OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

HeldoDOWN~! 9/29/2015

Chanel #99

OVER 200 COUNTRIES IN 10 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES-
-TO MORE THEN TEN MILLION VIEWERS EACH WEEK-
-THE OAOAST THE WORLD WIDE LEADER IN PARODY ENTERTAINMENT-

BROADCAST IN OAOAST HD AND 3D

6:30 p.m. ct

Security is high at the back entrance of the arena.

Why?

Because OAOAST officials await the arrival of OAOAST tag champions HOOD AGAIN. 

COACH

Damn, girl. You'd think the Pope was about to grace us with his presence given the amount of security backstage. 

RENEE

All because of what went down last week between Hood Again and the Christ Air Express. And with the CAE scheduled to compete here later tonight, that's a powder keg ready to explode!

* BA-BOOM BA-BOOM BA-BOOM *

The sound of music blaring through speakers can be heard as Hood Again approach the back entrance in their vehicle. They're flagged down by arena security and asked to leave.

MOSES & KAWHI

:huh:

MARCELLUS

You telling me and my nephews, the OAOAST tag champs at that, to leave?

SECURITY MAN 

No, sir. Asking. 

MARCELLUS

Well, if you're only asking... then we'll just have to decline. Not that we'd go even if told mind you. 

Now OAOAST officials led by OAOAST Hall of Famer Terry Taylor appear on the scene.

TERRY

Sorry guys. Sophie doesn't any fireworks going down tonight, but she knows what you a piece of the CAE after what they did to you last week--

MOSES

More than just a piece. We want to get bibicial on their ass!

MARCELLUS

Smoke 'em!

TERRY

I get that. But for now... just do as your told. Please.

KAWHI

Like a good boy? 

MOSES

Like a good boy.

MARCELLUS

:)

The guys get back in their ride and drive off without much of a fuss.

Hmm...

RENEE
Welcome to OAOAST HeldDOWN~! I am Renee Young with as always Da Coach. But your focus should be on Sophie and all the Hotties she's got with her!

Inside the ring Sophie stands front and center with numerous Hotties positioned outside including the women's tag team champions

SOPHIE
Bonjour, bonjour! What a time to be alive!

Everyone is more than a little confused as to why Sophie is in such a good mood.

SOPHIE
Sourie! Sourie!

HOLLY
Why don't you (beep) tell us what's going on?

GRETCHEN
What crass language! You'd be better employed working the dunk tank at a traveling festival than appearing on television with upstanding ladies such as myself.

HOLLY
Kiss my ass, bitch.

SOPHIE
Non, non. Eeet eez a good day! Zhe OAOAST Universe did not think we would have a Miss Anderson Cup deez year. Mais non, eet eez time to perk up!

MELISSA
What in tarnation is going on?

SOPHIE
Zhe Meese Anderson Cup lives on! And tonight it begins! Ces bonnes nouvelles!

PIERETTE
So's what the deal French Montana, are me and the Monarch of Ass2Mouth's titles on the line?

GRETCHEN
Have I not instructed you not to call me that?

SOPHIE
Zhe title are on the line.

MALAYSIA
Heh. Prepare to lose them.

SOPHIE
Zhe competition committee has drawn up zhe brackets late into zhe night.

SABLE CONFERENCE
Fire & Ice Vs The Freakazoids
Sisterhood of the Rich and Famous Vs Pretty Young Money (Melissa and Sugar)

All XFL Network Vs Sunshine Yukino and Dasha
December Belle and Megan Skye Vs Madison and Morgan Nerdly

SUNNY CONFERENCE
Men-U-Pause vs Melody and Molly
St.Archie's School For Bad Girls Vs DayoftheDead.com

C02 Vs Maggie and Sugar
Fairly Odd Vamps Vs H8Evry1

RENEE
Wow, talk about your impressive brackets. Huh, Coach?

COACH
This competition committee gets it done. How about getting me a raise next? They even got in H8 University, a miserable tag team from TMW.

SOPHIE
Zhe night begins with Fire & Ice Vs Zhe Freakazoids!

***SABLE BRACKET: Fire & Ice Vs The Freakazoids***
The Freakazoids weren't in a great position, having to face not only two time champions, but super entities. So they went cheap and shoved referee Brian Knobbs into the girls.

ANNAGRET
Ewww, a white guy!

The Freakazoids then raked the eyes of Annagret and Cinnamon and took early control of the match.

RENEE
Well, this sure isn't the way we want to start the 2015 Miss Anderson Cup.  

Thinking Cinnamon the weaker of the two, the Freakazoids pitched Annagret out of the ring to target the elder sister. Busty pinned Cinnamon in the corner in a seated position, allowing Ohlala to hit a running knee!

RENEE
Ouch! That move is called Chocolate Corvetre. And its a doozy.

A pinfall only got a one count, leading Freakazoids to lay into Brian Knobbs. But that allowed Annagret to come into the ring and she and Cinnamon began to clean house! Annagret lifted Busty up and dropped her in a fireman's carry onto Cinnamon's knee

RENEE
Things are Heating Up!

Ohlala had no answer to the faces, and fell victim to a Cinnamon Toast Crunch styles clash from Cinnamon.

Winner: Fire & Ice, via pinfall

RENEE
There you go, Fire and Ice advance to the semifinals of the Sable Conference!

COMMERCIAL

AS SEEN ON OAOAST TV spotlights the 6-man tag title match last week which ended when the SLAUGHTERHOUSE stable ran in and cleaned house.

Back LIVE at the world famous interview lounge, OAOAST correspondent Sara Jean Underwood got down to the bottom of the group's involvement one week ago, asking "Why?"

The others had a laugh over the question, not Deuce Deuce Bigelow who felt disrespected by the question.

DEUCE

Instead of asking why, why doesn't anybody ever wonder "how come"? How come Slaughterhouse hasn't ever gotten a 6-man title shot? Huh?! HOW COME?! I know the OAOAST has been known to play favorites in the past, but we spent almost half a year beating the chumps that hold the straps every time they stepped inside the ring with us. Maybe that's why the big wigs here are afraid to put us back in the ring with them. Those chumps bring them a lot of good press. We bring blood, guts and gore! The Party Brigade and Daisuke Motozaki? They're more clowns in his circus. But enough is enough! Last week we decided to take matters into our own hands. And we'll continue to take care of business until somebody comes to their senses around here and gives us the title shot we deserve! :angry:

SARA JEAN

:o

***SUNNY BRACKET: Men-U-Pause Vs Netfliktion (Melody and Molly)***

RENEE
What you need to know for this match is that there have been four Miss Anderson Cups including this one and Men-U-Pause have been finalist for two of them and in the conference finals for the last three, and winners of the first one.

Malaysia was more than happy to see her sisters, but she was denied one sister as Melissa came along and tossed Molly into the guardrail before the match began!

RENEE
Hey! What's going on? What is Melissa doing?

Referee Shawn Stasiak didn't know what to do with Molly's sudden injury, but Holly sure did. She pounced on Melody and started hammering her away with her combat boots.

RENEE
Wait this match can't go on!

Malaysia didn't even have to do anything as Holly hit The Mirage (twisting Fisherman's suplex) for the quickest win so far.

Winner: Men-U-Pause, via pinfall

COACH
See if Melody had some protection, someone to look out for her she'd be okay.

*** The Masked Mutants w/ Studderbox vs. The Christ Air Express ***

Making their first public appearance since ambushing Hood Again last week, the CAE wanted no interaction with the masses that once cheered them on strongly, ignoring those who reached over the security barrier to touch them. Instead they find what awaits them in the ring amusing!

RENEE
Unless these guys have spent all day hitting the bong, I don't see what they find so funny. The Masked Mutants are more than capable of kicking their butt.

COACH
On OAOAST 2K15 maybe. Even then they'd need to use two controllers because even on easy they'd have a hard time beating CPU CAE!

Once in the ring the CAE shrug their shoulders and call for the bell. The ref obliges their request and the CAE... LAY DOWN?!

MASKED MUTANTS

RENEE
Is this some kind of joke? 

The twins wave on the Masked Mutants wanting to get this over with ASAP. Giddy as can be knowing they're about to score an easy W, Snot and Slime cover their opponents... only for the CAE to roll them over on the count of 2 and get the pin!

MASKED MUTANTS

COACH
:lol:

Outside, Studderbox is stunned by the turn of events. Then he makes the foolish mistake of confronting the CAE over their actions and gets beat down!

RENEE
Come on!

Slime and Snot come to their buddy's aid only for MEL to pull out a set of BRASS KNUCKS and clobber the Masked Mutants. The CAE proceed to stomp away on the trio, shoving he ref aside in the process.

MARV
Anarchy! Anarchy!

MEL
:)

Pleased with their work the CAE strike the Christ pose and then LIGHT ONE UP! 

* BA-BOOM BA-BOOM BA-BOOM *

Suddenly the sound of music blaring out of a vehicle can be heard in the background. The sound grows LOUDER as a black HUMMER speeds into the arena! 

COACH
Oh shit!

The OAOAST Galaxy goes bananas as HOOD AGAIN rush the ring, tossing a pair of DUFFEL BAGS inside. They're met by the CAE and its ON!

RENEE
We don't have to wait until the Halloween Spectacular to see Hood Again and the CAE go at it!

COACH
This isn't how good boys behave!

As the fight rages on, Marcellus opens up one of the duffel bags to reveal the remains of his nephews' giant TROPHY for winning The Challenge. A piece of which Moses uses to clothesline MARV!

COACH
DAYUM~!

It's at this point the CAE decide discretion is the better part of valor and flee, although they have to dodge chuck pieces of Hood Again's broken trophy chucked at them by Moses and Kawhi. OAOAST officials quickly arrive on the scene to restore order. At least they try to.

Marcellus grabs a mic.

MARCELLUS
(to CAE)
Hey! If the Mutants didn't send a tingle up your leg, my nephews would be glad to stick their boots up your asses! 'Cause if it's a fight you muthafuckers want... being the "good boys" that we are... it's a fight you'll get! 

That last line really gets the CAE's attention, prompting them to approach ringside once again despite the best efforts of OAOAST officials. 

RENEE
It looks like the OAOAST Galaxy is about to get treated to an impromptu fight!

The CAE step halfway through the ropes only to turn right around and flip the champs off!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COACH
(laughs)
Yeah, the CAE will fight them when they're good and ready, not after a tough match. 

RENEE

COMMERCIAL

Colin is seen going over a huge stack of contracts with Angel at his side. While he does this he wears a sharp grin.

ANGEL
And this is the deed to the parking garage. There all your father's properties are now yours.

COLIN
I should raze them to the ground with everyone of those who served them inside them, screaming for mercy.

ANGEL

COLIN
Alas I will not. These are too sound of investments to waste on a man trapped for eternity in a casket.

ANGEL
I'm glad to hear you say that. Sort of, it would be nice not to want to keep killing people.

COLIN
All those who have stood with those who would take up against me are enemies and thus forfeit of their lives. Speaking of enemies...

Colin nods to the doorway where Shayne Brave, #TrapLord enters the room.

ANGEL
Hello.

SHAYNE
Yo, Mrs.Maguire. How you doing?

ANGEL
I'm fine, thank you.

SHAYNE
Zoowap! That means I'm glad you're doing well.

COLIN
For the love of everything spare us the pleasantries. State your business and do hurry out of here, I have too many documents to sign to hear you prattle through your personality crisis.

ANGEL
Colin, be nice to him.

SHAYNE
I just wanna make sure we're on the same page tonight against Mathis and Brock. I've got the trap on lock, but the ring with two massive monsters....

COLIN
Monsters? Monsters? Is that what you refer to them as? I refer to them as humans. Simple, weak, breakable humans. I have established my goal to claim the world heavyweight title. These two are simple goons in a sea of fools, miscreants and poseurs. Mere bags of bones is what they are! It is them who should refer to me as the monster, for they now stand in my way, and I do so dislike when people get between me and what I want. And as you must know, I have quite the temper.  Beware you don't get caught in its onsalught.

ANGEL
Colin, don't threaten him, he's trying to be nice.

SHAYNE
No problem, Mrs.Maguire. Colin, it works for me, man, I'm gonna go cook in my kitchen..

Shayne makes that his cue to leave.

ANGEL
A man who can cook, you should take some lessons from him. Learn to be self sufficent.

COLIN
He clearly means produce cocaine.

ANGEL
He seemed like such a nice young man.

TO THE BACK~!, specifically inside the Team SCREAM locker room where the guys (minus Blaine) hang around as OAOAST U.S. Champion OSCAR FRIBERG laces up in preparation for his title defense later this evening against Spencer Reiger. 

Enter OAOAST Hall of Famer/correspondent Terry Taylor for an interview. 

Oscar is ready for the challenge, once again reminding the OAOAST Galaxy he promised to be a fighting champion taking on all comers "friend or foe alike." At this point we heard the door swing open as BLAINE CAYLEY, along with his sister Samantha stormed into the room. 

BLAINE
We need to talk.

OSCAR
I agree. 

SAMANTHA
We never would've guessed that considering you haven't even taken the effort to talk with Blaine since Angleslam. 

OSCAR
I was just giving him time to cool off. Both of you. Even though I don't know the whole story with you guys and Spencer -- not that it's any of my business anyway -- I do know it was an emotionally charged match at Angleslam. 

BLAINE
You'd be emotionally charged too if some asshole took your sister's virginity and then dumped her right after he got what he wanted. 

SAMANTHA
(embarrassed)
Blaine... please.

OSCAR, JO-JO & BTK

TANNER
:angry: 

BLAINE
Then I see you accept Spencer's challenge for a title shot. A title I never lost by the way. Just like you didn't all those months ago, which you never let us forget ol' great leader. Like every single day. So as far as I'm concerned, I should be the one getting first crack at the title not *disgusted voice* Spencer Reiger. 

OSCAR
Since we seem to be getting things off our chest, there's something I'd like to get off mine. And that's how you continuously manipulate Tanner into doing your own bidding. 

BLAINE & SAMANTHA

TANNER

OSCAR
That's not how our group operates.

SAMANTHA
(seductively)
You don't feel manipulated, do you Tanner? You only volunteer to help because you're our friend... and that's right friends do.

TANNER
(drooling)
T-That's what friends do. 

BLAINE
See "boss". Maybe the biggest manipulator here is the one who sees himself in the mirror every day.

TMW: REVOULTION

COMING SOON!

***SABLE BRACKET: December Belle and Megan Skye Vs Morgan and Madison Nerdly***

RENEE
December and Megan make up one of the Sunrise teams, so lets see how they work together against the total opposite sisters in Morgan and Madison.

Morgan wanted a kiss to start, and I mean a French Kiss! But Madison made her settle for a pat on the head. That wasn't very helpful as Morgan had her work cut out for her as she decided to do all the wrestling on her own. It went well for a while, but December and Megan wore her down to the point where she needed a tag.

COACH
I take it back, the competition committee is some jackass to put Morgan with her non wrestling sister.

Morgan managed to flip out a December German Suplex, and Madison made a surprise tag!

MORGAN
Are you kidding me?

Madison ran in and tried her best, which certainly wasn't good enough. Just when Megan had Madison set up for a chick kick, Morgan hit a Shock&Awe out of nowhere, then dumped Madison atop Megan for the win!

Winner: Morgan and Madison Nerdly, via pinfall

Edited by SwiftGangSexToy

Ya, You never said a word
You didn’t send me no letter
Don’t think I could forgive you

Three wisemen appear on stage, one holding a baby within its arms and the other two holding bottles of Colt 45. The men form a semi circle around the middle part of the stage, with the middle lowering the baby to the ground. The baby is then swallowed beneath the stage and the men drop to their knees in prayer.

Hey, when seas will cover lands
And when men will be no mor
Don’t think you can forgive you

A light shines on the middle part of the stage, bold brilliant and glowing. And with that light does the middle of the stage opens.

Ya when there’ll just be silence
And when life will be over
Don’t think you will forgive you

Rising through the opening, attired in Jesus robes and golden sunglasses, is a figure who's body shines in the light....LEEZUS PRICE LOGAN MANN!

LOGAN
Act like ya'll don't love me and shit!

“WE HATE YOU! WE HATE YOU! WE HATE YOU!”

LOGAN
Act like your love ain't the hate that makes love procreate!

RENEE
Well, that rhymed at least...

LOGAN
But don't act like you ain't caught up in the superficial! Everything is Krista Isadora Duncan! The name of god that's Krista Isadora Duncan! Fear of the devil that's Krista Isadora Duncan!

“KRISTA! KRISTA! KRISTA!”

LOGAN
This bitch is the heart of the motherfucking culture, but I am a culture vulture! Because I don't give a fuck about the heart of the culture, or the heart of the OAOAST! This is what I do! I make waves, I make headlines I make that good music go!

Logan starts stomping his feet on the ground to make music. Although I wanted call it good.

LOGAN
We don't care how many titles you've won! Or how much money you have! We make good music!  We don't give a fuck! For all of you trying to wear camel prints to Onyx this is Logan Mann! For all of you putting numbers on your t shirts, wearing a name that isn't yours this is motherfucking Logan Mann! This isn't Krista Isadora Duncan this is motherfucking Logan Mann! This isn't Krista Isadora Duncan, this is motherfucking Logan Mann! This isn't Krista Isadora Duncan this is motherfucking Logan Mann! This isn't Krista Isadora Duncan, this is motherfucking Logan Mann!

“BBBBOOOOOOOOOO!”

LOGAN
You use my name in the street, in the club, wherever! Logan will step to any motherfucker! Krista, Colin, Leon, whoever! My name is my name!

Logan finishes that flurry of rage by dropping the mic from his hand. His entrance music sounds out and rings loud over the jeers and disgust of the audience.

RENEE
Huge nasty words from Logan Mann, and I have a feeling it will be enough to draw Krista's attention.

COACH
Just like he wants.

COMING UP NEXT
UNITED STATES TITLE
SPENCER REIGER VS OSCAR FRIBERG

COMMERCIAL

* OAOAST United States Championship: Spencer Reiger w/ Gloss vs. Oscar Friberg © ***

A bout pitting two of the young studs that will one day carry the OAOAST ended in controversial fashion after BLAINE CAYLEY snatched the United States Championship from the timekeepers table and blasted OSCAR FRIBERG!

* DING DING DING *

RENEE, COACH & THE OAOAST GALAXY

Blaine neatly placed the title across a laid out Oscar's waist... and shot Spencer a smirk. 

SPENCER & GLOSS

BUFFER
Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of the match, as result of a disqualification... and still OAOAST United States Champion... OSCAR FRIIIIIIBBBBBERRRRRRG!!

GLOSS
:angry:

The rest of Team SCREAM run out, all sharing Gloss's disgust. 

RENEE
I don't believe it. Blaine purposely targeted his own Team SCREAM stablemate just to prevent Spencer from having a shot at winning the United States Championship!

COACH
That's pretty damn brilliant!

Tanner appears to come to the same conclusion as the other Team SCREAM'ers scold Blaine who just walks away.

The interview lounge is the scene where OAOASTers are having an ab-fab time, drinking and chatting. In the forefront we have Sara Jean Underwood with Bobbi Nerdly.

SARA JEAN
Hey, everybody, Sara Jean here with Bobbi Cheesecake, OAOAST Women's Champion and dominatrix of Sunrise. You got a big win at AngleSlam.

BOBBI
You know it. And I was gonna get the big O in the Duncan gangbang on Maya till Annagret came in strap on blocked. What a joke she is. Don't ya think?

SARA JEAN
I'm not walking through that minefield, young lady! So in other news-

BOBBI
Wait! Stop!

SARA JEAN
Okay...

BOBBI
Calm down! Just hold! Stop! And Listen!

SARA JEAN
Ummm....

BOBBI
I can't remember a worse moment in the history of modern man! In the history of the universe!

SARA JEAN
I don't even know what's going on anymore.

BOBBI
I didn't properly thank Time Killers for backing me up. Oh no, I'm a miserable human being! How do you think Maya would make it up to them?

SARA JEAN
I think we both know the answer to that. But, you're style is a bit more forceful, more like a punihsment than a reward.

BOBBI
Doesn't matter! If you're gonna do some guys you've got to do them hard and violent so they bruise and cry.

SARA JEAN
What sex-ed class did you take?!

BOBBI
But, I take it that's not quite why I'm being interviewed no.

SARA JEAN
No. Maggie had some angry words for you after AngleSlam. How do you respond?

BOBBI
I did hear what she said, what a stupid thing to say. You got involved in a triple threat and now you're going nuts because the triple threat rules beats you. That makes you the stupidest person I've ever heard talk in my life!

SARA JEAN
Wow, its a short life, don't call the race yet.

BOBBI
I'm calling it now! When you're an OAOAST Superstar the cookie doesn't always crumble your way, but you don't threaten the camera men about it.

SARA JEAN
Then what's up? Are you going to give her a title shot yet?

BOBBI
Sure, at Halloween Spectacular, she's got it. Buuuuut there's a big fat catch for her little skinny butt. I'll give you your title shot, if you give me your body afterwards if you lose. And that means every single hole on that adorble emo body of yours!

SARA JEAN
Uh-oh! Maggie, you better start having second thoughts.

COMING UP NEXT
SHAYNE BRAVE & COLIN MAGUIRE JUNIOR VS BROCK AUSSTIN AND MATHIS GOLDEN

***Colin Maguire Jr and Shayne Brave W/Angel Maguire Vs Mathis Golden and Brock Ausstin W/Rick Heyross***
Shayne wanted to charge at the heels, but got held back by Colin.

COLIN
If they wish a fight, they'll need to come and request one.

Brock and Mathis didn't like that idea and came charging for their fight. They were able to overwhelm Shayne, but severly underestimated just how powerful a vampire is. Both men were whipped into the ropes by Colin and then leveled by a double lariat!

GOLDEN
What the fuck?!

Shayne decided to get his and pounced on Golden with punches and blows. Meanwhile Brock and Colin traded hands in the center of the ring.

RENEE
I don't think Brock knows what to do with a guy stronger than him.

Indeed Brock didn't as he was thrown across the ring by Colin's Irish Suplex!

COLIN
Where is the challenge I ask you!

Mathis was able to gather enough strength to ram Colin into the turnbuckle posts, then pitch him over the ropes.

GOLDEN
Get down there with yer nasty mama!

ANGEL
I am not nasty!

Shayne jumped up and cracked Mathis with an enziguri! He sought to capatalize on it, but was captured by Brock who threw him down with a gutwrench powerbomb!

BROCK
POWERBOMB COUNTRY!

COACH
That sounds derivative of something but I can't figure out what...

Brock kept on powerbombing Shayne while Golden looked on approvingly. But soon Golden was yanked out of the ring by Colin. The Irish Golden Boy then tossed Golden over the guardrail and into the stands.

COLIN
Pathetic!

Colin climbed into the ring and made an invasion of Powerbomb Country. He leapt into Brock and hit him with a Biotic Crisis that earned his team the win!

Winner: Shayne Brave and Colin Maguire Jr

Post-match Colin had the microphone

COLIN
Next week, Xavier, one way or the other, I will have your blood and I will have my world title!

“YYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

COMING UP NEXT
MISS ANDERSON CUP
C02 VS SUGAR BELLEFLAIR AND MAGGIE NERLDY!

God cannot save my soul
It's straight to hell for me, I know
And when I get there,
At least I've found a place to call my home

White lights splash about the entrance stage inside a darkened arena as “God If You Are Above” rings through the night. With the entrance doors spread apart, Maggie Nerdly arrives, makeup smeared and wine bottle spilling contents into her mouth. After a heavy chug she observes her surroundings with drunken disgust but nonetheless heads to the ring.

BUFFER
The following is a Miss Anderson Cup match in the SUNNY BRACKET! Now making her way to the ring, from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, she represents THE MENAGERIE THE DEATH VEIL CUTIE....MAGGGIEEEE NEERRRRDLLLY!

“BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOO!”

RENEE
So Maggie got her title shot against Bobbi and its at Halloween Spectacular, but right now she's got to focus on her Miss Anderson Cup match with her alleged best friend as her partner.

COACH
Why you say alleged? Who wouldn't want to be best friends with Sugar?

RENEE
…......

As Maggie reaches the top turnbuckle for once her disdain isn't aimed at the crowd, rather its aimed at the entrance stage and her arriving partner.

Stand on the bar, stomp your feet, start clapping
Got a real good feeling something bad about to happen

With “Something Bad” by Miranda Lambert hitting and the audience jeering,shimmering lollipops lower from the ceiling. Its still not enough to please the fans and they greet Sugar Belleflair's apperance with a torrent of boos. Apparently oblivious to how much people dislike her, the robed Sugar does a Flair twirl that leads into her strut to the ring.

BUFFER
And her partner! From Lexington, Kentucky, she represents PRETTY YOUNG MONEY...”THE NATURE GIRL” SUGAR BELLEFLAAAIIRRR!

“BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOO!”

RENEE
All I can say is thank heavens Sophie banned Phecda and Al Houd from ringside.

COACH
I kind of like those guys. There's something about them.

RENEE
They're nuts! They can finish each others sentences and they're not even twins. Creepy.

Maggie wants no part of Sugar, but as she's Sugar's best friends she gets a hug and an unwelcome WHOOOOOOOO!

This verse goes out to my niggaz in jail
Beatin they dicks to the double-X-L; Magazine (uhh)
You like how Jade look in the aqua green? Get your Vaseline
Roll some weed with some tissue and close your eyes
Then imagine your tongue in between Maya thighs
[Moans] Baby.. ohh.. yes ohh!
Jailer.. open up.. cell, block, eight
[sexual sounds]
Alright nigga, that's enough
Stop, look and listen; get back to your position
C02 got your dick hard, startin fights in the yard
Hotter than a Pop Tart fresh out of the toaster
Niggaz do anything for a     C92 poster
Eses, Bloods, Crips, all the thugs
Up North in the hole, they all wanna know

Lil Kim's “How Many Licks” C02 remix rolls out with its thumping beat as STRIPPER POLLS are lowered from the ceiling!

RENEE
Oh my lord!

Krista's girls get to work on the poles to the fans immense orgasmic delight....

BUFFER
And introducing the 2014 Miss Anderson Cup winners, from Los Angeles, California...”LITTLE MISS CALIFORNIA” JADE RODEZ DUNCAN, “THE FUCKSLUT FROM HELL” MAYA DUNCAN BLANCHARD....C000002222222!

“YYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
So here's some major information for you, Maya will be a mentor for TMW: Revolution. So she has that to thing about along with defending that Miss Anderson Cup trophy.

COACH
And, get this, Celtic Gothic will also be mentors.

DING DING DING

SUGAR
Yeah! Time to collect what's owed ya punks!

MAYA
What exactly is owed us punks?

SUGAR
You know what it is and I ain't even gotta say it, because if I say it it ain't gonna come true. That's in the bible.

MAYA
It is?

JADE
Probably. There's lots of things in the bible.

The match begins with Sugar facing off against Maya.

“LET'S GO MAYA! LET'S GO MAYA! LET'S GO MAYA!”

SUGAR
Let's tell Maya to suck this fist!

Sugar tries to punch Maya but misses in embarassing fashion.

SUGAR
If you had told her I wouldn't have missed!

Sugar bounces off the ropes this time, but eats a back body drop that sends her flying through the air. After she crashes to the mat, Maya makes the tag with Jade.

JADE
Mmm hmmm, gimmie some of that hot teenage body.

JADE and MAYA

JADE
That's my hot teenage body in case any was wondering.

Maya leaves the ring confused as to why Jade's suddenly so possessive. Meanwhile inside, Sugar is whipped into an empty corner. The Nature Girl manages to avoid a body splash, which leaves her relieved.

SUGAR
This ain't Animal Planet, you can't have me out here getting crushed by hippos!

JADE
Oh no she did not!

Jade lights up poor little Sugar with a series of knife edge chops that back her into the ropes. Eager to fight out Sugar uses a pair of kicks to move Jade away from her. When Jade comes back, Sugar has to resort to an eye rake. With Jade stunned, Sugar makes the tag to Maggie.

SUGAR
Get 'er, best friend!

MAGGIE
This is a waste of my time.

Maggie comes in far to lazily and gets punted in the stomach by Jade's sneaker. Little Miss California then hits the ropes and returns to flatten Maggie with a big ol butt bump!

JADE
Hippo power!

“YYYEAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Work it, girl!

Jade makes the cover on Maggie...

ONE!

TWO!

Sugar breaks up the pin!

Rather than go after Sugar, Jade makes the tag to Maya!

“YYYYYEEEAAAAAA!”

Maya tries to hurl Maggie into corner, but Maggie reverses it in hopes if sending Maya in. She does send her in in a sense, but Maya slides down and purposefully crotches herself on the ring post!

MAYA
Bet you boys wish it was you between these thighs.

“MAYA! MAYA! MAYA!”

Maya gets up and takes a run for Maggie, only to encounter an elbow to the face. The Death Veil Cutie then grabs hold of Maya and performs a perfect arm pit stunner.

RENEE
Misery Business! And we all know Maggie would truthfully like to be bringing misery to Bobbi right now.

Maya hobbles around the ring, clutching her sore arm. Its that arm that Maggie grabs hold of and executes a sitout single arm DDT. From there she makes the cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Maya with the kickout!

Maggie reaches backwards and gets the tag to Sugar. Together the two Hotties whip Maya into the ropes and smack her in the stomach with a pair of knees. The teamwork continues as they grab Maya by the hair and slam her backwards to the mat.

SUGAR
Awwww yeah! Best friends working together! Put that in a hashtag and suck it, you worthless punks!

“YOU HAVE COOTIES! YOU HAVE COOTIES! YOU HAVE COOTIES!”

SUGAR
I ain't got cooties, and I ain't even got a single zit which is more than I can say for you pimply faced geeks!

“BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

SUGAR
And you got pimply butts!

“BBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Sugar finally stops talking long enough to climb the second rope. From there she descends upon Maya with a body splash into a lateral press....

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout!

Sugar manages to lift Maya onto her shoulders, no mean feat for someone so small. Alas, Maya slips out of Sugar's grip and then takes The Nature Girl onto her own shoulders. From there The Fuck Slut From Hell hits a powerful wasteland!

“YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Child Star Syndrome!

Though pained, Maya crawls into her corner and slaps hands with Jade!

“HIPPO POWER! HIPPO POWER! HIPPO POWER!”

JADE
I wish I had never said that.

Sugar takes a run at Jade, which only results in her getting clocked with an enziguri to the face!

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAA!”

COACH
Hippoguri!

RENEE
No! E!Ziguri!

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Sugar brings the shoulder up!

FAN
Use dem thighs!

JADE
You got it, dude!

JADE to SUGAR

“WE LOVE THICK GIRLS! WE LOVE THICK GIRLS! WE LOVE THICK GIRLS!”

Sugar manages to escape Jade's thigh attack, and is fighting mad. But when she comes back at Jade she gets drilled by an iconoslam!

“YYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Californication!

COACH
Ai, shouldn't Maggie be doing something to help Sugar?

Right now all Maggie is doing is drinking from her wine bottle.

RENEE
She doesn't want her vintage to go to waste. And let's face it all she cares about is that women's title.

Sugar is whipped into the ropes, and Jade expects to be able to hit her double knees on her. But Sugar moves out the way and Jade crashes into the corner posts. Little Miss California rolls backwards in recoil, but when she comes upright she's hit suddenly with a jumping stunner!

“OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!”

RENEE
Starbust! From out of nowhere!

SUGAR
WHOOOOOOOO~!

Feeling confidence flowing through her, Sugar lifts Jade's leg and circles her for the dreaded Figure Four leg lock. But this is over confidence as Jade uses her free leg to push her backwards.

SUGAR
Now I'm really angry!

Sugar's anger doesn't manifest as anything other than Jade snatching her on her shoulders and executing a fireman carry roll. Free of Sugar's annoyance, Jade manages to get the tag to Maya. The Fuck Slut From Hell elevates herself onto the top turnbuckle then leaps off, heel clicks and drops a pretty elbow on Sugar!

RENEE
Everything's Going My Way elbow drop!

The cover...

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout!

Maya pulls Sugar into a front facelock, seeking out a DDT. Yet Sugar has enough strength to counter with a northern lights suplex on her foe. Eager to get the hell out of dodge, The Nature Girl makes a hurried tag with Maggie!

MAGGIE
Great.

Maggie blocks Maya's forearm effort than executes a swift Downward Spiral. A cover then follows...

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout!

Maggie launches Maya into the cables and catches with a back body drop. However, Maya lands on her feet behind Maggie and shoves poor Sugar off the apron!

SUGAR
What'd I ever do to you?

Maggie takes advantage of this situation by giving Maya a bulldog that lands her directly against the corner posts! Pained, Maya staggers out of the corner and into a double arm ddt from The Death Veil Cutie!

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Jade breaks up the pinfall!

The sisters whip Maggie into the corner, and then deploy sisterly boobie bombs with a pair of splashes! Maggie is severly pained by the attack and stumbles out only to fall in the center of the ring.

JADE
Give me my sexy ass, bitch.

MAYA
You're getting awfully controlling.

JADE
Just shut up and give it to me.

JADE to MAYA

Jade then lifts Maya up and slams her butt first onto Maggie!

“YYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Oh my god, Becky look at her butt...

COACH
SLAM!

The pivotal cover is made....

ONE!

TWO!

Sugar breaks up the pinfall!

Maya gets up to greet her but is caught with a superkick from The Nature Girl. Jade doesn't take kindly to having her sister kicked and drills Sugar with a right left combo followed by a spinning clothesline!

“YYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAA!”

Maggie comes up behind Jade and snatches her into a sleeper hold. But Jade uses her strength to back her all the way into the corner. There she uses her huge ass to start punishing Jade with attacks! Sugar is crafty and makes a tag during this. Thus when she sneaks into the ring and school girls Jade, the official has to count it...

ONE!

TWO!

Jade gets out of the pin!

Sugar manages to duck bellow Jades anger filled lariat, but can't avoid Maya drilling her knee assisted face crusher! Still Sugar rebounds off the ropes and hammers Maya with a running dropkick!

RENEE
What a great mainevent this has been!

Sugar loads up another superkick, readying to knock Maya's head into the next timezone. But when she fires off she clips Maggie under the chin due to Maya ducking. Panicked Sugar can't stop Maya from hitting a fall forward lung blower!

RENEE
There's a new move!

The cover....

Maggie has the werewithal to break it up!

Annoyed at being kicked, Maggie starts wailing away at Maya even though she'd like to attack Sugar. Saving the day for baby sister is Jade who throws Maggie down with a spinning back suplex! Clutching her head, Maggie gets up in the corner and gets rocked by Jade's famous double knees!

JADE
LET'S GO!

“YYYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAA!”

Jade bounces off the ropes, looking to spear Maggie, but gets caught with a kick to the face instead! Maggie then hoists Jade up by a front facelock and nails her with a brainbuster!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!”

After kicking Sugar to get her up, Maggie gets a double team going. Its simple as Maggie is whipped at Maya by Sugar. But, Maya lowers the ropes and Maggie is sent toppling to the outside!

SUGAR

Sugar is at a loss to do anything, and all she can do is get her chin hooked by Jade and nailed by a reverse X-factor!

“YYYYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Got It From Her Mama!

The cover....

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

CROWD
THREE!

DING DING DING

BUFFER
Your winners and advancing to the semifinals of the Sunny Bracket....C-OH-TWO!

“YYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
The reigning Miss Anderson Cup winners have got themselves on a roll!

COACH
No doubt these two have to be one of the heavy the favorites.

Jade has produced a microphone and is addressing her words towards the locker room.

JADE
I want everyone to take note what sisters can do. Sisterhood is more powerful than any friendship. No best friend forever can ever between sisters, because sisters really are forever.

MAYA
Uhh....yeah.

Jade doesn't care about Maya's confusion and pulls her into her body for a huge hug.

RENEE
Lot of butt grabbing on that hug. And what a way to end the show! We'll see you next week when The XFL puts the world title on the line against Colin Maguire Junior!

FADE OUT