OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 10/5/2015

Chanel #99

OVER 200 COUNTRIES IN 10 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES-
-TO MORE THEN TEN MILLION VIEWERS EACH WEEK-
-THE OAOAST THE WORLD WIDE LEADER IN PARODY ENTERTAINMENT-

BROADCAST IN OAOAST HD AND 3D

LIVE!

Backstage, SPENCER REIGER and GLOSS arrive in a Convertible. Right away Spencer pops out and marches towards the Team SCREAM locker room, bursting in to confront Blaine and Samantha Cayley. Instead they only find Jo-Jo Whoa and BTK. 

JO-JO
Whoaaa! Haven't you heard of knocking? 

GLOSS
Have you heard of concussions? Yeah, plural. Because you're *this close* to getting multiple ones. So quit being a smart ass, k? 

Spencer searches the shower and returns.

SPENCER
Where's that sonuvabitch? 

BTK
He hasn't shown up yet. 

SPENCER
Oscar?

JO-JO
He got called into Sophie's office. 

SPENCER
I got an invite too. Should head there now. When he returns, tell him we need to talk. 

Gloss catches BTK staring at her, snaps fingers to bring him back to.

BTK
You're so hot!

GLOSS
I know. Later... boys.

Jo-Jo and BTK playfully act gutted by the remark as Gloss and Spencer exit... only to hear the voices of Blaine and Samantha who've just arrived at the arena. 

COACH
Security!

Spencer dashes towards Blaine, surprising him and Sammi. 

SPENCER
There you are, you lying sonuvabitch!

Spencer tackles Blaine to the concrete and hammers away. 

SPENCER
Lies! All lies! And you know it! 

The guys toss and turn with no end in sight, the fists continuing to fly.

SAMANTHA
Stop it! You're hurting-- AAH!

Suddenly Sammi has her hair pulled back by Gloss.

GLOSS
Isn't this what you wanted, sweetie? After all, you did say people were gonna pay. 

TANNER (O.S.)
And a promise is a promise.

* THWACK *

A vicious CHAIRSHOT across the back courtesy of TANNER NEPTUNE drops Gloss to her knees, drawing the ire of Spencer who pounces on him, leaving Blaine to escape with Sammi. As the paternal twins exit the arena Sammi blows Tanner a kiss, a gesture that brings a smile to his face despite the knuckle sandwich being force fed. Making the situation even crazier is Gloss laughing -- LAUGHING! -- after being hit with a chair moments ago. 

OAOAST officials finally arrive on the scene to restore order, prying Spencer off Tanner who lies spread eagle on the ground. 

RENEE
The fall season is roaring and HeldDOWN roars the loud! I'm Renee Young with me as always is the hottest bald man in America, Da Coach. And let's gulp down our Mountain Dew Kickstarter and get ready to see the Sisterhood of the Rich and Famous start their title defense in the Miss Anderson Cup

***SABLE CONFERENCE: Sisterhood of the Rich and Famous Vs Pretty Young Money (Melissa and Anastasia)***

RENEE
Sophie did the right thing and again banned Phecda and Al Houd from ringside.

COACH
But what I wanna know is where is Spencer? Ain't no one banned him, and I bet Phecda and Al Houd are gonna ask the same questions.

DING DING DING

PIERETTE
I'm not one to brag but my freckles and curves make me the superior redhead to this Russian unit. Number one in her your heart and number one in Gretchen's vagina.

GRETCHEN
Filth! Filth! Filth and Lies! I have no ass to mouth leanings or fetish or any of the sort.

RENEE
Uh....no one said anything about that.

Gretchen, protesting too much went after Melissa. With her cousin being pounding, Pierette spent the time shaking her butt on the apron, which greatly annoyed her partner. It annoyed her so much it took her off her came and she almost got hit with a Number One With a Bullet (front Russian leg sweep). But Gretchen escaped and applied the tag to Pierette.

GRETCHEN
I hope you can conduct yourself in a manner fitting to one in the presence of a noble.

PIERETTE
A noble who shamelessly eats asshole!

GRETCHEN
I demand you stop saying that!

MELISSA
I demand it too! All this talk is immoral and shameful to god.

PIERETTE
Hey, pipe down, you're in no position to talk about sex, you're letting your boyfriend get ass fucked by a vampire and bitched around by a girl barely out of high school!

Melissa speared Pierette to the ground and the two cousins rolled around in a fierce fight. Melissa gained the upper hand and decided to make the tag to Anastasia. The Russian beauty had her hands full with Pierette and Gretchen and soon wanted to tag in Melissa. But Molly Nerdly arrived to yank Melissa off the apron and deck her with a  punch!

“YYYEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

ANASTASIA
:o

RENEE
Some revenge for Molly!

Gretchen grabbed hold of Anastasia and hit her with a fisherman's gordbuster!

RENEE
Just Charge It!

And that was the end of Pretty Young Money in this tournament...

Winner: Sisterhood of Rich and Famous, via pinfall

TONIGHT'S MAINEVENT
OAOAST WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE
THE XAVIER FRANKLIN LONG VS COLIN MAGUIRE JUNIOR
TONIGHT!

Edited by SwiftGangSexToy

***SABLE CONFERENCE: All XFL Network W/Rick Heyross Vs Dasha and Sunshine Yukino***

RHAENYS
I hope everyone knows that we are the favorites!

DASHA
I hope everyone knows that Rhaenys butt be very flat!

RHAENYS
Its good enough for Xavier!

ALYSANNE
It is?!

Rhaenys had enough talk and squared off with Dasha. The Ukranian battled hard against her foe and managed to dump Rhaenys all the way out of the ring. Alysanne stepped in, and fared better against Dasha, The problem came when Dasha tried to hit an early Dasha Smasher (middle rope fame asser). Alysanne would have been bested if Rick Heyross wouldn't have yanked her out of the ring.

RHAENYS
Pay attention!

As big sister chided little sister we went to break...

COMMERCIAL

NOW AVAILABLE ON OAOASTSHOP.COM
Annagret's #BLACKCOCKSMATTER hoodie!

Returning from break, Yukino was stomping away at Rhaenys in the corner. But Rhaenys shoved her off then hit a spinnng Alabama Slam!

RENEE
Quiet Roar!

COACH
Nothing quiet about that impact...

Cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Dasha broke up the fall!

Rhaenys turned her fury on the official Brian Knobbs...

RHAENYS
Get her out of my sight you...you...nasty....boy!

A tag was made and the sisters hit a double Russian leg sweep known as Sibling Rivarly. This again only got a two count. More tags were made but Yukino never tatsed defeat. When Alysanne went for her Rock Bottom finisher known as Moondancer, Yukino elbowed her way to freedom.  Yuki then hit a shining wizard on Alysanne. This allowed her to get the tag to Dasha!

“YYYYEYEEEAAAAAAA!”

DASHA
Yes! The tagging is very hot!

Dasha started to clean house on The All XFL Network, but when Heyross got a hold of her leg. Alysanne hit a snap DDT on her. From there the heels proceeded to work over Dasha's neck.

RENEE
I don't think Dasha can take much more suffering and anguish.

But when Rhaenys tried a springboard victory roll, Dasha countered it into an electric chair drop. This lead to another hot tag! Sunshine Yukino was glazing and stormed through her foes.

HEYROSS
Slow her down!

Alysanne tried to hit Moondancer again but got speared off by Dasha! Rhaenys came charging at Dasha, only to get brought down by a small package that earned the win for the Sunrise unit!

Winner: Sunshine Yukino and Dasha, via pinfall!

DASHA
We have now been done it!

RENEE
Yes they have! What a win, what an upset! And now they move on to face the Sisterhood next week. And that's a gigantic challenge!

Edited by SwiftGangSexToy

We're inside the interview lounge where Sara Jean stands with Queen Esther, in ball gown and Krista Isdora Duncan in business suit and glasses.

SARA JEAN
Hey everybody Sara Jean here with Krista Isadora Duncan and her fairy godmother Queen Esther. Last week , Logan Mann went on a wicked diatribe against you, Krista.

KRISTA
You understand that crack sponsored rambling? Are you yourself on crack?

SARA JEAN
No! Of course I'm not!

KRISTA
Good to hear that. I don't finger myself to thoughts of crack heads. I just don't. Isn't that right, Queenie?

QUEEN ESTHER
I did not know you had any wounds to finger. Are you alright?

KRISTA
I have a gash that needs treatment, can you take a look at it pretty please?

SARA JEAN
That's no way to treat your fairy god mother. Krista, what is your response to Logan's comments?

KRISTA
What response should I be giving? I marked this man as historic first victim in my humiliation crusade against the human race. That was ten years ago. Is this a ten year anniversary? Will Obama be providing a speech to mark the sacrifices I've made in having to crush the souls of a parade of unwitting victim? I hope he doesn't show up, I'm over him. Hope and change my ass, the only thing that's changed is the growth of my disgust in his giant ears.

QUEEN ESTHER
Giant ears like Dumbo! Though we had no elephants in our kingdom, there was a humpbacked man my father called Dumbo. Alas he stole from bread pantry and was lashed by my father in private.

KRISTA
Sounds disturbingly kinky. Who gets off to the Hunchback of Notre Dame? Logan Mann probably does. But that's not the point of his inane chattering. Its a shame he's brought it to this level, because as everyone knows the humiliation campaign has been replaced by the cock sucking brigade. These lips could have been latched around that juicy chocolate coated dick. Knees could have been scraping and pussy could have been gaping for you, sir. But, because our friend Logan jumped the gun I have to revert to the humiliation crusades and eviscerate the masculinity Holly has left him. Its terribly troubling to have to keep switching from ball busting dyke to cock devouring MILF goddess. Even though both involve the use of the male genitals, the approach is different. And my approach to Logan Mann will be one where I either prison shank him or quickly pin him at Halloween Spectacular. One of the two. But definitely at Halloween Spectacular.

COMMERCIAL

***SUNNY CONFERENCE: St.Archie's School For Bad Girls W/Archie Vs DayoftheDead.com

RENEE
This match could go either way. Either team could take it!

The towering duo of Cady and Lilly didn't seem too afraid of tiny Sabrina. But they soon learned to fear Aisling when she double lariated! For some reason Aisling decided to flex and drop the elbow on Cady.

RENEE
Demonic Freakazoid!

Cady rolled away and tagged in Lilly, which didn't do the team much good.  Aisling threw Lilly around, until she tagged in Cady. A double suplex worked to at least get a one count, but wasn't enough to keep the demon-vampire down. Fortunatley for DayoftheDead.com Sabrina tagged herself in, pitting her against the tallest women on the roster.

CADY
FWWWWAHHHHAA FEEDING TIME!

Indeed it was as, DayoftheDead isolated Sabrina, working her over in their corner.  When Lilly went for her torture rack into a backbreaker, Sabrina escaped and made a smart tag to Aisling. Despite their size and strength, DayoftheDead wasn't able to stop Aisling's surge. As such Lilly was hit by All My Friends Are Dead (STO into the turnbuckle) for a win.

Winner: St.Archibald's School For Bad Girls, via pinfall

RENEE
A win for the Bad Girls! So they've got a date with Men-U-Pause next week. And we have to mention both the conference finals and the finals will take place at Halloween Spectacular.

And now the OAOAST SPINEBUSTER OF THE WEEK~!, presented by Draftkings!

Last Week: OAOAST tag champs Hood Again are asked to leave arena; CAE sucker Masked Mutants to win their match only for Hood Again to drive their Hummer out into the arena and get them some of the men who crashed their Challenge celebration the previous week. 

This has been the OAOAST SPINEBUSTER OF THE WEEK~! presented by FanDuel!

Why? Because not even in the world of the OAOAST can you escape their advertising blitz!

Back LIVE, Sara Jean Underwood is with the CAE, a very relaxed CAE. In fact, they don't even bother to answer her questions regarding the events of last week or their beef with Hood Again. Instead they LIGHT ONE UP and blow smoke in Sara Jean's face!

SARA JEAN

MARV & MEL
:)

Suddenly the Masked Mutants show up pissed. Not drunk for our UK friends, but ANGRY~!

SLIME
*gibberish*!!

SARA JEAN
Say that again.

SLIME
*gibberish*!!!

SARA JEAN
I-I'm not following.

SLIME & SNOT
:huh:

Studderboxx gets down to business by snatching MEL's joint and takes a hit!

SARA JEAN
Oh snap! 
(to CAE)
They're telling you guys your ass is grass and they're gonna smoke it!

The Masked Mutants throw their hands in the air in celebration. 

MARV & MEL
:lol:

MEL tries to get back his joint but Studderboxx refuses. When MEL gets forceful, shoving Studderboxx to the floor the other Masked Mutants intervene and a brawl breaks out until OAOAST officials put a stop to it.

*** The Keyboard Warriors (Dork Vader & Hey_Hey_Hey) vs. OAOAST tag team champions Hood Again w/ Marcellus ***

Total beat down by the tag champs (in a non-title match) who picked up the W following an Isolated Incident on Dork Vader. 

Winners: Hood Again, via pinfall.

After the match Marcellus called out the CAE on behalf of his nephews. Surprisingly the CAE appeared... only to pull the same stunt from a week ago, climbing onto the apron before turning right back around and flipping the champs off. 

COMMERCIAL

***Sunny Conference: H8 University Vs Fairly Odd Vamps***

“Howling At The Moon” hit with Lyric and Titania making their usual coffin based entrance. Titania slapped hands down the entrance ramp, while Lyric played it as cool as the coolest cucumber.

LYRIC
Let's see the illustrious gals the OAOAST has forced upon us.

S.P.I.R.I.T.
Spirit, let's hear it
S.P.I.R.I.T.
Spirit, let's hear it
Let's go!

As “Happy Song” plays An army and I do mean army of football players, and male and female cheerleaders come charging out of the parted entrance doors. There is certainly something odd about them as their uniforms and outfits are of the black and blood red variety.  Not to mention the football players have spikes on their helmets. All eyes shift to the top of the entrance stage where the following stand....

GLASS JULIETTA

EFFIE REESE

BUFFER
And their opponents, from Ann Arbor, Michigan, they are GLASS JULIETTA, EFFIE REESE....HATE UNIVERSITTTTTTYYYY!

COACH
These two! Why did Sophie have to call them up? Why? These are the meanest chicks in the world.

RENEE
I hear they're pretty promiscuous. They caused a lot of drama sleeping with the wrong office staff at the Reactor.

COACH
It ain't worth it. They probably eat their mates!

LYRIC
Nice little pep rally you had there. Too bad you're dealing with a vampire and a hybrid,

At that point H8U flashes their vampire fangs....

LYRIC
Oh. Well fuck.

TITANIA
No problem! All you have to do is think positive and stay motivated and anything can be achieved.

LYRIC
I wouldn't even print that nonsense on a mug for sale at an airport.

Titania squared off with Effie to start the match. With Effie being taller than Glass, this was not a welcome proposition. The two superstars seemed to be going at it fairly, until Effie kicked Titania in the vagina out of no where!

“OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!”

COACH
See! See!

Glass got into the ring, untagged, and slapped Titania across the face. Then she got a tag. Then she bit Titania on the wrist!

RENEE
Now that's no fair! Our vampires have been very good about not biting people in the middle of matches.

Titania got the tag to Lyric, which was much needed considering what just happened to her.

LYRIC
So any back story you wish to share? Maybe about how old you are so I can tell how strong you are so I can not get my head ate off?

GLASS
Its a sweeeecret! Tee-heh!

Glass started walloping Lyric with punches, but Lyric had the strength to fight back. She managed to trip up Glass and applied a lethal sharp shooter in the center of the ring.

RENEE
Lyricist's Lounge!

But the move was interrupted by Effie digging her nails into Lyric's eyes.

EFFIE
Oh don't worry, folks, they'll grow back.

Glass took advantage of a weary Lyric and hit a pop up powerbomb for a two count. Lyric now found herself in the unfamiliar position as a face on peril. H8U took their time beating down Lyric, effectively cutting her off from the other side of the ring.

TITANIA
Come on, Lyric! You can do it!

“LET'S GO LYRIC! LET'S GO LYRIC! LET'S GO LYRIC!”

When Effie tried a Lionsault, Lyric got the knees up then hit a front DDT!

“YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Blood Lust!

Hitting that move allowed Lyric to escape to her corner for the much needed tag!

“YYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Titania had to deal with both of H8U for a good while, which wore her down. Eventually, Lyric came back into the contest, but was dimissied when she was chucked out of the ring by Effie. This left Glass able to hit a package piledriver on Titania!

RENEE
That's called “When You Hear The Glass Its Your Ass!”

And that lengthily named move got the heels a victory!

Winner:H8 University, via pinfall

RENEE
Wow! Talk about a big debut! And now Glass and Effie move on to face C02.

TO THE BACK~!, where OAOAST correspondent Sara Jean Underwood interviews a still worked up Spencer Reiger, accompanied by a stone faced Gloss. 

Spencer explains he had no clue about the comments Blaine made last week regarding him and Sammi because he was busying preparing for his U.S. Title match against Oscar Friberg. 

SPENCER
It wasn't until I returned backstage that I noticed my phone was blowing up and found out what had been said about Sammi and I. And yes, I admit we were once in a relationship. But everything else Blaine said was a lie. A damn dirty lie! You wanna play dirty? Then let's roll around in the mud! I didn't dump Sammi after we shared something very special. I loved her. And so did you Blaine. Oh yeah. Is the hair standing on the back of your neck yet? Because the only person hiding something around here is you. 

GLOSS
Burn.

SPENCER
Here's a scoop for you, Sara Jean. Did you know the Cayley and Reiger families are pretty close? Maybe not as close Blaine wishes he was with some members of his own family, but very close. Hell, I was probably the first real friend they ever had after enrolling in the same private school I attended way back in the day. As the months passed I grew close to both Blaine and Sammi, but especially her. And here's another scoop: Sammi was my first girlfriend! 

SARA JEAN
I knew there was something between you! I could see a certain chemistry. No offense Gloss.

GLOSS
I'm not the jealous type.

SPENCER

Blaine could see it too and it pissed him off... bad. Especially the time he walked in on us sharing a very special, not to mention private moment between Sammi and I. From that day everything changed between him and I. He grew colder as she grew warmer to me. Then one day it was over, not by choice but because her family moved, causing us to go our separate ways until...

SARA JEAN
Fate brought you back together! Oh my god. This is so romantic. I kinda want to cry.

GLOSS
Blaine already is. And so will his itty bitty widdle lapdog Tanner because I wanna visit Neptune. I'll even pack my Sunday's best. Then I'll hop on my Chopper and take that long space flight until I land on his crummy widdle planet, take a piss where everybody can see me and then drain every last drop of blood in your body. You know why? Because I really don't like getting hit from behind with chairs. 

SPENCER
But you like doing it!

GLOSS
I guess that would be the definition of the word irony, no? Hmph!

TONIGHT'S MAINEVENT
OAOAST WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE
THE XAVIER FRANKLIN LONG VS COLIN MAGUIRE JUNIOR
NEXT
!

THE DAY IS MY ENEMY, THE NIGHT MY FRIEND!

Green powerful lights smash across the arena as the EDM sounds of “The Day is My Enemy” pound the ears of the cheering fans. As the entrance doors come apart, Angel Maguire steps forward as giddy as a mom can possibly be. Colin is more of the smirking sort and gives his trademark one as he whips the hood of his green hoodie of his blond curls.

BUFFER
The following match is scheduled for one fall and is for the OAOAST WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP! Now making his way to the ring, he is the challenger, being accompanied by ANGEL MAGUIRE, from Boston, Massachusetts he is “THE IRISH GOLDEN BOY” COLIN MAGUIRE JUNIOOORRRRRRR!

“YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Green neon lit crosses litter the sides of the entrance stage, a stage Colin crosses with full confidence in his heart and his mother at his side.

RENEE
Major kudos to Sophie for booking this match the moment Colin and The XFL became embroiled in a feud.

COACH
Neither man has had any time to prepare to be frank, and they haven't faced each other once in their lives. Its like fighting a mystery opponent.

Ascending to the top turnbuckle, Colin turns his hand to the entrance stage and waves on the champion.

COACH
Yo, Angel could use magic or some shit to win the title for Colin.

RENEE
I don't think Angel is that sort of witch.

Can't Stop It
Can't Stop It

Pouring through the inflatable tunnel are the official All XFL cheerleaders, who offer their cheers and encouragement for the world champion. Soon enough the purple and black clad champion rushes onto the stage, and performs a Ray Lewis inspired routine. With a smashing foot stamp, The Young Wolf forces a wave of pyro into the air.

BUFFER
And introducing the champion, being accompanied by RICK HEYROSS...he represents THE ALL XFL TEAM, hailing from Orlando, Florida, he is THE YOUNG WOLF....XAAVVIERR FRAAAANNKKLIINNN LOOOOONNNGGG!

“YYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA!”

The XFL struts and stomps down the entrance stage with world title wrapped firmly around his waist. Behind him Rick Heyross makes sure to note that he has not lost a match in over two years.

COACH
Ricky dropping truth bombs. The XFL ain't lost a match in two years.

RENEE
And that match was a world title defense at AngleMania.

DING DING DING

RENEE
This is the first time these two have ever faced each other, and it doesn't get any bigger than the OAOAST World Heavyweight Title.

The XFL walks up to Colin, mouth ready to talk trash. Sadly for him Colin pops him right in the mouth with a forearm! Several more forearms land on XFL's lips before Colin has the kindness to shoot him into the ropes. The XFL comes back with a lariat that gets easily blocked by the vampire. Colin then comes back with an Irish Uppercut that launches The XFL into the corner posts.

HEYROSS
Stick to the gameplan!

COLIN
Except this is no game. This your imminent demise!

The XFL stumbles out of the corner and gets caught with a basic body slam from his title challenger. That's nothing compared to the lethal leg drop Colin drops on him.

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Shoulder up!

Colin decides to drop a second leg on XFL and makes another fall....

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout!

RENEE
I hope there's an alternate gameplan for The XFL's sake.

The XFL is brought to his feet and hammered with another Irish Uppercut that launches him into the corner again. Seeking to get on the side of good, The XFL fires back with forearms at Colin. Those blows have zero effect as Colin snaps off a dropkick to the leg!

RENEE
That's not normally a spot Colin throws a drop kick.

Colin picks up The XFL's targeted leg and seems ready for a leg lock. Yet a panicking XFL manages to boot him in the stomach to ward him off. Pushing aside his pain, the world champion jumps up and shoves Colin through the ropes and to the outside.

THE XFL
Now this is gameplan, baby!

The world champion exits the ring and pounces on Colin with stomps and kicks. After those blows conclude, the champion lifts Colin up and dumps him stomach first  onto the steel steps!

“OOOOOOHHHHHHH!”

THE XFL
How you like that, boy?

COLIN
Much more then you'll like my hands around your throat, human.

THE XFL

Back to his fearful state, The XFL rushes Colin into the ring and pins him....

ONE!

An easy kickout!

The challenger is forced into the corner, where he's battered with stomps by The XFL. These blows don't seem to be having much effect so XFL grabs Colin by the waist and runs him across the ring to smash his torso into the other corner. Still having no effect on Colin, The XFL brgins him down with a side belly to belly suplex!

The cover.....

ONE!

Shoulder up!

The XFL hits the ropes, but returns to be smashed in the stomach with a  raised knee. The Irish Golden Boy then takes him onto his shoulders in a standing fireman's carry. Yet XFL manages to find his way down the back of his foe. From there he hits the ropes and returns to slam a high knee into Colin's back. This sinks Colin to his knees, and XFL leaps into the air and drops a senton on his back!

RENEE
The XFL is going all in tonight!

COACH
Two years without a loss, he always goes all in!

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Shoulder up!

Grabbing Colin by the waist, The XFL again runs him into the corner. He doesn't let him go, however, instead hitting him with an arm wrench. Thinking Colin weakened, The XFL traps him inside a standing key lock.

HEYROSS
There you see the metnal acumen and wrestling know how of a world champion.

Alas the submission hold doesn't last for very long as Colin uses his free hand to latch around The XFL's throat and delivered a choke slam inspite of the keylock!

RENEE
Wow! Did Colin just chokeslam a guy who had him in a submission hold?

Colin hooks the legs for the cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Heyross puts The XFL”s leg on the ropes!

ANGEL
Mister Referee, please be aware of what's happening.

COACH
Angel's a lot nicer to the official's than most of the OAOAST Galaxy. Those guys have been getting beat up, yelled at and cursed out for months.

The XFL finds his footing and smashes Colin across the chest with a knife edge chop.

COLIN
Hhahaah, is that it?

The XFL eye's fill with anger and he bounces off the ropes to smash Colin with a yakuza kick!

“OOOOHHHHHHH” the fans react in part to the fact that Colin has stayed upright.

RENEE
Through the Uprights for Three!

COLIN
Certainly you can do better than that!

The Young Wolf then grabs hold of Colin and tosses him across the ring with a textbook overhead belly to belly suplex!

HEYROSS
There it is! The roar of The Young Wolf!

The champion is starting to feel the surge of confidence, and for that reason comes off the ropes and performs that prime time touch down dance. Yet when he drops the classic knee he misses entirely. Now he must pull himself upright, and does so into a crossface chicken wing.

HEYROSS
NO! NO!

ANGEL
YES! YES!

The XFL is thrown down by a chicken wing German suplex that pops the sold out audience!

RENEE
VampPlex!

Colin hooks the legs for the crucial cover....

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

CROWD
THREE!

NO! XAVIER BRINGS THE SHOULDER UP!

“THAT WAS THREE! THAT WAS THREE! THAT WAS THREE!”

HEYROSS
No it wasn't! Keep it down!

Using the ropes, The XFL is able to pull himself upright. He has to fend off the title challenger with an elbow, and then seeks to turn the tide of the match. He starts to twist Colin around for a neckbreaker, but experiences a sudden reversal of fortune as Colin hammers him with a pendulum backbreaker! Though pained, The XFL manages to sit upright. This doesn't do him any good as Colin comes in with a running dropkick to the face!

A cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

Colin picks XFL up a little too lazily and gets hit with an arm stunner for that error. Bouncing off the ropes, The Young Wolf returns to slam a yakuza kick directly into Colin's arm!

COACH
Can vampire's have broken arms?

RENEE
I think it would just pop directly back into place.

Snagging hold of Colin around the waist, The XFL throws him down with a side belly to belly suplex. From there he hurries into a cover....

ONE!

A kickout before the three!

THE XFL
Fuck!

HEYROSS
Calm, calm, clam! There is a reason its been two years since your last loss.

Colin and The XFL get to their feet at the same time with Colin throwing a lariat, somehow he misses and The XFL leaps onto him for a hurricanrana into a pin!

RENEE
Where did that come from?

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout!

Anger and annoyance playing on his face, The XFL hauls Colin into a standing head scissors.

COACH
We goin long tonight!

But Colin is able to over turn his foe with an easy back body drop. Showing talent and agility, The XFL lands on his feet. But that does him little good as Colin hits him with a bridge Irish (German) Suplex!

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

CROWD
THREE!

NO! THE XFL BRINGS THE SHOULDER UP!

The XFL returns to a kneeling position, dazed and weary. Taking advantage of this, Colin runs in and hits him with a shining wizard to the back of the head.

RENEE
A KO kick!

But, The XFL is saved as QUENTIN BENJAMIN appears on the ring apron.

COLIN
You will regret your interference!

The second Colin makes a move to QB1, The XFL reaches up and school boys him!

ONE!

TWO!

Colin shoots off Xavier, crashing him into QB1. The Playmaker hangs on, long enough to warn XFL about Colin's impending superkick. But when XFL ducks, the kick winds up smashing Benjamin flush in the face!

“YYYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAA!”

HEYROSS

ANGEL
:lol:

With no concern for his fallen comrade, The XFL makes a second school boy on Colin....

ONE!

TWO!

Another kickout!

THE XFL
FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!

The XFL snatches Colin and forces him inside another standing head scissors. Yet this time Colin powers out of the attack, and wallops his foe with an Irish Uppercut. When The XFL staggers back is the exact moment Colin delivers the coupe de grace with a diamond cutter!

“YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Biotic Crisis!

Colin hooks the legs for pivotal fall....

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

HEYROSS
NO! HELL NO!

CROWD
THREE!

DING DING DING

BUFFER
Your winner and NEW OAOAST WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION....COLIN MAGUIRE JUNIORRRRRR!

“YYYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAA!”

ANGEL
YAYAAAAAAAYYYAAAAAYYYAAAAAAA!

We all know how moms can be. And Angel is no different. She runs into the ring and snags Colin inside a huuuuuge haaaapppppy hug!

RENEE
Awww! Even evil vampires have mommys who love them.

Rick Heyross is outside protesting the defeat of Xavier, but no one will listen. So he's left to ramble as the belt is passed on to the newly crowned champion.

RENEE
Colin Maguire Junior has become a three time world champion, beating The XFL in The Young Wolf's second defense.

COACH
I guess we should have seen it coming, but I thought Xavier had some kind of plan to retain. What was all that talk about gameplan?

Colin manages to break away from his mother long enough to take the belt to the top turnbuckle. There he's saluted and cheered by the sold out audience which puts a grin on his face.

RENEE
Colin survived near death and he's got the world championship in his grasp!

FADE OUT