OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 12/21/15

Chanel #99

OVER 200 COUNTRIES IN 10 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES-
-TO MORE THEN TEN MILLION VIEWERS EACH WEEK-
-THE OAOAST THE WORLD WIDE LEADER IN PARODY ENTERTAINMENT-

BROADCAST IN OAOAST HD AND 3D

Renee and Coach are positioned in front of a Christmas tree!

http://www.meetinghouse.com/holiday-decor/images/services.jpg

RENEE
If you spiked the egg nog, you're in for a wild ride. If you didn't, you're in for a less wild wide, but still pretty wild. This is HeldDOWN and I am Renee Young with Da Coach!

COACH
I hear rumblings next week's Christmas party is gonna be the craziest ever.

RENEE
That's if we can get through this week without imploding on ourselves.

***Ice Quiz, TurboWolf, Gory Dragan, and Jesse Ferguson Vs Blackhawk, Biffman, Sgt.Holt, and Agent Augeur***

Ice Quiz was going to start for his team, but TurboWolf wasn't having it.

TURBWOLF
You got fucked up ribs, so why don't you move on out of here.

ICE QUIZ
Don't be telling me my business, boy.

TURBOWOLF
First off, I ain't your boy, boy, second off you and fancy pants ain't done a god damn thing for me since this shit started so I don't expect you do anything now.

GORY
This is cute, isn't it cute?

JESSE
Until one turns into a werewolf and the other pulls a gun.

GORY
Then it'll be high-larious!

AGENT AUGEUR
Attack them. Now. Make them pay.

BIFFMAN
For what?

BLACKHAWK
Forward!

The other team does attack their foes even if Holt and Biffman aren't all for it. Oddly enough AA and Blackhawk are dumped out of the ring by a double lariat from Ice Quiz, leaving behind Biffman and Holt.

RENEE
Not bad for a guy with hurt ribs.

COACH
Good. He can win a brand new midcard tag title with those ribs.

RENEE
Please stop.

Holt got the call to start as Biffman welcomed him showing his stuff. He had to do it against Jesse, a tough competitor despite friendly looks.

DASHA
Big propers for Jesse!

Jesse impressed by using a series of arm drags and hip tosses on his foe. But Holt hung tough and worked a winning headlock sequence against his foe. When Biffman got in, he smashed Jesse, forcing him to tag out to Gory.

RENEE
There's our 24/7 champion in all his scheming, questionable glory.

COACH
He's a changed man.

Blackhawk got back into action and took the tag from Holt, proudly thumping his chest about nonsense. Then he got hit with a straight jacket DDT!

RENEE
Unpleasantville.

COACH
Say it with some enthusiasm.

RENEE
I don't like him one bit.

Gory taunted Blackhawk a bit and slapped him around, which is no way to treat a former tag and US champion. But, Blackhawk countered a slap with an arm bar and rolled through to tag Biffman. The superhero wound up facing off against the werewolf, TurboWolf. Super he may be but Biffman wasn't much of a match for a werewolf and tagged out to Agent Augeur.

AGENT AUGEUR
Give up when the givings good. The Biffman way.

To be honest AA wasn't much better at faring against TW, but did manage to score a package fallaway slam for two!

RENEE
Almost a win off the System Failure!

TW rolled away and thought about tagging in Ice Quiz but tagged in Gory instead.

ICE QUIZ
Man, what the fuck?

Gory came on fast and hard at Agent Augeur and before we knew it put him away with an unprettier into a bulldog!

RENEE
Do Not Go Gentle!

Winner: Gory Dragan, Ice Quiz, TurboWolf, and Jesse Ferguson

RENEE
Another win for Gory, I guess. But this severely hurts Agent Augeur's chance of climbing into the top two of the TMW power rankings.

•  

Tyler Bryant cut an in-ring promo on U.S. Champion Oscar Friberg hyping their title match at the 2016 OAOAST New Year's Spectacular. 

TYLER 
I don't have to prove I'm the best. I am the best. I even pinned you right in the middle of the ring at November Reign. And you said it yourself Oscar -- actions speak louder than words. They spoke loudly that night and will again New Year's night because the future is present and you're history!

LORELEI
:) 

TONIGHT'S MAINEVENT
OAOAST WOMENS TAG TITLES
THE SISTERHOOD OF THE RICH AND FAMOUS VS PRETTY YOUNG MONEY
TONIGHT!

A video package highlighting the previous 10 Anderson Cup tag team tournaments aired, then a rundown of the 2016 participants. Among the teams are entrants from BUSTLE and ARRIBA (two promotions with working realationships with the OAOAST), marking the first time non-OAOAST teams will compete in the AC.

Brief promos air from the two non-OAOAST teams accompanied by footage of them in action. The first from C4 and Tom Smith, the Union Jets, a couple of Englishmen with a high impact style of wrestling which combines C4's explosive speed and agility with Smith's power. They express excite getting to compete in such a "prestigious tournament" and in front of the OAOAST Galaxy for the first time, especially against a team like The Playmakers. 

Unlike the Union Jets, humility is low on the list of qualities posed by "Back Alley Lover" Rodrigo Larkins and K.C. Roach. They do a selfie interview at the gym joined by the third member of Vanglorious Bastards, "Taylor Swift's Bae". Although they acknowledge being hated in Mexico, Larkins explained it's all driven by "jealous husbands and boyfriends" too lazy to make themselves desirable for their women. "Drinking all that dirty nasty brown water over the years has damaged the men in Mexico physically and mentally! Of course their women are gonna desire us! Just like the ladies back in the good ol' U-S-of-A will when we step back on American soil. The same bad habits we see down here is beginning to make its way back home and we plan on taking care of that."

2016 ANDERSON CUP

OAOAST Tag Team Title shot granted to winner at ANGLE XV MANIA

MORRISON CONFERENCE
Big IQ vs. VICE
Heavy D & The Warthog vs. Masked Mutants 
The Party Brigade vs. Army of 1 Nation
Union Jets (BUSTLE) vs. The Playmakers 

JANNETTY CONFERENCE

Mardi Gras Hellfire Club vs. C02 
Mariachi & Juicy vs. Vainglorious Bastards (ARRIBA)
Phecda & Al Houd vs. Tanner Neptune & Jo-Jo Whoa
Kings of the Heap vs. Time Killers

RENEE
There's a developing situation backstage!

COACH
Are you we gonna see it?

RENEE
We might if you be quiet.

Renee was right, there is a situation going on! Women's Champion, Bobbi Cheesecake is slugging it out with her number one contender, Holly.

COACH
There her top off!

RENEE
Which one are you talking about?

COACH
Both!

SOPHIE (OS)
Aretter!

Finally a panicked Sophie and officials, led by Tony Brannigan come in and pull the warring Hotties apart!

HOLLY
Worry less about sucking Maya's clit and worry more about me kicking your ass!

BOBBI
Nah, I'm not gonna sweat an old hag who can't even bend over to pick up her AARP card.

HOLLY
Eat a (beep), bitch!

BOBBI
I will if its Logan's!

HOLLY
(beep) you!

SOPHIE
Arreter!

Luckily for Sophie our security forces they're able to carry off champion and challenger.

COMMERCIAL

In front of the famous OAOAST Backdrop stands a suited Bohemoth in blue tinted sun glasses.

BOHEMOTH

I'm gonna make this short and sweet for you Eggther because I think that peroxide in your way has infected your brain and made you a moron. You say you took me out at November Reign with your Bride Price. I got a price for you to pay! The price for making THE MAN look like a fool, the price for bringing me off my strike before I said I would come back. And I don't think you have the money to pay for it, so for New Years Spectacular I'm gonna take it out your ass!

*** TMW: Conan "Coco" Chanel, Bedrock & Dem Bums w/ Maya Duncan-Blanchard vs. Pete-O, Rico de Janeiro & Remy Brazil & Lucius Soul ***

TMW rookies Bedrock and Pete-O found themselves teaming with their OAOAST mentors, and it sure felt that way for Coco, too, as Maya treated him like a character in a wrestling video game.

MAYA
You're being unresponsive, man! Listen! I've studied the grappling arts for years!

Instead Coco did his own thing, schooling Pete but quickly tagging out after a big punch from Remy. Not to Bedrock, though. Coco didn't want to touch him, even refusing to stand on the same side of the apron. But once Bedrock got in the ring he kicked ass, although he stopped at one point to grab a fan's cell phone and take a dick pic!

COACH
Dem Bums a bad influence? You don't say!

Lucius then took hold of the phone and showed Bedrock something, thrusting right after. Bedrock repeated the motion and Lucius smiled.

RENEE
Lucius may be making Bedrock an offer he can't refuse!

COACH
He's got the connections, I know that. Hooked a brother up real good once or a hundred times.

Before a deal could be struck Rico suckered Bedrock with a roll, only for a 2 count though. The move upset Lucius and he let Rico know it, telling him they had the W in the bag till that stunt. Words were exchanged with Pete in the role of peacemaker. Bedrock would push Pete into Rico who bumped into Lucius, knocking the two outside. Dem Bums then took care of Remy as Bedrock slammed Pete and came off the top with a big splash, but Coco got all the glory after (carefully) tagging Bedrock's foot and pinning Pete. 

Winners: Coco Chanel, Bedrock & Dem Bums, via pinfall. 

Coco gloated and the Mardi Gras Hellfire Club almost imploded until cooler heads prevailed. 

TWM: REVOLUTION POWER RANKINGS

1.Gory Dragan
2.Conan Chanel
3.TurboWolf
4.Agent Augeur
5.Bedrock
6.Jesse Ferguson
7.Sgt.Holy
8.Pete-O

RENEE
A big jump for Bedrock, but the real story is that Coco moves into the top two and if he can hold that spot next week, he'll move on to the finals at New Years Spectacular.

COACH
Check out this scoop, he's gotta face TurboWolf next week, and if T-Dub wins you know he's taking back that number two spot.

RENEE
That is a big scoop. Look at you, doing the job in which your paid for!

Backstage, OAOAST correspondent Sara Jean Underwood is joined by Blaine and Samantha Cayley, Spencer Reiger and Gloss at the world famous interview lounge. They're all together now. Everything that happened at November Reign made them open their eyes. For Sammi it's the best of "all worlds" getting the love and support from 3 different, while Spencer is still getting used to the whole foursome thing. Blaine just wants his sister happy so he has no problems sharing the love, especially after Spencer proved to him he had indeed changed his ways.  

GLOSS
I've had many lovers over the centuries so this is nothing new for me.

Spencer and Melissa's private meeting last week was brought up and Spencer said everything's been cleared up, even if things did get "a little awkward." There's no "super villainy" type plot in place, just two guys in Phecda and Al Houd looking to make a name for themselves at "our expense." 

SPENCER
Melissa even gave us the green light to take them head-on. 

GLOSS & BLAINE
Sounds like a trap.

SAMMI
I was all for that meeting, but yeah... Very super villainy.

SPENCER
:huh: 

GLOSS
Now I'm convinced there's only one thing to do. 

SPENCER
:o 

COMMERCIAL

LOCATION UNKNOWN
While the location may be unknown, this narrator can tell you that is is a motel on the side of some desolate stretch of country row. Sat on the bed are Amber and Ivar, with Angel pacing to and fro.

AMBER
Is someone going to tell me what the hell is going on?

IVAR
Patience, please.

AMBER
Fuck your pateince.

IVAR
Such a big mouth from such a young girl.

AMBER
Go to hell. No one tells me what goes on around here. My family gets packed up and sent to live in Italy, I come back and find out there's a threat on my son's life. And some mystery woman pulls him from the fire and directs us all here.

ANGEL
Amber, as a mother I understand how you fell.

CASSIDY (OS)
How could that be?

Cassidy enters the motel room with Colin right behind her, and Angel gets her first look at her. Well not quite. Her first look at her in over twenty three years to be percise.

ANGEL
It can't....no....

CASSIDY
How could you possibly understand what it means to be a mother when you give your children away?

ANGEL
Its impossible...

AMBER
Just who are you?

CASSIDY
I saved your son for starters.

AMBER
And how do I know you did anything out of the kindness of your own heart?

ANGEL
Because he's his nephew.

IVAR
Come again?

ANGEL
This is Cassidy. My daughter. Colin's sister.

COLIN
So then you to would brand her as my relation. I do not see how this is possible. Look at her, we don't even have the same hair.

CASSIDY
You're like some kind of idiot.

IVAR
You're supposed to be dead. But, as present compan can attest to, that means very little these days.

CASSIDY
I was supposed to be dead, wasn't I mother.

ANGEL
I need to sit down.

CASSIDY
Yeah, you do that. So to actually start my story without being rudely interrupted, when dear Angel turned me over to our Aunt Minuit so she could have Colin, and exactly zero more children because she died, I was supposed to be a magical sacrifice. That was the contract you signed in blood, wasn't it, mother? I'm sure you've all heard this story.

AMBER
I haven't.

COLIN
To summarize my supposed sister's tale of woe, my mother was barren but desperately wanted to carry a child, so she struck a deal with the devil, a once unknown aunt to me was to be given her first born and in exchange my mother could have as many little Maguires as she so choosed. Luckily one was sufficent.

AMBER
Try to be less douchey.

CASSIDY
Of course you left out the most important part, because you're stupid. But I'll get to that. Aunt Minuit took a liking to me and my superior brain power and looks, and adopted me as her daughter. Or as you could call it, slave. We killed, we pillaged, we made a mess of the world, but she still didn't have what she needed. Aunt Minuit gets the first born of every descendant from Angel's blood line, so not just me. And seeing that I'm a childless millennial, that puts Jack on the table.

AMBER
Not my son.

ANGEL
Oh no.

CASSIDY
I like how you managed to sound concerned about a child for once.

IVAR
And what will she do with Jack?

CASSIDY
Do I have to explain everything?

IVAR
It would be helpful.

CASSIDY
Too bad. Because even I don't know.

COLIN
And Leon Rodez....the bastard is in league with my aunt. All to make my suffer. He would use my own son as a pawn in his twisted game of despair!

CASSIDY
So we're up against a guy with the powers of a devil and the most powerful witch in the known universe. Goodie.

AMBER
What are we going to do about them?

CASSIDY
You can do what you like with Leon. I'm going to kill auntie minnie.

Backstage in the interview lounge we found people partying early, but Sara Jean is all business as she stands with Logan Mann, The XFL and Rick Heyross.

SARA JEAN
Hey, everybody, Sara Jean here with the OAOAST World Champion and Logan Mann.

LOGAN
The champion of reality. I AM A GOD!

SARA JEAN
Sure, you are. So, Logan your match with Krista is for 15 million dollars of her money and now thanks to Sophie its also for the number one contendership for the OAOAST World Heavyweight Title, which The XFL holds.

THE XFL
Damn right.

SARA JEAN
And you two will be teaming up next week against Chicks Over Dicks.

HEYROSS
Sara Jean, what you're trying to do isn't appreciated.

SARA JEAN
I'm just asking questions.

HEYROSS
You're creating division where this is none. These two men are proud and honorable athletes and won't let a future world title match cloud their ability to win their tag match next week. What you will see is a victory next week and then two victories at New Years Spectacular.

LOGAN
Prepared to be amazed at the reality of our greatness!

THE XFL
Nuff said.

COMING UP NEXT
OAOAST WOMEN'S TAG TEAM TITLES
THE SISTERHOOD OF THE RICH AND FAMOUS VS PRETTY YOUNG MONEY
THE MAINEVENT IS NEXT!

I tried to find you at the bottom of a bottle
Laying down on the bathroom floor
My loneliness was a rattle in the windows
You said you don't want me anymore

And you left me
Standing on a corner crying,
Feeling like a fool for trying
I don't even remember
Why I'm wasting all these tears on you
I wish I could erase our memory
Cause you didn't give a damn about me
Oh, finally I'm through
Wasting all these tears on you
These tears on you

“Wasting All These Tears” plays its Country ballad ways into the hearts and minds of fans world wide. But, Pretty Young Money is not well received even as Anastasia smiles to the camera and Melissa happily waves a glittering red guitar at the world.

BUFFER
The following contest is scheduled for one fall and it is for the OAOAST Women's Tag Team Titles! Now making their way to the ring, ANASTASIA VIOLETTA, MELISSA NERLDY....PRETTY YOUNG MOONNNEEEEY!

“BBBBBBBOOOOO!”

RENEE
A big match during very big times for Pretty Young Money.

COACH
But where's Sugar? Where's Phecda and Al Houd?

RENEE
All banned from ringside, Coach. And I think Sophie made the best call.

COACH
I get Sugar, she's kind of wild. But Phecda and Al Houd are decent dudes.

RENEE
It must be opposite day and no one told me. Those guys are like cult members!

Inside the ring, Anastasia parades about, fluffing her red locks, while Melissa takes herself and her glittering instrument around the ring to meet what she believes are her adoring and loyal fans.

And I don't need your quick fix
I don't want your prescriptions
Just 'cause you say I'm crazy
So what if I'm fucking crazy?
Yeah, I'm gonna show you

Loco, maniac, sick bitch, psychopath,
Yeah, I'm gonna show you
I'm gonna show you,
Yeah, I'm gonna show you
Mental out my brain, bat shit go insane,
Yeah, I'm gonna show you
I'm gonna show you
Yeah, I'm gonna show you

The horrifying sight of a giant open mouth Pierette head appears on stage as mascots roll around as if they're pigs in mud. And through this all Pierette, the real version, slides down the elongated tongue from her breath and lands with JAZZ HANDS~!

COACH
I hate that entrance.

Oh, I remember when this road was my own
I pray to god, I just don't know anymore
Anymore
I lost the feeling but I try to hold on
I thought the end of a love and what made you strong

The music switches over to “Pray to God” by Haim and Calvin Harris and Gretchen Wright has to look classy and collected entering next to an oversized head. She does a little twirl folds up her parasol and holds her head high as she and her zany partner head to the ring.

BUFFER
And introducing the champions, “CINDERELLA FROM THE GARDEN OF SALUGHTER” PIERETTE SAINT NERD-REGARD, “THE MONARCH OF POSH” GRETCHEN WRIGHT....THE SISTERHOOD OF THE RICH AND FAMOUS!

“YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEA!”

RENEE
These are the 2015 Miss Anderson Cup Champions, and they've held the belt since June. So can they close out the year as champs?

Pierette holds the ropes open for the classy lady Gretchen, but manages to sneak a peek up Gretchen's skirt when she don't notice.

COACH
Can't blame her for that!

DING DING DING

GRETCHEN
Finally! Some ladies of upstanding birth.

PIERETTE
Melissa plays the banjos in seedy truck joints, while Anastasia diddles the bar tender for a twenty year bottle of zima. I've seen it with my own four eyes, I wear glasses sometimes.

MELISSA
That ain't true, ain't none of it true, cousin.

GRETCHEN
Must you ruin everything in my life? Leave this ring, forthwith! Go eat your dinner in the corner of life.

PIERETTE
I'm not hungry. :(

Gretchen and Melissa start off with a lockup that ends with Melissa being shoved into the ropes. She comes back with a shoulder tackle, but fails to hit it as Gretchen hits a dropkick on her legs! Gretchen then makes a very early cover....

And gets not a one count.

RENEE
I think Gretchen just wants to show her birth is the most upstanding of all.

The Monarch of Posh pulls Melissa into a front facelock and tries for a vertical suplex. But Melissa uses a counter to hit a suplex of her own. Then she goes back to the well and bounces off the ropes with another shoulder tackle. But this time, Gretchen smashes her with a regular dropkick!

MELISSA
Land-a-goshin! Where's my heroes?

RENEE
Like she already knows Phecda and Al Houd are banned from ringside.

COACH
I bet that's secret vampire dealings by Gloss. Shady shit.

Melissa rolls away and gives the tag to Anastasia, which excites Pierette...

PIERETTE
GINGER VS GINGER! GINGER VS GINGER!

Gretchen can only sigh and give her redheaded partner her desired tag. When she comes in she gets kicked in the leg by Anastasia then has to duck a swinging back kick, then has to dodge a back kick to the stomach.

PIERETTE
I wanna go back outside!

GRETCHEN
Oh for the love of god.

Pierette is able to get a lockup with Anastasia but gets muscled all the way into the ropes. There referee Nunzio forces Anastasia to back up.

RENEE
He's lucky she's got a nice disposition because you don't want to have get a former Russian secret agent under control.

Pierette comes after Anastasia but eats a knee to the stomach. The Russian hottie then runs the ropes, only to get pulled down by a snapmare.

PIERETTE
EAT IT!

A dropkick to the back of the head is all Anastasia has to eat.

PIERETTE
EAT GRETCHEN'S ASSHOLE!

GRETCHEN
No, no one shall be doing that.

Pierette pulls her foe up and flings her into the corner posts. But, Anastasia comes rumbling out and slams her with a diving lariat! A pin follows...

ONE!

A kickout!

Pretty Young Money makes a tag and the duo works out a double team. They hook Pierette into a double face lock then proceed to drop her on the ropes, and then fling her back with double slingshot suplex!

MELISSA
Ho-ho-ho happy early birthday Jesus!

RENEE
She's in a good mood today.

COACH
Why wouldn't she be. Everything is going to work out just the way she wants. She'll have the titles, Gloss will get bored with Spencer, Sammi and Blaine will hole up in their castle, and she'll get the guy.

Speaking of getting the title, Melissa pins Pierette....

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout before the three!

Melissa hits a scoop slam on Pierette, and for some cruel reason Anastasia comes off the top with body splash!

GRETCHEN
That was untoward and unnecessary! I demand a removal of her foot! Her left foot!

Well that doesn't happen but Nunzio does move Anastasia out of the ring. Meanwhile, Melissa stomps away at her cousin before pulling her upright and shooting her into the ropes. Melissa makes the mistake of lowering her head and gets caught with a flipping neckbreaker!

RENEE
Gingercide!

PIERETTE
Kyyyaahhahahaah!

GRETCHEN
What is so funny?

PIERETTE
I think she sharted.

MELISSA
I don't no what that is, but I sure ain't ever done it before and I ain't done it now!

Melissa gets up fighting mad and tries to nail Pierette with her trademark arm wrench hook kick. But this misses and Melissa winds up getting tied into Pierette's arms. That's good enough for Pierette to use a pump handle back drop on her!

RENEE
What a cool move by The Cindrella From The Garden of Slaughter!

COACH
Don't compliment her she might come over her and want to talk to us.

Pierette gives Gretchen an ESKIMO KISS to bring her into the ring.

GRETCHEN
Inuit rape, curse you!

As soon as Gretchen enters Melissa tries to take her by surprise with her bicycle kick finisher. But she misses and winds up getting her foot caught in the ropes.

MELISSA
Dang! You done made a fool out of me!

GRETCHEN
Its what we Wrights do.

Melissa untangles herself from the ropes, and comes after Gretchen with a series of knife edge chops. Gretchen fires back with a series of forearms and the final one knocks Melissa on her back. With her challenger down, Gretchen makes an ascent to the second turnbuckle. But, Canadian Country sweeps her leg and causes Gretchen to suffer a horrible crash to the ground!

A lateral press follows....

ONE!

TWO!

Shoulder up!

Pretty Young Money exchange a tag, and circle around Gretchen for another double team. Anastasia brings her into a back breaker setup, and Melissa then brings her down with a neckbreaker!

“OOOOOOHHHHHHH!”

Melissa clears out and Anastasia makes a cover....

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout!

“YYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
The titles stay on  the waists of the Sisterhood.

COACH
For now.

Backstage we find Blaine watching sipping on a beer while Gloss is next to him sipping on a glass of blood.

RENEE
For his sake, I hope that's not Blaine's blood!

Anastasia picks Gretchen up and tosses her through the ropes, but somehow Gretchen manages to land on her knees on the apron.

ANASTASIA
Time to finish you!

Tender at Heart steps out with Gretchen and begins clubbing her with forearms to back. Those weaken Gretchen and lead Anastasia to hook her into a front facelock. But Gretchen begins throwing punches into Anastasia's stomach to prevent her from lifting her.

“LET'S GO GRETCHEN! LET'S GO GRETCHEN! LET'S GO GRETCHEN! LET'S GO GRETCHEN!” the sold out crowd chants.

Gretchen calls on the support of the peons and uses all her strength to upend Anastasia with a back body drop that lands her on her back on the apron and has her wailing in pain.

“YYYYEEAAAAAAAAA!”

MELISSA
No, no! Don't cheer that, she could be dead! The last thing I need is a dead back up singer!

RENEE
Yeah, I don't think that's likely.

Anastasia rolls into the ring, proving she's not dead, but she gets pinned by Gretchen....

ONE!

TWO!

Melissa breaks up the pinfall!

Before Nunzio can get rid of her, Melissa shoves Gretchen into an empty corner. Exiting the ring, Melissa leaves Anastasia to do the rest and she comes in with a corner lariat. Tender at Heart then backs up and comes in with another charge, but gets herself flapjacked onto the second turnbuckle! Anastasia is thrown under immense pain and it gets worse when Gretchen hits a curbstomp on her!

“OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!”

RENEE
Kind of a variation of her Noble Pursuit move!

Gretchen sags backwards and begins the crawl to her corner, where's able to get the tag to Pierette!

“YYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

PIERETTE
You call for me and I appear!

Pierette seizes hold of Anastasia and whips her into the ropes. Showing her toughness, Anastasia throws a lariat but gets it ducked by her foe. Anastasia spins around only to have her skull cracked by a backflip kick!

“YYYYEEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Nitro Strawberry! Sounds like a yummy ice cream flavor.

Pierette hooks the legs for the cover....

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

Anastasia keeps her title dreams alive!

COACH
This would be the first title Anastasia won in the OAOAST, so you know she's gonna keep fighting.

RENEE
Can't expect anything less from her.

Pierette wails away on Anastasia with stomps, and then tries to throw her into the ropes. But Anastasia reverses and launches Pierette into the waiting knee of Melissa. Pained, Pierette staggers back into a DDT effort from the Russian babe. But, our ginger heroine gives Anastasia the slip. She then fries off of a forearm, but Anastasia blocks and traps Pierette into a package hold.

COACH
This ain't gonna be good!

Indeed it ain't as Anastasia crushes Pierette's head and neck with a lethal package piledriver!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

ANASTASIA
(singing)
This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me!

“BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOO!”

Rather than make the pin, Anastasia gives the tag to Melissa.

MELISSA
Alrighty, let's here it for yer new tag team champs! I'm on top of the world looking down on creation!

RENEE
That's until Gloss bares her fangs at her.

Speaking of Gloss, she and Blaine watch as Melissa ascends to the top turnbuckle and then flies off with her pattened superfly splash!

COACH
You know Melissa wants to do to Gloss and Sammi what Superfly did to that chick.

RENEE
Oooh, too far.

The cover is made....

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NO! PIERETTE KICKSOUT!

“YYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA!”

MELISSA
You done had your run with the title, cousin, lemme have a turn.

RENEE
I don't think that's the way titles work.

Pierette is in dire straits as Melissa circles around her shadow boxing. When Pierette comes up she's hit by a series of jabs then has to watch her cousin do a Road Dogg style jab. From there Melissa unleashes a crushing punch that knocks Pierette to the ground. Another cover follows....

ONE!

TWO!

And again Pierette with the kickout!

“YYYYYEEAAAAAAAAAA!”

Melissa doesn't believe Pierette can keep kicking out and so pins her again....

ONE!

TWO!

A shoulder up!

Pierette manages herself upright and takes aim with a series of body blows to Melissa. Having weakened Melissa, Pierette knows she could for the tag. But instead she comes off the ropes with a lariat that is ducked. Melissa seizes control once again and whips Pierette into an enemy corner. With Anastasia holding her in place, Pierette can't defend from the running spinning wheel kick Melissa slams into her. Next, Melissa grabs hold of her and strikes her with an over the shoulder kneeling back breaker.

RENNE
Poor, Pierette needs a tag like yesterday.

Melissa signals for the finish, her finish being a Texas two step, then launches herself off the ropes with her Hell on Heels bicycle kick. Only instead of hitting Pierette, who ducks, she crashes her boot onto Anastasia's face!

“YYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAA!” the fans cheer as Anastasia is flung off the apron.

MELISSA
Mercy me!

As Melissa stands horrified, she stands in inaction and thus Pierette is able to get the tag to Gretchen!

“YYYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAAA!”

Gretchen charges in and takes Melissa unawares with a German Suplex into a bridge!

ONE!

TWO!

The kickout!

Melissa rolls upright, dazed and weak and now ailing thanks to hard series of chops to her chest. Desperate for a reprieve, Melissa scoots back to the corner where she hopes Anastasia is there to protect her. Alas she isn't, and The Monarch of Posh comes in to crush Melissa with a dropkick to the face!

“OOOOOHHHHHHHH!”

Gretchen pulls Melissa out of the corner, even despite comical resistance.

MELISSA
Mercy! Mercy! Show me the lord's mercy!

GRETCHEN
I shall give you the mercy of a swift end with minimal humiliation.

Gretchen hoist Melissa into the air by the waist and hits a beautiful reverse t-bone suplex! Melissa hits the ground with so much oomph and force she pops back up and gets caught by a step up DDT from Gretchen!

RENEE
Blue Blood Letting!

The cover

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

CROWD
THREE!

NO! ANASTASIA IS BACK TO BREAK UP THE PIN!

“BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Pierette comes in spears Anastasia, but winds up pushing her all the way into the referee!

“OOOOOOOHHHHH!”

COACH
Man down!

Gretchen turns around to see what the commotion is and gets walloped in the face by her own title belt by HOLLY!

“BBBBBOOOOOOOO!”

RENEE
Where did she come from?!

Holly yanks on Melissa's arm and not very kindly dumps her atop Gretchen. As soon as Holly clears out she yells at the referee...

HOLLY
(beep) count!

And thinking nothing odd of Holly's sudden appearance, the official makes the count....

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING

BUFFER
Your winners and new OAOAST Women's Tag Team Champions....PRETTY YOUNG MONEY!

“BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT!”

RENEE
You said it, OAOAST Galaxy, you said it!

Melissa is still rocked by the DDT and so just slumps off Gretchen and lets the title belt get laid onto her.

RENEE
Does that look like a championship winner to you right now?

COACH
It was grueling match.

RENEE
Coach, are you selectively blind?

COACH
Yes.

Anastasia takes her title and kisses it and parades it around the ring.

ANASTASIA
What a Christmas gift!
(singing)
We wish you a Merry Christmas,
And a Happy New Year.

Good tidings to you,
And all of your kin,
Good tidings for Christmas,
And a Happy New Year.

We all know that Santa's coming,
And soon will be here!

RENEE
Gifted by Holly. But that is Anastasia's first title in the OAOAST, so I'll be the big person and congratulate her.

Over on the entrance ramp, Holly is backing up, thrilled at her latest ruining of Gretchen's life, and that is the image on which we

FADE OUT