OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 6/10/2015

Chanel #99

OVER 200 COUNTRIES IN 10 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES-
-TO MORE THEN TEN MILLION VIEWERS EACH WEEK-
-THE OAOAST THE WORLD WIDE LEADER IN PARODY ENTERTAINMENT-

BROADCAST IN OAOAST 3D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZVoq2SZfu0

RENEE

The OAOAST had made its way to your TV screen for OAOAST HeldDOWN! Its one of the most physical nights we've ever had in the OAOAST. Ladies and gentlemen, I am Renee Young and this is Da Coach!

TONIGHT'S MAINEVENT

OAO TAG TITLES

HOOD AGAIN VS CHRIST AIR EXPRESS

COACH

Damn, that's one hell of a mainevent we're giving away for free.

All the leaves a brown and the sky is grey
I've been for a walk on a winters` day
If I didn't tell her I could leave today
California dreamin` on such a winters day
On such a winters day, on such a winters day

With the rousing beat of “California Dreaming” by Sia we get the arrival onto the entrance stage of an irate and wrathful Chicks Over Dicks.

KRISTA

Kingdom! If you don't give us back our fairy godmother, we will bury you so far underground your next boss will be Verne Gagne.

“YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

ALIX

Wasgood, Youtube, Dailymotion and other sites in which this clip may be played on? The Kingdom completed a royal heist on the baddest ginger in da game, and if they don't hand her over there's gonna be hella problems, b. Believe me, I know dudes with AIDS who just don't give a fuck.

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

COACH

Cheering giving someone a fatal virus. I've seen it all.

The fans and COD turn towards the entry way, all expecting King Landon and his royal brigade to arrive with their queen.

RENEE

Where are they? Where's The Kingdom?

Not coming, Renee. Not coming. After considerable time there's no appearance from The Kingdom. And no hint of one either.

KRISTA

Its time for Brie Mode.

ALIX

I thought you said you weren't gonna say that anymore.

KRISTA

I didn't say anything, what are you talking about? Let's go find Queen Esther.

The seven time tag team champions nod to one another before they make their way backstage.

COACH

We all know when Chicks Over Dicks say they're gonna do something they do it. And with style!

COMMERCIAL

***THE FLEX Vs Shayne Brave***

RENEE

The Keyboard Warriors made a way invalid complaint that Biffman let them down at AngleMania when he lost to THE FLEX. So Tyler told them he found them a real hero, and that hero is Shayne. I don't think Shayne should give into Tyler, but Shayne has a lot of guts.

COACH

And he's an idiot.

To start the match Shayne went right after THE FLEX with punches and kicks. The muscle bound warrior let him. THE FLEX got sick of these blows and put down Shayne with a Flex Drop for a close two count.

RENEE

Come on, Shayne, you can do it!

COACH

No he can't!

Shayne escaped a vertical suplex and then went on to attack THE FLEX'S knees. He came off the ropes with a flying forearm but got swatted out the air and then got his head pounded into the canvas.

THE FLEX

FLEX CRUSH!

Tyler and Lorelei strolled to ringside to catch the action, but were not warmly welcomed by the fans.

“WE HATE TYLER! WE HATE TYLER! WE HATE TYLER!”

Tyler lent his “support” to Shayne, but it of course wasn't enough and THE FLEX finsished Shayne off with a Back Pack Stunner known as The Flex-o-Rill!

Winner: THE XFLEX, via pinfall

Post-match Tyler decided to pat Flex on the back for a job well done.

Bad idea!

THE FELX clamped down on Tyler's throat and was more than ready to chokeslam him to hell.

LORELEI

Flex look!

tumblr_npqcnwmf601rkiw19o1_1280.jpg

“YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAA!”

COACH

:o

RENEE

Lori's bringing the goods!

THE FLEX

FLEX LIKES!

LORELEI

And you can have this voluptuous body whenever you want, just let Tyler go and....join us. Join...me.

And just like that The Flex releases his grip on Tyler. Tremendous goes to check his sore neck, but seems happy with the deal Lorelei brokered.

LORELEI

You made the hot decision, Flex.

New U.S. Champion LOGAN MANN, accompanied by wife Holly, cut an in-ring promo bragging about regaining the title he was “never beaten for fair and square.”

LOGAN
I told y’all I was the true one and only champ!

HOLLY
And seeing is believing [bleep].

Logan poses with the titlle.

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

HOLLY
Just looking at the gold is making my [bleep] throb.

LOGAN
I don’t gotta ask if you’re feeling hot because everybody can tell just by eye-ballin’ you.

COACH
Yeah. Holly’s hot!

LOGAN (CONT’D)
But this time I think you got a fever.
(feels Holly’s head)
Yep. Gold rush fever! Only prescription for that is a shot of BBC.

Lust in her eyes, Holly pulls Logan in for a big wet one.

RENEE
Don’t tell me we’re going to get a repeat of Lolly’s post-match celebration at School’s Out?

COACH
Maybe we’ll get a little backdoor action this time!

Instead we get TANNER NEPTUNE of Team SCREAM rushing the ring to get him some of Logan!

“YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

Holly bails and pulls Logan outside after he’s whipped into the ropes.

HOLLY
Who the [bleep] is this [bleep]?

TANNER
I’m Tanner Neptune, bitch!

COACH

RENEE
Well she is!

TANNER
And Logan, you’re not fooling anyone, man. Everybody in this arena and watching at home knows Blaine is the one true U.S. Champion.

LOGAN
Who’s got the gold? Who’s got the gold, dumbass?

TANNER (CONT’D)
You never beat him just like you like to say nobody ever beat you to take the title. Unfortunately Blaine is unable to compete because of a bad arm, thanks to Alexander The Brutal, hurting the heart of a real dear friend of mine. But I’m here, you thief… READY AND ABLE! So I challenge you for the U.S. Title

COACH
Whaaa…? I can’t believe Tanner would use Blaine’s injury to get himself a title shot.

RENEE
Ironic considering some would say Blaine and Sammi have used Tanner to do some dirty deeds.

Logan’s all like, “You want me?” and steps through the ropes… only to step back onto the arena floor and walk away.

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

LOGAN
(jawing to crowd/camera)
I’m the champ. We’ll do this on my schedule.

GREAT ANGLE BASH

JUNE 28

LIVE FROM WASHINGTON DC!

The cafeteria is our scene and its as populated as we can expect with a staff full of hungry stars and workers. Fixing herself a salad is....

1412622673685_wps_70_BLAKE_LIVELY_ARRIVI

GRETCHEN WRIGHT who has her shoulders seized by....

Deborah-Ann-Woll.jpg

PIERETTE SAINT NERD REGARD

GRETCHEN

What in blazes?!

PIERETTE

Lookie loo, lookie loos, its the two best friends in the world, having a chat over some Bugs Bunny food!

GRETCHEN

Tosh-bosh! I'd sooner befriend a lawnmower than a street urchin such as you!

PIERETTE

My dad has the best John Deere lawnmower there is, he does. If I'm lying, I'm certainly dying, and I don't wanna die until I've had intercouse with you and Leon at the same time!

GRETCHEN

Such vulgarity!

PIERETTE

Let's go talk to your crush-crush-crush!

GRETCHEN

My who?

Pierette gets behind Gretchen and proceeds to shove her in the direction of a table where The Mardi Gras Hellfire Club sit with 24/7 champion Remy Bazil and Deirdre along with Ice Quiz.

LUCIUS

Drop that nasty hip hop shit on us. That shit that so ignant you can't help but love it.

Ice Quiz spies Gretchen being forced towards him and panics.

ICE QUIZ

Uh...naw...naw....I'm a conscious rapper now

RICO

You a what, mang?

REMY

It means his brain got shaken up.

ICE QUIZ

Bout to drop that intelligent potion on ya. Here goes.

Just imagine for a second if our feet grew out of our nipples

Then the soles of our shoes stay clean, what if urine was medicinal?

I would never clean my toilet, I would dive face first

Yellow gold from penis, Imagine if we drank sand to quench our thirst

What if the first letter of the alphabet was the letter Z?

Then all our kids would sing "Z-Y-X-W-V-U-T!"

Think about fish that tasted like caramel popcorn

If clouds made love, would the orgasm be what we call a storm?

PIRETTE

Whoo-yeah! Yeah! Fuck yeah! Dedicated to Gretchen Wright, right?

ICE QUIZ

Yeah, yeah, no doubt. Just trying to stay trill to my education at community college.

GRETCHEN

I'm leaving.

And Gretchen does whisk herself away, leaving both Pierette and Ice Quiz disappointed at her departure.

"Motherfucker of the Year" played Mr. Dick to the ring surrounded all around by his multinational ILLEGITIMATE CHILDREN sporting "I'M A DICK" t-shirts (available now on OAOASTSHOP.COM & features no back design or ugly authentic wear tag). Making his first public comments since Oohlala aborted their child, MD was amused Oohlala and Big Papa Thrust thought her decision would hurt him.

MISTER DICK
One less mouth to feed. One less diaper to change. Not that I do any of those things anyway, but you get the idea. It doesn't bother me one damn bit! So as far as I'm concerned, you did me a helluva favor.

COACH
And he's supposed to be a hero?

RENEE
I don't think Mr. Dick will garner very many Father of the Year votes, but he speaks what he thinks.

COACH
Sure as hell doesn't think before he speaks!

MISTER DICK
But that doesn't mean I don't care about my offspring. Just look around ya. I give them free shirts! And right here next week I'm gonna give Big Papa Thrust a free ass kicking! Street fight. Come as you are, son. Gag on that.

RENEE
Mr. Dick vs. Big Papa Thrust in a come as you are street fight next week? :o

***24/7 Title: The Rizzo Vs Remy Bazil W/Deirdre***

RENEE

The Rizzo bet me one hundred bucks that he's got this one in the bag. I'm about to get paid!

The Rizzo did put up a good fight against Remy, which shocked the fans and the champion. But in the end two shots with the ring bell got Bazil a successful first title defense.

Winner: Remy Bazil, via pinfall

Post-match Badass Jack ran out to the fans delight to try and get him some of Remy and get his title back. Alas Remy hauled ass out of the ring and out the arena to live to fight another day.

COMMERCIAL

Princess Krista walks into her dressing room in a bad mood. The mood isn't exactly helped by the fact that her dad has Vinny Valentine tied up and his dumping water on his head.

KRISTA

Oh, what fresh hell is this?

PAPA DUNCAN

Kris, glad you're hear. Heard about your little problem with the fairy chick. You know I lost a good friend in Taiwan once.

KRISTA

Were they arrested?

PAPA DUNCAN

Yeah, how'd you know?

KRISTA

Were they a transexual hooker?

PAPA DUNCAN

Of course.

KRISTA

Were they under the age of sixteen?

PAPA DUNCAN

You know your papa! Anyway, anyway, me and the gang are gonna help you and Al get your fairy godmother back.

KRISTA

By waterboarding each other?

PAPA DUNCAN

I think this asshole may be spying for the enemy.

KRISTA

Look, I don't much care about the cretins you associate with, but I don't want you getting hurt.

PAPA DUNCAN

Come on! The Kingdom wouldn't hurt a United States congressman.

KRISTA

You do realize one of them is an admitted torture enthusiast and another is basically a terrorist?

VINNY

She's right!

PAPA DUNCAN

Cram it, spy!

Papa Duncan goes back to dumping water on Vinny, which forces Krista to just leave the issue be for now.

Stand on the bar, stomp your feet, start clapping
Got a real good feeling something bad about to happen

“Something Bad” comes into the arena, bringing out Pretty Young Money as well as a series of heated jeers from the sold out audience.

RENEE

There's the longest reigning champion in the OAOAST, Sugar Belle! Joined per usual by Pretty Young Money, Spencer Reiger, Anastasia Violetta, Melissa Nerdly, and the security team of Al Houd and Phecda!

COACH

Its Sugar appreciation night!

RENEE

I can see it, I can feel the love in the air.

COACH

Really?

SUGAR

No.

PYM hits the ring with no one in the stands happy to see Sugar at the forefront.

SUGAR

There's two types of people in this world, everybody. There's the rotten folk, and there's the good folk. It may shock ya to hear me say this but all of you are the rotten folk!

“BBBBBOOOOOOOOOO!”

SUGAR

Yer booing yourselves cause you ain't booing Flair blood, I know that. Rotten folk, you, got red hair.

ANASTASIA

SUGAR

But not always, sometimes you got yellow hair, yellow hair like that scoundrel big bird.

MELISSA

SUGAR

Like Big Bird ya'll are dishonest cheats. I wrote Big Bird a letter before my tenth birthday, asking him to show up at my party. I told all the kids he'd be there, and they all called me Suger Lying Pants. And guess who showed? My drunk Uncle Rick! That's who showed, he's a rotten folk, like all of you. All of you are rotten drunk failures, who ain't ever gonna amount to nothing because you ain't got winners blood within ya!

“BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

SUGAR

So 99.99999999% of the world is rotten, that leaves two people worth a crap if my math is correct. Me and cousin Ric. No one else! So that's who we're hear to celebrate tonight. Me and cousin Ric! Mostly me! Just me actually, Ric missed his flight.

RENEE

I'm so sure that's why he's not hear.

SUGAR

Anastasia, you go ahead and you appreciate me first.

ANASTASIA

Huh? What? I...wasn't paying attention. Sorry.

SUGAR

Say some good things about me!

ANASTASIA

Sure, okay. Why....why don't I sing some nice things about you. A nice thing. One nice thing actually. But, not the only nice thing I can think of. Honest....

SPENCER

Dig that whole a little deeper.

SUGAR

Shut it!`

ANASTASIA

(singing)

For she's the longest running champion, For she's the longest running champion, For she's the longest running champion, which nooooobooddddddy can deeeeeenny!

SUGAR

Hear that, clowns? Nobody can deny it because its the stinking truth! You wish you could deny it like you wish you could deny how dead sexy I am!

“BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

SUGAR

I see you looking at me, ya pervs. Undressing me with yer eyes and stuff, thinking all kinds of ungodly thoughts about my heaving breasts and wiggling butt. That's just the kind of rotten pervets ya'll are. Well you got as much a chance of hooking up with me as Spencer has of hooking up with a goat! I need a man who's gonna take care of me. Buy me the expensive things a Flair needs, like stuff from Aeropostle and American Eagle. And he's gotta buy me a car too! But, I don't care how high they raise the minimum wage, ya'll burger flipping monkeys can never afford this Sweetness! WHOOOOOOOOOO~!

Night falls!

DARKER EACH TIME!

Let me tell you a story

You turn over to sleep

I hold my breath till the morning

1000 Nights!

And I'm still crying!

1000 Nights!

And I'm still trying!

1000 Nights!

And I'm still crying!

1000 Nights!

And I'm still trying!

Ooooohhhh!

I don't know what to do to please you!

Ooooohhhh!

I don't know what to do to please you!

RENEE

Hey, that's Bobbi's music!

And that's Bobbi on the entrance stage, earning a rousing pop from the fans.

RENEE

Bobbi looking good after conquering Malaysia Nerdly at School's Out.

BOBBI

I'm mega sorry to interrupt, Sugar, your voice is crazy loud. Like its ridiculous, so naturally I overheard what you had to say.

SUGAR
About the two types of folk and the Uncle Rick?

BOBBI

Yeaaaaaaah, I missed that part. But the other part, the whole undressing with eyes thing, and ungodly thoughts...oh boy, do I have some damn nasty thoughts about you.

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

SUGAR

What are you trying to say?!

BOBBI

I think its obvi. You just made all the fans hard playing hard to get, and you made me all wet and horny, you sly girl, you.

SUGAR

I ain't one of your fly by night Sunrise Johns!

BOBBI

Don't worry, I'll comp you a session. Just come 'ere and let me beat and fuck you!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

SUGAR

Heck no! Spencer, you got experience with sex crazed blonds, get her.

SPENCER

Why me? Why not Melissa?

MELISSA

Me? I didn't even wanna be here!

BOBBI

Shut up! All of you! I honestly don't remember asking any of the bit players to speak

MELISSA

Bit players?!

BOBBI

The supporting cast can get their jokes in when I leave. I don't think me being horny and no one willing to do anything about is a laughing matter. Now, Sugar, I'm a hot teenager, your a hot teenager. I've got a temper, you've got a temper. You have a vagina, I have fingers. How about it?

SUGAR

How about never ever in a million years! My sexy body ain't for touching, and it sure ain't for you!

BOBBI

Hhahahahha. You're so wrong. Whatever I want is for me. And I want you so bad I can feel your head being crushed between my thighs. But, if you're not gonna give me what I want, I'm gonna do more than take what I want.

SUGAR

What do you mean by that?

BOBBI

I just mean I'll take what you love the most, the women's title.

“YYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

BOBBI

WHOOOOOOO~!

“1000 Nights” plays back up with the fans buzzing over Bobbi's words. Well, some are doing more than buzzing!

Sugar, on the other hand, is fit to be tied and yells at everyone in the ring for doing nothing to get at Bobbi.

COACH

Get 'em, Suge. But also get 'er, Bob.

8 teams.

Round robin rules.

One GRAND prize.

And a twist you won't believe!

Are you ready for...

THE CHALLENGE: OAOAST IRON MAN TAG TOURNAMENT

Opening night, July 4th.

Backstage, OAOAST Hottie Sara Jean Underwood is with Doc Brown who's busy going over his "winning formula" written on a piece of paper. As we've seen in recent weeks, said formula has been a failure as Doc has yet to taste success.

SARA JEAN
I'm sure many teams will be up for The Challenge, but it's been a totally different kind of challenge for my guest Doc White.

DOC
(going over paper, mumbling to self)
I don't get it. I simply just don't get it. I tweaked and tweaked and tweaked. This is a forumla for success! Where's the success?!

SARA JEAN
Doc? Um, Doc?

DOC
(startled)
Great Scott! Don't sneak up on me like that. You gave me quite a fright!

SARA JEAN
But I was stand-- Whatever. Anyway, Doc, you've found competing in the OAOAST to be more of a challenge than anticipated.

DOC
The competition here is unparalleled! I thought my traveling around the world had prepared me for the level of competition I'd face. I studied the OAOAST roster and felt my abilities matched well with just about everyone here. Yet success has alluded me. How can this be? I'm positive my calculations were correct.

Suddenly the guys are interrupted by a handsome young man in a leather jacket with one sleeve longer than the other and a tie. Quite a look.

MAN
Yeah, hi. I don't mean to interrupt but I'm looking for Sophie's office.

DOC

MAN
Oh, yeah, I forgot. I'm Marty. Marty Fox.

Marty shakes hands with SJU and an awestruck Doc.

SARA JEAN
Nice to meet you Marty. Sophie's office is right down the hall to the right.

MARTY
All right, thanks! Again, sorry to interrupt.

Marty leaves as Doc goes over his forumla.

DOC
(slaps forehead)
That's it! How could I be so stupid?

SARA JEAN
Doc?

DOC
My calculations were correct! This is a winning forumla! Plus not minus! :lol:

SARA JEAN
:huh:

Doc wanders down the hall and makes a right.

COMMERCIAL

As we return from break we find Bohemoth and Bohemoth.com inside the ring.

BOHEMOTH

You two....you two....you two...I can't even speak right now. I'm speechless. No, I'm not. I can speak, and I can say you two are disappointments!

LILLY

Oh no, we are?

BOHEMOTH

What do you mean by that? Of course you are! I bless you with my name. The Man's name! The name that's mainevented an AngleMania, been on two world titles, and been the top name in the industry for over a decade. Over a decade! When you two were still little kids pissing the bed my name was putting asses in seats across the globe. Across the globe!

LILLY

Oh, cool, congrats.

BOHEMOTH

I don't like your attitude. I don't like either of your attitudes. If you wanna stay Bohemoth.com, you better shape up and get your shit together. There's bitches in every nook and cranny in every country in the world, looking to be part of The All Bohemoth Team. You think I can't replace you? I can have another you in a minute! I'm The Man!

“BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

RENEE

What is Bohemoth talking about? He was a key factor in their tag title loss! He was the key factor!

BOHEMOTH

Well? Say something.

CADY

FWWWAHHHAAHAHAAA!

BOHEMOTH

Is something funny?!

CADY

Your words are piss in the wind, blowing back upon you and coming back as the acid rain sent from the angels who will soon fall from the heavens!

BOHEMOTH

I don't know what you're trying to say, but if you're disrespecting The Man-

CADY

What is The Man to the devas of the underworld? That I ask you!

LILLY

Bo, you're a cool guy, but you didn't use us. We used you, and it sucks we have to do this, but we want our money back.

BOHEMOTH

What?! You wanna talk to me like that? Do you know who I am?

LILLY

If you can't give us money, we'll settle for your manhood.

DOUBLE LOW BLOW!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

COACH

Holy shit!

“CADY AND LILLY! CADY AND LILLY! CADY AND LILLY!”

You Can't Stop it

Can't Stop It

The era of good feelings is put on hold with the sounding of I Want It All.

COACH

The Young Wolf arrives!

RENEE

For what though?

The XFL sprints to the ring like a kid desperate to meet Santa Claus. A production assistant has a microphone on hand and passes it to him.

THE XFL

Hell yeah! I knew it, I always knew it! AllXFL.com is back in business, baby. Those interns I got to run the website don't know what the hell they're doing. They don't know HTML from Hep-C. And now you're coming back to me as prime contenders to the women's tag team titles. That's wassup, babygirls. Welcome back!

LILLY

Oh, wow, you're way off.

DOUBLE LOW BLOW ON THE XFL

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

CADY

Be aware of this! Bohemoth.com is dead, AllXFL.com is dead, long live DayOfTheDead.com!

“YYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Joining hands, Cady and Lilly raise their hands to the salute of the roaring sell out crowd.

COACH

Yo, what the fuck did they just to do to two huge stars?

RENEE

Those are big moves being made by DayofTheDead.com!

OAO TAG TEAM TITLES ON THE LINE!

THE MAINEVENT IS NEXT!

*** OAOAST Tag Team Title Match: Christ Air Express vs. Hood Again © w/ Marcellus ***

Having earned another title shot after defeating VICE in a #1 contenders match at School's Out, the CAE looked to avenge their AngleMania XIV loss to Hood Again. They got off to a hot start early, surprising the champs during their entrance with a pair of suicide dives, forcing Moses and Kawhi to fight wearing their bulletproof vest hoodies. Back-and-forth they went until the CAE knoccked Kawhi to the floor and double-teamed Kawhi for a series of near falls. Then the guys signaled for a Happy Ending... but Moses shoved the twins off to the ropes where uncle Marcellus used his PIMP CANE to trip MEL!

MARV
:huh:

MARV's double take gives Moses the time he needs to catch him with a kick to the gut as Kawhi returns inside and the champs hit their POWERBOMB/LUNGBLOWER combo for the 1-2-3!

Winners: Hood Again, via pinfall.

Immediately after the bell sounds THE ARMY OF 1 NATION, dressed like RAMBO and covered in camouflage, strike HA with PAINTBALL GUNS and give a beat down.

MARCELLUS
The fuck?!

MEL pulls his little bro to safety but they don't bother getting involved in the chaos.

RENEE
Where the heck did these guys come from? We haven't seen them in months!

COACH
Not since losing the gold to Hood Again!

JUDGE DUDD shows up and blindsides Marcellus with a GAVEL shot to the head, then repeatedly shouts "GULITY" as OAOAST officials storm the ring to restore order, but not before the Ao1N SHOOT HOOD AGAIN AT CLOSE RANGE WITH RED PAINTBALL!

(Now you know why they competed wearing the vests.)

RENEE & COACH

The Ao1N then pose over the fallen champs raising the tag titles in the air.