure any more attacks, the Judge rakes her nails across Gretchen's baby blues!

“BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

JUDGE DUDD
I was raped!

RENEE
That is totally untrue!

Motivated by her rage, Judge Dudd hurls Gretchen into the corner. After the women's champion slams into the ring posts, Judge Dudd runs forward, but Gretchen explodes to wipe her out with  a leg lariat!

RENEE
Its moves like that make me glad I'm at the commentary booth.

COACH
With yo chocolate prince.

RENEE
I wouldn't mind Reject coming up. He's sexy!

COACH
Backstabbing ho.

RENEE

Gretchen hooks the legs for the cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Pin broken up by Blackhawk!

RENEE
Hey, he can't do that!

ICE QUIZ
Naw, nigga its time for that motherfucking wigga, Ice Quiz, aka wrestling game Chevy Chase aka wrestling game Burn One Sanders.

Its also time for Blackhawk to get rocked with a lariat by Ice Quiz! Much to his credit, Blackhawk gets back up, but alas he eats a second lariat nonetheless. Even so he finds his footing once more. This time Ice Quiz is much harsher, and lifts Blackhawk up in order to curse him with a back suplex into a neckbreaker!

“YYYYYYEEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Ice Breaker!

ICE QUIZ
Panda? Panda, Panda, Panda, Panda!

tumblr_m1cvznb1881rqfhi2o1_400.gif

Through all that, Ice Quiz drops the We Be Clubbin Elbow onto Blackhawk!

“YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Blackhawk is thrown from the ring by Ice Quiz, allowing Gretchen to concentrate on the matter at hand. The problem is the matter at hand is behind her, and trying to throw her across the ring with a trapping suplex. Gretchen makes a smooth counter by leaping into the air, and hauling her foe down with a roll up. She can't keep her for any length of time as Judge Dudd rolls right through. That's the extent of her showing as Grethcen flings her into the air with a flapjack then savagely smashes her skull with a curbstomp!

“YYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Noble Pursuit!

COACH
That's a pleasant name for a nasty ass move.

FAN 2
Dance like you did at prom!

GRETCHEN
Very well, I shall allow you enjoy the elegance and beauty that is my supple form

“GRETCHEN! GRETCHEN! GRETCHEN!” the Georgia fans sing.

Eagle Eye now gets into the mix, tapping Gretchen on the shoulder to distract her from Judge Dudd. For this bother, Gretchen slaps him across the face!

“YYYYYYEEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Well, at least he was more polite than Blackhawk.

Eagle Eye is less than thrilled with being slapped and wishes to go after Gretchen, who stands firm. The official gets between the two, but Wright leaps over him and takes down Eagle Eye!

RENEE
Nice job, big brother! 

But, Judge Dudd isn't pleased with this one bit and spins Wright around to screech at him!

WRIGHT
cw9want%20more.gif

JUDGE DUDD
Damn bastard!

But, Judge Dudd can't lay a hand on Wright as Gretchen brings her down with a back suplex into a pin!

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout!

Judge Dudd is brought to her feet and slung into the ropes, where she has to duck a back elbow on her return from Gretchen. The good Judge then spins Gretchen around and curses with a powerful high angle single arm DDT!

RENEE
Justice is Served!

COACH
I don't think they'll consider justice served until they have the championships.

Eagle Eye then leaps up and clobbers Wright from behind with a forearm to the back of the head. The handsome grappler then staggers forward, allowing Eagle Eye to savagely chuck his shoulder into the ring posts. Pained, Wright falls all the way onto the ring steps.

COACH
Depending on how much damage that did, its gonna be hard for Christian to use a lot of his major moves.

Coming to his partner aid is Ice Quiz, who arrives to shove Eagle Eye against the ring posts and then lights him with successive body blows.

ICE QUIZ
Yo, young Gretchen, you trust these niggas?

GRETCHEN
Indeed not.

ICE QUIZ
(to Eagle Eye)
then I'ma shoot you

Ice Quiz comes roaring at Eagle Eye with a corner lariat, but gets cut off by Blackhawk who slams into him with a running shoulder tackle!

RENEE
Oh! What a collision! 

BLACKHAWK
You thought we were finished?! No! Taitors are finished! They're the ones who are finished! Finished! Finished! Finished!

Blackhawk situates himself onto the top turnbuckle as the fans bathe him in their disgust. Growling over their cruelty he springs off and delivers a senton onto Ice Quiz!

“OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

RENEE
Bleed American!

A cover, even though Ice Quiz, isn't the legal man,

ONE!

Ice Quiz powers his foe off him knocking him directly into Eagle Eye!

RENEE
Dang, that's crazy stupid power!

Eagle Eye takes over for Blackhawk, depsite being crashed into, and batters Ice Quiz with elbows to the back of the head as he picks him. Dazed by these attacks, The King of Hip Hop can't stop his foe from executing a slow twisting neckbreaker. After that Eagle Eye tags Dudd to make things truly official and from there another cover is made....

ONE!

TWO!

Ice Quiz with the shoulder up!

“KEEP IT HIP HOP! KEEP IT HIP HOP! KEEP IT HIP HOP!” the fans chant to Ice Quiz

Ice Quiz is thrown into the Army corner and promptly hit with a running knee to the midsection from Eagle Eye. As he sags against the posts, Eagle Eye gives the tag to Blackhawk, who climbs to the top rope full of anger for his foe. 

BLACKHAWK
WAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Blackhawk leaps off the top and catches Ice Quiz with a crushing DDT!

RENEE
Bang Bang DDT!

COACH
That shit could have knocked his braids out.

Blackhawk puts himself off the ropes, only to come back and be taken for a nauseating ride with a  tilt a whirl side slam onto the knee. Then things get all the more painful as Ice Quiz twists him around and drives him backwards with a suplex!

COACH
Ice Quiz just showed some great wrestling talent on that one.

Ice Quiz can't capitalize on that hold as Eagle Eye rushes into the ring and delivers a chop block to his leg. The fans may be outraged, but Blackhawk is overjoyed as he pulls Ice Quiz upright and flings him into a netural corner. From there he rushes in with a corner lariat that has Ice Quiz stumbling towards the center of the ring. The challenge then bounces off the ropes and brings his foe down with a bulldog!

A cover.....

ONE!

TWO!

Ice Quiz brings the shoulder up!

Blackhawk starts to situate Ice Quiz into a death valley driver set up, yet can't get the big man upright. For that reason, Ice Quiz is able to use a gut wrench power bomb to throw his enemy aside! The fans are delighted with that counter and become even more overjoyed  as Ice Quiz reaches back and makes the tag to Gretchen!

“YYYYYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
The Hotties are going back to war!

COACH
Its WAAAAAAARRRRRRR, Renee.

Jude Dudd comes tearing at Gretchen with a  lairat, that misses wildly due to Gretchen rolling beneath her attack. When Gretchen unfurls her body, she trips up her title challenger with a drop toe hold. Then Gretchen twists her about with a La Magistral cradle!

ONE!

TWO!

No! A kickout!

RENEE
No its not.

ICE QUIZ
Yo, Gretchen, with a fine ass body like yours, you be'd tops in the WNBA.

GRETCHEN
gretchen9ok.gif

ICE QUIZ
You got high defense IQ and good court vision.

GRETCHEN
I must admit I was not expecting that.

Judge Dudd grabs a fistful of golden hair and slings Gretchen shoulder first into the turnbuckle posts. Then Gretchen's back meets the ring posts thanks to Judge Dudd using a side American leg sweep to hammer her into it! As Judge Dudd stomps away her foe, Eagle Eye rushes across the ring and shoves Wright off the ring apron!

RENEE
That was done for no good reason!

BLACKHAWK
We won't lose to rapists!

COACH
There's your reason.

Eagle Eye ducks out of the ring, and then furthers his assault on Wright with stomps. But once Ice Quiz wants to have a go, Eagle Eye retreats back to his corner.

RENEE
I thought those colors don't run.

Back inside the ring, Gretchen pushes her limber body off the ropes, and tries to go around Judge Dudd with a float over DDT. Yet that move fails as Judge Dudd succeeds in shoving Gretchen off her. Now its Dudd who scores using a DDT of her own to spike Gretchen's head into the canvas!

“OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!'

Legs are hooked and a cover is made...

ONE!

TWO!

Gretchen with the shoulder up!

“GRETCHEN! GRETCHEN! GRETCHEN! GRETCHEN!”

Judge Dudd forces Gretchen into a front facelock and furthermore forces her to the top turnbuckle. This has the crowd seized by panic as the nubian Hottie ascends to the top turnbuckle with her foe. However, they've given the gift of mercy as Gretchen begins battering Judge Dudd with punches. Now its Gretchen who applies a front facelock and she stuns the sold out audience by delivering a super falcon arrow!

“HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!” The Georgia fans chant!

The fans ready to celebrate a victory as Gretchen makes the crucial cover...

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

Blackhawk breaks up the pin!

ICE QUIZ
Awww here we go again,  back like Jordan wearing the 45, my wiggas!

To his credit, Blackhawk doesn't back down and begins trading hands with his foe. But he isn't much of a match for the big man who staggers him with repeated jabs to the face. The King of Hip Hop then gets steam off the ropes and comes back to ram his boot into his rival's bearded face!

“YYYYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
There's the big boot!

Blackhawk rolls into the corner, checking for loosened teeth, but Eagle Eye is ready to take up the fight for his team. He grabs Ice Quiz by the waist and desperately seeks out a German Suplex. But Ice Quiz uses his might to pull apart his hands!

EAGLE EYE

Ice Quiz leaves Eagle Eye behind with aching hands and gets another run of the ropes coming back to extend his long with a second big boot. But this one misses by the narrowest of margins due to Eagle Eye's side step. Not willing to give up, Ice Quiz turns and barrels into his foe with a  lariat that sends both men toppling over the ropes!

RENEE
So much mayhem in this tag title and women's title match!

Meanwhile with the legal competitors, Gretchen rushes towards Judge Dudd, yet eats a dropkick to the face from her title challenger. The good judge takes a moment to shake off some exhaustion then grabs hold of both Gretchen's legs. Using all her strength, Judge Dudd lifts her into the air starting a stunning deadlift powerbomb.

COACH
I didn't know Judge Dudd could get down like that.

But Gretchen escapes the hold in daring fashion, utilizing a fame asser to drive Judge Dudd to the ground!

“YYYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
I think its Gretchen getting down now, Coach.

Gretchen is down, worn down that is, as she sags against the ring posts with heavy breath. The only person in decent shape is Blackhawk, who is twirling his arm and looking directly at Gretchen.

RENEE
Wait! What are you going to?!

As Gretchen rises, Blackhawk throws a lariat at her, but she ducks and he slams his arm into the neck of the official!

BLACKHAWK
Damnation!

“Alright, you horse mouth bitches, its time for a beat down Delta Style!”

That voice is from CASSIDY MAGUIRE (who else) who leads down CASSIDY NUMBER TWO and a whole bunch of Delta Delta Delta pledges. 

COACH
What the hell is going on now?

The Deltas reach the ring, then bring a nightmare to Blackhawk as they drag him out of the squared circle! He's utterly shocked as on Cassidy's orders they proceed to batter him with blows of every sort!

RENEE
Is is this a new form of hazing?!

Blackhawk tries to stand up against this unending assault, but gets popped in the jaw by Number Two's shockingly vicious left hand.

CASSIDY
That was for Mexican mammy. Though you had nothing to do with it, the police investigators think you did thanks to some bought witnesses. 

Judge Dudd finds this all to be beyond horrifying and wishes to aid her client from his college themed beat down. But she has her own problems as Gretchen spins her around and snares her inside a front facelock. Judge Dudd makes a bid for an escape, but its a bid that's reject as she's powered to the mat by thunderous fisherman's gordbuster!

“YYYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Just Charge It!

The  crucial cover is made....

CROWD 
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

CROWD
THREE!

“YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

BUFFER
Your winners as a result of a pinfall and still OAOAST World Tag Team Champions and OAOAST Hotties Champions...BIG IQ and....GRETCHEN WRRRRRRIIIIGGGHHTTTTT!

“YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
We saw a great title defense here in Hotlanta and I think we saw the Wright team win. Hehhehhe.

COACH
I'm shocked you held out on that pun until now. But props to the Wright family and Big IQ, they took advantage of Cassidy going nuts

RENEE
Yeah, what was that?

It seems we're about to find out as Cassidy enters the ring with Number Two behind her, and microphone in her tiny hands.

CASSIDY
I don't normally take pleasure in other people's happiness but for you, Gretchen, I'll make an exception. Good job.

ICE QUIZ
Word, I feel that, home girl.

CASSIDY
Do you call yourself Ice Quiz, because you're locked into a constant state of questioning your sexuality? I'm not talking to you, I'm talking to Gretchen. Let's face it, sister, your Delta material through and through. Your family is rich, you're white, and you have no gag reflex. 

NUMBER TWO
You should join.

“YYYYYYYEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!”

GRETCHEN
Anything to set myself apart from the rabble! Indeed, I will be happy to pledge Delta, but you must allow my dear sweet friend Pierette to join as well.

CASSIDY
Uh, what? The ginger with the playschool scissors? Are you out of your mind? She's the little piece of drying shit on the boot of the dregs of society. The low class forgot to leave her in a ditch so now she's here. No way!

GRETCHEN
Then I suggest you rescind your invitation to spare yourself the humiliation of me rejecting it.  

CASSIDY
Ugh, fine! She can join too. The kind things I do for people!

“YYYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

CASSIDY
(to the other pledges)
Now I no longer need you chicken shit skanks. Beat it.

PLEDGES

CASSIDY
Leave!

PLEDGES
(running off)
:show:

RENEE
Well, it looks like Delta Delta Delta has its members!

COACH
Can't wait till Cassidy invites me to the parties. I'm gonna get hammered as shit!

THE GREAT ANGLE BASH
LIVE FROM MADISON SQUARE GARDEN

tumblr_o7zw0bhVSB1rkiw19o1_1280.png \

*** OAOAST Championship: Ned Blanchard vs. Tyler Bryant © w/ Lorelei DeCenzo & THE FLEX ***

Fighting for pride, honor and family, Ned bent the rules as far as he could to ensure Tyler paid for his previous actions. 

RENEE
Tyler Bryant's learning there are consequences for your actions. 

COACH
And Ned's doing the teaching. Violently!

Tyler went low to stop Ned's momentum and then went on the offensive. 

"STRIKE NED STRIKE!"

"STRIKE NED STRIKE!"

"STRIKE NED STRIKE!"

Given a much needed shot of adrenaline from the OAOAST Galaxy, Ned struck back and appeared to have Tyler on the ropes when Lorelei DeCenzo -- after having placed the OAOAST Title in the corner -- hopped on the apron to grab the ref's attention.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

With the referee distracted THE FLEX attempted to enter the ring only to be decked by Ned!

"YYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

As Ned laid the verbal smack down on Flex, Tyler grabbed the OAOAST Title and was all set to strike when ALIX MARIA SPEZIA tackled the "Serial Thriller" and proceeded to STRANGLE HIM!!

"YYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

LORELEI

NED & THE REF
:huh: 

RENEE
It's Alix! Alix is back! 

COACH
Now can she go back? She's got no business interfering in this match!

RENEE
Where was the outrage when Lorelei and Flex did?

COACH
That was different. They were only trying to help. Alix is out to hurt!

RENEE
With good reason. 

As OAOAST officials/agents swarm ringside to restrain Alix, the ref is about to call for a DQ...

* Lorelei nods *

... when he spots Tyler with the OAOAST Title.

THE REF

LORELEI
(waving arms)
No, no, no. DQ. DQ!

Realizing Tyler had bad intentions the ref decides to let the bout continue and hears an earful from Lorelei. Suddenly Ned is yanked outside by Flex and POSTED, busting open the Orange County Cobra. 

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Flex rolls Ned inside and Tyler quickly goes for the cover.

RENEE
Don't tell me it's going to end like this?

The count.

ONE!

TWO!

THR-- KICKOUT!!

"YYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

TYLER, LORELEI & FLEX

Frustrated by not being able to put away Ned right then and there, Tyler looked to TKO the O.C. Cobra...

COACH
0-100.

... but a bloody Ned slipped over the top and planted Tyler with a COBRA CLUTCH SLEEPER SUPLEX!!!

RENEE
California Venom!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THR-- NO! TYLER GETS A FOOT ON THE ROPES!!

COACH
AAH!

Lorelei and Flex breathe a sigh of relief. 

RENEE
So close to a new OAOAST Champion! 

Starting to feel the effects from the blood lost Ned struggles to maintain his balance. He tries to shake off the cobwebs but that only seems to make things worse as he's a bloody mess. But the O.C. Cobra pushes forward hooking Tyler for a SLINGSHOT SUPLEX... only for Tyler to use the slingshot to float over the top, spin Ned around and connect with the TKO!!!

RENEE
0-100!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

Winner: Tyler Bryant, via pinfall.

The champ posed with Lorelei and Flex following the bout. Then got another surprise visit from Alix Maria Spezia who was surrounded by OAOAST officials to keep her from going at the champ. The show closing with her and Tyler trading barbs.