OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 5/2/4/2015

Chanel #99

OVER 200 COUNTRIES IN 10 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES-
-TO MORE THEN TEN MILLION VIEWERS EACH WEEK-
-THE OAOAST THE WORLD WIDE LEADER IN PARODY ENTERTAINMENT-

BROADCAST IN OAOAST 3D

RENEE

Welcome to OAOAST HeldDOWN with Renee Young and Da Coach! To start it off we go to the ring!

*** Rayder vs. Mariachi ***

Interesting to note neither man were accompanied by any of their stable mates. It was strictly a one on one battle which Mariachi won with a springboard hurricarana.

Winner: Mariachi, via pinfall.

IMG_4141.070819132511_kiln.070903032654_

Inside the hustling and rocking interview lounge, Sara Jean Underwood stands side by side with mega star and sexy mama, Krista Isadora Duncan and her fairy god mother, Queen Esther.

SARA JEAN

Hey everybody, Sara Jean here with Krista Isadora Duncan and Queen Esther!

KRISTA

No need for false modesty, lets call it like it is, the Playboy Playmate of the year Sara Jean Underwood, fairy god mother Queen Esther, and the owner of the deadlies boobie bombs in town, Krista Isadora Duncan.

SARA JEAN

Hey, everybody, the Playboy Playmate of the year Sara Jean Underwood here with fairy god mother Queen Esther, the owner of the deadliest boobie bombs in town, Krista Isadora Duncan.

KRISTA

The owner of the deadliest boobie bombs in town and the maker of a mean red devil cake, Krista Isadora Duncan.

SARA JEAN

The owner of the deadliest boobie bombs in town and the maker of a mean red devil cake, Krista Isadora Duncan.

KRISTA

Its not arrogance if its not said by a black athlete.

QUEEN ESTHER

You have a future as a court announcer, Sara Jean. It pays three coppers a week, and you'll only get lashed for mispronunciations and tardiness.

KRISTA

If you protest on social media you might be able to get four coppers.

SARA JEAN

I'm gonna have to pass. So Lord Northstar says he's going to take the OAOAST, which he says is like your house or castle, and give it to King Landon.

KRISTA

Ha! Pah! Pshaw! And other such sound effects.

QUEEN ESTHER

BOOOM!

KRISTA

:huh:

QUEEN ESTHER

Another sound effect!

KRISTA

Riiiiiiight. I get no profit from the OAOAST. How can it be mine? If it was mine I'd fire Big Boy, Remy Bazil, James Riggs, Lucius Soul and Ice Quiz. I'd also shoot the following in the face with a shot gun: Rico De Janerio, Carl MacDonald, Chick Golden, Logan Mann, King Landon, and Jim Ross.

SARA JEAN

He doesn't work here, Krista.

KRISTA

Then I would hire him. Then shoot him. But as you can see none of that is happening, so how can anyone say I own this promotion?

SARA JEAN

You are the biggest most recognizable star though.

QUEEN ESTHER

And the one with the fairest of hair!

KRISTA

Guilty! But Urkel was the biggest most recognizable star on Family Matters and all we ever saw of his house was his basement. Who knows if he even had parents or just spawned from the recesses of Carl's mind? Is Lord Northstar a real person with real parents? He has a sister, Holly, but what if that's a lie? What if he was spawned from my mind to get engaged to Alix, only to fuck it up and then disappear from everyone's life for a decade, only to resurface with a lot less glitter.

SARA JEAN

I don't think that's it...

KRISTA

I suppose not. I'd happily turn over keys to my kingdom to someone like a time traveling version of myself, but to King Landon, no can do. If Lord Northstar thinks for a second that School's Out will end with him giving the OAOAST to King Landon and not with me beating his ass and dumping him in a vat of his cheap Walgreen's mascara then he thinks as badly as he dresses.

SARA JEAN

Krista, Queen Esther, thanks for your time.

QUEEN ESTHER

Our pleasure, Sara Jean.

*** Big Boy w/ C.A.M. vs. “The King of Bronies” Daisuke Motozaki ***

Before the match Deuce Deuce Bigelow cut an insert promo reiterating Dice-M sits at the kiddie table while men like him and the rest of Slaughterhouse feast at the big boy table.

DEUCE
As a matter of fact, you gotta deal with a BIG BOY right now. But don’t you or your little ponies worry, I told Big’s to save me a piece of you for School’s Out.

RENEE
(sarcastically)
How sweet of him.

Big Boy used his power to execute various high-impact moves, but Dice-M responded each and every time with hard hitting strikes of him own. Then late in the match, when Big Boy went for his Belly (Vader) Bomb, Dice-M caught him on the way down with a knee to the jaw followed by the Rainbow Dash Mash shining wizard for the 1-2-3!

Winner: Daisuke Motozaki, via pinfall.

Dice celebrated with a "NEIGH!" after the match.

RENEE
I wonder if Deuce still thinks Dice-M still sits at the kiddie table, because he just took Big Boy out!

In the spacious and busy arena hallways we find Cinnamon Spoons whistling a merry tune when she's approached by a backstage worker.

WORKER

Cinnamon, there's a problem in your dressing room!

CINNAMON

You mean Justice HQ? I'm on it, friend!

Cinnamon goes speeding down the hallway to her dress....er justice HQ. With a kick she busts open the door to see Sugar's security team led by Dunk and Lunk with her briefcase.

CINNAMON

Gadzooks! Unhand the money in the bank briefcase you weaselly wretches!

DUNK

Durrr, what do we do, Lunk?

LUNK

I bet we can take her. Sugar said steal this case so she can't cash in on the title shot.

CINNAMON

In the name of Valhalla, its Cinnamon Spoons, Valkyrie! She floats like boat and stings like a beetle!

LUNK

Beetles don't sting.

CINNAMON

In the land of heroes they do!

Cinnamon launches herself at the six man security team, who do a fine job of catching her in their arms.

CINNAMON

Caught in tenebrous tentacles!

Our trusty heroine slips through the grasps of these men, and comes up behind two men. These men are roundly shocked when Cinnamon yanks down their pants! Raging erections spring forth that the men can't even cover up with their embarrassment.

CINNAMON

Don't be lame, show your shame!

Sugar's security hasn't a glue what to do, and two more men are stripped off their slacks by the quick hands of...

CINNAMON

Cinnamon Spoons, pants destroyer!

What she said. Dunk and Lunk are of the mind to get out with her briefcase, and make a concerted step together. Sadly they've failed to take into account that Cinnamon really is a destoryer of pants and find their own at their ankles.

CINNAMON

The erections are plentiful and the semen shall be bountiful! A veritable harvest of your seed in exchange for letting me have my briefcase back.

DUNK

Durrrr, what do we do Lunk?

LUNK

We.....we...take the deal!

COMMERCIAL

*** Keyboard Warriors (Holy Troller & 867-5309) vs. The Christ Air Express ***

Like their School's Out opponents VICE the previous week, the CAE got their revenge on the Keyboard Warriors for the heat they took over the vandalism of OAOAST tag champs Hood Again's ride awhile back, picking up the W with the Happy Ending.

Accompanied by VICE, Joey The Rat cut an insert promo that was to the point: VICE will leave SO as the #1 contenders to the tag titles.

Winners: The CAE, via pinfall.

Inside Justice HQ, or Cinnamon's dressing room are six muscle bound hunks, forming a circle around...

CINNAMON

Supernatural cock hound, Cinnamon Spoons!

What she said. The Supernatural cock hound reaches out to her side and envelopes a pair of thick dicks inside her delicate hands. Cinnamon tries to wrap her hands all the way around, but these well hung studs are too well endowed for that to even work.

CINNAMON

So big, maybe you're the supernatural ones!

Cinnamon beings a slow, long and deliberate stroking. Its partly for her benefit so she can feel the contours and vieny goodnesss of their meat. Each man has viens of blood popping out, ridge like things that Cinnamon is more than happy to glide over with a sweet touch. She loves the feel of the bumps and grooves within their meat and already feels a wetness between her thighs.

CINNAMON

Though I am a heroine, my mouth hungers for the perversion of villainous cock!

Lunk presses forward, pushing his member through her spread lips. He doesn't stop journey into her wet mouth until her cute little nose hits his pubic bone, giving her no chance to get used to his size.

CINNAMON

Mmmmff gulllp mmmfff!

Cinnamon's gagging and choking throat becomes a welcome home to Lunk's dick, just the same as her horny hands are welcome moves along a pair of fat cocks. Her eyes water from taking in such a chubby pecker, matching the dripping of her perfect pussy.

tumblr_noo6cmfZ4s1rkiw19o1_1280.jpg

Cinnamon pushes the phat dick out to her cheeks, creating a near impossible bulge. Just as she does that another cock roams along her face, and the two cocks touch. They both buck and fuck her, separated only by the thin skin of her cheek! One rolls inside the wet confines of her mouth, while the other smears her blush, both cocks like a war in molesting her adorable face!

CINNAMON

Mmmfff! Mmff! Mmmmf!

Lunk wraps his hands around Cinnamon's giant knockers, and loves their plump and fleshy feel. He rolls the orbs in his hands, digging his fingers hard into her tanned flesh. The press of his digits on her bosoms, causes our heroine to squeal in pleasure around a cock, and that sends a surge of spit and drool falling out her mouth.

CINNAMON

Mmmmmf! Gulp! Gulp!

Cinnamon pulls out of one cock, then hovers her mouth over Dunk's. Like a plane delivering water, Cinnamon heaps a wad of drool onto his cock, so much so that it drips and falls onto the floor bellow.

CINNAMON

I'm so good at blowbangs, its scary. Scary good! Scary Good blow jobs with Cinnamon Spoons!

Its a little too much talking, Cinnamon realizes, so with mouth open rreeeeaaaaal wide she slams her face onto Dunk's pecker. It surges through her mouth, reaching all the way down to her throat. She can feel his little bits of pre-cum sliding down her and taking a home into her belly. She knows there will be plenty of the good stuff in her tummy soon!

tumblr_noplyvH2601rkiw19o1_1280.jpg

Its one to the next one for Cinnamon, and the trusty cock hound bends over backwards to take a pair of balls into her mouth. Their heavy, like two lead globes. Heavy and fat and they stretch Cinnamon's mouth out beyond belief. She looks like a school holding nuts in its mouth.

CINNAMON

Mmfmfmff! Mmfmfmf!

Cinnamon's inability to keep quiet sends vibrations all across the man's balls. Its too much for him to bear and he can't control his dick from spewing its creamy load down Cinnamon's chest!

CINNAMON

Score one for the good guys!

Lunk seizes hold of Cinnamon's head and forces the Valkyrie's mouth around his aching member. With thick hand on her head, he pushes her back and forth on his rod. Cinnamon chokes and gags, Lunk not exactly gentle with this throat fucking. As a matter of fact he uses her head like it was some sort of flesh light, snapping it back and forth on his dick. Cinnamon can only brace herself, having no control how her mouth is being so recklessly abused.

CINNNAMON

MMMFFFF!

Lunk is a man possessed, pushing his dick so hard into Cinnamon's mouth that he reaches her tonsils. Cinnamon gags and coughes wildly around the cock, but Lunk does nothing to ease her comfort. Instead he hammers his own body forward along with her head, creating a deep throating machine that Cinnamon can't stop. The Valkyrie can't even think, her entire mind is consumed by the fuck stick that's pillaging her mouth, and terrorizing her throat.

CINNAMON

MMMFFFFF!

Lunk's dick explodes inside Cinnamon's mouth, even as he continues to throat fuck her

SUGAR (OS)

What's the meaning of this?!

Nervous eyes from the guards fall on Sugar Belleflair!

SUGAR

I don't believe this!

CINNAMON

A deal's a deal!

Cum bathed as she is, Cinnamon grabs her MITB breifcase and whizzes by Sugar.

CINNAMON

See ya at School's Out!

SUGAR

:angry:

COMMERCIAL

*** Scourge w/ Rayder vs. “The Golden Grr” Chick w/ Mariachi ***

Unlike the skirmish earlier in the night between the Menagerie and 3 Amigos, this time the Kings of the Heap decided to come out together for our next bout. In response Mariachi accompanied Chick ringside to keep the playing field level.

The match began with Chick getting right in the face of his opponent and grring, letting it be known he (a bullying victim growing up) will not be intimidated by anyone. That didn’t stop Scourge from tossing him around like a rag doll, but each and every time Chick dusted himself off and came back fighting harder. In the end his heart and determination overcame his lack of size and strength, defeating Scourge with his Sky is Falling whoopee cushion finisher.

Winner: Chick, via pinfall.

Afterward the KOTH wanted a piece of Chick and Mariachi, but Silver arrived to pull his men away. As he did so Juicy Cantu-Si hit the ring to even the odds in case the Menagerie decided to change their minds.

Inside the throne room King Landon sits slumped on his throne, flanked by Ser Pike Pantera and Ser Felix Strutter. And yet despite his slouching his face is heavily animated.

KING LANDON

A king without his queen? What is it? What is it?

SER FELIX

Its the improper thing that stops the world from turning, and the birds from humming.

KING LANDON

My world title, my queen, stolen from me. By Alix Maria Spezia, helped along by Sophie Grey. Mexican! French! Not trust worthy. Only Spanish good.

SER FELIX

You got the complexion for perfection, King Landon.

KING LANDON

But, hear me now, subjects. Yes, hear me now. Listen to me! Listen to me! Listen to me!

King Landon is in such a fit that he begins coughing up spit and blood.

KING LANDON

If Alix has any kind or any shred if you have honor Alix, I bet you don't, but maybe you do. Maybe. If you do you'll put Queen Esther on the line along with the world title at School's Out.

SER FELIX

A stupendous idea wouldn't you agree Ser Pike?

SER PIKE

Agree. Don't agree. Human beings are taken from their comfort zones and thrown into nightmares everyday. Pauper, president, queen. It doesn't make a difference. Queen Esther will sit beside King Landon rather she likes it or not.

KING LANDON

I'll have an answer by next week. Yes next week!

COMMERCIAL

Backstage in an isolated corner of the men's locker room Deirdre is chewing out Remy Bazil!

DEIRDRE

It was right there. He gave you the title.

REMY

Chere, it was a trick of the hand. Trust me I know these sorts of things.

DEIRDRE

Your worse than Rico and Lucius.

REMY

:show:

Worse than them? Chere, come now, you're being harsh.

DEIRDRE

Jack gave you the 24/7 title and told you to hit him with it. But you couldn't summon the courage to do that. Rico and Lucius could I wager. Maybe I should look to come to get the 24/7 title?

REMY

I will get that belt, I promise!

DEIRDRE

Get it and you may get this ass

73699%20-%203D%20A_Song_of_Ice_and_Fire%

REMY

:homer-drool:

*** Big Papa Thrust & Logan Mann w/ The Freakazoids & Holly vs. Cobra Strike w/ Melody Nerdly  ***

In a fast-paced high impact affair, Cobra Strike emerged victorious when CHILDREN of various nationalities and sex surrounded ringside and proclaimed “WE ARE DICK’S!” in their native tongue.

RENEE
We know who this message is directed towards.

COACH
And the man behind it. Mr. Dick has fathered more kids than Shawn Kemp and Dwight Howard combined!

Freaked out, BPT fled along with his Freakazoids despite being the legal man, resulting in a countout. Holly then began berating Logan, telling him he needs to get snipped because “I’m not popping out one of those [bleep] things.”

Winners: Cobra Strike, via countout.

Then like moths attracted to light, the young boys swarmed Melody reaching upwards, including Coach.

COACH
Feed me mommy!

RENEE
*face palm*

Bohemoth was at OAOAST HQ sitting down with Terry Taylor for an interview. He was first asked about the women's tag title match at School's Out.

BOHEMOTH

Cady and Lilly aren't representing some bench warmer who couldn't even get burn in the CFL. They're representing The Man! They've got The Man's power, the man's name, the man's mind behind them!

TAYLOR

And what does that mean for their chances of victory?

BOHEMOTH

It means they're absolute! What do Aisling and Sabrina represent? A scrawny ginger geek! They have one hundred twenty pounds of worthless shit behind them. They're finished as champions! And I'll tell you who else is finished here, The Xavier Franklin-OOOMMMPH!

Ah but The XFL wasn't finished as he arrived to attack Bohemoth! The two men rolled on the floor, slugging it out as Taylor ran off for security. It took quite a bevy of officers to separate these two titans of industry.

THE XFL

Its me taking from you now, boy! You run with mine is short like leprechauns! Its over for you, boy!

BOHEMOTH

Boy?! I'M THE MAN!

ABANDONED WAREHOUSE/

TOLDEO, OH

Two shady looking men stand inside an even shadier warehouse, which seems as if it could collapse on them at any moment. At their feet to complete the sleazy feel is a body in a bag.

MAN 1

You said-

MAN 2

They said. They said they'd be here at 8:45 PM exactly.

MAN 1

Are you sure your phone got the right time?

.MAN 2

Are you sure your phone got the right time?

MAN 1

Fuck. I didn't like this deal from the moment you told it.

MAN 2

Witches without a coven. We do what we gotta.

ANGEL (OS)

Does that include kidnapping my son?

Angel doesn't appear, rather a corpse with a broken neck is slung directly between the two men.

MAN 2

Fuck, fuck!

MAN 1

Show yourself!

Casual as casual can get, Angle Maguire comes strolling into the warehouse. The second they spy her the two men try to unleash their magic at her.

ANGEL

I dampened your magic. Hope you don't mind?

The looks on the their faces are the looks one might get when their struggling to accept their death is imminent. Urine pools at their feet, the second man looses control of his bowels, and within moments COLIN MAGUIRE JUNIOR is ripped through the bag.

MAN 2

Please, we have families!

COLIN

And should they follow your footsteps, I will make certain you are reunited in hell.

Colin's hands shoot out in parallel trajectories and bury themselves within the chest cavities of his captors. The last thing each man sees is Colin ripping his friends heart out their chest.

ANGEL

I wish you hadn't done that. I needed to interrogate them.

COLIN

I will not allow my father's lapdogs one second more of life.

Colin brushes by Angel without so much as a thank you.

ANGEL

Those weren't your fathers. And where's the gratitude I get from saving you?

That question stops Colin in his tracks, but he speaks without looking over his shoulder.

COLIN

You are my mother. You are supposed to protect me.

ANGEL

:)

FADE OUT