OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

Great Angle Bash 2015

Tony149

TV M

L, V, N, SSC

PRESENTED IN OAOASTHD & OAOAST3D

* DUN DUN DUN DUNNA, DUN DUN DUNNA *

Across a river, over a bunch of mountains, through fields, sweeping past trees and bushes, hovering over the skyline of New York City, the OAOAST logo flies through the air...before sweeping down, brushing past an elderly man who seems understandably shocked to see six over-sized letters fly past him. The logo continues going, nearing a house...which luckily, a woman is leaving, meaning the logo can sweep through the open door, continuing on down the hallfway and into the living room where a young kid is sat on his computer. It sweeps past him, hitting the computer...which explodes with a flash, lighting up much to the kid's shock and delight.

THE OAOAST... WHAT THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD IS READING~!

Images of hot dogs, apple pie (which Tony Tourettes makes a cameo to sneak up on) and baseball give way to a rundown of tonight's card.

gab06.jpg

RENEE

Welcome to the Great Angle Bash! I am Renee Young and with me at Sofa Central is Da Coach!

COACH

While your favorite television shows go into repeats for the summer, the OAOAST heats up! And you better believe it's gonna get hot in here tonight!

***Ivar The Cunning Vs Coin Maguire Sr W/Celtic Gothic***

tumblr_nqrd48aTeP1rkiw19o1_1280.png

This heated affair started out with a brawl that casued the two supernaturals to nearly fun over the referee!

RENEE
Its rock em and sock em live from San Antonio!

Ivar blasted Magurie SR with The Lasso, but that wasn't enough for him. He picked the elderly man up and delivered a crushing Long Bomb!

IVAR
We're not finished quiet yet.

COULTER
Oh no!

COACH
Why don't you do something about it instead of saying oh no?!

Coulter prefered just to be shocked as Ivar lifted Maguire SR to the top turnbuckle and swiftly executed a super belly to belly suplex!

The cover...

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

RENEE
Amazing! How exactly did Mister Maguire kickout.

COULTER
I knew you had it in you, Mister Maguire! Get on with bad self, right mac daddy?

FLYNN
I told you to stop calling me that.

An Irish whip by Ivar was reversed into a short arm powerslam for a one count. Maguire Sr had words for the official but fought on regardless. When Ivar tries for a superkick, the Valkyrie dodged the attack and then latched in a Mandible Claw!

RENEE
A Cletic Claw!

COULTER
Yeah-booooyeee! This one's done!

Coulter's celebration was premature as Ivar countered with a spinebuster to break the hold!

“YYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAA!”

Ivar then ascended to the top turnbuckle and had a message for his foes.

IVAR
Coulter, Flynn, I advise you stay right where you are. Your heads after all are so easily separated from your bodies.

COULTER
:o

Flying off with a shooting star press was costly for Ivar as Maguire SR got the knees up. The Valkyrie then hit a side belly to belly neckbreaker on his foe.

RENEE
Tragedy of the Children!
A cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

Maguire SR slowed things down by attaching his foe into a rear naked choke

“LET'S GO IVAR! LET'S GO IVAR! LET'S GO IVAR!” the audience sung.

The fans cheers spurred Ivar to fight back, and he escaped Maguire SR's hold. Red from anger, Magurie launched a lariat at Ivar, only to get turned into a blue thunder bomb!

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Shoulder up!

Ivar went back to the top turnbuckle and this time hit the shooting star press, but only got a close two count.

“THAT WAS THREE! THAT WAS THREE! THAT WAS THREE!” the fans aruged.

COULTER
Learn to count! Morons!

Just for the hell of it Ivar slid part way through the bottom ropes and kicked Coulter in the face!

“YYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAA!”

But when Ivar returned to his foe, Magurie SR nauled him with an over the shoulder side driver!

RENEE
That's The Great Book of Maguire! I'm not sure Ivar can kick out of that!

And he couldn't as the move sealed his doom.

Winner: Colin Maguire SR, via pinfall

Let's look in for a full post-match!

Maguire Sr stands over his defeated foe, with ice grey eyes flickering contempt,

MAGUIRE SR
Flynn, my stake.

FLYNN
Are you sure-

MAGUIRE
Beyond sure.

A heavy sigh escapes Flynn's lips, but he knows better than to question his leader. He reaches beneath the ring to pull out a wooden stake!

RENEE
Wait! Don't do this!

The calls for mercy, for human decency are ignored as the stake is passed to Mister Maguire's cold hands.

THE DAY IS MY ENEMY, THE NIGHT MY FRIEND

COACH
What's happening? Who's music is that?

A lean figure, face full of stubble, head topped by curly brown hair slides into the ring. And the fans become unglued with their delight.

RENEE
Colin Maguire Junior is back!

His son's apperance only registers a moment before he's rocked in the face by Junior's fist!

RENEE
Yeah! Get him, Colin!

Two more punches bomb across Maguire SR's face and for the moment he doesn't look so supernatural. And when Colin pitches him over the ropes and out of the ring, he looks like the old man he once was.

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” the fans pour out their love, while Colin is handed a microphone.

COLIN
Father! Now it is your turn to live your days in fear, look over your shoulder, cower and the shadows, and be haunted by the knowledge that your demise is fast approaching. Now it is your turn to die!

“COLIN! COLIN! COLIN!” the fans chant, and its all to much for Maguire Sr. With his son directing a vicious glare upon him, he makes a hasty retreat backstage.

RENEE
Colin Maguire Junior is done running! Now he's going to fight!

*** Gauntlet match: Slaughterhouse w/ C.A.M. vs. “The King of Bronies” Daisuke Motozaki ***

Looking to get his hands on Deuce Deuce Bigelow after being put through a table last month at School’s Out, the KOB first had to go through the other Slaughterhouse members.

First up was Sonic, who Dice-M defeated in an action packed 4 minute bout after rolling through a reverse cross body attempt.

COACH

AAH!

Up next was the powerhouse Warthog. A back-and-forth affair that saw the Warthog score a near fall following a middle rope overhead belly-to-belly suplex.

RENEE

Oh so close!

With Dice-M slow to recover the Warthog set for a SPEAR… but the KOB leapfrogged and baited the powerhouse towards the corner for a big foot, then leaped off the middle turnbuckle to hit a midair RAINBOW DASH MASH for the 1-2-3!

RENEE

Back to the stable for the Warthog!

Next man up was Big Boy, who wasted no time jumping on the KOB, dominating much of the bout with high impact maneuvers, including a couple of close near falls. But Dice-M answered back with knees to the gut when Big Boy attempted his Belly Bomb. Doubled over, Big Boy left himself prone to a Rainbow Dash Mash to the back of the head!

COACH

AAH!

A pin was all but certain as Dice-M made the cover, but on the count a two DEUCE DEUCE BIGELOW delivers a TOP ROPE DIVING HEADBUTT TO THE BACK OF DICE-M’S HEAD!

* DINGDINGDING *

Although the act results in Big Boy being disqualified, it allowed Deuce to land a preemptive strike, a devastating one at that as the KOB is knocked silly. After he shakes off the cobwebs Deuce covers Dice-M for the easy 1-2-3.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

RENEE

(disgusted)

Unreal.

COACH

Aw, poor Dice-M. He wasn’t able to escape the Slaughterhouse!

Winners: Slaughterhouse, via pinfall.

The eliminated Slaughterhouse members celebrate outside with C.A.M. until Deuce calls for a TABLE.

RENEE

What? The matxh is over!

Big Boy and Warthog set up a table near the apron as C.A.M. places a “RESERVED FOR DICE-M” sticker on it. Then Deuce dips the KOB in the DEEP FRYER, giving him a SIT-OUT SHOULDER PILEDRIVER THROUGH THE TABLE!!!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!”

COACH

DAYUM~!

“HO-LY SHIT!”

“HO-LY SHIT!”

“HO-LY SHIT!”

Slaughterhouse stand triumphant with Deuce enjoying Dice-M’s misery.

Backstage in the VICE offices CPA and Joey The Rat are playing cards when THE RIZZO walks in with broad grin.

THE RIZZO

Joey The Rat, hey, how you doing?

JOEY THE RAT

What do ya want Rizzo?

THE RIZZO

Is that any way to greet an old pal?

JOEY THEY RAT

I don't see no old pal. CPA, you see an old pal?

CPA

Nope.

JOEY THE RAT

What do ya want, Rizzo? Make it snappy, I got an appointment at Sunrise with December.

THE RIZZO

I wanna make a bet.

JOEY THE RAT

You wanna make a bet. With what money you gonna make a bet with?

THE RIZZO

Hey, I got money, don't worry about that.

JOEY THE RAT

Dare I ask what do you wanna make a bet on?

THE RIZZO

The big tag tournement coming up. I wanna bet 500 on me and Anson to win the whole enchilada!

CPA

You're going to bet on your own matches?

JOEY THE RAT

Who are you? Pete Rose? Get outta here, ya schmoe.

THE RIZZO

Come on, Joey, be a buddy.

JOEY THE RAT

Fine, fine. But if you don't pay up its curtains for you, understand.

THE RIZZO

Don't worry about it, Joey, we're gonna win!

The Rizzo runs off with totally unearned confidnece.

tumblr_nqrac0vlOu1rkiw19o1_1280.png

*** Alexander The Brutal vs. Blaine Cayley w/ Samantha Cayley ***

In a match brewing for months, the Modern Day Gladiator and Blaine finally met one on one. They started off face-to-face exchanging not-so-kind pleasantries and then some pushing and shoving, followed by fisticuffs!

COACH

Just a good ol' fashion fight involving dudes with big egos!

RENEE

It's a little deeper than that, but that fits the bill too.

Alexander used his size and strength to put a hurt on Blaine, but the former U.S. champ rallied back to put the Modern Day Gladiator on the defense, eventually shooting him off for his version of a Macho Man style diving clothesline called Cruel Intentions... except ATB countered with an armbar takedown into THE CROSSFACE!!

SAMMI

COACH

Alexander's got it locked on good, baby girl.

RENEE

And right in the center of the ring!

Sammi shrieked in horror as Blaine cried out in pain, his head being cranked back in ways it wasn't meant to be.

ALEXANDER

Tap, you bastard! TAP!!

Blaine grasped towards the ropes so far away it was comical. His only option now seemed to be to do what Alexander demanded and that's tap. In fact, most men would've done so long ago, but Blaine Cayley isn't most men. He may be a lot of things to a lot of people -- loner, selfish, caring, vocal -- but one thing he is not is a quitter. Not to mention smart. And he uses his smarts to rise to his knees, surprising ATB who isn't sure what to think as Blaine returns to a vertical base with ATB across his back.

ALEXANDER

:huh:

Blaine then slings ATB over his shoulder and positions him to deliver a lifting single undertook DDT dubbed CRUEL INTENTIONS 2 for the pin!

COACH

DAYUM~!

Sammi jumps in the ring to hug her brother, his arm still dangling from the effects of the crossface.

RENEE

What a victory for Blaine!

tumblr_nqrd48aTeP1rkiw19o2_1280.png

***Tyler Bryant W/THE FLEX and Lorelei DeCenzo Vs Shayne Brave***

To start the match, Shayne tackled Tyler and began raining down punches!

RENEE

Go Shayne!

Tyler looked for an escape, but Shayne continued to hammer him.

LORELEI

Stop! Stop!

THE FLEX reached into the ring to aid Tyler, which got Shayne's attention. Shayne stomped at The Flex to ward him off, but this allowed Tyler to escape. Tremendous then came off the top and hit Shayne from behind with an axe handle smash. He then struck a cocky pose to no one's delight.

RENEE

Yeah, you had it under control this whole time. Sure.

Tyler worked over Shayne with various low level moves, building to a bigger show. But when he tried a Northern Lights suplex, Shayne countered with a DDT! Tyler tried to roll away, but Shayne went back to pummeling him with punches.

COACH

Ref, make him watch the closed fist!

LORELEI

Thank you, Coach. Its nice to see intelligence out of one announcer at least.

RENEE

Excuse me?!

Shayne went to the top rope and looked for a picture perfect elbow drop. But The Flex pulled Tyler just to the side which caused Shayne to miss. Sucking it up, Shayne decided to hit a plancha on THE FLEX Problem is he got caught!

REFEREE

Put him back in the ring, FLEX!

THE FLEX

FLEX KILL

The Flex launched Shayne into the ring, landing him hard on his back. Hard enough that Tyler made a jack knife pin!

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

Shayne was hurting from Flex's attack, but resumed his fight against Tyler. But as time wore on so to would his back injury. After Tyler countered a powerbomb effort with a back body drop, Shayne was left in gruesome agony.

LORELEI

Shayne, you're finished! There's nothing left for you to do!

Shayne stood tall and charged at Tyler, but was hit with a powerful yakuza kick!

RENEE

Worldwide Trend!

Taking advantage of Shayne's back injury, Tyler trapped him inside a Boston Crab. The pain was too much for Shayne to bear and he tapped out.

Winner: Tyler Bryant, via pinfall

Post-match, Sara Jean was on hand to interview Tyler.

SARA JEAN

Tyler, you won the match, but if THE FLEX hadn't interfered do you think things would have turned out differently.

TYLER

Baby, I don't deal in if, ands, and buts, I only deal with wins.

THE FLEX

TYLER WINS!

TYLER

Sing it loud, big guy!

RENEE

I'm sorry but he's too arrogant for words.

Back in the Team SCREAM dressing room Sammi is still giddy over her brother Blaine’s win over Alexander The Brutal earlier in the night. Meanwhile, Tanner Neptune preps for his upcoming U.S. Title bout joined by OAOAST correspondent Terry Taylor and the rest of Team SCREAM.

Terry wants Tanner’s final thoughts going into his match, but Sammi interrupts to gush over Blaine’s big win.

TERRY

It was very impressive, but this is Tanner’s interview time.

SAMMI

Oh right. Sorry. But did you see--

JO-JO

(annoyed)

Yes!

BTK

You’ve reminded us about a thousand times.

SAMMI

Happy news deserved to be shared! But really, most guys would’ve rolled over and died. Not my Blaine though. He’s a true Modern Day Gladiator and my champion.

TANNER

Like I’ll be after tonight. As a matter of fact, I’d like to have you ringside for my match. You know, for good luck. Like you bring Blaine.

BLAINE

It’s more than luck, man.

SAMMI

Gee, Tanner, I’d like to. I really would, but didn’t you see Blaine earlier tonight? Wow. What a win!

TANNER

:(

Oscar offers to accompany Tanner.

TANNER

:what:

No, it’s cool.

(to Sammi)

Hey, maybe we can all go out to celebrate after I win my match and the U.S. Title!

BLAINE & SAMMI

:huh:

SAMMI

Uh, yeah. Sure.

TANNER

(to Terry)

i'm winning tonight! :)

tumblr_nqrac0vlOu1rkiw19o4_1280.png

*** United States Title: Tanner Neptune vs. Logan Mann © w/ Holly ***

No Sammi but plenty of interference from Holly. This brought former U.S. Champion OSCAR FRIBERG ringside to watch his fellow Team SCREAM’er’s back, which Logan didn’t appreciate. In fact, his style became more aggressive after Oscar showed. Tanner could up a fight but his lack of experience, especially in big time matches came back to haunt him as Logan faked a WICKED LEFT HOOK~!, causing Tanner to duck and get planted with a LIBERATION DDT!

COACH

Tanner just got taken to school!

Winner: Logan Mann, via pinfall.

Logan taunted Tanner after the match, pissing off Oscar who quickly put an end to it. Then Logan taunted Oscar because dude’s on top of the world holding championship gold.

tumblr_nqrd90lBoG1rkiw19o1_1280.png

Loco, maniac, sick bitch, psychopath,
Yeah, I'm gonna show you
I'm gonna show you,
Yeah, I'm gonna show you
Mental out my brain, bat shit go insane,
Yeah, I'm gonna show you
I'm gonna show you
Yeah, I'm gonna show you

A giant cut out of Pierette's head appears on stage as “I'm Gonna Show You Crazy” by Bebe Rexha rocks out. As if that wasn't crazy enough, the mouth opens and Pierette herself slides out on her own tounge!

BUFFER
The following match is for the OAOAST Women's Tag Ttitles! Now making her way to the ring, from Val D'Ors, Quebec, Canada, representing THE MENAGERIE, she is THE CINDERELLA FROM THE GARDEN OF SLAUGHTER.....PIERRRETTTTE SAAAIINNNNT NEERRDDDDDREGAAAARDDD!

“BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

RENEE
Well, give the devil her due, Pierette went to Sophie and came up with a heck of a women's tag title match for tonight.

COACH
I question any one who actually listens to a suggestion from Pierette.

“Ode To Joy” aka Triple H's Blue Blood theme hits with the requiste blue lights flickering and shimmering on the entrance stage. The doors spread apart, to allow a parasol wielding and snobbish expressing, Gretchen Wright to emerge onto the stage. Gretchen takes in the atmosphere, holds her head high and then travels to the ring.

BUFFER
And her partner, from Alexandria, Virginia, THE MONARCH OF POSH.....GRREEEETTTCCCHEEEEN WRRRIIIIIGHHTTTT!

“YYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
These two could make history tonight. All of our women's tag team champions have been unified well oiled machines. This is the first time Pierette and Gretchen have ever teamed.

COACH
And Gretchen doesn't even like Pierette!

Gretchen forces the referee to lift, LIFT, her inside the ring!

I've never so adored you
I'm twisting allegories now
I want to complicate you
Don't let me do this to myself

I'm chasing roller coasters
I've got to have you closer now

Endless romantic stories
You never could control me

Well I never really thought that you'd come tonight
While the crown hangs heavy on either side
Give me one last kiss while we're far too young to die (we're far too young to die).
Far too young to die

Panic at the Disco's “Far Too Young To Die” oozes along and the fans are wild with cheers. Oweners of glowing grins, the tag champions ROLLERBLADE their way to the ring with Archie forced to trot on foot behind them!

BUFFER
And introducing the champions, being accompanied by ARCHIE STUMPLEBOTTOM, they are “THE MOTHER OF DEMONS” CLAR AISLING DELACEY, SABRINA “THE TEENAGE BITCH” OAKHEART...ST.ARCHIBALD'S SCHOOL FOR BADGIRLS!

“YYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Pierette was on twitter today and had this to say about the tag title match:

@PierStNerd
“9e48hwenhjfchneifhiekf. 8R4938u9? #GretchenLivesMatters”

COACH
Good to know Pierette keeps her mind on social justice causes.

DING DING DING

Gretchen and Pierette can't actually figure out a starter for the match.

SABRINA
Hurry! Some of us, Archie, forgot to pee before they came out!

GRETCHEN
Wretched beast, mind your tounge while the adult speaks.

SABRINA
Newsflash, I'm a year younger than you!

GRETCHEN
An decades more foolish. Now hush up

PIERETTE
Tag I'm it!

Yes, Pierette is it as in it who starts the match. The referee forces an annoyed Gretchen to the apron and this match is finally underway. Pier makes a charge for Sabrina but gets flipped over by a hurricanrana! The move throws Pierette into the corner, and she bounces back into a victory roll from The Teenage Bitch!

ONE!

TWO!

Pierette escapes!

RENEE
Sabrina makes this stuff look like a breeze, and she's only seventeen.

Sabrina puts herself off the ropes, but gets flap jacked by Pierette. But this is no problem for Sabrina, as she connects with a powerful dropkick that sends her foe flying!

COACH
That's more like a gale force wind than a breeze.

The tag is applied to Aisling!

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAA!”

ARCHIE
Do well, Aisling!

COACH
How is is this idiot allowed to manage any one with advice like that?

Aisling avoids a leg sweep, then connects with a double stomp that hits Pierette right in her freckled face.

GRETCHEN
Oh for pete's sake!

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

Aisling whips Pierette into the ropes nearest Sabrina, which lets the little Maryland native grab hold of Pierette's red locks and drill her to the mat!

CROWD

SABRINA
I love The Spurs!

“AAAWWWWWWWWWWW!”

COACH
One day she ain't gonna be so cute, and then she's gonna be the top heel on the business.

Aisling exchanges the tag to Sabrina, and once The Teenage Bitch enters the two apply a double front facelock. From there they use a double vertical suplex to put Pierette on the mat.

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Shoulder up!

GRETCHEN
I'd have had a more productive time shaving my head and rolling around in a ditch!

REFEREE JIM BUTTON
I like bald headed bitches who know how to get dirty.

GRETCHEN
You'll keep your distance, lest you'll want to keep to your grave!

Sabrina looks her for her signature rolling arm wrench inside cradle, but Pierette manages an escape. Moving fast she goes after Sabrina, but gets caught with a spinning wheel kick!

SABRINA
I'm sorry for being rude, Gretchen. Handshake?

GRETCHEN
I suppose there is minimal harm or risk to my health in touching your skin. Very well

SABRINA
Boobies!

GRETCHEN
Gah! To be treated like a common harlot!

Gretchen's consternation has helped Pierette who performs a running block buster on Sabrina!

RENEE
Gingercide!

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout!

Pirette kisses Gretchen on the hand for a tag!

GRETCHEN
I shall now become an amputee.

Rather than cut off her hand, The Monarch of Posh enters the ring and delivers a series of elbow drops to Sabrina. After those conclude she whips her into the corner. Sabrina manages to duck a lariat, and then tries to haul down Gretchen with a back slide.

GRETCHEN
Perish the thought!

Using a surge of strength Gretchen flips Sabrina all the way over and lands her right in front of her.

SABRINA
Yikes!

More yikes come as Gretchen hits Sabrina with a snap powerslam!

RENEE
A move just like her brother!

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Aisling breaks up the pin!

The Granddaughter of Darkness whips Gretchen into the ropes, and a recovered Sabrina hammers CW's sister with a slide tackle!

RENEE
Bitches Be Tripping!

The Monarch of Posh is pulled to her feet and whipped into the ropes, where a blind tag is made by Pierette. The red head diva then sails over her partner with a cross body block, but Sabrina dives beneath the attack and Pierette crashes into the mat!

COACH
That's a bad miss right there. Can't always be taking those risks.

Sabrina bounces off the ropes, using a handspring back elbow to smash Pierette in the face!

SABRINA
Hey, you guys, this girl's a major pedophile!

ARCHIE
Sabrina, you shouldn't lie about people like that!

SABRINA
I'm swwwwworrrry.

“AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW!”

Sabrina gives the tag to Aisling, and the champions continue to roll. Pierette is forced into the corner, and Aisling whips Sabrina in who hits a biiiiiiig splash! Pierette stumbles forward and is blasted with a running shining wizard to her chest!

“YYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Demon's Never Die And Girls Never Lie!

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout before the three!

Pierette is stashed into a standing head scissors and swept onto Aisling's shoulders. Yet, Aisling can't use any move as Pierette flips out the hold. The zany redhead then rolls forward with a koppou kick that sends Aisling flying all the way into her corner!

RENEE
That's some kind of kick!

Sabrina makes a tag, desperate to stop Pierette from getting to her corner. She rushes over and hooks onto Pierette's leg.

SABRINA
No tags for you!

But Pierette counters with a dragon whip kick! That move floors Sabrina and allows Pierette to get the tag to Gretchen!

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Sabrina makes a charge for Gretchen, but gets turned into a Northern Lights Suplex with a bridge!

ONE!

TWO!

The kickout!

Sabrina rolls upright and puts herself off the ropes, using that speed to nail Gretchen with a spinning kick that turns her head over heels!

SABRINA
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Gretchen with the kickout!

Sabrina pulls Gretchen upright, but gets a shock when CW”s sister unleashes a torrent of knife edge chops against Sabrina. The Teenage Bitch fights back, but Gretchen is able to hit her with a surprse step up DDT!

RENEE
Blue Blood Letting!

GRETCHEN
Ha-ha!
gretchen9happy.gif

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Aisling yanks Gretchen out of the pin!

PIERETTE
The Cinderella From The Garden of Slaughter attacks!

Pierette does attack with a lairat, but misses Aisling and winds up.

GRETCHEN
You nincompoop!

Aisling goes on the attack, hammering Pierette with body blows. She hits her hard enough to whip her into the ropes and then sends her tumbling overhead with a back body drop!

RENEE
So much for the garden of slaughter.

Aisling takes a run at Pierette, but Gretchen is right there to kick her legs out from under her! The move shifts Aisling's trajectory so much so that she sails through the middle ropes and right of the ring!

ARCHIE

Left by herself Sabrina rushes at Gretchen and begins executing a tilt a whirl head scissors. Yet the move doesn't get completed as Gretchen throws her off! Sabrina hits stomach first on the mat, but has the strength to pull herself upright. Alas she pulls herself into a front facelock by Gretchen. The blue blood Hottie then hoits the champion in the air and performs a fisherman's gordbuster!

“OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

RENEE
Just Charge It!

Gretchen hooks the legs for the cover....

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

CROWD
THREE!

SABRINA KICKSOUT!

BUT ITS TOO LATE!

DING DING DING

BUFFER
Your winners and new OAOAST Women's Tag Team Champions....GRETCHEN WRIGHT and PIERETTE SAINT NERDREGARD!

RENEE
Holy cow, we have new champions!

PIERETTE
The Gretchenator Gretcheninates the competition!

Pierette runs circles in celebration about the ring, so delighted is she to be a tag team champion. That's when it settles in for Gretchen that she's now stuck with Pierette for a partner!

COACH
I think Gretchen might be having champions remorse.

Gretchen gets her half of the belts and tries to make a hasty escape from Pierette. But her annoying partner is right on her and poor Gretchen has no choice but to pose for pictures with her.

RENEE
Those two should make...interesting champs.

*** Tag Team Title: The Army of 1 Nation w/ Judge Dudd vs. Hood Again © w/ Marcellus ***

As the challengers music played, the tag champs sprinted ringside thinking the Ao1N were gonna emerge out from under the ring just as they did a couple of weeks ago on HeldDOWN~! But nobody was there. Instead they were greeted in the aisle way by Judge Dudd.

Now in the ring, HA asked where her boys were. At that moment the Ao1N REPELLED FROM THE CEILING commando style and ambushed the champs. Initially caught off-guard by the sneak attack, HA rallied back and what was scheduled to be a regular tag match turned into a free for all as both teams brawled in and out of the ring.

COACH

It’s turned into a war out there!

Although the situation has gotten somewhat out of hand, this is still a title match on PPV so the ref decides to let things play out rather than call for a double DQ. Eventually HA hit the ISOLATED INCIDENT on Eagle Eye to retain the gold.

Winners: Hood Again, via pinfall.

angleslam06.jpg

THE HOTTEST EVENT OF THE SUMMER RETURNS

AUGUST 31

tumblr_nqrac0vlOu1rkiw19o5_1280.png

***The XFL Vs Bohemoth***

RENEE
The stakes in this match are HUGE.

COACH
No dizzy. If Bohemoth wins The All XFL Team must disband, but if The XFL wins then Bohemoth gets no world title shots until 2017 unless he wins a Money In The Bank match or a Lethal Rumble.

The match started with an INTENSE staredown between the two superstars of the industry.

“YOU BOTH SUCK! YOU BOTH SUCK! YOU BOTH SUCK!”

Bohemoth and The XFL engaged in harsh trash talk with one another that was picked up over the mic.

BOHEMOTH
Your whole steez in done, you're done!

THE XFL
I just getting started. Just getting started ruining your life!

That led the two men to go into a full scale war with brutal punches aimed at one another. Though XFL isn't a small man he couldn't match Bohemoth and was lariated over the ropes!

BOHEMOTH
I'm THE MAN!

The XFL returned to the ring and took a solid beating from Bohemoth. But when Bo tried for a body slam, Xavier slipped out and proceeded to go on the attack He walloped Bohemoth with kicks and chops and got a two count off a double arm DDT. The XFL then showed off some high flying skill with a top rope leg drop on his rival!

RENEE
These guys are going all out tonight!

Bohemoth shrugged off the pain and went right back on the attack, and overpowered The XFL. In fact he hit The XFL with such a stiff lariat that he left his foe with a bloody nose.

BOHEMOTH
A broken nose! You're gonna look in the mirror and remember that nose is the reason I was able everything from you!

A spinebuster caused The XFL immense pain and the cover was made....

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

The XFL called upon his strength and countered a Bohemoth powerbomb with a back body drop!

BOHEMOTH

Bo tossed another stiff lariat but missed and The XFL went through the uprights for three! Now it was Bohemoth's nose busted and bleeding.

THE XFL
YAAAASSS BITCH!

Spurred on by the sight of blood, The XFL went to work on Bohemoth attacking him no less than three German suplexes.

RENEE
Xavier's like a shark who sniffs blood in the water.

Bohemoth fought out a fourth German attempt, and then drilled his foe with a gutwrench powerbomb...

ONE!

TWO!

Another kickout!

BOHEMOTH
What the hell is wrong with you, referee?! Count faster!

Bohemoth went for another pin, but still only got a two. He brought The XFL into the air to try for a press slam, but Xaver slipped out of the hold. Bohemoth turned around and received a boot in the gut, followed by a stunning and even crowd popping Long Bomb!

RENEE
Wow!

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!!

Winner: The XFL, via pinfall

This was The XFL's super bowl moment and he sunk to his knees and praised the lord for his victory.

RENEE
The All XFL Team will keep rolling!

Now, The XFL has to turn to showboating over his foe.

THE XFL
2017 is a mighty long time, Bo, hope Remy gonna give you that 24/7 title shot. :lol:

tumblr_nqrac0vlOu1rkiw19o2_1280.png

Night falls!

DARKER EACH TIME!

Let me tell you a story

You turn over to sleep

I hold my breath till the morning

1000 Nights!

And I'm still crying!

1000 Nights!

And I'm still trying!

1000 Nights!

And I'm still crying!

1000 Nights!

And I'm still trying!

Ooooohhhh!

I don't know what to do to please you!

Ooooohhhh!

The 80's inpsired synth beats of 1000 Nights booms to life and the fans rise to their feet with plenty of postive things to scream.

RENEE

Here she comes, Coach! Bobbi's on her way!

Sexy as she wants to be, the freshly turned eighteen year old hottie crawls onto the stage with a violet held between her teeth. A come hither look is aimed at the camera and plenty of people do some sort of coming just from that!

BUFFER

The following contest is for the OAOAST Women's Title! Introducing the challenger, from Seattle, Washington, she represents SUNRISE....”ASSCAKE” BOBBI CHEEESSEEECAAAAKKE!

“YYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE

This is what a Hottie dreams about, winning the OAOAST Women's Title at one of the hugest shows of the year!

COACH

But somewhere The Keyboard Warriors lurk.

RENEE

Coach, that's like if you said somewhere a bunch of ants lurk.

There's a handsome babyfaced black male in the front row, who looks suspiciously familiar! He's such a damn handsome devil that Bobbi hands him her flower and plants a kiss on his cheek.

COACH

Bobbi's beat Malaysia, but can she get the title off the longest running champion in the OAOAST?

RENEE

I'm excited to find out!

Stand on the bar, stomp your feet, start clapping

Got a real good feeling something bad about to happen

Miranda Lambert's “Something Bad” pours its country stylings into the arena and fans erupt with disgust. White lights flash onto the stage and shimmering golden and purple lolipops hang around the arena, and Sugar BelleFlair, attired in a gaudy gold robe, twirls out with Phecda and Al Houd behind her.

BUFFER

And the champion! Being accompanied by PHECDA and AL HOUD, she is from Lexington, Kentucky, representing PRETTY YOUNG MONEY....”THE NATURE GIRL” SUGAR BELLEFLLLAIIIRRRR!

RENEE

Honestly, who would have thought Sugar would be holding a championship belt longer than any one in the OAOAST? But here we are today with Sugar gunning for another successful title defense.

In the ring Phecda and Al Houd carefully pull down Sugar's robe, allowing the dimunitive champion to step forward with a Flair strut.

DING DING DING

RENEE

Sugar's defied the odds and the experts to hang onto her women's title since October, but she's never faced anyone like Bobbi before! But, I think we've all learned not to count Sugar down.

Sugar wants a simple test of strength first, which Bobbi gives her. It isn't much of a test for Bobbi as she breaks Sugar down then sucks her into a front facelock.

BOBBI

Your hair smells gooooooood!

SUGAR

Lemmme go!

Sugar falls to her knees, hoping to escape the attack. But all that happens is that Bobbi starts spining like a draddle on top of her body.

SUGAR

Knock it off, ya punk!

RENEE

Now, that's showwomanship!

Suagr does manage an escape, and is fit to be tied. She gets a measure of revenge, by acting fast and snagging Bobbi into crossface!

RENEE

A nice new move from Sugar.

SUGAR

She's qutting!

RENEE

Uh, now she's not.

Far from being pained by this attack, Bobbi gets off on it and starts purring within Sugar's clutches.

SUGAR

Pervert!

Sugar tries her hardest to keep Bobbi within the hold, but the much stronger teenager breaks free of the attack. Wanting Sugar to feel her breasts on hers, Bobbi mashes the tits together with a lateral press that the referee counts...

ONE!

Kickout!

Suagr finds her way upright, lowers her head and makes a charge for Bobbi. But Asscake leapfrogs her and the women's champion is forced to run the ropes. She comes back and hits a hurricanrana, expect the problem is Bobbi carthweels to a safe landing!

SUGAR

What the hay?

The next charge from The Nature Girl is avoided, so Sugar tries to get some revenge by springboarding off the ropes with a crossbody block. Problem is, Bobbi counters this into a powerslam!

The cover...

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout!

BOBBI

Prepare for rape.

SUGAR

POLICE!

BOBBI

My bad.

bobbi8quotes.gif

“Reluctant but consensual sex.”

Deciding to take the fight to Bobbi, Sugar launches a lariat at her head. However, Asscake captures hold of her arm and sucks into a the submission hell of an armbar!

RENEE

That's Oscar's Crowbar!

SUGAR

AIIIEEEEEE!

BOBBI

That's right, stupid cunt, scream for Asscake!

Phecda is on hand to push the ropes forward, allowing Sugar a thankfully easy escape.

“BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOO!” The San Antonio fans are not happy with Phecda.

Bobbi isn't pleased with Phecda interfering and steps onto the ring apron the confront him. This proves to be a mistake as Sugar latches onto her hair from behind. That proves to be a mistake as Bobbi enjoys the hair pulling!

SUGAR

Pervert!

Bobbi sits herself out, using her own hair to drive Sugar's arm into the ring ropes! Screaming in pain, Sugar falls backwards, and her situation is made worse when Bobbi hits her with a hilo!

COACH

This has been seen before. Sugar's a slow starter, but she always finishes with a win.

An Irish whip sends Sugar into the ropes, and when she comes back she's cursed with an inverted atomic drop. Hobbled Sugar, curses her luck while watching Bobbi hit the cables. A Sugar clothesline is avoided by a baseball slide, and then Bobbi pops up to nail her foe with a breath robbing lung blower!

“ASSCAKE! ASSCAKE! ASSCAKE!” the impressed Texans sing her praises.

A cover....

ONE!

TWO!

The kickout by Sugar!

Bobbi starts to work Sugar into another arm bar, but this time Al Houd clips her foot!

AL HOUD

You're not getting that women's title. Sorry, young lady.

BOBBI

I'll be getting the woman's title and a ten inch strap on in all your butts!

bobbi9whatever.gif

The Nature Girl comes up from behind and uses the distraction to toss Bobbi face first into the top turnbuckle post. Liking that attack, she smashes Bobbi's pretty face into the turnbuckle a second time!

SUGAR

Let's see if any John wants to buy ya with a busted face!

But alas its Sugar getting a busted face thanks to Bobbi smacking her with a back elbow. The champion stumbles about, until Bobbi seizes hold of her hands. Then Bobbi's horny, hot lips find their way into a suction on Sugar's index and middle fingers for a furious wonderful sucking!

SUGAR

GET OFF ME! LET ME GO!

Bobbi does indeed let Sugar go over turning her with side belly to belly suplex! From there she quickly wheels into another arm bar!

SUGAR

Ahhhhhhh!

RENEE

Bobbi really going after that arm.

SUGAR

Help me, you morons!

Phecda and Al Houd reach into the ring and pull against Bobbi's grip to yank Sugar into the ropes!

“THROW THEM OUT! THROW THEM OUT! THROW THEM OUT!” the San Antonio fans order the referee.

And the official does just that, tossing Phecda and Al Houd out of the match!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

AL HOUD

What?! What?! Bullshit!

Phecda starts to slide into the ring, which leaves Bobbi no choice but to kick him in head!

PHECDA

FUCK!

“YYYYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

But trouble arises for Bobbi, when Sugar yanks her down with a handufl of tights and a school girl!

ONE!

TWO!

Bobbi escapes the pin!

Sugar hurries upright, but Bobbi hurries upright as well and kicks her in the arm!

SUGAR

Dang it! Dang it!

Taking hold of her rival's bad arm, Asscake whips her into a corner. She follows in with a charge, but gets backed away by a raised boot. After taking a moment to catch her breath, Sugar goes after her title challenger. Unfortunatley for her, Bobbi catches her with a spinning bodyslam that leaves her on her back. Taking to the air, Bobbi tries for a senton, but Sugar desperately rolls out the way and Bobbi hits the canavas full force!

RENEE

Crash and burn for Bobbi!

Gritting her teeth, Sugar pulls Bobbi upright and sends her off into the ropes. The challenger comes back looking for a hurricanrna, but Sugar catches her in a powerbomb position. This is of great delight for Bobbi!

BOBBI

Yes! Smell that pussy!

sexy-kylie9.gif

Wildly freaked out, Sugar releases Bobbi in a panic. Taking advantage of this, Asscake runs at Sugar, who manages a deadly counter with a superkick!

“OOOHHHHHHHH!”

RENEE

Nice superkick by Sugar, that could turn the tables!

A swift jump puts the women's champion on the top turnbuckle and the fans are buzzing with anticipation. The Nature Girl then flings herself backwards, using a moonsault to land squarely on Bobbi!

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Shoulder up!

Bobbi rolls to the outside, a wise move to get herself some space from a resurrgent Sugar.

SUGAR

You ain't gettin' away that easily!

Speed is built up on the ropes, enough speed that Sugar propels herself forward and smashes Bobbi with a suicide dive through the ropes! The teenage Hotties collapse to the mat with the fans wowed by Sugar's aerial display.

COACH

You were right, Renee, the tables have been turned.

SUGAR

You like that boys?

sugar9sexy999.gif

COACH

Hell yeah!

RENEE

She's young enough to be your granddaughter!

Sugar pushes Bobbi into the ring, then climbs up herself. The fans root Bobbi to her feet, but they'd have been better off telling her to stay down; the second he rises Sugar hits a springboard cross body block to push her into a lateral press....

ONE!

TWO!

Bobbi brings the shoulder up!

“LET'S GO ASSCAKE! LET'S GO ASSCAKE! LET'S GO ASSCAKE!”

COACH

Sugar don't even need Phecda and Al Houd. She might need even need the Keyboard Warriors.

RENEE

No one needs those goofballs, Coach.

The Nature Girl backs up to the second rope, and motions for the finish. With the fans jeering her, little Sugar leaps off with a second rope body splash. But all she gets is the ground due to Bobbi rolling to the side!

SUGAR

Ow! Ow! Man!

Sugar rolls out the ring, hollering and yelling for her misery. The fans don't much care about Sugar and instead urge Bobbi to go on the attack. Asscake decides to follow orders and springs upwards. Her long legs carry her to the corner, and she uses the top turnbuckle to propel herself over to hit Sugar with a powerful shooting star plancha!

“YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE

I'm loving that!

COACH

Damn, any more moves like that and longest title reign in the OAOAST is coming to an end.

Bobbi backs into the ring and takes time to recover her strength. On the outside, Sugar struggles to do the same. Seeing her loooooong title reign slipping away, The Nature Girl makes a painful climb onto the ring apron. But as she goes to step into the ring, Bobbi hits her with a running dropkick! A yelp of anguish escapes Sugar's lips and she sags to the apron.

RENEE

That was a nasty kick!

Bobbi pulls Sugar into the ring, and then hooks the leg for the cover....

ONE!

TWO!

The kickout!

With a grip on her foe's wrist Bobbi twists her into an arm wrench that smacks the sore limb over Bobbi's shoulder. Sugar doesn't have a moment to register the pain before she's hurled into the ropes. Somehow she turns the tide, as she leaps into Bobbi and executes a textbook wheelbarrow bulldog!

RENEE

Sugar pulling out the stops with one of her signature moves!

Bobbi is sent into the ropes, and then caught with a face hurting drop toe hold from her foe. Then Sugar shows some lucha ability with La Magistral cradle!

ONE!

TWO!

Bobbi escapes the pin!

Taking hold of Bobbi inside a front facelock, Suagr quickly wheels back with a snap suplex!

SUGAR

Yer toast, Cheezewhiz!

Sugar climbs onto the top turnbuckle with the fans giving her heated jeers. Next, the world champion falls upon Bobbi with a Savage style elbow drop!

SUGAR

Toast, Cheesewhiz!

COACH

Can you toast cheesewhiz?

Watching with grey eyes, Sugar sees Bobbi come to a groggy kneeling position. She then goes for her kneeling hurricanrana finisher, but Bobbi pushes her off. So stunned is Sugar she doesn't defend herself and gets clocked with a rising uppercut from Bobbi!

Suddenly we hear the sound of a KEYBOARD being typed on!

SUGAR

Hehhee! Here come my warriors!

BIIIING!

And a tweet appears on screen!

@keyboardwarriorffical: Bobbi offends us. #offense #notcool #BobbiCheesecake

SUGAR

WHAT? THAT'S IT?!

BOBBI

Yep, that's it.

SUGAR

Oh poopie.

Sugar resigns herself to defeat, her eyes glazing her over, her shoulders slumping, and her mind knowing the longest title reign in the OAOAST is at its end. Bobbi drills her with a fall away Samoan Drop to help make it official.

RENEE

Fifty Shades of Purple!

The cover....

CROWD

ONE!

CROWD

TWO!

CROWD

THREE!

DING DING DING

BUFFER

Your winner and NEW OAOAST WOMEN'S CHAMPION.....BOBBI CHEESECAKE!

”YYYYEYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE

She did it! Bobbi really did it!

Gold and purple confetti rains from the ceiling, joining with the sold out Texas crowd in saluting Bobbi's title victory!

RENEE

Bobbi has her first OAOAST title!

The official hands over the women's title to Bobbi, who looks at it as though it were a pot of solid gold!

COACH

But, Sugar lost. The longest title reign in the OAOAST...

RENEE

Is over!

The entire brothel of Sunrise hits the ring to celebrate with their victorious friend. December and Annagret hoist Bobbi into the air so that she may show off her title to the adoring audience.

SUNSHINE YUKINO

No special discounts! People pay more for you!

BOBBI

Cool, a raise!

SUNSHINE YUKINO

I not say raise!

BOBBI

Awwwww man!

tumblr_nqrac0vlOu1rkiw19o3_1280.png

BUFFER
The following contest is a tag team MAINEVENT! If The Kingdom wins King Landon will be OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion, but if Chicks Over Dicks win, then Queen Esther will be released for captivity.

Queen Esther currently resides in a cage at ring side, trying her hardest to wear a brave face.

RENEE
Hold tight, Esther!

Tearing me apart with words you wouldn't say,
And suddenly tomorrow's a moment washed away.
'Cause I don't have a reason, and you don't have the time,
But we both keep on waiting for something we won't find.

The light on the horizon was brighter yesterday,
With shadows floating over, the scars begin to fade.
We said it was forever but then it slipped away,
Standing at the end of the final masquerade.

The final masquerade!

The boo birds are loud and vulgar as “Final Masquerade” by Linkin Park hits and red and gold lights fall over the arena. Standing in union are the regal pairing, of Lord Northstar and King Landon Maddix. Positioned behind them is the less regal but no less dangerous, Ser Felix Strutter.

BUFFER
Now making their way to the ring, being accompanied by SER FELIX STRUTTER, they are LORD NORTHSTAR, KING LANDON MADDIX, first of his name, king of the OAOAST, king of Spain.....THE KIIINGGDDOOOOMMMMMMM!

“BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

RENEE
I know we've got a whole Galaxy hoping these guys get what's coming to them! Kidnapping Queen Esther was so wrong!

COACH
I admit it was extreme, but COD forced King Landon into this. They're partly to blame.

King Landon gives a dreadful sneer to both Esther and the fans. While the Queen shudders, the fans deluge him with taunts and insults, not befitting royalty that's for sure.

All the leaves a brown and the sky is grey
I've been for a walk on a winters` day
If I didn't tell her I could leave today
California dreamin` on such a winters day
On such a winters day, on such a winters day

With Sia's “Calfiornia Dreaming” come a raucous ovation from the sold out audience! Red and yellow pyo pillars slide down the stage to explode into a pink pyro wall, and inside the smoke are Chicks Over Dicks! Krista twirls Alix into her arms, and the OAOAST World Champion blows a kiss that leads red lips to pop up on screen!

BUFFER
And their opponents, from Los Angeles, California, they are record holding SEVEN TIME OAOAST World Tag Team Champions....”MISS CALIFORNIA” KRISTA ISADORA DUNCAN, and the reigning and defending OAOAST WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION ALIX MARIA SPEZIA....CHICKS OVER DIIICCCKKKS!

“YYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Time to get pumped up! Chicks Over Dicks are here!

The girls rush over to Queen Esther and give her heartfelt reassurance that they're going to get her out of this predicament.

COACH
Its double trouble for COD though, they have to release Esther and defend Alix's world title.

DING DING DING

KING LANDON
The queen is mine!

KRISTA
The genital warts culture I'm going to cram up your skinny white ass is yours, but the queen is ours.

King Landon charges for Krista with a forearm, but gets avoided and falls into the corner.

KRISTA
Boobie Bombs deploy!

The boobie bombs strike true and leave Landon dizzie and staggering out of the corner. His blond foe puts herself off the ropes and connects with a soccer slide tackle that hits him rather high in the knees.

RENEE
There's a red card!

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

King Landon with the kickout!

An irish whip effort is reversed by Landon and Krista is tossed into the ropes. The King makes the error of lowering his head, which allows Krista to latch onto his noir hair!

KING LANDON
MY HAIR!

Using that full grip, Miss Claifornia slings Landon across the ring into the Chicks Over Dicks corner. Then she applies the tag to the world champion!

“YYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Alix has the double pressure of having her world title be on the line.

The girls hurl King Landon into the ropes, and when he comes back they snap off a pair of drop kicks that dump him to the mat! Agonized, King Landon rolls to the outside to the safe arms of Ser Felix Strutter.

KRISTA
Spoon on your own time!

Dismounting the ring apron, Krista opens a Ned Blancahrd style can of whup ass on Ser Felix and King Landon. So lethal are her attacks that she winds up knocking both knight and king into the stands.

KRISTA
Fifty bucks to anyone who exposes their shriveled up cocks.

King Landon and Ser Felix fight to their feet, but fail to notice Alix far down the ring apron. The world champion sprints forward, leaps from the ring apron, tumbles over and hits a cannonball plancha over the guardrail into the stands onto her foes!

”HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!”

KRISTA
No, holy fuck!

RENEE
I've never seen anything like that in my whole life!

COACH
Only in the OAOAST, baby!

Quite pleased with herself, Alix dumps Landon over the guardrail and moves him back into the ring. There she makes the pin..

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

Lord Northstar breaks up the pin!

“BBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

KRISTA
I know we're supposed to be LGBT siblings, but seriously, fuck off.

And with that Krista pitches Lord Northstar over the ropes and out of the ring! Depsite the sudden removal, Northstar lands on his feet. Seething, her climbs onto the ring apron, only to get drilled in the jaw by a running high knee from Krista! The former HeldDOWN GM tumbles to the floor, his defeat celebrated by the crowd.

RENEE
Chicks Over Dicks are firing on all cylinders, aren't they, Coach?

COACH
Its a marathon not a sprint. But it might be a short marathon.

The King clubs the world champion from behind, and then tries to accost her into a back suplex set up. Alix however uses an elbow that hits hard enough to knock King Landon to the ground. The native of Spain takes a swipe at Alix's knees, but she back flips over! Then to add to his misery she slams a dropkick directly into his face!

Another cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Shoulder up!

After rolling away, King Landon uses the ropes to pull himself upright. But, Alix stays on him and wallops his chest with knife edge chops. She does enough damage that she's able to weaken him and dump him to the mat with a snap DDT. Yet before she can pin him, Ser Felix is on the ring apron.

ALIX
I see you, token black man!
amylandeckerhouseoflies.gif

Felix didn't do much but he does let get Northstar get the tag to King Landon to give the King a respite.

RENEE
I don't know if I'd wanna throw down with any of my exes.

Northstar comes off the top rope and uses a missile dropkick to push Alix to the mat. Yet that's the least impressve of his moves as he promtply shows off with a standing shooting star press!

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Shoulder up before the three!

The Stellar Evolution hurls Alix into the ropes and then drills her with a spinning back elbow on her return. The Hollywood Bad Girl looks to get up but she's seized inside a front facelock by her ex-fiance. From there Northstar lifts her over and dumps her onto the ring apron.

LORD NORTHSTAR
The queen belongs to the king.

KING LANDON
Well said!

Alix disagrees and springboards back into the ring to connect with a heel kick! Then, just for the hell of it, she knocks King Landon off his perch with a leaping back elbow!

“ALIX! ALIX! ALIX!”

COACH
You can't do that to royalty!

The Hollywood Bad Girl heads to her corner and tags in Krista!

“YYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Upon entering the ring, Krista feeds Lord Northstar the leg, which allows her to come around with a skull shatering enziguri!

KRISTA
Boo this queen! Throw shit at him!

And people really do throw shit.

KRISTA
Ah!
boobs-fish.gif

ALIX
Maybe its just me, but something is fishy!

KRISTA
Grrrr!

Ignoring Alix's bad puns for the now, Krista sucks her foe into the makings of her twist of fate signature attack. However, the Stellar Evolution powers out of the hold. He then scores a huge attack with a swinging triangle arm neckbreaker!

“OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!”

RENEE
Seismic Wave!

In the cage, Queen Esther is a panic and watches with dismay as Lord Northstar is able to make the tag to King Landon.

“KING OF BITCHES! KING OF BITCHES! KING OF BITCHES!”

KING LANDON
King Landon FIRST OF HIS NAME! KING OF THE OAOAST, KING OF MADRID, KING OF YOOOOOUUU!

“BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOO”

Grabbing hold of Krista by her golden-brown hair, King Landon bashes her face into the top turnbuckle. But, Krista has no desire to see her money maker get injured and and elbows him away. Still, Landon comes forward and plants a hard kick in her ribs. This stuns the eight time world champion, and King Landon curses her with a sliced bread number two!

QUEEN ESTHER
Oh dear oh me!

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Foot on the ropes!

King Landon shoots the referee a glare over the failed count.

RENEE
What does King Landon want the referee to do? Act like the ropes don't exist?

The King pulls Krista upright and then delivers a short arm forearm that sags her to her knees. Off the ropes, the two time world champion goes and then delivers a crushing low flying superkick!

“OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!”

COACH
Did you hear the impact on that one!

RENEE
I'm sort of hoping I never hear it again.

Rooted on by Ser Felix and only Ser Felix, King Landon applies the tag to Lord Northstar.

“BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

King Landon stretches out his knee, and Lord Northstar completes the double team by body slam Krista onto his leige's knee. As Landon clears out, the cover is made....

ONE!

TWO!

Krista makes the kickout!

“LET'S GO KRISTA! LET'S GO KRISTA! LET'S GO KRISTA!” the fans sing.

Northstar pulls Krista upright and stabs her in the stomch with a boot. He seeks out an X-Factor, but Krista shocks him by leaping up and hitting an X-factor of her own!

COACH
Move thief!

RENEE
That's one crime no one will prosecute. Nice work, Krista!

Though pained and hurt, Krista crawls towards her corner, and eventually is able to make the hot tag with Alix!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Alix runs into the ring with eyes on Lord Northstar. But, its King Landon who poses the real threat and he surprises her with a top rope forearm!

RENEE
What?! No way!

The King stashes Alix into a standing headscissors with an underhook. With the Texans jeering him he swings Alix up and powers her to the mat with a Tiger Driver!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Alix's face goes slack, and Lord Northstar has enough sense to crawl atop her for a pin....

ONE!

TWO!

No! Alix with the kickout!

QUEEN ESTHER
Huzzah!

“HUZZAH! HUZZAH! HUZZAH!”

Lord Northstar deicedes his fresh king would be better served in the match and gives him the tag. Rather than enter the ring, King Landon ascends to the top turnbuckle.

KING LANDON
I AM YOUR KING!

“BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Our King sails off the top with a forg splash that bombs across Alix's chest!

The official gets into position to count the fall....

ONE!

TWO!

Alix with the kickout!

“LET'S GO ALIX! LET'S GO ALIX! LET'S GO ALIX!”

KING LANDON
Let's DIE Alix! Die! Die! Die!

King Landon batters Alix with stomps, before picking her up and executing a body slam. With Alix down, King Landon makes the tag with Lord Northstar.

RENEE
These two aren't afraid to keep switching places, are they.

Lord Northstar climbs to the top turnbuckle, eyes narrowed and focused on Alix. The fans get a sight as he flings himself through the air with a shooting star press. They also get another delight as Alix rolls out of the way!

COACH
That miss could cost The Kingdom bad!

Alix may be in poor shape, but nothing is going to stop her from getting to her corner. With the fans support and cheers, the world champion reaches Krista for a second hot tag!

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Ser Felix tugs on Krista's leg, trying her best to prevent her entry into the ring. Miss California pushes him back but knows that's not enough to prevent him from intefering, so she uses an Asai moonsault to totally wipe him out!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

The eight time world champion is a bitch on fire as she climbs onto the ring apron and then slings herself into the ring to drill King Landon with a second rope assisted spear!

RENEE
Wow, she's like a super hero!

COACH
Super Krista!

KRISTA
(to Northstar)
I'm coming for you fuckface
boobs-crawling-forward.gif

RENEE
If you're gonna get knocked out, its best that's your final image.

Krista leaps at Northstar with a KIDology, but not only does she shove her off, he pushes her into the rear waist lock of King Landon.

QUEEN ESTHER
Goodness me!

Not to worry, Queen Esther, as Krista spins behind Landon and uses a dropsault to push him into Lord Nortshatr! Both men topple to the mat, with Landon on all fours and Northstar in a sitting position. A devilish grin fills Krista's gorgeous face, and she leaps off Landon's back to soar at Northstar and bash his face with a running-flying knee!

“HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!”

RENEE
Chicks Over Dicks pulling out all the stops tonight!

The cover....

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

Lord Northstar with the kickout!

Krista hits the ropes, looking to use her running vertical knee finish on her foe. But just as she's about to connect King Landon pulls his vassal out of the way!

COACH
That's a great king right there!

The duo of Northstar and King Landon grab hold of Krista and then power her into the ground with a double back suplex! From there Lord Northstar makes the pin....

ONE!

TWO!

Alix breaks up the pin!

“YYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Lord Northstar throws a lariat at Alix, that she expertly ducks. Coming up behind him, Ally Cat nails him with a zig-zag!

“YYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
The Sweetie!

ALIX
BOOTYTIME~!

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

ALIX

booty%20%2835%29.gif

Alix doesn't get to perform any moonsault thanks to King Landon hurling her through the ropes and to the outside!

“BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOO!”

The King departs the ring, but does not bother to attack Alix. Rather he goes to retrieve his royal scepter. But not only does he do that, he also removes Queen Esther from the cage.

QUEEN ESTHER
Get your hands off me!

KING LANDON
Be silent before I remove your tounge!

QUEEN ESTHER
Help!

KING LANDON
No help! None! I will beat you because you are mine and I beat that which is mine! You! I hurt you!

A massive cheer goes up from the fans, for attired in an ARM CAST is none other than a hard charging Ser Timothy Cash!

RENEE
Look! Look!

Ser Timothy obliterates Landon's facial structure with his cast, knocking him fully out with such impact that the King loses control of his BOWELS!

“HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!”

RENEE
Truer words have never been spoken.

Lord Northstar sees the end is at end, but can't accept. He takes a run at Krista, who effortlessy dodges him. Alix catches onto him and spikes his neck against the top rope, which sends him staggering back into the running vertical knees of Miss California!

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE
Lightning On My Feet!

The pivotal cover....

CROWD
ONE!

CROWD
TWO!

CROWD
THREEE!

DING DING DING

BUFFER
Your winners....CHICKS OVER DICKS, and still OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion....ALIX MARIA SPEZIA!

RENEE
Queen Esther goes free, everyone!

The queen may be happy to be free, but she's still a queen, so he calmly and with great gait walks to COD for a reunion.

KRISTA
Come and get that loving, bitch!

COD aren't queens and so they give Queen Esther a huge, huge, welcoming hug within their amrs.

QUEEN ESTHER
:)

On the outside, Tim Cash gives the legendary handshakes to the fans, and soaks in their appreciation for his work.

COACH
That dude got tossed out a window!

RENEE
You can't keep a good man down!

Queen Esther raises the hands of Chicks Over Dicks into the air, a true happy ending to this fairytale!

© 2015 OAOAST Entertainment