OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST HeldDOWN 3/1/07

Tony149

The latest edition of OAOAST HeldDown begins with the camera outside the arena in the open-air parking lot – and a rather large private jet slowly careening to a stop on the blacktop concrete. The ground rumbles with a massive boom as the wheels of the plane roll along the ground trying to bring the aircraft to a stop. The Tokyo crowd buzzes as they wonder why the show is kicking off with such a strange development…and it seems they will get the answer very soon as the jet finally comes to a halt.

COACH
What is this about, Cole?

COLE
I have no idea. Who would be bold enough to land a massive jet in the parking lot only minutes before HeldDown is ready to air?

COACH
Whoever it is clearly has no problems with being the center of attention.

COLE
Yeah, well, I would think that goes without saying.

With that, the door of the plane slowly opens and a temporary staircase descends onto the cement. Everybody in the parking lot stares at the impressive private jet as they wait for the inhabitant of the aircraft to make his way out. Sure enough, after a few moments, the mystery man finally makes his way down the stairs amidst a frenzy of fanfare.

It’s the Heavyweight Champion Drek Stone.

And he has made his long-awaited return to HeldDown.

With a smile, Drek stands at the bottom of the staircase with the sparkling golden championship belt strapped around his waist. Folding his arms over his chest, Drek looks around at the Japanese fans staring at him and addresses them with a grin.

DREK
Fear not, ladies and gentlemen. This ain’t Godzilla making his way to your quaint nation. It’s Drek Stone….and baby, I’m back!

With that, Drek simply begins striding towards the arena, pleased that his return has already left the Japanese fans standing with their mouths open. With that, we now fade to the opening music.

HDLOGOBD.jpg

BOOM!
BOOM!
BOOM!
BOOM!

B-O-O-M~!

LIVE (on tape delay) from Tokyo, Japan, HeldDOWN is once again on the air!  The crowd, still somewhat in shock from Drek Stone's appearance along with the fact this is a Japanese crowd, there isn't the usual raucous cheering and frantic sign waiving that you'd usually see.  So we respectfully SWOOP~! over the crowd to Sofa Central for the welcome.

COLE
The countdown to AngleMania has begun in earnest as we are one month from the OAOAST's marquee event.  

COACH
Yeah, our "champion" has even showed up!

COLE
Wow.  Do I sense some sarcasm from my broadcast partner?

COACH
I respect the hell out of what Drek Stone does inside that ring, don't get me wrong.  But even I can't excuse how Drek's treated this company and the title over the past few months.  I just think that Drek's head isn't where it should be.

COLE
Well....I never thought we'd agree on this, but there you go.  We're coming off another great Syndicated special which saw Zack Malibu and Sly Sommers hook up in an intense matchup where Zack ended up victorious, Theodore Moneymaker and Christian Wright capture the 2007 Anderson Cup, and a "Battle For Los Angeles" match that....you know, you just have to see it yourself.

COACH
Terry Taylor spent the entire flight over here looking like Linda McMahon in early 2001.

COLE
Sad.  Coming up tonight, another quarterfinal match in the X-Title tournament as James Riggs takes on former champion Reject.  Also, the World Six-Man Tag Titles are on the line as America's Team and Brock Ausstin defend against Enterprise members, CPA and the Beverly Hills Blondes.  But we've got a bit of a surprise to kick off the show.

COACH
Oh good, time to turn on my "sarcastically nice guy" mode.

"Cochise" by Audioslave starts playing, causing the crowd to cheer loudly.

COLE
Oh yes!  He’s here!

"Cochise" plays a little bit longer than usual, and then finally, the entrance doors slide open and Caboose steps out onto the entrance stage. The crowd cheers louder! The ’Boose puts his hands on his hips and smiles at the crowd. He’s wearing baggy black jeans, a long sleeve under shirt, a short sleeve open shirt, and Airwalk trainers. Caboose walks down the entrance ramp as his entrance theme continues playing.

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome...CAAAAAAABBBOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

COLE
The master of the Emerald Fusion, the former HeldDOWN~! commentator. A two-time OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion and a former OAOAST World Tag Team Champion! Caboose is here tonight, following his loss to Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix two weeks ago in that Street Fight!

COACH
We actually heard from Caboose since he was taken out by The Wildcards! I can’t wait to hear what he has to say! This should be good!

Caboose climbs the ring steps and enters the ring. He climbs a second turnbuckle and glares at the arena, as the thousands in attendance cheer for The ’Boose. Caboose nods his head in acknowledgement of the fans.

COLE
Everyone has come alive in Budakon Hall! Japan loves Caboose just as much as the rest of the OAOAST fans around the world! And they’re happy that he’s here in "The Land Of The Rising Sun"!

Caboose gets off the second turnbuckle and calls for a microphone.

COACH
It’s great to have Caboose back on HeldDOWN~! Here we were, thinking we would never see him again, but he’s back and he looks to be in great shape!

COLE
The man knows how to speak to a crowd. Let’s listen in.

Caboose has a microphone in his right hand. He looks at the crowd with a gleam in his eyes. "Cochise" by Audioslave dies down.

"CA-BOOSE!"
"CA-BOOSE!"
"CA-BOOSE!"
"CA-BOOSE!"

The crowd cheers some more. Caboose mouths, "Thank you!"

CABOOSE
I--

*KA-CHING~!*

*Come and take your Vitamin X.*

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"Bling-Bling" by The B.G. featuring The Big Tymers and Hot Boys starts playing.

COLE
Wait? What!?

The entrance doors slide open, and Vitamin X comes out, doing the Shane-O-Mac Shuffle onto the entrance stage. The X-Man has a cocky smirk on his face as he looks right at Caboose. Caboose is puzzled by Vitamin X’s appearance. VX tries to get the crowd fired up, but fails miserably. Dollar signs are superimposed over the entrance ramp as Prince Vitamin walks down to the ring, bobbing his head to the beat of his entrance song.

COLE
What in the world!? What--what is HE doing here!?

COACH
It’s the X-Man! He probably has a good reason why he’s out here!

COLE
But he didn’t even give Caboose a chance to speak! He just came out here, unannounced! What does he want?

COACH
I don’t know. But it probably has something to do with Caboose.

Vitamin X jaws with the fans, and then climbs the ring steps, hopping onto a second turnbuckle. Vitamin X crosses his arms into a X. Afterwards, Vitamin X gets off the turnbuckle and hops into the ring, then does the Shane-O-Mac Shuffle again while Caboose looks quizzical. X pulls out a microphone from his black sports jacket.

VITAMIN X
Okay, cut it!

"Bling-Bling" by The B.G. featuring The Big Tymers and Hot Boys dies down. The crowd boos loudly. VX holds the microphone with his right hand and patiently waits for the crowd to quiet down.

COLE
I still don’t understand why he’s out here! I mean, he’s not Caboose’s friend. He doesn’t know Caboose personally at all!

COACH
He’s probably here to applaud Caboose for being one of the few commentators that didn’t badmouth him when he was on HeldDOWN~!

COLE
I think Caboose’s opinion on alot of things may have changed since we last saw him.

Vitamin X looks over at Caboose. He smiles a sly smile. Finally, The X-Man puts the microphone to his lips and starts speaking.

VITAMIN X
So, you’ve decided to make your return to in-ring action in the OAOAST, huh, Caboose? Well judging by your performance against Landon Maddix a few weeks ago, I think it would have been better if you STAYED retired instead of coming back to the ring!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

COACH
Ooh! That wasn’t nice!

Caboose just stares at Vitamin X.

VX
That match wouldn’t have gone the way it had if it were three, four years ago. You see, the Caboose of 2002 would have MURDERED Landon Maddix in five minutes. The Caboose of 2003 would have given Landon TWO Emerald Fusions, THEN beaten him to death with the cricket bat, THEN would have given him ANOTHER Emerald Fusion just because that’s the kind of guy he is! But how did the Caboose of 2007 fare? He got beaten by two men and a chair! THAT’S IT? THAT’S all it took to beat you? Aren’t you the same guy who used to take on The Trinity 3-on-1? Aren’t you the same guy that knocked out Dan Black and Tony Brannigan with your own bare hands? Sure, you did do a good beating on Landon at Anglepalooza, but he came back and came back strong and you brought NOTHING in return! What happened? What happened to the Caboose of yesteryear? What happened to the man who was an OAOAST Legend? What happened to the man who beat some of the greatest wrestlers of all-time and won titles along the way? What happened to the man who was a former member of the aWo and the Dangerous Alliance, and then betrayed both groups and NO ONE saw it coming? I tell you what happened to him! He died. And he ain’t NEVER coming back!

The crowd boos! Caboose keeps staring at VX.

VX (CONT’D)
You see, ever since you retired, you’ve been coasting by on your legacy because honestly...you can’t go anymore. You’ve gone soft, Caboose. You’re not the same man you used to be. People used to FEAR YOU, Caboose! People used to look up to the rafters because they were afraid you might show up! You were wild, you were insane. You were paranoid, you were unpredictable. And you were entertaining! But now? You are bland, you are sane, you are predictable, and you’re boring! Where’s the fire? Where’s the passion? You don’t have that anymore! All you care about is getting a paycheck. The Caboose we all know and love doesn’t exist anymore. No. In his place is a lazy, money grubbing, good-for-nothing bum! Caboose, quite frankly, now a days: YOU SUCK!

The crowd boos some more! Caboose just stands there, staring at Vitamin X. Vitamin X has a cocky smile now.

COLE
Wow.

COACH
You know, the more I think about it, he’s right!

COLE
What!?

VITAMIN X
So, what I suggest to you is that you pull the plug on your comeback. Save some of your dignity while you have a chance. Retire quietly and never show your face on OAOAST TV ever again! Go back to England and be a hermit for all I care, but just don’t wrestle again, because you’re not the same man you used to be and you will NEVER be the same man you used to be. So what do you say? Will you do yourself a favour and get the hell out of the ring before you do more harm than good? Huh? Think of your fans! Don’t you want them to remember you for your glory years and not today? Please, do it for them! Keep your legacy in tack! Don’t tarnish it! Please!

The crowd boos. Caboose thinks this over. VX just looks at him.

COLE
Vitamin X just unleashed a mouthful of hatred on Caboose!

COACH
Yeah, Caboose should heed X’s advice. Retire now, and move on!

COLE
Coach, what happened to you?

COACH
Vitamin X is right! Caboose has gone soft since he retired. He’s not the same man he used to be!

COLE
Oh come on!

Caboose is still thinking.

COACH
Caboose, buddy, retire!

COLE
He’s not your buddy, Coach. He never has been.

COACH
Yes he was. And yes, he is a hasbeen!

COLE
Oh, will you stop!?

Caboose puts the microphone to his lips.

CABOOSE
As if I’m going to take career advice from someone who calls himself "Prince Vitamin"!

"YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

COACH
Hey, you can’t talk to him that way!

CABOOSE
I mean, seriously, maybe the OAOAST match quality has gone down since I retired, but I didn’t know that dancing badly was now considered a wrestling move!

The crowd cheers again! Vitamin X responds the only way he knows how. By doing the Shane-O-Mac Shuffle again.

VITAMIN X
You think that’s bad? You think that’s bad!?

CABOOSE
Do you really expect me to take anything you say seriously? You’ve been in the OAOAST for HOW many years? Four? And just how many titles have you won? Oh yeah, ZERO! Have you won any tournaments? No. Not that either! And am I getting things mixed up, or do you hold the record for the shortest time in the Lethal Rumble Match?

COLE
Vitamin X was in the Rumble for 10 seconds back in January!

COACH
Not cool, Caboose. Not cool!

CABOOSE
Kid, I thought you had potential, that’s why I rooted for you so much when I was doing announcing. But maybe I was wrong. Maybe you DON’T have potential! Maybe you really ARE just coasting by on your Lightning Crew association! I won more titles in my first two years in the OAOAST then you have in your ENTIRE career here! Doesn’t that fact just drive you mad? Huh? Doesn’t it?

X puts his head down. He doesn’t say anything.

CABOOSE
You’ve got everything you need to be a superstar. You’ve got the look, you’ve got the catchphrase, you even got the girl. But you’re missing one important element: TALENT! Now, I have that in spades, but you? Well...atleast you have the talent to satisfy your woman. Or maybe not.

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

This last comment puts Vitamin X over the edge. He even does the McMahon SNEER~! to emphasize this point.

COLE
Vitamin X didn’t like that last comment AT ALL!

COACH
How DARE you!

COLE
His eyes are red! It looks like he’s going to explode at any minute!

VITAMIN X
Listen here, you old fossil! I am TWICE the man that you are in and OUT of the ring! I can run circles around you! When it comes to talent, I am LEAGUES BETTER THAN YOU! YOU WILL NOT DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN! DO YOU HEAR ME!?!? I AM THAT MUCH BETTER THAN YOU!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?!?!? I AM THE X-MAN AND YOU ARE JUST A CHUMP! YOU HEAR ME, A CHUMP! A CHUMP! A CHU--

CABOOSE GIVES VITAMIN X THE END OF THE LINE~!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111

"YYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

COLE
End Of The Line! End Of The Line! Vitamin X has been knocked out!

Caboose stands up tall and smiles. Vitamin X’s eyes are glazed over. "Cochise" by Audioslave starts playing again. Caboose stands over VX. He chuckles.

COACH
What did he do!? Why did he do that for!?

COLE
Caboose got tired of X running his mouth, so he shut him up!

COACH
How could he do that!? That’s a future Hall Of Famer Caboose just knocked out!

COLE
Well, maybe so--

COACH
Maybe!? Definitely! I thought Caboose was better than that! He should know better!

COLE
Caboose can still bring it when he wants to! I think he just proved it right now!

COACH
No he didn’t! This wasn’t a match! Let’s see what happens the next time Caboose wrestles!

Caboose smiles. He leaves the ring as "Cochise" continues playing. Vitamin X still hasn’t moved.

COLE
Well, it didn’t go exactly as planned, but Caboose DID make his return tonight, and he DID speak his mind, albeit in his own way!

COACH
Oh, when The Lightning Crew hears about this!

COLE
Caboose is back in the OAOAST, and he’s not going anywhere! We’ll be right back right after this!

Caboose slaps some hands as he walks up the entrance ramp. Vitamin X is still knocked out inside the ring. The camera does a close-up of Vitamin X, his eyes glazed over while "Cochise" by Audioslave continues playing. This is the last image we see before we go to commercial break.

Commercials

The scene opens up to find Drek Stone walking through a hallway with the Heavyweight Title still proudly displayed around his waist. Still looking as happy as when we last saw him back in January, it seems the Heavyweight Champion does not have a worry in the world.

However, something isn’t quite right.

As he makes his way through the hallway, nobody will look at him. Not the other wrestlers. Not the stagehands. Not the make-up women. They all avoid making eye contact with the champion, with some of the bolder ones even turning their backs to the Italian Stallion. At first, Drek seems completely oblivious to this as he continues to march with his carefree attitude.

DREK
Where’s my man Tony Brannigan, huh?! I haven’t seen that handsome son of a bitch since I last beat him back at Mainframe Monday. Hey Tony, time to party! Drek Stone is back home!

Yet, as he continues to make his way through the locker room, he starts to notice something is amiss. The cameramen are ignoring him. The catering crew is ignoring him. Nobody is coming up and asking him for an autograph. Nobody is slapping his back and welcoming him into the federation again. Hell, nobody is even shooting him a dirty glare. Everybody is just showing him indifference…and it’s clear that he knows what’s going on.

DREK
Come on guys, why are we acting like a funeral? I know the Japanese aren’t exactly the most lively people on the planet, but we shouldn’t let them ruin our good time! Guys, I’m back! And I’m ready to defend my Heavyweight Title in only five weeks time! Where’s the celebration?!

But still, nobody looks at the champion. With a nervous chuckle, Drek Stone puts his arm around one of the portly stagehands and tries chumming up to him as if they’re old buddies.

DREK
Hey….you. Haven’t seen you in a while. Seems you put on weight buddy, but that’s okay. Where’s the Welcome-Home party for me tonight, huh? You know of any good Japanese nightclubs?

With a deep sigh, the stagehand politely pushes Drek’s arm off his shoulder.

STAGEHAND
…no….I don’t.

The worker then lowers his eyes down to the floor as the Heavyweight Champion stares at him looking concerned. Trying not to let it phase him though, he moves on and tries to sweet-talk one of the makeup women standing nearby.

DREK
Hey darling, you’re looking cute. Want to go out tonight with a world renowned actor? Ocean’s Thirteen is coming out on June 13th, you know.

WOMAN
Yeah, no thanks. I’m busy tonight.

Cooly ignoring Drek’s pickup line, the woman then turns her back to the Italian Stallion much like some of the others in the room. Now more frustrated than he’s been in quite some time, Drek raises his voice to address the entire room.

DREK
Would somebody mind explaining to me what’s going on?! I’ve finally come back to the OAOAST after a two month vacation and you all treat me as if I don’t even matter?! I’m Drek Stone! I’m the Heavyweight Champion! I’m one of the Hollywood elite! And I will be damned if you all act as if I DON’T deserve your respect!

ANGLESAULT
You don’t deserve our respect, Drek!

Every single person in the room immediately turns around and stares at the legendary Anglesault who has now entered the room and locked eyes with the confused champion.

ANGLESAULT
Everything Zack Malibu has been saying about you the past few weeks…hell, the past few years…has been absolutely true. You’re a traitor to this federation, Drek. You’re a traitor to everybody in this room. You’re a traitor to all the wrestlers, all the ring agents, all the writers. You’re a traitor to all the cameramen, all the sound technicians, all the janitors. You’re a traitor to every single man and woman that works for the OAOAST – because, unlike all of them, you don’t give a DAMN about this company! You’ve NEVER cared about this company! The only time you’ve ever found time for the OAOAST is when you’ve found it convenient for yourself! Whenever you decided you needed to take a vacation or there was an acting gig you just couldn’t pass up, you strolled out of here, not caring who you screwed over or how much it would damage this federation to be without its Heavyweight Champion! You have never, ever cared about anybody but yourself and now you expect other people to care about you?! Drek, look around this room. At this point, NOBODY gives a damn about you!

Sensing the passion and intensity coming from this respected star, the Tokyo crowd wildly applauds his anger as Drek Stone looks completely disoriented by this speech.

ANGLESAULT
We’re damn sick and tired of you, Drek. We have HAD IT with your selfish attitude. The only reason you still have the Heavyweight Title is because you don’t CARE ENOUGH TO DEFEND IT! You don’t have the passion for this business anymore, Drek. You’ve already made that clear. Well, if you’re not still enthusiastic about this company…and if you don’t have that desire to improve your craft night after night…and if you don’t still get butterflies in your stomach every time you prepare to walk down the ramp and enter that ring…then get the hell out and don’t you ever step foot back!

With a deep breath, Drek continues to stare solemnly as Anglesault verbally blasts him.

ANGLESAULT
I can’t wait until AngleMania VI, Drek. None of us can wait until AngleMania VI. Because finally, the man who DOES represent this company – the man who has always cared for this federation, wanted it to succeed, and has contributed every drop of his sweat to help make it thrive – will be staring at you across the ring. And there is no doubt in my mind that, at AngleMania, he will finally defeat you for that gold. He’s going to avenge everybody in the OAOAST for that fateful day eighteen months ago when you walked out and ditched every single person that has ever really cared for this business. You’ve walked around here for a while now and claimed that everything Zack said so long ago was a lie. That you weren’t a traitor, that he was the one who lied and cheated to chase you out of here….but I know, even in your heart, you don’t believe that. You know, just like we all do, that everything Zack said was the truth. You don’t care about anybody except yourself. You would even buy and sell the rare people in your life that do give a damn about you if it happened to give you a chance to further yourself. How often have you called Hoff since October, huh? Have you bothered to drop Jonathan Coachman a line? Your primary supporters and even they’re not good enough to hear from you! Well, luckily, that only served to open their eyes to the truth. Because now, maybe for the first time ever…everybody in this company is united in their desire to see you lose that belt and finally get your arrogant, unworthy ass out of this business once and for all! Only five more weeks until it finally happens.

Finally pleased with getting all his anger off his chest, Anglesault turns and immediately storms out of the room. Meanwhile, Drek just stares directly ahead. Still in shock. Knowing Anglesault is right but not wanting to believe him. And through it all, everybody in the room remains quiet.

It seems Drek Stone doesn’t have a friend left in the world.

(Back to SC)

COLE
....wow.

COACH
Drek had it coming.  I can't believe I'm saying this, but he has nobody to blame for that but himself.

COLE
Drek Stone may want to jump back on that plane, because he hasn't gotten a very warm reception back "home".  Let's go to the ring.

You break the laws
You hustle, you deal, you steal from us all
Come on come on, lovin' for the money
Come on come on, listen to the Money talk
Come on come on, lovin' for the money
Come on come on, listen to the Money talk
Money talks

The sliding doors open and out walk the Beverly Hills Blonds and CPA, led to the ring by Mackenzie DeCenzo. Though a participant in the upcoming bout CPA still performs his security duties, intimidating those who wish to touch any member of the Enterprise or photograph them.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

BUFFER
The following contest is scheduled for one fall, and it is for the OAOAST Six-Man Tag Team championship! Introducing first, the challengers! Accompanied by the Chief Financial Officer of The Enterprise MACKENZIE DECENZO...total combine weight 725 pounds, here are CHRISTOPHER PATRICK ALLEN, otherwise known as C-P-A, and THE BEVERLY HILLS BBLLLLLLOOOOOONNDDSSSSSS!!!

COACH
Somewhere Theodore Moneymaker is smiling down on his associates. First he and Christian Wright are victorious in the Anderson Cup Finals, thus earning a trip to AngleMania and a shot at the World tag team championship held by Chicks Over Dicks, now tonight they get to watch as the Blonds and CPA capture the World 6-man tag titles.

COLE
They haven't won anything yet, Coach. I mean, we don't even know how good a wrestler CPA is.

COACH
Exactly. He's NOT a wrestler, baby boy. CPA specializes in beating people up. Why grab a headlock when you can rip the other guy's head off his shoulders?

BUFFER
And their opponents!

Come on God, Answer Me.
For Years, I've Been Asking You Why?
Why are the Innocent Dead and the Guilty Alive?
Where is Justice? Where is Punishment?

BUFFER
The reigning and defending World 6-Man Tag Team Champions of the Woooooorld, CHARLIE MOSS, QUENTIN BENJAMIN...AMERICA'S TEAM...and from Victoria, Minnesota...BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROCK AUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!

"YYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Through the billowing smoke appear the champions. First Brock Ausstin, in HAPPY HAPPY HOSS DANCE~! mode, followed by America's Team.

Or Have You Already Answered?
Have You Already Said to the World,
Here is Justice. Here is Punishment.
Here....
In Me.

Pyro BLASTS from all 4 ringposts as Brock leaps onto the ring apron from the arena floor. Moss and Benjamin, however, prefer the traditional way inside the squared circle, stepping through the ropes and high-fiving their hoss dancing partner.

COLE
I tell you Coach, if I were to build a promotion around one wrestler I'd pick any one of these three studs. They're young, they're athletic, and most importantly, they're good character guys. Excellent role models for the youngsters watching at home.

COACH
No arugement from me. Brock and America's Team are three of the OAOAST's best. Their battles with Alfdogg and Team Canada, whom they defeated for the titles late last year, are a thing of legend.

The Enterprise representives hold a last minute conference call, with Mackenzie peeking over at the champs corner in case they give the Blonds and CPA an opening to attack, but Brock and America's Team weren't born yesterday, they remain on-guard until Ned Blanchard and CPA step out on the apron.

* DINGDINGDING *

Brock and Charlie exit as the bell sounds, leaving Quentin Benjamin alone with Simon Singleton, who approaches the former collegiate wrestling champion with a :D on his face and offers a handshake. Suspicious of his motivates Benjamin cautiously accepts and readies for the cheapshot, but Simon really did just want to shake hands, as he simply walks away.

COACH
What sportsmanship on the part of Simon Singleton, huh, Mikey? You and people like Tony Schiavone love to jump on him and Ned for being arrogant and self-centered...

COLE
They are!

COACH
Are you blind or just stupid? He shook Quentin's hand and wished him well. Other men would've taken the opportunity to sucker punch their opponent, not Simon Singleton. He's a role model in my eyes.

Benjamin and Singleton circle around before locking up mid-ring, and it's Quentin who gains the upper hand with a crisp armdrag. Impressed, Simon once again extends his hand to Benjamin, but good sportsmanship is the furtherest thing on his mind. Singleton directs a kick to Benjamin's midsection...but Quentin blocks it, spins Simon around and delivers an atomic drop! Without hesitation Quentin drops Simon with a running leg lariat.

The cover!

ONE...

TW-- KICKOUT!

Simon immediately rolls to his corner and signals for a time out, then tags Ned Blanchard. But the Handsome Hustler wants no part of Quentin Benjamin, asking for Charlie Moss instead. The Minneapolis native has no problem with that and accepts Benjamin's tag. He and Blanchard tie-up and, as his partner did, Moss successfully utilizes an armdrag to take his opponent over. Ned hurries up and rushes into a hip toss, then a standing dropkick. Blanchard refuses to stay down and goes right back at Moss, driving the knee into the gut before hammering away. Charlie is whipped into the ropes and decked by a swinging back elbow. Then off the near side Blanchard looks to plant the point of the elbow into the sternum...but Moss moves and places a reeling Ned Blanchard in an arm-wringer. The tag is made to Quentin Benjamin and he drops an elbow down onto the outstretched arm of the Handsome Hustler. Blanchard remains poised and rakes the eyes. Irish whip on the way, but Benjamin counters as Moss makes the blind tag and the duo almost bodydrop Ned out of the ring! The mighty Brock Ausstin enters and gets a jump start on spring cleaning, clotheslining Blanchard outside. Simon objects to the triple-teaming and steps in to do something about it, but America's Team hip toss him on the way in and double dropkick CPA before he even has a chance to set foot inside!

COLE
The champions in complete control early in this title bout live on TSM.

COACH
A match isn't won or lost in the first 5 minutes of a match.

COLE
Unless you're Bobby Lashly.

COACH
:huh:

COLE
You were saying?

COACH
I forgot thanks to you.

Having regrouped on the floor, the Blonds and Mackie agree to send in their big gun, CPA. America's Team counter with their own heavy hitter, Brock Ausstin.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!"

COLE
Power vs. power here. Brock Ausstin and CPA. It'll be our first look at Christopher Patrick Allen, the Enterprise's Director of Security as I'm told, and I'm anixous to see how he'll fare in his first outing in a OAOAST ring, or any ring in the world for that matter.

CPA and Brock stand eye-to-eye and nose-to-nose, both about the same height and weight. They exchange 'pleasantries' and shoves, resulting in a mini last man standing match as both try to knock the other off their feet with shoulder tackles. Neither man budges so they move on to the time tested and parent approved Grecko-Roman knucklelock to test their strength. Brock and CPA prove to be equals in just about every category except the experience department, as Brock goes under and wrings the arm, but CPA retaliates with a brutal clothesline that flats the Current Big Thing!

COACH
There aren't many people in the world who can say they've knocked Brock Ausstin off his feet with one blow, but CPA is one of them. I felt that one all the way from Sofa Central.

ONE...

KICKOUT!

COLE
You know that's Brock's way of saying is that all you got, kicking out at one. Similar to how a football player quickly gets up following a big hit.

Brock isn't getting up here, at least not by himself. CPA helps him to his feet and unloads with heavy right hands. Sent in for the ride Ausstin reverses the Irish whip and snaps the Enterprise Director of Security over on the rebound with a POWERSLAM!

ONE...

TWO...

And only two. Brock spots Simon climbing to the top and decides to help him on the landing, catching the blond in midair and suplexing him overhead belly-to-belly style across the ring! Woozy, Simon wanders to the wrong part of town, and the champions are sure to remind him of it as they each take turns rearranging his face with closed fists. Simon stumbles away from the corner only to find himself in the presence of Brock Ausstin, who lifts the 225 pounder overhead with ease and tosses him into Ned Blanchard! The fans cheers go silent once Ausstin is leveled by a CPA flying shoulderblock!

MACKENZIE
(clapping)
:)

COACH
I just remembered what I was going to say before I was rudely interrupted earlier. It's not how you start, it's how you finish. You're supposed to be fair and balanced. The voice of the fans.  

COLE
And fans hate the Enterprise.

COACH
I'm gonna no sell that smart-ass remark. We weren't even 5 minutes into the match and you were already handing it to Brock and America's Team. Now look at what's happened. The tide has turned. The Blonds and CPA are in control. But I appreciate you making me look like a genius, which  I really am, by the way.

CPA puts the boots to Brock and the Blonds join in as America's Team try to come to the aid of their partner. The Blonds atagonize America's Team while CPA executes a Ron Simmon-style SPINEBUSTER on the monsterous Brock Ausstin. Referee Nick Patrick finally notices the illegal activity and orders the Blonds out. Not for long. Within seconds they're back in, although Simon Singleton is now the legal man. Blanchard launches him off the top and down onto Brock for the cover!

COLE
Rocket Launcher!

ONE...

TWO...

* THUD *

Talk about kicking out with authority. The fans jump out of their seats in awe as Brock PRESSES Simon all the way over the top rope to the floor!

COACH
DAYUM~!

MACKENZIE & NED
:o :o

Still in shock from what they just witnessed the Enterprise forget about Brock, enabling him to tag out. With the legal man possibly seriously injured the referee allows Ned Blanchard to assume Simon's role in the match.

COACH
Wait a minute. They're gonna let this go on 3-on-2? Don't you think Blanchard and CPA should be able to bring Teddy or CW in as a replacement if Simon is unable to continue?

COLE
No, it's a championship match. Let it go on for as long as it can. Excellent call by referee Nick Patrick.

Quentin Benjamin takes Ned over in a side headlock, and he responds with a headscissor. Benjamin floats on top, which Blanchard answers by BRIDGING UP AND OUT, but has trouble bringing the Oregon standout down in a backslide. A struggle ensues as both jockey for position. Just when it appears Ned is about to gain the advantage Quentin flips over the top and ducks a clothesline, then grabs Blanchard in a rear waistlock as Charlie Moss enters...SUPERKICK-GERMAN SUPLEX COMBO!

ONE...

TWO...

THR-- NO!!

CPA stomps Quentin in the gut to breakup the pin. Irish whip to the buckle, and Benjamin backdrops Ned out of the corner. He takes to the air and clotheslines Blanchard from the top rope!

ONE...

TWO...

And CPA saves the day again. As they've done so many times before, Moss and Benjamin tag. Forearm smashes rock the Handsome Hustler against the ropes. Moss shoots Ned in and gives him a taste of his own medicine, smashing the back of the elbow into the heart. Another quick tag made by America's Team, Benjamin swinging in and connecting with a slingshot legdrop!

ONE...

TWO...

KICKOUT!

Irish whip, but Ned reverses and Quentin goes charging toward the Enterprise corner, where SIMON SINGLETON yanks down the top rope, causing Benjamin to fall out to the floor!

COLE
Damnit, I completely forgot about Simon. He took a hard fall to the arena floor earlier and Quentin Benjamin just got his chance to experience it.

COACH
For all the flack the Blonds and the Enterprise receive, there's no denying their desire to win. They're motivated by money and we all know, in the words of Theodore Moneymaker, money breeds success.

Simon takes up the fight while Ned earns a much deserved breather. Singleton uses his unique charm to draw Brock and Charlie inside, providing the diversion CPA needs to ram Quentin into the ringpost!

COLE
Aw, come on. There is no excuse for that. It's a championship wrestling match, not a street fight. We'll see that Sunday, April 1st at AngleMania VI.

Rather than accept defeat and allow himself to be counted out so that his team can retain the titles, Quentin Benjamin shows the heart of a champion and pulls himself up on the apron. Proving he's smarter than your average blond, Simon lets CPA suplex Benjamin in to save the punishment on his own body. Yet he still wows the audience, in his mind at least, by having CPA slingshot him over the ropes and onto Quentin with a big splash!

Nonchalant cover.

ONE...

TWO...

KICKOUT!

The kickout is no big deal to Simon. He coolly slams Benjamin dead in the middle of the ring and heads up to the top, savoring the moment on his imaginary picture phone before dropping the big elbow...on nothing but canvas!

COLE
Quentin moved and is now in position to make the tag!

Brock and Charlie are ready for it, meaning the tag. Benjamin scratches and claws his way to the corner, his hand extended as far as humanly possible. He nears the corner...as the referee goes to restrain CPA...AND MAKES THE TAG TO MOSS, but the referee didn't see it!

"BULLSHIT!"
"BULLSHIT!"
"BULLSHIT!"

The fans aren't the only ones irate so are Moss and Ausstin. A tag is made but it's by the Enterprise. CPA returns to action by slamming Benjamin in the corner and thrusting his shoulder repeatedly into the midsection. He then whips the Seattle native to the far corner and clotheslines him against the turnbuckles. But he goes to the well one too many times, displaying his inexperience, and runs into a big boot. Quentin quickly scales the buckles and hits a TOP ROPE BULLDOG!!

ONE...

TWO...

THREE-- NO!!!

COACH
I won't lie to the world, Mikey. I thought he had him there.

COLE
Quentin Benjamin nearly pulled off the improbable. How crushing a loss that would've been for the Enterprise. To be in control one second and defeated the next. Now can Benjamin make the tag? I don't know how much more he has left. He's running on fumes.

Quentin desperately tries to make the tag, but Simon wisely boxes him out to prevent any chance of a tag happening. Ned Blanchard replaces CPA as the legal man, smashing Benjamin face-first into the turnbuckle, then stomps a mudhole and walks it dry. Pleased with his performace the Handsome Hustler takes a swing at Charlie Moss, drawing him in to divert the referee's attention away from his corner where CPA works over Benjamin's body while Simon chokes him with the tag rope!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

As they've done many times before, the Beverly Hills Blonds tag. Double whip in...DOUBLE FEATURE FLAPJACK! Then Ned lifts his partner for an atomic drop and drops him on Benjamin, adding a fresh nex sexy twist to a golden oldie -- the legdrop. A move made famous by another blond, brother.

ONE...

TWO...

KICKOUT!

Tag made to CPA, who sole purpose is to hit a PILEDRIVER and tag Simon back in. Mackenzie directs the Blonds to opposite corner...

COACH
They're going for it all here. The Atomic Blond.

...but they're so concerned about sabotage from Moss and Ausstin that they mistime their leap, or lose their balance and CROTCH themself in Simon's case, and NED EATS CANVAS!

COLE
Oh, my! Did that ever backfire on the Blonds.

Simon and Quentin race for the tag. Singleton the closer of the two and he makes the tag to CPA, followed by Benjamin to...BROCK AUSSTIN!

"YYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Both powerhouses meet up in the center of the ring and exchange haymakers. CPA the first to bend the rules, raking the eyes to set Brock for the HR Blockbuster (Dominator)...but it's countered with a backdrop and a huge clothesline!

COLE
I think the end may be near, Coach.

COACH
Oh, man. If he hits this you're probably right.

"This" being the F-Stunner-5, but the Handsome Hustler crawls up behind Brock and delivers a LOW BLOW. Charlie Moss takes exception to that and with one punch knocks Blanchard out to the floor. Ned isn't the only one to go out, Moss does as well, blindsided by a Simon Singleton dropkick. That gives the Enterprise a 2-on-1 advantage...until Quentin Benjamin comes flying into view, sending Simon and himself tumbling over the top with a clothesline!

COLE
What action! Only in the OAOAST!

Doubled over, Brock is left prone in the ring, and CPA capitalizes with a DDT!

ONE...

TWO...

THREE!!

COACH
New champions!

NO!!!

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!"

That took the breath out of everyone in the arena. It was thatclose. A melee ensues outside. The Blonds and America's Team slugging it out. Even Mackenzie gets involved, gouging Quentin's eyes. She goes to do the same to Charlie but is caught red-handed. Moss is about to give her a big wet one when CPA reaches through the ropes and grabs a handful of his hair. Blanchard and Singleton get their licks in as CPA holds Moss up for them. Suddenly, a FOOT comes between the Blonds and the head of CPA, catching him flush in the face!

COLE
Benjamin out of nowhere with the superkick!

Quentin takes care of the Blonds with a DOUBLE COCONUT. Inside, Brock takes care of CPA, locking him in THE KATAHAJIME!

COACH
Choke! That's a chokehold! This isn't mixed martial arts, it's professional wrestling. Illegal in our sport!

TAP~!

TAP~!

TAP~!

* DINGDINGDING *

"Punishment" by BIOHAZARD cues up, and America's Team join Brock inside where Nick Patrick awards them the titles and raises their hands in triumph.

BUFFER
Here are your winners and STILL 6-man tag team champions of the world...AMERICA'S TEAM and BROCK AUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

COACH
Despite the outcome, CPA was impressive tonight.

COLE
I agree. And I don't blame him for tapping out at all. Have you seen the size of Brock's arms? Once he locks you in the Katahajime you either tap immediately or prepare to pass out.

COACH
How do you prepare to pass out?! And I love how you totally avoided calling the hold a choke.

COLE
You know, I don't have time to argue with you. The bottom line, ladies and gentlemen, Brock Ausstin and America's Team have successfully defended their World 6-man tag team championship. And we'll be back.

Commercial break

The camera cuts to the HeldDOWN~! Interview Set where Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez is standing by with Josh Matthews. The crowd boos, then cheers.

JOSH MATTHEWS
Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez, last Monday on OAOAST Syndicated, you defeated Confusia to become the #1 Contender to the OAOAST Women's Championship, with a match against Ashley Street set for AngleMania VI. How are you feeling right now?

MS. LINDSAY GONZALEZ
Finally, Josh, my time has come! After four years on this roster, I am getting my due. At AngleMania VI, on Sunday April 1st, I am NOT going to disappoint at my first shot at the goal! That Women's Championship is coming to me, and will be around my sexy waist, and there's nothing that PUTA bitch, Ashley Street can do about it!

J. MATH
Ashley has spent the past year defending the Women's Title around the world. Do you think that may help her, since she has more in-ring experience then you do?

LINDSAY
Not at all, Josh! For you see, Ass-ley may have spent the past year defending the Women's Title against the world's best, but I've been keeping up too. I train every night in gyms all over the world INCLUDING Puerto's private gym in our home in San Juan! I am more ready for Ashley Street then she realizes! When we meet in the squared circle at AngleMania, little miss Ashley Street is going to be in for a rude awakening courtesy of the future Mrs. PRL, Lindsay Skyeone Gonzalez! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

JOSH MATTHEWS
Ashley Street will be in action next week on HeldDOWN~!. Will you be watching the match?

LINDSAY
Oh yeah, Josh. I will be watching that match up-close and personal! I am ready for AngleMania VI! The question is: Is Ass-ley Street ready for AngleMania VI...and ready for me?

JOSH MATTHEWS
Thank you for your time, Lindsay.

LINDSAY
Anytime, Josh.

Lindsay touches Josh Matthews' face.

JOSH MATTHEWS
Uhh...err...guys, back to you!

(Cut to Double C at Sofa Central.)

COLE
Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez talks a big game, but she'll need more than that to defeat Ashley Street and become Women's Champion at AngleMania.

COACH
Lindsay looked so hot. I think she'll be the hottest Women's Champion EVER. Let me think...yep, she'll definitely be the hottest Women's Champ ever!

COLE
Coach, get your mind out of the gutter! Anyway fans, next week, Ashley Street will be in action as we continue on our Road To AngleMania VI: Etched In Stone, only 31 days away!

*BbwWbAhmotherfuckerLlIiiBbbEErRrAATtTeeyYyOUUurRrMmmMmMiIInNnDddDd!!*

"RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The crowd in the Nippon Budokan, usually reserved and polite, come to their feet for "Liberate" by Disturbed. And for the first time on OAOAST programming since The Lethal Rumble, the OAOAST 24/7 Champion Bohemoth marches through the entrance way! Bohemoth lowers his orange-tinted sunglasses briefly to look out into the crowd, before marching coolly down the aisle.

BUFFER
The following contest is scheduled for one fall and is for the OAOAST 24/7 Championship! Introducing first... from Greenville, South Carolina! He weighs in at two hundred and eighty four pounds... the reigning and defending OAOAST 24/7 CHAMPION... "THE METEROSEXUAL MONSTER"... BBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO - HHHHHEEEEEEEEEMMMOOOOOOOOTTHHHHHH!!!!!

"RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
Bohemoth making his return to HeldDOWN~! after a lengthy tour over here in Japan, showing the world the ways of 24/7! And as you can tell, Bohemoth is VERY popular here in the Land Of The Rising Sun, not just the 24/7 Champion but of course a former HI-YAH World Heavyweight Champion.

COACH
To be fair, Bo's pretty popular everywhere.

Bohemoth jogs up the ring steps and enters the ring, scaling the far turnbuckles and flexing his muscles for the awe-inspired Tokyo crowd.

COLE
So, Bohemoth basically being picked up from his tour on the overlap between the worlds of the OAOAST and HI-YAH. And he has survived the entire tour with his 24/7 Title reign intact, to the best of anyone's knowledge.

COACH
The best of anyone's knowledge?

COLE
Well, the belt's on the line 24/7, so Bohemoth could have lost the title at any number of karaoke bars, regained it and just neglected to mention it. Although, I don't want to suggest anything. As it stands, Bohemoth is the longest reigning 24/7 Champion since of course Tha Puerto Rican.

COACH
And he's got a long way to go to match PRL.

COLE
That's true, yes.

As the music dies down and the lights stop their flickering, Bohemoth waits in the ring. And sudden flight of green and black streamers doesn't phase him in the slightest, because he's uber-cool and stuff. Bo stares across the ring at the opponent waiting nervously on him, an Arabian looking youngster with long red tights, some name or slogan written down his right leg in an Arab language.

BUFFER
And, in the ring his opponent and challenger... ABDULLAH ABIR NNEEEEEERRRRDDLLLLLYYYYYY!!

COACH
Wait, what!?

COLE
The adopted son of the Nerdly family, Abdullah Abir! I didn't know he was even in the wrestling business, although with the surname Nerdly I guess it's a given!

COACH
This is a rib, right?

*DINGDINGDING!*

As the bell sounds, Bo looks to be having the same thoughs as Coach is, looking confused at his opponent. After kneeling in the corner briefly, Abdullah Abir comes walking out of the corner with a sudden confidence and squares up to the six foot seven Meterosexual Monster, raising his arms in the air and chanting something in Arabic...

...BEFORE GETTING CLOTHESLINED OUT OF HIS BOOTS!!!

COACH
Yep, he's a Nerdly alright.

Bohemoth quickly scoops Abdullah back up off the canvas, scooping and slamming the adopted Nerdly in the centre of the ring. Poor Abdullah starts to writh around on the mat, still chanting to himself in Arabic, although it's intertwined with some 'oohs' and 'owws' as his back spasms.

COLE
This may not take long.

Again Abdullah is scooped off the canvas, Bohemoth whipping him coast to coast into one corner of the ring. From the opposite corner Bo then charges, CRUSHING Abdullah Abir in the corner with a big clothesline! Into the corner collapses AAN. Bohemoth drags him back out however, scooping him over his shoulder and directing him towards the centre of the ring. Quickly the crowd start cheering, anticipating Bo's display of explosive power, as he rushes out of the corner and just PLANTS Abdullah Abir with a Running Powerslam!!

COLE
Bohemoth making light work of Mama and Poppa Nerdly's adopted son here.

COACH
Adoption or no adoption, that Nerdly name is a curse, I'm telling you. You get stuck with that addendum and you're detined for a life of mediocrity, at best.

Bohemoth pops back to his feet and looks around the Budokan. This isn't the toughest test he's faced in this building in the past month or two, that's for sure. It usually takes a while to get to this point. But, seeing no point in dragging things out, Bohemoth comes to a stop on one side of the ring.

Thumbs Up.

THUMBS DOWN~!

COLE
Oh dear.

Unfortunately for Abdullah Abir, he found the inner strength to climb to his feet. Just in time to be scooped into the arms of The Epitome Of Masculinity. Bohemoth parades his hapless opponent around a little, before swinging him around...

...out...

...and DOWN~!

COLE
Erotic Awakening Of B!!

3!!

"RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

*DINGDINGDING!*

BUFFER
Your winner of the 'match'... and STILL OAOAST 24/7 Champion... BBOOOOOOOO - HHHEEEEEEEEMMOOOOOOTTHHHHH!!!

Bo stands over Abdullah Abir Nerdly and almost looks embarassed to be celebrating this win, accepting the 24/ Title from the referee and raising it over his head.

COLE
I think the word is 'comprehensive'.

COACH
That's one word for it.

COLE
Well, Bohemoth reminding us all what he's got in his locker. And the 24/7 Champion I'm sure will have his eye on AngleMania VI now that he's joining us back in America.

Climbing the turnbuckles, Bo raises the 24/7 Title to his adoring Japanese fans, as we go to something that's hopefully a lot better!

By the magic of television, we're transported to AngleSault's office. Decked out with regalia from his career, not to mention his namesake idol's, AngleSault is busy going over some papers, before noticing that the camera is on him. Suddenly he perks up and goes into P.R mode as he sets the papers aside.

ANGLESAULT
As I'm sure you all know, in thirty one days, the biggest event in OAOAST history AngleMania VI will eminate from Skydome in Toronto, Ontario Canada. Everyone is already buzzing about this monumental show. And never in this company's history has the demand for a place on a card been so high. Everyone wants the privilege of competing in front of over 67,000 people in one of the most impressive stadia in the world. Obviously, spots on the card are at a premium. So, to give as many of our great athletes as possible a chance to compete on the biggest show in our history, I am officially announcing that there will be a special 20 Man Over The Top Rope Battle Royal on April 1st.

Anglesault pauses for dramatic effect.

ANGLESAULT
However, this being AngleMania, I feel the need to up the stakes. To give something to the competitors to compete for. So, for the first time ever, at AngleMania VI we will witness as 20 Man Over The Top Rope MONEY IN THE BANK Battle Royal!!

"RRRRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!"

ANGLESAULT
The last man standing after all 19 other have been eliminated will recieve a guaranteed shot at the OAOAST World Heavyweight Championship, to be cashed in whenever he so chooses within the following twelve months. Participants will be announced in the coming weeks. In the meantime, we now return to the ring and more HeldDOWN~! action. Thank you.

(Back to SC)

COLE
That should be a very interesting match, Coach.  Someone we never would think of as "championship material" could earn himself a shot at the biggest title in the buisness!

COACH
They should all step aside because DA COACH is officially announcing his entry into that Money In The Bank battle royal!!

COLE
.....you don't have a wrestling license.  And you won't get paid if you don't sit next to me and announce the event.

COACH
.....oh yeah.  Never mind.  Go to the back.

We cut to the back where Josh Matthews' ugly mug appears on TV screens everywhere.

JOSH
Josh Matthews here, backstage on HeldDOWN~!, and I'm standing with the man who is heading to Anglemania to challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship, Zack Malibu.

*distant crowd pop, from those watching on the Angletron*

JOSH
So Zack, what're you drinking there?

(The camera pans over to Malibu, cheesily smirking into the camera as he holds a bottle of Arizona Energy Drink up, the label completely visible to the camera, and thus, the viewing audience.)

ZACK
It's Arizona Energy Drink, Josh! The only drink that can give me the energy to be a champion again!

(Malibu then takes the drink and chugs a good portion of it, finishing off with a "aaaaah" to verbally prove his thirst has been quenched.)

JOSH
So, uh...how'd you score that deal?

ZACK
Eh, Calvin stuck it on me. He's been doing all the shilling on the SWF shows, so I kinda got roped into this one.

JOSH
So, does it work?

ZACK
This? Oh yeah, absolutely. I drink it every day!

Malibu turns and winks to the camera, and gives a knowing nod, but then his face gets very, VERY serious.

JOSH
Well Zack, I can tell by your change in demeanor that you know why I'm here. This past week on the OAOAST Syndicated special, we saw a years-long feud come to a head, as you defeated Sly Sommers in a No Holds Barred match, and rekindled the friendship that you once had. Now, you've got a straight path to Anglemania, and a shot at a belt that most feel belongs around your waist more than anyone else, the World Heavyweight Championship.

ZACK
Drek Stone, Mr. World Heavyweight Champion, I'm gonna ask you a question. In your busy schedule, I hope you took the time to see what went down on Syndicated. I hope you took the time to see what happened with Zack Malibu and Sly Sommers. I hope you have the image of that match burned into your head, because THAT, Drek Stone, is what true respect is all about...something that YOU need to learn, badly. Two men, with a personal hatred deeper than even yours and mine, Drek, went into that ring on Syndicated and through all caution to the wind, TORE EACH OTHER APART, and after all was said and done, buried the hatchet, putting to bed once and for all the tension that ruined a friendship. Sly Sommers stood in that ring at the end of that match as my peer, as my equal, as my FRIEND, because amidst all the backstabbing and politicking, amidst all the tension and brawling, there was RESPECT lying under it all. You Drek, you don't have that benefit. The World Heavyweight Champion, ducking all challengers, no-showing events, SELLING OUT THE COMPANY THAT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO REPRESENT. Two years ago, you tried to start a revolution, start a war that promised a new beginning...you promised that things would change, Drek, and if this is what you had in mind all along, then the world should be glad you failed! People like Scotty Static and Johnny Jax and Jamie O'Hara, people whose respect I have earned, should be thankful they broke away from you, because people like YOU are killing the business we love! Face it Drek, you're a victim of your own hype. You don't hold a candle to any of the OAOAST champions from the past. You're not the equal of men like Caboose, like CWM, like Anglesault and Alfdogg...men who have BLED for that belt, who left their families and friends behind, who fought wars that would break a man like you, all for the HONOR, not the luxury, but the HONOR to hold the OAOAST World Heavyweight Championship! Our hearts and souls are in that belt, and to you it's a showpiece, but to me and my equals, that sixteen pounds of gold that you cling to is OUR LIFE! Our lives went into that belt, and you, you use it as a prop to feed your own insatiable ego. You dodge responsibility, you have no honor, NO RESPECT for any of us, and it's only fitting that I, the man whom you've desperately tried to eliminate, to force out of this company, be the one to put to rest, once and for all, your tainted championship reign. Anglemania is just around the corner, Drek, and what that means for you, is simply that the end is near.

Malibu backs away from the camera, and then heads off-camera, leaving Josh Matthews to marvel at the intensity in his words. Josh then picks up the Arizona Energy Drink and takes a quick swig, giving another knowing nod to the camera before we cut to....

.....another part of the back and see James Riggs confidently making his way to the ring, all buisness.  Naturally, Staci stands beside him in a white button-down dress shirt, black slacks and heels (see, because he's all buisness she's wearing business.....never mind).

COLE
There we see James Riggs on his way to the ring for his X-Division tournament match....

Suddenly, someone steps into their path, stopping the both of them cold.  That person is James Wolfenstein.  He and Riggs stare each other down for a moment as Staci steps back, preparing for a fight.....but Wolfenstein steps aside and gallantly gestures towards the gorilla position.

WOLFENSTEIN (with a smirk)
Good luck.

It's the way that those word escape his lips that causes Riggs to continue staring at Wolfenstein even as Staci pulls his arm, trying to snap him back into focus.  The pair continue their walk as the camera focuses on Wolfenstein, still smirking.

COLE
The match is next!

Commercial break

The camera cuts to the backstage area where The Lightning Crew is beating up on Caboose! The crowd boos!

COLE
What--that--that's Caboose!

COACH
They're kicking his ass!

Vitamin X, Cuban Wall, Mr. Boricua, and The Bone Thug all beat on Caboose at the same time! And the odds are too much for Caboose to handle.

COLE
They're ganging up on him! Vitamin X! Mr. Boricua! Cuban Wall! P.R.'s cousin, The Bone Thug! They're all manhandling Caboose!

COACH
See, if this was the Caboose of old, he would have knocked all of them out right about now!

COLE
Not now, Coach!

Vitamin X grabs the severely weakened Caboose and throws him head-first into the garage door! The other members of The Lightning Crew taunt the OAOAST Original while Brains & Brawn beat on Caboose some more!

COLE
He's on his own! 4 against 1! Not even Caboose can overcome these odds! This is gang warfare here!

VITAMIN X
Get him up! GET HIM UP!

VX throws Caboose into the waiting arms of Mr. Boricua. Mr. B places Caboose in between his legs. He then lifts Caboose up high into the air.

COLE
No! No!

The Lightning Crew cheers him on! Mr. Boricua drives Caboose THROUGH a table with the LATINO BOMB~!!!!!!

COACH
Latino Bomb! Latino Bomb! Caboose is knocked out! Serves him right for what he did to Vitamin X earlier!

COLE
Caboose has just been knocked unconscious! Another victim of The Lightning Crew!

Boricua, Wall, Bone Thug, and Vitamin X celebrate what they've just done! Caboose is not moving.

VITAMIN X
YEAH! YEAH! BOO-YAH~! OH YEAH!

The Lightning Crew members laugh manically. Vitamin X walks on over to Caboose's carcass and bends down, so that he can get a good look at the man who attacked him earlier.

VITAMIN X
You asked for this, Caboose! EVERYTHING THAT I WILL DO TO YOU YOU ASKED FOR! This is only the beginning, my friend. Starting now, I DECLARE WAR ON YOU! And you'll have to no one to blame but yourself. Everything that happens to you from now on will be your own fault! You're going to learn the hard way that I am THAT much better than YOU! Caboose, starting now...YOU'RE MY BITCH!

Vitamin X spits in Caboose's face!

VITAMIN X
Come on, let's go!

Vitamin X, Mr. Boricua, Cuban Wall, and The Bone Thug walk away. Cuban Wall kicks Caboose while he leaves. Caboose is still knocked out, lying in the wreckage of the table. The crowd boos.

We are back in AngleSault's office, Sault racking up the Fantasy Points on OAOAST.com this week! Or, not. Anyway he's back to his miscellanous paperwork as the door to his office opens, with a courteous knock of course, by LEON RODEZ (who still warrants his name in capitals every time he appears)!

LEON
You wanted to see me Mr... uhm... Mister... Sault?

ANGLESAULT
'Anglesault' will be fine.

LEON
Sure thing.

ANGLESAULT
Sit down, please. (waits for Leon to sit) Unfortunately, I've got some bad news for you. Over the past couple of days we got in contact with your registered doctor and he's told us, in no uncertain terms, you're not fit to compete. And it's very unlikely you'll be fit to compete by the time AngleMania rolls around. So, although you made the challenge and Cortez accepted... the OAOAST can't sanction the match in good conscience.

Leon rolls his eyes. He knows better than AngleSault what his doctor's prognosis was and deep down he expected this kind of a hiccup.

ANGLESAULT
I hate to do this to you Leon. Not least because of the interest your return would have brought about for the show. But, you're a valuable asset to the company. One of the most popular talents on the roster. And you've already been out four months, we can't risk you suffering another injury and missing more ring-time, if not worse. After all, secondary injuries often have worse consquences than the primary injuries.

LEON
I appreciate the concern.

ANGLESAULT
(stands to see Leon out)
Well, I'm glad you understand. In the meantime, we'll continue to bring you in whenever we can for commentary and whatever...

LEON
No, no. I appreciate the concern... but, I don't need it. What I need is to get back in a ring, competing.

ANGLESAULT
I understand that, but we can't put you in a ring until you recieve doctor's clearance. The laywers would go nuts if we did and usually that sort of thing wouldn't concern me, but in a way I'd be on their side.

LEON
Then I'll get doctor's clearance.

ANGLESAULT
You might.

Agreeing, Leon hangs his head a little.

ANGLESAULT
Leon, this match with Cortez is going to be a big deal. But if you don't have doctor's clearance, you can't compete. I can't knowingly announce a match like this for AngleMania, knowing in the back of mind there's a good chance it'll have to be cancelled at a later date. So unless I've got a 100% guarantee that you're going to be able to compete, I'm not going to book the match. The moment you get doctor's clearance then I'll get right onto the contracts, but until then, I'm afraid there's no way I can.

Standing up, Leon realises he's fighting a losing battle. But not one to give up, he stops short of leaving and turns back to 'Sault, who's just about to return to that paperwork again.

LEON
Look, you should know better than anyone how I feel. You broke your neck... or, was that Kurt Angle... look, anyway, you should know how I feel. You used to be a competitor. You know what it's like to have that competitive drive in your blood and I'm sure you also know what it's like to have that blood flow stemmed with an injury.

ANGLESAULT
Yeah. I do.

LEON
Then you know how BADLY I need to get back into a ring. I'm slowly going nuts, sitting at home, watching the show every Thursday and wishing I was here. Neck injuries are serious business. But if I didn't feel like I was ready, I wouldn't have called your front office asking to be at Syndicated. AngleMania is still a month away. That's a month's more rest and rehab and by then, chances are I'll be good to go, so long as I've got something to work to. Rehabbing with no end date in sight is a long and frustrating process and to be honest, most of the time it's felt like a huge waste of my time. It's like an endless cycle and it's driving me crazy. I need a light at the end of the tunnel. And Todd Cortez at AngleMania is that light.

ANGLESAULT
Leon, I don't know what to tell you...

LEON
What if I can guarantee you I'll have doctor's clearance by AngleMania?

ANGLESAULT
Then no problem. But, you can't guarantee that.

LEON
What if I give you my word?

AngleSault seems to be waning a little, but the head of the company tries to stay responsible and just shakes his head sadly.

LEON
Okay... then what if I can give you something that's as good as a guarantee. Something to show you how serious I am about getting cleared in time.

ANGLESAULT
Like what?

Leon mulls it over in his head for a second, before his eyes light up a little.

LEON
Like my devotion to the company. You get on the phone to whoever you have to, clear it with the lawyers, clear it with the front office. Get me whatever papers I need to sign, any waivers you want to keep the company out of responsibility. Book the match for AngleMania. And if, IF I don't get doctor's clearance by April 1st then I'll personally go out into that ring and explain it to the people... and, to make up for the embarrassment to the company... I'll work the next twelve months for free.

ANGLESAULT
What do you mean...

LEON
You can give my paycheck to charity, put it into the catering budget, use it to give yourself a payrise. I don't care. If I can't deliver Leon Rodez versus Todd Cortez at AngleMania VI, I'll work completely free of pay for the next year.

ANGLESAULT
You can't possibly be serious.

LEON
I'm not serious often, but believe me I've never been more serious in my life. You can have it in writing if need be, so long as you make the match.

Torn, the boss looks at a loss for what to do for a moment. Leon has leant on the desk in the middle of his rant and isn't budging, in the vain hope this vaguely threatening position might influence AngleSault's decision.

ANGLESAULT
I'll see what I can do.

And whether it did or not, Leon gets an answer he can live with and breathes a sigh of relief, enthusiastically shaking Sault's hand.

LEON
Thank you. You won't regret it, I promise.

ANGLESAULT
I hope not.

*Cut to Sofa Central*

COLE
Well, I'm not sure if that's a confirmation yet or not. But, it seems Leon Rodez versus Todd Cortez is still potential on the cards for AngleMania VI!

COACH
Leon must really want to compete bad if he's willing to work for free.

COLE
For an entire year no less. Just think Coach, if we don't see Leon in action at AngleMania, there'll finally be someone in the company who's earning less than you!

COACH
True dat.

*DING DING DING*

Renegade hits and Reject strides through the entrance doors into the arena for our next contest.

BUFFER
The next contest here on HeldDOWN is a quarterfinal match in the tournament to crown a NEW X-Division champion!  Introducing first, from the Bronx, weighing in at two hundred and thirty-five pounds.....RRRRREJECT!!

COLE
We're back here from Tokyo and we're ready to find out who will take on Tha Puerto Rican in the semi-finals of this tournament in a matchup of two of the prohibitive favorites.  

COACH
ABLDP.

COLE
What?

COACH
Anyone But Longdogger Pete.

COLE
Oh, stop.

Reject rolls into the ring and quickly doffs his black vest and bandana, he himself all buisness tonight.  The music fades and is replaced by the opening drums to Dani California, signaling the entrance of the opponent and his "leading lady" as they step through the sliding doors as well.

BUFFER
Introducing his opponent.  Being accompanied to the ring by Staci, he hails from Torrence, California and weighs in at two hundred and thirty-two pounds.  This is JAAAAAAAAAAAAMES RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGSSSSSSS!!!!

Staci leads the OAOAST's 4th ranked "power couple" down the aisle and to ringside.  She looks back to James with a smile and trots up the steps.  Though it doesn't give him the same view as a skirt night, it still reminds James that he needs to get some buns after the show.  Staci sits on the middle rope and swings her legs up, crossing them as they rest on the rope, allowing James to step through the opening, rubbing Staci on the chin as he does so.

COACH
I love that entrance.  Nothing beats a woman swiging her legs up for you.

COLE
OKAY, before I'm ill, let's talk about the match.  Both of these men love to utilize their speed in their matches, so expect this to be a very high-paced matchup.

Referee Earl Hebner checks both men for weapons while giving final instructions.  Satisfied, he calls for the bell.

*DING DING*

The two men circle around the ring, reaching tenatively in for a knucklelock before pulling away.  Riggs makes the first move, going low and tripping Reject up before grabbing a side headlock.  Reject gets back to a vertical base and backs Riggs into the ropes, shooting him off, but Riggs knocks him down off the rebound.  Reject pops back to his feet and leapfrogs Riggs as he charges again, waiting until Riggs comes back before cracking him with a spinning wheel kick.  He covers.

1....but Riggs quickly kicks out.  Reject pulls him up and whips him off the ropes again.  He puts his head down and Riggs climbs up onto his shoulders, looking for a headscissors or a victory roll, but Reject grabs him by the hips and vaults Riggs into the top turnbuckle, following it up with a clothesline that sends Riggs toppling to the floor.  

*APPLAUSE*

COLE
This crowd is showing their appreciation for this hot action to start things.

Reject waits for Riggs to stumble back to his feet before charging and sliding towards him with a baseball slide, but Riggs has it scouted and sidesteps it.  Reject charges towards Riggs on the outside, but Riggs trips him up and sends him facefirst into the ring steps.  He slams Reject's face into them again, collecting a kiss from Staci for the effort.  He rolls Reject back into the ring and hops onto the apron, pulling on the top rope to propel himself into a hilo onto him.  He covers.

2......but it isn't enough.  Riggs plays to the crowd...but the crowd's attention is suddenly focused elsewhere as we see James Wolfenstein making his way to the ring.

COACH
What the hell is he doing out here?

Riggs complains to the referee, but Hebner simply tells him that he can't do anything about it unless James acts first.  He watches Wolfenstein circle the ringside area, passing Staci as he heads towards Sofa Central.  Reject takes advantage of the distraction and schoolboys Riggs.

2......but Riggs kicks out.

COLE
It looks like James Wolfenstein is joining us, but we have to take a break.  We will be right back with more of this match!

Commercial break

As we return, Reject catches a kick attempt by Riggs, steps over the leg, and cracks Riggs with a spinkick.

COLE
Back on HeldDOWN as...here's a cover!

NO!  Riggs barely kicks out.

"OOOOOOOHHHH!"

COLE
As I said, we're back on HeldDOWN from Tokyo as this X-Divsion tournament match has certainly heated up.  James Wolfenstein has joined us.  James, why are you out here?

WOLFENSTEIN

COACH
You just want to cause trouble, don't you?

WOLFENSTEIN

COLE
Wait, Reject is heading to the top.  He might be poised to finish this match right now!

Reject stands on the top rope, steadying himself before he leaps off with a flying elbowdrop....that hits nothing but canvas!  Reject immediately grabs his right arm in serious agony.  

COLE
Nobody home and Reject looks hurt.

COACH
What do you think of that, James?

WOLFENSTEIN

COACH
Yeah, thought so.

Riggs immediately zeroes in on the right arm, stomping it, twisting it and pulling at the socket.  Riggs drags him to the ropes and wraps the arm in the ropes, pulling on it as Reject grunts in pain.  Since he is on the side closest to the announce table, Riggs shouts some smack talk to Wolfenstein, who takes it with the same neutral expression.  Staci cheers Riggs on as she walks around the ringpost to stand in front of Sofa Central.  Riggs grabs an armbar and looks out to Wolfenstein again, spitting and snorting in his direction before turning his attention back to Reject.  Suddenly, a smirk crosses Wolfenstein's face.  The same smirk he had earlier.  He removes his headset and stands.

COLE
Wait a minute, James.

COACH
Don't even try anything!

Wolfenstein walks up behind Staci, taps her on the shoulder, and plants a big wet one on her lips!!

"YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

COACH
HEY!!  RAPE!!!  RAAAAPE!!

COLE
COACH!! Remember our word filters!

COACH
Sorry.  MET!!!!!  METTTTT!!!!!!!

Riggs sees his wife being kissed and releases the hold, stomping over to the ropes and leaning out.  Wolfenstein reaches over and pulls Staci towards him, causing the couple to knock heads, knocking Riggs back...right into a Eulogy from Reject!!

COLE
EULOGY!!  Here's the cover!

3!!!

*DING DING*

COACH
NO!!

COLE
He got him!  Reject advances!

Wolfenstein, his job done, walks towards the ramp, a satisfied smile on his face.

BUFFER
Here is your winner...RRRRRREJECT!!!!

COLE
Reject will face Tha Puerto Rican in the semifinals!

COACH
Wolfenstein just made a big mistake.  A BIIIG mistake!

Staci, still coughing and retching from the kiss, slides into the ring to check on her man as we fade to commercial.

Commercial break

We fade in to find a livid James Riggs stomping through the halls.  He stops at the locker room door and kicks it open, startling about a half dozen wrestlers that are hanging out.  

RIGGS
WOLFENSTEIN!  Where is he!?

*Silence*

RIGGS
I know his locker is in here, so somebody better start talking RIGHT NOW or I'm going to beat on all of you instead.

BROCK AUSSTIN
Hey, wildman, he just left a few minutes ago.  But if you want a fight, I can certainly oblige.

Riggs grunts and exits, dragging the camera man out with him and breaking into a run.  The camera bounces violently as Roger tries to keep up, but we see Riggs throw open a door to the parking lot.

RIGGS
HEY!

*SCREEEEEEEEEEECH*

He runs after a silver Toyota, but Wolfenstein burns rubber and zooms away from the scene, leaving Riggs standing in the chilly air in just his wrestling tights.

RIGGS
You wanna up the stakes?  (He nods) It's on.

(BACK TO SC)

COLE
Folks, the oaoast investigative bureau, dug into The Enterprise's video vault earlier this morning to unearth some interesting footage that was shot just one day ago. Let's take a look....

RECORDED WENDESDAY THE 27TH

The scene is Oceanwell, a three year old Miami restaurant, owned by the infamously wealthy Moneymaker family. The amazing South Beach stunner is renowned among wealthy Miami residents for it's cutting edge cusine, and food that sings a bright flurry of notes, each announcing that you have finally reached culinary shangri-la. Though the establishment would typically be loaded down with socialites debating over whether to get the tomato gazpacho or wild venison tataki, that is not the case tonight. It's sole patron is it's owner, Theodore Moneymaker, dressed for a fantastic occasion in a thousand dollar navy suit. Beside him resides his dutiful comrade, Christopher Patrick Allen, muscular physique uncomfortably crammed into a white button down shirt and a pair of black slacks.

THEODORE MONEYMAKER
She's late. Very late as a matter of fact. See, I wanted to send a car out for her, chauffeur her to this five star establishment, as any man of my stature might do for a beautiful guest. But no, that floozy has effectively been brainwashed by that out-of-touch wrench of a woman. I am woman, hear me roar. Pfft. I am Theodore Moneymaker, and you don't want to feel my wrath. To stand up a member of the Moneymaker clan up is to court a punishment worse then death. Hahahahahaha!

CPA (patting Theodore on the shoulder)
Right on, boss.

Silence ensues when the sound of a car is heard in the background, screeching tires and all. A pink sports car pulls up in front of the restaurant. Several seconds later the front door swings open to reveal the guest of honor, Miss Alix Maria Spezia. Unlike her host and his lackey, Alix isn't exactly dressed for fine dinning establishment eating. Outfitted a dark grey Abercombie t-shirt that houses the number 31 in bright orange font, and short white shorts, she certainly does not fit the restaurant's high standards of dress. Theodore is scarcely able to brush aside his intense disgust for her lack of respect for his family's time honored dress code.

ALIX SPEZIA
Heeeeere's Allllly!

Moneymaker puts on a sign of false humility and strides across the marble floor with head bowed in respect. He takes Alix's hand in a bowed embrace, which causes her to lick him....? Well, not her exactly but her Yorkshire Terrier. Yes, you read that right. Masking disgust, he moves to her other hand. A sharp pain instantly appears on his cheek followed by a soft trickle of blood. His eyes drift to find the cause of his wound, but they don't move far as a fluffy white kitten is staring him in the face. Theo tries has hardest to appear clam and relaxed while he address Alix over her unusual tag alongs.

MONEYMAKER
You, uh, brought your pets with you?

ALIX
A horse is a horse, of course, of course! A mommy should never leave her babies at home. This is my doggie Nikki (Alix grabs the dog's paw and makes it wave) He's waving at you! Isn't he just the cutest widdle thing? And this is his kitty Shayne.

MONEYMAKER
They are ador....wait, stop, your dog has a cat?

ALIX
It was a kawanza gift. Gawd, I was such a proud grandmommy when he rediscovered his West African roots at such a young age.  
(to CPA)
Fight the power, all the way, right, brother?

CPA
B-)

ALIX
Yeah, right on!

MONEYMAKER
Is the cat a boy or a girl?

ALIX
We don't know, it hasn't really decided yet. I feel it's very important to allow gender identity to be a choice between feline, spirit, and possibly a pair of scissors and some band aids.

MONEYMAKER
Goodness, I thought I was the only one who felt that way! Christopher, my good man, why don't you attend to the pretty kitties? You know, have a little fun with them, if you know what I mean.

CPA
Loud and clear, boss.

A sinister glee on his face, CPA takes Alix's pets into his arms. The animals have no wish to spend their time with the surly bruiser and desperately try to escape his clutches.

CPA
(to the pets)
Be afraid of the big black man. Be very afraid. Heh heh heh.

ALIX  (mocking Moneymaker's trademark comic book villain laughter)
Mwaaaahhaaaahha!

MONEYMAKER (barely able to suppress his annoyance)
Bring anymore of your stu-- I mean pets?

ALIX
Just Terry Taylor, but he can wait in the car.

MONEYMAKER
Far better accommodations then he deserves! With animal control situated, I think that introductions are in order! Aside from our unfortunate tussle at Mainframe Monday, I don't believe we have properly made each others acquaintance, I am very humbled to meet you...

ALIX
Woah, and I thought I had a crappy name! Very humbled to meet you? That name totally sucks!

MONEYMAKER
I agree. Thankfully it is not mine. I am Theodore Moneymaker, and I am humble tireless servant of a demanding and all too fickle public. The big guy over there is my personal debt collector and Enterprise Director of Security, Christopher Patrick Allen. CPA for short. And you, my beautiful starlet, are Alix Maria Spezia. I have admired you from a far for quite some time. I saw you at the Oscars on Sunday, and you were beyond stunning, a true picture of female brilliance. Dare I say you made Reese Witherspoon look like the decaying maggot filled corpse of the late Ava Gardner.

ALIX
That is like the sweetest thing anyone has said to me in the past twenty minutes! Yeah it was a killer time, except the whole not allowed within fifty feet of Jodie Foster by order of the California courts kinda put a damper on things. But I think with suitable brainwashing and mind altering drugs, she and I can become best of buds!

MONEYMAKER
What you hold in true in your heart will come true in reality, that's what I've always been told.

ALIX
That's funny, I was always told, if the waters blue it's for you, if it's yellow your in trouble!

MONEYMAKER
That could probably save you few bucks on laundry detergent, that much is for sure. Um, yes, I believe our chef, named chef of the year by the Miami Herald is almost done with dinner, perhaps we should take a seat so that we may get into the matters of the day?

Moneymaker leads Alix to her seat, holding her chair out for her like a true gentlemen should. Unfortunately his moment of politeness comes to an involuntary halt when his cellphone rings. The consummate business man, Moneymaker pulls it from his coat pocket to answer the call. However his hyperactive guest, interjects herself, snatching the phone from his fingers and acting as his secretary for the night.

ALIX (in a sultry voice)
Hi, if you're eighteen or over and have access to a valid credit card, then stay on the line and get ready to get hot, sweaty, and horny, with the sexiest Latin babes in...

Trying his damnedest not to explode at Alix's unceasing goofiness, Moneymaker snatches the phone from her hands, and nervously slides it next to his ear.

MONEYMAKER
Uh...hello Mr. President.

ALIX
The president?! Dude, would Krista love to get her hands on him. Gimmie the phone so I can give Dubbya a piece of my mind!

MONEYMAKER
(fighting off Alix)
Very sorry about that, sir. Yes, always willing to lend my country a helping hand. This weekend? Excellent, sir. Okay...okay...okay. Bye.

ALIX
You didn't give me the phone! Meanie!

MONEYMAKER
You never said please.

ALIX
Oh, no! Mother told me one day that'd come back to haunt me.

MONEYMAKER
Well, perhaps, you might tell me a bit about yourself. You are such an intriguing individual. But so much of what I know of you is gleaned from People magazine articles or Ned's strungout ramblings. Tell me about your life. Please.

He leans in the close, the candle on the table flickering bellow his green eyes. A grin passes onto his lips, letting Alix know his keen interest of her history.

ALIX
The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.  Waaaaait, that wasn't my life, that was a monolouge from Austin Powers. Oopsie!

Theodore leans back in his chair, beaming with false admiration of this unique woman.

MONEYMAKER
You....are like no one I have ever met before.

ALIX
Ya know, I get that alot. But this is the first time it hasn't been followed by an admittance to a state psychiatric facility.

Shunning the idea of service with a smile, a glum waiter drags his weary carcass to the table, pushing a cart containing the exquisite entres of the night.

WAITER
Dinner is served, sir. Anything else I can do for you? Shoe shine? Tap dance? Soft shoe routine? Minstriel Show?

MONEYMAKER
No, thank you. Everything is just fine. Keep up this fine service and you might find a shiny nickel in your pant pocket when the night is over.

WAITER (muttering to himself)
You might find a shiny boot stuck up your....

MONEYMAKER
What's that?

WAITER
Nothing sir. Nothing at all.

ALIX
Oooh lookie, your awesome waiter arranged the noodles to spell out the words “HELP ME! I AM BEING HELD AGAINST MY WILL! SEND WORD TO MY FAMILY IN KENYA THAT I AM ALIVE BUT NOT WELL!” Cute!

Wright turns to CPA and motions towards the waiter, nodding towards the kitchen, and angrily making a throat slashing gesture. Alix meanwhile has turned strangely serious.

ALIX
Not that a free trip to Miami isn't the awesomest thing ever, buuuuuuut can I ask why I'm here? I mean, you know, we're not Nicole Kidman and Naomi Watts on the friendship scale. There isn't a whole lot in common between the twenty eight year old, peyote smoking, owner of a tiny gourmet cookie shop in West Hollywood, and a twenty four year old billion dollar heir, who has the ravaged facial features and eyes of eternal despair that typically belong to a forty three year old meth addict sleeping on the side of the Sunset Blvd exit on the 101.

MONEYMAKER
You'd be surprised. You and I really are a lot alike.

ALIX
Ya sure about that?

MONEYMAKER
Unquestionably. When you look past the philosophical differences, the sociological nuances,and exterior framework, you see that the psychological trappings are simply two of a kind. If I may be so bold, the same things make us feel good.

ALIX
Ooooh, like wearing thongs backwards.

MONEYMAKER
Okay, some of the same things. One of those things that shines light upon our hearts is the role of leadership.

ALIX
Oh, I have natural leadership skills. Like, in high school I was alternate assistant captain of the pom squad. But that was until they kicked me out after I got into a fist fight with our celebrity fundraiser. The cops totally overreacted! Who knew Scott Baio would be in a coma for six weeks? As for the old man who ended up in the hospital? If someone had told me he was an arch bishop ahead of time, maybe I would've told him not to smoke near the helium tank.

MONEYMAKER
So you understand? You, like me, are a leader of men. We are ones who shine the beacon for the lost dregs of America to follow. Forgive me if I get to personal with my commentary, but I must confide in someone. I have long yearned to ascend to the very heights of executive power within my family's expansive business ventures. But time and time again I am shut out, to no fault of my own. And why?

ALIX
Because you're hideously ugly?

MONEYMAKER
No! Well, possibly. No, because they say my time will come when I'm older....possibly wiser. Nonsense. Age is no measure of wisdom. They keep me from power, from true leadership, because it is the last hold my family has on me. This is how they control me. Once I have complete dominance over the Moneymaker empire how will they make me do their bidding?

ALIX
It's not like they can make you do it now.

MONEYMAKER
I know, I know. That's the precisely the point, my dear. I am younger then any male in the Moneymaker family. Wiser. Stronger. Better. They pleaded with me not to fight with Tony, that traitorous cancer. I left Tony for dead! He will never show his face within the oaoast again and that is because of me! The supposed strongest man in my family, turned into a weeping child at my feet. And if they can't control me now, how will they once I acquire true leadership within the family? I will become more powerful then the entire Moneymaker clan put together! That is why they keep me down. They fear my power. They fear me.

ALIX
Ah-ha.

MONEYMAKER
They fear my rise to leadership because of what I might do with it. All my life I have been instructed that preservation of the Moneymaker name was the most paramount drive of my life. Even if it's preservation came at the expense of those in need, those in the lower classes. As a young boy, even in my early twenties, I thought nothing of that order, I was concerned with nothing but sitting around the pool, and screwing anything that moved. But as I got older, I looked around, and I saw that the work of my family wasn't going towards the betterment of society as a whole. No. It seemed all my family's efforts were singularly devoted to the task of oppressing as many people as possible. I spent my whole life climbing a mountain only to find its the wrong mountain.

ALIX
Mountains can't be wrong! Unless they're underwater, then they're islands.

MONEYMAKER
That's why I formed The Enterprise, to advance my own goals of eternal love, caring, and tolerance. Sometimes our methods have been called into question.  But I feel that what we're doing is for the benefit of the greater good. My conscience is not clear, but my heart truly is. But thanks to my last name and the atrocities attached to it, people have lost all respect for what I might be able to contribute. I am shunned by the left wingers as a fraud. Detested by the right as a traitor.  

ALIX
Then why did the President call you if the right detests you?

MONEYMAKER
(under breath)
Hmm, you're smarter than you look.

ALIX
Huh?

MONEYMAKER
I mean, when I speak for fairness and equal rights I am ignored at best, mocked at worst. My power is starting to dwindle, my leadership is being called into question. And both will surely erode should I not take hold of some kind of platform, a symbol that would cause people the world over to stand behind me, unified, knowing that I am a.....champion

ALIX
Can we kinda move this along? I'm starting to sober up, which might explain why I no longer see Hendrix's head sticking out of your right elbow.

MONEYMAKER
I'll be blunt. I need your help in obtaining that symbol. I thought winning the Anderson Cup would've been sufficient, but it's only fanned the flames of disdain! There's no satisfying these beasts! Alix Maria Spezia, I need your tag team titles. I know we're scheduled to do battle at Anglemania, but that's exactly what they want us to do. Divide and conquer. They don't want a unified front fighting for equality, they want to see us destroy each other. We can't fight. Too much harm would come from that. Now, I would do anything to ensure that you and Krista remain healthy champions for not months, but years to come. But in this current political climate, that simply isn't an option. Action must be taken, and the prestige of your championship coupled with my wealth is the exact combination we need to right the wrongs set forth by oppressors. I understand that this is an Inconvenient Truth for you, that is why I am willing to offer you a monetary settlement for your championship belts.

Besieged by indignation, Ally leaps from her chair in horror, casting a disgusted look towards the suddenly pale face of Moneymaker. CPA rises from his seat, readying himself to defend his less then honorable employee should the need arise.

ALIX
Ewwww! I knew it! I knew it! At first I thought you just waiting till you bored me to sleep so you could slip something in my drink and fondle my helpless body.

SIMON
(behind camera)
Damn! How'd she know about that?

NED
(also behind camera)
Shut up and keep filming.

ALIX
But this is way worse! I would never in fifty trillion, eighty billion, sixty gazillion years sell you...how, much are we talkin' about?

MONEYMAKER
Three hundred thousand dollars.

ALIX
I'll never sell the tag team titles to you! Shyea right! Like you could sweet talk me, “oh you're like no one I've ever met before, you looked so good at the Oscars, ooh I wanna spank your booty Secretary style.” Puh-leaze, I wasn't born yesterday, and if I was how would you explain my ability to walk or talk or do long division. Answer: You couldn't! You wanna help the poor and  the oppressed, huh? Attention K-Mart shoppers, we have a special on lying assholes on aisle six, and  a sale on enormous pricks in aisle four! Yeah right! Los Diablos are the most oppressed guys I've ever met in all my six lives, and you poured out hundreds of thousands of dollars to harass, attack, make fun of, and assault them almost every week! The tag team titles aren't a symbol of anything to you. They're just some cheap piece of jewelry you can show off to make you feel like your better then everyone else. Yeah,well guess what, chico, they're my cheap piece of jewelry that I'm using to belittle those of lower social and economic status and they aren't for sale. Unless of course you're willing to go up to five hundred thousand dollars. And a pony. I love, love, love, ponies! But unless you can pull a pony out your butt, in which case you should have a prostate exam like right now, then forget it, because you're never gonna get it! Never ever gonna get it!

MONEYMAKER
Damn it, girl, are you that much of a fool? Do you not realize the offer being presented to you? Open your eyes, woman, and wake up to reality, The Enterprise is an unstoppable force, a machine that mows down any in it's path without discrimination. All who have stood before The Enterprise have fallen and fallen hard! When The Enterprise sets it sight on you, there is no escape. None! I do not care how famous, how popular you and your girlfriend happen to be. The Moneymaker empire crushes everything. Do you not understand the severity of the situation our winning the Anderson Cup has put you in? I am doing you a favor! I'm giving you the chance to spare yourself and your partner a sound thrashing at Anglemania from the finely honed wrestling skills of Anderson Cup winners. Not only that but I am paying you a handsome reward, when in truth it should be you offering me money for this extension of mercy. You should be on your knees, thanking me for the offering I just presented you!

ALIX
Unlike, you and Christian on the weekends, I don't get down on my knees for any man. If I'm not gonna say no to drugs, I'm sure gonna say no to offers that sound like they came from someone on drugs. N-O, mister! Now if you'll excuse I have to make like a banana and leave....er make like a tree and split. Wait, crap! You know what I meant, I don't have to repeat it.

Alix rises from her table and snatches her pets, who look fine but wait until a few hours later, from CPA, then departs out the door. Theodore gazes at the spot where the vexatious woman once resided, his rumpled features pushed down into agonized despair. With troubled mind, he bleakly motions to Simon Singleton to cease filming. But owing to some warped journalistic credo, The Video Voyeur keeps the camera rolling.

MONEYMAKER
Hmmmmm. Not as stupid as I was lead to believe. It's unthinkable that she of all people saw through my ruse that easily. One way or another, their title reign will be coming to an abrupt ending, and I promise you this, Miss Spezia, that ending will assuredly come before Anglemania.  Haahhhaahaha!

NED (off screen)
You the man, Theo! Haaahahhahaa!

CPA
Haahaahhaa!

Shockingly Ally makes a quick return to the restaurant, giving hope to Moneymaker's frayed heart that has ill fated deal may be resurrected.

ALIX
Forgot my purse!

She snatches her handbag, and departs once more, leaving Moneymaker to stew over his failed plot as we fade out.

COLE
Selling the title?  Who does he think she is, That 70s Dude?

COACH
$300K for the belts?  That's a STEAL!  Those things are only worth like $75 each anyway.

COLE (listening on headset)
What's that?  Folks, I've just gotten word from Anglesault's office that, next week, James Riggs and James Wolfenstein will go one-on-one in the ring!  Two of the OAOAST's rising stars will battle right here next week!  

COACH
Wolfenstein is going to pay for violating poor Staci.

COLE
You just wish you had the stones to do that yourself.

We cut backstage once again -- man, it seems like so much more happens in the locker rooms than it does in the ring, doesn't it -- to where Drek Stone has just frantically dialed a telephone number on his cell phone. Wiping off a bead of sweat trickling down his forehead, Drek takes a deep breath as he waits for the recipient of the call to pick up. After a few tense seconds, Drek finally sighs in relief as the person does indeed answer the call.

DREK
...yeah, Hoff. How are you buddy?

Nodding his head silently, Drek looks more concerned than delighted to hear the voice of his partner.

DREK
What are you...of course I want to know how you're doing. Why would you get the idea that I didn't care?

Drek listens intently again as he rubs a hand through his damp hair.

DREK
Hoff, you know that I was busy. I had a movie to shoot. I tried giving you a call every few weeks or so but you never seemed to pick up! That's not my fault.

More silence as the champion listens to Hoff giving him an earful.

DREK
Don't you dare start calling me a liar. Listen, I called you because I wanted to know if I could count on you having my back next Thursday night when I confront Zack.

Upon hearing the answer, Drek's face suddenly drops.

DREK
What do you MEAN you don't think you have the time? Now you listen to me. I've made you everything that you are today. Your return last March wouldn't have meant a DAMN thing if I didn't come back with you. So don't you dare sit there and act as if you don't have the time to be there for me like I've been there for you.

Drek's face just continues to grow a deeper tint of red as he listens to his friend rant on the phone.

DREK
WHAT?! If you think I ditched you the past few months and left you to fight on your own, you're wrong! You're flat out wrong! I would have been there any time you...

Drek is suddenly interrupted as Hoff's booming voice could be heard yelling over the receiver.

DREK
...of course I would. I...what?! How could you say I've never cared about you or the OAOAST?! Everything I've ever done has been for this company and for people like you. Hoff, you can't be thinking of screwing me over. If there's ever been a time I need you to have my back, it's now!

Clenching his fist now as he listens to Hoff screaming at him, Drek punches a nearby locker, leaving a noticeable dent in the metal frame. He continues to listen but, with every passing second, his eyes grow wider and wider.

DREK
OH! SO YOU THINK ZACK WAS RIGHT ABOUT ME TOO?! IS THAT WHAT YOU JUST SAID?! Everything I've ever done for you and THAT'S what you say to me?! Fine Hoff, I don't need your help. I don't need your god damn help. You're dead to me, you son of a bitch!

Angrily pulling at his hair now, Drek can only listen to his ex-friend for a few seconds more until he simply explodes.

DREK
DEAD TO ME!

With that, Drek takes his cell phone and violently chucks it against the wall. The phone immediately shatters upon colliding with the wall, sending little electronic doodads and thingamabobs scattering around the room. Staring at his phone furiously now, Drek can only take a deep...almost melancholy...breath before finally exiting the room.

COLE
This just isn't Drek's night tonight.  We've got our main event up next as D*LUX defends the HI-YAH Tag Titles against Landon Maddix and Todd Cortez.  Stay right there!

Commercial break

COLE
Welcome back to HeldDOWN~! and during the commercial break I've been joined here at Sofa Central by Leon Rodez, ready for our HI-YAH Tag Team Title Match. And first of all Leon, it's great to see you back on HeldDOWN~!

LEON
It's great to be back.

COLE
And you can help impart your insight on this next match, as your sister's HI-YAH Tag Team Champions D*LUX defend against Landon Maddix and Todd Cortez, two men you're very familiar with. Now, up until this past Monday at Syndicated, it seemed like this match would take place at AngleMania. That was until Todd Cortez was challenged by you Leon, a challenge he accepted on the spot which apparantly caused plenty of friction between the former SWF World Tag Team Champions. Or, more friction than usual, at least. Rumours of a big falling out backstage in Cleveland have been doing the rounds. But, by Tuesday, it seemed the arguement had been settled as HI-YAH officials understandably wanted to capitalise on the champions, D*LUX, being in the country and asked specifically for them to defend the titles here tonight. Maddix and Cortez had already stated their intent to challenge for the titles, so Landon gets the match he wanted in the first place.

LEON
See, that's the point that bares repeating. The match Landon wanted. All the time I've been dealing with them, Cortez and Maddix have never seemed like they're completely on the same page.

COLE
That's true. Their SWF fallout has been well documented and it seems like this arrangement is more about strength in numbers and survival, especially considering the actions of those two in the past half a year, rather than either man wanting to team with each other.

LEON
At least on Cortez's end. Landon seems like he's deluded enough to believe that they're best buddies again.

COLE
But, that said, they could be Tag Team Champions by the end of tonight. And with that, let's send it over to Funyon.

Up into the ring we go, Buffer looking out into the Japanese crowd and if anyone here even understands him.

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, the following contest, co-sanctioned by HI-YAH Promotions and the OAOAST, is scheduled for one fall, to be contested under HI-YAH Rules. 20 counts will be oberserved at ringside and throwing an opponent over the top rope will be deemed an automatic disqualification. In the event of the champions being disqualified, the titles will change hands!

"REACH OUT AND TOUCH FAITH!"

Thankfully the fans in Japan don't need the rules explaining to them so don't mind that it's in incomprehensible English. However, they're not quite so 'up' on "Personal Jesus" by Marilyn Manson and what this means it seems, as the usual hostile reception doesn't quite materalise. Granted there are some boos. But the respectful Japanese crowd don't spit hot venom like the American crowds would, as Landon Maddix leads the way out. Landon stops and raises his arms out to the side, as Cortez and Megan stand in the background, avoiding eye contact with each other.

BUFFER
introducing first, the challengers! First, from Hollywood Boulevard... weighing in at two hundred and twenty six pounds... "THE URBAN LEGEND" TTOOOOOOOOODD CCOOOOOOORRRRTTEEEEEZZZZZZ!! His partner, being accompanied by MEGAN SKYE! Hailing from Huron, South Dakota by way of Madrid, Spain... he weighs two hundred, eight pounds... LLLAAAAAAANNDDOOOOOOOONN "LA CUCARACHA" MMMMAAAAAAAADDIIIIIIXXXXXX!!!

The duo formerly known as Martial Law walk to the ring, Landon arrogantly playing to camera while Cortez stays in the background. Suddenly, Cortez brushes past Landon and enters the ring, marching right the way across to the side of the announce table and pointing an accusing finger at Leon Rodez! Luckily, security has been prepped for this and wait, just incase, although Cortez doesn't leave the ring. Yet.

COLE
Todd Cortez didn't take long to be distracted tonight.

LEON
Well, he needs to keep his head in the match instead of out here with me. As it's been made so abundently clear, until I get doctor's clearance we're not going to be getting our hands on each other.

Maddix ignores his partner as he enters the ring in full HBK-mode, spinning into the centre of the ring with his arms stretched wide. It's left to Megan and Japanese HI-YAH referee Takeshi Matsuda to convince Todd to move away from the ropes.

"JUST ONE ON ONE
THAT'S THE WAY WE DO IT BABY!
JUST ONE ON ONE, THAT'S THE WAY WE DO IT!

JUST ONE ON ONE
THAT'S THE WAY WE DO IT BABY!
JUST ONE ON ONE, THAT'S THE WAY WE DO IT!"

"RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

The Budokan crowd suddenly go WILD as the HI-YAH Tag Team Champions make their way through the entrance. "Tremendous" Tyler and "Showtime" Shayne get a superstar reception, matched by their superstar poses either side of Jade Rodez. The duo soak up the reaction for a few seconds before Jade eventually points her team down the aisle, prompting them to go hand slapping crazy!

BUFFER
And introducing the opponents! Accompanied by JADE RODEZ... at a total combined weight of three hundred, eight eight pounds. The current, reigning and defending, three-time HI-YAH WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS... "TREMENDOUS" TYLER, "SHOWTIME" SHAYNE... they are D*LLLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!

"RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
D*LUX, so beloved here in Japan! And what a tremendous reaction!

LEON
I've never seen so many young Asian women screaming at one time... unfortunately.

In the ring, Landon is clearly jealous of the reaction D*LUX are getting in their second home. The Champions finally make their way into the ring as Jade forgets all about any posing and managing, preferring instead to walk around and greet Leon at the commentary table.

"DEE - LUX!"
"DEE - LUX!"
"DEE - LUX!"
"DEE - LUX!"

The chant from the Tokyo crowd goes up, Tyler and Shayne waving to their adoring Japanese fans. Landon has had enough of this though and gets D*LUX's attention, telling them to "watch this!" as he climbs to the middle rope and poses...

MADDIX
MADDIX-SAN~!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

...and the Japanese fans have enough knowledge of American wrestling culture to know what to do next.

MADDIX
Damnit!

LEON
Landon Maddix competed just last night for the SWF in British Columbia, Canada. He leapt on a plane and flew all the way here tonight, to be promptly booed out of the building. And that just warms my heart.

Frustrated, Landon 'elects' to start for the challengers by pointing Todd out to the apron. Meanwhile D*LUX give themselves a quick pep-talk before Tyler Bryant fires himself up, ready to start for his team.

*DINGDINGDING!*

COLE
Well here we go, HI-YAH Tag Team Titles on the line live here from Tokyo, Japan. And Leon, just quickly, you and Landon had the match of the year last year at AngleSlam. What's the secret to wrestling 'La Cucaracha'?

LEON
Don't smash your knee off the ringpost.

COLE
...okay, that's... very valid.

Tyler and Landon circle but just before they can lock-up, Landon puts his hands up to stop Tyler.

*STOMP!*
*STOMP!*
*STOMP!*
*STOMP!*

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

And his attempts to get the Japanese crowd clapping fail miserably.

Landon curses to himself as they circle again, this time coming together in a lock-up. Grabbing a side headlock, Maddix sinks to one knee and grinds in the hold with a satisfied smile. Tyler quickly goes to the ribs with an elbow though. And again. And a third, before shooting Landon off into the ropes. Shoulder block in the centre of the ring and Tyler goes down thanks to Landon's momentum, The Next Generation thrusting his hands to the side with yet another fruitless pose.

LEON
If it were possible to marry yourself, Landon would do it. And then cheat on himself with his own reflection.

Eventually Landon breaks his pose and hits the ropes again, this time under his own power. Flipping onto his front Tyler forces Maddix up and over on the rebound though, making it to his feet just in time to catch Landon coming back again with a big Hiptoss! Right back up scrambles Landon, Tyler waiting on him with a Dropkick! And a second Dropkick, sending Landon rolling into a neutral corner signalling for a timeout to break the boybander's momentum! Not going to work though, the atmosphere in the arena getting Tyler's adrenaline pumping early on. Tyler follows Landon into the corner, fists clenched and ready to strike...

...until he gets THUMBED IN THE EYE!!

COLE
And that's patented Landon Maddix right there.

LEON
Yeah, he's got those sneaky cheapshots down to an art.

Blinded, Tyler staggers out of the corner, Landon brushing past him and hitting the ropes. Through the legs he goes with a baseball slide as Tyler looks ready to strike, coming up behind Tyler and shoving him in the back to set him off into the ropes. It's like watching a tennis game at the moment, as Tyler ducks a forearm and hits the far ropes, Landon quickly turning around and ducking his head... TOO EARLY! Tyler puts on the brakes and pulls Landon down with a small package...

KICKOUT!!

Scrambling to his feet, Landon has clearly had enough and dives over to tag in Todd Cortez!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Maddix rolls out of the ring and into the arms of Megan, who comforts her man and insists he had Tyler right where he wanted him. Watching this with destain, Cortez shakes his head as he enters the ring.

COLE
Not a lot of 'Fighting Spirit' from Landon.

LEON
True, although you can't really blame him for ducking out when that's what's waiting on him.

Business typically looks to pick up with Cortez in now, raising a hand for a greco-roman knucklock. Tyler is lured in and he falls into the trap set by The Urban Legend, taking a boot to the gut for his naivety. Cortez then rocks Tyler with a big European Uppercut. And a second. With Tyler staggered, Cortez then affords himself a little run-up on the third, this one knocking Tyler right off his feet!

"TY - LAAHH!"
"TY - LAAHH!"
"TY - LAAHH!"
"TY - LAAHH!"

The crowd don't need much more encouragement than that to get behind the handsome young Westerner. Scoop and a slam by Cortez plants him in the centre of the ring, coming off the ropes with a big Legdrop to follow it up! With his eyes locked on "Showtime" Shayne, he then makes the pin...

No!

Pulling Tyler up, Cortez shows off his extensive martial arts background with a straight kick to the chest, the force of which sends Tyler stumbling backwards, the turnbuckles in his path the only thing stopping him. Cortez follows into the corner with an elbow strike before wringing out the arm, whipping Tyler across the ring into the opposite corner. Full head of steam, Cortez charges...

...and EATS a raised knee to the jaWii

"YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!"

Tyler pushes himself up to the middle rope, waiting on Cortez to turn around. And when he does, Tyler soars with a Front Missile Dropkick! Despite a jarring landing in his own right, Tyler is able to get right back up and tag out to Shayne Brave, who quickly jogs down the apron until he's positioned right down the middle. Gripping onto the top rope he then waits patiently for Cortez to clamber back up, before Springboarding to the top...

...duck by Todd...

...but Shayne spots it early enough, floats over top and pulls him down with a Sunset Flip...

No!

Both men roll through, Shayne a step ahead with a quick boot to the gut. Shayne then backs into the ropes and hooks the head, pulling Cortez around with a Swinging DDT...

...but although the swinging part comes off without a hitch, the DDT isn't so successful. Cortez powers the one hundred, eighty two pounder up and throws him off the facelock. And as soon as Shayne lands, Cortez MOWS him down with a big Clothesline!!

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

LEON
LARIATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!

Looking to get back into the mix now that his immediate opposition is prone, Landon holds his arm out looking for a tag. Pratically insisting on a tag. Clearly Cortez is a little unenthused. But he gives the tag anyway, Maddix rushing into the ring and going right onto the attack with a flurry of kicks and stomps. Not that he needs to, Landon then runs Tyler off of the apron, drawing him into the ring and using the distraction of referee Matsuda to put a blatant choke on "Showtime"!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COLE
Landon taking every shortcut he can, just as we'd expect from him.

LEON
Even if this revered arena, the Nippon Budokan, he doesn't feel compelled fight within the rules.

As Tyler is forced back into his corner, Landon releases the choke on Shayne and goes back to the crowd, grinning from ear to ear as he fluffs his hair. The crowd show exactly what they feel about Landon, or as much what he's doing to D*LUX, but he shrugs it off arrogantly. Shayne has reached his feet by now. But Landon beats him to the punch, landing a hard straight kick to the chest! The thud of kickpad on flesh echoes around the hallowed arena, Shayne groaning as the air rushes out of his lungs. Landon fires off a second straight kick, right to the same reddened area of the chest. Somehow Shayne remains on his feet though. So, Landon quickly snapmares Showtime to the canvas, sitting him up...

*SMACK!*

...and delivers a HARD Dragon Kick to the spine!!

LEON
Man! Shayne's gonna be peeing blood in the morning, guaranteed.

Shayne kicks his feet in pain as Landon makes the tag, bringing Cortez back into the match. Assuming captaincy of the team Landon then pulls Shayne to his feet and whips him into the ropes, calling the shots on a double back elbow to the chest! Landon wastes no time in posing, but Cortez does the smarter thing in following up with a cover...

No!

Out of the ring shuffles Landon, while Cortez takes over on Shayne. A couple of forearms soften Shayne up before he's pulled the rest of the way to his feet, Cortez positioning himself behind the boybander and latching his arms around the waist for a Backdrop Suplex...

...and despite an attempt by Shayne to sandbag the throw, Cortez gets him over, dumping Showtime high and tight on his shoulders with the Suplex!!

COLE
Wow, tremendous throw by Cortez!

LEON
No kidding! These people haven't seen anybody land like that since Takeshi's Castle was on the air!

As Shayne goes skidding across the ring, Cortez reaches out and grabs his trailing arm, dragging him back by the wrist and making the cover...

NO!

Cortez doesn't waste time crying about it, pulling Shayne straight back to his feet. Another European Uppercut connects and the smallest man in the match goes tumbling through the ring ropes and to the floor, Cortez's attempts to follow him drawing the referee over.

COLE
Remember, there's a twenty count on the floor in HI-YAH Title matches, as opposed to the regular ten count observed in America.

Not that that'll provide Shayne with any respite however. As Cortez and the referee argue, ever the opportunist Landon capitalises. He jumps from the apron to the floor and drags Shayne back to his feet, checking the referee is still distracted (which he is as Tyler tries to point out what's happening) before irish whipping Showtime across ringside...

*CLANK!*

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

...and into the notoriously flimsy Japanese guardrails!!

COLE
Tyler, doing his partner no favours trying to get involved here. Caught up in the heat of the moment maybe.

LEON
Yeah, I've been there. You've got to keep a cool head in these kind of situations, something I'm pretty good at but most people aren't. With guys like Cortez and Maddix it's tough though.

Landon makes sure he hasn't been spotted, quickly throwing Shayne back into the ring and innocently adjusting his kneepads to explain why he's no longer on the apron. Referee Matsuda buys it, somehow. Meanwhile, Cortez collects Shayne and rolls him onto his back, attempting the cover...

NO!

Reaching up Todd brings Landon back in, The Next Generation brushing Shayne with a kick but apparantly more concerned with badmouthing "Tremendous" Tyler. Of course Tyler takes exception to that. And as Landon pushes the referee between him and the boybander, Megan hurriedly collects her towel from underneath the challengers' bottom turnbuckle and reaches into the ring, wrapping it around the throat of Shayne Brave!!

COLE
Oh come on! This is ridiculous!

LEON
Where the hell's Jade?

Right on cue, we cut to Jade, who's found an inappropriate time to answer a text message and isn't watching the action.

LEON
I knew I shouldn't have bought her that Blackberry.

Megan breaks the choke just in time and innocently hides the towel. She also ignores the accusing look from Todd Cortez, who probably doesn't feel this cheating is needed, although he also doesn't see fit to actually stop it.

Meanwhile, Landon has finished distracting the referee and walks back over, dragging Shayne away from the ropes. Once there he suddenly drops the ankles and breaks for the ropes, leaping up and coming down across Showtime's stomach with the double stomp...

...and dropping straight out with the follow-up back senton! And a hook of the leg for the cover, Landon counting along...

Kickout!

Landon sits up, brushing the hair out of his eyes and signalling to the referee in the most multi-cultural way possible to pick up the count.

COLE
Shayne Brave really needs a tag here.

LEON
Well say what you want about Cortez and Maddix. They're former SWF Tag Team Champions, so they know how to work as a team. And to use the referee to their advantage, as a team. They've done that tonight.

Pulling Shayne back up, Landon rocks him with a forearm. And another. Shayne then gets loaded into the ropes, sent coast to coast and on the way back Landon lands a picture-perfect Dropsault, landing on his feet! Shayne is not so lucky of course.

MADDIX
LA CUCARACHA... ICHIBAAAN!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

COLE
No surprise, the fans don't agree.

LEON
Or they just didn't understand him. I mean, 'Ichiban' sure, but the rest was Spanish.

COLE
True.

With the time Landon took to announce that, Shayne Brave has managed to turn in the direction of his corner and begin crawling towards the outstretched hand of Tyler Bryant. It doesn't take Landon much to cut him off at the pass though, dropping an elbow to the back of the head. Maddix then climbs back up and grabs Shayne's wrist, tormentingly holding his limp hand j u s t out of reach from his partner! Stretching the tag rope to it's fullest Tyler reaches over the top, so agonisingly close...

...but so far, Landon dragging Shayne away and popping Tyler in the jaw with a forearm just to add injury to insult!

LEON
Gee, what an asshole... can I asshole?

COLE
Yes, on this network you can.

"DEE - LUX!"
"DEE - LUX!"
"DEE - LUX!"
"DEE - LUX!"

The fans start to get behind the Champions now. And as Landon finishes badmouthing the fallen Tyler, he turns around and Shayne is waiting with a punch to the gut! Another! Another! And another! Reaching up, Shayne then cups the head and JARS Landon with a Jawbreaker, leaving him a free route to the tag...

...for JUST a second just short, Cortez able to rush in and drag Shayne away by the ankle! Cortez then drops an elbow to make sure Shayne doesn't make another attempt to tag out, before he's shuffled away by the referee.

COLE
That was a close call right there. If D*LUX can get the tag, the roof might just blow off the Budokan.

LEON
Is that structurally possible?

Stil nursing his jaw from the Jawbreaker, Landon wastes little time once Cortez's feet hit the ring apron in tagging him back in. And The Urban Legend picks up right where he left off, dropping another elbow on Shayne. And another, before flipping Showtime over onto his back. With a little hop onto the other side of Shayne's prone body, Cortez then tucks and lands a BIG Standing Moonsault, 226 pounds crushing Shayne Brave and possibly ending his title reign as Todd hooks the leg tight...

SAVE BY TYLER!!

LEON
Alright, there we go Tyler!

On his way back out, Tyler argues with the referee, while Cortez continues unabaited. With a double leg pick-up, Cortez walks Shayne a few steps, then drops him with the Crotch-Droppah! He then picks Shayne up again, dropping him right back down in the same fashion for the second time in quick succession! The two shots to the tailbone leave Shayne struggling to even stand, Cortez simply throwing him overhead with a nonchalant backbody drop. As Shayne crashes to the canvas, already Cortez is waiting on the apron, prepped and ready to springboard. Before Shayne can get up, the forward-thinking Megan Skye quickly rushes her man Landon into and across the ring, bumping Tyler off of the apron before he can get involved. Landon then follows Tyler out and tackles him on the arena floor, keeping him at bay, as back in the ring Cortez springboards to the top...

*thud!*

...AND LANDS A SPRINGBOARD LARIAT ON BRAVE!!

COLE
WOW! What a shot, Shayne nearly got his head taken off!

LEON
Man, what is it about me doing commentary? First Wright, now this.

COLE
And here's the cover, no-one to make the save...

Tyler breaks away and tries to roll in...

...but Landon grabs him by the leg, leaving him stuck half in and half out, left to watch helplessly...

3-

NOOOOOO!!

"OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

A respectful round of applause goes up from the Japanese crowd as Cortez slams his fists into the canvas in frustration. Tyler is able to fight Landon off him now and the two begin brawling on the floor, while Cortez drags Shayne Brave to his feet once more.

COLE
Shayne is barely able to stand here and as Landon continues to keep Tyler pre-occupied on the floor, this is a bad situation for D*LUX!

Once to his feet, Cortez clasps his hand around Shayne's throat and prepares to lift him by the seat of his red denim pants. Shayne suddenly sinks down on the arm though, attempting to break Todd's goozling grip. Cortez does break the grip, but it's to pound Shayne into submission with a collection of forearms, before spinning on the spot and DRIVING his heel into Shayne's gut with a rolling sole butt! The force takes Shayne ever so briefly off his feet and doubles him over, Cortez turning once more and this time making for the ropes. Cortez builds up a head of steam, charging back at Shayne with the HOLLOW PPOOOOOOOOOOIII.....

...NO! Shayne suddenly springs to life and cuts Cortez off with a Leg Lariat, to the shock of Megan Skye on the floor!!

"RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
Desperation move from "Showtime" Shayne! And what a crucial one it could be!

With Cotez knocked loopy, Megan tries to alert Landon. He's busy brawling with Tyler though and by the time Landon notices, Tyler is able to grab him, holding him against the apron and preventing him from getting into the ring. And this time, it's Landon left helpless as Shayne crawls over, dropping on top of Cortez...

NO!!

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Referee Matsuda's hand hovers inches off the canvas, showing just how close D*LUX came to retaining.

COLE
This match has broken down now and Shayne Brave can't tag even if he wanted to, with his partner battling on the floor.

LEON
I think we're past tags mattering now. Funny how that tends to happen in tag matches.

COLE
Goodbye fourth wall.

Using the ropes to pull himself up, it's clear Shayne is still suffering. Cortez is actually to his feet just before Shayne. He's still a little dazed from the Leg Lariat though and he can't really capitalise as Shayne lounges into the ropes, a sudden burst of energy surging him forward...

...FLAPJACK!!

COLE
There's another tide turner though!

Out on the floor, Landon has shrugged Tyler off, at least long enough to slide back into the ring. And as Shayne climbs painfully back up The Next Generation hooks him under head and arm, bringing him down with the Complete Shot!!

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

Cover by Landon...

TYLER MAKES THE SAVE!!

Cortez tries to catch Tyler unawares. The Tremendous One ducks his clothesline though and quickly springs up with a Dropkick, momentum sending The Urban Legend all the way out of the ring and to the floor! That leaves Landon alone two on one with the HI-YAH Tag Team Champions, getting the jump on Tyler...

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOOOOOO!"

...with a knifedge chop!

*SLAP!*

"WHOOOOOOOO!"

...and another!

MADDIX
KOBASHIIIIIIIIII...

...NO! Maddix's slightly inappropriate ripping off of Kenta Kobashi doesn't happen, as Tyler ducks the first of what would be dozens of quick chops, Landon stumbling forwards haplessly. He manages to stop himself on the ropes, cussing away to himself as he turns back around...

*SMACK!*

"RRRRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

...and gets his head KNOCKED OFF HIS SHOULDERS WITH A YAKUZA KICK!!

LEON
Oh, MY!

COLE
:o

Glassy eyed, Landon looks to be completely KOed as he's rolled onto his back, Tyler cradling him up with a pin...

NOO!!

COLE
No, he kicked out! Credit where it's due, I thought Landon was out there.

Tyler climbs back to his feet and draws on the support of the Budokan crowd, as he lifts Landon up onto his shoulders with a fireman's carry. He then waits, as Shayne slowly climbs back to his feet, hoping to complete the Rock Your Body. Before they can do though, Landon elbows his way out and escapes down the back. Tyler throws a back elbow to try and pre-empt whatever Landon was planning. It's ducked though, La Cucaracha grabbing hold of Tyler's wrist and whipping him to the ropes...

...but he doesn't make them, stopping short with a baseball slide into Cortez on the floor...

COLE
WATCH OUT!!

...SENDING CORTEZ SPRAWLING ACROSS THE ANNOUNCE TABLE!!

Security waste no time in getting involved, making sure Cortez and Rodez don't end up getting physically involved. In the ensuing panic Leon loses his headset and gets pulled away from the announce table for his own safety, the situation seemingly a little bit of something over nothing... at least until Cortez realises where he is and sees the smirk on Leon's face, sending him into a rage and causing him to pounce towards The Silky Smooth One! The security guards grab Cortez as soon as he makes a move, forgetting perhaps he's supposed to be participating in a match right now, as the fans nearby swarm away out of striking range.

COLE
It's breaking down out here! I had a feeling Leon being out here was a bad idea!

Back in the ring, Landon has laid out Tyler with a clothesline and has turned his attention to Shayne Brave. Picking him up into a fireman's carry, Landon prepares to execute the GO 2 SLEEP...

...but the chaos at ringside understandably distracts him, Landon dropping Shayne and yelling at the security to let Cortez go! Cortez has completely forgotten about the match now though and Landon has to avoid making that same mistake, Megan screaming at him to turn around. Which he does, seeing D*LUX converging over and looking for a Double Clothesline to take them both out. But, they both duck, taking an arm and a leg a-piece and dropping Landon with a Double Gutbuster!!

COLE
The Cowell Movement! Landon is all alone and in trouble!

Leon and Cortez continue to be seperated (read: manhandled) by the security guards, while D*LUX call for the end!

"RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

Exiting to the apron, Shayne slowly begins to crawl up the turnbuckles towards the top rope. Tyler meanwhile stomps Landon in the back of the head before reaching back, hooking Landon's feet under his armpits and grabbing the wrist. In the pendulum, Maddix is elevated a couple of inches off the canvas. And as Tyler positions himself beside the turnbuckles, Shayne stands up top, taking an extra second to steady himself... BEFORE HITTING THE LEGDROP TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD!!

"RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COLE
AS SEEN ON 60 MINUTES!!

Shayne stays down, while Tyler makes the cover...

3!!!!

*DINGDINGDING!*

The fans in the Nippon Budokan explode as the three comes down, Tyler and Shayne clearly relieved in their celebrations. Megan is apaplectic on the outside, Jade a little distracted with what's happening to her brother, as Tyler and Shayne embrace and congratulate each other on making it through this title defence.

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, here are your winners... and STILL HI-YAH World Tag Team Champions... D*LLLUUUUUUUXXXXXXXX!!!!

As the celebrations start, the focus remains split with Cortez and Rodez though. Cortez is dragged away down the aisle by the security, Leon frustrated with the heavy-handed reaction by the security guards swarmed around him and shrugging them off, trying in vain to tell the apparantly non-English speaking guards he's not trying to attack anyone. They continue to keep him held back though, just incase.

COLE
Man, what a crazy outcome to this match! Leon Rodez and Todd Cortez having to be pulled apart out here at ringside, although ironically I don't think they were actually going after each other until security stepped in. Obviously, security told to take no chances here tonight.

Leon finally gets away from the security at Jade Rodez's bequest, whom the Japanese are obviously more familiar with and trusting of. A little frustrated at the attention and nursing his neck a little, Leon rolls into the ring and glares up at Cortez being dragged away, congratulating D*LUX with handshakes.

COLE
Whatever the situation, D*LUX were able to pull out the victory in the meantime and they are still the HI-YAH Tag Team Champions. What a wild ride on the Road To AngleMania!  That's going to do it for us tonight, so for all of....(listens to headset)  what's that?  Ok, go there then.  Well, we gotta go, goodnight everyone!

Once we flash backstage again, Drek Stone is now simply back in the parking lot where he started out the beginning of the night. Shrouded in darkness, standing in front of a large metal grate, Drek stares sullenly into the camera. Not one sound can be heard in the distance – no loud voices, no beeping horns, not a single noise. The setting is eerily silent, and Drek’s grim expression does nothing to help relieve the disturbing atmosphere.

DREK
Well, Zack, I hope you’re happy. You did it. You finally did it. You finally turned this entire federation against me. Is this what you wanted? Do you think you accomplished something here? For eighteen months now, you’ve dragged my name through the mud, insulting me to every wrestler, fan, and dirtsheet writer you could contact in your Rolodex. You’ve accused me of lying to people. You’ve accused me of stabbing others in the back. You’ve accused me of being a traitor and ditching everybody in this business that ever gave me a chance. And now…and now…you’re accusing me of holding this Heavyweight Title hostage and trying to single-handedly drown this sinking ship we call a wrestling federation. Zack, for the past EIGHTEEN MONTHS, you’ve screamed every vicious lie and every hurtful insult that has ever come to your twisted mind to try to ruin my reputation. Well, congratulations. You’ve finally made me feel like the guy that is no longer wanted here. You have finally made me the outcast you’ve always wanted me to be. You’ve turned Hoff against me and convinced him that I didn’t have his best interests in mind. You’ve turned Jonathan Coachman against me – the only supportive announcer I’ve had the past year – by assuring him that I was trying to kill this federation instead of trying to help it. You’ve done everything you could to make this a place I could no longer feel comfortable returning to!

Taking a deep breath, the Heavyweight Champion continues with his heartfelt speech.

DREK
I was all ready to come out to the ring tonight. To make my in-ring return to HeldDown for the first time in months. I was ready to stand out there, boast about my accomplishments, and throw the biggest party Tokyo has ever seen. I was completely looking forward to celebrating with my loyal fans out there, acting as though I never left. And you…you ruined that entire plan. You’ve brainwashed everybody in this federation against me. You know, for the longest time Zack, I couldn’t give a damn what you said about me. I didn’t care about the horrible propaganda you spread because I knew it was all seeded in jealousy. Because you’ve always been jealous of me, haven’t you, Zack? Jealous that I came to the OAOAST and rose to the top in a manner of months while you had to claw your way to the top. Jealous that I walked into AngleMania IV as the Heavyweight Champion despite not even being in the federation for a year – and being the first champ to ever defend their title there. Jealous that I was able to beat you cleanly at AngleSlam 2005 without even breaking a sweat. Jealous that even after all the GOD DAMN LIES YOU TOLD ABOUT ME IN MY ABSENCE, I was able to come back in March of 2006…have the fans behind me as I fought against Tony Brannigan and Dan Black…and only a few months later, recapture the Heavyweight Title from Alfdogg once again.

The camera focuses in momentarily for a close-up shot of the championship gold before focusing back on the champ.

DREK
The success I’ve had kills you, Zack. It kills you every time I lace up the boots and it kills you every time I shoot another take for a major mainstream film. Zack, I know the truth, and you know it too. You’ve always been jealous of me because, deep down, you’ve always wanted to be me. You wish you could waltz in here after taking two months off to film a movie with George Clooney, defend the Heavyweight Title only ONCE after having not defended it for two months, and then take another two month hiatus. You wish you had the ability to stay on top of your game like I have despite not spending a single minute training to do so. You wish you had the ability to look at this glorified piece of tin on my shoulder…

With that, Drek glances at the Heavyweight Title on his shoulder and merely tosses it away onto the cold concrete floor.

DREK
You wish you could disrespect everything professional wrestling has come to stand for and STILL be considered the man. I’ll admit it right here, Zack. Not everything you’ve said has been a lie. I don’t give a damn about the OAOAST anymore. And I can understand why it drives you crazy. How dare I still hold onto the championship belt, coming and going as I please, no longer hungry to improve my craft or prove myself against the top in the busines, right? Well, Zack, I also know that you’re jealous you don’t have the ability like I do to use this business up for every single spoil you can get and then toss it away. The only reason I’m still holding this Heavyweight Title is because I want to. Not because I have any loyalty to this federation and not because I have any desire to still be known as a professional wrestling champion. I’m only holding onto this formality, doing with the title as I damn well please…

With a grin, Drek merely punts the gold championship belt to the side, sending it careening down the hallway.

DREK
…because it boosts my ego. And I hope that kills you inside, Zack. I hope that it tortures you mentally every single day because – and this is the kicker – you will never, ever be the one to take this title away from me. You think I would let YOU of all people do it? The only person left in this federation that can still get my Italian blood boiling is YOU! Because, if there’s one thing left that I have not yet accomplished in the wrestling world, it’s finally putting your inflated, arrogant, egotistical attitude down permanently. You’re not who you pretend you are. You’re not the OAOAST savior. You’re not the hero trying to save the legacy of sports entertainment. You are NOT THE GOD DAMN SAINT YOU TRY PORTRAYING YOURSELF TO BE. You’re a phony, Zack. You call me a vicious backstabber when you’re the one that has bashed me behind my back EVERY TIME YOU COULD! Why do you think I’m sitting here alone right now? Without a SINGLE friend in the locker room?! Because you used my attempts to remain silent about our PERSONAL problems as justification to spread even more bullshit about me. Well, Zack, the silence has finally ended. Like I said earlier, it’s now Drek Stone vs. The World and, with that, I have nothing left to hold back. Zack, not since October have I had anything to really fight for. But now, you’ve awoken that bloodthirsty, prideful asshole inside of me. And be rest assured, I’m not fighting you at AngleMania VI because of my desire to remain the Heavyweight Champion. You and I both know that it isn’t a factor at all.

With his voice now beginning to quiver with anger, and his hands starting to shake, Drek keeps speaking.

DREK
No, I’m going to fight you because I hate everything about you…I hate your personality, I hate your career, I hate Candie, I hate your baby, I DESPISE EVERYTHING THERE IS TO POSSIBLY DESPISE ABOUT ONE PERSON….and it’s time for me to finally do something about it. Oh Zack, you better believe I’m coming out swinging. The only thing I have left is my movie career and my title belt. You’ve managed to take everything else away from me. Well, maybe now it’s time I start taking away from you.

With a final sigh, Drek takes a pack of Marlboro cigarettes out of his pocket and slowly pulls one stick out of the package.

DREK
It’s been eight years since I last had one of these. Eight years since I’ve needed to turn to tobacco to help me calm down. Zack, I haven’t had such a miserable, eye-opening night like this in almost eight years. Well, congratulations Malibu. You can just add this to your list of accomplishments.

Putting the cigarette in his mouth, he quickly lights it and takes a deep puff of the cancerous, soothing nicotine.

DREK
I’ll see you next week, friend.

With that, Drek walks away from the camera, his lit cigarette sitting firmly between his fingers as we....

FADE TO BLACK