OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 9/6/2015

Chanel #99

OVER 200 COUNTRIES IN 10 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES-
-TO MORE THEN TEN MILLION VIEWERS EACH WEEK-
-THE OAOAST THE WORLD WIDE LEADER IN PARODY ENTERTAINMENT-

BROADCAST IN OAOAST HD AND 3D

***Ser Timothy Cash Vs Ser Felix Strutter***

King Landon was on commentary for this affair, an affair which did not go well for Ser Felix. Struter resorted to cheating numerous times to try and pull out the win, but failed each and every time out. King Landon slipped him a chair, but referee Shawn Stasiak saw this and kicked out. In the middle of his protest, Strutter got locked in the sleeper hold that would eventually defeat him.

Winner: Ser Timothy Cash, via pinfall

Post-match King Landon ambushed Cash and tried to hit him with a G2S. But Cash slipped out the hold and put Landon to sleeper with a sleeper hold!

We saw a backstage skit with Gretchen and Pierette which spoke to the acrimony Gretchen held for her partner. Gretchen didn't appreciate Pierette threatening her brother, even though Pierette did it for Gretchen's sake. Gretchen stated that Pierette would be a tag champ on her own if she ever promised violence against Christian again.

COMMERCIAL

*** Oscar Friberg & Hood Again w/ Marcellus vs. OAOAST U.S. Champion Logan Mann / Holly & The Playmakers w/ Rick Heyross ***

This weekend at Angleslam the Playmakers and Hood Again are scheduled to meet in The Challenge Finale, as are Oscar and Logan for the U.S. Title, but on this evening they all found themselves paired up in 6-man tag action. Although the Playmakers were a bit upset Logan had no interest tagging in whenever Oscar was standing, even when called out. All was forgiven, however, when Logan sucker punched Oscar with a WICKED LEFT HOOK~! out on the floor and then, having lifted the ringside mat, delivered a Liberation DDT on the concrete floor!

COACH

Oscar got knocked the F out!

Out cold, Oscar was counted out and taunted afterwards by Logan.

RENEE

Disgusting!

Winners: Logan Mann & The Playmakers, via count out.

A skit was shown with Jade and Maya, discussing the Duncan Gangbang at AngleSlam. Jade all but said she didn't want Maya to praticipate.

JADE

None of those bozos know how to treat you right.

MAYA

You sound like Annagret.

JADE

Annagret...You talk to her too much. Her and Bobbi...

Maya brushed off Jade's remarks, and told Jade that she needed to find a guy who would treat her right.

MAYA

Or better yet multiple guys!

Backstage, BLAINE CAYLEY, joined by his paternal twin sister Samantha, is still livid over what happened to him at the hands (or rather mouth of Gloss a couple weeks back, as we learn in an interview conducted by OAOAST correspondent Sara Jean Underwood.

(Keen viewers will spot a poster on the wall with the words DO NOT ALLOW ENTRY and a picture of PETE-O)

Sporting a bandage on his neck to cover "the mark of the beast", a/k/a a hickey, Blaine warns he'll be the one beastin' when he takes on Spencer Reiger at Angleslam.

SAMMI
Calm down, Blaine. I hate seeing you upset.

Blaine hugs Sammi tight while staring deep into her eyes, then kisses her forehead. Afterwards Sammi makes herself comfortable in his arms.

SARA JEAN
:huh:

BLAINE
I know. It'd do some good to work off some frustration. Let's go.

SARA JEAN
(under breath)
Awkward!

*** VICE w/ Joey The Rat vs. The Christ Air Express ***

From the awkward to the "WTF?" as the CAE are no shows for a second week. After being given multiple chances to appear the ref is left no choice but to begin counting out the CAE while VICE enjoy cigs.

RENEE
It looks like VICE will win this one by forfeit.

Not so fast.

The OAOAST Galaxy erupts as BLAINE CAYLEY walks out with TANNER NEPTUNE, who's chatted up by Sammi.

COACH
What's going on here?

VICE and Joey check out Sammi until Blaine gets in their face and SLAPS ALL 3 OF THEM!

"YYEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

COACH
OH MAMA!

TANNER
:o

Blaine challenges VICE to bring it and they're eager to accept after what went down.

RENEE
Well, Blaine did say it might be a good idea to work out some frustration.

COACH
Home boy would've been better off going go a gym than starting shit with VICE.

*** VICE w/ Joey The Rat vs. Blaine Cayley & Tanner Neptune w/ Samantha Cayley ***

The bell sounds and Blaine throws Tanner to the wolves!

OAOAST GALAXY
:huh:

VICE proceed to do a beatdown on Tanner as Blaine WALKS!

COACH
You don't suppose this has anything to do with Tanner losing last week to Spencer Reiger?

CPA ends Tanner's misery with a GIGATON PUNCH.

Winners: VICE, via pinfall.

TO THE BACK~!, where Sara Jean catches up with Blaine and Sammi. Blaine keeps it short and to the point.

BLAINE
Nobody embarrasses me or my sister. Just think. If I'd do that to a "friend" imagine what I'd do to an enemy.

COMMERCIAL

***Time Killers W/Bobbi Cheesecake Vs Army of One Nation W/Judge Dudd Vs Kings of the Heap W/Maggie Nerdly***

Bobbi was a bit more clothed than last week, which disappointed more than a few fans. Judge Dudd and Maggie bickered on the outside. As for the males, the Nation tried to conscript TK to fight the “European invaders” but TK bows to now man! They proceeded to take out A1on then went to work on The Heap. Ao1N got back into the match, and took out their aggression on TK before pairing off with KoTH. But Time Killers came back and manged to score a huge win after Marty used a victory roll to pin Eagle Eye.

Winner: Time Killers, via pinfall

Post-match all the faces posed, as TK raised Bobbi onto their shoulders. This earned a cheer from the fans but rage from the heels.

In the interview lounge, Sara Jean Underwood talked with a Jack Daniels downing Badass Jack. Jack stated he wasn't worried about any of his foes in the 24/7 title fatal fourway. He said he respect Nathaniel Black, but that he's just a "pup" compared to Jack. Badass said he's the big dog in the yard and promised to hang the 24/7 title next to his alligator heads.

COMMERCIAL

In the PYM dressing room, Melissa was complaining about having to fight against TEG and Molly with Phecda and Al Houd as partners...to Phecda and Al Houd's face!

MELISSA
It should be Spencer I'm fighting with not ya'll. Why, I never gave ya'll permission to join the group in the first dang place!

AL HOUD
We only want to love you.

PHECDA
To ensure you are always safe.

AL HOUD
Forever happy.

Al Houd and Phecda went on to explain to Melissa their intense dedication to the PYM brand and the girls' happiness. During that speech they sort of indicated Spencer was selfish for pursuing a feud with Blaine and not helping them out.

MELISSA
I guess I got no say in any of this, so I'm gonna show up to AngleSlam for a match, but I doubt ya'll can  be half as good as Spencer is.

AL HOUD
We will be everything you need.

PHECDA
Everything you desire.

***Cobra Strike and Alix Maria Spezia Vs Big Papa Thrust, Silver, and The Xavier Franklin Long***

RENEE
So even though Ned is taking Mister Dick's place in this match, Jock will still be competing at AngleSlam in the Elimination Chamber despite being half blind.

This was wild affair that I can't summarize because I have AS stuff to work on! So I'll tell you that the match was won by The XFL who used a Long Bomb on Ned to secure the victory. But post match he was given a Confessions of a Kristaholic by Alix who posed with her title.

Winners: Silver, BPT and The XFL

FADE OUT