OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

Halloween Spectacular IX

Tony149

TV-M

PRESENTED IN OAOASTHD & OAOAST3D

* DUN DUN DUN DUNNA, DUN DUN DUNNA *

Across a river, over a bunch of mountains, through fields, sweeping past trees and bushes, hovering over the skyline of New York City, the OAOAST logo flies through the air...before sweeping down, brushing past an elderly man who seems understandably shocked to see six over-sized letters fly past him. The logo continues going, nearing a house...which luckily, a woman is leaving, meaning the logo can sweep through the open door, continuing on down the hallfway and into the living room where a young kid is sat on his computer. It sweeps past him, hitting the computer...which explodes with a flash, lighting up much to the kid's shock and delight.

oao2.jpg

THE OAOAST... WHAT THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD IS READING~!

OAOAST HALLOWEEN SPECTACULAR IX

BOOM!
BOOM!
BOOM! 
B O O M ~!

We pan around the SOLD OUT crowd where members of the OAOAST Galaxy hold their signs and mug for the camera.

LIVE! 

Then we SWOOP~! over to R&C at Sofa Central in costume. Renee as the hottest James Bond ever, Da Coach as... a Bond girl?! :o

RENEE
Nice legs!

COACH
I'm glad someone's amused. Clearly some PA botched our costume order. I'm supposed to be 007 with you as my Bond girl. Instead... Instead-- THIS!!

RENEE
Would you like to get this party to save yourself further embarrassment!?

COACH
Laugh all you want, deep down you know I'm pulling off this look. Feel kinda sexy to be quite honest.

A fan tosses a dollar bill at Coach, who picks it up and throws a kiss towards the OAOAST Galaxy. 

• http://41.media.tumblr.com/477c8e9e551bdf5d913f964f5417e16f/tumblr_nx5sbwpZDM1rkiw19o4_1280.png

• *** OAOAST 6-Man Tag Team Title: "The King of Bronies" Daisuke Motozaki & The Party Brigade w/ Amberlyn Duncan vs. Slaughterhouse © w/ C.A.M. ***

• In our opening contest the OAOAST Galaxy got treated to a hot six-man tag and NEW champions, as the Party Brigade and Dice-M defeated Slaughterhouse to take home the gold when J.Riggs caught Sonic with a rolling koppou wheel kick that sent him into the arms of Piercy D for a lighting downward spiral (Piercy's In The House) for the 1-2-3. Just before TPB went to work Dice-M prevented Deuce Deuce Bigelow from coming off the top with a diving headbutt onto an unsuspecting Piercy D following a sit out Alabama Slam on Sonic. Instead the King of Bronies slammed Deuce off the top and straight through the KIDDIE TABLE brought ringside by Slaughterhouse (Deuce's not-so-subtle way of telling Dice-M he isn't ready to compete with the big boys)! A little payback for Deuce making him eat wood many weeks ago.

Winners: Daisuke Motozaki & The Party Brigade, via pinfall. New champions!

• We're in Colin Maguire's dressing room, where the world champion is sipping on a glass of blood when he's approached by his mommy, who brandishes his phone.

ANGEL
    Colin, another video.

COLIN
    May I ask why you feel the need to go through my phone?I, a grown man, and an immortal being must have his communication approved by mommy.

ANGEL
    But, its video of Marty the cameraman's mangled body. Shouldn't we warn him?

COLIN
    Warn him of what, may I ask? That someone has taken a community college class in video production and uploaded videos to my phone? That is the true issue at hand, that there are those who would use my property for to alleviate their own ennui.

ANGEL
    Huh?

COLIN
    Boredom! Spend less time digging through my devices and more time improving your mind, mother.

Colin snatches back his phone, and says no more. This doesn't please Angel, but all she can do is sag her shoulders and pout.

http://41.media.tumblr.com/b1d8cca5418f0d8727e1f3247e415c5f/tumblr_nx5sbwpZDM1rkiw19o8_1280.png

I was reminiscing just the other day,

While having coffee all alone and Lord, it took me away.

Back to a first-glance feeling on New York time.

Back when you fit in my poems like a perfect rhyme.

Took off faster than a green light, go,

Hey, skip the conversation when you already know.

I left a note on the door with a joke we’d made,

And that was the first day.

And darling, it was good never looking down.

And right there where we stood was holy ground.

“Holy Ground” by Taylor Swift smashes into the arena and the fans are on their feet. They're tGreated to the thrilling sight of shirtless male drummers beating huge drums and bouncing up and down towards the ceiling. Cinnamon Spoons, home state girl, gets in on the act, minus the bouncing, and hits her own somewhat off beat notes.

RENEE
Welcome back to Nevada, Cinnamon Spoons! The small town girl has made good!

COACH
She's goofy as shit, that's all I can ever say about her.

Hey, hey

I let you walk all over me, me

You know that I’m a little tease, tease

But I wanna play there please, please

You know you know you know I’m crazy

I just wanna be your baby

You can fuck me and then play me

You love and you can hate me

Miss me, miss me, now you wanna kiss me

Try me because I said so

Struck me within my ego

I’ve been a bad girl, don’t you know?

(Don’t tell me what’s your deal)

Come get it now or never

I’ll let you do whatever

I’ll be your bad girl, bad girl

(1-2-3-4)

“Holy Ground” is replaced by “Bad Girl” by Avril Lavigne as flashing green strobe lights litter the arena. Bannerman, sexy thong clad ones at that, wave Annagret's sigil along the stage as our sword wielding teenage Hottie twirls her weapon du jour.

BUFFER
The following is as Miss Anderson Cup Sable Conference Final Match! Now making their way to the ring “THE SPCIE OF LIFE” CINNAMON SPOONS, “THE ANARCHIC ANGEL” ANNAGRET WICKEDBORN...FIIIIREEE AAAANNNDDD IIIICEEEEE!

“YYYYEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Anngret struts her sexy stuff on long legs with long strides, while Cinnamon is atop a floating platform dancing above her...

dance-Summer-Rae-gold-001_001.gif

RENEE
These are two time tag team champions, but they've never won a Miss Anderson Cup.

COACH
Is it too late to hit the booth and place my money on them?

Annagret and Cinnamon hit the ring, and pump up the fans before letting the fanfare turn to their arriving foes...

And I don't need your quick fix
I don't want your prescriptions
Just 'cause you say I'm crazy
So what if I'm fucking crazy?
Yeah, I'm gonna show you

Loco, maniac, sick bitch, psychopath,
Yeah, I'm gonna show you
I'm gonna show you,
Yeah, I'm gonna show you
Mental out my brain, bat shit go insane,
Yeah, I'm gonna show you
I'm gonna show you
Yeah, I'm gonna show you

An ultra bizzare sight of Pierette's oversized head appears on the entry way as mascots stumble and bumble around the entry way. Things get even weirder as Pierette's giant mouth opens, and the lady herself enjoys an exciting slide down her tongue.

PIERETTE
BANZAI!

BUFFER
And their opponents, first from Val d'Ors, Quebec, Canada,  she is THE CINDERELLEA FROM THE GARDEN OF SLAUGHTER...PIERETTE SAINT NERD REGARD!

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
So Pierette and Gretchen are the champions, and they like all the other champs before them get put through a grueling tag tournament, hoping to keep a hold of their belts and get a big huge trophy at the end.

Pierette flips herself over the ropes, then turns twinkling fingers towards the entry way to summon...

Oh, I remember when this road was my own
I pray to god, I just don't know anymore
Anymore
I lost the feeling but I try to hold on
I thought the end of a love and what made you strong

“Pray To God” by Haim and its infectious beats come along with multicolored lights to bring out the parasol toting, Gretchen Wright. A twirl of the parasol, a smile and a wink, and the rookie Hottie is ready for action!

BUFFER
And from Alexandria, Virginia, she is “THE MONARCH OF POSH” GRETCHEN WRIGHT! Together these Hotties are....THE SISTERHOOD OF THE RICH AND FAMOUS!

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
This is one good looking collection of Hotties!

Pierette seems to think so as she sizes up her partner and foe with appreciative blue eyes.

PIERETTE
Blond girls this good looking, they must be robots. It's borderline sci fi but still worthy of masturbating. Who's taking first crack at the old slit.

ANNAGRET
What do we get for bussing it open?

PIERETTE
Get? What do ya mean get?

ANNAGRET
You wanna see some pink you gotta come up with green? Do you get me?

PIERETTE
This redhead has the green! Pst, Gretchen loan me some cash.

GRETCHEN
For your base perversions? You should have come prepared for a transaction of flesh, you knew we were facing these women, it is your own folly if they remain clothed.

CINNAMON
Got it! Leave the solutions to the problem solver extraordinaire.

ANNAGRET
Psh. You can't even figure out what shoe goes on what foot without help.

CINNAMON
Majorly irrelevant! If everyone wants down to their birthday suit, why don't we fight for it like true warriors of the realm! This match should be conducted under Ger Naked Rules.

GRETCHEN
I think not, young lady.

CINNAMON
I'm older than you. Older girl overrules everyone! That's the rule.

GRETCHEN
Yes. Of a playground.

PIERETTE
Sorry. You lose. Hopefully you lose that top and them shorts, girl. Gotta get to you and that booty., gotta get to you and that booty,

CINNAMON
That's a song.

ANNAGRET
We know. Ugh.

RENEE
Anything can happen in the OAOAST! And when we come back the Sable Conference finals will be decided by who gets naked first!

COMMERCIAL

Returning from break, Pierette offers Annagret a lockup.  But Annagret fakes her out and swings behind her. Keeping Pierette dizzy, Annagret pulls her about and hurls her into the ropes. Trying to go on the attack, Pierette leaps at Annagret with a cross body block, but she's caught within the taller girl's arms. Annagret tries to swing her out, yet Pierette counters by pulling her down to the mat. Keeping her composure, Annagret jumps up and delivers a big boot to Pierette's face!

ANNAGRET
Alright, Vegas, you wanna place a bet on who's get the best rack in this match? Easy money is on me...
http://www.imagescream.com/img/soft/images/2015/10/31/boob-pop%20out4.gif

PIERETTE
Everyone cease your masturbating at once! This show is over!

And it is as Pierette tackles Annagret to the mat. Rather than keep, Annagret down, Pierette rolls through and heads to the ropes. But on her return, Annagret grabs hold of her and presses her into the air.

RENEE
Look at that!

Finally Annagret throws Pierette down to the mat to complete her impressive display of strength.

PIERETTE
I'm so over this.

GRETCHEN
What does that mean? This was your idea!

Nonetheless, Pierette gives the tag to Gretchen. Despite her misgivings, The Monarch of Posh does make an entry into the contest. She throws a kick at Annagret, that ends up getting caught within the leggy blond's arms. From there, Annagret wheels over and throws her aside with a dragon screw! Not done with such moves, Annagret hoists Gretchen onto her shoulder then uses a drop down over the shoulder gut buster to cause her severe stomach ailings.

PIERETTE
Don't throw up all your Halloween candy!

COACH
What helpful advice.

ANNAGRET
Its too bad I'm gonna have to show ya'll bitches up
taunt.gif

GRETCHEN
I am no bitch, I am a noble of high birth.

ANNAGRET
Yeah, and I'm a goddess. So...
annagret9booty333.gif

GRETCHEN
You have the manner of a devil.

Gretchen sends Annagret into the ropes, but can't keep a hold of her as the goddess slides right through her legs. The Anarchic Angel then hoists her foe onto her shoulders, and dives backwards to strike her with a thundering electric chair drop!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

ANNAGRET
That's the Great Tower, now I've got some great boobs for ya, Vegas!
tumblr_nx53jhFrwO1rkiw19o1_400.gif

“YYYEEEAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
That girl's never lied. Those are some great tatas!

Annagret decides to tag out with Cinnamon.....
boob-rub0033.gif

CINNAMON
Such smooth skin! Drink your water, kids.

ANNAGRET
Or your black guy cum. Heh.

Annagret and Cinnamon combine for a double team, shooting Gretchen into the ropes. When Gretchen comes back, Annagret doubles her up with a kick to the stomach. But then The Spice of Life shoots her upright with a punt into the chest. Finally the duo combine to nail their rival with a double enziguri!

“OOOOHHHHHHHHH!”

CINNAMON
Let's see what I've got going on under this school girl top!

The fans may anticipate what Cinnamon has ready for them, but Gretchen does not as she bulldozes her foe all the way to the Sisterhood corner!

PIERETTE
Kyyyahaaha! Don't whip out the babyoil yet, folks!

A tag is exchanged between Pierette and Gretchen, and the fiesty redhead steps into the ring. Pierette pounds on Cinnamon with forearms against the ropes, before she sends her to the opposite end of the ring. The Spice of Life leap frogs her foe and keeps running the ropes. But little does she know Pierette starts running the ropes as well! And when she comes back, she hits Cinnamon with a beautiful running blockbuster!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Gingercide!

PIERETTE
(taking off her top)
Kyyhahhaa, I can smell the scent of rising erections and it smells like loose change and fettuccine. Arise my friendly boners, arise!

tumblr_nx562qPYbN1rkiw19o1_1280.jpg

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Things are even at two pairs of boobs apiece!

COACH
And still more skin to come. Whoo-hooo!

PIERETTE
Why have one boner when you can have two boners?

GRETCHEN
That is not how the male body works. Where did you attend school?!

Pierette starts to go for her skirt, but has her neck grabbed onto by Cinnamon. The Nevada native then twists her redheaded foe around and hits her with a Rude Awakening neckbreaker.

“YYYYEAAAAAAAA!” the fans cheer their home state heroine's move

RENEE
One night in Lovelock!

COACH
I bet these Vegas dips didn't even know their state had a town called Lovelock until Cinnamon came to the OAOAST.

RENEE
Well, Lovelock only has a thousand people living there.

Cinnamon reaches backwards and makes the tag with Annagret, who climbs to the top rope. With Annagret perched, Cinnamon whips Pierette towards her, and the Anarchic Angel flies off to slam a missile dropkick into her foe's face!

RENEE
If there were birds that hot and that topless flying through the air, I bet more people would take up bird watching.

COACH
I know I would!

Annagret launches, Pierette into an empty corner, then follows in with a biiiiiig splash. But she finds that Pierette is more turned on by the move, as she has her lips and tongue savoring the sweetness of Annagret's nipples...

nippletbs4.gif

PIERETTE
Mmmm beefy!

RENEE
Yes, I to would love some Annagret flavored ravioli right now.

As pleasurable as it may be to have her nipples sucked, Annagret decides continue the fight and whips Pierette into the opposite corner. Once she hits the posts, Pierette gets a head of steam and comes back at Annagret with a  lariat. The move is dodged with a pretty slide by Annagret. Hoping to stay on the attack, Pierette turns around but is hammered with a boot to the gut. That leaves her powerless to stop Annagret from hitting the ropes, and smashing her down with a scissors kick!

RENEE
Widow's Wail!

ANNAGRET
Hot, pretty tight, young, I'm a  white girl in search of big black cock!

That announcement of Annagret's horniness is proceeded  by the blond teenage babe bending over, and ridding herself off those pesky things called bottoms....

tumblr_nx5c99P3DN1rkiw19o1_1280.jpg

“YYYEEEAAAAAAAA!”

COACH
Hot diggity damn!

RENEE
So we're just a naked Cinnamon away from getting Fire & Ice into the finals!

Pierette crawls to her corner and applies a tag to a clearly vexed Gretchen.

GRETCHEN
Oh! Oh, ho,ho! You were so eager to see this young woman bare herself to you, and now that she stands naked as the day is long, you turn tail and run for the hills. And you expect me to engage in fisticuffmanship with a naked woman, as well as bare myself to the world. You are something else, Pierette Saint Nerdregard!

RENEE
No one dresses down like Gretchen. So let's see her pull her proverbail dress down!

COACH
Hell yeah!

Gretchen leaps into the ring, and is forced to duck a yakuza kick from Annagret. The Anarchic Angel then latches onto Gretchen's waist, giving her a feel of her smooth naked body, then hurls across the ring with a German Suplex.

RENEE
From pleasure to pain all in a few seconds.

Annagret reaches over and makes the tag to Cinnamon, who is giddy to get into the ring. She makes her entry a good one as she gets down onto a knee as Annagret hoists up Gretchen. Soon Gretchen is falling and finally crashing onto Cinnamon's outstretched knee!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Things Are Heating Up!

CINNAMON
And they're gonna get so much hotter, if I could just figure out these tricky buttons on this top.

ANNAGRET
Tell mom after you get your tits out, dumbass.

ANNAGRET to CINNAMON
tumblr_nx5mi2JnVE1rkiw19o1_500.gif

CINNAMON
Ah, I wasn't as ready for my new topless status as I thought I was!

ANNAGRET
Hurry up and take your skirt off so we can win.

Gretchen isn't about to let victory come so easily and bashes the sister's heads against each other!

ANNAGRET
Ow!

What's worse for Fire & Ice is that they're pitched out of the ring entirely!

GRETCHEN
Now then. If you all will avert your eyes, I shall remove my top and offer my bosoms to the tally.

takeoff-boobs.gif

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
I don't think anyone closed their eyes.

COACH
My eyes are bugging out.

ANNAGRET
Hey, there's no rule on where you have to take off your clothes. So get that skirt off, dork.

CINNAMON
Genius, dear sister! That's why the citizens of the nine realms can count on you-

Gretchen comes flying over the ropes and slams into a pontificating Cinnamon with a plancha!

COACH
The jiggle!

RENEE
The bounce!

ANNAGRET
She's a doofus.

Annagret folds her arms underneath her gigantic tits and watches as Gretchen wheels her sister back into the ring. A little pained from her sudden flight, Gretchen slaps boobs with Pierette to get the readhead into the match. The two whip, Cinnamon into the ropes, but are given a surprise as Cinnamon comes back and hits them both with a double lariat!

CINNAMON
Don't count me out just yet!

ANNAGRET
Only talented people get to talk after hitting big moves. You're kind of pretty so just take off the skirt.

CINNAMON
Again these acursed buttons!

ANNAGRET
Ugh give it to me.

CINNAMON
No! I'm a big girl, I can undress myself!

ANNAGRET
First the panties.

ANNNAGRET to CINNAMON
panty-pulldown.gif

“YYYEAAAAAAAAA!”

PIERETTE
I couldn't agree more!
tumblr_nx5nyry6Z41rkiw19o1_250.gif

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

ANNAGRET
Fuck me. We need to get this lame ass skirt off!

That should be easy but Cinnamon's skirt is a true bitch to get off! Annagret fumbles and fumbles but can do nothing, and eventually Pierette beats her back with knife edge chops. The two naked Hotties are a battle of flesh, one bronze and one pale and catight their sexy way to the outside.

COACH
They're right in front of me! They're right in front of me!

Cinnamon puts her embarrassing charade on hold to deal with Gretchen, who's in the midst of taking down her bottoms. A dropkick pushes Gretchen into the corner, and Cinnamon is quick to follow for the dreaded ten punches!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

But The Monarch of Posh slips out beneath Cinnamon!

GRETCHEN
Ha-ha!

Panicking, Cinnamon leaps down from the posts, just in time to see Gretchen remove her bottoms for sweet masturbation fodder for millions worldwide!

tumblr_nx5o84snU01rkiw19o1_1280.jpg

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”   

DING DING DING

BUFFER
Your winners of the Sunny Bracket and advancing to the Miss Anderson Cup final...THE SISTERHOOD OF THE RICH AND FAMOUS!

“YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAA!”

GRETCHEN
I must say I find myself lightheaded at this moment.

COACH
I got all the head you need, baby.

RENEE
I'm sure you do!

Pierette runs into the ring and slaps Gretchen on the bare ass! Gretchen isn't thrilled about that and shoots Pierette a glare, but she can't help but be happy that she and her oddball partner have advanced to the finals.

RENEE
Well this is a huge victory! Huge on hotness and huge in results. The Sisterhood of the Rich and Famous is just one big win  away from retaining their tag titles and becoming Miss Anderson Cup champions!

LIT NIGHT CLUB
DALLAS, TX

Its Halloween in this posh night club where the trend setters in the Dallas community are present. Mark Cuban isn't here, though. But Bohemoth sits in the VIP lounge, too cool for school because he's not wearing a costume. A waitress takes notice of this.

WAITRESS
You aren't in costume. Awww.

BOHEMOTH
Do I look like a six year old to you? All these jackasses in costumes, hiding their sick and flabby selves. But I'm THE MAN, I don't ever cover up who I am. Now go get me a bottle of Patron and make it quick.

Though she doesn't appreciate the rudeness of Bo, the waitress bites her tongue and goes off to get the patron. When she leaves she passes a guy with silver hair in a Peter Pan costume, who carries his own bottle of Patron.

MAN
Don't worry, I got it covered. :)

WAITRESS
Um, okay?

The mysterious silver haired man arrives at Bo's booth with the Patron...and proceeds to spray it all over The Man!

BOHEMOTH
WHAT THE FUCK?!

The silver haired man then pounces on Bohemoth and begins raining wild punches upon him! Caught off guard, Bohemoth is brutalized by this much smaller man!

BOHEMOTH
WHAT THE FUCK?!!!

Security comes in and forcefully yanks the Peter Pan dressed man off Bohemoth, and without his hat and his silver hair flowing, we see its EGGTHER.

EGGTHER
On strike, Bohemoth?

BOHEMOTH
Fuck you!

EGGTHER
I'm not on strike! I'm working 24/7! Working on shutting you up permanently! Dick!

BOEHMOTH
FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU! FUCK YOU!

Eggther is dragged off, hauled away by security which leaves Bohemoth the subject of stares and hushed tones.

BOHEMOTH
HEY! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT? FUCK YOU!

Having had enough for the night, and understandibly so, Bohemoth turns over a table in rage, sending drinks toppling everywhere. This, of course, does not rid him of stares so with them locked on, he makes his departure.

http://41.media.tumblr.com/16c0c9d9c674655c8cb185558078cd40/tumblr_nx5sbwpZDM1rkiw19o1_1280.png***24/7 Title: Joey The Rat W/VICE Vs Nathaniel Black***

VICE jumped Black right after the bell ring, forcing him into a three on one match! Black held strong, fighting with only the type of toughness he could manage.

RENEE
Hey, this is insane! But what can you expect from Joey The Rat?

Black couldn't survive the odds for long and was stomped down by VICE.

JOEY THE RAT
Apologies to big Bohemoth, but I'm not The Rat, I'm The Man!

Just as Joey was about to pin Black, THE KINGS OF THE HEAP emerged and attacked Joey and VICE!

COACH
What's happening?!

Black didn't look a gift horse in the mouth and took out Joey with a Black Lariat for a win!

Winner: Nathaniel Black, via pinfall

Post-match, The Kings of the Heap passed Black a small envelope.

RENEE
That looks like an invitation. But for what?

DON'T GHOUL AWAY!

http://41.media.tumblr.com/e9d03fc3108f129ca3fdfe55586bdfe2/tumblr_nx5sbwpZDM1rkiw19o3_1280.png

***Sunny Conference: C02 Vs Men-U-Pause***

RENEE
Its pretty amazing, but Men-U-Pause has been in the conference finals of every single Miss Anderson Cup.

JADE
Sister, I will be the one to protect you.

MAYA
I didn't know I needed a protector.

JADE
Truly only an elder sister can shield her sibling against the evil's of the world! And the evil's so called friends pose.

MAYA
Uh, that sounded like a fortune cookie on synthetic marijuana.

Jade took an early fight to Malaysia, who was more than happy to welcome her. But she was happiest of all to nail Jade with a yakuza kick to the chest.

RENEE
Even the famous Duncan bosoms can't handle an attack like that!

Jade made the kickout, and finally had to tag in Maya. The Fuck Slut from Hell used her speed to handle Malaysia, and when Holly came in she got hit with a wasteland.

RENEE
Child Star Syndrome!

Maya was cooking, and popped her big and juicy Duncan booty for a Halloween treat and hit a double moonsault on her foes. That forced Men-U-Pause to take a retreat to the outside. But Maya came and hit a tope to further wow the crowd!

JADE
Time for a break, sister! I have to maintain your health and well being, by keeping you under a strict minute schedule.

MAYA
Do I look like Derrick Rose?

JADE
No you look like my gorgeous sister with her beautiful chocolate locks and a heart of solid gold.

Jade tagged herself into the match, when she surely wasn't needed. She started off well, brawling with Malaysia and not backing down. But Holly caught her from behind with a knee to the back and trouble was at hand! Holly tagged herself into the mat and promptly hit Jade with The Mirage. With Malaysia having knocked Maya off the apron, Holly got an easy one two three!

Winner: Men-U-Pause, via pinfall

RENEE
Victorious in their fourth conference finals, Men-U-Pause moves onto their third Miss Anderson Cup final!

THE THANKSGIVING WEEKEND TRADITION RETURNS...

NOVEMBER REIGN

Sunday, November 29

http://40.media.tumblr.com/a26dedd6685766270b03994f217af9bb/tumblr_nx5sbwpZDM1rkiw19o2_1280.png

*** Blaine Cayley w/ Samantha Cayley vs. Spencer Reiger w/ Gloss ***

• With OAOAST United States Champion OSCAR FRIBERG watching backstage, Blaine and Spencer navigated through the "Bermuda Triangle"; the winner to challenge for the U.S. Title later in the program. And the two rivals wasted no time going at it, meeting each other head-on before the bell even sound!

RENEE
    Little did anyone know about the tension that existed between Spencer, Blaine and Samantha--

COACH
    But now they do. And KABOOM it went! 

R&C brought up Sammi's remarks on last week's edition of HeldDOWN~! about Blaine being about to take back what was once his (the U.S. Title) and what should've always been his. 

RENEE
    Whatever that is. Any guesses?

COACH
    Just because I'm dressed like a woman doesn't mean I know what runs through your minds! 

At one point Blaine hangs Spencer throat-first on the middle rope, forcing the ref to back him away which allows Sammi to...

WHAP *

... slap her ex across the face!

GLOSS
    :angry:

COACH
    Hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn!

Later Blaine crushes Spencer against the turnbuckles with a vicious wheelbarrow slam!

RENEE
    DeathXKiss!

As the ref tends to Spencer...

BLAINE
    :huh:

... GLOSS pulls Blaine under the bottom rope and...

* C-R-R-RASH *

... whips him into the STEEL STEPS!!

SAMMI
    :o

COACH
    AAH!

RENEE
    You said it earlier -- hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn!

The momentum now on his side Spencer dished out some punishment, but Blaine fought back, catching Spencer with a RUNNING INVERTED BULLDOG!

COACH
    New York Knockout! One of Spencer's signature moves!

RENEE
    And what he used to defeat Blaine at Angleslam!

But Blaine wouldn't be able to say the same, as Spencer kicked out just as the ref's hand was about to slap the canvas a third and final time. Having come so close to victory Blaine looked to his spike high angle DDT better known as CRUEL INTENTIONS 2 to put Spencer away... but Spencer counters with a double leg takedown and slingshot to the corner, causing Blaine to eat turnbuckle and stumble back into a Randy Savage-sequel diving clothesline!

COACH
    DAYUM~! Spencer just used Blaine's own finisher on him! 

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THR-- NO!

SAMMI PULLS THE REF OUTSIDE!!!

* mixed reaction *

SAMMI
    (to ref)
    I'm sorry! I just got carried away. Please don't me mad. *sad puppy-dog face*

Amazingly, or perhaps not so amazingly given a woman of Samantha's beauty, the ref lets her off with just a warning. 

RENEE
    Are you kidding me?! That should be an automatic disqualification!

COACH
    Sam said she was sorry. Damn. 

Pissed and rightfully so is Gloss, who marches over to confront Sammi and the official. As the ref tries to keep the peace, Spencer calls for him to return inside. Instead Blaine surprises Spencer by tossing him over the top rope, causing New York's Finest to bump into Sammi, who tumbles and smacks her head against the security barrier! 

SPENCER

RENEE
    Did Blaine just--

COACH
    Don't you start. It was an accident. He was just trying to toss Spencer outside and the fool crashed into Sam himself.

Although engaged in a high stakes affair, Spencer is visibly shaken and concerned for Sammi. He along with the official tend to her as Gloss scolds Blaine for his "bitch move." 

BLAINE
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OAOAST agents and officials arrive ringside to assist Sammi. Meanwhile, Spencer returns inside and is crotched by the middle rope when Blaine pulls up on it, then quickly follows with his spike high angle DDT!!!

RENEE
    Cruel Intentions 2!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

Winner: Blaine Cayley, via pinfall. Advances to face Oscar Friberg for the U.S. Title in part II of the Bermuda Triangle match.

Disgusted, Gloss slaps the ring apron in frustration, while Blaine receives a big hug from his sis and helps her backstage, saying "one more" in reference to his upcoming U.S. Title match later in the evening. 

SAMMI
    In the meantime, you'll get to take back something that should've always been yours. 

BLAINE
    :)

TO THE BACK~!, where a HALLOWEEN PARTY is ongoing at the world famous interview lounge. Basically any OAOAST Superstar not booked on the card is present and in costume! Among them is OAOAST U.S. Champion Oscar Friberg, who IS booked, but he's joined OAOAST correspondent Sara Jean Underwood (wearing a Playboy bunny costume) for an interview. Reaction to Blaine winning the first portion of the Bermuda Triangle match, having to defend the title against him later in the program, etc. 

Oscar congratulated his Team SCREAM stablemate but noted how awkward it'd be... at first. "But once the match gets going it won't take long for me to get going as well. We've already seen Blaine take care of personal business this evening. Now I'll go out there and mix business with pleasure. The honor and pleasure of defending the OAOAST United States Championship with the business of walking out with my hand raised still the U.S. Champion!" 

Backstage, the Halloween party continues with OAOAST superstars bobbing for chocolate apples. Then an eruption as new 6-man tag champs The Party Brigade and Dice-M arrive draped in gold. High fives all around, including the 3 Amigos who, dressed as steers, offer their congrats to the new titleholders. 

MARIACHI 
Mucho respeto. 

PIERCY D
(fist pumps)
Si, si, si!

DAISUKE
Ah, title shot, yes? 

The whole gang nod.

3 AMIGOS, PARTY BRIGADE & DICE-M
Neigh!!

The party resumes with Dice-M getting down with Amberlyn.

http://41.media.tumblr.com/257b55c0d80cf22cbeaeff811ae87ce8/tumblr_nx5sbwpZDM1rkiw19o7_1280.png

***Miss Anderson Cup Final: Men-U-Pause Vs Sisterhood of The Rich and Famous***

RENEE
Here we are for the Miss Anderson Cup final! Men-U-Pause looks to become two time winners and three time women's tag team champions. But, The Sisterhood of the Rich and Famous want their belts back and want the trophy.

COACH
Let's get it!

DING DING DING

Gretchen and Holly come face to face right in the cener of the ring.

HOLLY
You should disappear before I (beep) bury you here tonight in my hometown.

GRETCHEN
You., who most likely rolls in filth and mud to achieve your current odor, shall never bury me. But you can attend to the grass at my family's private grave site, and I shall pay you in penny's and sage counsel.

Holly's pale face turns red and she takes a swing at Gretchen! But The Monarch of Posh avoids the attack and goes behind Holly for a school girl!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NO! KICKOUT!

RENEE
Whew!

COACH
For real. That'd be the fastest deafeat in maybe any OAOAST torunament.

Holly hurries to her feet, but gets a knee rammed into her bare stomach. She's the battered with a pair of European Uppercuts that dump her into an empty corner.

GRETCHEN
I shall accept your apologies now.

HOLLY
Accept my ovaries in your (beep) ass eating lips, bitch!

GRETCHEN
How dare you bring those accusations up! Would you say the holocaust wasn't real to a victim?

RENEE
Uh, not the same thing.

Peeved, Gretchen batters her foe with hard knife edge chops. To prevent this, Holly clutches onto the ropes, causing referee Val Venis to seek a clean break.

GRETCHEN 
Gah! I smell the reek of deep prevision on you, cur. One can only imagine the manners of inequity you have indulged in.

RENEE
Gretchen must have a superpowered nose, she can smell anything.

Holly uses Gretchen's distraction to her advantage and jams a thumb into her eye! While the fans jeer the attack, the victim stumbles backwards. Soon she's caught by The Angel of Death who smashes her face against the ring posts. Pained, Gretchen stumbles back and is then dropped by a diving shoulder block from Holly.

Cover....

ONE!

Kickout!

Brought upright, Gretchen is slung over Holly's shoulder. She doesn't stay there for long as she manages to come down her back. Now with the advantage, she sinks Holly to a knee with a boot to the leg. This leaves Holly open to the trap of an iverted facelock, and Gretchen punishes her with a short inverted DDT.

RENEE
Gretchen's got a good wrestling pedigree among all her other pedigrees. Christian is considered one of the most talented wrestlers in the world.

COACH
He was undefeated for over a year! That shit is insane.

Gretchen whips Holly into the ropes, where Malaysia makes a blind tag. Though Gretchen ducks Holly's lariat, she's taken out by Malaysia's hard hitting one.

MALAYSIA
I see what you see in this one, Pierette, her expression of agony is so fucking sexy.. Now whimper for me, bitch.

Malaysia does indeed force out a whimper by kicking Gretchen in the gut. As the babyface cries, Malaysia drops down to pin her...

ONE!

Shoulder up!

MALAYSIA
Now, now, I've got to have this Posh Spice pussy all for myself...

MALAYSIA to GRETCHEN
tumblr_nx7cnzpmjY1rkiw19o1_500.gif

GRETCHEN
Gah! Stop at once!

Gretchen gets a big save thanks to Pierette coming and shoving her off!

PIERETTE
Oh, oh, oh, think you're gonna molest my girlfriend in front of me, think again.

GRETCHEN
I am not your girlfriend!

Malaysia doesn't bother with this lovers quarrel and uses a lariat to knock Pierette over the ropes and out of the ring!

“OOOOHHHHHH!”

But, Pierette has served as a good distraction, as Gretchen leaps onto Malaysia and drags her down to the mat with a victory roll!

ONE!

Malaysia pushes out of the pin!

The burly beauty rises to her tall frame and tries to kick Gretchen with a powerful big boot. But Gretchen shifts to the left, and then surprises Malaysia with a single arm DDT!

COACH
Smart move by Gretchen to try and start taking away Malaysia's power.

RENEE
There's a lot of power to have to strip away though.

Sadly, Gretchen can't pursue her attack as Holly has a hold of her golden locks.

HOLLY
(beep)ing rich bitch! Suffer!

And suffer she does as Malaysia peppers her with stomps to the stomach. This weakens Gretchen and a tag is exchanged between Men-U-Pause.

“FIRE CROTCH! FIRE CROTCH! FIRE CROTCH!”

HOLLY
What the (beep) did you (beep) call me?

“BBBBBBOOOOOOOO!”

COACH
How you gonna insult someone then get made when they insult you back?

Holly muscles Gretchen into the corner, then proceeds to grind her elbow into her throat. This gets a stern warning from refereee Val Venis, but Holly seems not to care as she just shoots him a glare and a snarl. Having ignored the ref once, she ignores him again as she starts to grind Gretchen's face against the ring ropes. But, Gretchen starts fighting back by sending elbows into Holly's stomach and backs her way. Growling, Holly charges at Gretchen but gets caught with a snap powerslam! 

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Shoulder up!

PIERETTE
My turn! My turn! My turnnnny-eeee-uurrrrn-eeeee-urrrrrn!

GRETCHEN
Yes, well, Rome was not built by one man. A saying I made up just now.

Pleased with her ability to turn a phrase, Gretchen makes the tag to Pierette. The two workout a double team, hooking Holly into a front facelock and bringing her down with a double suplex. That ends with Pierette going for a pin....

ONE!

TWO!

Holly brings the shoulder up!

The Angel of Death is whipped into the ropes, but comes storming back with a shoulder tackle. However, Pierette takes to the air and mows her down with flipping calf kick!

RENEE
Redhead on redhead violence.

Pierette twirls about Holly, awaiting her rise. When it comes, Cinderella launches around and smashes Holly with a spinning reverse back elbow!

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Bam Bam Pancakes!

A jackknife cover is made by Pierette...

ONE!

TWO!

Malaysia breaks up the pin by grabbing hold of Pierette by the hair!

MALAYSIA
Dear cousin, I haven't had a lusty readhead in so long!

GRETCHEN
And your wait shall grow!

Gretchen rescues Pierette by diving onto Malaysia with a cross body block! 

GRETCHEN
Ah, is there anything as noble as aiding the lowborn
gretchen9selfhug.gif

RENEE
I think it loses the effect when you call them lowborn and hug yourself.

Pierette, meanwhile, elevates herself to the second turnbuckle. With Holly prone, Pierette flings herself off with a tuck senton. But, Holly rolls out the way to give herself a narrow avoidance. Now, its Holly with the pin on her foe....

ONE!

TWO!

Pierette with the kickout!  

The Angel of Death decides to work over Pierette's now sore back and turns her into a Boston Crab!

COACH
This is one of Holly's best holds.

RENEE
I'm sure she loves inflicting pain with it, almost as much as Malaysia loves watching it.

MALAYSIA
Yesssss, make her weep! Make her cry!

RENEE
See what I mean?

Holly wrenches back on the hold, desperate to do damage to her foe.

HOLLY
Give up, you Quebec piece of shit!

Pierette refuses to give ground and grabs the ropes for the break!

RENEE
The Miss Anderson Cup final continues on!

Holly pulls her rival into a tight front facelock, seemingly brokering no escape.

HOLLY
The Mirage!

But before Holly can hit her deathly finisher, Pierette flips her over with a bridging Northern Lights suplex! And Val Venis makes the count....

ONE!

TWO!

Holly with the kickout!

Pierette bends over backwards, quite literally, and tags in Gretchen.

GRETCHEN
What a ghastly position.

Gretchen enters the ring and she and Pierette take hold of Holly's arms to snap her down with a double arm wrench. They then join hands, and drop a pair of elbows onto their foe.

PIERETTE
Everyone here has seen you naked!

GRETCHEN
Wha-wha-what does that have to do with anything?! Your foolish bilge has grown tiresome! Too tiresome!

RENEE
Poor Gretchen is easily flustered.

Gretchen picks Holly up in hopes of hitting a basic scoop slam. But Holly manages to slip out of the back. This doesn't bother Gretchen too much as she slams a back boot into Holly's bare stomach. The 
Monarch of Posh then hits the ropes, and steps up on Holly's knee to capture her with a stunning DDT!

“YYYYEEEEAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Blue Blood Letting!

COACH
That's one hell of a move.

And it results in a pin...

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

Holly with the shoulder up!

HOLLY
No way in hell am I ever gonna lose to you, Posh Spice!

GRETCHEN
You stand lose your very tongue should you continue to assail me with barbs.

HOLLY
Kiss my ass!

Holly pops up and blasts Gretchen with a punch, which is returned in kind by Gretchen. Soon the two very different Hotties are slugging it out in the center of the ring. They each decide at the same time to gather speed and try for a lariat, but Malaysia makes a quick tag on Holly. And though, Gretchen nails the Vegas native with a lariat she's sumarrily rocked by a yakusa kick to the chest from Malaysia!

“BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOO!”

RENEE
All that momentum Gretchen built up, just shut down.

MALAYSIA
Poor Gretchen, your partner can't save you, your brother can't save you, your ass, your cunt, they belong to me! 

MALAYSIA to MORGAN
tumblr_nx8tqpL4h81rkiw19o1_500.gif

MALAYASIA
What a pretty camel toe on a pretty young cunt. Now cry for me.

Malaysia proceeds to grind her boot into the back of Gretchen's head, which sort of muffles her cries and groans. Malaysia realizes this and allows Gretchen to roll over, so she can admire the beauty in her anguished face. And then she drops an elbow into a pin....

ONE!

TWO!

Gretchen makes the kickout!

“LET'S GO GRETCHEN! LET'S GO GRETCHEN! LET'S GO GRETCHEN!”

COACH
These are some bum ass odds for Gretchen. A rookie in the biggest match of her life, isolated in Men-U-Pause's corner.

RENEE
Don't count the girl out yet. She's got that Wright family perseverance. 

Malaysia shoots Gretchen into the corner posts near Holly, and clobbers her with a running shoulder to the midsection. As Gretchen sags to her bottom, the hated heels make a tag. Holly heaps misery upon Gretchen, by savagely choking her with her boot!

“SHOW SOME COURTSEY! SHOW SOME COURTESEY! SHOW SOME COURTESEY!”

HOLLY
(beep) your manners, (beep)suckers!

“BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Having had enough of the fans and of Gretchen's will to fight, Holly brings her upright and situates her on the top turnbuckle. Though Gretchen fights back with fists, Holly is still able to climb her way up. Now she fastens Gretchen into her arms and falls backwards to drill her down with a superplex! Pleased with herself, she floats over for a cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Gretchen with the kickout!

“GRETCHEN! GRETCHEN! GRETCHEN!”

Things are kept fresh and quick for Men-U-Pause as Malaysia is given a tag by Holly. The beautiful dom steps into the ring then proceeds to step on Gretchen's throat. The attack provides a round of coughing from the nineteen year old that tickles Malaysia's pinkest regions.

Poor Gretchen is forced over Malaysia's shoulders and paraded around the ring as a prize trophy for the muscular dom. Malaysia's smile is a cruel full of intent for the sexual harm and trauma she's sure to cause Gretchen. But, her showcasing of her darling prize takes far too long, as a few kicks of her heels and Gretchen is down behind Malaysia. Knowing what she must do, Gretchen dives backwards and reaches the hand of Pierette!

“YYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

PIERETTE
You call for me and I appear!

Life gets hard for Pierette as her entry is greeted by a boot to the stomach from Malaysia. Scowling at her cousin, Malaysia backs into the ropes and comes forward with a lariat. But Pierette blocks the attack with her own kick to the gut. Malaysia is wobbly and stunned, and Pierette makes her endure more pain with a backflip kick!

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Nitro Strawberry!

COACH
Sounds like some ice cream that Pete-O weirdo would deal.

Pierette hooks the legs for cover...

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

Malaysia powers out of the pin!

The tough former women's champion comes upright no worse for wear and shoves Pierette all the way back into the corner. Not threatened in the least, Pierette comes back at her cousin with a running forearm. She hits with three forearms, but doesn't even sag her to her knees. In fact Malaysia grabs hold of her from behind and powers her to the mat with a  teardrop suplex.

RENEE
I think the hot tag cooled off.  :(

Men-U-Pause slaps hands to summon Holly into the ring. The situation darkens for Pierette as Malaysia throws her into Holly's front facelock, and moments later Holly is snapping her neck with a  Percussion DDT!

“BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Holly lays atop Pierette in a pin...

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NO! PIERETTE KICKSOUT!

“YYYYEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Get it, redhead girl!

COACH
Yeah, she's gonna get a beating if she just doesn't take a loss.

Holly's thumb cuts across her throat and such opens the gates for blood. She rips Pierette off the mat, and forces her within another front facelock. Once the younger Hottie's leg is hooked, Holly starts to twist her for The Mirage. But somehow and someway, Pierette finds it within her to roll out mid spin!

RENEE
Eat your crow, Coach!

Holly frets at Pierette's sudden escape and latches onto her boot, but its not enough to stop the other redhead's long arms from getting the tag to Gretchen!

“YYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

HOLLY
Good its your bitchy ass I wanted anyway!

Holly may have second thoughts on that as Gretchen runs right through with a dropkick. And the moment Holly gets upright, Gretchen catches her with a Northern Lights suplex with a bridge...

ONE!

TWO!

Malaysia breaks up the pin!

MALAYSIA
Did you think you were done with me, little bird?

GRETCHEN
I had hoped not. Witness my come hither engagement of my hips
Sadie%20Robertson777.gif

Malaysia has a flood of drool forming through her lips, landing in a torrential downpour on the mat. Mission accomplished for Gretchen who suckers her in for European uppercut barrage.

RENEE
Gretchen going cray cray!

The assault of uppercuts is grounded to a halt by Holly clubbing Gretchen in the back with forearms. Showing her fury at the nineteen year old. Holly pitches through the ropes and lands her in a heap on the arpon.

HOLLY
I will beat your ass forever you (beep) rich bitch! (Beep) you!

PIERETTE
Kyhhhhaaaaah as much as Gretchen likes ass play, I can't let that happen!

Pierette leaps upwards and nails Holly with a neckbreaker! That's not all she does, as she mounts Holly and begins pouring elbows onto her face.

PIERETTE
KYYYHHHAAAAH!

Using her slight strength advantage over Pierette, Holly muscles her off. Steaming with bile, The Angel of Death whips Pierette into the ropes, then crushes her jaw with a running knee. Adding a bonus, Malaysia comes charging in and lands a shoulder tackle right against Pierette's stomach.

COACH
That's it. Men-U-Pause is too much for the Sisterhood.

Malaysia  flings Pierette towards the center of the ring by her flowing red head hair. A smile creeps on Holly's face as she charges in at Pierette, ready to thunder a boot into her. Yet, Gretchen comes along and rocks her with a lariat!

Gretchen deals with a looming mastadon in Malaysia making a steady and hungry approach. Desperate to help her partner and crush, Pierette latches onto her legs like a small child.

MALAYSIA
What the hell?!

Its enough of a distraction for Gretchen to slam a superkick into Malaysia's jaw!

RENEE
That's one odd bit of teamwork.

Malaysia doesn't go down, possibly because she's still being held up by Pierette's grip. So Gretchen blasts her with a second superkick, and a third one that hits so hard it launches her out of Pierette's grip and all the way out of the ring!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

With a head of steam Holly comes off the ropes with a lariat, that misses due to Grethcen making a back bemd. And when Holly bounces back, Gretchen hits her in the stomach with a boot. Holly gets taken within a front facelock, and her knee hooked and then he is dismissed to the canvas with a fisherman's gordbuster!

“YYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Just Charge It!

The fans ready to celebrate as Gretchen makes the pivotal cover....

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

CROWD
THREE!

DING DING DING

BUFFER
Your winners and 2015 Miss Anderson Cup winners and OAOAST Women's Champions....SISTERHOOD OF THE RICH AND FAMOUS!

“YYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
That's amazing! The Sisterhood really came through!

Pierette tries and tries to give Gretchen a victory kiss, but that doesn't go well, and nearly gets her slapped.

RENEE
Just because you won a major tournament doesn't mean you get the cookie, I guess.

Gretchen does her best to avoid Pierette's much unwanted advances, while Sophie and Big IQ come down with the giant and busty trophy.

RENEE
That trophy is almost Krista sized, if you know what I mean.

SOPHIE
Congratulations are in order, non! And zhis prize trophy is pours vous.

PIERETTE
Kyyyyaaaaah, look at the tits on that thing. Take a look, Ice Dog, this is the closet your gonna get to some huge jugs.

ICE QUIZ
Man, fuck you.

WRIGHT
Well done, you two. Milord and I hope to make you proud when the Anderson Cup begins.

GRETCHEN
I am sure you shall and more, brother. :)

ANGLE XV MANIA

Lincoln Financial Field - Philadelphia, PA

TICKETS ON SALE THIS TUESDAY!

Backstage, the Halloween party continues as a frantic Vinny Valentine shows up asking OAOAST correspondent Sara Jean Underwood where to find OAOAST boss Sophie. 

VINNY
Gotta make like Foreigner 'cuz it's urgent!

Suddenly Vinny's pops Tony Tourettes rushes in all... WET!?

SARA JEAN

TONY
It's melting Vin! Water everywhere! 

VINNY
Aw, geez. And I just had the car waxed! 

Dem Bums take off as GLOSS arrives still not over what occurred earlier in the night. She scans the lounge and then asks, "Where's that sonuvabitch?" 

The partygoers point towards the dressing rooms.

GLOSS
(to cameraman)
You're gonna wanna come with me. 

We follow Gloss on her destination and as we near the dressing room area the sound of flesh slapping and heavy breathing can be heard in the background. Finally she finds the door marked "CAYLEYS" and laughs.

Yes, laughs. 

GLOSS
Oh--

WOMAN (O.S.)
Blaine, yes! Take it! 

GLOSS

flesh smacks harder and faster as the woman gasps *

Gloss kicks the door open and is stunned like the rest of the OAOAST Galaxy to find a bare-assed Blaine kneeled behind his paternal twin sister Sammi, her skirt hiked and right bosom hung out over her bra.

SAMMI

BLAINE
(to Gloss)
The fuck are you doing?!

GLOSS
I'd ask you the same, but the answer is obviously your sister.

Sammi covers up as Blaine raises his pants back up, shoves Gloss out the door and slams it.

GLOSS
:spiteful:

COMMERCIAL

COACH
I-I still can't believe what we just saw! Blaine, Sammi... you know!

*** OAOAST Tag Team Title: The Christ Air Express vs. Hood Again © w/ Uncle Moe ***

In their first TV appearance in weeks, the CAE debuted a new look. First they came to the ring sporting PIG MASKS and matching navy blue suits with red tie.

RENEE
The CAE made reference to "the pigs" the last time they appeared on OAOAST television. I guess the masks are symbolic of that. 

COACH
Raging against the machine.

Once the champs (eager to fight) made their entrance, the CAE made them wait and unveiled their new ring attire: red boots, plus matching navy blue thigh high shorts with blood splattered C-notes emblazoned all over, as well as on their knee pads. 

RENEE
New look, new attitude for the CAE.

COACH
Maybe new champs as well when it's all said and done.

That seemed unlikely once the match got underway, as the tag champs took it to the CAE inside and outside the ring. Everything changed when the CAE decided to target Uncle Moe, shoving him to the ground and stealing his PIMP CANE.

RENEE
COME ON!

COACH
Hey, Uncle Moe isn't a cripple. He was competing in the just ring last week. 

RENEE
Uncle Moe may not be completely invalid, but his pimp cane isn't just for show. The man has a limp from an injury sustained during his unfair incarceration many years ago.

COACH
Looks like me just went limp to me!

With the cane in hand, MARV took out Kawhi, then tossed it to MEL and distracted the ref as Moses got popped for the 1-2-- NO!

Moses kicked out! But MEL immediately delivered an Ace Crusher to pickup the W.

Winners: CAE, via pinfall. New champions.

The CAE jump into the front row, shove a couple of fans aside and LIGHT ON UP while the tag titles rest across their waists in a chillax fashion.

COMMERCIAL

http://41.media.tumblr.com/e5bc9040dd37ee08750964d945909585/tumblr_nx5sbwpZDM1rkiw19o5_1280.png

I stay out too late

Got nothing in my brain

That's what people say, mmm-mmm

I go on to many dates [chuckle]

But I can't make 'em stay

At least that's what people say, mmm-mmm

But I keep cruising

Can't stop, won't stop moving

It's like I got this music

In my mind

Singing, "It's gonna be alright."

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play

And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate

Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake

I shake it off, I shake it off

Heart-breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break

And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake

Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake

I shake it off, I shake it off

Once Taylor Swift's “Shake It Off” plays the fans are lost inside their delirious joy.  They send out cheers and revelry as pink and red lights sweep the arena, and beautiful dancers dressed as Vegas showgirls writhe across the entrance stage. But the hottest of them all is Krista Isadora Duncna with a bag of goodies, and dressed as what else, Patty O'Green!

BUFFER
The following contest is scheduled for one fall, now making her way to the ring, being accompanied by her fairy god mother, QUEEN ESTHER, she is a best selling author, a record holding nine time world champion, the queen of the FIT with KID empire, a Hollywood Walk of Famer, a loving mother of two, and all around babe, she is “MISS CALIFORNIA” KRISTA ISADORA DUNCAN!

“YYYYYEEAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Krista skirted being served lawsuit papers from Logan Mann, in a way that'd make Lady Justice wish she had her eye sight. But tonight she goes head to head with her would be pursuant.

COACH
Pursuant. You know all the terms, girl.

Showing off her awesome legs, Krista hangs upside down from the top rope, but cuts it short when she notices Queen Esther going thorugh her goodie bag.

KRISTA
Uh, best not, Queenie. I can't carry you backstage when you faint right now.

QUEEN ESTHER
Oh good heavens!

Ya, You never said a word
You didn’t send me no letter
Don’t think I could forgive you

Three wisemen appear on stage, one holding a baby within its arms and the other two holding bottles of Colt 45. The men form a semi circle around the middle part of the stage, with the middle lowering the baby to the ground. The baby is then swallowed beneath the stage and the men drop to their knees in prayer.

Hey, when seas will cover lands
And when men will be no mor
Don’t think you can forgive you

A light shines on the middle part of the stage, bold brilliant and glowing. And with that light does the middle of the stage opens.

Ya when there’ll just be silence
And when life will be over
Don’t think you will forgive you

Rising through the opening, attired in Jesus robes and golden sunglasses, is a figure who's body shines in the light....LEEZUS PRICE LOGAN MANN!

BUFFER
And the opponent, from right here in Las Vegas, Nevada, he is LEEZUS PRICE....LOGAAANN MANNNNN!

"BBBBBOOOOOOOOOO!"

RENEE
Ouch! Booed in your own hometown.

COACH
These bums in Vegas are sellouts. Sellouts and bitches.

RENEE
Its not the first time Logan's been booed in his hometown. Maybe he should make a donation to a hospital.

DING DING DING

Logan takes a run at Krista, seeking to catch her early. That doesn't quite work as Krista wallops him with a dropsault, that sees her land on her feet. Which is good as she leaps up and drives her high heels onto Logan's face!

COACH
Some dudes have a stomping fetish.

RENEE
That's a pretty wacky spin.

Logan crawls into the ropes, and uses them pull himself upright. Now he's the one facing a charging foe, but he backs Krista off with a raised boot. Due to her stunned state, the rocker is able to come forward and blast her with a lariat!

LOGAN
Vegas, you may worship me again!

“BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

COACH
These are just tourist. No appreciation for the city's cultural leader.

Leezus Price takes another one at Krista, and fails once more with Krista upending him over the ropes. A small victory comes when he lands on the ring apron.

LOGAN
Ha! Fuck you! I am a god!

That was the wrong thing to say as Krista smacks him across the face with a backhand! The blow hits so hard that Logan falls onto his butt, seated on the ring apron.

LOGAN
No! I am a god! I take everything to the highest level!

KRISTA
Just like you had the highest level of lead in your system in your special ed class. Asshole.

Krista takes a run of the ropes, and returns to hit her trademark running knee, smashing Logan in the side of the head and knocking him off the apron!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Though anguished, Logan manages to stand himself upright. It doesn't do him much good as Krista crashes into not only him but the camera man as well with a suicide plancha!

KRISTA
I think I have a camera up my asshole
tumblr_nx5vynfpvP1rkiw19o1_500.gif

QUEEN ESTHER
Eeek!

RENEE
See that's why you order the OAOAST Network, guys,.

Logan crawls to his feet and starts digging for plunder beneath the ring. Its a deseprate bid that's halted by referee Nunzio.

LOGAN
Get out of my face, creep! Charlatan! Goon of the man in the yellow suit that never sees what the people are really doing!

Ah, but Logan sees what Krista is doing, coming after him, and uses Nunzio as a weapon, shoving the tiny referee at her. She catches onto him, to prevent him from fully smacking into her.

KRISTA
Ewww failed wrestler germs.

A successful wrestler is Logan, who comes over Krista and smacks her with a Wicked Left Hook~!

“OOOOHHHHHHHH!”

COACH
Any more blows like that and it'll be a dentist Krista needs not a lawyer.

Logan pushes Krista back into the ring, and somehow expects Nunzio to follow in and count!

RENEE
How rude!

Alas, a referee must do his job and comes in for the count...

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout!

Pulling Krista upright, Logan tries to whip her into the ropes. But Miss California reverses the attack and pulls in Logan for a leg sweep, backbreaker! She then craftily turns that move into a side Russian leg sweep.

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Shoulder up!

Krista doesn't bemaon the count and instead flings Logan into the corner. Leezus Price puts on the breaks and avoids a collision, which gives him the ability to turn the tables on Krista by throwing out another left hand. But Krista goes up and around Logan and brings him down with a head crushing DDT!

“YYYEAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Krista Completes Me!

KRISTA
Alrighty then, let's dick into my colorful bag of tricks!

Krista digs into that merry bag of tricks, and pulls out a spiral glass dildo!

KRISTA
Look what the color sprites got for me. Now what are we gonna twist this like a juicer in? My pussy? My asshole? Mmm, let's try my tits for starters.

tit-job-patty333.gif

QUEEN ESTHER
I will not faint, I will faint, I will not faint.

“YYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAA!”

COACH
I love my job!

RENEE
I love Krista's tit job, those things are amazing.

Krista ends the show, for now, and puts down her glass dildo to go back to the boring work of fighting Logan. She rushes forward and uses a standing shooting star press to land right atop Logan and get him into a lateral press...

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout!

Now Krista grumbles about the count, but still focuses on working Logan to his feet. The Vegas native doesn't wish to be thrashed in his hometown and fights Krista with punches to her six packed stomach. They do enough damage for Logan to capture hold of Krista. With her gripped firmly, he twists her around and performs his trademark tilt a whirl shin breaker!

RENEE
Logan Has The Answers!

COACH
That might be the answer to beating Krista.

LOGAN
Yes! The world needs more men like me!

KRISTA
Yeah, at the bottom of the fucking ocean.

Naturally, Logan doesn't appreciate that comment and drops an elbow onto Krista.

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout well before three!

Logan performs a headstand, which does a bit to impress his hometown audience, but his splash from it is a failure as Krista gets her knees up to block!

RENEE
Sometimes showing off is more trouble than its worth.

KRISTA
Logan, honey, I sort of hope you die because you cheapen my world by being in it. In lieu of that its booty time!

booty-tara.gif

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
And sometimes showing off is so worth it!

Krista completes the sault portion of the move and crashes onto Logan's chest.

Cover...

ONE!

TWO!

Logan with the kickout!

KRISTA
Well now, who wants to see me taste some titty sweat off mister glass dildo?

“YYYYYEAAAAAAA!”

KRISTA
Sick fucks. I like you guys.

Krista picks her glass dildo back into her hands and twirls it gracefully like a mini baton before settling it in front of her pink lips

patty-suck2.gif

QUEEN ESTHER
I will not faint, I will not faint, I will not faint.

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Titty sweat. Can you bottle that and sell it?

COACH
I bottle my ball sweat.

RENEE
That doesn't shock me. At all.

Life isn't all fun and games and neither is wrestling, as Krista returns to take the fight to Logan. The former US champion evades her leaping side kick, then comes back to snag hold of her and give her a back suplex against the corner posts!

COACH
Oh damn!

Logan hurries into a cover....

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout!

Leezus Price yanks Krista off the mat through the use of a front facelock. Its a good setup, as indicated by his classic finger twirl of doom that follows their rise.

“BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOO!” His hometown crowd doesn't like what's coming.

But the Liberation DDT never goes into effect as Krista muscles Logan off and shoves him into the ropes. The cables spew Logan back, putting him into a collision with Krista's gut kick. The wind knocked out of him, Logan can do nothing to stop Krista from drilling him to the mat with a viscous side effect!

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Blonds Never Pay a Cover! Which is very true, by the way.

Krista latches onto Logan's legs for the pin...

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

CROWD
THREE!

NO! A KICKOUT!

KRISTA
Mrrrrm! Okay, chin up, viewers, we're about to see what mister glass dildo does to mommy's aching pussy.

Krista hits the deck, with the grace and slutiness of an experienced whore, and those long legs float up just like an experienced whore can swing them. The fans marvel and gasp as the fitness queen, gives her cunt lips a hot workout...

tumblr_nx624fDGtW1rkiw19o1_400.gif

KRISTA
Ohhh yeah, mommy likes it. Camera man, you've got the best seat in the house, let the world see how mama's lips look...

tumblr_nx6283gTHJ1rkiw19o1_400.gif

QUEEN ESTHER
I will not faint, I will not faint, I will not faint.
***faints***

KRISTA
If I win this match, this thing is going all the way deep inside.

Krista sets her sights on winning the match, by pushing Logan towards the corner. With her foe in position, she leaps up for a split legged moonsault, but the despised heel makes a hasty rolling escape. Getting the advantage, Logan charges in and bulldozes Krista into the the ring posts!

LOGAN
I AM A GOLDEN GOD! DO YOU HEAR ME? A GOLDEN GOD!

KRISTA
Listen, shithead, shut the fuck up before I become the step mother you never had and subject your hoe ass to a hot candle up the ass.

Not appreciating the threat, Logan hurls Krista to the opposite end of the ring. He follows in with a splash that leaves her stunned and staggering. An opportunity arises for Logan and he captures Krista for a front facelock.

LOGAN
This is the end! The end of the lies and the denial and the fraud! This is the reality at your feet! This is the Liberation DDT!

Actually its just Krista slipping her way free of Logan's finishing hold!

LOGAN
NO!

Logan is so dismayed at his dismal failure he fails to register Krista running the ropes RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIS FUCKING EYES, and for that reason gets dealt a crushing blow with a  vertical running knee drop from Krista!

“YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Lightning On My Feet!

Nunzio drops into position to count Krista's crucial fall....

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

CROWD
THREE!

DING DING DING

BUFFER
Your winner as a result of a pinfall.....KRISTA ISADORA DUNCAN!

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

COACH
You know what that means!

RENEE
It probably means Logan goes through with his crazy lawsuit scheme. But, gee, I don't know what else it could mean. I have no idea. Hmmm!

KRISTA
Renee, honey, can you do the honors?

RENEE
Good thing Queen Esther fainted..

COACH

Down goes Krista, laying on her back, exposing her sweet pink to whole wide world. But its Renne Young and not the whole wide world that gets to explore her most intimate depths.

patty-dildo4.gif

RENEE
More action coming right up! :)

patty-dildo5.gif

KRISTA
Speaking of cumming!

*** OAOAST United States Title: Blaine Cayley vs. Oscar Friberg © ***

After what happened earlier in the night, Sammi remained backstage for this one.

RENEE
It started with 3 of the top young rising superstars in the OAOAST competing in the unique "Bermuda Triangle" match and now we're down to the final 2. Either Blaine Cayley or Oscar Friberg will go home with the United States Championship! 

COACH
No matter what happens, Blaine will always remember Halloween 2015! 

Oscar offered a handshake to his fellow Team SCREAM'er but Blaine wanted no part of it, waving for Oscar to bring it. To help accomplish this Blaine was overly aggressive in the opening tie-up, backing Oscar into the corner and crowding his space. 

COACH
Blaine wants Oscar to treat him like his opponent, not as a friend. 

When Oscar doesn't bite Blaine slaps him! 

OSCAR
:angry:

Blaine finally gets the response he wants and is thrown into the corner where Oscar hammers away. The Lion returns fire and a barnburner of a match ensues until, late into contest, TYLER BRYANT runs in and catches both men with yakuza kicks, followed by a TKO on Oscar!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

RENEE
0-100!

"TY-LER SUCKS!"

"TY-LER SUCKS!"

"TY-LER SUCKS!"

As he hears it from the OAOAST Galaxy, Tyler is handed the U.S. Title by THE FLEX and poses with Lorelei DeCenzo over the fallen champion. OAOAST officials storm the ring to escort away the trio.

Winner: No contest.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/75463780babbf87bfc9a7bbc76220a74/tumblr_nx5sbwpZDM1rkiw19o6_1280.png

God cannot save my soul
It's straight to hell for me, I know
And when I get there,
At least I've found a place to call my home

“God If You Are Above” the hard hitting track by Falling In Reverse comes into the arena, along with a wave of white lights and a wave of heel heat from the audience. Not concerned about any of the pomp and circumstance, is Maggie Nerdly who sips on her bottle of wine. Her associate Sloppy Joe, is enjoying a helping of Halloween Candy, which should indicate how useful he'll be tonight.

BUFFER
The following match is scheduled for one fall and it is for the OAOAST Women's Title! Now making her way to the ring being accompanied by SLOPPY JOE, she represents THE MENAGERIE, from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, he is “THE DEATH VEIL CUTIE” MAGGIE NERDLY!

“BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOO!”

RENEE
Man, Bobbi and Maggie have been at each others throats, and sort of lost in all this is the fact that Maggie could become only the second Hottie to win four women's titles.

COACH
Baby sister Morgan was the first.

Maggie takes one final swig of her beloved wine, before she tosses her head back and emits a guttural roar into the Halloween night.

Night falls!

DARKER EACH TIME!

Let me tell you a story

You turn over to sleep

I hold my breath till the morning

1000 Nights!

And I'm still crying!

1000 Nights!

And I'm still trying!

1000 Nights!

And I'm still crying!

1000 Nights!

And I'm still trying!

Ooooohhhh!

I don't know what to do to please you!

Ooooohhhh!

I don't know what to do to please you!

Ronika's “1000 Nights” oozes and bounces and the fans become unglued with glee. Wheeling her way onto the stage with a sexy twirl is Bobbi Cheesecake, sporting the spicy look of holding a violet in her mouth. Keeping the violet held firm between her sexy lips, the champ struts to the ring.

BUFFER
And introducing the champion, representing SUNRISE, from Seattle, Washington, “ASSCAKE” BOOOBBI CHHEESEEEECAAAKKKE!

“YYYYYYYEEEAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Bobbi's been on a roll since winning the women's title, and Maggie looks to break that roll and break her spirit tonight.

Finding a damn handsome fellow in the front row, Bobbi bestows upon him her violet and peck on the cheek.

COACH
How come she never does that for me?

DING DING DING

Maggie and Bobbi lockup right after the bell. There's a short struggle, then a mutual break apart.

MAGGIE
Spaz.

BOBBI
Yeah, I'm a spaz! So what!

Bobbi forces Maggie into another lockup, then shoots behind her for a waistlock. Before Maggie can get her bearings, Bobbi shoves her into the cables. Firing off a lariat, Maggie finds her attack ducked and has to keep running the cables. When she comes back Bobbi uses a hip toss on her, but Maggie manages to come down on her black boots. Alas that's all she can do as Bobbi drills her with a lariat! One is so happy about this he tosses Bobbi some Halloween candy!

BOBBI
Mmmm thanks for the treat, baby.
twizzler-October-10.gif

Maggie isn't so impressed by Bobbi and attacks her with a  kick. But Bobbi catches her and flips her over, forcing Maggie to land on her butt. Bobbi then shows some fire by rocking Maggie with a dropkick to the face!

“OOOOHHHHHHH!”

RENEE
That's one way to put it. That was nasty!

COACH
Ain't no treat there.

Bobbi pins her foe...

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

Sloppy Joe aids Maggie by hauling her out of the ring to save her from further beating.

BOBBI
Oh no you don't!

Rushing forward, Bobbi seeks out a suicide dive, yet Maggie comes alive and leaps up to strike her with a kick to the face to block it!

“OOOOOHHHHH!”

RENEE
Paybacks are a you know what!

Maggie rushes back into the ring, and sees Bobbi reeling from the kick. As such she takes advantage and uses a deadly Downward Spirial on her foe.

RENEE
Another hard hitting move. I'm glad I'm down here chilling with our candy bowl.

Maggie hooks the legs for the pinfalll....

ONE!

TWO!

The kickout!

Rather than keep Bobbi in the ring, Maggie pitches her through the ropes with her trademark cruelty.

RENEE
I don't know if you wanna just toss your opponent outside and away from you.

But, Maggie has a plan and hits the ropes. She seeks out a plancha, but Bobbi makes a sudden rise to the apron and clobbers her with an uppercut! Maggie staggers backwards, and Bobbi is able to use the ropes to propel herself at her and strike with a dropkick!

COACH
Guess, you were right, homegirl.

Maggie crawls to her knees, but is suddenly seized by Bobbi, who wears a sharp smile on her heart shaped face.

BOBBI
On your knees where you belong! I may be a spaz, but I'm a spaz who's muff you're gonna go to town on!
bayonetta43.gif

“YYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAA!”

BOBBI
Aww yeah, eat that cooch, you emo hoe! I love it!

Asscake is distracted by Sloppy Joe's arrival onto the ring apron. Feasting on a sushi roll, Sloppy Joe waves the food in Bobbi's face.

BOBBI
Pretty gourmet for Halloween. Mind if I try some!

Bobbi snaps down on the sushi roll...

BOBBI
Wheeeeeee! Next time I'm gonna shove that up my booty hole!

RENEE
Damn! I gotta try that sushi place.

Having been laying in wait, Maggie seizes the moment and school girls Bobbi....

ONE!

TWO!

Bobbi kicks out with such force that Maggie is propelled through the ropes and all the way to the outside. Luckily for Maggie she lands on her feet, but is none to happy about having been ejected.

MAGGIE
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Things get even worse for Maggie when Bobbi descends upon her and smashes her with a swanton plancha!

“YYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Oh my gosh! Who saw that move coming?

“BOBBI! BOBBI! BOBBI!”

As the fans sing her name, Bobbi pushes Maggie into the ring and makes the pin....

ONE!

TWO!

Sloppy Joe puts Maggie's foot on the ropes!

“BBBOOOOOOOOOO!”

Grabbing hold of Maggie by her highlighted hair, Bobbi yanks her off the mat. Before she does anything violent, Asscake takes a sniff of Maggie's hair!

BOBBI
Mmmmm smells so effing good!

But not good enough that Bobbi doesn't throw Maggie down to the ground. This leaves Maggie in agony, and allows Bobbi to climb to the second turnbuckle. But suddenly, Maggie comes to life and shoves Bobbi off the turnbuckle! Poor Bobbi falls all the way to the outside, horrifying the sold out Vegas crowd!

RENEE
Oh no, Bobbi!

Maggie takes a moment to catch her breath, while Bobbi suffers on the outside. But when The Death Veil Cutie sees her foe start to rise, she knows she has to act. Maggie ascends to the top turnbuckle, then shoots herself at Bobbi, and slams into her with a crossbody block!

COACH
These Hotties are flying all over the place tonight!

MAGGIE
Hey, Vegas, got something for ya....a big fuck you!
maggie9finger.gif

“BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Maggie shoves Bobbi back into the ring, and hooks her legs for the fall....

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout!

Displeased with the kickout, Maggie mounts Bobbi and begins raining down punches. Not wanting to be beaten to a pulp, Bobbi uses her strength to muscle Maggie off her. The Death Veil Cutie then runs to the ropes, and Bobbi gets ahead of herself with a dropkick that fails due to Maggie hooking onto the ropes.

MAGGIE
Super spaz.

Rushing forward, Maggie looks to smash Bobbi with a kick. But Bobbi dips back to the mat to avoid the attack. However, Maggie is able to come forward and slash her in the back of the head with a return punt.

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Shoulder up!

Seeking to do more damage to Bobbi, Maggie sits her up and rocks her with a second kick to the back of the head. Again a cover follows...

ONE!

TWO!

The kickout!

“BOBBI! BOBBI! BOBBI!”

Whipped into the corner, Bobbi staggers forward into Maggie's clutches. The Black Sheep of the Nerdly family uses a rare move for her, a belly to belly side suplex to bring Bobbi to the mat. Then a cover comes....

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

MAGGIE
Where's the super dominant badass now? Huh? A failure like everyone here in this washed up town!

“BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOO!”

BOBBI
No way am I gonna take that lying down without a strap on buried in my butt!

Bobbi comes back and starts rifling forearms at Maggie's face. Pained, Maggie throws a kick out in her defense, but Bobbi catches onto her and executes a foot DDT!

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAA!”

Looking for a submission, Bobbi starts to apply to an Achilles tendon hold. But thanks to help from Sloppy Joe, Maggie is able to reach the ropes.

“FUCK THE FAT ASS! FUCK THE FAT ASS! FUCK THE FAT ASS!”

RENEE
The OAOAST Galaxy doesn't mince words!

Maggie fends off Bobbi with a pair of punches, then tries her look with a charging lariat. But Bobbi pops her into the air and hits her with a kick to the stomach on the way down!

COACH
That'll knock the wind out of you!

Never one to be gentle Bobbi, forces Maggie into a prone kneeling position, keeping her submissive.

BOBBI
I wanna see how those perky boobies feel on my cooter!

Juliet_Starling%20Left_4_Dead%20Lollipop

'YYYYEAAAAAAAAAA!”

BOBBI
You're no Maya, but you're not bad for a drunk.

Maggie may not be bad, but that doesn't stop Bobbi from SLAPPING her across the face and knocking her over. As you can imagine, Maggie takes umbrage with being slapped and starts battering Bobbi with knife edge chops. With Bobbi wilting, Maggie traps her inside a front facelock. But nothing comes of that with Bobbi shoving Maggie into the corner posts. Trapped, Maggie is hit by a running dropkick to the face! She sags to the mat and is promptly pinned by the champion...

ONE!

TWO!

Foot on the ropes!

The Seattle native seeks to whip Maggie into the ropes, but The Death Veil Cutie reverses the hold and its Bobbi whipped into the cables. Rather than come back, Bobbi gets her foot held onto by Sloppy Joe. This creates an opening that Maggie uses to try a springboard enziguri. Yet the move misses as Bobbi simply ducks her head. Still, Maggie is able to grab hold of Bobbi's arm and execute an arm pit stunner!

“OOOOOHHHHHHH!”

RENEE
Misery Business!

The cover.....

ONE!

TWO!

Foot on the ropes!

MAGGIE
Shit!

Maggie takes a run of the ropes, and returns to drop a knee direcrtly onto Bobbi's face. After that she makes another pin....

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

MAGGIE
Come the fuck on!

RENEE
Maggie isn't exactly happy with Nick Patrick's counting.

Maggie yanks Bobbi onto her shoulders in a standing fireman's carry set up. But when she tries to throw her out, Bobbi escapes out the back!

MAGGIE

Bobbi spins Maggie around in all her fright and seizes her into a big hug and gives her hot kiss!
kiss902.gif

RENEE
That's not gonna end well.

Indeed it doesn't as Bobbi tosses Maggie down with a a belly to belly overhead suplex! Sensing trouble, Sloppy Joe tries to reach into the ring to aid Maggie, but Bobbi hits him with a leg drop to his fat hand!

SLOPPY JOE
Painful!

RENEE
Can't say you don't deserve it, Joe!

Maggie uses the ropes to pull herself upright, but that doesn't stop Bobbi from taking her over her shoulder and powering her to the mat with a dominator!

RENEE
A little CPA there, what's next entering with a cigar?

COACH
Smoking ain't sexy on a bitch.

Bobbi then flips off the top rope with a Lionsault and lands in a perfect pinning position....

ONE!

TWO!

Maggie gets the shoulder up!

Keeping up the pressure, Bobbi starts to haul Maggie off the mat. But, the Edmonton native hammers Bobbi in the gut with a series of punches. These allow Maggie to get to her feet, and she fires off knife edge chops to try and wear down Bobbi. However, Bobbi won't take these blows in stride and fires back with punches!

COACH
Bobbi's swinging for the fences!

RENEE
Well, you gotta do what you gotta do if you're the champion!

COACH
Including making out with Da Coach.

RENEE
Eh, no. Sorry.

Maggie makes a big play by trying a spinning back elbow on her foe. But Bobbi catches her in a rear waistlock. Yet rather than keep that hold, Asscake spins Maggie out and captures her in a cradle position. From there she drills her with a  cradle northern lights suplex!

RENEE
Wow! Talk about high impact!

COACH
Maggie's brains gotta be rattled from that one.

Patrick drops down and makes the count....

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

CROWD
THREEE!

NO! MAGGIE WITH THE KICKOUT!

“THAT WAS THREE! THAT WAS THREE! THAT WAS THREE!” The Vegas crowd argues.

RENEE
The OAOAST Galaxy always willing to voice their opinions.

COACH
Sadly. These assholes need to be more like a golf crowd.

Bobbi makes the climb to the top turnbuckle with the sold out audience rooting her on. Once positioned, she waves to her legion of fans then flies off with a elbow drop. An elbow drop that misses due to Maggie rolling out of the way!

“OOOOOHHHHHHHH”

Victory is at hand, thinks Maggie as she pulls Bobbi off the mat and into a rear waistlock. She brings her back and throws her to the mat with a bridging German Suplex!

ONE!

TWO!

Bobbi makes the kickout!

Frustrated, Maggie latches hold of Bobbi into an inverted front facelock. She looks for a lifting inverted DDT, but Bobbi uses her agility and weight to shift herself up and behind Maggie! Panicked, Maggie can't stop Bobbi from lifting her upside down and forcing her to the mat with a  lethal tombstone piledriver!

“OOOOOHHHHHHHHH!”

RENEE
Have you ever seen a counter that cool before?

COACH
Nope! Bobbi comes sick with it!

Bobbi pulls Maggie upright and whips her into the ropes. When Maggie comes back, Bobbi swings her across her shoulders then curses her with a fallaway Samoan drop!

“YYYYYEAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
50 Shades of Purple!

The fans continue to go wild as Bobbi makes the pivotal cover....

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

CROWD
THREE!

DING DING DING

BUFFER
Your winner as a result of a pinfall and still OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion....BOBBI CHEESECAKE!

“YYYYYEAAAAAAAAAA!”

Bobbi leaps into the air and gives herself a high five to celebrate another successful title defense.

RENEE
Bobbi has done it again! Way to go, girl!

Up to the top rope, Bobbi goes where she waves her title belt at her adoring and delighted audience.

RENEE
I've gotta ask can anyone take the belt off Bobbi's waist?

COACH
There's always a threat lurking in the OAOAST, but if anyone can hold on against a challenger its Bobbi Cheesecake.

http://40.media.tumblr.com/9acd2cca4acb6e3920df8bce6e12c99a/tumblr_nx5sbwpZDM1rkiw19o9_1280.png

***OAOAST World Heavyweight Championship: The XFL Vs Colin Maguire Junior W/Angel Maguire Vs Ivar The Cunning Vs Alix Maria Spezia***

The XFL lept at Alix and tackled her to mat, for a quick pin....

COLIN
Foolish.

Colin dragged The XFL off Alix and hurled him into the corner posts. It was Ivar who struck, hitting a running yakuza kick, that sent The Young Wolf falling over the posts and to the outside.

IVAR
That was fun. I think I'll continue.

Ivar exits the ring, ready to deal more damage to his foe. Meanwhile, Alix is upright and leaps up to nail Colin with a lungblower! The Hollywood Bad Girl then leaps onto the top rope and springboards off with a leg drop.

The cover....

ONE!

Kickout!

ALIX
Not so fast, mister!

Another pin....

ONE!

A kickout!

ALIX
Pretend I'm your mommy and let me on ya!

ONE!

Kickout!

COLIN
Enough!

Colin grabs hold of Alix and throws her aside, keeping her from further pins. He then rushes in with a lariat, but misses and falls into a corner. This is no problem as when Alix comes in for a splash, he catches hold of her and drops her to the mat with a side belly to belly.

The pin...

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

The XFL rolls into the ring, escaping Ivar but getting in the line of fire from Colin. The Irish Golden Boy proceeds to batter him with stomps, before pulling him upright and muscling him into the corner. He then lashes him with Irish Uppercuts that have him reeling. When those blows conclude he whips him across the ring, and watches him get caught by Ivar in a clothesline from hell!

RENEE
A Lasso!

And a pin....

ONE!

TWO!

Colin breaks up the pinfall!

COLIN
I think not, good friend.

IVAR
As expected. Well then, lets see what you've learned as a vampire.

Colin throws an Irish Uppercut that's easily avoided by Ivar. Not learning his lesson he tries again and this time gets his legs swept from under him,

IVAR
Ah, I see you haven't learned much.

ALIX
Too much time trying to learn mommy's exact measurements!

ANGEL
That, that's not true!

Now Colin is really mad and tries to Irish whip Ivar into the ropes. But, Ivar reverses the hold and throws Colin with enough force to send him over the ropes and onto the ring apron. Pained, Colin stands up just in time to see Alix springing off the top trope and slamming a dropkick in his face!

ALIX
Vampire-Mexican relations have improved by ten points!

Well that may not be the cause as Ivar brings Alix to the mat with a bridging back suplex...

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout before the three!

Ivar yanks Alix upright, and slings her over one shoulder. He can't keep her there for long as The Hollywood Bad Girl slips down his back and then hits him with a zig zag!

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
The Sweetie!

ALIX
Buttocks hour!

“YYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

SOPHIE (O.S.)
Arreter! Arreter!

All heads turn to the entrance way where Sophie is present, and in tears.

SOPHIE
Zhe mainevent must stop immediately! Zhe show must end now! There has been a....MURDER!  

And on that true Halloween cliff hanger we....

FADE OUT