OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 5/30/2015

Chanel #99

OVER 200 COUNTRIES IN 10 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES-
-TO MORE THEN TEN MILLION VIEWERS EACH WEEK-
-THE OAOAST THE WORLD WIDE LEADER IN PARODY ENTERTAINMENT-

BROADCAST IN OAOAST 3D

RENEE

What's up gang? I am Renee Young with The Coach for the final HeldDOWN before School's Out!

COACH

That means our teenage Hotties have more time for me.

RENEE

I doubt it

Northstar was in the ring to discuss his history in the OAOAST. He said he was the general manager who put HeldDOWN as the main show, and ground IZ into nothingness. He said he had always been ruthless, and that is why King Landon chose him to be hand of the king. The fans didn't appreciate his words, and they espcially didn't like when he said he'd take the OAOAST Lands from Krista and give them to the new OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion, King Landon Maddix.

*** The Mardi Gras Hellfire Club & Kings of the Heap w/ Silver vs. OAOAST tag team champions Hood Again & All The Sheep’s Men (Mariachi & Juicy Cantu-Si) w/ Marcellus & Chick ***

Just hours before the MGHFC are to challenge HA for the tag titles and the 3 Amigos are set to defend the 6-man tag championship against  the Menagerie, the OAOAST Galaxy was treated to a sneak preview of things to come at School’s Out in a wild 8-man tag. Naturally the SO opponents spent much of their ring time against each other, but we did get a little MGHFC/ATSM action.

RENEE
We could be looking at the future OAOAST tag team champions…

COACH
Yeah!

RENEE (CONT’D)
… against their next challengers.

COACH
No!

Anyway, finish saw ATSM hit their spike tombstone on Scourge as HA and the MGHFC brawled ringside, but Silver jumped on the apron to distract the ref, prompting Chick to rush over. A war of words ensued, followed by some shoving, allowing Rayder to fly under the radar to strike Juicy with a clubbing blow off the top and plan his partner on top for the pin.

Winners: MGHFC & KOTH, via pinfall.

Backstage we find Teddy Buckworth getting coffee when he's approached by Spencer.

BUCKWORTH

Spencer, to what do I owe this visit?

SPENCER

How are you, Ted...sir?

BUCKWORTH

Teddy will do just fine, thank you.

SPENCER

I need a favor.

BUCKWORTH

Done.

SPENCER

You didn't hear me out yet.

BUCKWORTH

Done as well on Simon's part.

SPENCER

But-

BUCKWORTH

I am too assume yourself and Ivar require Simon and I to tag with you against Mister Maguire SR and Celtic Gothic.

SPENCER

Well, yes...

BUCKWORTH

Consider it done. Colin is no friend of mine, that may be the truth, but you are. I will not stand idly by while you throw yourself at a Valkyrie, and Simon will not stand idly by while I throw myself at a Valkyrie.

SPENCER

Thanks, sir.

BUCKWORTH

Teddy.

SPENCER

That'll take some getting used to. :)

The OAOAST SPINEBUSTER OF THE WEEK~! took us back two weeks…

U.S. Champion BLAINE CAYLEY and OSCAR FRIBERG of Team SCREAM hit the ring to assist Cobra Strike!

RENEE
We've got a mini-preview of the 6-pack Challenge set for School's Out!

Things get even more chaotic when ALEXANDER THE BRUTAL storms inside and gives Blaine the SWORD OF DAMOCLES!!!

OSCAR, RENEE, COACH & OAOAST GALAXY
:o

ALEXANDER
ARRGH!!

OAOAST officials quickly swarm the ring to prevent further destruction.

Back LIVE!, U.S. Champion Blaine Cayley power walks to the ring (steel chair in hand) and calls out Alexander The Brutal.

BLAINE
I am The Lion. 

"YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

BLAINE

I don't strap on some armor that's never seen a real fight, pick up a sword with a blunted edge, enter into a steel cage painted to look rusted, and then call myself a gladiator.

RENEE
Talk about poking a bear.

COACH
Or awakening a sleepy giant!

BLAINE
Come on, tough guy. I cleared my scheduled just for you. Come meet me when I can see you face-to-face.

Blaine opens the chair but never sits, electing to pace around. Finally ATB does appear.

COACH
Shit’s about to get real!

Full of intensity ATB gets in Blaine’s grill. Blaine’s expression doesn’t change, though. Dude remains cool as a cucumber. We learn why shortly thereafter as TANNER NEPTUNE leaps off the top onto the back of ATB who quickly pulls him down and goozles him for the Sword of Damocles!

COACH
Neptune about to get speared into the canvas!

Suddenly Blaine reaches inside his trench coat and pulls out his CRICKET BAT. (Also answers why he never sat down)

RENEE
LOOK!

* WHACK *

Shot to the leg brings ATB to a knee. Then Blaine takes a golf-like swing that knocks ATB into next year!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!”

COACH
DAYUM~!

Tanner positions the chair still left in the ring as Blaine sets ATB for a Bloody Sunday DDT.

RENEE
Blaine has cruel intentions this evening.

COACH
You’d have cruel intentions too if somebody kept getting up in all your shit. Hmm. Cruel Intentions 2. I like that for Blaine’s DDT because it’s badder than the original!

Before Blaine can hit CI2 on the chair OSCAR FRIBERG rushes to the ring to save ATB!

BLAINE
:huh:

TANNER

OAOAST cameras pick up Oscar scolding his fellow Team SCREAM’ers. “This isn’t how we do things” he’s heard saying. Blaine cracks a wry and poses over ATB with the U.S. Title as OAOAST officials come out to restore order.

RENEE
After tonight can you imagine how crazy the 6-pack Challenge for the United States Championship will be at School’s Out?

*** Deuce Deuce Bigelow vs. Doc White ***

Joined ringside by the rest of Slaughterhouse, Deuce bullied Doc (still in search of his first OAOAST win) for much of the match. But the tide turned when Deuce's opponent at School's Out, DAISUKE MOTOZAKI, the "King of Bronies" himself, strutted to the ring with a yellow KIDDIE TABLE and CHAIR.

DEUCE & SLAUGHTERHOUSE
:huh:

COACH
What the heck?

RENE
Looks like Dice-M wants to see this bout up close!

Daisuke took his seat ringside and began snacking on Milk Duds! With Deuce totally distracted by Dice-M's presence, Doc surprised the big man with his signature rolling cradle abdominal stretch for a stunning near fall!

DAISUKE

RENEE
We nearly witnessed the biggest upset in OAOAST history!

COACH
And Deuce was almost part of it again. Who can forget when Mariachi beat him?

RENEE
Not the OAOAST Galaxy. It triggered one of the most bitter feuds in OAOAST history.

Doc then hit a fury of offense, but again it was a high-risk maneuver that cost him as Deuce caught him midair attempting a flying cross body and dipped him in the Deep Fryer (sit-out shoulder pile driver) for the 1-2-3.

Winner: Deuce Deuce Bigelow, via pinfall.

After the match Deuce barked at Dice-M who was not intimidated. In fact, he stood up and sarcasticlly clapped before leaving. Still fired up, Deuce stepped outside and slammed down on the table with his fists, smashing it two.

Backstage, we saw Remy Bazil in conversation with Sloppy Joe. Joe was overly concerned with eating peanut butter cups for Remy's liking, but Remy soldiered on.

REMY

Mon ami, like I say every title is on the line at School's Out.

SLOPPY JOE

That's cool like Carlito!

REMY

But, one title is not.

SLOPPY JOE

Not cool.

REMY

C'est vrais. You need to get back your 24/7 title from Badass Jack, Joey at School's Out.

SLOPPY JOE

I dunno. Jack's a tough dude.

REMY

Mais non! You were always the toughest homme out of the three of us in Hicks Over Dicks. Plus, I will be in your corner.

SLOPPY JOE

You will?

REMY

Oui oui.

SLOPPY JOE

Then let's do it!

*** Big Papa Thrust & Logan Mann w/ The Freakazoids & Holly vs. OAOAST U.S. Champion Blaine Cayley & Oscar Friberg w/ Samantha Cayley ***

Chants of "WE ARE DICK'S" threw BPT off his game, to the point where he left Logan to work the match almost entirely all by himself! The brief time BPT was in the ring, he spent most of it jawing with the OAOAST Galaxy. But it wasn't exactly smooth sailing for the Team SCREAM tandem of Blaine and Oscar. There was still some tension stemming from what occurred earlier in the night between Blaine and Alexander The Brutal, but unlike their opponents they managed to keep it together and pulled off the W after Blaine hit Logan with Cruel Intentions. BPT didn't even bother trying to breakup the pin, much to Oscar's surprise. Instead he and the Freakazoids chewed out OAOAST Marks ringside over the Dick chants.

Winners: Blaine & Oscar, via pinfall.

HOLLY
:angry:

BIG PAPA THRUST
Get the fuck out my face!

Instead Holly slapped BPT!

"YEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

Irate, BPT shot her a death stare long enough for Logan to fly off the top and connect with double axe handle!

RENEE & COACH

Things only heated up when ALEXANDER THE BRUTAL hobbled to the ring wanting a piece of Blaine for what occurred earlier. Quickly Blaine grabbed his sister Sammi and the two sought higher ground through the crowd. MR. DICK then made his first public appearance since Oohlala's baby shocker attacking BPT and Logan with a STEEL CHAIR!!!

RENEE
What's it gonn be like this Sunday when Blaine, Alaexander, Big Papa Thrust, Oscar, Logan and Mr. Dick meet for the U.S. Title in a 6-Pack Challenege at School's Out?

In the interview set Josh Matthews talked with Queen Esther about King Landon demanding Alix put her on the line as well as the title.

QUEEN ESTHER

The mad king will not goad Alix into the slave trade. My father outlawed that five years ago.

JOSH

Slavery was legal in your father's kingdom?

QUEEN ESTHER

Yes, but after the great revolt he change his mind. He needed only to behead sixteen commanders in the rebel's army and torture the ringleader to death to do so. But, Alix needs now change of heart, she already appreciates the value of free will and the human spirit! I say we sing a song about Alix!

JOSH

(hurriedly)

Time for a break! Sorry!

***Sugar BelleFlair and Malaysia Nerdly W/Dunk and Lunk Vs Cinnamon Spoons W/ChubChub and Bobbi Cheesecake***

Try as they might, Bobbi and Malaysia couldn't quite hook up for very long. Sugar and Cinnamon did with the Dirtiest Hottie in the Game using every nasty trick to try and get the win. In the end, Sugar lost her cool and hammered Cinnamon in the head with Malaysia's paddle to take the DQ loss.

Winner: Cinnamon Spoons and Bobbi Cheesecake, via DQ

Post-match Sugar was out of the ring taunting the fans when ChubChub bit her in the butt!

FADE OUT