OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 5/18/2015

Chanel #99

OVER 200 COUNTRIES IN 10 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES-
-TO MORE THEN TEN MILLION VIEWERS EACH WEEK-
-THE OAOAST THE WORLD WIDE LEADER IN PARODY ENTERTAINMENT-

BROADCAST IN OAOAST 3D

RENEE

To quote Tony Brannigan, hello world! Renne Young beside Da Coach for OAOAST HeldDOWN~!

COACH

Let's get this bitch popping with the world title number one contender tournament!

***World Title Mini Tournament: Ivar The Cunning Vs Bohemoth***

RENEE

My body is ready!

COACH

Hell yeah!

RENEE

Not for sex. At least not with you.

The fans were also ready, and showed plenty of support for Ivar. This was a hard hitting affair with Bohemoth finding the vampire well able to withstand his blows.

RENEE

Its not often someone can stand up to Bohemoth.

This pissed off Bohemoth and he started to berate the referee. Taking his eye off the prize was a bad idea as Ivar nailed him with The Lasso for a close count. Bohemoth tried to recover, but Ivar stayed on him. When Ivar went for a Heel on Hells bicycle kick he missed a ducking Bo and hit the official!

COACH

Man down!

Bohemoth nailed Ivar with a spinebuster then escaped the ring to go for a steel chair. But The XFL was on hand and hit Bohemoth with a chair instead! He threw Bo back into the ring and Ivar hit Time Will Destroy Everything his wrist clutch DVD finisher for the win!

Winner: Ivar The Cunning, via pinfall

RENEE

In tonight's mainevent Ivar will face the winner of King Landon against Ned Blanchard.

Post-match The XFL offered Ivar a spot in The All XFL Team only to get hit with Time Will Destroy Everything!

duncan-living%20room.jpg

DUNCAN FAMILY LIVING ROOM

Beverly Hills, CA

Maya is enjoying some good old fashioned TV time by her lonesome. Well she was by her lonesome until Jade comes in with a dour expression.

JADE

Move over.

Far from giving Maya a chance to move over, Jade just nudges her aside and plops down.

MAYA

Pushy much?

JADE

No. Change the channel. This show sucks.

MAYA

This show is an American Institution. This show is Lip Sync Battle!

JADE

How can it be any sort of institution its only been on a month. Change it.

MAYA

No, The Rock is gonna lip sync Taylor Swift. Mom pays a lot of money for this cable package and I'm taking advantage of it by watching great wrestlers turned mediocre actors mouth the words to cd quality hits of today.

JADE

Gimmie the remote.

Jade tries to snatch the remote out of Maya's hands but Maya holds it away with some deft moves.

MAYA

What is your problem?

Jade says fuck talking and dives on top of Maya, causing the younger one to drop the remote on the ground. Managing to roll to the floor allows Maya to retrieve the remote, but also allows her nice sized sister to fall on top of her.

MAYA

Ow! Ow! Ow! That's a lot of Jade!

JADE

Shut up and give me the remote!

MAYA

Again what's your problem?

JADE

You don't care.

MAYA

I care if it'll keep my spine from being reduced to fine paste.

JADE

I'm pissed off!

MAYA

Really? I hadn't noticed.

JADE

I don't wanna talk about it.

MAYA

Tyler, huh?

Jade's face fills with red at the mere mention of Tyler's name, and her fingers grip Maya's hair, and soon they tug her head upward.

MAYA

Ouch!

JADE

I said I don't want to talk about it.

KRISTA (OS)

What's going on in here?

Jade and Maya look up to see their mom with her hands on her hips.

JADE and MAYA

Nothing!

KRISTA

I'm trying to hit the bottle and it makes it hard to neglect you two when you're fighting.

MAYA

Jade's still pissed about her boyfriend!

JADE

(tugging on Maya's hair)

Shut up!

KRISTA

This is absurd. And loud. Look, both of you adorable sluts go to my room!

JADE

Your room?

KRISTA

And don't come out until you've had a good hate fuck. And if you do come out still bitching, I will hate fuck both your brains out. Now move it!

JADE and MAYA

Yes mother. We won't disappoint you, mother.

The girls hang their heads and scamper off.

KRISTA

Doesn't matter I'll probably fuck you anyway.

COMMERCIAL

** VICE w/ Joey The Rat vs. The Keyboard Warriors (U Can’t See Ming & Tiny D) ***

During the intros the Christ Air Express cut an insert promo hyping their #1 contenders match against VICE at School’s Out. They pointed out VICE aren’t the only ones who have a reason to be pissed about the match, noting VICE interfered in their tag title match at AngleMania.

MEL
But now you’re one win away from getting a title shor yourselves? What’s fair about that?

COACH
The CAE sound a little whiny.
\
RENEE
Yet they raise a fair point. It might be the first time in OAOAST history people are upset being in a #1 contenders match.

As for the VICE/KW match, it was a total squash in favor of VICE who put their opponents away with a CPA Gigaton Punch. No payback for the KW being jumped a couple weeks back.

Winners: VICE, via pinfall.

RENEE

Hold on a second, we have a situation going on backstage.

We get a shot backstage of little more than Bohemoth.com sitting in Bo's locker room. Lilly even has tea!

CADY

FWWWHAHAHAHAA!

RENEE

Cady? Lilly?

LILLY

Oh, wow, cool they bought it.

CADY

There is a situation developing and it is thus. The incredible devil hawk has landed on the perch with blood oozing from its beak, and it has called out to us to feast as well! Feast on the entrails of our foes!

COACH

Bitch, what is you saying?

LILLY

I can handle that question. Okay? The Bad Girls said some tough things about us, which is totally cool in our book because that's just sports entertainment. Okay? Cool. But they've got to know that we're not just tough talkers, most of the time we're tough fighters.

COACH

Only most of the times?

LILLY

I have a fear of heights so I'm a coward in high places. Sucks.

CADY

Your ignorance to the legend of evil that we write with the brain matter of our defeated foes is disgusting! The Bad Girls are only misbehaved children, denied their rattle and pacifier! Go watch Nick Jr, little babies, while we blot out the sun, bring down the moon and change the tides of the lifeforce to wash your titles away! Everything you hold dear will be destroyed and broken at School's Out!

LILLY

Okay? Cool, thanks.

***World Title Mini Tournament: King Landon Maddix Vs Ned Blanchard W/Melody and n00b Nerdly**

Landon tried to hit the G2S right off the bat, but failed and wound up taking a huge beating. With a busted lip, King Landon retreated and had to evade the chase of Ned Blanchard.

RENEE

Running away doesn't seem very kingly.

COACH

Would you stand and fight a cobra?

Landon tried to use Melody as a shield against Ned, but n00b bit him!

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” the fans cheered as we went to commercial.

Back from break, King Landon had Ned inside a leg lock. Ned fought out and the two exchanged body blows. The King hit a basement dropkick and went back to working over Ned's leg. The Orange County Cobra would fight back and tried for a Newport Harbror Enziguri. But he missed and hurt his leg worse. This allowed King Landon to easily hit the Go2Sleep for the win!

Winner: King Landon, via pinfall

Duncan-bedroom.jpg

KRISTA'S ROOM

As enraged as before, Jade uses Maya as some sort of human battering ram and shoves her thinner sister through the door.

MAYA

I told you to quit pushing me!

A grunt escapes Jade's lips, and its followed by her hands shoving Maya onto a love seat.

JADE

You got me in trouble. Now I'm gonna get raped by mom.

MAYA

Me too!

JADE

She goes easy on you. Delicate Maya.

MAYA

I'm not delicate! I'm a professional whore!

JADE

Tell mom that.

(in Krista's voice)

Sweet, delicate, Maya, I can't brutally sodomize you like I do your sister.

MAYA

I can take anything you can. And more!

JADE

Oh yeah?

MAYA

Yeah!

JADE

Then we'll just see about that.

A fistful of hair is all Jade needs to bring Maya off the bed. Sort of liking this abuse, she shows no kindness in forcing little sister to the ground, setting her on her knees.

JADE

What about a nice long cunt munching?

Maya adorable grey eyes sparkle as she looks up at big sister and melts her heart. Jade can see how eager Maya is to both obey her and taste her pussy. Hell, Maya is damn near drooling at this point. With a proper nudge, Maya's head goes between Jade's legs, and little sister attacks her aching pussy with an animal recklessness.

Jade knows enough about a good hate fuck to know that just Maya digging her tongue into her cunt as though she were trying to reach her womb isn't enough. Little sister has to be made to feel that sexual aggression their mother teaches them. And so Jade finds familiar hold on Maya's hair and pushes her into her thick thighs, clasping those meaty leg muscles around Maya's head, telling her she'll decide when its time to stop.

JADE

Don't ya stop until you make me cum.

Jade can feel the heated vibrations of Maya moaning in response. There is nothing greater in this world for Maya than making someone cum, and making her sister cum is the crème de la crème. The horny teenager can't even control her self at the thought of her sister orgasming from her pussy licking, and crams fingers into her own vagina. She feels the digits releasing her gushy juices, gallon by gallon, and hopes Jade will ejaculate all over her face much the same.

JADE

Good baby sister, good baby sister.

Maya starts sucking on Jade's downstairs lips with expert talent. Its such an amazing feeling, Jade wishes she could see her pussy lips between Maya's lips, but she doesn't want to let go of her brown hair. Maya doesn't mind the rough grip, in fact she wouldn't object if Jade treated her like this more often, forcing her head in there, making her so horny she has to finger herself.

Elsewhere, Krista is watching this through a feed in the living room...

tumblr_nnzttp8JPc1rkiw19o1_1280.png

KRISTA

Mmmm that's it, you fucking whores, make mommy proud, make mommy cum so fucking hard watching you, you little cunts.

Krista is for sure getting what she wants as her youngest daughter shoves her tongue deep in her elder sister's pussy. Jade's mind goes blank, as she mouth lets out moans and incoherent whimpers. With an aid from Jade's grip on her hair, Maya is thrusting her tongue in and out of Jade's tasty muff, literally and devilishly tongue fucking her.

JADE

Goooooooodddddddddd, oh Maya, I love you aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh God I love you so much! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh you fuck me soooooooooooooo gooooooooooddddddddddd, oh Maya!

Feeling overwhelmed, Jade becomes a broken record, just repeating 'fuck me' over and over again in different combinations of whimpers and cries. Just when Jade doesn't think life can get any better, her wonderful pussy licking sister curls her tongue upwards inside her. And that little bit is all it takes to send Jade hurtling over an erotic edge with a mighty cum! Jade thrusts her meaty hips upwards while pushing her little sister's head downwards, forcing her to take all her juicy girl cum. Maya expects this and doesn't flinch or worry, instead pushing big sister through her climax.

Maya is a raging hormone as she swallows as much of Jade's cum as possible. What she can't swallow rolls down her chin, juices that match her own flowing out her fingered fuck hole.

JADE

Whew, whew! That's some good pussy eating, little kid.

MAYA

Thank ya.

Jade settles down enough to give her little a sister a shove onto her ass. And what an ass it is, Jade thinks, ripe for fucking later. In the now, Jade looks around at the lavish room of her mom and step-mother and gets a wicked idea,

JADE

Hold on, lemme find the good stuff.

Jade knows her mom well enough to know the “good stuff” is in a pink and gold treasure box. Jade finds the biggest strap on her mother and Alix have to have and fastens it around her waist. She laughs at the comically large cock protruding from her waist, and starts jerking it off.

JADE

Bigger than Tyler!

MAYA

:lol:

Are you gonna fuck me like Tyler fucked you?

JADE

Nope. I'm gonna do you like a Duncan

A squeal slips out of Maya's lips as Jade forces the pretty teenager's legs open to a wide position. Baby sister's pussy is glistening and soaking, and baby sister herself is already panting in anticipation. Mother dear might be able to tease Maya, but Jade is every bit as horny as her younger sister and needs to have this cock slamming into her innards. Thus she pushes past Maya's pussy walls with a thrust, tearing into her cervix with this mammoth fourteen inch strap on.

MAYA

Holy shit balls!

JADE

I thought you were a professional?

MAYA

Not a professional horse fucker!

JADE

I can take it out..

MAYA

No, no, don't do that! Just fuck your slutty little sister till she cries!

Elsewhere, mama Duncan's body is feeling this...

tumblr_no22sjPCwr1rkiw19o1_540.png

KRISTA

That's so it! Good little sluts, get that pussy ready for mommy, Jade. Work that hot teenage pussy with that big gigantic monster cock. Is that the fourteen incher? That's mommy's girls!

Back in the room Jade is fucking Maya with a sort of reckless wild energy. She's bouncing her big frame on her sister, punishing her cervix with demonic cock strokes, while also crushing her beneath her weight. Maya is a sweating, aching mess, her pussy being stretched to breaking, her body under assault by Jade's powerful bouncing.

MAYA

Mmmmm! Keep mounting my slutty pussy, Jade! I'm your slutty sister and I want you to mount this teenage pussy!

Jade likes the feel of the nub rubbing against her clit, that hits ever so hard when her body hits Maya ever so hard. The sound of her meaty thighs slapping against Maya's could be heard in Anaheim, Jade thinks and she sort of likes that. This is quite the workout for Jade and she's panting, dropping drool and spit onto her sister. Far from complaining, Maya opens her mouth and catches the saliva. Jade gets a spark from the thought of how she's fucking her sister, fucking her like they're dogs, drooling and slobbering all over one another.

JADE

That's a good baby sister, taking this big penis from me. Good baby sister, so good and hot.

MAYA

Urrrgggh, Jade, you're giving me that cock so fucking good, your gonna stretch out my tight little teenage pussy.

Jade keeps pounding away at Maya, as if her strap on is a battering ram that can break down a door. As it stands its a battering ram that's breaking Maya's hot pussy apart. There's a sloshing from all the juices it yanks out and stirs up, and these juices leak into Maya's anus. Perfect lubricant thinks Jade.

JADE

Come on up with me, pretty girl.

Jade's arms clasp hold of Maya and pull off the ground and then into the air.

JADE

You're a light little thing.

MAYA

The better to fuck your little sister like a ragdoll!

Jade manages to angle Maya so that her moist and horny cavern sucks in the plastic piston strapped onto her waist. The toned and muscular legs of little sister are hooked onto by Jade, spreading the little girl out in a debauched and perverse manner. It means every bit of cock is bellowing through Maya's sweet honey hole.

MAYA

Yes, yes, yes! I love big sister holding me in her arms and abusing my pussy! I love big sister fucking me like a dirty whore.

Jade has to wonder just how far this dick is going inside her kid sister. The phallus is fat and monsterous and Maya is a trim and fit girl. Yet Jade can feel the entire cock disappear within Maya's horny hole. It has to be a tight fit, Jade observes, and she knows the cock will brook no resistance. If Maya's pussy can't handle its mammoth size, the cock makes it handle it.

JADE

I'm so nasty stretching you out like this. I feel so dirty.

MAYA

You can stretch more than my cute pussy you know. You can take that big sister dick and fuck every hole in my body!

For now Jade's content in slamming Maya's perky teenage body onto this more than perky dick. Each time Maya's pussy is filled to its breaking point with the dick, the youngest Duncan hollers in agony and joy. Jade likes her whimpering and cries so much that she of course pulses upwards, plunging the dick through Maya's uterus, splitting her lower body in half with her mighty plastic dick. Her slutty sister, squeals and wails and gushes cum all around the beast within her.

MAYA

Ohhhhh Jadey! This is is just where I belong getting fucked like the teenage whore I am by you! I love you, sister!

JADE

Good, I'm glad you said that, because....I want you to ride this penis.

MAYA

Mmmmmm yeah, no one rides dick like me! I love bouncing on huge cock bringing all the way to my tummy.

Truthfully Jade just wants to lie back and watch her sister grind on her fat strap on meat. As such she lays back down to the ground and watches the strap on point into the air like a miniature Washington Monument. Maya's pussy would probably engulf the real thimg Jade thinks, as she watches with wide eyes as her sinks down onto the penis. Indeed the huge beast reaches past the inner depths of Maya's pussy, and goes where only the largest of fuck sticks can go!

MAYA

I'm gonna show you how much I love being your dirty whore, Jadey!

Maya keeps the cock painfully but awesomely lodged within her tight cunt, and lets herself grind against Jade. For Jade its a mixture of pussy pleasure from her sister and the heady ecstasy of having a dick so absurdly crammed into the pretty little slut. Jade can't stop thinking about how big this dick is, how it stretches Maya probably wider than any boy or man ever has. And Maya knows how to please her even more, by tweaking her fat nipples. She twists and gropes them, turning them like knobs, pressing them like buttons and drooling over their awesome puffiness.

JADE

Yes, that's right, play with those nipples, baby sister, they're so hard and horny for your hot teenage body!

Maya has a good solid cum, her body shivering, her pussy pouring out a wave of sweet girl cum, drenching that fat dick, soaking Jade's thighs, her mouth yelling unintelligible gibberish.

MAYA

Holy fucking shit! You fuck me like a champ! You should have been born a man, Jadey. But then you wouldn't be so pretty, with those plump thighs, fat breasts, and hot big ass.

JADE

I like your butt better though. So firm and muscular. So fuck worthy. Come here!

Jade forces Maya's back to the ground, without giving her much choice. Continuing her elder sister dominance, Jadeycakes bends those pretty legs of Maya backwards so they stretch out over head, creating one obscene wild picture.

JADE

:lol:

Now you look like a proper slut!

MAYA

But what are you going to do me?

JADE

I'm going to take that booty for myself!

MAYA

Don't we need lube?

JADE

Shoooot!

Normally Jade would just pull Maya back into a normal position and hunt for lube, or give up the quest entirely. But Jade is so fucking horny and Maya's ass is so inviting and her slutty position is so ready for fucking, she doesn't care about lube or Maya's discomfort with having a cock shoved in her asshole. And maybe her little sister's cries of distress will be more a turn on than a well lubed ass hole. But at the very least Jade drops a wad of spit within her spread ass cheeks. She then uses a long finger to grind and massage the spittle through Maya's perfect asshole.

Jade can't help but go deep inside Maya's excellent rectum, sticking her fingers into the knuckle. As Maya whines from the pain, Jade just has to savor the feel of being knuckle deep inside her sister's bowels. What a treat it is to perversely violate this nineteen year old, getting all the way into her anus, driving with force and brutality through this rear passage.

JADE

You ready?

MAYA

As ready my anal ring is gonna be! Let's do it! Wait!

JADE

Wait? You said your ready!

MAYA

Let me suck my ass first. Pwweeeeassse!

Jade can't resist that sort of cute plea and with Maya still bent over, big sister brings her finger to her mouth. Maya's beautiful eyes sparkle as her lips curl around fingers that were once invading her ass. Her tongue swirls around the digits, trying to give her every nuance of bootylicuos taste she can get. Its too much for her to take and she cums again from the taste of her on sweet ass juice. Maya keeps coming and she has to fight not to bite down on the fingers, that's how great Jade's fingers flavored in ass juice taste.

Jade rather likes this. Maybe mom had a point. Maybe they're supposed to pleasure each other, using tougne fingers and fake dicks to violate and brutalize each other's hot fuck holes. It certainly is a fun way to spend the evening, bending Maya over like a two dollar cum dumpster. Jade wishes she had a camera so she could share this slutty position with the world. #cumbank.

JADE

Ready now, cutie?

MAYA

Ready steady!

Maya grits her teeth, grinding them into dust, trying to prepare herself to take a gigant plastic dick without much lube. But nothing prepares for the agony and raw pain of having fourteen inches of big sister cock forced within her anal passage away. Maya can feel the torture of her anal ring being savaged by this monster of dick, and her rectum being pummeled by this colossal dick.. She cries and screams bloody murder as her bowels are cruelly raped by this demon of dick until finally she has fourteen inches of plastic cock gorging out her ass.

MAYA

Ooooooh fuck! Shit! Mmmmmmmmm, fuck my ass Jade, shove every inch of your big wonderful girl cock up my dyke ass and fuck it! Fuck me up the ass, ass fuck me, oh Jade! Big sister, aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Maya tries to say more but all that comes out are guttural cries from having fourteen inches sliding inside her anus. This is the pain and pleasure she can only find while being anally penetrated. And every Duncan girl is a butt sex fanatic so she loves this. Even better in this bizzare position, Maya can sort of see her own rectum being wrecked!

KRISTA (OS)

HOT DIGGITY DAMN LOOK AT THAT POSITION!

MAYA and JADE

:huh:

Krista's shouting aside, Jade thrusts in hard as the deepest part of Maya's rectum works to accommodate this beast.

JADE

That's it baby sister, take it!! Take my big dick all the way! Mmmmmmmm, take it all the way up your tight little ass, kid sister!

MAYA

Its yours big sister! Its all yours!

Jade goes in and out of Maya's most intimate hole, with the brunette Duncan folded up like the proverbial accordion. The fact that Jade put her in this slutty position is so arousing and erotic that its almost painful. It does make so happy that her tight orifices makes her sister so happy. And she can tell how happy Jade is because she's grunting like a boar. Maya dare not make any animal jokes to someone with a giant dick in her ass, though! But maybe that would be a good thing, to further this ultimate act of submission she could piss Jade off. Make Jade make her conquered property.

MAYA

You sound like a boar! Hehehh!

JADE

A what?! A boar?!

Such a comment reminds Jade of what she early said about Maya always getting it easy. Now she was going to get the serious anal pounding, Krista normally reserves for her. This time it would be Maya turned into the submissive anal whore, not Jade.

JADE

I'll show you a boar fucks!

MAYA

Yeah right! Better stick to the gentle pounding, Jadeycakes.

JADE

Grrrrr! I'll ram this boar cock all the way to your throat, sister!

Jade bucks up the pace to a serious pounding, sending every bit of cock she owns through Maya's back passage. Her furious pounding takes Maya's bowels for herself and leaves kid sister whimpering and squealing and oinking.

JADE

Now who sounds like an animal?

MAYA

Not **oink** me! **oink**

Both Jade and Maya are lost in the delirious joy of a fake cock sodmosing Maya's bowels so recklessly and wonderfully. Maya loves the way her ass is pulverized and made weak, while grunting Jade is sweating and yelling over the amazement of wrecking her sister's asshole.

MAYA

FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH FUCK! OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH SHIT, FUCK MY TIGHT LITTLE ASS! POUND ME DEEP! SLAM ME HARD! FUCK MY FUCKING ASS HOLE! BUTT FUCK ME!

JADE

Noooooooo! I've gotta eat this ass! I've gotta taste your cute booty hole I've been banging out all this time. I need to eat your asshole!

MAYA

Its always about food.

The strap on is removed with a huge popping sound, and Jade is ready for dinner! Its well worth the break in ass fucking, and Jade goes crazy between those big butt cheeks of her sister.

JADE

Oh man, what a tasty butt! It taste better than mom's!

KRISTA (OS)

Bullshit!

JADE and MAYA

Jade has to pause the ass licking just so she can rub her gorgeous face against those awesome glutes, motorboating those cheeks like a pair of big fat tits. Jade of course spends plenty of time with her lips wrapped on this delicious asshole, all while sliding her tongue into the anus she just fucked raw. Jade could spend all night feasting on this tush until she either falls asleep or suffocates. What a way to die, trapped between her sister's muscled up glutes!

MAYA

Mmmm, you can eat ass like a champ! Oh man or man, make me cum like a little whore on the street with your gay tounge, kay? Eat my pretty teenage ass as much as you want, Jadeycakes!

After a few minutes of wild and wanton ass licking, Jade loses patience and decides to drop a wave of spit into Maya's butt hole.

MAYA

Holy shit balls, you spit in my asshole! That's so fucking hot! That's exactly what you do to nineteen year old sluts like me!

With Maya's ass full of slobber and spit and ass juice, Jade forces three fingers within that beautiful rear fuck hole and Maya's eyes bulge with glee and bliss.

MAYA

Mmmm treat me like a piece of meat!

JADE

Mmmm meat.

Maya moans like a shameless anal whore as Jade's three fingers pump in and out her tailpipe. Jade is even more furious with this finger fucking than with the dildo and little sister loves her foe it. She couldn't have expected Jade to humiliate her and violate her so excellently, but Jade has exceeded any fantasy.

JADE

**snort** ***grunt** **snort**

Wow Maya you were made to take it up the booty, I can tell. It's why you have this big fuck-able butt!

MAYA

And its made for you to fuck! You and a lot of other people...but you come first for sure!

JADE

Then how about one more go around, what do ya say?

MAYA

Yeah!

Maya gets on her knees, exactly where the pretty slut belongs. Its only a matter of time before Jade is balls deep within her baby sister, and when she is she gives those muscled up cheeks a healthy slap.

JADE

Wow, that's god knows how many inches deep in that slutty butt.

Jade sort of blushes herself, not understanding how fucking her sister in the ass can be even more enjoyable than regular sex with a regular male partner. For Maya's part she needs Jade to give her the type of butt fucking that will have her struggling to sit for hours. Her mind will never be quite right unless she's getting his ass busted up by her big sister.

MAYA

Ohhh fuck this hot teenage ass, big sister! Please! Make me drench mommy's floor with my girl cum. Pound my slutty gay butt! Make me cum for you, Jadeycakes!

Happy to get some big sister dick, Maya hammers herself backwards, impaling her own booty on this stiff fake dick. Jade lets her grip on Maya's hips become vice like, and times her thrust forward to Maya's pounding backwards. This makes the giant rod go hard and deep as possible within Maya's lovely bum.

JADE

Yes, yes, give me that toned hot butt!

Jade is pulling Maya back with those thrusts, and somehow they're even harder than any ass fucking or pussy drilling Maya has ever experienced in her life. Jade is certainly enthusiastic about it, as Maya has the roundest and finest ass she's ever seen. It jiggles in a way that's breathtaking and the smacking sound of flesh meeting flesh is deafening.

MAYA

I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!

Maya's not the only one as Jade is surged through a heady orgasm! She pushes herself through a wave of climaxes, that match her baby sister's in intensity. Both girls shudder and wail from the brutal ass fucking, creaming themselves and each other, until they finally they collapse in a sticky ass fucked heap.

MAYA

Best. Sister. EVAAAARR!

JADE

:)

COMMERCIAL

***LeBrenda James Vs Malaysia Nerdly***

LeBrenda summoned inspiration from Lebron's playoff heroics and took the fight to Malaysia. The Edmonton native didn't exactly take too kindly to this, and proceeded to beat LeBrenda down. James had no answer for the might of Malaysia, and tapped out to a rear naked choke.

Winner: Malaysia Nerdly, via submission

Post-match Malaysia got hold of a microphone.

MALAYSIA

Bobbi Cheesecake, that's not your future. Your future is much worse than that. I'm going to violate your eighteen year old body in ways that would make the devil blush. I'm going to rape and fuck you and abuse you at School's Out until you call me Mommy. And when I'm done with you, I'm coming for your whore-crush, Maya. And I'm not gonna share her with you.

In the state of the art and oh so very expensive to maintain interview set backstage we have Josh Matthews beside Pierette Saint-Nerdregard!

JOSH

Pierette, I understand you're in a very good mood.

PIERETTE

I've got the hit scoops that will rock your socks straight from JC Penny!

JOSH

What's the scoop then?

PIERETTE

Gretchen Wright and I are going to be the fastest friends in the OAOAST Nascar Circut! I heard that five minutes ago, I did.

JOSH

From who?

PIERETTE

From the ghost of Ohlala's aborted fetus!

JOSH

…........

PIERETTE

Its only a matter of time before Gretchen and I are having slumber parties, eating illegal mushrooms, and stabbing cute guys to death after we rape them!

JOSH

I don't think any of that seems likely to happen.

PIERETTE

That's because you don't want to get raped and murdered. But you can't fist fight fate. And you can't gun fight it or knife fight it either! Gretchen and I were meant to be! Have a nice wheeeeee~!

The Mardi Gras Hellfire Club, munching on cinnamon rolls, joined OAOAST correspondent Sara Jean Underwood at the world famous backstage interview lounge.

Why cinnamon rolls?

LUCIUS
‘Cause we’ve been on a sweet roll, baby!

RICO
Can you even name the last time the Mardi Gras Hellfire Club lost?

SARA JEAN
Um…

RICO
Nope. We were always the hottest team in the OAOAST, but now we the hottest in the ring too.  Sunday night, May 31st, we take them boys from the hood to school. And then when School’s Out we leave with the gold.

** Silver w/ Rayder & Scourge vs. Juicy Cantu-Si w/ Mariachi & “The Golden Grr” Chick ***

A couple of weeks from now the Menagerie and 3 Amigos will meet for the 6-man tag titles at School’s Out, but tonight we got a little preview of what’s to come, especially after Silver dumped Juicy outside for Rayder and Scourge to get their licks in, prompting Mariachi and Chick to rush over and open fire. This forced the ref to EJECT all 4 men from ringside. When the action resumed Juicy took it to Silver, but the Ultimate Hope managed to ground Juicy and make him tap to his Dragon Clutch sleeper.

Winner: Silver, via submission (New Hope).

HARRISBURG, PA CITY STREET

2 AM

Walking down this city street by his lonesome is the dour Colin Maguire Junior. Even with his vampire senses he manages not to notice two men stepping out a bar after closing time/

MAN

Yo, your Colin Maguire.

MAN 2

Junior!

COLIN

Your transparent attempts at lulling me into a false sense of security have failed. You are my fathers men not autograph hounds.

MAN

We're just fans.

COLIN

Then I suggest you leave me to make my way in peace.

MAN

Chill.

The first man makes the mistake of putting his hand on Colin's shoulder. For that error, his neck is snapped by Colin. The second man freezes, face agape in horror. The last thing he sees is Colin's fist colliding with his face. The impact hits so hard that it totally twists his neck around!

COLIN

Just fans, was it. Lies!

Colin turns on his heel and resumes his trek. Yet after three steps he feels an incredible ache in his head. The pain is so great he drops to his knees.

COLIN

Ahhhhhh!

Unable to take any more of this crushing agony, Colin falls over and is left unconscious. We see two shadowy figures walk towards his body.

COMMERCIAL

Backstage, OAOAST correspondent caught up with Daisuke Motozaki at the interview lounge for his response to the comments made by Deuce Deuce Bigelow last week.

On Deuce mocking him for being the “King of Bronies”…

DAISUKE
Ooh.

On Deuce saying Daisuke sits at the “kiddie table” in the OAOAST…

DAISUKE
Ah.

Further thoughts?

DAISUKE

私は私の口から出てくる言葉は、視聴者の99%には理解されることはありません非常に知っています。実際のところ、私はほとんどの突飛なことを言うことができるし、いずれも、賢明にないだろう。私は私の種子を使用して子宮を埋めるしたいかのように。 :)

SARA JEAN
:)

DAISUKE

私のカリスマは、言葉の壁に直面してくれるので、しかし、私は私の野生の身体の動きと相まって話すれたエネルギッシュなトーンは、世界中の心を魅了する。リングで私のスキルが学校の外でのデュースの顔に唾を吐くだろうか似。 NEIGH!!

*** Big Papa Thrust w/ The Freakazoids vs. Baron Windels ***

Logan Mann, accompanied by wife Holly, joined RC at Sofa Central for guest commentary to hype the U.S. Title 6-pack Challenge at School's Out.

RENEE
Maybe do a little scouting in the process?

LOGAN
You wanna play with Holly?

RENEE

HOLLY
She looks like a screamer.

RENEE
I guess Mr. Dick was right about what he said last week.

HOLLY
I TURNED THAT [bleep] DOWN!

LOGAN
Who doesn't enjoy a little spice in their life?

COACH
Yeah!

During his intro a BW insert promo aired where he discussed how sick he felt after seeing what BPT and Oohlala did to his former tag partner last week.

BARON
We may have had a falling out and it's not anybody's right to tell a person what they can or can't do to their body, but nobody deserves to have their faces rubbed in like that. My thoughts and prayers go out to Jock during this difficult time. And my fist down your throat Big Papa Thrust!

Logan mocked BW for acting "all high and mighty" and said he oughta mind his own business. "But everybody knows Texans can't mind their own business."

COACH
Yeah!

RENEE
Are you just going to agree with Logan all night?

COACH
Yeah!

The match was a slugfest right from the beginning. Eventually the action spilled outside where BW took a tumble into the lap of Logan.

LOGAN
What did I tell you? Texans can't mind their own business.

And with that Logan gave BW a WICKED LEFT HOOK~!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Since the ref was busy keeping BPT away he didn't see Logan deck BW. Logan then worked his way around the ring as BPT tossed BW back inside and placed him in the LAY-Z-BOY camel clutch. Knocked silly BW was in no condition to defend himself, prompting the ref to signal for the bell.

Winner: Big Papa Thrust, via submission.

The OAOAST Galaxy then popped big as NED BLANCHARD sprinted ringside to hammer Logan and get him some of BPT.

COACH
Too late fool!

RENEE
Unfortunately. But it's a long walk from the dressing room to the ring even in a sprint.

Logan jumped back in the ring and HELPED BPT pummel Ned!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Then another roar as U.S. Champion BLAINE CAYLEY and OSCAR FRIBERG of Team SCREAM hit the ring to assist Cobra Strike!

RENEE
We've got a mini-preview of the 6-pack Challenge set for School's Out!

Things get even more chaotic when ALEXANDER THE BRUTAL storms inside and gives Blaine the SWORD OF DAMOCLES!!!

OSCAR, RENEE, COACH & OAOAST GALAXY
:o

ALEXANDER
ARRGH!!

OAOAST officials quickly swarm the ring to prevent further destruction.

COMMERCIAL

WHO WOULD YOU RATHER HOOK UP WITH: CINNAMON OR SUGAR

GLOSS

A lot of people don't know this, but Sugar and Cinnamon combine my two most favorite things! Condiments and fuckable girls! Whoo-hoo!

PAPA DUNCAN

Sugar's got a bad attitude, I get enough of that from my wife, and the mother of my third bastard. Cinnamon's got a horse though and that thing is crazy lemme tell ya. It stole Tony's Lucky Charms right out his bowl then kicked him in the dick.

DIRECTOR (OS)

Did you do anything to help Tony?

PAPA DUNCAN

Why the fuck would I?!

KRISTA

Yuck, Sugar. She's a pretty girl and all but her annoyance level is that of every Twitter personality combined. You'd need a muzzle just to have sex with her, and what good is sex if you can't hear your partner whimper and whine when you put the anal beads in?

PIERCE

Bro tip! Bang both! Just don't tell them your banging, and bust them both out. We call that a super set. Super setting my dick in your mom. Yeah, I'm your dad. Happy father's day.

MOLLY

With the right budget or supernatural means, Cinnamon and I could fondle each other atop a dragon! In Valhalla! I'll win an AVN for certain. I am giddy at the possibilities. And very much horny.

MELISSA

Sugar's too young to have relations, but how many times do I gotta tell ya'll to stay away from these supes! But you go ahead and you fornicate with one of them and you see what happens to ya. Ya'll go ahead and do that.

RICO

Hey, mang, lemme tell ya this. The chicks chose Rico, he doesn't have to chose them. Even when they slap him across face, or hit him with purse, or file order of restraining or pull a gun out. You know what this is, mang? That's choosing to play hard to get with Rico, mang, and that's the kind of woman Rico likes, eh eh.

SABRINA

I'm just a teenager so I shouldn't be talking about sex.

ARCHIE

That's right.

SABRINA

Just kidding! I'd let Cinnamon fuck me hard everyday of the week and twice on Sunday.

ARCHIE

:o

***World Title Mini Tournament Finals: King Landon Vs Ivar The Cunning***

RENEE

Landon isn't too happy that Ivar made it to the finals, and I guess I can't blame him.

COACH

Sophie screwed the King over. He should get an automatic rematch.

King Landon tried to play hit and run on Ivar, but Ivar was way too fast to fall for his attack. Thus Landon had to weather several powerful and vicious attacks. Thinking fast, King Landon surprised Ivar with the G2S but that only got a two count!

“IVAR! IVAR! IVAR!” the sold out crowd chanted.

King Landon stomped away at Ivar, all while ranting and raving about Sophie cheating him. Ivar, of course, didn't care about Landon's problems and shut him up with a big boot. He proceeded to dominate King Landon, and might have won if it weren't for COULTER DOYLE appearing on the apron to distract him. King Landon rolled Ivar up and hooked the tights for a three!

Winner: King Landon Maddix, via pinfall

King Landon hauled off out of the ring, which left Coulter behind to get his ass beat by Ivar!

FADE OUT