OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

HeldDOWN~! Go Home

Tony149

OVER 200 COUNTRIES IN 10 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES-
-TO MORE THEN TEN MILLION VIEWERS EACH WEEK-
-THE OAOAST THE WORLD WIDE LEADER IN PARODY ENTERTAINMENT-

BROADCAST IN OAOAST HD AND 3D

RENEE
Ladies and gentlemen we thank you as always for joining us for OAOAST HeldDOWN~! I am Renee Young, joined as always by Da Coach! We are just days away from School's Out, where the man in our opening bout will challenge "The Serial Thriller" Tyler Bryant for the OAOAST World Heavyweight Title!

*** Sloppy Joe vs. "The Orange County Cobra" Ned Blanchard ***

HeldDOWN~! kicked off with Ned Blanchard, the man set to challenge Tyler Bryant for the OAOAST Championship at School's Out, defeating the fowl Sloppy Joe with California Venom!

Winner: Ned Blanchard, via pinfall.

During the bout Lorelei DeCenzo, the advisor to the OAOAST World Champion, appeared ringside to scout only to get into a war of words with the O.C. Cobra following the match. This was intended to setup TYLER BRYANT sneaking into the ring to cheapshot his School's Out challenger...

NED
:huh:

... but Ned reacted quickly and Tyler bailed. Tyler cracked a smile and snapped his fingers. Ned responded with finger action of his own: a MIDDLE finger! 

OAOAST presents...

SCHOOL'S OUT

Sunday, May 29

COMMERCIAL

Backstage, we find The Doll sitting with Tanner Neptune, but doing very little talking, In fact, Tanner is doing all the talking.

TANNER
So I'm thinking we can go off-roading with Brian tomorrow.

THE DOLL
Why would we do that?

TANNER
I dunno, its fun.

THE DOLL
You have your fun then.

TANNER
Is something wrong?

THE DOLL
No, Tan-Tan, nothing is wrong. Have your fun.

TANNER
Will do!

The Doll just rolls her eyes at Tanner's obliviousness. But she's saved from her prattling by the arrival of Melissa Nerdly with Phecda and Al Houd, who happens to be toting a chair.

AL HOUD
Tanner Neptune.

PHECDA
The Doll.

MELISSA
Girl, lemme give you a big ol' hug.

Melissa leans in and gives The Doll a hug, which she didn't exactly agree to,

THE DOLL
Why are you hugging me?

MELISSA
Girl, you're a hero to all us good women . Us strong women. You didn't give to no hedonism, no sodom and gommorah nonsense with The Ejaculation Chamber.

PHECDA
Strength was shown.

AL HOUD
Melissa appreciates you.

THE DOLL
Oh, okay. Cool. That's nice of you to say. But I don't wanna remember that night.

TANNER
:(

MELISSA
Of course, you don't, a zero failed a hero.

TANNER

MELISSA
But, I know a lot of your suffering and your heartache is all due to that scuz bucket December Belle, who'll be facing my gal Anastasia Violetta tonight.

AL HOUD
Pretty Young Money has been barred from ringside.

PHECDA
You have not.

AL HOUD
Watch the match you should.

PHECDA
We have brought a comfortable seat for you.

Phecda hands over the steel chair to The Doll.

TANNER
Guys, hold on. I know what-

MELISSA
You hush now, Tanner, this ain't got nothing to do with you!

THE DOLL
:)

TANNER

MELISSA
You can sit at ringside courtesy of Pretty Young Money with that chair, but if Christ compels you to do something else with that baby, then well....

THE DOLL
I'm feeling very spiritual right now. Thank you.

***December Belle Vs Anastasia Violetta sorta W/The Doll***

RENEE
PYM and Bobbi Cheesecake have been banned from ringside like Melissa said. But, we've got The Doll in front of us, and after what December did to Tanner in the Ejaculation Chamber and tried to do with her, I'd be worried if I was December.

DECEMBER
I'm sleepy.

Anastasia offered a lockup to begin the match.

DECEMBER
Ah, I don't wanna.

So Anastasia through a punch.

DECEMBER
Mmmph, no don't wanna do that either.

An Irish whip by Anastasia was reversed  hard enough to throw her out the ring and December laid down for a nap.

COACH
The Rock appears at WrestleMania, got TV shows, got movies, got social media, got clothing deals, but his daughter got a constant nap time!

Anastasia came in and took control of December, wrenching on her with a headlock. That didn't last long as the Violet Shark was shoved away and then hit with a hip toss. December lived up to her ass wrecking name, as her hot ass wrecked Anastasia day with a butt drop onto the face!

RENEE
Gretchen must be so jealous backstage.

The Doll was disgusted as December ground her beautiful behind into Anastasia's face. Things did improve for Anastasia as she blocked a body slam and hit a sitout side driver!

RENEE
Once Upon a Nightmare!

Anastasia then cinched in her Head an Arm choke known as Flowers for Defeat. The Doll very much enjoyed this, but December made an escape to enrage her. Sleeping Beauty then fought hard for someone so lazy and hit a back suplex face plant!

COACH
Dayum~!

RENEE
Sharp Frost! Not named dayum in case you were wondering.

A pained Anastasia motioned for the chair and The Doll hurried to give it to her. Or at least tried, as December leaped over her foe and dropkicked the chair into The Doll's face!

“YYYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

COACH
:o

It was now hopeless for Anastasia who was hit with Wake Me Up When December Ends (f-5 into Rock Bottom) for a loss!

Winner: December Belle, via pinfall.

COMMERCIAL

OAOAST SPINEBUSTER OF THE WEEK~!

HeldDOWN~!
TWO WEEKS AGO

Alexander The Brutal returns to help A$AP Blondie defeat Oscar Friberg in the opening round of the U.S. Title tournament. 

A pre-taped interview airs of A$AP Blondie in a dark room next to a man doing a Thinker pose, though not nude (sorry guys & gals). 

BLONDIE
Some have called what happened to Oscar Friberg a couple weeks ago brutal. I prefer MAGNIFICENT! After all, just look at the man in the mirror. As if sculpted by the gods themselves. Neglected by you little people of the OAOAST Galaxy, he now returns aligned with men of his own stature to unleash his magnificence -- and his vengeance. Behold Alexander The Magnificent! 

A spotlight falls on Alexander and he rises, then roars at the top of his lungs. 

BLONDIE
Magnificent! 

*** Non-title: Rico de Janeiro, Remy Brazil & Pete-O vs. OAOAST 6-man tag champions The Party Brigade & Daisuke Motozaki w/ Amberlyn Duncan ***

Back from a successful tour of the BUSTLE promotion in Japan, the OAOAST Galaxy got to the OAOAST 6-man tag champs in action. Pierce scored the winning fall after planting Pete with a lifting downward spiral.

Winners: The Party Brigade & Dice-M, via pinfall. 

After the match the guys put over their W at AngleMania XV, noting they've been mixing business and pleasure but that they're "all business right now" because of something that's happened while they were away and has Dice-M riled up. Dice-M then cut a promo on VICE and Joey The Rat in good enough English for the OAOAST Galaxy to understand he doesn't like their treatment towards the 3 Amigos and for them to try and pick on someone their own size.

COMMERCIAL

MAGUIRE FAMILY MANSION
BOSTON, MA
Afternoon

This time we're in the main house of the Maguire lands, but the argument is the same with Number Two watching the Maguire siblings bark at each other over Delta Delta Delta

CASSIDY
Don't pretend like you give a rats ass about being inclusive and welcoming black transsexuals who are differently abled, which really means they can't hear, see or move anything besides their middle finger!

COLIN
Perhaps, I wish better for my sister than that of whom enforces loyalty through brow beating, threats and deaths. Tell me how many pledges have you killed so far?

NUMBER TWO
Four.

CASSIDY
Do not answer that number two!

NUMBER TWO
When Colin asks a question I answer to it, that's why he has a lock of my hair resting on his dildo.

CASSIDY
Ewww, you have a dildo!

COLIN
I do not have a dildo! That is nothing but a lie!

ANGEL (OS)
Why is there hair on my....uh, nevermind. Carry on, kids!

CASSIDY
Ugh, gross! Colin, just leave me alone! Once you're on my fatwa list, I show no mercy!

Cassidy storms off from her little brother with Number Two after her, but first Number Two blows Colin a kiss.

COLIN
Disgusting.

Cassidy stomps her high heels down stairs and all the way to one of the fields behind the main compound, which is more than just full of grass, its full of pledges buried up to their neck.

CASSIDY
The Sexy Gopher Whore Head Challenge is one of Delta House's oldest hazing traditions. You gals are gonna stay here overnight, getting to know each other and trying to keep the ants from crawling up your noses, while the I go get banana daiquiris at the White Stallion.

PLEDGE
Can you turn on some Bruno Mars before you go.

CASSIDY
No, I can't turn on some Bruno Mars before I go.

PLEDGE
I'll sing. Uptown funk you, uptown funk you up! Say what!

NUMBER TWO
Do you hear that?

CASSIDY
Hear what?

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

CASSIDY
Or its just Pedro with the lawn mower. You know, he only needed one day after we deep fried Rosa, his wife, to collect his thoughts. What a trooper!

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

NUMBER TWO
It sounds like its getting closer.

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

In fact it is getting closer as Pedro appears driving his lawn mower.

CASSIDY
Pedro, you fag hag, there are people buried in the grass!

PEDRO
Hola, Miss Cassidy!

CASSIDY
Turn around!

PEDRO
I can't hear you. I come closer!

NUMBER TWO
This will end poorly.

CASSIDY
No, don't come closer! Go farther!

PEDRO
Yes, I will come closer!

SCCRRRAASSSSCCCKKKKKKKKKK!

That would be the sound of the Bruno Mars loving girl getting her head sawed off by the lawn mower.

PLEDGES
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

PEDRO
I hit a rock, Miss Cassidy!

CASSIDY
Now, call me old-fashioned Number Two, but I choose to believe that we are sisters who are in this together, bound by a sisterly duty to protect one another and to protect the proud traditions of Delta House.

NUMBER TWO
I'll kill the witnesses and Pedro and get more pledges.

CASSIDY
I love you, Number Two.

NUMBER TWO
Not as much as your brother loves thinking of me when he has special time with his dildo.

CASSIDY
Ewww!

COMMERCIAL

At the state of the art interview set, Josh Matthews caught up with TurboWolf to discuss Outlaw Cello and the 24/7 title.

TURBOWOLF
I make my intentions known? Hell yeah I'll make my intentions known, bitch, I'll tell everyone right now I'm intending on beating your ass at School's Out and becoming 24/7 champion. And even if someone snatches the belt off your waist before then, I'll still be in Atlanta, Georgia, there to beat your ass!

*** U.S. Title Tournament Semifinal: A$AP Blondie w/ Alexander The Magnificent vs. "Pimp Magic" Lucius Soul w/ Melody Nerdly & Jade Rodez-Duncan  ***

Pimp Magic was all fun and games with his assistants before the match, but it was anything but once the bell rang. Outside interference by newest Vainglorious Bastards member Alexander The Magnificent put A$AP Blondie in control of the contest. Caught in a tough situation Lucius received a surged of energy from the OAOAST Galaxy and mounted a fierce comeback... only for Alexander to once again try to interfere. 

JADE & MELODY

This time Alexander was restrained by Team SCREAM members Jo-Jo Whoa and BTK!

ALEXANDER
:huh: ... :angry: 

With Alexander in no position to help Blondie fell victim to Fro 2 Sleep and was eliminated from the U.S. Title tournament.

Winner: Lucius Soul, via pinfall. 

RENEE
At School's Out it will be Lucius Soul vs. Northstar in the Finals of the U.S. Title tournament!

COMMERCIAL

Backstage in the garage area, Lyric DeLacey is engaged in a conversation with her tag partner, Titania Nerdly.

LYRIC
Its very scrappy doo of you to get in trouble and await the bigger one to come and save your ass. It fits because you're both dogs.

TITANIA
Hold on, I'm a fairy-werewolf hybrid, I'm not some puppy going nuts and picking fights I can't win.

LYRIC
You're right. You're picking fights I can win.

TITANIA
We're tag partners, we fight for each other!

MALAYSIA (OS)
Oh, Titania, I didn't think we were done yet.

Lyric and Titania look behind them to see Malaysia standing with Holly as well.

LYRIC
Oh great, you've bought along the woman named after Hitler's wife. Why is she here?

HOLLY
We're tag partners, we fight for each other!

TITANIA
See?!

LYRIC
Grrrrrrr

Suddenly a blast of electricity shoots between the foursome, causing everyone a bit of shock. But the producer of it, Morgan is happy to saunter into the area.

MORGAN
So many beautiful Hotties at my disposal. You can all either join me for an orgy, or I can make the Hotties at my disposal disposed of.   You're call, of course, I don't wanna force anyone into anything.

The four step off, not wishing to be electrocuted, but as we can see this mania is far from over.

***Non title: Big IQ Vs Celtic Gothic***
The Army of One Nation and Judge Dudd had front row seats for this match, which didn't sit well with Big IQ.

WRIGHT
What in blazes might this be? If you've come for a brawl-

ICE QUIZ
Let it be known, mu'fuckas!

AMRY OF ONE NATION AND JUDGE DUDD
CHRISTIAN'S A RAPIST! CHRISTIAN'S A RAPIST! CHRISTIAN'S A RAPIST!

That chant didn't pick up with the crowd but it did get Coulter's interest.

COULTER
You think your shit is rape? Step up to the Kobe bitch!

FLYNN
That's your best one yet.

COULTER
Been waiting a long time to use it. Just needed the right situation.

Wright did step up and school'ed Coulter in the art of professional wrestling. The Boston native was no match for Wright's ability and tagged out to Flynn Stevens.

COULTER
Kill it, Karate Negro!

RENEE
Uh, does Coulter know Flynn hates that nickname.

Flynn was a little bit better at handing Wright's skills, but when Ice Quiz came in his strikes weren't much use. In the end nothing was of use for Celtic Gothic as a big boot from Ice Quiz ended the match with a bang!

Winner: Big IQ, via pinfall

Post-match Gretchen joined her family and sorta-friend to celebrate and they all three invited Army of Nation to fight, but the Army just left while performing their inane chant.

COMMERCIAL

Backstage in the men's locker room we find it empty except for a topless Big Papa Thrust doing some pushups. He does have the courtsey to stop when Deidre comes in wearing a robe.

DEIRDRE
Big Papa Thrust, Gory said-

BIG PAPA THRUST
I know what Gory said, I'd do, but I'm The Missionary Man, the ringleader of The Freak Show and I do what I want not what my apprentice says I'm gonna do! Otherwise you wind up like Jock Mulligan, bossed around by bitches, and turned into the The Human Cum On because he's got so much faggot cum on him!

DEIRDRE
I can honestly help Gory, and I can help you loosen up. You look so tight and stressed out.

BIG PAPA THRUST  
I'm stressed out because So Old Ned Blanchard is getting a world title shot against the Bareback Kid Tyler Bryant and I ain't, but it don't matter because I don't think you're ready to have The Freakshow enter you!

DEIRDRE
I am ready! I'm more ready than anyone to have all of The Freakshow inside me! I was BORN for it!

Deirdre starts attacking Big Papa Thrust's schlong through his tights, cock rubbing it forcefully right through the bright yellow spandex. She cups his balls and starts rubbing them together and Big Papa feels his knees weaken ever so slightly. Really slightly.

DEIRDRE
I think the ringleader is as ready for me as I am for him.

Big Papa can feel his cock head painfully pushing out against his spandex like it's trying to rip through his trunks to meet the hand that is so effectively teasing it. Big Papa lets out another groan of pleasure as Deirdre's grip tightens around his cock firmly squeezing his throbbing shaft.  

DEIRDRE
I promise you I am ready for the Freak Show. Give it to me!

The black spandex slides down his skin and Big Papa's throbbing hard cock snaps out into the open air and Deirdre lets out a cry of shock.

DEIRDRE
Yes! That's what I want. What I need!

Deirdre can already feel her toned body preparing for an intense orgasm. In fact her tanned skin is already crackling with sweat as she opens her mouth wide in front of BPT's member. In it goes, landing its fat girth upon her needy tongue and causing her to let out a hum of delight. Deirdre would be just fine to keep it there, but Big Papa pushes in deeper, The Freak Show now forcing her to exhibit her deep throat skills.

DEIRDRE
Acccck!

Big Papa Thrust pushes in his meaty hips, smashing his body against her face, tickling her smooth skin with the wisps of pubic hair. More than that erotic feeling, Deirdre can already feel pre-cum draining from the schlong into her belly.

Big Papa Thrusts shows a bit of mercy and pulls back. After all, she has to be able to breathe to give head! Deirdre still wants that cock, and clamps her hand upon it. She's not shocked to find she can't close her fist around it, but she sure is impressed. The fatness of this heavy dick is incredible, and she can't wait until it enters her pussy.

tumblr_o7cn147qX71rkiw19o1_1280.jpg

With hand still wrapped around his shaft, she deftly plucks it off with the tip of her tongue. Almost as if she were french kissing his fuck missile.

DEIRDRE
God, this tastes great!

Deidre is seized by a penis induced mania and swirls her tongue about her cock. Then she gets truly freaky as she begins fucking his dick hole with her tongue, tasting his pre-seed all while her hands rove up and down the member.

DEIRDRE
Yes! So great!

Big Papa Thrust would have to agree, given that no part of body can be undesirable to women in his mind. But what she truly wants is for Deirdre to taste every inch of his meat, and so he bulldozes it past her lips and forces her to endure another unwanted deep throat.

DEIRDRE
Acccck!

Big Papa Thrust cares not for her discomfort. Instead he tightens his hands in her hair and continues to power his hips forward, slamming his cock through her defenses and lodging the beast into her throat.

DEIRDRE
Acccck!

Everything goes blank for Deirdre at the pain and might of this intense throat fucking. When she finally gets her wits back together, she realizes she's slobbering all over herself. How humiliating! Yet, how hot. BPT seems to think so as she admires the gush of drool that spews from her lips beneath and around his fat dick. His cock stretches out her mouth and cheeks, and while it may just be eight or so inches, it honestly feels like a yard of solid steel to poor Deirdre.

DEIRDRE
Acccck!

Deidre may be in the throes of both passion and discomfort, but Big Papa Thrust is firmly on the side of passion. He loves the gagged groans coming out of her as his huge and fat pecker is pushed right down into the back of the Hottie's throat. She may not be as good as Busty or Ohlala, thinks BPT, but her mouth makes a fine fuck hole.

Deirdre's stretched mouth is starting to hurt and her but Big Papa's penis stays buried deep down her throat. The muscle man has no concern for a fuck hole's pain and his hands slip into her scalp as his shaft becomes soaked with her drool. Deirdre is fulfilling her ultimate fantasy, on her knees in the men's locker room being abused by the leader of The Freakshow. Its well worth whatever price she has to pay to Gory. Big Papa is like no man she's ever been with. So having him dominate her so brutally with his meat stuffed in her face makes the ex-witch moan with delight. The only thing that would make this perfect for Deirdre would be if she had a mirror nearby just to see how slutty she looks right now.

All 8 inches of BPT's dick stay buried down Deidre's throat but the strong man has to stand still, waiting for Deirdre's lips to start moving around his shaft. He waits and waits and oh does he wait but Deirdre just stays still with his cock still pushed deep down her throat. This turns BPT's mood into one of a annoyance and he pulls his cock out of his lover's mouth then gives her face an exceptionally hard slap. His bare hand smacks against the side of her face making Deirdre cry out in a mixture of pain and arousal.

DEIRDRE
Why did you do that?

BIG PAPA THRUST
Get back to sucking my cock because that's what a cock sucker does they suck cock because that's why their called a cock sucker! Or that's why a cock sucker is called Mister Dick!

The ex-witch moans as Big Papa Thrust roughly slaps her. How, she loves the way he is treating her with such disrespect. Its not what he treats his Freakazoids with, they actually know to suck their man off when he has a dick lodged against their throat. This bitch needs to be beat, to be compliant, he notices.

BPT thrusts his hips forward driving every last inch of his wood into Deirdre's open mouth. Deirdre's eyes widen as she is once again choked by BPT's ram rod. When his dick slams into the back of her throat Deirdre lets out a cry of self-preservation just starts sucking on the superstar's big cock. Slurping loudly Deirdre rocks back and forth on her knees worshiping the cock of a man who thinks she's a prude little bitch. Deirdre can feel Big Papa's balls slapping into her face but she keeps sucking away on his throbbing dick like her life depends on it!

tumblr_o7dfpcIW851rkiw19o1_1280.jpg

Deirdre has an amazing set of lips and Big Papa Thrust loves feeling them slide across his vein filled shaft. He would love Deirdre to keep going and suck him dry but BPT has bigger plans for his large breasted lover. Pulling his soaking wet cock out of her mouth the rough and tumbler brawler shows his dominance by slapping the side of her face with his hard dick. Deidre moans as a surge of humiliation runs through her adding heat to her already dripping wet pussy.

DEIRDRE
Please, play with my tits. Please!

BIG PAPA THRUST
(slapping her with his dick)
What'd you say?

DEIRDRE
PLEASE PLAY WITH MY TITS!

Always doing what a lady asks, Big Papa Thrust clamps his hands upon her tits. They're big burly mitts, strength aided by his massive arms. So when they roll and knead Deirdre's orbs it feels like King Kong has overtaken her large chest.

DEIRDRE
Oh! Ah! You're very rough!

This draws a smile onto BPT's goateed face. After all is there anyway to treat a woman in the Freakshow besides with extreme roughness.  No, sir! Big Papa twists the boobs into torpedoes then hoists up, turning them into shapes Deirdre never even knew they could make. He's working like a horny teenager, but with the strength of a dinosaur. And Deirdre's moans are so loud and wild they could traverse time to the Jurassic era.

DEIRDRE
Yes, yes! I like when you squeeze my tits, Big Papa! I like it a lot!

Big Papa squeezes harder, fully pressing sinking his fingers into Deirdre's jugs. He has enough might to leave finger pints in red décor on her beige skin.  More sexually charged moans head out from her lips, as loud as all the others. Deirdre whimpers shifting around on her weak legs just trying not to just fall against Big Papa. Her pussy is throbbing with lust begging a big cock inside it leaving the horny ex-witch, gasping for air and begging for dick.

BPT squeezes her big boobs once again digging his fingers right into her bare flesh. Deirdre has to close her eyes, partly to deal with the pain the other part to to cope with the burning pleasure.. She is convinced that she could cum right now just from the way BPT playing with her fat balloons. The long build up has Deirdre drooling in anticipation and lust, her whole body on fire desperate for more abuse from the Missionary Man.

DEIRDRE
AHHHHHHHH FUCK!

BIG PAPA THRUST
You ready for the mainevent of the freak show that drives all the ladies wild and away from their limped dicked husbands, who have to turn to handjobs from Cock Mulligan to get through the lonely nights!

DEIRDRE
Yes! Oh god yes!

Deirdre sinks onto her back, and decides to wow Big Papa Thrust with her impressive flexibility. Sadly she gets no compliments, but she does get dick with The Missionary Man sinking his thick lovely rod into her desperate hole.

DEIRDRE
Its been so long! Sooooooo long!

Big Papa shows his sills by going hands free, instead prefering to flex the pythons for Deidre to coo over. The mass of muscles above her, combined with the schlong inside her fuck hole has her groaning in pleasure.. This feeling is wonderful for her, the feeling of being a total slut, spread legged in the locker room with Big Papa Thrust's cock buried deep inside her pussy. She is naked, in an absurd position and has BPT's thick cock twitching inside her soaking wet hole. This is hotter and dirtier than any of her fantasies and it's amazing to her that of all she had to do was bargain with Gory.

tumblr_o7dgvsXQM71rkiw19o1_1280.jpg

DEIDRE
MMMMMMM, MMMMMMMMMMM, MMMMMMMMMM!

Big Papa listens to the beauty's grunts and whimpers through before taking pity on her pulling his cock all the way out before slamming it back in hard. BPT can't help but be impressed how well she took that assault on her sex, almost as good as Busty or Ohlala.

DEIRDRE
My god! Yes!

That one big powerful thrust is all Deirdre needs to scream out in sexual pleasure and instantly starts to cum. Her  first orgasm rips through her slender body and she can barely cope with the pleasure running through her. This orgasm breaks Deidre both mentally and physically, thanks to Big Papa's foul and abusive treatment of her she has just received the biggest orgasm of her entire life.

DEIRDRE
Deep and fast, please. Deep and fast please, Big Papa!

Deirdre whimpers as he thrusts into her again slamming his cock deep inside her cum drenched pussy. The Frekazoids are wonderful, but there is something to be said for brand new pussy, thinks Big Papa Thrust. For Deirdre brand new dick is fabulous, her whole body is shaking and already she doesn't know how much of this war on her cunt she can take. Its been but a few thrusts, and yet Deirdre feels like she could pass out from the pleasure.

DEIRDRE
God, yes! I love how it feels in and out! God, yes, Big Papa!

Big Papa now starts to pump away inside Deirdre dripping wet cunt with each thrust slamming her sweat soaked body backwards. Its not a big body, of course, but still she's never had her entire frame rocked by fucking. The naughty Hottie wonders if anyone outside the locker room can hear the sound of hips on hips crashing against each other. So long as Pete's not jacking off through a peep hole, she's okay.

But Pete is jacking off from a peep hole!

PETE-O
Hehehehehehehe!

The more shame Deirdre feels the more the lust grows inside her as she suffers the humiliation of being treated like a worthless fuck slut. Her whimpering moans are fuelling her passion and her wetness is that that she can hear the sloppy wet slapping sound each time Big Papa thrusts into her. Her head keeps bouncing off the floor as he pushes inward with his giant frame, his big fat cock now buried deep inside her pussy. Deirdre's first orgasm is still tingling through her body when another starts to build up and she gasps in shock.

DEIRDRE
Ohhhh gawwwwddddd, I'm cummmmminnnngg!

The blond bitch wails once again, out of control and drunk on the amazing feeling being given to her by this erotic yet hardcore fucking. She doesn't need to picture any fantasy scene or dream of another lover, Big Papa Thrust is giving the ex-witch everything she has ever wanted.

DEIRDRE
I AM A BIG HORNY FUCK SLUT AND I NEED TO BE FUCKED BY A BIG HARD COCK SO PLEASE, BIG PAPA, FUCK YOUR DIRTY WHORE!

Big Papa features a toothsome grin as he just keeps driving forward repeatedly bouncing Deirdre off  the lockers. His big hard cock pounds into her with her whole body on fire with lust as she lives out her perfect fuck fantasy!

DEIRDRE
OHHHH GOD OHHHHH GOD, FUCKKKKKK!

BIG PAPA THRUST
Get on your knees! I'm gonna fucking cum all over you, you cheap disgusting whore!

Without a second thought Deirdre beys the man who helped unlock the dirty slut inside her. His dirty talk still makes her aching pussy twitch even after all those hot sweaty orgasms. Deirdre still wants more, she wants BPT to feel just as deeply satisfied as she does. She leans forward making sure her face is inches away from his wollen purple cock head. The strong man grabs his shaft and gives it a few quick angry pumps as his cum shot is so close to breaking out.

DEIRDRE
Give it to me, Big Papa!

Deirdre opens her eyes just in time to see BPT's first load of cum shoot out of his throbbing cock. She feels it splatter right across her forehead making her gasps as she gets the slutty rush of being marked with his cum. The second load smashes right into her open eyes blurring her vision yet she feels oddly content and at peace.

DEIRDRE
God, I love your cum, Big Papa!

More splooge shoots constantly out of his cock completely covering Deirdre's face. The build-up of cum inside his balls is so much that he feels like he is blowing a week's worth of cum all over his slutty lover for the night.

Deirdre is on the end of what looks like a one woman bukkake session as her pretty face is caked in thick creamy spunk. Her eyes are stinging while she can feel big blobs of spunk rolling down her nose and cheeks. Nothing feels better to a dirty slut like her than being used as a cum bucket. Squeezing his cock hard Deirdre manages to drain one last blast of cum out which falls short and lands on the locker room floor.

DEIRDRE
Oh, god, thank you, Big Papa. Tell Gory...he can have whatever he wants. :)

COMMERCIAL

***Spencer Reiger W/Gloss Angielacola Vs The Xavier Franklin Long W/Rhaenys The Unheard****

RENEE
If you downloaded the OAOAST App, you know hat at School's Out we'll be seeing The XFL face off Blaine Cayley for the first time ever, and this match right now is a first time ever bout!

The XFL didn't care for the historic nature of the bout and got in Spencer's face.

THE XFL
You need to control your bitch!

SPENCER
You're going to tell me how to handle a woman? You're woman got smacked in the face with Mister Dick's cock and then watched you get beat up!

That, of course, pissed off Xavier and he threw a punch that got ducked by Spencer. The New York native hit a home run swing with a New York Knockout inverted bulldog, that might have gotten three if it weren't for Rhaenys putting Xavier's foot on the ropes.

GLOSS
Why is there a feud about the after math of sucking dick any way? It makes NO SENSE! If I had problems after I sucked penis, the whole world would be at war by this point!

While Gloss pontificated, Spencer showed off some flashy offense that impressed the sold out crowd. He even impressed them with his fitness by doing a head stand to taunt his foe.

THE XFL
Man, fuck no! I'ma do you like you was Joey Bats!

The XFL did take over the match after blocking a moonsault with raised knees. He decided to try and ground Spencer with an array of wear down holds, that did little to excite the fans or turn them into XFL fans. What they did like was Spencer back suplexing The XFL on his head during a standing chin lock.

COACH
Daaaaaamn, and I thought AC hit people bad.

Spencer started his comeback, running through The XFL with dropkicks. But when he tried for a Reiger Counter, The XFL hit a blatant low blow. Referee Nick Patrick was willing to let that slide, but he wasn't willing to let The XFL slide for just kicking him through the uprights with another low blow!

“BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Winner: Spencer Reiger, via DQ

Gloss was going to step in and aid her husband, but then BLAINE CAYLEY  arrived and cut her off.

BLAINE
No offense, but its been a good while since I had a fight. Allow me?

GLOSS
Sure, sure!

Blaine started beating the holy hell out of The XFL, and it looked like The XFL wasn't going to make it to School's Out. But MATHIS GOLDEN and BROCK AUSSTIN were on hand and yanked out their leader and then shielded him by their mass.

BLAINE
Now I have three people to beat up. Very good.

Gloss had to be the voice of reason and keep Blaine from facing off against a former world champion and two monsters, but Blaine did shout some cruel words at a back tracking XFL, who found his forehead dripping with blood.

RENEE
Its not Halloween but The Xavier Franklin Long wears the crimson mask, courtesy of Blaine Cayley!

COMMERCIAL

Renee conducted a special in-ring interview with OAOAST Champion Tyler Bryant, who was accompanied by Lorelei DeCenzo and THE FLEX, the current Mr. Money in the Bank. Tyler put himself over as usual and hyped his title match against Ned Blanchard at School's Out. 

TYLER 
You people will witness history. Because at School's Out I will become the person in OAOAST history to successfully their defend their title in LESS than 1 minute! 

RENEE
:huh: 

LORELEI 
:) 

TYLER
You all saw why earlier tonight when I could've turned Ned's lights off *snaps fingers* just like that. 

Tyler continued to boast until NED BLANCHARD ran into the ring and surprised the champ with California Venom! 

LORELEI

An angry Flex charged Ned, who ducked and pulled down the top rope to send Mr. MITB tumbling out to the arena floor. Ned then taunted Tyler with the OAOAST Title!

FADE TO BLACK