OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 8/16/2015

Chanel #99

OVER 200 COUNTRIES IN 10 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES-
-TO MORE THEN TEN MILLION VIEWERS EACH WEEK-
-THE OAOAST THE WORLD WIDE LEADER IN PARODY ENTERTAINMENT-

BROADCAST IN OAOAST 3D

RENEE

HeldDOWN is live and in your home! Coach, this is it!

COACH

Sammi's nudes leak?

RENEE

The finals of the challenge are going to be set!

COACH

Oh, that's cool too.

***The Challenge: The Playmakers (5-1) W/Rick Heyross and The XFL Vs The Party Brigade (3-3) W/Amberlyn Duncan and Daisuke Motozaki***

As "Strength in Numbers" by Trapt played, The XFL led out his boys, with TPM dressed in the brand new purple and black All XFL Hoodies avaiable on OAOASTShop just in time for the fall season! More importantly, The XFL joined RC.

RENEE
Xavier! What a surprise?

THE XFL
I'll tell you what ain't a surprise, my boys going to the finals. I told ya'll that would happen, and straight up and down like six o'clock they're leaving AngleSlam with gold and so am I. World title run number two!

Like all the boys before, like all the boys, boys, boys, boys

I've seen you in a fight you lost,
I've seen you in a fight

We're under the sheets
And you're killing me
In our house made of paper,
Your words all over me
We're under the sheets
And you're killing me

"Under The Sheets" by Ellie Goulding hit and not only did TPB come out with Amberlyn but with Daisuke Motozaki, The King of Bronies!

PIERCE
Chooo-choo, the Bronie Express rides tonight! Rides up in ya girl's poosay, long as she's hot. Shit even if she ain't hot, I'm fuck after a few Millers. Word to my latest DUI.

RENEE
So like Xavier told us, The Playmakers are in the best position, they can't fall out of the big title match at AngleSlam.

Such news didn't stop Moss from attacking Riggs right off the bat with hard right hands.

THE XFL
Moss is a guy who likes Jesus, and I think The Party Brigade may have offended him. Amberlyn needs to see the light and get with the latest in winning technology.

RENEE
I don't think you wanna provoke Krista.

THE XFL
Man, fuck Krista.

RENEE and COACH
:o

Off an Irish whip Moss hip tossed Riggs and then took him to wrestling school with some amateur styling. Benjamin did the same and Riggs was in trouble early on.

THE XFL
Best team in the business, no question, no question. Best squad in the buisness, and I may have to team up with Matty Gold and Brock to take the six man titles after I get my world title back.

Riggs did manage to block a double hip toss and nailed both Playmakers with a lariat.

RIGGS
Eat shit, boys!

"YYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

The tag was made and Pierce entered the ring to an actual pop. Benjamin charged at him but got hit with a leg lariat!

RENEE
Duncan Donut!

Moss came into the ring and entered to a hard left hand from The Result.

PIERCE
Bam! I'm Leonardo and you dudes are both Donatello. Straight nerds!

"YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

The Playermakers were able to isolate Piercey D, which seemed to bode well for their chances of finishing the tournament with a win.

THE XFL
It ain't easy being the best, but the squad gotta do it!

Just as Xavier said that, Moss was upended with a back body drop by Pierce! This allowed him to get the hot tag to Riggs, just as Moss made the tag to Benjamin!

"YYYYEAAAAAAA!"

Riggs was on fire, throwing hands left and right at his foes. They overpowered him though and tossed him to the mat with a double spine buster. But then Moss had to sit down and give thanks to god!

RENEE
Uh....

Pierce is Jewish so he didn't give a fuck and cracked Moss in the head with a dropkick. Furious, Moss stood up and got hammered with a Gorilla Slam, followed by a fist pump elbow.

PIERCE
BOOOOM!

"YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Benjamin then hit a springboard bulldog on Pierce to leave him laying. He tried for a lionsault but Pierce got the knee up! Recoiling, Benjamin was slammed into by a spear from Riggs that sealed the win for TPB!

Winner: The Party Brigade, via pinfall

RENEE
The Party Brigade started poorly in the tourney but they came on like gangbusters at the end!

THE XFL
All that matters is the finals, and the squad's still in it. In it to win it! We will what we want, baby! Squad up!

Backstage we saw Sara Jean Underwood in the interview lounge with Molly Nerdly. The subject was Pretty Young Money's newest members Phecda and Al Houd.

MOLLY

I'll be taking full responsibility for defeating these two.

SARA JEAN

What do you have in mind?

MOLLY

I suggest myself and Simon team against both of them and Melissa at AngleSlam.

Just then Teddy Buckworth walked onto the scene and put a hand on Molly Nerdly.

BUCKWORTH

Now, I don't believe there is a need to put yourself at a disadvantage against mysterious foes. Especially when you have a willing and able friend to stand by your side.

SARA JEAN

You don't mean...

BUCKWORTH

The Team of Extraordinary Gentlemen will ride again, and with Molly we will ride down Pretty Young Money.

MOLLY

:)

COMMERCIAL

The OAOAST SPINEBUSTER OF THE WEEK~! highlighted Blaine smashing up Spencer Reiger’s sports car last week.

*** Keyboard Warrior Ace vs. Blaine Cayley w/ Samantha Cayley ***

Holding Keyboard Warriors everywhere partially responsible for the embarrassment a couple weeks ago where Spencer suited up as one of the anonymous masked men and pinned him during a 10-man tag, Blaine sought retribution. But during his entrance OAOAST correspondent Terry Taylor chased him for some words.

On saying his issues with Spencer were in the past only to do what he did last week…

BLAINE
Things change. Like finding out just before last week’s show that Spencer Reiger wants me in the ring at Angleslam. But I know I’m not the only one that sick sonuvabitch wants. *glances at Sammi* Over my dead body.

At that point Blaine pulled his CRICKET BAT out from his sleeve, smirked and brushed Terry aside. Then he made quick work of Keyboard Warrior Ace, putting him away with Cruel Intentions and the awesomely devastatingly bad Cruel Intentions 2.

Winner: Blaine, via pinfall.

After the match Blaine stood over his fallen foe paint-brushing him until another Keyboard Warrior, In Da Hole, appeared out of the shadows but Blaine made short work of him too using his cricket bat.

* darkness *

Suddenly the lights went out only to come back on with GLOSS standing behind Blaine unbeknownst to him.

SAMMI

COACH
Oh shit!

BLAINE
:huh:

Gloss grabbed Blaine by the back of his head and nibbled on his neck!

BLAINE

Blaine turned around in pain only to come face to face with Gloss who delivered a sitout jawbreaker!

RENEE
Lip Gloss!

COACH
Aah!

Gloss rose to her knees and spewed RED LIQUID from her mouth, wiping the residue with her finger.

RENEE
Nobody messes with Gloss’s man and gets away with it!

GATEZ CONVENTION CENTER

Los Angeles, CA

Sara Jean Underwood stands in the lobby of the brand new and super modern convention center with Krista and Maya, both in a very good mood.

SARA JEAN

So, Maya and Krista, mother and daughter, big day coming up at AngleSlam, against my advice you're going after the world gangbang record and you're doing it in your home town right here LA, in the Gatez Convention Center.

KRISTA

We're excited!

MAYA

We love dicks!

KRISTA

Even little dicks?

MAYA

Little dicks need love to.

KRISTA

That's so progressive of you.

SARA JEAN

Are you actually going to be able to have sex with nine hundred something guys. I mean, come on, be honest.

MAYA

We're Duncans. Sex is in our blood.

SARA JEAN

So is Blanchard in yours, and whatever Genevieve's maiden name is for Krista.

KRISTA

Moskowitz. But, the Duncan lust overrules anything. That includes common sense, our decency or good taste. When we want boobs, or butts, or pussies we're move heaven and earth to get them. And it just so happens we want 919 cocks, so look out world, you're gonna see the cum bath of a century.

SARA JEAN

What are you doing to prepare for this contest?

MAYA

Hheheh.

KRISTA

Hhehehe.

SARA JEAN

Don't tell me your all of a sudden bashful.

MAYA

We've been double stuffing Alix.

SARA JEAN

Wouldn't that prepare Alix for the contest? A contest she's not even in.

KRISTA

…..That's a remarkably good point.

MAYA

I'm surprised we didn't think of it.

SARA JEAN

I'm not. You two just go full speed ahead when you're horny. I've lost a lot of good tops to you to just ripping my clothes.

KRISTA

Honey, please don't give us any ideas.

SARA JEAN

So any guy, as long as he's clean, can screw you?

KRISTA

You betcha.

MAYA

And that's so who this is for, the cocks of our beloved Los Angeles.

SARA JEAN

You mean the people of your beloved Los Angeles.

KRISTA

Yes, honey, the cocks are incredibly important to us.

SARA JEAN

People.

MAYA

Without cocks we wouldn't be where we are today. Sitting in front of you.

KRISTA

Thinking about how much we love the cocks of Los Angeles and the surrounding communities. Except Anaheim. I have beef with Disney Land.

SARA JEAN

Alright, well...uh...thanks!

COMMERCIAL

***The Challenge: Scumbag Reformation Project (0-6) Vs Sonic JR and Warthog (1-5) W/Carl Macdonald***

RENEE
See those sad faces on Anson and Riz? That's because they now owe Joey The Rat three thousand dollars they don't have! All because they didn't win the tournament.

COACH
There's still hope.

RENEE
Hope left them long ago.

Sonic showed up and showed out, rocking Anson with a dropsault then tangling Rizzo in Lancel's Locke.

CARL
You can't win the match in the ropes!

RENEE
Still an awesome move.

Sonic continued to rock and roll, and even hit his Red Arrow known as Sonic Boom on Anson. But Carl was right about the ropes, as a foot on the ropes saved the day for SRP.

CARL
Where's the ring awareness, son?

RENEE
Does that guy have anything nice to say about Sonic?

Sonic got a little too into himself, which allowed Rizzo to attack from behind. Rizzo hit Roll The Dice on Sonic and the SRP proceeded to work over their foe.

WARTHOG
***snorts****

RENEE
I think he's angry.

The SRP showed off some smooth double teaming with a double gordbuster that only got a two count on Sonic.

THE RIZZO
We're gonna win!

But Warthog suddenly got into the ring and gave the duo a double lariat! He then dragged Sonic into the corner and tagged himself in.

RENEE
That's one way to make a hot tag.

Warthog went on to beat the everloving shit out of SRP, using his strength to toss the duo around. Anson decided they should double team, and Rizzo agreed. They hooked Warthog into a front facelock, but Sonic came alive and superkicked Anson. This allowed Warthog to hit a DVD onto the knee on Rizzo for the win.

Winner: Warthog and Sonic JR, via pinfall (5:17)

RENEE
That's that. A disappointing tournament for both teams, but the pain is just beginning for Anson and Rizzo.

COMMERCIAL

Backstage in the state of the art interview stage which features the AngleSlam and HD logos, Josh Matthews is beside Lyric DeLacey and Titania Nerdly.

JOSH

When AngleSlam comes around live from Los Angeles, California, Fairly Odd Vamps will be facing Gretchen Wright and Pierette Saint-Nerdregard. Lyric, what's your opinion on your opponents?

LYRIC

Like I actually care about some lame ass tag team that can't even settle on a name. What are they called now? The Sisterhood of the lame and retarded.

TITANIA

Developmentally disabled!

LYRIC

Whatever.

JOSH

They're actually called, The Sisterhood of The Rich and Famous.

LYRIC

Rich in idiocy and famous for dropping the women's tag titles on their first defense. Besides we're talking about the wrong Wright. We should be asking what race of children Christian and I are going to adopt after we get married.

TITANIA

I'm adopted!

LYRIC

No one even cares about that anymore. I plan on having a huge wedding with Christian, it will do a lot to improve vampire-human relations so I expect many forgien dignatries to show up.

JOSH

Isn't it true you're just using Christian to annoy Gretchen?

LYRIC

What do I have to annoy Gretchen for? She's in a tag team with a woman she doesn't even like, I at least don't hate Titania.

TITANIA

Thanks!

LYRIC

That's team chemistry right there. Gretchen doesn't matter, and her Son of Sam psycho killer partner certainly doesn't matter. I don't actually expect we'll have to do much work in LA. Gretchen will lose her cool, attack Pierette and we'll get an easy pin.

TITANIA

That's not what my horoscope says.

LYRIC

Who even cares about your horoscope?

TITANIA

I do! I do! I need to know how I should proceed with my day, and only the broad predictions of a stranger can tell me.

LYRIC

Man, maybe its not Gretchen with the stupid partner. Anyway, we're done here, Matthews. I have honeymoon lingire to try on. I think Christian would like a good garter belt.

COMMERCIAL

***Elimination Chamber: Silver Vs Tanner Neptune***

RENEE

This is a handsome qualifying match!

SILVER

I feel bad for you.

TANNER

Why?

SILVER

You had the chance for true love and you lacked the hope to see it through to the blissful end. All because of your cowardice. I had such high hopes for you. Now I'll have to beat them out of you and steal them back.

Actually Silver is the one who got beat, as a pissed off Tanner went to town on him!

"TANNER! TANNER! TANNER!"

Silver tried to roll out the ring but Tanner kept him inside and battered him with blows. He trapped him in the corner and lit him up with knife edge chops.

RENEE

White hair, red chest for Silver.

Silver fought out the corner but was hit with a Sun Burn (sleeper slam) for a close two count. Eventually Silver turned the tide on the match, and started working over Tanner. Still Tanner kept up strong but in the end Silver hit the Silver Bullet (AngleSlam) for the win.

Winner: Silver, via pinfall

ALVIEW LIQUOR

Edmonton, Alberta

This may be Nerdly hometown but its Bobbi who's loitering in front of the storefront. Her eyes light up like a Christmas tree when she sees a fireman walking towards her from a firetruck.

BOBBI

Hey, hey, love a guy in uniform.

FIREMAN

Oh...thanks...uh....

BOBBI

No need to be nervous. Hey, let's you me and have a chat about stuff. You know like the stuff packed tight in your uniform. Wink, wink, nod. Come on.

The fireman offers no argument as Bobbi leads him off.

With Bobbi gone, we cut to the store inside where MAGGIE NERDLY walks around with Scourge and Rayder.

SCOURGE

This French swill is shit.

MAGGIE

You don't know anything about wine, so shut up.

Suddenly there's the loud sound of the bull horn!

A bull horn?

A bull horn belonging to Eagle Eye who is with Judge Dudd and Blackhawk.

MAGGIE

What are they doing here?

BLACKHAWK

The American annexition of Canada begins!

STORE CLERK

What are you talking about?

Judge Dudd points to an autographed picture of Maggie on the wall.

BLACKHAWK

You support a terrorist! You serve liquor to a criminal! That's reason enough for the war to begin!

JUDGE DUDD

We're shutting you down.

EAGLE EYE

And making an example of you.

Eagle Eye grabs the clerk and drags him over the counter. At that point Maggie and company emerge from their island.

MAGGIE

Fuck you three.

BLACKHAWK

Just like we said! You harbor the terrorists!

SCOURGE

Ay, you wankers are full of it. All this over the women's title, your little bitch can't win anyway.

JUDGE DUDD

I can't win it?

MAGGIE

I've won that belt three times. You weren't even a blip on the OAOAST radar when I was dominating. And you two idiots were being made fools of whenever someone decided to put you on TV.

BLACKHAWK

You bitch!

WHHHRRRRRRRIRRRRRRR!

That would be sound of the siren of a firetruck!

BLLLLLLASSSSSSST!

That would the sounds of 300 pounds of water pressure blasting through the door!

EAGLE EYE

Mercy me!

Is exactly what Eagle Eye says before the water sends him hurtling backwards. Chaos and hell break lose and run wild as the water hose, weilded by young Bobbi Cheesecake wreak havoc upon the formerly arguing group.

JUDGE DUDD

Stop!

Bobbi doesn't stop and Judge Dudd is walloped in the face with the water hose, she careens backwards and tumbles over the counter.

Maggie shoves Scourge into the line of fire, and runs off. But Bobbi's blast cuts her down with a shot in the knees. Poor Maggie stumbles and slams into a stack of wine boxes. Wine boxes which fall all over her!

The Kings of The Heap don't look so fearsome as they're slipping and sliding all over the place like complete and utter fools.

Blackhawk gets the worst of, trapped against a shelf and brutally soaked by Bobbi's blast, until his entire body is a wrinkled drenched wreck.

BOBBI

Ah, that was well worth the hand job. This was a wash, and our match at AngleSlam is a wash, neither of you two bitches stand a chance of beating me.

Bobbi gives her soaked, haggard and injured foes a cute wave and skips off.

COMMERCIAL

*** The Challenge: Big IQ (5-1) w/ Gretchen Wright vs. Hood Again (4-2) w/ Marcellus ***

As the teams are introduced we see the CHRIST AIR EXPRESS watching on a monitor over at the world famous backstage interview lounge. Quite a crowd on hand too, from crew members to other OAOAST talent, all wanting to take in the final night of The Challenge.

RENEE
It’s real simple, ladies and gentlemen. Win and Big IQ advance to the Finals of The Challenge at Angleslam, where they’ll compete for the vacated OAOAST Tag Team Championship and $500,000!

COACH
Hood Again, however, need to win to secure the head-to-head tiebreaker over Big IQ and hope the Time Killers beat or draw the Christ Air Express in order to advance to the Finals at Angleslam. The first part, while tough, is doable. Getting help from the Time Killers? Good luck with that. Bet Marcellus and his nephews regret putting the straps up for grabs to go after the 500k. Dudes might not even make the Finals.

RENEE
That's why Macellus returned to the "Hood Again" in the first place, bringing along his nephews Moses and Kawhi to compete for money and championship gold. Will they crack under pressure or rise up to meet the challenge? No pun intended.

COACH
Meanwhile, the CAE are rooting hard for Hood Again.

RENEE
A win by Hood Again and the CAE later tonight would force a 3-way tie and a Triple Threat match at ANGLESLAM between Hood Again, the Playmakers and the CAE.

The match begins with an old fashion feeling out process, but soon Moses takes it to the streets and starts unloading on CW who returns fire. Back-and-forth they go until a blind tag by Ice Quiz leads to him flooring Moses with a big boot.

RENEE
Moses may need an emergency trip to the dentist after it's all said and done. Ouch!

Ice Quiz smartly goes for the pin but only gets a 2 count. Moses eventually tags out and Kawhi extracts a measure of revenge for his partner using his massive claw to deck Ice Quiz. But what goes around comes around, as Kawhi learns the hard way when he hits the ropes and is popped from behind by CW. Kawhi stumbles forward and gets planed by a running powerbomb!

MOSES

MARCELLUS

The count.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

Kawhi just kicks out before Moses is able to make the save.

COACH
DAYUM~! Homeboy barely passed that Pop Quiz!

Big IQ tag and CW enters looking to capitalize on a weaken Kawhi, but thanks to a trip from Uncle Marcellus (via his pimp cane) the Don of Amor gets charged with Tupac's Murder for a near fall. CW is worked over for the next several minutes, although he almost scores a pin with a surprise small package out of a body slam attempt. His resiliency just makes Hood Again beat that ass down as the minutes continue to pass... and fast.

BUFFER
10 minutes gone by. 10 minutes! There are 5 minutes left remaining in the time limit. 5 minutes!

MARCELLUS
You got his ass beat. Now finish him!

Kawhi and Moses nod, then prep CW for the Isolated Incident, but Ice Quiz is all like, "screw that" and drills Moses with a big boot to the back that enables CW to take him over with a Frankensteiner!

KAWHI

CW hooks the legs as Ice Quiz levels Kawhi with a diving clothesline!

ONE!

TWO!

THR-- KICKOUT!!

RENEE
Oh gosh! I thought it was over right there!

Ice Quiz rushes back to his corner and gets the long awaited tag from CW. The next very minutes are action packed with Ice Quiz dropping bombs for several near falls.

BUFER
2 minutes remaining in the time limit. 2 minutes!

Backstage at the interview lounge spectators are on their feet, including the CAE because a draw opens the door for a trip to the Finals provided they win their match later in the evening.

COACH
It's crunch time. Somebody's gotta pull out the W or the CAE will get that miracle nobody thought possible going into tonight.

The OAOAST Galaxy goes bonkers as all 4 men brawl inside, at least until Kawhi manages to backdrop CW over the top rope. Meanwhile, Ice Quiz telegraphs a backdrop of his own and gets scooped up for a POWERBOMB as Kawhi charges in to hit the LUNGBLOWER!

BUFFER
1 minute remaining in the time limit! 60 seconds!

RENEE
Isolated Incident!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

SAVE BY CW!!!

Kawhi shoves CW outside and follows him. As they brawl ringside Moses looks to finish off Ice Quiz with a high angle F-U with :45 seconds remaining in the time limit... but Ice Quiz floats over and scores with a back suplex into a neckbreaker!

RENEE
Icebreaker!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THR-- NO!!

Kawhi drags Ice Quiz away! CW is quick to jump on Kawhi as Gretchen warns Ice Quiz about the time.

BUFFER
:30 seconds remaining in the time limit! :30 seconds!

Ice Quiz does a basic hip hop dance looking to hit his trademark WE BE CLUBBIN' ELBOW DROP... but instead he DIVES OVER THE TOP ROPE ONTO KAWHI!!!

COACH
He dead!

Nope. Ice Quiz pops up, dusts himself off and flies off the top to drop a big elbow--

NO!

Moses moves and gives Ice Quiz a high angle F-U!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

* DING DING DING *

Backstage, the spectators give both teams a round of applause while the CAE high five and celebrate knowing a win over the Time Killers gets them into the Finals at ANGLESLAM.

Winners: Hood Again, via pinfall (14:59)

Back in the arena, Big IQ and Hood Again earn a well deserved STANDING OVATION for their effort. Both teams stare each other down then shake hands to more applause.

RENEE
What a show of respect from the OAOAST Galaxy to both these great teams. They gave it everything they had. Right down to the very last second. Unbelievable match!

COACH
You can say that again. And the big winners?

RENEE
All the fans who got to see this!

COACH
Nope. The CAE. They came into tonight on the outside looking in, now a win gets them into the Challenge Finals. Who says miracles don't happen?

*** The Challenge: Time Killers (2-4) vs. The Christ Air Express (4-2) ***

Two OAOAST newcomers who banded together in hopes of doubling their chances of success in the big time, Doc White and Marty Fox (famously dubbed Time Killers by the Scumbag Reformation Project, a moniker they adopted and carry as a chip on their shoulder) have exceeded exceptions, performing better in the tournament than anyone predicted having beaten Sonic and The Warthog and scoring a major upset over the Playmakers.

RENEE
It all comes down to this, ladies and gentleman. The final group stage match in the Challenge iron man tournament. Simply put a win and the CAE force a 4-way tie atop the standings.

COACH
Meaning a Triple Threat match between the CAE, Playmakers and Hood Again at ANGLESLAM for the grand prize: the OAOAST tag team championship and $500,000!

RENEE
How sick to their stomachs will Big IQ feel if that happens? They defeated the CAE in the tournament but lost earlier tonight to Hood Again who the CAE defeated last week!

COACH
Tiebreakers are a bitch.

Identical twins MARV and MEL, the Christ Air Express, enter oozing confidence after being granted a new lease on life following the time limit draw between Big IQ and Hood Again. But they learn early the Time Killers aren't gonna roll over and die. Instead Doc and Marty employ a quick strike attack that forces the CAE to regroup outside.

RENEE
Win and get in is easier said than done. You'd assume the CAE were on a flight to L.A. considering how nonchalant they began this match.

Backstage, the Playmakers and Hood Again watch on the monitors in their dressing rooms along with their respective representatives (Heyross, Marcellus).

The CAE pick up the aggression once the action resumes, but the Time Killers keep battling. Eventually all 4 men find themselves going at it inside. Out to the floor go MEL and Marty, leaving legal men MARV and Doc left in the squared circle.

COACH
We've got all kinds of action going on!

Outside. Marty blocks MEL from posting him and introduces the older twin (by :40) to the steel ring post! Inside, MARV looks to spike Doc with the ACID DROP... but Doc manages to land MARV on his feet and lifts him up in a ELECTRIC CHAIR... only for MARV ago roll through with a VICTORY ROLL!

The count.

ONE!

TWO!

THR-- NO!

Doc shifts his weight back, grabbing MARV by the hands in the process and lifting him back up in the ELECTRIC CHAIR as MARTY FLIES OFF THE TOP TO HIT A MISSILE DROPKICK!!!

COACH
DAYUM~!

RENEE
Clocktower Strike!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

* DING DING DING *

Winners: Time Killers, via pinfall (10:04).

MEL

COACH
No way! I can't believe they did it!

RENEE
Lightning struck and it dashed the CAE's hopes of making The Challenge Finals!

Backstage, the Playmakers and Hood Again psyche themselves knowing what lies ahead.

THE CHALLENGE FINALS (ANGLESLAM)
The Playmakers vs. Hood Again

GRAND PRIZE: OAOAST Tag Team Championship & $500,000

GROUP STAGE FINAL STANDINGS

The Playmakers 5-2
Hood Again 5-2
Big IQ 5-2
CAE 4-3
The Party Brigade 4-3
Time Killers 3-4
Sonic & The Warthog 2-5
Scumbag Reformation Project 0-7