OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

November Reign 2015

Chanel #99

TV-M

PRESENTED IN OAOASTHD & OAOAST3D

* DUN DUN DUN DUNNA, DUN DUN DUNNA *

Across a river, over a bunch of mountains, through fields, sweeping past trees and bushes, hovering over the skyline of New York City, the OAOAST logo flies through the air...before sweeping down, brushing past an elderly man who seems understandably shocked to see six over-sized letters fly past him. The logo continues going, nearing a house...which luckily, a woman is leaving, meaning the logo can sweep through the open door, continuing on down the hallfway and into the living room where a young kid is sat on his computer. It sweeps past him, hitting the computer...which explodes with a flash, lighting up much to the kid's shock and delight.

oao2.jpg

THE OAOAST... WHAT THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD IS READING~!

NOVEMBER REIGN~! 2015

The opening is Mariachi rolling around in pudding and having it eaten out of his ass by Juicy.

BOOM!
BOOM!
BOOM! 
B O O M ~!

RENEE
…......

COACH
I shot that intro myself. Took us sixty takes but we got it down. Shout out to my nigga Pete for the editing job.

RENEE
….........

tumblr_nytfmnUgmt1rkiw19o2_1280.png

-VS-

tumblr_nytfmnUgmt1rkiw19o1_1280.png

Sabrina started the contest against Sugar, which Sugar found offensive.

SUGAR
I ain't fighting some little girl.

SABRINA
And I ain't fighting no piece of pig shit!

SUGAR
Pig shit! You better take that back.

SABRINA
Sorry. I shoulda called you horse shit, big yer a big steaming pile.

RENEE
When tenth graders collide.

COACH
Pete I hope you're watching this.

RENEE
Oh god no.

The girls got into a shoving match, but didn't get into any blows as Malaysia tagged Sugar and Pierette came in against her cousin. The Dominatrix threw the redhead around, and even ground her heel into her Pierette's neck while gazing at Archie.

MALAYSIA
Do you like this?

ARCHIE
No!

Malaysia brought Pierette up proceeded to grind her crotch into the top rope.

MALAYSIA
How about this?

ARCHIE
No! N-o!

Pierette got a tag to Sabrina again, while Sugar came back in for her team.

SUGAR
We're gonna try this again-

SABRINA
Cram it, pig horse shit! Hahahah, you're two animals worth of shit.

SUGAR
Why you little punk!

Sugar charged at Sabrina and wound up getting small packaged to be eliminated!

~~~~~~~~
Family Values: 5
Men-U-Money: 4
~~~~~~~~~~~

Holly wasn't so easily bested by Sabrina, and gave the young girl a solid thrashing. Sabrina did tag out to Aisling, even though Holly wanted Gretchen. Well, Aisling decided to bring in Gretchen, who gave Holly holy hell and put her down with a fisherman's gordbuster!

RENEE
Just Charge It!

~~~~~~~~
Family Values: 5
Men-U-Money: 3
~~~~~~~~~~~

But, Holly wasn't going to endure this latest loss to Gretchen with mere words that met the priors. This time she got a hold of Gretchen's tag title and smashed her in the back of the head. That led Melissa to hitting her Hell on Heels bicycle kick to the same spot to take Gretchen out!

~~~~~~~~
Family Values: 4
~~~~~~~~~~~

“BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT!”

RENEE
I'm saying!

Molly came in and got her some of Melissa, which Melissa wanted no parts of. Anastasia got into the ring in place of Melissa, and wound up being able to seal Molly away with a head and arm choke.

RENEE
That's called Flowers for the Dead and I think that's an illegal hold!

~~~~~~~~
Family Values: 3
~~~~~~~~~~~

Sabrina got into the zone, the teenage zone and took a strong fight to Anastasia. Much to everyone's shock she overwhelmed the more experienced Hottie.

RENEE
Look at Sabrina go.

But, Malaysia came in and hit a yakuza kick to the chest, which allowed Anastasia to get a pin!

~~~~~~~~
Family Values: 2
~~~~~~~~~~~

MALAYSIA
Did you enjoy that Archie, me making your whore suffer?

ARCHIE
She's not me...thing!

Pierette was next up for her team, and her usual oddball self. So oddball she bit referee Nunzio's nipples...for no reason just to bite some nipples. This was a horrible distraction for her, as Melissa snuck behind and school girled her for the elimination.

RENEE
And Melissa Nerdly has eliminated both women's tag champs. By really weird means, but still.

~~~~~~~~
Family Values: 1
~~~~~~~~~~~

AISLING
(in teenage voice)
I yawn.

RENEE
Aisling getting her first real taste of action, and how she's going to be after sitting cold for so long?

COACH
Uh, she's a demon-vampire hybrid I think she'll be fine.

Fine she certainly was, blocking all of Anastasia's attacks and then smacking her with a full nelson reverse STO!

RENEE
Teenage Angst!

Aisling thought she might have a good pinning situation, but Malaysia suddenly entered the ring to hit her with a  chair!

MALAYSIA
Archie is mine!

ARCHIE
:o

Of course, Malaysia got disqualified.

~~~~~~~~
Family Values: 1
Men-U-Money: 2
~~~~~~~~~~~

Of course that didn't matter to Malaysia as she continued to batter Aisling's back with the steel chair.

ARCHIE
Stop!

MALAYSIA
I don't take orders from you, you take orders from me, cunt!

ARCHIE

Sadly, Aisling couldn't recover from the repeated chair shots and was pinned for the loss by Melissa!

~~~~~~~~
Sole Survivors: Melissa Nerdly & Anastasia Violetta
~~~~~~~~~~~

*** The Hood Brigade (Hood Again, "King of Bronies" Daisuke Motozaki, The Party Brigade w/ Amberlyn Duncan & Uncle Moe) 
-Vs-
Slaughterhouse (Deuce Deuce Bigelow, The Warthog, Big Boy, Sonic & CAM) ***

Or we all thought the fifth member of Slaughterhouse was CAM. Instead he laid a plaid handkerchief on the apron with a "RESERVED" placeholder. 

RENEE
I guess we shouldn't have expected the guy in the suit to compete. But I seriously doubt Slaughterhouse will compete 5 on 4. They've gotta be up to something. 

COACH
Considering the size of Deuce and Big Boy, it's like having a pair of extra guys on their team. So maybe the Hood Brigade ought to be the ones who feel handicapped. 

Sonic and Dice-M began for their respective teams and our first elimination came fairly early when Dice-M caught Sonic with a surprise Rainbow Dash Mash!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eliminated: Sonic
Eliminated by: Daisuke Motozaki
SLAUGHTERHOUSE 4 HOOD BRIGADE 5

An angry Deuce looked to get things back on track for Slaughterhouse, jumping on Dice-M immediately following the pin. The action heated up as Dice-M returned to a vertical base, stunning Deuce with a series of quick strikes. But the momentum shifted once more when Deuce reversed a whip and Big Boy struck Dice-M from behind. Eventually the King of Bronies would make a tag of his own to Piercey D, who Big Boy and The Warthog would put through THE MEAT GRINDER~! not long after. 

Eliminated: Piercey D
Eliminated by: Big Boy
SLAUGHTERHOUSE 4 HOOD BRIGADE 4

J.Riggs sought to avenge his partner's elimination and put on quite a display, but a spear from The Warthog put him down.

Eliminated: J.Riggs
Eliminated by: The Warthog
SLAUGHTERHOUSE 4 HOOD BRIGADE 3

Moses would take over and soon a wild brawl broke out between Hood Again, Warthog and Big Boy that resulted in a double count out (legal men took battle outside while partners battled in ring).

Eliminated: Hood Again, Big Boy & The Warthog
Eliminated by: Double Countout 
SLAUGHTERHOUSE 2 HOOD BRIGADE 1

Having chased after Deuce for months, Dice-M finally got the Slaughterhouse leader one on one. The two would go at it for a couple of minutes when...

VROOM * VROOM *

... a BIKER rode out ringside on his Harley. 

DICE-M
:huh: 

COACH
What the heck? 

RENEE
That's a big man!

The biker removed his helmet (safety first kids) to reveal... JUMBO!

COACH
That ain't no big man. That's Jumbo, man! Him and Deuce use to team back during their WDW days.

RENEE
What happened to Kareem?

Dice-M gets caught looking in the aisle by an enziguri courtesy of Deuce as CAM picks up the "reserved" placeholder. 

COACH
Now we know who the fifth man is. 

RENEE
And I presume the newest member of Slaughterhouse.

The former Middle Eastern Wet Dream (once again sporting the familiar Mohawk from his Jumbo days) joined Deuce in the ring and dropped a series of XXL Splashes on Dice-M, leading to a top rope diving headbutt dubbed the Flame-Boiled Whopper by Deuce!

Eliminated: Daisuke Motozaki
Eliminated by: Deuce Deuce Bigelow
SOLE SURVIVORS: Deuce Deuce Bigelow & Jumbo

Following the match CAM celebrated in the ring with Deuce and Jumbo.

***24/7 Title: Scourge Vs Rayder Vs Nathaniel Black***
The Kings of the Heap jumped on Black right away and stomped him into the corner. Black fought back with elbows and forearms but The Kings continued to keep him pressed in.

RENEE
How is this going to work? Only one King can win the 24/7 title.

COACH
I'm sure they worked this all out before hand.

Scourge charges in on Black, but runs into Rayder when Black pulls him in the way.

SCOURGE
Shit!

Scourge is thrown out of the ring, and Black follows. There he takes hold of Scourge and gives him a gut buster onto the steel steps!

“OOOOOHHHHHHHH!”

Rayder came flying out with a suicide dive, but Black recovered and started rocking Rayder with European Uppercuts!

RENEE
Any more beatings like that, and they won't have to worry about anything but how much the OAOAST health insurance covers?

Scourge came in with a baseball bat and hammered Black in the knees.

COACH
You better take that back, Renee, The Kings are on top.

When Rayder rolled Black into the ring, Scourge hit a baseball bat assisted semi sort of elbow drop. 

RENEE
Still no pin. Who would have thought jerks like these two could be so selfless?

Rayder whipped Black off the ropes, expecting Scourge to nail him with the bat. But Scourge swung and missed and Black rocked Rayder with a Black Lariat!

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
I guess that's what we get for expecting a Scotsman to be able to swing a baseball bat.

COACH
Next time they better swing a plate of Hagis.

Rayder got up, but was thrown into Scourge which knocked the bat out of his hand. Black picked it up and smashed Scourge in the stomach several times before using a European Uppercut to launch him over the ropes. Rayder was clocked in the head with the baseball bat, then got submitted with a Crossface Chicken Wing!

Winner: Nathaniel Black, via submission

RENEE
Nathaniel Black going rough, going hardcore, then going to a submission to get the win.

Black is handed his belt and raises it to the roaring crowd. But that roar turns to fright, as GORY DRAGAN looms behind Black with the baseball bat.

RENEE
Hey, what's he doing here?

Gory crashes the bat into Black's head, crashing him to the mat and opening a wound in his head.

GORY
Now then, a count please.

Gory makes a pin on Black, and given the rules of the belt, the ref has to count 1....2....3!

BUFFER
The new 24/7 Champion....GORRRRY DRAGGGAAAN!

GORY
Hhehehe, good times, everyone. Enjoy the show.

RENEE
I...that actually happened!

COACH
It did! This crazy dude just swooped in stole a belt for a roster he's not on. 

NEW YEARS SPECTACULAR
~LIVE FROM SAN JUAN, PR~

*** The Brave 'N' The Bold (Oscar Friberg, Jo-Jo Whoa, BTK & Big IQ)
-Vs-
High Frequency (Tyler Bryant, THE FLEX, The Christ Air Express & ?) w/ Lorelei DeCenzo ***

In a Survival elimination tag, OAOAST United States Champion Oscar Friberg led his team into battle against Tyler Bryant's (whose team name we learned is what it is because they're all making waves in the OAOAST). And on top of everyone's mind was the identity of Bryant's mystery partner who was introduced in dramatic fashion with the lights going off and back on to reveal... TURBOWOLF!

RENEE
Turbowolf?! Are you kidding me? He's the TMW rookie of Big IQ!

COACH
At least he was. Who knows how this development affects that relationship moving forward.

Coming in looking to get their hands on OAOAST tag champions the CAE, Big IQ (Ice Quiz gutting it out w/ bruised ribs) were instead left to pick their jaws up off the floor as they found themselves on opposing sides of their TMW rookie who expressed his frustrations over their tutoring, claiming Big IQ neglected their responsibilities for their own greedy pursuit (referring to the tag titles). Turbowolf then struck the familiar Christ pose of the CAE as MEL blindsided CW!

COACH
Looks like we know who recruited Turbowolf for the team!

The two assigned officials (one who follows the action inside, the other outside) quickly moved in to prevent a giant brawl from breaking out, keeping both teams apart as MEL stomped away on CW. Turbowolf then asked in and took it to his OAOAST mentor... until the teacher finally had enough and proceeded to school the student, taking TW to the mat and grinding his face into the canvas!

RENEE
The Don of Amor isn't in a loving mood tonight. I don't think I've ever seen this level of aggression from CW.

Ignoring advice from his teammates to tag out, TW wanted to prove he was better than his OAOAST mentor, but CW caught him with a HHH-style face buster followed by a sick combo of a atomic drop, a tag to Ice Quiz for a big boot, a tag back to CW for the Last Waltz (dragon screw neck whip) and then not one but TWO gordbusters!

RENEE
Kiss From A Rose!

COACH
More like a trip to the showers.

Tyler, THE FLEX and Lorelei all gave TW flack while Ice Quiz gave CW dap. 

Eliminated: Turbowolf
Eliminated by: Christian Wright
THE BRAVE 'N' THE BOLD 5 HIGH FREQUENCY 4

CW wanted a member of the CAE next, but the identical twins rebuffed his advances, opting to chillax on the apron. 

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Instead Jo-Jo Whoa and Tyler Bryant were the next to tango in a fun little exchange that ended with Star67 picking up the pin with a running neck breaker (The Tremendous Pain)!

Eliminated: Jo-Jo Whoa
Eliminated by: Tyler Bryant
THE BRAVE 'N' THE BOLD 4 HIGH FREQUENCY 4

Next man up was U.S. Champion Oscar Friberg, who unloaded on his rival Tyler Bryant. But Tyler grabbed the top rope after being whipped in and tagged THE FLEX, leaving him to handle Oscar. Or try to at least because the champ didn't back down, taking the fight to the muscle man. BTK then used his speed to frustrate the big man, but when attempting an Asai moonsault THE FLEX caught him and countered into his backpack stunner!

Eliminated: BTK
Eliminated by: THE FLEX
THE BRAVE 'N' THE BOLD 3 HIGH FREQUENCY 4

Down a man Ice Quiz looked to even the odds ASAP, bringing MEL in the hard way. This brought their respective partners in as well, leading to an uncontrollable brawl which saw Big IQ get the best of the CAE. In fact, the CAE don't even fight back. They just take punishment in the corner until the ref calls for a DQ of Big IQ!

BIG IQ

MARV & MEL
:) 

COACH
Beautiful! The CAE suckered Big IQ into getting themselves DQ'd!

Eliminated: Big IQ
Eliminated by: DQ
THE BRAVE & THE BOLD 1 HIGH FREQUENCY 4

RENEE
Now Oscar finds himself down 4 against 1!

The OAOAST Galaxy rallies behind the U.S. Champ.

RENEE
Oscar may not have a partner to tag, but at least he has the OAOAST Galaxy on his side!

Having to go at it alone the rest of the way, Oscar manages to eliminate MARV with the Birdcall.

Eliminated: MARV
Eliminated by: Oscar Friberg
THE BRAVE & THE BOLD 1 HIGH FREQUENCY 3

MEL goes down next after Oscar counters a Cutter into an O'Conner Roll with bridge!

TYLER, FLEX & LORELEI

Eliminated: MEL
THE BRAVE & THE BOLD 1 HIGH FREQUENCY 2

COACH
I can't believe what I'm seeing. How the hell is Oscar doing it?

RENEE
Never underestimate the heart of a champion! 

The comeback continue as eliminated THE FLEX following a knee to the knee and then a diving reverse DDT!

LORELEI

Eliminated: THE FLEX
THE BRAVE 'N' THE BOLD 1 HIGH FREQUENCY 1

Final two came down to Oscar and Tyler, who got an assist from THE FLEX (tripped up Oscar) to be the Sole Survivor after using 0-100 to pin Oscar.

Eliminated: Oscar Friberg
Eliminated by: Tyler Bryant
SOLE SURVIVOR: Tyler Bryant

After the match Tyler taunted Oscar, snatching the U.S. Title from the ref to pose.

http://41.media.tumblr.com/eeaaf8e92468d6d1a06208061f101356/tumblr_nyufptXE9g1rkiw19o1_1280.png

http://40.media.tumblr.com/07dab0fe36324290a5177bafabe1267a/tumblr_nyufptXE9g1rkiw19o2_1280.png

***Duncan's Donuts (Simon Singleton, Shayne Brave, Teddy Buckworth, Krista Isadora Duncan, Eggther)
-Vs-
Mann-U (Bohemoth, Big Papa Thrust, Logan Mann, Northstar, King Landon Maddix)***

Simon started for his team, but too many egos made it hard for the heels to pick a member. So Simon picked out BPT and started wailing on him. Big Papa Thrust stomached these blows and almost hit a Volcanic Eruption only for Simon to escape. Agent 009 then knocked the Living Daylights out of BPT with a crescent kick. This led Shayne to get the tag.

#TrapLord strutted about the ring,bragging about drug deals while daring his former mentor, King Landon to step into the ring. Instead he got Northstar. The two men had a technical back and forth, until  Logan snuck a tag. Much to Shayne's shock he was grabbed by Logan and hit with a Liberation DDT to take an elimination!

~~~~~~~~~~
Eliminated: Shayne Brave
Eliminated by: Logan Mann
Mann U: 5
Duncan's Donuts: 4
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Krista came in the ring to get some of Logan and the two begin a heated brawl, heated enough that it took them out of the ring, and all the way backstage to lead to a stunning double elimination.

~~~~~~~~~~
Eliminated: Krista Isadora Duncan, Logan Mann
Mann U: 4
Duncan's Donuts: 3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RENEE
Both team captains are gone! But the way they're gone isn't too shocking.

BOHEMOTH
Now its my team! You do what I say!

Bohemoth didn't actually make a move to fight and Northstar stepped back in. He and his King took turns working on Eggther, but when Teddy got into the ring, they're scheme was shot. Big Papa Thrust thought he could handle Buckworth, but when hit with a House of the Rising Knee, he had a quick change of heart.

COACH
This dude Buckworth is kicking ass!

BOHEMOTH
Now I gotta do everything myself!

Bohemoth stepped into the ring, and used his might to wear down Buckworth. But when he tried for a running powerslam, Buckworth escaped and made the tag to Eggther!

“YYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

The silver haired star came in and faced off with his archrival. Bohemoth couldn't get a hold on Eggther, and when he tried for a Yakuza Kick, Eggther ducked, ran to the ropes and hit a running superkick!

RENEE
Bride Price!

And that was the end of Bohemoth's time in the match.

~~~~~~~~~~
Eliminated: Bohemoth
Eliminated By: Eggther
Mann U: 3
Duncan's Donuts: 3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BIG PAPA THRUST
That's the team captain right there! 

Simon and Northstar then went at, in another technical tete-a-tete. It was briefly broken up by Big Papa Thrust, but when his brawling didn't work he made the tag again to Northstar. That was actually quite wise as The Stellar Evolution took out Simon with a release Rock Bottom!

RENEE
Maria!

~~~~~~~~~~
Eliminated: Simon Singleton
Eliminated By: Northstar
Mann U: 3
Duncan's Donuts: 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Buckworth came back in to avenge his parnter, but get the flexing power of Big Papa Thrust in his face.

BIG PAPA THRUST
You ain't got the guts to face me, fancy man! Fuck you! 

That was wrong thing to say as Buckworth lit up Big Papa Thrust. The leader of The Freak Show had no answer for Buckworth's fire and force and fell in disgrace to Buck The Trend!

~~~~~~~~~~
Eliminated: Big Papa Thrust
Eliminated By:  Teddy Buckworth
Mann U: 2
Duncan's Donuts: 2
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RENEE
Down to the final two, Coach, got any predictions.

COACH
King Landon and Northstar are one bond, Renne, they ain't losing.

The royal duo isolated Eggther in their corner, working over his neck. King Landon though he had done enough and tried for a G2S but Eggther escaped and school boyed him for a near three count!

RENEE
Wow, Eggther almost had two major eliminations. Both world champions.

Northstar entered the ring, illegally I might add, and brought down Eggther with a swinging triangle arm neckbreaker!

RENEE
Seismic Wave!

That was followed up by King Landon finally nailing his Go2Sleep to eliminate Eggther once and for all.

~~~~~~~~~~
Eliminated: Eggther
Eliminated By: King Landon
Mann U: 2
Duncan's Donuts:1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RENEE
These are daunting odds for Teddy. But, if anyone can beat them its him!

Teddy surged into the ring and took the fight to both members of The Kingdom. King Landon cowered, but Northstar fought back and kept trying to hit his release Rock Bottom finisher.

RENEE
Northstar can just sniff the end.

COACH
I bet it smells like pie.

RENEE
Horrible analysis, Coach. But what flavor?

COACH
Poontang.

Too many efforts of the same move wrote the end to Northstar's story as Teddy was able to school boy counter his last failed effort to eliminate him.

~~~~~~~~~~
Eliminated: Northstar
Eliminated By: Teddy Buckworth
Mann U: 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COACH
One on one, baby!

RENEE
And it doesn't get to be a much bigger match than this.

King Landon wasn't cowering any more and traded punches with Teddy Buckworth. He seemed eager to get a count out win after he dropkicked Teddy out of the ring, but Buckworth easily beat the ten count.

RENEE
Come on, Mad King, get a win you can be a proud of!

King Landon stomped away at Teddy and tried for a G2S, but again failled to hit it. He did, however, nail a standing sliced bread number two, but only got a one count.

COACH
Landon ain't one to use that move in a standing position.

RENEE
King Landon. Get it right or he'll chop of your tongue.

COACH
Long as he don't chop off my hang low.

King Landon went to the top rope and used a moonsault to attack Teddy. But, Buckworth rolled out the way, and then hit the ropes to hit House of the Rising Knee! Out on his feet, the King was toppled by a Buck The Trend, the finisher that secured Teddy the win!

~~~~~~~~~~
Eliminated: King Landon
Eliminated By: Teddy Buckworth
Mann U: 0
Sole Survivor: Teddy Buckworth!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RENEE
Way to go Teddy Buckworth! That's a big win as we head into the end of 2015 and the start of 2016.

We're in one of he most bizzare sections of the arena, Melody's GamerZone, where she has numerous TVs all running different spots of the same game, OAOAST 2K16. Melody is obviously present, with a smiling Madison and a bored Morgan.

MELODY
What's popping, pigs!

MADISON
Pigs?

MELODY
Punk asses!

MORGAN
Are you drunk?

MELODY
Drunk off Capri Sun,

MORGAN
So you're just stupid. Ok.

MADISON
Don't call her dumb.

MORGAN
Wow, Madison telling me what to do. What a surprise. Melody are you surprised by that.

MELODY
I'm just trying to get my preview on for WWE 2k16. I've been provided an advanced copy and an NDA stating I am not to say anything negative about the game.

MORGAN
So you let a piece of paper pick your opinions for you?

MADISON
Morgan, its a legally binding agreement.

MORGAN
Wow. I didn't know I needed you to tell me the fucking obvious.

MADISON
You're acting awfully rude to me.

MORGAN
Who cares?

MELODY
Whoa this is serious stuff. But it brings me to our entrance preview featuring the sister-sister duo of C02. If you like your incest fantasies with a little less angst like me, then Maya and Jade have always been up your alley as opposed to these two.

MORGAN
Nah, that's not true. About the only thing Madison is good for is fucking. And I do like to fuck.

MELODY
Well, there's no sexing in this game! Gotta be able to sell it at Wal-Mart. But Maya and Jade look pretty hot so let's take a look see.

https://u.pomf.io/wmpowr.gif

https://u.pomf.io/zndblv.gif
maya1.jpg
maya2.jpg
jade-1.jpg
jade-face.jpg

MELODY
Not bad right?

MORGAN
Do I have permission to like it, Madison?

MADISON
Morgan, stop.

MORGAN
I think I'm done here. Peace out, cub scouts.

Morgan makes an eye rolling exit through the door.

MELODY
That went well. Yes.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/7fa2f756a5ba87a112b353547b960936/tumblr_nyuj1rCEGN1rkiw19o1_1280.png

http://40.media.tumblr.com/ae4ff4a22a7b7b530d1446bbe2b75629/tumblr_nyuj1rCEGN1rkiw19o2_1280.png

ANNAGRET

I think maya should start

BOBBI
Of course you would, you want her to get hurt.  Jerk! Super jerk!

DASHA
December, we must be doing something.

DECEMBER
Zzzzzzzzz,

DASHA
December!

DECEMBER
Ah! I'm awake, I'm awake.

DASHA
Many debate is like trumping person. One of us will start.

DECEMBER
I'll start. I think.

Well, December actually does start against Judge Dudd.

BLACKHAWK
There she is! The woman who is saving America one verdict at a time! If any of you assholes had any decency you'd stand up and salute her! Salute her Sgt. Hot.

Sgt.Holt salutes Judge Dudd, which she finds pleasant. Too pleasant as a matter of fact as she gets hit with a  German Suplex with a bridge by December....

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout!

Judge Dudd scrambles upright into an empty corner, and gets struck with a running shoulder to the stomach. In agony she staggers out with December yawning behind her.

RENEE
I think December needs some adderall.

Judge Dudd staggers herself into December who grabs hold of her and performs an armlock scoop slam!

BLACKHAWK
Damn it! She needs that arm to bang her gavel! That's her gavel banging arm! Tell her, Sergant Holt!

HOLT
….That's her gavel banging arm.

BLACKHAWK
Did you hear that?

DECEMEBR
I did.

In the confusion, Judge Dudd crawls to her corner and applies the tag to Deirdre.

REMY
Alright, chere, you've got this. Wrestle as beautiful as you look.

DEIRDRE
Quit sucking up.

Deirdre and Decemebr lockup with December pushing Deirdre all the way into Sunrise's corner. There, Maya makes the tag with December!

BOBBI
Yay!

ANNAGRET
You're so phony.

December and Maya join together and whip Deirdre into the ropes. The Kinslayer comes back with a  double lariat, but tall Hotties snap off a pair of dropkicks to knock her down.

PETE
I bet this Maya must've been a real hell cat in ninth grade, eh, Coco.

CONAN
Stop talking.

A pin....

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

Showing some toughness, Deirdre hurries upright and launches a lariat at Maya. The attack is ducked though and Maya hits a backbreaker over the knee. Rather than let Deirdre go, Maya brings her onto her shoulder and throws her down with a wasteland!

“YYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Child Star Syndrome!

The cover.....

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

Deirdre with the kickout!

MAYA
Awwww come on!

ANNAGRET
She's so cute.

BOBBI
She's so hot! Figures you'd under sell her.

CONAN
Not that I'm interested in the least, but you're both being stupid. But, again, the idiocy of commoners is hardly my problem.

JESSE
I feel you, mac daddy.

CONAN
Refrain from speaking to me ever again.

JESSE
You got it!

Deirdre is on her feet and trading blows with Maya. The disliked heel feeds Maya the leg and tries for an enziguri, but this move, like all the others fails. Now Maya has control of both of Deirdre's legs and uses them against her to bring her down with a wheel barrow suplex! Maya is looking for someone to tag and has a problem.

BOBBI
Me! Me!

ANNNAGRET
I know you want to touch me.

BOBBI
No, you wanna touch me!

So alas Maya has to tag Dasha!

DASHA
Now I in drama!

Deirdre brings in Dasha the hard way to give her something besides drama to worry about.

RENEE
A rough start for Deirdre lets see if she can straighten it out.

Deirdre hurries Dasha to her feet, and promptly looks for a standing flapjack. But that never happens as Dasha clubs Deirdre to the knee. The Ukranian babe then comes off the ropes and smacks Deirdre with a  shining wizard!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!”

rage55.gif

PETE
She'll need a good facial cream after this match. And I have just the batter, hehehhehe.

RENEE
What a creep!

Dasha ascends to the top turnbuckle and waves on Deirdre. Once the former witch reaches a half rise, Dasha comes off the ropes to hit her with a middle rope fame asser!

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

DASHA
Dasha Smasher!

The cover.....

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

CROWD
THREE!

BUFFER
Deirdre has been ELIMINATED!

~~~~~~~~~
Sunrise: 5
Thotty 2 Hotty: 4
~~~~~~~~~~

MAGGIE
Fuck.

RENEE
Maggie's mad, but I'm just happy we can get Pete out of here.

Rhaenys comes in as haughty as ever, with her eyes firmly looking down upon Dasha.

RENEE
Chile versus The Ukraine in this exciting pairing.

Not thinking much of Dasha, Rhaenys just pie faces her away.

“BBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOO”

ALYSANNE
That's not cool. Be sporting, big sister!

Dasha doesn't think its cool either and starts lighting up Rhaenys with knife edge chops. Once she's done chopping her, she whips her into the ropes, where Maggie makes a blind tag. The Death Veil Cutie comes in and smashes Dasha with a kitchen sink that has her wheezing in pain.

MAGGIE
Be sporting. Be cool. Be a pain in my ass! Every last one of you! I don't want you for teammates so just stay the fuck outta my way.

RENEE
Wow Maggie almost makes Sunrise look functional.

With a grip on Dasha's brown hair, Maggie brings her into the ropes and starts grinding her eyes against the cables. Though this is painful, Dasha won't let herself suffer and begins bashing Maggie with elbows to the ribs. Annoyed with this, Maggie suddenly snapmares Dasha to the ground then attacks her with a dropkick to the back of the head.

A cover....

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout!

Maggie leads Dasha to enemy territory and exchanges the tag with Judge Dudd.

“BBBBBBOOOOOOOOO!”

BLACKHAWK
When you're crawling through the dirt and eating mud pies provided by the government of Bernie Sanders, you'll wish you had someone like Judge Dudd on your side! Isn't that right, Sergeant Holt?

SGT.HOLT
…....

BLACKHAWK
I said isn't that right?!

SGT.HOLT
Yes sir!

Judge Dudd and Maggie, once bitter enemies, combine to hook Dasha into a front facelock. But the second they lift her off the mat, the cutie pie counters with a double DDT!

“YYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

COACH
It was all good just a second ago!

RENEE
Things change pretty darn fast in the OAOAST.

Dasha crawls into her corner and makes the tag with Annagret!

“YYYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAA!”

BOBBI
BOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ANNAGRET
Bitch!

Realizing they need to work together to beat Annagret, Maggie and Judge Dudd make the charge at the goddess. But this does them no good as Annagret wallops them with a double lariat.

ANNAGRET
Split it out!

ANNAGRET
(onto the heels)
splits7.gif

“YYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

MAYA
Whooooo, work those legs, bitch!

BOBBI
Hmph!

Maggie decides to leave Judge Dudd to her fate and rolls herself out of the ring.

RENEE
So much for solidarity.

Blackhawk is on the outside having a fit, with Eagle Eye trying his best to calm him down. But both men have to watch Judge Dudd be struck down by Annagret's styles clash!

“YYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Wicked Whisper!

The cover....

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

CROWD
THREE!

~~~~~~~~~
Sunrise: 5
Thotty 2 Hotty: 3
~~~~~~~~~~

MAGGIE
Fuck this shit. Fuck it! Fuck it!

MAYA
Now that's the language I like.

Annagret gives the tag to December, while at the same time just smiling at Maya, which infuriates Bobbi. On the other side of the ring, Alysanne steps in for her team, and takes a curtsy to December.

DECEMBER
That was nice. I think. No it was defintley nice.

Alsyanne and December come together for a lockup with December wrenching a headlock on the younger girl. The hold doesn't last long as Alysanne is able to push December off into the ropes. When December comes back, the polite Hottie nails her with a dropkick. Alysanne then furhters her attack and applies an arm lock...

alysanne-arm.gif

DECEMEBER
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

RENEE
She's not being arrogant, she really is sleeping!

The problem is referee Brian Knobbs thinks Decembers been put out by the pain and calls for her elimination!

BUFFER
December Belle has been ELIMINATED!

~~~~~~~~~
Sunrise: 4
Thotty 2 Hotty: 3
~~~~~~~~~~

“BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

ALYSANNE
We're almost there!

BOBBI
Not so fast, b-word!

ANNAGRET
What a loser, she can't even curse! I don't know how anyone could like her or be her friend or not want her to die right now. Like right fucking now.

Alsyanne and Bobbi trade chops and forearms, but in the end Bobbi shuts the affair down by gripping hold of Alsyanne's streaked locks and using a sort of hair DDT!

RENEE
She needs short hair like me.

COACH
Is yo bush short though?

RENEE
And I thought Pete was bad!

Bobbi ascends to the top rope in her corner, right in front of Maya, which allows her to give her girl crush quite the show.

BOBBI
Time to shake this fiery butt, if only I knew someone who liked butts as much as me!

MAYA
Me! Me!

BOBBI
stacy44455_1.gif

“YYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

ANNAGRET
Hmph!

Bobbi flies off the second rope with a splash, and its a splash that misses due to Alysanne rolling out of the way! Not wishing to test her luck, Alysanne applies the tag to Maggie.

MAGGIE
Smartest thing you've ever done.

RHAENYS
Not like there's a great track record.

RENEE
Awww, she should be nicer to little sister.

Maggie comes in and locks for a big attack with her armpit stunner. But Bobbi pulls her arm free, then sucks in Maggie for a short arm lariat!

COACH
That tag might be the dumbest thing Maggie's ever done.

After hauling Maggie off the mat, Bobbi whips her into the ropes and telegraphs a back body drop. Due to that, Maggie is able to pull her down with a sunset flip....

ONE!

TWO!

Bobbi rolls out of the pin and smacks Maggie in the face with a thunderous kick! Brian Knobbs then drops down to make the cover...

ONE!

TWO!

Maggie with the shoulder up!

Maggie reaches out for a tag with Rhaenys, but Bobbi comes along and knocks her off the ring apron!

RHAENYS
What do you think you're doing?

BOBBI
Screw you, butt munch!

ANNAGRET
Ooooh, what a diss. 50 Cent would be proud.

Maggie thinks she can take advantage of Bobbi's tangle with Rhaenys and leaps into her with a lung blower. But Bobbi manages to find the strength to shurg her off and Maggie just crashes into the floor. Not expecting that, she even bumps her head on the ground.

RENEE
That's a rough landing for Mags.

COACH
She might spend Christmas with a concussion.

Dizzied and hurt, Maggie rises and falls right into Bobbi's clutches. The women's champion grabs hold of her and flings her off with a fall away Samoan drop!

“YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAA!”

The pivotal cover is made....

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

CROWD
THREE!

BUFFER
Maggie Nerdly has been ELIMINATED!

“YYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
I think that seals the deal on Maggie and Bobbi's rivalry. Maggie just can't beat Bobbi.

COACH
Few chicks can. It is what it is.

Rhaenys slides back into the ring, ready to seek out vengeance on Bobbi. She ducks a lariat and makes a rush to the ropes. XFL's favorite Hottie then leaps onto the cables and flies back to take down Bobbi with a springboard crossbody moonsault!

RENEE
Blackfire!

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Bobbi pushes Rhaenys off her!

Rhaenys stomps away at Bobbi before pulling her upright and shoving her into an empty corner. There she proceeds to bash her with shoulder tackles to the gut. Three land, but on the fourth, Bobbi flips up and over her foe. Rhaneys is stunned and angry and makes a charge for Bobbi, but she ends up getting smacked with a left high kick MMA style!

“OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!”

Bobbi reaches out for a tag from Maya, but is halted by Annagret!

ANNAGRET
You're not touching her.

BOBBI
And why the freak not? Who are you?

ANNAGRET
I'm her girlfriend.

BOBBI
Her what?! My butt!

MAYA
You two....

BOBBI
Maya's like a twenty on a ten scale and you're like a negative nine hundred five.

ANNAGRET
Pretty specific number, for a pretty basic bitch.

BOBBI
Eff you!

MAYA
Stop fighting! Or if you're gonna fight at least lather yourself up with baby oil first.

Dasha sees no choice in the matter of resolving this and tags herself in.

RENEE
Good for Dasha.

Dasha comes in and flips Rahenys over with a release hurricanrana! This throws the heel for a loop and when she stands Dasha pulls her down with a crucifix pin....

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout!

Both ladies spring upright with Dasha nailing a knee to Rhaenys gut. Doubled over, Rhaenys is attacked by Dasha's sunset flip effort. But rather than go down, Rhaenys leaps up with a double stomp. It misses due to Dasha making a hasty escape. But when she stands, Rhaenys swings her foot backwards with a boot to her stomach. Pained, Dasha falls victim to a lethal vertebreaker!

“OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!”

RENEE
Silent Sister!

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

BUFFER
Dasha has been ELIMINATED!

“BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

~~~~~~~~~
Sunrise: 3
Thotty 2 Hotty: 2
~~~~~~~~~~

JESSE
I should do something. I should comfort her. What do you think, Coco, you know da ladiez~!

CONAN
You can comfort the whole world by dying.

JESSE
Gotta see the last Hunger Games flick first. Gotta see it!

Rhaenys is thrilled with eliminating Dasha, but soon has to deal with Maya coming in and blasting her with high flipping lariat!

RENEE
Now Maya can rock n roll!

MAYA
BOOTYTIME~!

“YYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAA!”

ANNAGRET & BOBBI
OH YEAH~!

MAYA
booty74444444.gif

“YYYYYEEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

JESSE
Thank you god almighty!

Maya moonsauls onto her foe, and once she lands the official scores the fall....

CROW3D
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

CROWD
THREE!

BUFFER
Rhaenys The Unheard has been ELIMINATED!

“YYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

~~~~~~~~~
Sunrise: 3
Thotty 2 Hotty: 1
~~~~~~~~~~

ANNAGRET
That's my girlfriend!

BOBBI
No. Its not.

Alysanne enters the ring, with a daunting task laid in front of her. But she's a brave girl so she enters and nods respectfully to Maya.

COACH
Aiyo, Bobbi and Annagret that nod means she wants to fuck your girl!

RENEE
Stop causing trouble, Coach!

Maya swings behind Alsyanne and grabs hold of a rear waistlock. But the hold doesn't stick as Alysanne shifts behind Maya for her own waistlock. This is countered as well, as Maya brings down Alysanne with a kneeling cutter. The Fuck Slut From Hell then jumps into the air, clicks her heels and drops the elbow onto Alysanne!

“YYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Everything's Going My Way Elbow!

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Alysanne brings her shoulder up!

Maya runs the ropes, and tries to hit Alysanne with a leg drop. This doesn't go as planned as Alsyanne makes a roll to the left. The Charming Sister then runs the ropes herself and returns to smash Maya with a corscrew forearm smash!

RENEE
Fluff Piece!

COACH
Nothing fluff about that one.

Alysanne hooks the legs for the cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Maya makes the kickout!

Maya looks to her corner, sees both her friends reaching for a tag and in fact fighting over it, and decides she's all on her own. Thus she rolls herself off the mat and takes aim with a forearm at Alysanne. But, the Chilean Hottie blocks the attack and flings Maya over with a fireman's carry. Maya is quick to her feet, which is what Alysanne wants as she hammers her with spinning back fist.

RENEE
Nice punch from Alysanne!

The streaky haired Hottie then launches herself off the top rope, flying at Maya with a springboard tornado DDT attempt. But the move fails to connect due to Maya pushing Alysanne off. Hurried, Alysanne tries to throw a lariat, but this move gets ducked! Maya then snags hold of Alysanne and punishes her with a inverted atomic drop!

“YYYYYEEAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Maya Butthurts!

The Teenage Dream then hits the ropes, coming back to drill Alysanne with a leap frog face crusher!

“YYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
iMaya!

The fans count along with the cover....

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

CROWD
THREE!

DING DING DING

BUFFER
Your winners and sole surivors....ANNAGRET WICKEDBORN, BOBBI CHEESECAKE, and MAYA DUNCAN BLANCHARD....SUNRISE!

“YYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
I don't think the fights over just yet. It kind of looks like its just beginning.

Renne is of course referring to Bobbi and Annagret eyeing each other as they both raise Maya's hands.

MAYA
Alright, girls, cool it. I kind of need my hands to drive, masturbate, write, eat, comb my hair, give hand jobs, masturbate, and you're sort of crushing them.

BOBBI
Did you hear that you're hurting her!

ANNAGRET
She was talking about you, obvi.

BOBBI
No not, obvi! So not obvi!

MAYA
Coco, help!

CONAN
When did this become my problem?

JESSE
I two have a way with da ladiez~!

Jesse enters the ring to fix this situation....

And gets double superkicked by both Bobbi and Annagret!

“OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!”

COACH
Hahahhahaa! That's you get for being a white knight!

RENEE
You've got a hard heart, Coach. Poor Jesse, please tweet him your well wishes. As for us the show must go on.

tumblr_nyuje0Mr961rkiw19o1_1280.png

*** Blaine & Samantha Cayley vs. Spencer Reiger & Gloss ***

One of the most anticipated matches of the night more than lived up to the hype as Blaine and Spencer wasted no time laying into each other. As a matter of fact, not a single wrestling move was used other than a back suplex utilized by Spencer to escape a knuckle sandwich headlock. Instead the OAOAST Galaxy got treated to a fight. And with it being a mixed tag, meaning the men vs. the men and the women vs. women, Spencer and Blaine did most of the fighting. 

COACH
At least Sammi won't have to worry about breaking a nail if she's never in the ring. 

RENEE
She's better dressed for a tennis lesson than wrestling. 

COACH
I bet she has a great stroke!

Eventually the ladies found themselves in the ring after the guys simultaneously decked each other. As they laid on the floor, Sammi rushed across the ring to yank Gloss off the apron, dropping the master of the Fang Bang flush on her face. Sammi then sprinted back to her corner to receive the tag from Blaine, rushing in to drag Gloss inside for the cover.

ONE!

KICKOUT!

Then a kip up from Gloss and plenty of attitude.

GLOSS
  ( •_•)
 \(   (>   
  /    \

SAMMI

Sensing her back against the wall decides there's only one thing she can do: slap a bitch. But Gloss blocks it and pulls Sammi in for a deep kiss with tons of tongue action!

COACH
OH MAMA!

The kiss ends, leaving Sammi stunned in disbelief. Time itself seems suspended until AL HOUND and PHECDA hit the ring to attack Gloss. Houd catching her by surprise to deliver the BLEAK FUTURE III.

RENEE
What is this all about?!

Phecda then pulls out a STAKE as Houd holds Gloss up for a POLISH HAMMER!

RENEE
Oh no! 

Thankfully Spencer comes to his wife's aid, all while Sammi watches in horror. As Blaine begins to come to, Spencer takes on both Phecda and Houd until being overwhelmed by the numbers. The goons of Pretty Young Money do a number on Spencer...

RENEE
Somebody do something! We need help out here!

BLAINE

... when Blaine decides to come to the aid of Spencer!

"YYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

COACH
What?!

SAMMI

Blaine puts up a valiant effort but soon he too is overwhelmed by the numbers. With Blaine, Spencer and Gloss all down, only Sammi remains standing. Something Phecda and Houd look to change. 

COACH
Okay. Now it's starting to get out of hand. Gloss is a trained fighter. Sammi isn't. 

Backed into the corner Sammi braces for the worst when TANNER NEPTUNE dives into the ring to fight Phecda and Houd! But just like Spencer and Blaine before him the numbers are too much. It's at this point Spencer and Blaine re-enter the picture and fight together to chase off the PYM goons! 

"YYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!"

RENEE
Who ever thought we'd see Spencer and Blaine fighting side by side?

Blaine and Sammi come together to thank Tanner, who replies with a slap to Blaine's face!

"OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!"

Clutching his cheek, Blaine nods as Tanner exits. No doubt thinking Tanner had every right to release a little frustration. After all, Tanner clearly had a crushed on Sammi, only to be crushed when it was revealed the Cayleys weren't just siblings but lovers. Especially after putting his ass in the line of fire numerous times to impress her.

Back in the ring, Spencer and Gloss joined Blaine and Sammi. The tension was high until Sammi and Gloss broke the ice, kissing each other passionately once more, stunning the guys who didn't witness it the first time as they had been laid out. Then the girls bring the guys together for a steamy group kiss!!!

http://41.media.tumblr.com/a1b57afe02b6eaae1103ae8040002bc0/tumblr_nyujsjuhvk1rkiw19o1_1280.png

The XFL plays it cool as opposed to last time and hangs back, but that doesn't stop Colin from running forward and lariating him over the ropes!

RENEE
The XFL ends up outside again. Some things never change.

Colin uses a plancha and slams his lean frame into The XFL to push him to the mat, and pop the audience.

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAA!”

Meanwhile in the ring, Ivar has Alix in a front facelock. He throws her back with a snap suplex and floats into a quick cover...

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout!

Alix is sent off into the ropes, but leaps onto the third rope and drills Ivar with a springboard spear!

“YYYYYEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

ALIX
Straight Outta Compton! A crazy motherfucker named Ice Cube, from the gang, niggas with attitude!

The NWA wannabe then pins Ivar...

ONE!

Ivar makes an easy kickout!

Alix tries again for some reason....

ONE!

This time, Colin pulls Alix out of the ring. He decides to put her out of action and slings her into the guardrail so that she lands next to The XFL.

RENEE
A lot of things have to be Colin's mind at this moment.

Colin sides into the ring, eyes locked on his partner.

COACH
Yo, is he really gonna attack the nigga who's been trying save his ass not to mention his son.

Colin apparently is, and starts throwing Irish Uppercuts at Ivar.

RENEE
The world title might be the only thing Colin feels he can control at this moment.

Ivar isn't about to let his friend beat on him and starts throwing Danish(?) uppercuts. The two men go at it with these blows, forgetting for the moment that their best of friends. But their brawl is cut short as The XFL runs through them with a lariat!

HEYROSS
That my friends shows why no supernatural species is a match for The Young Wolf!

“BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOO!”

Grabbing hold of Colin by the seat of his green and gold tights, The XFL pitches him into the steel posts. Colin is out of commission for the nonce, and The XFL seeks to do the same by using a back suplex effort on Ivar. But Ivar flips himself out the hold with a vampire's agility. Yet his foot is grabbed onto by Rick Heyross!

RENEE
That's the advantage The Young Wolf has, a cheater in his corner.

The XFL is quick to jump on what Heyross has given him and uses a neckbreaker to bring Ivar down. He's quick to make a pin, and even puts his foot on the ropes....

ONE!

TWO!

But referee Shawn Stasiak sees the dirty pool and refuses to count.

HEYROSS
Very unwise, Mister Stasiak, very unwise.

Colin is upon The XFL and hurls him into a corner with enough force that it throws him to the mat. There's no peace on the ground for The Young Wolf as the champion rushes forward and smashes him with a dropkick to the face. Right after that, he's mounted on top and dropping hideous bombs in the form of punches to The XFL's face.

COACH
Yo, being punched over and over again by a vampire isn't the way to spend the holidays.

The XFL reaches out for the ropes, which makes Stasiak call for a clean break. But, Colin doesn't provide such, and continues to hammer away at The XFL.

HEYROSS
Do your job and save my client!

Stasiak grabs Colin by his punching arm, which is the exact wrong idea as Colin is fiercely glaring at him with punching fist clenched and hungering to hurt.

RENEE
No, Colin don't do it!

The XFL saves the day in a way by grabbing Colin and using a German Suplex with a bridge!

HEYROSS
Count! Count!

The official makes the count despite his remaining fear...

ONE!

Colin escapes the fall!

Both men come to their feet, but the vampire is quicker and rifles a knee into The XFL's face. Stunned, the Orlando native is trapped into a front facelock, and then thrown onto the ropes and suplexed back by a sling shot. Continuing his unrelenting assault, Colin batters The XFL with stomps to his face.

RENEE
Colin is taking his frustrations out on The XFL, but that's an ugly slope he's going down.

ANGEL
Aiiiiyeee!

On the outside we find Alix knee deep in a sexual harassment lawsuit as she fondles and gropes and pries at Angel's clothes.

ALIX
Shhhhh, I just wanna see that mommy cunny Colin's gone all incest-gaga over.

ALIX to ANGEL

COLIN
I've had enough of your foolishness!

ALIX
Hey, you can share your mommy with the rest of us nymphos!

Colin exits the ring, but as he slides through the ropes, Alix rocks him with a  rising knee strike. Still, Colin manages to leave the ring. Thus Alix backs up and takes a run at him, sliding into him, lifting herself up and hitting a wheel barrow bulldog!

RENEE
Nice looking move from Alix.

COACH
Yeah, after she dykes out a dude's mom.

Colin is pushed into the ring and pinned by Alix....

ONE!

The pin is quickly broken up by Ivar.

ALIX
Hey, you, you're not part of the incest triangle! Otherwise there would be four people and it'd be an incest hexagon.

IVAR
No. No it wouldn't.

Ivar whips Alix into the ropes, expecting to be able to drill her with a powerslam. But Alix handsprings back to seek out an elbow strike. That doesn't go as planned as Ivar counters the attack with a  blue thunder bomb!

Stasiak counts the pin....

ONE!

TWO!

Heyross puts Alix's foot on the ropes!

RENEE
It may look like Rick Heyross helped Alix, but that's all about The XFL.

Ivar shoots Heyross a deadly glare that backs the fat man up as Ivar pulls Alix off the mat. He drapes her off her shoulder, then runs in the makings of an Oklahoma Stampede. But Alix counters by sliding herself down Ivar's back. From there she leaps up and executes a zig zag!

“YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
The Sweetie!

Alix makes the crucial cover on Ivar....

ONE!

TWO!

Ivar makes the kickout!

The Hollywood Bad Girl leaps onto the third rope and flings herself with an Asai Moonsault at Ivar. But, the vampire gets his knees up to block the attack. Pained, Alix can't stop him from bundling her over the ropes and out of the ring. Luckily she finds a fluffy landing place in mama Maguire's tits!

ANGEL
This is getting out of hand!

The XFL comes in and chop blocks Ivar. With a focus on the leg, The Young Wolf attacks the knees with a series of elbow drops then throws on a leg lock

RENEE
That's kinda risky to use a submission in a fatal four way

It's of no matter as Ivar uses his strength to push The XFL away. The Danish vampire comes up first but Xavier uses that against him with a northern lights suplex

ONE!

Ivar raises the shoulder up.

Hurriedly The XFL ascends to the second turnbuckle. But just as quick as he gets there he's shoved off by Colin and collides with Ivar's superkick

COACH
That kick was nasty.

COLIN
I don't intend on losing everything in my life so suddenly, so if you wish to be a world champion then you will have a fight.

Colin brings that fight to Ivar, charging him with a lariat. A lariat that's ducked and sends Colin running into the ropes. When he comes back Ivar flings him into the air with a flapjack, but Colin makes a stunning counter by coming down and cracking Ivar in the back of the head with an enziguri. Somehow Ivar manages to remain upright through such a thunderous strike. Its due to that that Colin wraps him in a rear waistlock and brings him down with a German Suplex!

ONE!

TWO!

“DADDY! DADDY!”

Ivar doesn't even have to kick out as Colin releases him the moment those words ring out.

COLIN
Jack.

IVAR
Your title or your son. You won't be able to save both.

Colin nods, knowing full well what he's giving up. His title may be treasured in his mind, but his son is heart and that's what spurs him to vamp-speed it to the back. Right behind him is Ivar, throwing his own title dreams aside to aid Colin. Angel trails them, but much slower due to their being no spell for quicker running speed.

RENEE
I don't know what's going on! Colin and Ivar both took off, and Colin's son may be in danger.

The XFL is callous and cruel enough to welcome this diversion of two foes. A toothsome smile fills his bearded face, even as Alix, dangerous in her own right, climbs into the ring.

ALIX
You're one bad dude, to laugh at that!

THE XFL
Don't act like you ain't happy the kid is in trouble and its just you and me.

ALIX
That's like handing out a free McGriddle coupon after every abortion! Its totally poor form. And I'm gonna get you good.

Alix springboards off the ropes and slams her dropkicking feet into The XFL's chest. The Orlando native is flung into the corner, and sags down to a seated position.

RENEE
All that cockiness kicked right out of him. Poor guy. Not really though.

ALIX
Time to feast on dis booty young bitch!

COACH
Seems more like a Gretchen thing.

RENEE
Aww man, I'm not touching that one.

ALIX

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Fun turns to letahlity as Alix pulls The XFL upright to set him up for her sommersault neckbreaker finisher.

RENEE
Alix trying to hit Confessions of a Kristaholic.

The XFL isn't keen on losing his golden chance and slips himself out of Alix's hold. But more than that, he now tries to slip out of the ring. A grip on his braids from Alix makes this a dicey proposition though!

THE XFL
AH! LET GO OF MY HAIR!

ALIX
You ain't Samson! Bible reference, so I'm going to heaven.

Alix pulls The XFL in close and uses a side headlock to run him down with a bulldog. Hurt and offended by Alix's actions, The XFL comes up grousing. His situation grows worse when The Hollywood Bad Girl uses a double jump moonsault press to bash him to the ground!

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Pro Marijuana Moonsault Press!

Referee Stasiak makes the count....

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

HEYROSS PULLS STASIAK OUT OF THE RING!

STASIAK
What are you doing?!

Heyross winds up and levels a punch into Stasiak's ball sack!

RENEE
Oh no, Meat! What will Miss Jackie think?!

Despite the official's sudden surge of agony and embarrassment, the two OAOAST stars continue on. The XFL shifts Alix out of the ring, by lowering the ropes on her charge. But Alix lands on her feet, and creates more problems for The XFL as she slingshots herself through the middle rope and hammers him with a  spear!

“OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!”

RENEE
I know Xavier didn't see that one coming!

Alix obviously can't cover Xavier due to the lack of a referee. Thus she has to bring him up and stun him with a pair of forearms to the face. Out on his feet, Xavier can only watch Alix take to the ropes. But he comes to life and hammers her with a big boot on her return!

“OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH!”

RENEE
A standing Through The Uprights For Three!

The XFL is feeling a wave of confidence come over him and heads into the ropes. His return sees him go through a Deion Sander's inspired dance, yet before he can do his knee drop, Alix presses her legs against him and sends him flying directly into the corner!

“YYYYYEAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
That's one hell of a counter!

COACH
Looks like Alix wasn't as down and out as The XFL thought she was.

The XFL stands up, looking dazed enough that Alix makes a charge at him. But its all an act as he captures her onto his shoulders in an inverted fireman's carry and drops her face first against the ring posts!

“OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

THE XFL
Referee! Get your ass in here!

RENEE
How is he going to do that when your manager socked him down low?!

COACH
Excuses are for losers, Renee, and The XFL is a winner!

The XFL leans through the ropes, joining with Heyross in the overwhelming harrassment of Stasiak.

THE XFL
Get your ass up you dumbass sucka!

RENEE
He got punched! You're lucky Alix wasn't awarded the title right after that.

THE XFL
You better not make me come out there! You better not!

Alix has had enough of The XFL's foolishness and pulls him away from the ropes, shooting him into the corner. The bubbly baby face then runs in and uses a monkey flip to launch him across the ring! The XFL rises quickly, and though disoriented tries to go for a home run of a pop up powerbomb on Alix. But The Hollywood Bad Girl nails him with a hurricanrana using enough momentum to throw him back upright. And when he stands he smashes him with a dropsault that hurls him through the ropes and onto the apron.

RENEE
The XFL thought he had an easy path to the title when  Colin and Ivar ran off to help Jack, but its been anything but.

However, a deadly and massive weapon in BROCK AUSSTIN enters through the crowd!

COACH
Yo, Brock!

Brock snatches Alix onto his shoulders before she even picks up on his arrival. Yet Alix is crafty and manages to make an escape from his clutches. However, she's not out of the woods yet as The XFL spins her around and stuffs her into a standing head scissors.

THE XFL
THE YOUNG WOLF FEASTS!

“BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOO!”

The jeers from the Boston crowd are plentiful as The XFL throws Alix down with The Long Bomb!

RENEE
No!

Referee Nunzio slides into the ring in place of Stasiak and makes the pivotal count....

ONE!

RENEE
Don't let it end like this!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING

BUFFER
Your winner and NEW OAOAST WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION....THE XAVIER FRANKLIN LONG!

“BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT!”

THE XFL
It ain't bullshit! It ain't! Its The Young Wolf showing out and cashing out, getting paid instead of catching the fade!

RENEE
He cheats to win and now he thinks he's Jay-Z!

Heyross, rather than any official, has to be the one to award The XFL with his world title and does so with bulbous face beaming with pride.

COACH
It wasn't the cleanest way to win the belt, but the result is all that matters. The Xavier Franklin Long is your three time world champion.

RENEE
He's not my anything! And you can only go so far cheating, taking short cuts, and skirting the rules before it all catches up to you.

The rest of the All XFL Team is on hand with Rhaenys of course being the happiest, and most touchy feeling of everyone. Regardless they're all thrilled with the victory The XFL managed, but Alysanne is quite concerned with Stasiak's struggles. Alas, she's the only one as the rest focus on their leader's triumph.

RENEE
I'm getting word we have a camera on Colin, Ivar and Angel.

Colin and Ivar are rushing backstage and neither fail to notice a trail of blood leading them on.

COLIN
Jack!

Angel is hurrying behind them, but not nearly as fast. And for that reason a vampire manages to tackle her to the ground.

ANGEL
Help!

IVAR
Go on. I'll save Angel.

Ivar rushes back to Angel who is mounted and being bit by...THE RED SORROW.

IVAR
I see I'm not the only one cheating death.

A thundering kick launches The Red Sorrow, who appears zombified with rotting skin, sloughing flesh and vacant eyes, off Angel.

Sorrow tosses a punch at Ivar that sends him reeling back. Still Ivar launched himself at the Asain zombie and tackled him off his feet. The advantage doesn't last long as Sorrow bucks Ivar off to crash him into the concrete wall. Dead of face and mind, Sorrow stumbles towards Ivar. His trip to destroy Ivar is halted by Angel driving a stake through what should be his heart.

ANGEL
Oh no

But all that happens is that Sorrow turns around and latches his hands onto Angel's throat. Pained, Angel can feel her hold of life slipping away the deeper fingers press into her. Yet the hold rips away and Red Sorrow sags to the floor, minus his head that's been ripped off by Ivar.

ANGEL
Thank you.

IVAR
It's what I do apparently

Meanwhile, Colin finds himself in a parking garage, noticeably absent of any and all automobiles.

COLIN
JACK!

JACK
DADDY!

No longer does Colin seem the fearsome vampire, as panic grips him over the danger his child face. He sprints towards the sound of the noise, only to be halted the moment a steel bolt pierces his heart.

COLIN
JACK!

Another bolt, rips through Colin's stomach, sagging him to the ground. Tears well into his eyes, but they are for his son and his doom, not his own.

And doom seems to come quickly as the very ground beneath Colin's knees begins to rumble. Rumble turns to upheaval as shards of asphalt begin rising around him. Yet in all the chaos and destruction, Colin hears the screeching approach of a Hot Rod that is soon upon him.

The passenger door swings open.

GIRL
Get in.

COLIN
Who the devil are you?

GIRL
I'm saving your life, dick.

With no other options but to be swallowed by the evaporating earth around him, Colin dives into the car. With passenger in tow and bleeding out, the mystery woman makes her escape.

FADE OUT