OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! 4/19/2015

Chanel #99

OVER 200 COUNTRIES IN 10 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES-
-TO MORE THEN TEN MILLION VIEWERS EACH WEEK-
-THE OAOAST THE WORLD WIDE LEADER IN PARODY ENTERTAINMENT-

BROADCAST IN OAOAST 3D

Post-AM, HeldDOWN opens with King Landon stomping about the ring, with his Kingsguard overlooking his anxious steps.

KING LANDON

Alix Maria Spezia, what are you? Yes, that's the question, that it is. What did you call her, Lord Northstar? Tell me, tell us, tell all of them even if they don't want to hear.

NORTHSTAR

She is a usurper, your grace.

KING LANDON

Ah! Yes! Good word, very good word. She came along, and what did she do? She stole my world heavy wieght title from under my nose, my very nose. That's my world title, don't you see? Usurper! That's her! And she's aided by....I don't want to say her name. I can't! That redheaded bitch!

Baby listen I'm not on DRUGS, I'm not on DRUGS
I'm just in LOVE
Oooh, baby don't you see
I'm not on DRUGS, I'm not on DRUGS
I'm just in LOVE
You high enough for me

The fans become unglued and pour out their joy with “Not on Drugs” blasting out and the new world champion, Alix Maria Spezia and Queen Esther!

RENEE

Look who it is!

ALIX

Hey, bucko, no one calls Queen Esther a redheaded bitch, and last I checked you're not no one, you're a mark ass bust down trick!

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAA”

ALIX

And also King Landon. But more the first one.

QUEEN ESTHER

Landon, it is with heavy heart that I incited rebellion against your rule. It took great consul with uncle penguin, who was in the midst of fornication with a cousin seal, to determine the proper course of action. But he helped me think back to the time when my noble father found his brother in bed with a goat. He forgave the goat his trespass but never his brother. The brother was beheaded at high noon and the goat was sent into exile. Landon you are the goat my uncle had intimate relations with.

SER ALEARYS

Hheheheheee, that is sort of funny.

QUEEN ESTHER

You may either go into exile, perhaps to reestablish the SWF with the rabble and vagabonds I gave pennies to earlier today, or you may stay and live in Chicks Over Dicks world under Chicks Over Dicks rule.

KING LANDON

Who are you to tell me that?

ALIX

Duhzies, she's COD's fairy god mother! Krista's wanted a mom who would you know show her love and kindness and not open hostility and I want a mom who won't steal dollars out my g-string before my shift is over and so here we go. And so if Queen Esther says you gotta do something, you gotta do it, under penalty of a good swat with her magic wand.

QUEEN ESTHER

Its all in the wrist!

KING LANDON

No! Unacceptable! I can't take it! I am the King she is a traitor and you are a usurper! I will have my world title back! Give it to me! To me, King Landon! I am the King! Me! No one rules over me! Someone tell them to give me my world title, anyone!

QUEEN ESTHER

You may rule that collection of misfits in the ring with you, but when it comes time to swear fealty you will swear it to COD. If not my father will find your head a good addition to his wall, right alongside his brother. And the local tax collectors. No taxation without representation! And also the many cooks who he claimed attempted to poison him.

ALIX

Your dad has a lot of issues with people, he may wanna seek help.

QUEEN ESTHER

He surely did...but the help chewed off their fingers when he imprisoned him for weeks without food. It was quite the scandal for the halidom!

ALIX

Oh, I bet it was!

King Landon can only watch with disgust and rage and ire as his former queen and his current rival ignore him and chatter away.

COMMERCIAL

*** "The King of Bronies" Daisuke Motozaki vs. Doc White ***

In search of his first win was Doc, but he wouldn't get it this week against the King of Bronies. They shook hands to start and Doc got to show off some of his wrestling ability (impressing Dice-M), even connected with a slingshot crossbody to the outside, but after receiving a release overhead back suplex Doc got popped by the Rainbow Dash Mash shining wizard.

Winner: Daisuke Motozaki, via pinfall.

After the match the two shook hands again, only for DEUCE DEUCE BIGELOW to appear swarmed by OAOAST officials.

REENE
I guess Deuce is still upset over what happened at AngleMania?

COACH
You think?

Dice-M invites Deuce inside but OAOAST officials prevent that.

Inside the main interview studio at OAOAST HQ in Malibu, California, Terry Taylor sat down with Biffman to discuss his loss at AngleMania.

BIFFMAN

Its hard for me to admit this as a man and as Biffman but heroes sometimes lose. When a hero arrives in his cape or his uniform or even just his suit and tie, we expect that happy ending. You didn't get that at AngleMania and I'm sorry. But, I don't think you got an ending peroid.

TAYLOR

How do you mean?

BIFFMAN

Flex didn't return to the OAOAST to win a match. He returned to hurt. Hurt me. Hurt everyone. I don't plan on letting the story end that way.

Bristol, CT

Its a dingy and almost frightening alley that is our scene. And anyone who stumbles upon what we see would find it fully frightening. Colin Maguire Junior is snacking on a young woman who he's compelled to be his dinner for the night.

GIRL (OS)

You've had your fill.

That same girl we saw at AngleMania appears behind Colin and uses a soothing tone to get him to turn a less than soothing glare on her.

COLIN

I believe I instructed you to keep your distance from me.

Ignoring Colin, the girl approaches his dinner.

GIRL

Nos vioxes.

The woman's face goes blank yet pleased and she walks off without a care in the world.

COLIN

I'll have you know I intended to finish that meal.

GIRL

You had your fill I'm sure. Besides we're still on the run from your father.

COLIN

Ah, yes, my father. What game is it your playing, rescuing me from him, claiming I'm your son.

GIRL

You are my son!

COLIN

Such a loud protestation, yet my mother-

GIRL

Died giving birth to you. I remember, I was there.

COLIN

This lie you continue to purport will only get you killed. How do you claim to be my mother knowing full well she is dead?! How dare you pretend to be Angel Maguire?

ANGEL

What you never got to find out, and your dad never knew is that I'm witch. Not so much an Angel.

COLIN

Very funny, and while yes I do believe you are a witch, you are not my mother. She is dead!

Colin starts to walk off, but Angel hurriedly catches him.

ANGEL

You're right I was dead, but I watched you all your life and I saw what you went through. And I saw what was going to happen to yu. So a young witch agreed to let me house myself in her body, we share the same mind and personality now. That's how I came back from the dead, and that's how I was able to save you.

COLIN

A story that beggars belief.

ANGEL

An old man becoming a Norse god isn't any more believable. I came back to save you, my only son. My only child! Save you not just from him, but from others....

COLIN

Others? What others?

ANGEL

Its not safe in the Northeast. We need to go.

Angel speeds off and a frustrated Colin is left to follow her.

COMING UP NEXT

VICE VS HOOD AGAIN

Backstage, OAOAST tag champs Hood Again and their manager/uncle Marcellus joined OAOAST Hall of Famer Terry Taylor for an interview. Marcellus handled all the talking as usual, stating they should’ve “smelled a rat” the night their ride was vandalized but that tonight they were gonna “deliver hood justice to the motherfuckers responsible” VICE.

*** Special challenge: VICE w/ Joey The Rat vs. OAOAST Tag Team Champions Hood Again w/ Marcellus ***  

Before the match Joey grabbed the mic to complain about the match being non-title until Marcellus yanked him off the apron and decked him.

“YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

A wild brawled ensued for the next several minutes with dudes being thrown into the steel steps and sent flying over Sofa Central. Then THE CHRIST AIR EXPRESS showed up to get them some of VICE!

REENE
You gotta believe the CAE feel VICE played a major role in their defeat at AngleMania.

The fight between VICE and the CAE spilled into the crowd, leaving Hood Again alone in the ring. And since the ref had long lost control of the bout it was ruled a double DQ.

Official decision: double DQ.

* BZZZZZZT *

OMG~!

The hidden camera returned to show the true perpetrators behind the vitalization of Hood Again’s ride: the anonymous KEYBOARD WARRIORS!

COACH & REENE
:o

We see them break head/tail lights, windows, throw the watermelon through the front windshield and spray paint the anarchy symbol on the hood. Once finished they high-five and flee.

* BZZZZZZT *

OMG~!

Back in the ring HA and Marcellus look at each other like, “It was these motherfuckers?”

Backstage at the world famous interview lounge OAOAST correspondent Sara Jean Underwood was joined by Team SCREAM. New U.S. Champion Blaine Cayley stood front and center beaming with pride as his sister Samantha leaned against him caressing the title, her eyes locked the entire time with unofficial group member Tanner Neptune. Dude’s practically jizzing himself he‘s so into her.

Still photos recapped the controversial Double Jeopardy U.S. Title match at AngleMania, followed by exclusive backstage footage shot behind closed doors moments after the match. Voices are raised but tempers don’t get out of control.

Back LIVE, Sara Jean surprises Tanner by directing the first question to him. Poor guy has to break eye contact with Sammi. Even worse he pins the blame on her!

SAMMI

TANNER
Don’t get me wrong though! Her intentions were good! Overly aggressive? Sure. But it was in the heat of the moment and Blaine was banged up pretty good.

BLAINE
Oscar’s got a helluva armbar. No wonder you call it the Crowbar, man. That’s exactly how it felt, like somebody whacked my arm with a crowbar.

TANNER
Besides, the U.S. Title stayed within the group, right? :)

SAMMI
Which Tanner happens to not be apart of even though he friends with Oscar, Jo-Jo and BTK.

OSCAR, JO-JO & BTK
:huh:

SAMMI
Although considering his brave, noble actions at AngleMania, saving a member of the group from bodily harm, that should be enough to grant him membership.
(locks eyes with Tanner)
Believe me, nothing turns a woman on more than a man who plays with danger. :wink:

JO-JO
Wait. Tanner’s not in the group because he’s never asked.

TANNER
You guys never bothered to ask.

SAMMI
It takes two to tango, Jo-Jo.

OSCAR
If Tanner wants in, he’s in. That’s not an issue. Never will be. The issue here is how Blaine won the title. I get sometimes you have to fight fire with fire, but that wasn’t the time or place to do it. That’s just not how we do things. Although I know what it’s like to be willing to do whatever to help somebody I care about. It’s also not how I wanted to lose the title even though I wasn’t the one pinned. So I’m hoping at some point you’ll give me a shot at the title.

BLAINE
Why not? It could be interesting.

Oscar laughs and nods.

SARA JEAN
So wait. Is Tanner now officially part of Team SCREAM?

SAMMI
(seductively)
What do you say Tanner? Do you want in?

TANNER
(nods)

All the way.

Sammi bites her lip as the rest of the guys welcome a thrilled Tanner into the group.

***Bohemoth W/Rick Heyross Vs The Scumbag Reformation Society***

Before the match Bohemoth gave The SRS a pair of All XFL basketball jerseys to wear.

COACH

What a nice dude.

RENEE

Don't go taking any All XFL merch from Bo, Coach.

Renee was right that was a bad idea. The second The SRS put them on Bohemoth proceeded to beat the ever loving shit out of them. Not a single offensive attack was performed by The SRS and Bohemoth pinned them both with Stiff Lariats.

Winner: Bohemoth, via pinfall

Post-match Bohemoth posed with a slightly uncomfortable looking Rick Heyross.

COMMERCIAL

Tony Brannigan, Hall of Famer, stands atop the interview stage.

BRANNIGAN

Please welcome the Women's Money In The Bank holder....CINNAMON SPOONS!

I was reminiscing just the other day,
While having coffee all alone and Lord, it took me away.
Back to a first-glance feeling on New York time.
Back when you fit in my poems like a perfect rhyme.
Took off faster than a green light, go,
Hey, skip the conversation when you already know.
I left a note on the door with a joke we’d made,
And that was the first day.

And darling, it was good never looking down.
And right there where we stood was holy ground.

The fans offer a gigantic cheer as “Holy Ground” plays and ChubChub and Cinnamon come, with Cinnamon out waving her case for their viewing enjoyment.

BRANNIGAN

Cinnamon, you are the Money In The Bank contract holder for the Womens' Title-

CINNAMON

The breifcase of champions! Future champions, but its so awesome it scary. Awesome scary! And in case the toughies come calling this baby packs some oomph.

Cinnamon giggles as she fakes hitting Brannigan with the briefcase.

BRANNIGAN

At AngleMania we saw Alix cash in her briefcase and take the world title from King Landon. I suppose we can't ask for any hints on when you might cash in.

CINNAMON

Sure you can!

BRANNIGAN

We can? That's amazing. Fill us in

CINNAMON

I'm not pulling any punches tonight, Sugar, be aware! Cinnamon is cashing in this briefcase at School's Out!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

CINNAMON

Your tyranny has terrorized people's shins and the rules of decency at the snack cart for too long. You beat December, but your luck has run out. When you whisper your fears into the night, the name Cinnamon is what answers back!

BRANNIGAN

That was a good sounding line.

CINNAMON

It was? Thanks! I spent all AngleMania day coming up with it!

The interview might have ended well with that odd note, but then ChubChub head butts Tony!

BRANNIGAN

Ahhhhh! That hurt!

CINNAMON

ChubChub! How could you do that?

The Pegasus doesn't bother to even lower his head in remorse and instead snorts disgust at Cinnamon and Brannigan.

CINNAMON

Mister Brannigan I am so sorry! Bad, ChubChub, very bad!

COMING UP NEXT

SIX MAN TITLES ON THE LINE!

*** 6-man Tag Team Title: The 3 Amigos vs. The Menagerie © ***

Fresh off their big victory at AngleMania XIV, the 3 Amigos scored another major W to captured the 6-man tag titles following a Mariachi and Juicy spike tombstone piledriver to Scourge.

Winners: The 3 Amigos, via pinfall. New champions.

The guys celebrate in the crowd and toss El Hijo del Sheep in the air in jubilation.

LUXURY HOTEL SUITE

Morning

Lilly Florent wakes up on the sofa inside a luxury hotel suite that is beyond trashed. Its not all her fault as the mess can be attributed to the mass of party goers strewn about. Lilly rises and looks over the damage and the offenders, such as Brock Ausstin sleeping next to a pile of beer bottles and Mathis Golden cuddled up on the floor with two hot babes. Continuing her walk, Lilly find Charlie Moss with a bible in front of him.

LILLY

Ay, wot are ye doing?

MOSS

I'm praying.

LILLY

post-20323-Oh-Wow-Hannah-Murray-Gilly-Ji

Too who?

MOSS

To god of course. Who else do you pray to?

LILLY

But...which good are ye praying to? There's a bunch.

MOSS

There's only one true lord, Lilly. Can you leave me alone?

LILLY

Buuuuuutt, is he listening?

MOSS

Truthfully I hope not.

LILLY

Why not?

MOSS

Because then he knows I was in this filth hole last night.

LILLY

Its Xavier's suite. We had a bit of a party, we did.

MOSS

All for your benefit. Yours and Cady.

LILLY

Wut did we do for a party to be thrown for us?

MOSS

Xavier wants to show you the finer things in life to keep you away from Bohemoth. But if I had my way, he'd show you to a covenant so you could dedicate your life to Christ and his teachings.

LILLY

Yer sorta funny, you know.

MOSS

I'm not funny. I'm a servant of Jesus Christ.

LILLY

You can be a funny servant, ya think.

CADY (OS)

Blood and thunder! How am I supposed to eat Apple Jacks with no fucking milk?

LILLY

Looks like Cady is up. I don't eat much. But she does. She likes cereal.

CADY (OS)

Whoever didn't supply milk to this room will burn in the fourteen fires of the Frigid Hell, I promise this or I am not Sadist's daughter.....Oh there it is, behind the apple juice. My fault, ignore me.

LILLY

I'm gonna go for a walk for a bit. See ya.

he OAOAST SPINEBUSTER OF THE WEEK~! highlights the chaotic AngleMania match between Mr. Dick and Big Papa Thrust that saw Oohlala turn on her baby’s daddy MD! Yet the Real American Prick managed to survive the pin attempt that soon followed and appeared on the verge of victory when HOLLY yanked the ref out of the ring. As MD chased after her he got jumped by LOGAN MANN, the husband of Holly, leading to his defeat.

Backstage, Logan and Holly, or Lolly, joined OAOAST correspondent Sara Jean Underwood for an interview where we learned his attack the result of “unwanted sexual advancement” towards Holly.

LOGAN
I always figured that prick lusted after my girl. He even confirmed it months ago mentioning how he and Big Papa Thrust enjoyed playing with the girls. His Freakazoids!

SARA JEAN
Then why aren’t you mad at Big Papa Thrust too? The Freakazoids are his chicks.

LOGAN
Because, like me, he’s a connoisseur in the art of girl on girl action!

SARA JEAN

HOLLY
What he’s saying [bleep] is that Big Papa Thrust brought in the freakiest [bleep] in the OAOAST to play with his Freakazoids, but Dick always wanted in on the act. You wouldn’t believe how many times he begged me to touch him, even just spit on his cock. Sad [bleep].

LOGAN
Stories relayed back to me, ones I stored in my memory bank because like an elephant I NEVER FORGET! AngleMania happened to be the right place and the right time to remind Mr. Dick of said fact. Especially after getting screwed over in the U.S. Title match. A belt that should be around my waist if not for the decision of that stupid French girl.

SARA JEAN
But you said you could beat all 3 men at once?

LOGAN
In a normal match, not when all 4 guys are legal! You know what? Enough of this interview. I’m through!

HOLLY
Watch your attitude next time, [bleep].

SARA JEAN

COMING UP NEXT...YOUR MAINEVENT

BOBBI CHEESECAKE VS MELODY NERDLY

“Ninja Rap” joins with green strobe lights and Matrix like code on the entrance screen to welcome out Melody Nerdly and n00b Nerdly! While n00b runs in happy circles, Melody pretends she's Mega Man and unloads an imaginary arm cannon to send off white pyro in the ring!

BUFFER

The following match is scheduled for one fall, now making her way to the ring being accompanied by N00B NERDLY....she hails from The Fortress of Nerdlytude....THE LEADER OF THE AGENTS OF M.E.L.O.D.Y....”THE GAME GENIE” MELLLOOODDDY NNEERRRRDDDDLLLY!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE

You have to give it up to Melody, she tweets, she instagrams, she Youtubes, she twitches, she saves the world and she still finds time to wrestle.

COACH

And be an annoying lame.

Melody rises to the top turnbuckle and pumps up the roaring audience, beneath the green lights.

Night falls!

DARKER EACH TIME!

Let me tell you a story

You turn over to sleep

I hold my breath till the morning

1000 Nights!

And I'm still crying!

1000 Nights!

And I'm still trying!

1000 Nights!

And I'm still crying!

1000 Nights!

And I'm still trying!

Ooooohhhh!

I don't know what to do to please you!

Ooooohhhh!

I don't know what to do to please you!

The awesome 80's inspired track of “1000 Nights” rings along and the fans erupt with glee. They watch the sexy sight of Bobbi Cheesecake crawling onto the stage with a violet in her mouth. The eighteen year old babe writhes her body back and forth, causing eruptions around the globe!

BUFFER

And her opponent, from Seattle, Washington, she represents SUNRISE....BBOOBBBBIIII CHHEEESSSEEECAAAAKKKKE!

“YYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Bobbi finds the hottest dude in the front row and bestows upon him the violet.

RENEE

Coach, why don't you ever give me flowers?

COACH

I'm a real nigga. And I'm broke as fuck. I might give you some weeds I pulled from mom's front yard.

RENEE

That's okay, but thanks.

DING DING DING

MELODY

Bobbi, did you see the new Star Wars trailer?!!

BOBBI

Shut up! On your knees, bitch!

Not wanting to incur Bobbi's wrath, Melody gets on her knees.

BOBBI

I did see it actually, but I wasn't very impressed.

MELODY

You weren't impressed?!

BOBBI

Don't question me, dumb whore!!!!!

RENEE

Personally, I'm stoked for the new Star Wars.

Bobbi forces Melody into the corner and proceeds to unload on her with chops. The chops send Melody's boobs a bouncing which pleases both fans and Bobbi alike.

COACH

Look at em jiggle!

RENEE

Melody never needs to worry about lacking flotation devices.

Player One fights back hitting Bobbi with forearms and punches as n00b roots her on. Thinking Bobbi weakened, Melody snatches her inside a side headlock. But Bobbi powers out the hold and applies a side headlock of her own. Melody gets out of it by shoving Bobbi into the ropes. But when Bobbi returns she smashes Melody with a shoulder block.

BOBBI

Stay on the ground where you belong! Beneath me!

Miss Cheesecake hits the ropes, but doesn't see Melody on the ground. This annoys our dominatrix and she runs through Melody with a lariat. Bobbi then grabs hold of Melody's leg and executes a devestating foot DDT! From there she goes into an equally dangerous Achilles tendon hold!

MELODY

Ah!

BOBBI

Yes! Scream! Scream, you dorky cunt!

Melody manages to reach backwards and grabs hold of the rope, and Bobbi is quick to give a clean break.

RENEE

For a dominatrix she sure does adhere strictly to the rule book.

Bobbi even gives Melody time to get to her feet, which both doggy and owner and are thankful for. Once Melody is back, she and Bobbi engage in a lockup. The Seattle native starts to push Melody towards the corner, but Melody fights back and shocks Bobbi with a standing big boot!

“OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

RENEE

There's a huge kick right there!

COACH

How's someone who sits on her butt all day playing games that felixble?

RENEE

Wii-fit still works!

Melody makes the pin on Bobbi....

ONE!

TWO!

The kickout!

Melody waits for Bobbi to rise again and when she does she tries for another big boot. But this time Bobbi catches hold of her and performs another foot DDT!

BOBBI

No, no, idiot!

aksana44.gif

Melody rethinks her plan and whips Bobbi into the corner. She's shocked to have to duck Bobbi's lariat after she roars out the turnbuckle posts. Melody is now in a bad position and its used against her as Bobbi hits her with an inverted DDT!

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Melody with the kickout!

Bobbi circles around Melody, getting in front of the referee as she waits for Melody to stand. But Bobbi does more than just stand in front of him then...

cock-rub%20(3).gif

RENEE

Now that's a good way to get on the referee's good side!

Melody is halfway up when Bobbi hits her with a fame-ass-er!

RENEE

ATM like Mister Dick, who Bobbi's developed a working relationship with. And we know how Jock likes those tough girls.

A pin....

ONE!

TWO!

Melody with the shoulder up!

Bobbi whips Melody into the ropes, but gets stunned when Melody hits her with a crossbody into a lateral press!

ONE!

TWO!

Bobbi makes the kickout!

COACH

It'd be pretty big for Bobbi to beat a veteran like Melody, even if Melody is a stone cold loser.

RENEE

Don't call her that, I think she's sweet and nice.

COACH

We all know you have a soft spot for social outcasts and saps.

MELODY

SONIC BOOM!

Melody doesn't actually throw Guile's sonic boom but she does cross her arms and hit Bobbi with basically a double forearm.

MELODY

GO HOME AND BE A FAMILY MAN!

The Game Genie hits the ropes, coming back for a lariat attempt. But Bobbi counters with a biiiiiigg back body drop!

BOBBI

Time to get nekkid, geek-chic-slut monkey!

MELODY

No! I only get naked on Tumblr!

BOBBI

You'll get naked when I say you get naked!

Melody tries to put up a fight against Bobbi's fingers. However, Bobbi is a skilled clothes remover and finds just the right strength of tugging to rid poor Melody of her outfit!

tumblr_nn26j8pW471rkiw19o1_1280.jpg

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE

I'm both turned on and totally jealous of Melody's awesome body!

Bobbi gets down on her knees and begins SNIFFING MELODY'S BOOBS!

BOBBI

Smell so good!

But there's more commotion than just Bobbi sniffing boobs for MALAYSIA NERDLY has arrived onto the entrance ramp.

RENEE

Uh-oh, that's not a good thing.

Bobbi isn't pleased to see Malaysia and takes her mind off Melody. As such she gets pulled into a small pacakge!

ONE!

TWO!

Bobbi escapes the fall!

Bobbi rises to her feet, but is caught within a front facelock and brought down with a snap suplex. Melody floats over for another cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Bobbi with the kickout!

Melody pulls Bobbi upright, but gets overpowered by her foe. A slick smile appears on Bobbi's face and suddenly those smiling lips are sucking on Melody's fingers!

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” the fans sing as Bobbi sucks on the fingers as though they were the tastiest of dicks!

Malaysia absolutely loves what she sees and begins fondling her self, rolling her fingers along her toned body.

COACH

Maybe its not trouble.

RENEE

It sure isn't. She's working those abs!

Melody escapes Bobbi's finger sucking, and tries for a neckbreaker. But as she swings Bobbi around, the Seattle native rolls out of the hold. She pops up and cracks Melody with a dropkick!

BOBBI

Eat my cunt, stupid dork!

Bobbi makes a big show of kicking her legs out, and hovering over Melody's face. All that teasing leads up to her face sitting her foe!

tumblr_nn26y9Qd7C1rkiw19o1_500.gif

“'YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE

I'd love to see how Bobbi learned that move in OAOAVW!

Malaysia is sent over the erotic edge by Bobbi face sitting her little sister. Her fingers find their way down her jeans and into sloshy goodness of her steaming pussy.

RENEE

That's more than ab work!

Bobbi calls for the end and pulls Melody urpight. Player One is slung over her shoulders and then thrown backwards with a fallaway Samoan Drop!

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE

50 Shades of Purple!

COACH

That's gotta be all.

Bobbi makes the crucial cover....

CROWD

ONE!

CROWD

TWO!

CROWD

THREE!

DING DING DING

BUFFER

Your winner as a result of a pinfall....BOBBI CHEESECAKE!

RENEE

Melody fought hard but there's just no stopping Bobbi Cheesecake!

Bobbi has her hand raised by the referee, who still has something else raised from earlier!

COACH

Malaysia looks pretty satisfied with what she's seen.

Indeed she is as she blows a kiss to Bobbi! But Bobbi catches the kiss and CRUSHES it within her hands.

RENEE

The war between these two dominating Hotties is really heating up! We'll see you next week!

FADE OUT