OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST IntenselyHeldDOWN~! 8/5/02

Chanel #99

Hold ME DOWN hits and INTENSLY HELD DOWN STARTS~!

Winner Gets Shot At The X-Title At Ashes 2 Ashes

The SuperStar vs. Reject

“Just Got Wicked” hits as the SuperStar makes his way down to ringside. After leaving the In Crowd last week, he was squashed by the tandum of TheSoleSurvivor and Some Guy. This is SS’s big chance to prove that he can make it on his own.

“The Way I Am” hits as Reject makes his way down to ringside. After having no direction for the past few months, Reject is hoping that joining the Deadly Alliance and winning the X-Title will give him some direction, and respect.

The bell rings, as both men lock up. Reject, with his height advantage, manages to shove SS into the corner. SS looks for a clean break, but SS fires forearms to the face. Reject brings SS to the middle of the ropes and shoots him off, but SS ducks a clothesline and rebounds with a cross-body block. SS runs the ropes, Reject drops down, Reject with a leapfrop, SS throws a clothesline that Reject ducks, Reject tries for a tilt-a-whirl that SS lands on his feet, Reject runs the ropes as SS drops down, SS with a leapfrog, SS goes for a tilt-a-whirl but Reject connects with a tilt-a-whirl headscissors. Reject clotheslines SS out of the ring.

With SS on the outside, Reject comes at him with a plancha that SS sidesteps, as Reject splatters to the outside! SS stomps on Reject, and brings him over to the timekeepers table. SS sets up an open chair, and whips Reject towards it. Reject jumps from the chair onto the announcer’s table, and moonsaults onto SS! Reject poses for the crowd as the audience roars its approval!

Reject sets SS in the open chair, and climbs onto the apron. Reject comes off with a clothesline that knocks SS and the chair over! Reject sets the open chair up again, and places SS in the chair. Reject climbs back onto the ring apron, and goes for a cross-body, but SS moves and Reject nails the back of the chair!

Reject clutches his stomach on the floor, while SS digs around under the ring. Reject stands, and tries to pull SS out from under the ring, but takes the butt of a Singapore cane to the stomach. As Reject is down on all fours, clutching is bread basket, SS cracks Reject on the back with the unforgiving stick! SS gets in a few more shots before tossing the cane into the ring. SS tosses Reject and the chair into the ring.

SS sets up the open chain in the middle of the ring. SS shoots Reject into the ropes, and hits a drop-toe hold onto the open chair! While Reject stands, clutching his face, SS hits a Japanese-style bulldog onto the open chair, driving Reject’s face into the steel once more! With Reject hurt, SS is looking for the kill. He hooks Reject up for an Upper Class, and again drives Reject’s skull into the steel! SS covers, 1….2….Reject kicks out!

SS looks frustrated over the two count, and hooks Reject up for a second Upper Class. However, Reject manages to break free, and drives SS’ head into the open chair! While SS is stunned, Reject folds up the chair and tosses it to SS. SS catches it, and eats a Population Zero! SS is down, Reject covers, 1…2…..SS kicks out!

Reject is frustrated over the two count as well, and slides to the outside. He digs around under the ring for a minute, and pulls an eight-foot ladder out. He slides the ladder into the ring, and climbs in as well, only to be caned across the back by SS!

SS canes Reject across the back again, and sets the ladder up against the corner. SS places Reject back-first against the ladder, and hits a couple forearm shots. SS goes to the middle of the ring, and sprints back, crushing Reject against the steel! Reject staggers forward, only for SS to shove Reject back into the ladder! SS goes to the opposite corner, gets a running start, and crashes chest-first into the ladder as Reject moves!

SS staggers back, only to be leg-swept by Reject. Reject grabs the ladder, and nails SS with it as SS tries to stand. SS tries to get back onto his feet, only to be hit with the ladder again! Reject goes for a third ladder shot, but SS counters with a double-leg takedown.

SS shoots Reject into the ropes, lifts him up, and drops Reject face-first across the ladder! With Reject hurt, SS scoops him up and plants him with a scoop Tombstone! SS lays Reject across the ladder, drags the ladder up to the middle of the ring, and climbs to the top. SS signals for the SuperSplash, with Reject across the ladder, when ThunderKid comes sprinting down the ramp and crotches SS on the top rope! The crowd boos as the two Deadly Alliance members are working to screw SS out of an X-Title shot! Reject rolls off the ladder, and bridges the ladder against the open chair. Both men climb onto the turnbuckle, and are looking to double-superplex SS onto the ladder, when NazMistry hits the ring with a garbage can! Naz climbs onto the apron, and nails TK in the head, knocking TK back! Naz nails Reject, stunning Reject long enough for SS to shove Reject off the top, narrowly missing the propped-up ladder! Naz then nails SS in the head with the garbage can, knocking SS off the top, to the outside!

Naz enters the ring and hits TK across the back with the garbage can again, as the ref signals for the bell. This doesn’t stop the combatants, as Reject throws the ladder at Naz, hitting Naz on the back. SS climbs back in and canes Reject, as officials comes sprinting down to ringside to break up the four men. “Cowboy” hits and Bill Watts comes out onto the stage, with a microphone.

“Ladies and gentlemen, we apologize for this match not having a finish. However, since these four men seem to dislike each other, I think that they need to settle this little dispute at Ashes 2 Ashes. And since the winner of the match was supposed to receive an X-Title shot, along with TK and Naz, it looks like our little match has now become a FOUR WAY ELIMINATION MATCH! That’s right folks, at Ashes 2 Ashes, NazMistry will take on ThunderKid, who will take on Reject, who will take on The SuperStar! And this matchup, will be no disqualification, and no count-out, and the winner will become the first-ever OAOAST X-Title champion! May the best man win!”

Watts leaves, as officials are still holding back the four men.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Alfdogg Vs.GreenMist

MEDICINE MAN by PANTERA hits and GreenMist enters the ring. THE WALL by KANSAS rocks the arena and AlfDogg storms the ring.

As GreenMist is bowing to the crowd Alf sneaks up on him, but GreenMist must have known he was coming because GM hits a reverse thrust kick to Alf’s jaw without looking. Alf staggers back into the mist and Mist dropkicks him out of the ring. Mist follows up with a flying crossbody to the outside. Both men are dazed but Mist gains his feet first and sends Alf crashing into the STEEEEEL steps. Mist picks up Alf and goes to piledrive him on the STEEEL steps but Alf backbody drops him to the concrete. Alf jumps on to the apron and hits an ASAI MOONSAULT on Mist. Alf rolls back into the ring and Mist soon follows. ALF goes for the ALFKICK but Mist catches the foot and gives him a dragonscrew legwhip. Mist locks on a reverse figure four as Alf screams in pain. Alf manages to grab hold of the ropes and Mist is forced to break the hold.

Green Mist stomps away on Alf’s injured leg and goes for the figure four again but Alf rolls him up 1…2…NO! Mist kicks out. Alf is up and he picks Mist up for the TRIPLE POWERBOMB but his leg gives out on him and in an ugly spot Mist is dropped directly on his head, knocking him out.

As Alf is on the mat grabbing his leg the ref calls for the EMT’s for Green Mist. The EMT’S begin to cart away Green Mist to a round of applause when Alf gets to his feet and stops the EMT’S seemingly checking on GreenMist but all of a sudden Alf throws the strecher over and starts stomping on Green Mist’s head. Alf throws Mist into the ring and grabs two steel chairs. Alf nails Mist with one of the charis and then places it over Mist’s head. Alf then puts the other chair under Mist’s head. ALF then scales the ropes and hits a LEG DROP from the top crushing Green Mist’s head to a bloody pulp.

WINNER: Green Mist by DQ

Naz/Evenflow Vs. Thunderkid/Sandman

CHOP SUEY BY SYSTEM OF A DOWN hits and Naz hits the ring. HERE COMES THE MONEY by Naughty BY NATURE hits and Evenflow enters the ring. GOD OF THUNDER By KISS rocks the arena and ThubderKid enters the arena. FIVE MINUTES ALONE By PANTERA hits and Sandman9000 walks down to ringside and stands alongside his partner and confers with him.

As Sandman/ThunderKid talk Evenflow/NAZ take a running scale the ropes…STERO MOONSAULTS! All four men are lying in a heap. Finally they all stagger to their feet and as ThunderKid and Naz brawl at ringside Sandman and Evenflow roll into the ring and the bell rings.

Sandman offers Evenflow his hand and Evenflow being the sportsman takes his hand and but Sandman gives him a VICIOUS DDT! 1…2…NO Evenflow kicks out. Sandman kicks Evenflow in the gut and goes for a powerbomb but Evenflow RANA’s him with such force that Sandman slides into the turnbuckle post crotch first! Evenflow picks Sandman up and give him some Knife edge chops that are so hard you can hear it in the next block. Sandman with a rack to the eyes and then he pulls Evneflow shoulder first into the Post.

Meanwhile ThunderKid and Naz are brawling in the crowd. Thunderkid gets the advantage and tosses Naz down the stairs. In the ring Sandman has been stomping away on Evenflow’s injured shoulder. Sandman picks him up and hits a shoulderbreaker. Sandman picks him up and hits another shoulderbreaker and then locks on a armbar as Evenflow SCREAMS in pain. Sandman is wrenching back on Evenflow’s arm viciously. Evenflow refuses to give up though and finally in frustration Sandman breaks the hold.

Outside the ring Naz has regained the advantage and suplex’s Thunderkid on the barrier stomach first. Naz grabs ThunderKid and rolls him into the ring. Sandman grabs Naz though and holds him for ThunderKid. Thunderkid goes for a Superkick but Naz moves out of the way! Sandman goes down, while Naz with renewed strength goes after Thunderkid, both of them falling out of the ring.

Evenflow crawls over to Sandman and goes for the cover 1…2…NO! Sandman puts his foot on the ropes. Evenflow picks him up and goes for the SoCal ANGST but Sandman flips out of it and goes for a clothesline, Evenflow ducks…HOT IN HERRE DDT! 1…2…3!

Winners: Evenflowddt and Naz!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

JR:"Tonight folks, Zack Malibu heads into one of the oldest, yet most

dangerous matchups in wrestling history. It's an old school steel

cage match, against a very angry Angle-Plex tonight. Standing by is

correspondent Michael Cole, with the Malibu-Man!"

Michael Cole is standing backstage in front of an OAOAST logo, and

pacing behind him is Zack Malibu. The crowd pops loudly at the sight

of the fan favorite. And no, I don't mean Michael Cole.

MC:"Zack, tonight, it's you and Angle-Plex, surrounded by four walls

of steel. While it's definetly not as "hardcore" as some of the other

matches around here can be, you're still going to be in for a rough

night if Angle-Plex has his way."

ZM:"Michael Cole, I give you credit, because truer words were never

said. Tonight, Angle-Plex wants me in the cage, and for once, I'll

admit to getting myself in this mess. I instigated the whole

thing...I mean, I am the one who used Angle-Plex to get ahead and

become #1 contender once again. Now he wants revenge, and I don't

blame him."

MC:"So, you're saying that you ARE at fault for all this? That you've

caused yourself misery once and for all?"

ZM:"No, Michael Cole, what I'm saying is I know how Angle-Plex feels.

He feels sad (Zack frowns at the camera, pretends to wipe tears away).

He feels angry (Zack grabs the mic and makes a really gorky looking

"angry face" complete with "GRRRRRR" sound effect). And most

importantly, he feels screwed (Zack starts making a humping motion,

causing everyone to crack up). But that's OK, because I'll cheer him

up! I'm going to cheer up the man who once proclaimed himself as the

"most popular member of the aWo". Angle-Plex, there's no need to

worry, I still think you're number one! (Zack Malibu slowly raises

his middle finger up and waves it at the camera). Angle-Plex, you

want to hurt me? You want to put me out, try to halt destiny as it so

rapidly approaches? You want to try and do what the aWo, what the

Deadly Alliance, what Caboose couldn't do? You want to take Zack

Malibu out? I'll tell you what, Plex...after I climb out of that cage

tonight... I'll climb the ladder in the OAOAST...and I'll do what I

was meant to do, I'll be where I should already be...looking down upon

the likes of you as I sit atop my throne with a big gold belt strapped

around my waist. Angle-Plex, I'll see you out there!"

Zack storms off to a big pop. The cage match is coming up!

CWM/TC Vs. Masked Mystery Eskimo/Anglesault

VERDI’s REQUIM hits and Special Ref JINGUS hits the ring wearing a Extra Extra Large Ref shirt that looks like a Tank Top on him. SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRT by NIRVANA hits and Cobainwasmurdered AND TrebleCharged hit the ring.

ICE ICE BABY By VANILLA ICE hits and CWM/TC wait for their opponents. All of a sudden MME/AS appear from behind and hit STEREO DROPKICKS to CWM/TC. MME starts out with TC, TC and MME lock up and TC goes low and then hits a snap suplex. CWM tags in and hits a Brainbuster. CWM spits in Anglesault’s face and when AS tries to get in the ring Jingus stops him allowing CWM and TC to doubleteam MME. Jingus turns around and sees this and immediately picks up TC and places him on the ring apron.

CWM is about to lock up with MME when Anglesault catches MME’s attention and begs for the tag. MME tags in Anglesault and CWM immediately dives for his corner and tags in Treble Charged.

TC steps into the ring and ties up with Anglesault. Anglesault gets an arm wringer and then goes behind and hits a German Suplex. A dazed TC goes to tag in CWM but CWM refuses to tag in. TC starts arguing with CWM when Anglesault sneaks up behind him and rolls him up 1…2…3!

Winners: Anglesault and Masked Mystery Eskimo.

CWM grabs a chair from Ringside and first nails MME and then Anglesault with it. CWM rears back to hit Anglesault again when Jingus grabs the chair and spins CWM around and gives him a DEVILBOMB~! TC pulls CWM out of the ring and they retreat as Jingus checks on Anglesault and MME.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Saved By The Bell" hits, and Zack Malibu's Angle-Tron video plays

along to it, allowing Zack Malibu to make his grand entrance! Fans

roar in approval as Zack comes strutting down the ramp, his trademark

smirk plastered on his...WHAT THE? It's ANGLE-PLEX! Angle-Plex jumps

Zack during his enterance, and is beating on him on the ramp!

Angle-Plex cracks Zack across the back with forearm shots, but Zack

pulls himself up, and starts hitting rapid fire jabs to a big pop!

Zack swings at Plex, but Angle-Plex ducks the shot, and he picks Zack

up...RELEASE GERMAN ON THE RAMP! THEY'RE NOT EVEN IN THE RING YET!

Angle-Plex grabs Zack by the hair, and drags him towards the cage.

Tony "The Body":"That's not good, JR. You just don't do that!"

JR:"I agree, Tony. The match should be taking place in the ring,

where it belongs."

Tony:"No, I meant you don't grab Zack Malibu's hair! He probably

spent as much time on it as he did preparing for this match!"

Angle-Plex drags Zack over to the door of the cage, and rolls him into

the ring. Angle-Plex enters, and finally the bell rings to start the

match.

JR:"Submission, pin or escape rules in effect here folks!"

Angle-Plex covers Zack right away, but pulls him up at the count of

two. Angle-Plex starts punching at Zack's forehead, saying that he's

going to "open him up". He picks Zack up by the head, and tosses him

headfirst, into the cage! Zack smacks his head against the steel, and

then stumbles backwards, dazed. Angle-Plex grabs him, and does the

same thing again, ramming Zack's head into another part of the cage.

Zack slumps down, draping himself over the ropes, obviously hurting

from the relentless attack.

Angle-Plex continues the assault, backing Zack into the corner and

ramming him in the ribs with repeated shoulder blocks. Zack gets sent

in to the opposite corner, and Angle-Plex charges...running lariat

while Zack is in the corner! Malibu slumps down so that he's sitting

up in the corner, and Angle-Plex starts kicking at Zack's head.

JR:"What a vicious attack by Angle-Plex here in the early going!

We're barely underway, and this man is already intent on bloodshed!"

Plex pulls Zack up out of the corner, and Malibu is in a bad way, as

he can barely stand. Angle-Plex kicks him in the gut, then sets him

up for...a Piledriver! Angle-Plex drops Zack right on his head in the

center of the ring, but doesn't go for the cover! Instead, he picks

him up again, sets him up...NO! Zack back bodydrops his way out of

it!

JR:"Desperation move by Zack Malibu!"

Zack crawls towards the ropes, and uses them to pull himself up.

Angle-Plex comes running, but Zack kicks him in the gut, then starts

firing punches again, pushing Angle-Plex back to the ropes. Zack

whips him in, Angle-Plex reverses...powerslam...NO! Zack counters the

powerslam by slipping out and arm-dragging Plex over! Plex is up,

dropkick by Zack! Plex gets back up, frustrated, Zack tries for

School's Out...BLOCKED BY ANGLE-PLEX! He catches Zack's foot, and

spins him around, trying for a back suplex now...NO! Zack flips out

of it, then shoves Angle-Plex forward, and now Angle-Plex gets a taste

of the wall of steel! He crashes back first to the mat, and Zack, a

little dazed, has taken the advantage! Zack grabs Angle-Plex, ramming

his head into the top turnbuckle, then Zack stands on the ropes,

firing away punches as the crowd counts along.

ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR, FIVE, SIX, SEV...

Angle-Plex holds Zack by the legs, walks forward, then drops him with

an inverted atomic drop. Zack is staggered, and Angle-Plex rushes at

him...Zack takes him over! Northern Lights Suplex! The ref slides in

for the count...barely a two! Angle-Plex is up before Zack, and he

kicks Zack right in the ribs, then sticks his boot right on Zack's

throat, choking him.

The ref tells Angle-Plex to back off with the choking, and this allows

Zack time to make it to a corner. Angle-Plex storms over to him and

BITCHSLAPS Zack across the face, yelling "You're not worth @#%$!"

after he does it. Zack rubs his cheek, then responds with a bitchslap

of his own! Angle-Plex tries for another, but Zack blocks it, then

fires off some STIFF CHOPS~! to the chest of Angle-Plex, turning his

sternum red! Angle-Plex cringes, holding his arms close to his chest

to block the shots, so Zack feigns going for a chop, then hits a

haymaker to Plex's forehead! Plex goes down, and now Zack is calling

on him to get up!

Angle-Plex is holding onto the top rope, keeled over from those chops.

Zack comes over and grabs his arm, attempting to whip him into the

far side, but Angle-Plex doesn't budge. Zack kicks him in the gut,

then tries again, but Plex still holds his ground. Zack tries a third

time, but this time Plex pulls him in and in one swift motion, hits am

overhead belly to belly suplex that sends Zack careening upside down

into the cage wall, and lands him on his head!

JR:"GOOD GOD! ZACK MALIBU COULD HAVE BROKEN HIS BACK AND HIS NECK!"

Zack is caught between the ropes and the wall of the cage now, and

he's not even moving. Angle-Plex pulls him out from there, and drapes

him throat first on the bottom rope, then grabs the top rope and

starts bouncing on Zack's back, pushing his throat against the bottom

rope! The referee calls for a break, and again Angle-Plex warns him

not to get in the way. Angle-Plex grabs Zack and puts him across his

knee, forcing pressure on the back and trying for a submission.

Tony:"The back of Zack Malibu has sustained quite a bit of damage.

Angle-Plex dropping him on the ramp with that german suplex, and

hitting that sick overhead belly to belly, I'm going to be surprised

if Zack Malibu doesn't go out of here on a stretcher tonight!"

Angle-Plex puts the pressure on, but Zack won't give. Plex finally

give up trying to make him submit, and just throws Zack down to the

mat. He picks Zack up, grabs him in a headlock...HE'S GOING FOR THE

ANGLE-PLEX! He hooks one of Zack's legs, but Zack starts punching the

ribs, harder and harder with each shot...Angle-Plex releases the hold!

Zack kicks Angle-Plex, and sets up for...AN ANGLE-PLEX!?!? The crowd

pops for the attempt, but Angle-Plex pushes forward, ramming Zack back

first into the turnbuckles. Zack goes down, and Angle-Plex escapes a

possible loss.

Zack pushes himself up off the mat, while Angle-Plex tries to regroup.

They're back to square one, trading punches in the center of the

ring, but Zack gets the upper hand! Right jab, right jab, left

jab...Angle-Plex ducks, but Zack fakes him out...WICKED INSTEP KICK TO

THE JAW! That kick snapped Plex's head up...LARIAT! Zack calls on

Angle-Plex to get up...SCHOOL'S OUT! ZACK HITS SCHOOL'S OUT! BUT

WAIT! Angle-Plex falls backwards, and now his arms are tied up in the

ropes! Zack looks at him, and instead of releasing him and going for

the pin...Zack's gonna have some fun! Zack starts unloading on

Angle-Plex, who can't defend himself! Malibu is punching away, even

while the ref tries to get Plex untangled. Zack is on the attack, but

now the crowd is looking towards the ramp...HERE COMES THE DEADLY

ALLIANCE!

JR:"Oh now, come on. Get back in the locker room where you guys

belong!"

Thunderkid, Sandman, Reject and Alfdogg all head down to the ring, and

each one stands at a particular side. Zack notices them and goes to

where Alfdogg is, and the two start to badmouth each other. Alfdoff

starts showing his belt off in Zack's face, and Zack spits at Alfdogg!

Alfdogg starts climbing the cage, but a security at ringside pull him

down! Zack doesn't notice that Angle-Plex is now free, and he's

caught with a German Suplex...1, 2...NO! Zack kicks out at 2!

Angle-Plex grabs him, and sets him up...Standing Vertical Suplex, he's

holding Zack up in the air, a la Davey Boy Smith...Zack crashes down

to the canvas! Angle-Plex signals that he's going up to the top, and

the DA urge him to hurry up and finish Zack off!

Angle-Plex to the top rope, and he tries for a moonsault...HE HITS IT!

THIS IS IT! 1,2, NO! 2 3/4! Zack kicks out! Angle-Plex is

frustrated as hell, and he's pounding the mat. Sandman calls over to

Angle-Plex, he's got a chair! Sandman tosses the chair into the ring!

Angle-Plex grabs it and goes for Zack...Zack ducks the

shot...SCHOOL'S OUT TO ANGLE-PLEX WHILE HOLDING THE CHAIR! Right in

his face! Zack covers...KICKOUT AT 2! The crowd is on their feet,

waiting to see what it will take for this match to end! Zack makes it

up to his feet, and Angle-Plex is on all fours, pushing himself

up...ZACK ATTACK! Angle-Plex caught that one right behind the ear!

Another cover...KICKOUT AT 2 BY ANGLE-PLEX!

Both men are visibly angered by the inability to beat the other. Zack

stays on the offensive, but when he sends Angle-Plex into the ropes,

Plex leapfrogs him, then picks up the chair before Zack can turn

around...WICKED CHAIRSHOT BY ANGLE-PLEX! ZACK IS BUSTED OPEN!

Angle-Plex stands there smiling, he's got what he wanted...he's got

Zack Malibu's blood on his hands! The DA yell for him to continue the

beating, but now the crowd is popping...it's EvenflowDDT! Evenflow is

out, and he's beating on the DA! Thunderkid takes a shot! Reject!

Sandman and Evenflow are brawling...BELTSHOT BY ALFDOGG TO EFDDT!

It's 4 on 1! HERE COMES NAZMISTRY! SPEAR TO THUNDERKID! Security

rushes out to prevent a huge brawl! Meanwhile, Angle-Plex sets the

chair up on the mat, then perches Zack Malibu up on the top rope.

Angle-Plex follows him up, and tries for a superplex...Zack pushes him

off! Angle-Plex lands stomach first, his face right on the

chair...GUILLOTINE LEGDROP BY ZACK MALIBU! ANGLE-PLEX'S FACE MUST BE

IMPRINTED IN THAT CHAIR! Zack lay on the mat, both men spent from

this hellacious battle, and the ref starts a 10 count. He makes it to

6, and Zack starts to stir. Zack crawls over to Angle-Plex, and

covers...2 COUNT AGAIN! GOOD LORD! Zack picks Angle-Plex up, and now

both men are bleeding badly (Zack from the forehead, Plex from the

mouth)...NUTSHOT BY ANGLE-PLEX! He grabs Zack...ANGLE-PLEX!

1,2...NO! NO! ZACK KICKS OUT! Angle-Plex grabs him again...ANOTHER

ANGLE-PLEX! 1, 2...NO! NO! 2 6/7!!! Angle-Plex can't believe it,

and it looks like Zack can't either! Angle-Plex sets him up again,

but Zack starts fighting out of it! Angle-Plex breaks the hold, but

then comes right back for Zack...RYDIEN BOMB BY ZACK! COVER...NO!

ANOTHER KICKOUT FROM ANGLE-PLEX! Zack goes to pick him

up...jawbreaker by Angle-Plex...ANGLE-PLEX HITS A TRENDSETTER ON ZACK!

HE USED HIS OWN MOVE ON HIM! 1,2,3..NO! NO NO NO NO NO! ZACK KICKS

OUT TO A HUGE POP! Angle-Plex is accosting the referee, asking him if

he's counting properly! He grabs Zack, and hits ANOTHER Angle-Plex,

then, wait...ROLLING ANGLE-PLEXES! WHAT IS THIS!?!? He hits

one...two...ZACK USES A SMALL PACKAGE ON THE THIRD ATTEMPT! TWO COUN

ONLY! The fans haven't even been able to BLINK in the last five

minutes! Both men up, and Zack goes for School's Out...Angle-Plex

grabs the leg...Exploder Suplex...NO! Zack elbows him in the jaw,

breaking the hold...TRENDSETTER ON THE STEEL CHAIR! ZACK

COVERS...1...2...3!!!! ZACK WINS! HE WINS! BUT WAIT...THE DA FIGHTS

BY SECURITY...ALFDOGG AND SANDMAN ARE IN THE CAGE! BELTSHOT TO ZACK!

Reject and Thunderkid brawl with Evenflow and NazMisty outside!

Sandman locks the cage! The referee comes over...Haymaker by Sandman

takes the ref out! Alfdogg continues beating on Zack Malibu, and

Sandman gets a few shots in of his onw. Angle-Plex is starting to get

up as well. There's 3 guys in there against Zack! Evenflow throws

Reject into the guardrail. EVENFLOW IS SCALING THE CAGE! SANDMAN

TAKES THE CHAIR AND SMASHES 'FLOW'S HAND! EFDDT FALLS TO THE FLOOR!

JR:"This was premeditated! AP and the DA had this planned all

along!"

Sandman stands Zack up, and Alfdogg grabs the chair. He's winding up

for a shot when...WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LIGHTS??

Fans pop as they are in total darkness, and then suddenly we here an

unfamiliar beat...almost siren like, it goes "Woo ooo ooo

Hoo..."...then white pyro shoots off from the top of the cage...WHO IS

ON THE CAGE!!?

JR:"I can't see Tony! Did Evenflow make it to the top of the

cage?!?"

The lights come on, and the man on the cage is BIG POPPA POPICK! AP

looks up, and BPP COMES DOWN ON HIM WITH A BODYPRESS! AP GETS WIPED

OUT! Sandman and Alfdogg look at BPP, but EFDDT has made it to the

top...FLYING DIVE ONTO SANDMAN AND ALFDOGG! IT'S THREE ON THREE NOW!

Zack and EfDDT brawl with Alfdogg and Sandman, while BPP lifts AP up,

vertical suplex...INTO A ROCK BOTTOM!? WHAT A MOVE! AP IS OUT, and

the DA members scramble to get out of the cage! Zack and Evenflow

turn, and come face to face with BPP. BPP smiles at them, and EfDDT

is helping Zack to stand...BPP and The In Crowd members have a

staredown as we fade out!