OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

AngleMania XIV

Tony149

TV M
L, V, N, SSC

PRESENTED IN OAOASTHD & OAOAST3D

* DUN DUN DUN DUNNA, DUN DUN DUNNA *

Across a river, over a bunch of mountains, through fields, sweeping past trees and bushes, hovering over the skyline of New York City, the OAOAST logo flies through the air...before sweeping down, brushing past an elderly man who seems understandably shocked to see six over-sized letters fly past him. The logo continues going, nearing a house...which luckily, a woman is leaving, meaning the logo can sweep through the open door, continuing on down the hallfway and into the living room where a young kid is sat on his computer. It sweeps past him, hitting the computer...which explodes with a flash, lighting up much to the kid's shock and delight.

oao2.jpg

THE OAOAST... WHAT THE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORLD IS READING~!

Screw elaborate openings. OAOAST Marks are paying to watch the action in the ring so the quicker we get this party started the better!

ANGLEMANIA XIV

LIVE!

BOSTON, MA

Pyro and ballyhoo!

BOOM!

BOOM!

BOOM!
B O O M ~!

We pan around the sea of mass and then swoop over to RC at Sofa Central dressed to the nines.

REENE

From the sold out TD Garden in Boston, we welcome you to the Teenage Father of Them All... AngleMania!

COACH

14! It's not my first but it is yours baby girl. And I gotta say, you look fiiiine all dressed in white!

REENE

Thank you Coach. You look sharp yourself.

COACH

You know, they say you never forget your first time.

REENE

:huh:

COACH

So how bout I cover you in a different kind of white later tonight?

REENE

You can help me cover tonight's action, that's what!

COACH

:o ... :(

* DINGDINGDING *

“Slaughterhouse” by KillSonik blasts through the speakers as Deuce Deuce Bigelow leads his stable to the ring. With them is a SILVER PLATTER (a big one at that) in the possession of Carl Arby McDonald, or CAM for short.

BUFFER
The opening contest of AngleMania 14 is a 6-man tag and it’s MASK vs. THE RETURN OF EL HIJO DEL SHEEP! Introducing first, accompanied by the Baron of Industry… CARL ARBY MCDONALD… here are DEUCE DEUCE BIGELOW, “THE WARTHOG” JACK WENDY, BIG BOY and SONIC… SSSLAAAAAAAAUGHTERHOOOOOOOOSE!!!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

The guys ask CAM to open the lid and inside is the beloved oversized plastic El Hijo del Sheep.

REENE
Talk about symbolism. Remember it was a silver platter that ignited this rivalry, a revenge plot set into motion by Deuce which involved the slaughter of Mariachi and Juicy’s amigo The Sheep.

COACH
Who got fed to them on a silver platter!

REENE
Something we’d all like to forget.

Now that you're out of my life
I'm so much better
You thought that I'd be weak without you
But I'm stronger
You thought that I'd be broke without you
But I'm richer
You thought that I'd be sad without you
I laugh harder
You thought I wouldn't grow without you
Now I'm wiser
Though that I'd be helpless without you
But I'm smarter
You thought that I'd be stressed without you
But I'm chillin'
You thought I wouldn't sell without you
Sold 9 million

No kissing or bumping and grinding for the 3 Amigos. They’re all business. Although we still get the rainbow pyro and Chick has added a yellow feather boa to his wardrobe.

BUFFER
And their opponents! MARIACHI, JUICY CANTU-SI and “THE GOLDEN GRR” CHICK… THE 3 AMIIIIIIIIIIGOS!!!

“YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

REENE
Usually it’s fun and games with the 3 Amigos, but not tonight. It’s not just about putting on a good show and letting the chips fall where they may, it’s must win.

COACH
A lose and not only does Mariachi lose his mask, but he’s raped of his dignity. The mask is his life. Lose it and dare I say he has nothing left to live for?

Slaughterhouse taunt the 3 Amigos, especially after they confirmed being unable to sign, seal and deliver their first choice.

BUFFER
And their part--

Deuce snatches the mic.

DEUCE
(to Buffer)
You blind? Don’t you see they got no partner?
(to the 3 Amigos)
He didn’t get lost in space either. This guy flat out didn’t want to associate with your kind. Spared himself a beat down, but he obviously doesn’t mind us slaughtering you and that’s exactly what’s gonna happen unless you guys think with the right head for once and take the mask off NOW!

“Pony” by Zak Waters hits and high dollar COSTUMED HORSES trot onstage. Black, white, brown and other colorful varieties.

SLAUGHTERHOUSE

3 AMIGOS
:)

The costumed horses rock side-to-side twirling their heads and tails. Then…

* BOOM *

… a blast of gold pyro and the horses have shredded their skin to reveal a stable of BEAUTIES of different ethnicities in bikinis!

COACH
Oh mama!

The ladies perform a dance routine and then form 2 lines and curtsey as THE KING OF BRONIES (sporting a navy horse riding jacket, tan riding pants and black riding boots) trots onstage holding a RIDING CROP but masking his face with wild hand motions. Then he spreads his arms out wide to reveal…

REENE
It’s Daisuke Motozaki!

The King of Bronies gallops to the ring making chaotic body movements. Absolutely memorizing. Once inside he’s greeted warmly by the 3 Amigos.

BUFFER
And their partner! From Osaka, Japan… “THE KING OF BRONIES” DDAAAAIIIISSSSSUUUKKEEEEEE MMMMOOOOOTTOOOOZZZZZAAAAAAKKIIIIIIIII!!!

Dice-M crotches down and pounds the apron with his fist, shouting “NEIGH!”

The OAOAST Galaxy picks up on Dice-M’s new catchphrase and repeats it.

“NEIGH!”

“NEIGH!”

“NEIGH!”

He acknowledges the love by flicking his riding crop at them, almost like some type of blessing.

REENE
I want to have your babies Dice-M!

COACH
What?!

REENE
I’m sorry, ladies and gentlemen. I need to remain professional. But the man oozes sexuality, kindness and badassery!

Dice-M puts away the riding crop and the action begins with Chick and the man dubbed Warthog, Jack Wendy. Jack circles Chick from a low vertical base totally sizing him up. Meanwhile, Chick keeps a watchful eye and GRR’s.

COACH
Hence the nickname, folks.

Jack finally makes his move using a double-leg takedown to ground Chick. Quickly he turns Chick over and tries to rub the Golden Grr’s face into the muck that is the canvas, but Chick escapes and paintbrushes him!

WARTHOG
:angry:

REENE
Chick will not be intimidated. Let’s not forget he debuted with Wendy, Big Boy, Sonic and Carl before they attacked him and aligned with Deuce to form Slaughterhouse.

Jack grunts and charges Chick near the corner… but Chick moves and Jack smacks shoulder-first into the middle turnbuckle. Chick seizes the opportunity and peppers Jack in the corner with forearm smashes, then whips him to the far corner and connects with a running forearm smash, throwing Jack to the mat after and heading up top for a big splash!

NO!

Jack was ready for Chick so he basically adsorbs the blow and rolls through to his feet to ram him back-first into the top turnbuckle again…

And again.

And again.

And again.

Then power slams him.

COACH
What power!

Big Boy receives the tag and hits a senton off the middle rope. Rather than go for a corner he whips Chick to the buckle for a massive corner avalanche, dropping the Golden Grr to the seat of his pants. Big Boy then picks up a head of steam and CANNONBALLS Chick!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

SAVE BY MARIACHI & JUICY!

Sonic tagged in and got to show off for a bit until Chick managed to tag Juicy who took it to Sonic. Interference from Deuce would shift the momentum back to Slaughterhouse. After Deuce got some work in Jack took over and eventually found himself in the ring with Dice-M.

REENE
Here we go! The first time we’ve seen Daisuke Motozaki in action in quite a while.

Pure strong style, baby. Even took punishment like a champ. Mariachi then got his first taste of action and dazzled the OAOAST Galaxy with his speed and high flying. He’d return later in the bout after Chick managed to tag out following several punishing minutes in the ring vs. Slaughterhouse. This time Mariachi would see himself one on one against Deuce!

REENE
This is the battle we’ve waited to see! Mariachi vs. Deuce!

All hell would break loose as all 8 men would brawl in and out of the ring. Mariachi would knock Deuce outside and somersault onto him… only to be caught and POWERBOMB ON THE STEELS STEPS!!

REENE & COACH
:o

Deuce would toss Mariachi inside. Victory near. Then a message was heard over the speakers.

SPEAK TO ME GIRLFRIENDS! *snorts*

DEUCE

COACH
Oh no!

REENE
Can it be?

Black smoke billows onstage as “Black Sweat” blasts through the speakers. From out of the smoke sprints to the ring the one and only…

…MISTER WARRIOR!!!

REENE
Friendship is magic! Enough to break down the concrete walls of intolerance!

MISTER Warrior (rocking pink gear) climbs onto the apron PUMPING HIS FIST and SHAKING THE ROPES like crazy. He enters the ring and gets rocked by a Deuce dropkick that knocks him against the ropes and then face-first onto the mat.

COACH
Yeah, Deuce! Get him!

Deuce proceeds to club MISTER Warrior who crawls on all fours to the ropes shaking his head.

COACH
Uh-oh.

The ref pleads with Deuce to let him handle MISTER Warrior since he isn’t a legal participant in the match.

DEUCE
I’ll do it for you! *clubs MW*

MISTER Warrior grabs the bottom rope, then the second rope and finally pulls himself up with the top rope…

REENE
We’ve seen this before!

… then SHAKES THE ROPES VIOLENTLY!

DEUCE

MISTER Warrior jogs around PUMPING HIS FIST and feeding off the energy of the OAOAST Galaxy. Tired of the games an angry Deuce levels MISTER Warrior with an ENZIGURI~!

COACH
:lol:

Deuce presses MISTER Warrior overhead and…

* SPLAT *

… DUMPS HIM ONTO THE ARENA FLOOR!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Deuce lays the verbal smack down then turns around… and eats a SHINING WIZARD courtesy of Dice-M!

REENE
Rainbow Dash Mash!

With Deuce laid out flat on his back, Mariachi and Juicy follow up with a FROG SPLASH/GUILLOTINE LEGDROP combo off opposite turnbuckles. Chick caps everything off with his SKY IS FALLING top rope seated senton!.

REENE
The Sky is Falling on Slaughterhouse tonight!

Mariachi covers Deuce as his teammates keep the rest of Slaughterhouse at bay, knocking them off the apron on more than one occasion.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

* DINGDINGDING *

BUFFER
Here are your winners: the team of the 3 AMIIIIIIIIIIGOS and “THE KING OF BRONIES” DDAAAAIIIISSSSSUUUKKEEEEEE MMMMOOOOOTTOOOOZZZZZAAAAAAKKIIIIIIIII!!!

Chick and Juicy help MISTER Warrior inside as Mariachi is reunited with El Hijo del Sheep.

MARIACHI
:imsohappy:

Even fans are emotional.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-6782-1404376435-25.

Meanwhile, Slaughterhouse assist Deuce to the back, but he wants no help and walks out on his own power pissed. Back in the ring, the celebration continues as Daisuke swings his arm down and shouts “NEIGH” to bring about a shower of SKITTLES!

COACH
It’s raining Skittles!

REENE
Taste the rainbow! Which tastes like victory for the 3 Amigos and Dice-M!

tumblr_nmm17xGPmZ1rkiw19o6_1280.png

***Money In The Bank Ladder Match***

Yo, I had six pages of this shit done a week before AM as I post this thread, I save it. But when I open it back up this shit acts like its fucking abu dahbi rocket science textbook with weird characters and what not. So here's a breakdown of what happened.

-Tanner dedicated his match to Sammi Cayley!

-Silver spent more time helping out The XFL than trying to win the match

-QB1 tried to attack Silver to stop him from fucking up XFL's game but Silver crippled him with an ankle lock. Fortunatley for QB1 Northstar cracked Silver with a steel chair before much damage could be done!

-Brock ran in and lent XFL a hand, but Cobra Strike double powerbombed him through a table!

-Bohemoth's attempts to get at The XFL were constantly thwarted by Silver, and ended up with Silver summoning the strength to give Bo an AngleSlam out of the ring and onto a ladder.

-The XFL decided he was sick of Silver's help and used a Yakuza Kick to knock a ladder into his face.

-Ned was busted open by a wild spinning chair shot from Northstar!

-Baron suffered a smillar fate as Northstar hit him in the back five times with the chair

-Tanner may have had the spot of the knight when he gave Baron a sleeper slam from the ladder all the way out of the ring! Sammi had to be impressed by that.

-The end came down to Lord Northstar and Alix! AC The Exile ran out and decided to aid his tag team partner and leige lord. He climbed a side ladder, only for Alix to hip toss him into Northstar to take them both out! Alix was then able to climb the ladder and claim the MITB briefcase in less than a 1000 words!

Winner: Alix Maria Spezia! Yay!

tumblr_nmm17xGPmZ1rkiw19o5_1280.png

Monday is January, Friday is December

The calendar means nothing, when you can't remember who you are

Who you are, losing hope, not sure what to believe

If the lost ever knew broke where you've been

It's getting old loving everyone else, more than you love yourself

The powerful, anthetmic “Painted” by MSMR rings into AngleMania with pink and purple strobe lights flashing across the landscape. Bathed in this rapid change of lighting are the fans who roar when Shayne Brave appears on the entrance stage. His entrance music continues its epic drumming as he runs from end to end of the stage to pump up the crowd.

BUFFER

The following contest is scheduled for one fall, now making his way to the ring from Grosse Pointe, Michigan, he represents SUNRISE....”SHOWTIME: SHAYNE BBRRAAAAAAAAVVVVE!

“YYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE

Its no surprise to see D*LUX competing at AngleMania, but who would have thought it would be against each other?

COACH

Shayne's always been a loser. A loser with talent and even more talented partner. But still a loser, and if you ask me Tyler was right to ditch him and Jade.

RENEE

But, I didn't ask you.

Shayne slides into the ring, popping to his feet and further enthusing this red hot crowd.

GIVE TO...

GIVE TO ME!!!

BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Twin gold and white pyro pillars explode from the sides of the entrance stage with “Rising Up” by Young Guns bleating overhead. Clad in a golden evening gown and deep red smile, Lorelei DeCenzo presents the devilishly handsome Tyler Bryant to the world.

BUFFER

And his opponent, from Auburn Hills, Michigan, being presented to you by “THE CHAMPION MAKER” LORELEI DECENZO....he is “THE BAD BOYFRIEND” TYLLLERRRR BRYYYYYANNNT!

“BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

RENEE

Bad Boyfriend is right! This guy is scum, nothing but scum.

COACH

And he's a future world champion. Lorelei makes nothing but champions.

The turnbuckle posts flare brilliantly with pyro sparkles a perfect welcome for Tyler's entry to the inside.

COACH

If Shayne had any sense he'd take Tyler's offer to become his assistant manager.

RENEE

Shayne won't do that because he has pride.

COACH

Pride comes before the fall.

DING DING DING

Tyler offers Shayne a handshke, which is greeted with a shove that sends Tyler flying!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

TYLER

That's not Showtime.

Shayne would like to get at Tyler, but the refree holds him back from doing so.

“LET HIM GO! LET HIM GO! LET HIM GO!”

LORELEI

Just continuing doing your job, referee.

Tyler gives Shayne what he wants and approaches him, with another handshake. And once again Tyler is pushed to the ground!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

TYLER

There's no need for that, Showtime!

Tyler rises to his feet, sporting a million dollar smile. Not smiling, Shayne engages him a lockup that forces his former friend into the corner.

TYLER

Clean break! Clean break!

The clean break is given and in true heel fashion Tyler attacks Shayne. But he's upended over the ropes and lands on the ring apron. Feeling rage within him, Shayne picks Tyler up by his hair and smashes his face into the ring pots. Tyler is sent flying off the ring apron in comical fashion!

RENEE

Wow, Shayne is firing hot tonight in Boston.

TYLER

You know, Lorelei? I'm done.

Tyler brushes off Shayne's invites to get back into the ring, and takes Lorelei's hand to lead her off.

RENEE

He's really leaving!

“TYLER'S A PUSSY! TYLER'S A PUSSY! TYLER'S A PUSSY!”

TYLER

Alright, alright, a timeout. Just a timeout. Referee, chill on the count.

LORELEI

You heard him, of course.

RENEE

That's not how it works!

SHAYNE

Get back in here!

TYLER

My wristape is off, just give me a second.

To prove himself correct Tyler starts adjusting his wristtape.

LORELEI

Make sure its good and tight.

“BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT!”

RENEE

The OAOAST Galaxy has a point. They didn't pay a bunch of money for AngleMania tickets to watch Tyler stall.

Tyler finally steps onto the ring apron, and makes a kissey face of all things at Shayne!

SHAYNE

:angry:

Shayne makes a charge for Tyler, but gets hit with a punch to the throat. Taking advantage of this, Tyler sunset flips himself into the ring!

ONE!

TWO!

Shayne rolls through the attack! Showtime goes into the ropes and returns to hit Tyler with a running dropkick!

SHAYNE

RADICAL~!

“YYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Tyler is sent into the ropes, and upon bouncing back Shayne flips him over with a hurricanrana! Tyler lands hard and reaches out for help from Lorelei. Yet all he gets is a dropkick to the back of the head from Shayne.

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

A front facelock is applied by Shayne and he begins lifting his former best friend into the air. However, Tyler uses elbows to fight out of the attack. But, Shayne keeps up his offfensive flow and lariats Tyler over the ropes entirely!

SHAYNE

YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH-UUUUUUUHHHHHHH!

“YYYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE

Shayne Brave has the entire crowd behind him tonight and I think its great.

COACH

You love these sappy dudes.

Once more Tyler refuses entry into the ring, preferring to crouch down behind Lorelei.

“BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

TYLER

Lori, talk to the man, tell him that your future looks better when he's present with his man.

LORELEI

Shayne, you've always been jealous of Tyler. Don't deny it, but you love him and he loves you. Don't let envy get in the way of your love.

That doesn't sit well with Shayne and Lori's good advice leads to him to hunt Tyler. The Bad Boyfriend slides into the ring and Shayne gives chase. But when he enters Tyler drops a knee across the back of his head. Tyler hits Shayne with a series of stomps that wind up pushing his opponent out of the ring.

COACH

Now who's the coward?

While Shayne is in recovery, Tyler builds up a blazing speed on the ropes. When he reaches the edge of the ring he flies over with a skytwister plancha and wipes out Shayne!

“OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

RENEE

Wow! There your AngleMania moment right there!

TYLER

Now that's really Showtime, Shayne.

RENEE

See that's why I hate giving this guy praise.

Tyler pushes Shayne back into the ring and pins him....

ONE!

TWO!

The shoulder up!

“WE LOVE SHAYNE! WE LOVE SHAYNE! WE LOVE SHAYNE!” the Boston crowd sings.

TYLER

But don't you love me too?

“WE HATE TYLER! WE HATE TYLER! WE HATE TYLER!”

After pulling Shayne off the mat Tyler tags him in the gut with a series of body blows. After those conclude Shayne is whipped off into the ropes. Showtime fights back with a shoulder tackle, but Tyler counters by hitting him with a hard kick to the leg. This buckles Shayne and Tyler smashes him with a falling foearm to the face! With his ex friend in trouble Tyler makes the pin....

ONE!

TWO!

The kickout!

While Shayne tries to shake off his agony, Tyler hits the ropes and comes screaming back with a Yakuza kick. This harsh attack is rolled beneath by Shayne, and when Showtime rises he seeks out a tornado DDT. The flashy attack isn't completed as Tyler pushes Shayne off him. Shayne doesn't give up and comes back at Tyler, but gets overtaken by a Samoan Drop!

COACH

Yo what a sequence!

RENEE

These two know each other as best anyone can ever know someone else.

The Bad Boyfriend climbs onto the top turnbuckle, and motions for cheers from the fans. Needless to say they don't come. After shrugging his shoulders, Tyler flies off and hits Shayne with a leg drop!

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Shayne with the kickout!

“LET'S GO SHAYNE! LET'S GO SHAYNE! LET'S GO SHAYNE!”

Tyler rotates his arm around, loading up a lariat. Yet when he throws it, Shayne brings him down with an armbar! Rather than keep the move, Shayne springs upright and then bashes Tyler with a double stomp!

“OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

SHAYNE

That's Showtime!

“YYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Shayne circles around Tyler, waiting and hungering for his rise.

COACH

This doofy nigga is out here feeling himself!

The second Tyler rises, Shayne leaps into him and catches him with a tornado DDT!

“YYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

LORELEI

Shayne, you're throwing away your future!

RENEE

Don't listen to her, Shayne! Go for the win!

Shayne rallies the fans and they resume singing his praises as he makes a climb to the top turnbuckle. He dismounts with a picture perfect elbow that lands directly onto Tyler!

“YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

The cover....

CROWD

ONE!

CROWD

TWO!

Tyler with the kickout!

“BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

LORELEI

See, Shayne? See?

COACH

Listen to her!

RENEE

Don't listen to her!

Shayne picks Tyler up and forces him into a front facelock. The second he lifts him up for a suplex, though, Tyler slides down his back. Looking for a win Tyler tries for a school boy, but Shayne rolls back to avoid the attack. Showtime then surges forward and connects with a leg lariat!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE

Right on the money!

SHAYNE

This one is over!

With the crowd rooting him on, Shayne forces Tyler into a setup for his fall forward cutter. The problem is when he executes his finisher, he's the only one falling forward and lands hard on his head.

RENEE

Tyler escaped!

COACH

And I bet Shayne got a concussion from that fall.

TYLER

Last chance, buddy. Take my offer?

SHAYNE

Fuck you.

TKO by TYLER!

“OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

RENEE

Idolosier!

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING

BUFFER

Your winner as a result of a pinfall.....TYLER BRYYYYANNNNT!

“BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

In response to the fans jeering, Tyler procures a microphone.

TYLER

I know, I know, that wasn't much of a match. How about best two out of three falls!

Apparently Tyler annoints himself booker as he drops down to pin Shayne for another fall.

RENEE

This isn't necessary, Tyler.

The referee won't count so Lorelei takes it upon herself and gives a quick three count to award Tyler the “true victory.”

TYLER

Your winner....me! Raaaaah raaaaaah raaaaaah!

The fans may not be pleased with Tyler's performance and behavior but Lorelei is. Above her clapping hands you can damn near see dollar signs in her eyes.

tumblr_nmm17xGPmZ1rkiw19o2_1280.png

*** OAOAST United States Championship, Double Jeopardy Match: Oscar Friberg © vs. Logan Mann vs. Blaine Cayley vs. Alexander The Brutal ***

Unlike the ECW match that beared the same name, the OAOAST version of Double Jeopardy is contested under Texas Tornado rules with no holds barred.

REENE
Double the opponents…

COACH
Double the jeopardy!

REENE
Hence the name..

Logan attempted to make use of the no holds barred rule, but every time he’d tried to use his weapon of choice -- a STEEL CHAIR -- either Oscar, Blaine or Alexander would cut him off to prevent it. At one point Logan even found himself triple-teamed, much to the OAOAST Galaxy’s delight. He wasn’t the only competitor to be on the receiving end of some teamwork, so was Alexander at the hands of Team Scream’s Oscar and Blaine.

SAMMI
:D

Backstage, Blaine’s sister Samantha, or Sammi if you prefer, was giddy watching her brother at work inside the Team Scream dressing room where she was joined by the group’s other members Jo-Jo Whoa and BTK. Also present was their good buddy TANNER NEPTUNE who volunteered to keep Sammi company while Blaine competed. Boy’s smitten.

TANNER
:wub:

Told you.

Anyway, all was well between Blaine and Oscar until Blaine surprised the champ with a school boy for a near fall, causing Sammi to nearly jump out of her dress over how close he became to winning his first title. Initially stunned, Oscar clapped and gave Blaine props for his strategic move.

REENE
There are no friends in this one. It’s every man for himself.

Oscar extended his hand to Blaine who accepted… and then got taken down with a FUJIWARA ARMBAR!

REENE
Oscar with the Crowbar! Right in the center of the ring too! How long can he hang on?

COACH
Ha! A veteran move by Oscar suckering Blaine like that.

Backstage, Sammi covers her mouth with her hands completely horrified. Agony on her face as her brother screams in pain. It becomes too much for her to stomach and she flees the dressing room.

JO-JO, BTK & TANNER

Tanner follows after her knowing Blaine would kill him if something happens to her. And fortunately for Blaine, trapped like a rat mid-ring, Logan returns to break the submission in spectacular fashion, spreading his “wings” on the top rope and leaping off to connect with a flying knee drop across the chest of Oscar as he cranks back on the armbar!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!”

Blaine clutches his arm in pain, blues and agony as Logan covers Oscar.

COACH
We’re gonna have a new champion!!

ONE!

TWO!

THR-- NO!

Alexander sneaks in from behind to grab Logan in a KATAHAJIME, a/k/a the Tazmission!

COACH
Aah! Alexander is gonna choke Logan out!

REENE
It’s no holds barred!

Alexander swings Logan like a rag doll trying to choke the fight outta him. Meanwhile, Blaine notices Alexander has his back turned to him and winds up the arm.

REENE
I think Blaine has Cruel Intentions on his mind!

Indeed he does, but Alexander hears rumbling footsteps and turns at the last possible second to feed Logan to the wolf. Logan eats the Macho Man-esque high impact diving sitout lariat but the move does as much damage to Blaine who writhes in pain holding his arm.

COACH
Rookie mistake by Blaine using the badly injured arm. Adrenaline only lasts so long.

With Oscar still reeling from the flying knee drop and Logan and Blaine down right in front of him, the title is for Alexander’s taking. He ROARS at the top of his lungs and gives Logan the SWORD OF DAMOCLES!

NO!!

Logan counters with the LIBERATION DDT!!!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THR-- NO, SAVE BY OSCAR!!!

Right away Oscar hooks Logan for the Ranhei/SOS…

REENE
Oscar looking to end this with the Early Bird Gets The Worm!

… but a fired up Alexander grabs Oscar from behind to hit a RELEASE OVERHEAD GERMAN SUPLEX… and since Logan was still hooked by Oscar, he goes flying too taking a wild BACKDROP!!!

COACH
DAYUM~!

To avoid being pinned Oscar and Logan smartly roll out of the ring, leaving Blaine along with Alexander who grabs him for the SWORD OF DAMOCLES.

BLAINE

Suddenly SAMMI appears on the scene pleading with Alexander not to hurt her brother.

ALEXANDER

Despite being asked to get off the apron, Sammi continues to beg Alexander not to spike Blaine into the mat.

SAMMI
Don’t you see? He’s badly hurt! He needs medical attention!

REENE
Blaine’s arm is injured, but I don’t think it’s a matter of life and death.

COACH
Damn girl. Who knew you were so cold?

As the pleading continues, TANNER sneaks into the ring with a CRICKET BAT that was incorrectly referred to as a paddle a few weeks ago ’cause we’re an American company and we don’t follow world sports.

Anyway, Sammi shoots Tanner a look that basically says DO IT. Though initially reluctant Tanner man’s up and swings…

OSCAR
(pulling himself up on apron)
No!

…striking Alexander across the back!

REENE, COACH & THE OAOAST GALAXY

SAMMI

Oscar pulls himself on the apron as Blaine grabs Tanner and THROWS HIM INTO OSCAR!

COACH
What the heck?

Doubled over clutching the back of his head, Alexander is spiked courtesy of a lighting single underhook DDT better known as Bloody Sunday!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

Giddy as hell, Sammi grabs the U.S. title and celebrates with Blaine, leaving Oscar and Tanner behind.

Winner: Blaine Cayley, via pinfall. New U.S. Champion.

am-eggthervsleon.png

The sad and lonely strumming of “For The Realm” still garners and enthused pop from the AngleMania fans who are now on their feet. Sat on the entrance stage Eggther takes an introspective moment to himself before he makes a trip towards the lowered cage.

BUFFER

The following match is a cage match, now making his way to the ring, representing HOUSE ASGARD from The End of the Nine Realms....EGGGTHHHERRRRR!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE

Eggther is fighting for more than himself, he's fighting for everything that's good in the nine realms!

COACH

You're so sappy sometimes. This dude about to get punked for every realm to see.

Eggther steps through the cage, and though this is his first AngleMania match ever, there's not a single hint of nervousness within him.

A boy of anguish now, he's a man of soul,
Traded in his misery for the lonely life of the road.
The years were cruel to him no,
He won't let them go.
Lays awake tryna' find the man inside to pack his bags and escape this world.

Heel heat is the order of the day as “Moving On” crashes into the arena. The lights pump purple and bright white, casing the black clad Leon Rodez in an odd glow. A snarl rests on his face, and his hands are tightened into trembling fists as he looks upon Eggther.

BUFFER

And his opponent, from Grand Rapids, Michigan, he represents THE MENAGERIE....”THE DEVIL INSIDE” LEON ROOODEZZZZZZ!

COACH

The Kings of The Heap fell hard to Sons of Ragnarok, but this is The Devil Inside we got coming. This is the most powerful being in the nine realms now!

I've never been so torn up in all of my life,
I should have seen this coming.
I've never felt so hopeless,
Than I do tonight.
I don't wanna do this anymore, I'm moving on.

The referee has to keep Eggther back, as Leon makes a deliberately slow and methodical entry into the steel cage.

RENEE

Leon playing those mind games again.

DING DING DING

Leon grabs Eggther by his silver strands and chucks him face first into the steel cagr!

“OOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!”

But Eggther responds by throwing Leon's face into the cage!

“OOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Leon's eyes are filled with hatred as he grabs Eggther and throws him into the cage again!

“OOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Eggther returns the favor in kind and curses Leon with not one, not two, not three, but four throws into the cage!

“YYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

As soon as Rodez falls to the ground Eggther pins him...

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout!

RENEE

What a great start by Eggther.

Eggther ascends to the top turnbuckle, and awaits Leon's rise. When it comes, the bard points a finger at Leon then hits him with a missile dropkick!

COACH

And a shitty start by Leon.

RENEE

Leon has had some bad times at AngleMania so just chalk this up to another rotten April.

Leon uses the ropes to pull himself upright, a lousy idea as Eggther comes along and slams his body into Leon, thus shoving him directly into the cage!

EGGTHER

Ask him, ref.

REFEREE

Ask him what?

EGGTHER

What it feels like to get hit so hard your bowels move next to your heart. Never mind I'll ask him.

Eggther doesn't quite get to ask as Leon pushes him backwards. Eager to go on the attack, The Devil Inside trips Eggther up and immediately seeks out a walls of Jericho.

RENEE

This is one of Leon's big moves!

But, Eggther won't allow it and pushes Leon back into the ropes. Still Leon is able to come back and blast Eggther in the face with a basement dropkick!

LEON

Now ask yourself, Eggther, what its like fighting for the memory of a man cowering in the kitchen of a run down diner in Maryland.

Rodez punctuates that question by delivering a stomp straight to Eggther's groin!

“BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

COACH

All is fair in a cage match.

RENEE

That doesn't mean we have to like it.

Leon scoops Eggther up and sends him into the corner. Next he runs in and fires off his trademark double knees! Dazed, Eggther is brought into Leon's clutches as The Devil Inside seeks a blue thunder bomb. Yet that move doesn't come to pass as Eggther slides out of the attack. The demi-god then strieks Leon with a lethal short arm knee lift!

“YYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” The fans chant as Leon falls into a seated position in the corner.

RENEE

Never Ending Song!

EGGTHER

You don't look so good! And you're about to look a lot worse!

Eggther hits the ropes and runs in to bash Leon across the face with his knee! But just once isn't enough so he does it again! And again! And again! And Again! And Again! And Again! And again! And again! And again! And again!

“EGGHTER'S AWESOME! EGGTHER'S AWESOME! EGGTHER's AWESOME!”

Awesome Eggther makes the crucial cover on Leon....

ONE!

TWO!

Shoulder up!

“FINISH HIM! FINISH HIM FINISH HIM!” the fans urge the babyface.

Eggther decides to gvie the audience what they crave and so gets a run of the ropes. He comes back with his running superkick finisher, and yet Leon counters with a foot DDT!

“OOOOOHHHHHHHH!”

RENEE

Soul Destroyer! I can't believe Leon managed that!

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Leon snarls at Eggther, and for the moment thinks about delivering further damage to him. Yet he chooses to seek victory and begins the climb of the cage.

RENEE

Leon did climb the ladder to win Money In The Bank last year, and he's climbing the cage to win this big match at AngleMania Fourteen.

But, Eggther is suddenly on Leon and has a hold of his foot.

LEON

Get the fuck off me!

Using his devil powers, Leon's leg pushes Eggther away and he's able to make more ground on his climb. Sadly that just means his fall is even more painful when Eggther delivers a single leg powerbomb that throws him to the mat!

“HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!”

COACH

DAYUM~!

Eggther stretches out his arm, having expended considerable strength to perform such an amazing move. Pained or no, he has victory in his sight and pins Leon....

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

“THAT WAS THREE! THAT WAS THREE! THAT WAS THREE!”

Eggther sighs, taking his eye off Leon long enough for The Fallen Idol to strike him with a low blow!

“BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

RENEE

Did you have to do that?

LEON

I'll admit you put up a better fight than Odin.

The Devil Inside latches onto Eggther and curses him with a signature Exploder Suplex! Though this move is awful, Eggther finds his way to a kneeling position. All this does is let Leon hit him with a stomp to the back of the head. Scowling Leon twists around for a discus punch, only for Eggther to crack him with a diving lariat!

“OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

RENEE

That was a great counter!

The cover......

ONE!

TWO!

The kickout!

Eggther keeps himself as cool as his silver hair, and performs another rope run. Again he flashes out his running superkick, but this time Leon ducks and Eggther winds up kicking his leg through the cage!

EGGTHER

What in the nine realms?

CROWD

LEON

Bad position, idiot.

Leon delivers a superkick of his own, that doesn't feel Eggther thanks to him being stuck within the cage.

LEON

Very bad position.

Leon nails Eggther with another superkick that again doesn't floor him! A third one comes and then a fourth, followed by a fifth and a sixth! Eggther's face is empty of life and his body goes slack, finally falling free of the cage.

RENEE

Poor Eggther.

COACH

Don't cross the devil.

LEON

(to the referee)

Get the door open.

The referee does as he's told, and with the audience giving him nothing but hatred and disgust Leon Rodez steps through the opening. Victory is secured.

BUFFER

Your winner.....LEON RODEZ!

“BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

COACH

If you looking to sell your soul, that's the devil you wanna see.

The official is too wary of Leon to try and raise his hand and so only points to The Devil Inside. For his part, Leon scowls at what remains of Eggther in the ring.

RENEE

Eggther fought so hard, so hard and it sucks that he had to lose that way.

Leon has himself on the entrance stage where he can take one last lingering and hateful look at the world that despises him just as much.

tumblr_nmm17xGPmZ1rkiw19o1_1280.png

*** Big Papa Thrust w/ the Freakazoids vs. Mr. Dick w/ Oohlala ***

One of the most heated rivalries in OAOAST history was renewed as the Real American Prick and Big Bad Glutei met one-on-one for the first time since their epic Ride Her Cup series in 2011. And they picked up right where they left off slugging it away right from the start.

REENE
Bitter rivals turned tag team partners -- yes, and they were champions at one point -- back to being bitter rivals after--

COACH
Mr. Dick stole away his partner’s girl.

REENE
It was the other way around with Big Papa Thrust and Malaysia spending more… adult time with each other rather than their respective partners, which brought Mr. Dick and Oohlala close together.

COACH
Real close. He knocked her up!

MD dished it, BPT took it and vice versa. The Freakazoids even got involved with Busty smothering MD with her bosom and later Malaysia…

* WHAP *

* WHAP *

* WHAP *

… whipping her ex with her CAT-O-NINE TAILS.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

COACH
Usually it was Malaysia ripping the hide off dudes for Mr. Dick. Now he’s on the receiving end of it!

Pregnant, there was little Oohlala could do to help MD. But her presence would still be felt, as late in the match BPT set MD for a TOP ROPE FRANKENSTEINER… only for MD to fight back and deliver a MIDDLE ROPE INVERTED ATOMIC DROP!!!

BIG PAPA THRUST

Doubled over mid-ring defenseless, BPT received a STIFF KICK, prompting the Freakazoids to jump in and cover BPT to prevent a cover.

REENE
Get them out of there, ref!

COACH
They’re not doing anything illegal.

REENE
But they’re disrupting the match!

MD has no time for games and lifts Busty off BPT… only to be shoved by Malaysia.

A believer in the Sean Connery method to handling an outta control woman, MD yanks Malaysia by the hair…

MALAYSIA

… giving her a sadistic thrill as he lifts her up for a JACKHAMMER!

COACH
It’s 2015!

REENE
A person has the right to defend themselves regardless of sex.

COACH
You’re defending him?!

REENE
They put their hands on him first!

Luckily for Malaysia, Busty pulls her down, but MD decides to grab BOTH under one arm and simultaneously JACKHAMMER THE FREAKAZOIDS!!!

MD gives them a crotch chop as the ref rolls the down ladies away from harm’s way. Suddenly he receives a shock to his cock courtesy of a LOW BLOW from OOHLALA!!

MISTER DICK

REENE
No girl! Why?!

Right away BPT delivers a 69 DRIVER (Steiner Screwdriver) and covers MD.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

NO!!

MD KICKS OUT!!!

BIG PAPA THRUST & OOHLALA

COACH
How the hell did Dick manage to kick out from that?

BPT bullies the ref and then goes to give MD a second 69 Driver… but MD floats over the top, kicks BPT and gives him the FAMEASSER!

REENE
The ATM~!

COACH
Aah! You’re not supposed to go Ass-to-Mouth!

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

NO!

HOLLY yanks the ref out of the ring!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

MD spots Oohlala next to Holly and his face turns to RAGE~!

REENE
Holly?! We haven't seen her by Big Papa Thrust's side in weeks!

Holly grabs Oohlala's hand and together they run up the aisle as an enraged MD pursues them. Meanwhile, Malaysia and Busty (still hurting themselves) assist referee Nick Patrick who took a hard fall to the floor. It also keeps him distract as, in a modern day version of the Randy Savage ambush of the Warrior at the ‘91 Royal Rumble, Logan blindsides MD with a POUNCE THAT SENDS HIM FLYING INTO THE GUARDRAIL!!

COACH
DAYUM~!

REENE
Where the heck did he come from?!

Logan proceeds to stomp the hell outta MD as the Freakazoids keep the ref distract. As all this goes on, BPT continues to shake off the cobwebs in the ring. Then Logan drags MD ringside and…

* TWHACK *

… POSTS him into the STEEL!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Logan rolls MD back in, SPITS on him, then leaves with Holly.

REENE
UGH!

Now BPT spots what’s going on, but he doesn’t mind the assist and places the loopy MD in the LAY-Z-BOY CAMEL CLUTCH! Outta his senses and far from the ropes MD taps to protect himself.

* DINGDINGDING *

Winner: Big Papa Thrust, via submission.

BPT refuses to break the hold though.

REENE
Come on! Enough’s enough! You won the match!

Finally BPT releases the hold after the ref begins his mandatory 5 count. Oohlala returns and MAKES OUT with BPT over the body of MD!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Malaysia and Busty hug Oohlala welcoming her back into the group. Then they celebrate with BPT.

tumblr_nmm17xGPmZ1rkiw19o3_1280.png

DONG!

DONG!

DONG!

DONG!

DONG!

The bells and riffs of “Hell's Bells” combine with a darkened arena to create a mood in which immient malice hangs over the head of every person in the arena.

BUFFER

The following match is a FIVE ON ONE CASKET MATCH!

I'm rolling thunder pouring rain
I'm coming on like a hurricane
My lightning's flashing across the sky
You're only young but you're gonna die
I won't take no prisoners won't spare no lives
Nobody's putting up a fight
I got my bell I'm gonna take you to hell
I'm gonna get ya satan get ya

Framed by a white spotlight that flaunts his lean, hard, corded with muscle body, Colin Maguire SR is a one man war fleet descending upon the ring.

BUFFER

Introducing first, from Boston, Massachusetts, he is a VALKYRIE....COLIN MAGUIRE SENNNNIIOORRRRRR!

“BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” the fans hiss at someone who is so far removed from the man who was born, bred, and bled, in this very city.

RENEE

We'll keep our commentary to a minimum but that casket is spelled by a witch Gedrun found. When it shuts, its going to stay shut. Forever!

Senior looks down upon the casket with hard eyes and harder heart.

MAGUIRE SR

Bring me the boy.

I look and stare so deep in your eyes,
I touch on you more and more every time,
When you leave I'm begging you not to go,
Call your name two or three times in a row,
Such a funny thing for me to try to explain,
How I'm feeling and my pride is the one to blame.
'Cuz I know I don't understand,
Just how your love can do what no one else can.

Got me looking so crazy right now, your love's
Got me looking so crazy right now (in love)
Got me looking so crazy right now, your touch
Got me looking so crazy right now (your touch)
Got me hoping you'll page me right now, your kiss
Got me hoping you'll save me right now
Looking so crazy in love's,
Got me looking, got me looking so crazy in love.

Rather than getting “the boy”, Maguire Senior is treated to the sultry sounds of “Crazy In Love.” The arena turns an almost greyish and purple color, a perfect visual masterpiece for the arrival of Simon Singleton! A long, weary sigh leaves Simon's breath, the secret agent finding it hard to find much enjoyment in the night's festivities.

BUFFER

From Anaheim, California....”AGENT 009” SIMON SINGLLLLETTTONNNN!

“YYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

As such a romantic tune plays above him, Simon doesn't fail to take notice of the growing ire of his opponent.

MAGUIRE SR

Bring me the boy.

It’s hard letting go,
I’m finally at peace, but it feels wrong,
Slow I’m getting up,
My hands and feet are weaker than before.

And you are folded on the bed
Where I rest my head,
There’s nothing I can see,
Darkness becomes me.

But I’m already there,
I’m already there,
Wherever there is you,
I will be there too,
There’s nothing that I’d take back,
But it’s hard to say there’s nothing I regret.

“Silhouettes” brings that lovely and eery sound to the arena, along with a flash of red and white lights. The fans are generous with their joy, showing full support to the arriving party of Gedrun and Teddy Buckworth. Both keenly aware of what awaits them, they sacrifice theatrics for a fast approach to the ring.

BUFFER

And being accompanied by GEDRUN SPOONS....from Miami Beach, Florida....”PAID IN FULL” TEDDY BUCKWORTH!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Gedrun keeps a smart distance away from Maguire SR, and yet there is no need to. This may be her plan, but all his rage builds into malestorm launched at the entrance stage.

MAGUIRE SR

Bring me the boy!

All my friends tell me I should move on
I'm lying in the ocean, singing your song
Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ahh
That's how you sang it

Loving you forever, can't be wrong
Even though you're not here, won't move on
Ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ahh
That's how we played it

And there's no remedy
For memory
Your face is like a melody,
It won't leave my head
Your soul is haunting me
And telling me
That everything is fine
But I wish I was dead
(dead like you)

With somber green and orange lights and the haunting melody of “Dark Paradise” the fans begin to feel as if they're soon to witness a death march. We see Spencer Reiger, nervously cocking his head back and forth, Ivar steeling every bit of cool in his viking body. But of course all attention is on Colin Maguire JR. A man who has inspired nothing but not fear and enmity since his OAOAST debut in 2007 gets something of a resigned farewell from his hometown audience.

BUFFER

And finally, “THE ONE MAN THREAT” SPENCER REIGER, IVAR THE CUNNING, “THE NEXT ONE” COLIN MAGURIE JUNIOR....PRETTTTYYY YOOOUNNNGGGG MOONNNEEEEEY!

Spencer gives Colin a pat of support on the shoulder, more for his own need than Colin's. Colin can't see past his own hunger for his father's downfall.

RENEE

Born in Boston., but....

COACH

Nah, don't say it. Colin's always fine. He got some kind of plan Boston you bout to celebrate another one....I hope.

DING DING DING

Colin decides he's going to charge at Magurie SR. Yet his feet get only a few inches before he's pulled back by Ivar.

MAGUIRE SR

What is this? Are you afraid, boy? Afraid of meeting your richly deserved end?

IVAR

Not all. Its just the odds aren't in your favor. We feel...

SIMON

Horrible. You should give up, and make this easy on yourself.

MAGUIRE SR

Or I could even the odds.

IVAR

With what allies? I look to my left, and my right and behind me and every ally you have has abandoned me.

MAGUIRE SR

A Maguire always has a subordinate or two on hand, he does not need to beg for aid as my son does. Come!

Leave me in chains
Strip me of shame
Caress me with pain
'Cause I'm down on my knees and I'm begging you please as you say

Don't cry, mercy
There's too much pain to come
Don't cry, mercy
M-E-R-C-Y

Fill me with rage
And bleed me dry
(M-E-R-C-Y)
And feed me your hate
In the echoing silence I shiver each time that you say
(M-E-R-C-Y)

COLIN

Why.......

Huge flames that don't burn nearly as hot as Colin's furor erupt from the AngleMania stage. The lights fall into flashing dark green and orange, none of which can mask the scowl, the narrowed eyes, the hard brow on Colin's face.

COLIN

No.

No matter how many times Colin says no, it doesn't stop Celtic Gothic from appearing. Coulter Doyle at least has the decency to look ashamed, but Flynn wears a hard look of emotional stillness on his bearded face.

COLIN

Betrayal! There is no loyalty! None! Friendship, kindness, decency, it does not exist.

Gedrun holds herself still, mirroring the lack of emotion on Flynn's face. Buckworth runs his hands through his thick black hair, while Simon sports a defensive stance and Spencer joins him. Only Ivar can remain.

IVAR

That's only two.

MAGUIRE SR

Now the odds are in my favor. Face your end like a man, boy!

Colin gives charge at his dad without Ivar being able to hold him back. The only reason Magurie SR misses his chance to rip out Colin's heart, is Spencer tackling him to the ground!

MAGUIRE SR

Idiot child!

Coulter goes to work and yanks Spencer off his new found employer. There's desperation for Spencer as she slugs Coulter in the stomach. But, Doyle is too strong and tosses his one time ally over the ropes and out of the ring. Teddy is immediately upon Coulter, giving him a shove into Maguire SR. Such an impact doesn't faze the Valkyrie, who propels Coulter forward and allows him to drill Teddy with a lariat!

MAGUIRE SR

As expected, let your friends die for you? Or can you even call them friends? Do you even have friends?!

Maguire SR sweeps up Simon over his shoulders, forcing Singleton to scramble for an escape. He wins that by pulling out candy bar and causing it to explode with smoke into Maguire's face.

MAGUIRE

Ridiculous!

A monstrous boot propels Simon backwards, slamming him into the turnbuckle posts. He sags in pain, and is then powerfully smacked by a savate kick from Flynn.

Ivar sees things going even more south than they originally started.

IVAR

Colin, you have to run.

COLIN

I will not run from him. Not anymore!

IVAR

You will.

GEDRUN

This is our best chance.

IVAR

This is no chance!

COLIN

I do not run! I am not Lyric!

As Maguire SR has Spencer on his knees, ready for a mortal blow, Colin slams into him with full vampire force!

MAGUIRE SR

There you are!

Colin swings around his father's punch, and seeks to snap his fangs within his neck. The moment they flash though, Colin is being flipped to the ground by his father.

MAGUIRE SR

Now you die, boy!

The senior Maguire's body bends down, hands questing towards Colin's heart. Its a quest that fails thanks to Ivar flashing out a superkick!

IVAR

I have always wanted to get up close and personal with a Valkyrie. This is not what I had in mind.

Coulter takes a run at Ivar, but gets bullied aside by Simon. As those two fight, Colin's dad places a grip on Ivar's throat. This grip lasts no more than a millisecond as Ivar breaks the hold, then drills Maguire's head into the canvas with Logan's Liberation DDT!

MAGUIRE SR

You think wrestling moves will defeat me?

IVAR

No, but I'm guessing this will.

SNAP! Ivar snaps Magurie SR's neck with a single punch!

And Magurie's head just rotates around back to normal!

MAGUIRE SR

Fool!

Cold as the tundra all the time, Ivar is now left besieged by worry and amazement. Its these that allow Maguire Sr to return the favor in kind, snapping Ivar's neck.

MAGUIRE SR

There goes your most powerful ally.

Colin sees nothing but red malice as he makes a run at his father. Its a horrible idea as Maguire SR immediately has his hand piercing Colin's chest, ready to rip out his heart. At the same time, Teddy comes in and smashes Maguire SR in the back of the head with a steel chair. On instinct Colin connects with a Biotic Crisis and all of a sudden Magurie SR seems woozy.

BUCKWORTH

To the casket.

Colin can't quite process the fact that Teddy just saved his life.

BUCKWORTH

Colin!

COLIN

To the casket.

Buckworth and Colin start to pick up their intended target, when he flashes to horrifying life and sends them both hurtling away. Colin lands by his lonesome, but Teddy finds himself placed facing away from Flynn. Its too his immense agony and sorrow that when he rises Flynn wipes him out with a left high kick.

COLIN

Flynn! Coulter! What are you doing?

FLYNN

Sorry, Col', but not all of us are supernatural and superpowered. Us humans have to throw in their lot with the winning side. We'll always love you.

COLIN

Bastards!

Spencer is all Colin has left, rather fitting considering their history. Though nursing sore ribs, he comes up at his best friend's side, ready and willing to fight to the death. Gedrun sees these odds, two fresh lackeys and a Valkyrie showing no ill effects and sags in exhaustion.

GEDRUN

Colin....

COLIN

It is done then. Father, you have your victory. I ask only that you spare those who have assisted me.

MAGUIRE SR

Why should I care about them?

COLIN

If you do not care about them then you will not mind sparing their lives.

MAGUIRE SR

Fine. Get on your knees.

Spencer grabs onto Colin's arm, using every bit of strength in his lean human body to hold him back. Yet it only delays the inevitable as Colin drops to his knees.

SPENCER

Colin! Are you crazy?

COLIN

(sadly)

You know me well enough to know the answer to that question.

MAGUIRE SR

Your last words, boy?

SPENCER

Colin, don't be stupid!

COLIN

I do not expect to be mourned, I am not a sympathetic figure, nor even a tragic one. I am a monstrous one, who now gets what he deserves.

“NOS PENDUS

VOX COLLINDA

MARS KORTILA

VIS NURISHUS”

Those words belong to a single female voice, and speaks as the lights go down.

MAGUIRE SR

What in the devil?

When the lights go up, this tiny beauty stands in front of Colin, protecting him with a rare kind of furor....

flannery%20maguire.png

GIRL

I'll thank you to not kill my son.

The lights leave us again, its only for a moment, but when they're back, Colin and the woman are gone.

MAGUIRE SR

What?! How?!

Coulter tries to get an explanation from Flynn on what happened, but even intelligent Flynn has no answers.

MAGUIRE SR

I was to kill him! I was to kill him! No!

Now its the elder Maguire on his knees. But for entirely different reasons. Reasons that motivate him to spew a torrent of anger and bile upon the world. Flynn, always sharp, makes a keen move in getting Maguire SR towards place faraway from a spelled casket.

GEDRUN

Damn it. Damn it. DAMN IT!

Outside in the parking lot, Christian Wright has taken a break from the show to watch a limo approach. A driver hurries out the front door and wastes no time in allowing....

gretchen.jpg

????? to step out.

GIRL

How charming, how absolutely charming.

WRIGHT

Sister!

Christian Wright's eyes light up as he approaches this girl and pulls her into an embrace.

WRIGHT

You are the picture of lovliness, my dear.

GIRL

Tut-tut, we musn't show too much emotion, for the commoners will think us weak.

WRIGHT

Of course, how true. Milord, if you would.

Wright motions behind him, bringing forth Ice Quiz, who arrives with pants slung slow, Beats by Dre across his neck and a fresh chain.

GIRL

The help is so delightfully eccentric!

WRIGHT

Milord, this is my younger sister Gretchen. Gretchen, this is Martin, better refereed to as Ice Quiz.

ICE QUIZ

'Cause I'm cold with the thoughts that make ya mind think.

GRETCHEN

Martin, I shall be needing two tin cases and some tea. I am in a giddy mood so feel free to surprise me. Perform your duties admirably and I may take you on staff. Come Christian, introduce me to the nobility!

Gretchen hooks her arm around Wright's and leads big brother off, forcing CW to look back at IQ apologetically.

ICE QUIZ

Bitch so fine I'd suck her daddy's dick!

AM-TAGTITLES.png

*** OAOAST Tag Team Title Match: Christ Air Express vs. Hood Again © w/ Marcellus Wallace ***

Tensions were high as all 4 superstars jawed before the match officially began. Not just because of the high stakes involved, but also due to the recent incident where Hood Again's vehicle was vandalized and spray painted with an anarchy symbol, leading to much speculation the CAE (anarchy ideologist) were behind the act in an attempt to gain some form of psychological advantage. If that was the intent it had no impact on the champions who took it to the challengers, but the CAE dished it right back.

COACH
DAYUM~! Both teams are taking it as good as they're giving it.

REENE
And it's all for the OAOAST tag team championship!

The pace quicken and this seemed to benefit the CAE until JOEY THE RAT climbed on the apron.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

REENE
Get him down from there, ref! What a time for that rat to reappear.

COACH
The guy's just emotionally invested in the outcome. After how VICE "lost" the Anderson Cup you know they want a crack at the winner.

As it turns out, VICE wants a crack at both teams right now. They lay out MEL, Moses and Kawhi. Then Bosley whips out his TELESCOPIC BATON.

REENE
Oh, come on! Not-- Wait! It just hit me. Could VICE have been the one's responsible for the vandalism of Hood Again's vehicle?

COACH
You suggesting VICE wrecked the Hood's ride and framed the CAE? Bosley's an ex-cop, baby girl. And everybody knows cops only frame people in movies!

Joey continues to distract the ref as Bosley prepares to take aim on his foes... only to MARV to level VICE with a missile dropkick!

"YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

The impact causes CPA's momentum to send him falling out to the floor. Meanwhile, the CAE give Bosley a HAPPY ENDING and deck Joey off the apron!

COACH
Aah! Poor Joey may need an emergency trip to the dentist after that one.

The CAE turn their attention to Kawhi. He and MARV are the legal men. But Moses pulls MEL outside where the two brawl. Inside Kawhi reverses a whip but falls victim to a GEEKED UP running DDT. MARV then signals for Marvellousity (Phoenix Splash).

REENE
If MARV hits this we're going to have new champions!

Outside, Moses whips MEL towards the steel steps where CPA runs in outta nowhere to knock him the F out with his dreaded GIGATON PUNCH!

"OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COACH
DAYUM~!

MARV proceeds to climb up the ropes not knowing danger is headed his way in the form of Moses, who leaps onto the apron and smacks the shit outta him. MARV slumps over the top rope dazed as Moses steps inside and grabs him in a powerbomb position, then Kawhi rushes in and the champs hit their devastating POWERBOMB/LUNGBLOWER combo!!

REENE
Isolated Incident!

Marcellus cocks his PIMP CANE in case VICE think of trying something else. Instead CPA and a groggy Bosley assist the woozy Joey.

The cover.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

Winners: Hood Again, via pinfall.

The champs and VICE stare each other down.

REENE
It appears Hood Again have figured out what we guessed... and that's VICE were the ones responsible for the vandalization of their vehicle a couple weeks back!

ANGLE XV MANIA

Lincoln Financial Field - Philadelphia, PA

March, 27, 2016

***24/7 Title: Tony Tourettes W/Congressman Joel Duncan Vs Sloppy Joe W/Maggie Nerdly***

Maggie offered some wine to the announce team before the match.

MAGGIE

You're gonna want this.

While Renee and Coach partake, Sloppy Joe and Tony bump chests....man boobs.

SLOPPY JOE

I haven't showered in four days.

TONY

I haven't wiped my ass in three days.

RENEE

We're gonna need stronger wine.

These stinky fucks slugged it out with the referee keeping a good distance. Joe managed to lariat Tony over the ropes, but Double T came back and cursed his foe with a wet willie!

PAPA DUNCAN

There ya go! Now knee him in the nuts!

Tony tried to do this butt Sloppy's huge blubber blocked it. No matter, Tony stayed on the attack and gave Sloppy titty twisters! This move was so painful that Sloppy had to beat a hasty retreat.

MAGGIE

Renee, you drink the whole fucking bottle!

RENEE

I need a nap.

Renee pulls a December and really does take a nap. While she's resting, Tony takes hold of the 24/7 title and brandishes it. He tries to hit Sloppy with it, but the Nebraska native upends him with a back body drop that turns him onto the steel steps!

“OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Now the 24/7 Title was used against Tony as Sloppy began whipping him with it. Still, Tony fought back and used the ring bell to open a cut above Sloppy's eye. The match moved back into the ring with each man slugging the other with various weapons. Tony fought hard but in the end Sloppy Joe bested him with a Bossman Slam.

Winner: Sloppy Joe, via pinfall

COACH

Yo, Sloppy Joe won at AngleMania. Sloppy fucking Joe!

Or did I? For when Sloppy backed up the entrance way to eat his celebratory cupcake he was decked by Badass Jack! The surly shitkicker hit Joe with a Country Strong piledriver onto the title and pinned him to be come new 24/7 champion.

Winner: Badass Jack, via pinfall

BADASS JACK

Eh, no big loss, right, bub?

COACH

How can he say that? He stole his title! They used to be friends. Ain't no love in these streets for dudes like Jack.

RENEE

Maybe you should go tell him that stuff.

COACH

Errrr, I'm gonna do some prep for the mainevent actually.

tumblr_nmm17xGPmZ1rkiw19o4_1280.png

BUFFER

The following is your AngleMania Fourteen mainevent!

“YYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAA”

BUFFER

And it is for the OAOAST World Heavyweight Championship!

There's something a mass of mob anger on the stage and no its not the Keyboard Warriors. Rather its people dressed as the saddest of commoners in ragged and dirty clothes. They all look up to a guillotine in which Krista Isadora Duncan's head is trapped!

MAN

Off with her head!

WOMAN

Kill her!

MAN

Take her head off!

The headman heeds these calls, not wishing to be overwhelmed. He yanks the lever and down comes the deadly blade, severing Krista's head from her body.

And then rises Krista Isadora Duncan, abfab in glittering purple and gold (fuck The Celtics) bouncing up and down with her “head” in one hand!

I stay out too late

Got nothing in my brain

That's what people say, mmm-mmm

I go on to many dates [chuckle]

But I can't make 'em stay

At least that's what people say, mmm-mmm

But I keep cruising

Can't stop, won't stop moving

It's like I got this music

In my mind

Singing, "It's gonna be alright."

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play

And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate

Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake

I shake it off, I shake it off

Heart-breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break

And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake

Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake

I shake it off, I shake it off

As “Shake It Off” by Taylor Swift pops out, the commoners shred their ugly outfits into smoking hot small clothes! Two exceptionally ripped dudes help Krista off the platform and she rewards them with a stroking of their groin before strutting to the ring!

BUFFER

Introducing the challenger, from the capital of the universe, Los Angles, California, she is a best selling author, a loving mother of two, a sometimes committed wife, a fitness queen, a Hollywood walk of famer, an eight time tag team champion, an eight time world heavyweight champion, and a 2015 Lethal Rumble Winner....”MISS CALIFORNIA” KRISTA ISADORA DUUNNNNCAAAAANNNN!

“YYYYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA!”

Krista cruises down the entrance ramp, tossing her dirty blond hair back and forth, and flashing her beauty pageant smile towards the audience.

RENEE

Krista has won two of her eight world titles at AngleManaia. Coach, can she pull off another stunning victory tonight?

COACH

I ain't stupid. I know better to bet against Krista, and she beat the shit outta King Landon last time. And this is the same Krista, but a different Landon.

RENEE

That wasn't any answer at all!

COACH

Feels good riding that fence.

Krista gives the Boston fans the treat of the night by showing off some LegMania and bending upside down over the ropes.

RENEE

I'm so jelly!

Finally the challenger wheels into the ring and sets her sights on the entrance way. She's a little amused to see a bevy of trumpeters and a royal messenger! The trumpeters play a rousing tune and then the messenger speaks.

ROYAL MESSENGER

Attention, attention!

“BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

ROYAL MESSENGER

You are commanded to rise to your feet and give your praise to KING LANDON MADDIX!

Tearing me apart with words you wouldn't say,
And suddenly tomorrow's a moment washed away.
'Cause I don't have a reason, and you don't have the time,
But we both keep on waiting for something we won't find.

The light on the horizon was brighter yesterday,
With shadows floating over, the scars begin to fade.
We said it was forever but then it slipped away,
Standing at the end of the final masquerade.

The final masquerade!

There's certainly no praise as “Final Masquerade” swings through the AngleMania air. Linkin Park's lyrics bound out as the gathered on the stage take a knee for the arrival of King Landon Maddix. Beneath a sparkling crown sits tufts of hair, newly dyed black. Well matched to his leige's hair, is Ser Felix Strutter in boiled leather that sports his Midnight Hour sigil.

BUFFER

Being accompanied by SER FELIX STRUTTER of the KINGSGUARD....he is KING LANDON of HOUSE MADDIX, first of his name, king of Madird, king of the OAOAST, and reigning and defending WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

“BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

King Landon scowls at the hatred he gets, yet manages to keep his royal gait in tact with Ser Felix locked in behind him.

RENEE

King Landon is a fifteen year veteran, with two OAOAST World Titles. Krista is a nine year veteran with eight world titles, so almost a world title a year pace for her. They've fought plenty of times before with King Landon being on the end of a whole lot of beatings.

COACH

But he came out on top last time. He's a smart guy, a crazy guy maybe, but a smart guy.

Ser Felix holds open the ropes, allowing his grace to enter minus his twirl and plus a sullen look of disdain for his opponent.

RENEE

King Landon so rudely told Queen Esther to stay backstage, and I think the way he's treated her is disgusting.

COACH

I ain't gonna say its cool so I'm just not gonna say anything.

RENEE

Again, way to take a stand.

DING DING DING

Krista charges in on the King but gets swatted back by a hard kick to the shins.

KING LANDON

Not so fast, peasant.

There's no chance to get at King Landon as Felix Strutter rises onto the ring apron. This forces Krista to go after him, but he jumps down before he can be attacked. All this is a perfect set up for King Landon to club her from behind with a forearm!

“BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

RENEE

Look at that, how cheap!

COACH

Gotta take all the shortcuts at AngleManai.

The world champion uses an arm wrench to haul Krista to the ground, then proceeds to drop a knee onto that targeted arm. Pleased with himself, King Landon smiles and hits the ropes. He ducks a lariat from Krista, then grabs in another wrist lock. This one doesn't go his way as Krista uses a backflip to get out of it!

RENEE

Wow! Just wow!

Landon is panicking as the title challenger hauls him to the mat with an armbar!

RENEE

That's like Oscar's Crowbar.

SER FELIX

Come to the ropes, don't be that dope!

RENEE

What a clever rhyme.

Not clever but wise, as King Landon reaches to the ropes for salvation. Senior official Earl Hebner is forced to make a count...

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

But Krista doesn't want to let him go!

HEBNER

Let him go, Krista!

KRISTA

Oh, fine. But you don't even like him anyway. He's like the male pornstar in every scene with an obnoxious voice that won't stop talking and makes it hard to masturbate properly.

Krista sends Landon off into the ropes, and has to counter his crossbody effort with a dropkick! Though pained, Landon rolls to his feet but gets overtaken by a hurricanrana! Rather than suffer a pin, the King rolls through the move, comes upright and pulls Krista down with a crucifix pin!

ONE!

An easy kickout!

KING LANDON

Only one?!

KRISTA

That was a pity one on my part. It should have been negative five.

Landon lashes out at Krista, missing in getting drilled in the gut. Doubled over, Landon is forced into a front facelock. Luckily when tries for her twist of fate, he's able to slip away from the hold. Seeking an easy finish, the world champion brings Krista onto his shoulders for a Go2Sleep!

RENEE
Oh no! This could be the end of Krista's ninth world title dreams!

Not quite, Renee, as Krista flips herself onto the ring apron in an impressive showing. Sensing trouble, Ser Felix runs to get at her. But he's too late as the busty beauty springboards inside the ring to hit his king with a spinning head scissors!

“KRISTA! KRISTA! KRISTA!” the sold out AngleManai audience sings.

Now with Landon dazed, Krista goes for her twist of fate signautre attack. Again it fails with Landon shoving Krista backwards into the ropes, when she bounces back he smashes her with a forearm that leaves her woozy and drops to her a knee. Next, the king hits the ropes and returns to blasts Krista with a devestating superkick!

“OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

RENEE

You were right Coach, you do pull out all the stops at AngleMania.

A cover.....

ONE!

TWO!

Shoulder up!

KING LANDON

You will be finished shortly!

“BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

The royal goes back to the ropes, and looks for a second straight low flying superkick. But this time Krista evades it and pulls Landon to the mat with a school boy!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NO! THE KICKOUT!

KING LANDON
Jesus shit!

RENEE

Well that's now how a king should talk.

COACH

Its how he talks if he almost loses his world title.

King Landon is urged on by Felix and so and makes a run of the ropes. He's forced to duck a big boot from his title challenger, but when he comes back he twirls around her with a head scissors and completes the movement with a gruesome DDT!

“OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

RENEE

Now that's how a King should wrestle!

Pained by that harsh attack, Krista uses the ropes to pull herself upright. Or at least she tries to; Ser Felix pulls them down and causing her to take a most unexpected tumble to the outside!

“BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

RENEE

Hey, that's not fair!

COACH

Fair don't matter in the AngleMania mainevent! You sound as whiny as Esther.

King Landon runs to the ropes, his eyes on a pescado. But he has to cancel that plan and stay in the ring when Miss California shifts out of the way.

KRISTA

You fucking pig, Strutter. I would not be surprised if you have Ser Pike and the rest of the Kingsguard in your section 8 banging your chick and deleting your NBA Live saves.

SER FELIX

I play 2k, fuck a Live!

KRISTA

That's all you deny?!

“CUCKOLD FELIX! CUCKOLD FELIX! CUKCOLD FELIX!”

Krista slides back into the ring and takes a run at King Landon. The two time world champion lowers his body, prepared to back body drop her. But Krista rolls over his back, then intercepts his lariat attempt with a spinning boot to the chest! The King is in serious pain and it only gets worse when his challenger flapjacks him onto the ring ropes! He falls backwards and Krista makes a pin on him....

ONE!

TWO!

Ser Felix gets Landon's foot on the ropes!

“THROW FELIX OUT! THROW FELIX OUT! THROW FELIX OUT!”

RENEE

Unfortunately the referee can't punish what he can't see.

COACH

The OAOAST, the only place in America where a black man can get justice!

The world champion hurls his title challenger into the corner, and surges in with a splash. Unfortunately for him, he misses wildly with Krista sliding down the ropes. Angered, he comes after Miss California, who dismissies him from the ring with a biiiigggggg backbody drop! Poor King Landon lands on his royal ass outside of the ring!

SER FELIX

KRISTA

I killed him! I killed him! I snapped his neck and killed him!

celebrate-Sabrina%20Sato.gif

ROBINSON

Krista, he's very much alive.

KRISTA

I never get what I want. Besides money. And sex. And illegally obtained prescription pills.

The busty blond ascends to the top turnbuckle, popping the AngleMania crowd and getting them to their feet. She wows them with her descent, a moonsault press aimed at her opponent. But, Ser Felix is right there to yank King Landon out of the way!

“OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” the fans react, as Krista takes a painful knee first landing onto the outside mats.

RENEE

That's no way to land! Poor Krista!

COACH

But happy King Landon, if she can't continue he retains the world title and that's hardly ever done at AngleMania.

Ser Felix realizes this all too well and pushes his royal highness into the ring.

SER FELIX

Count her out, count her out, we seen what this chick's about!

RENEE

These are like first grade rhymes he spits. Out with about? Gimme a break!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

“LET'S GO KRISTA! LET'S GO KRISTA! LET'S GO KRISTA!” Boston urges Krista to her feet.

COACH

How Celtics fans gonna cheer a Lakers fan?

FOUR!

Miss California finds her footing and is able to make it onto the ring apron. Yet this does her no world of good as King Landon springboards off the top rope and smacks her across the face with a dropkick that slumps her to the apron!

KING LANDON

I told everyone not to doubt to me! Didn't I? Didn't I? Didn't I?!

“MAD KING! MAD KING! MAD KING!”

KING LANDON

I'm not mad, I'm not, you're mad, everyone else is mad!

SER FELIX

Keep your eyes on the prize 'cause we gonna party with the guys!

The King heeds the council of Strutter and makes a climb to the top turnbuckle. With the Boston audience giving him wicked heat, King Landon sails off the top and hits his trademark frog splash!

RENEE

Landon landed with oomph!

The official scores the fall.....

ONE!

TWO!

The kickout!

RENEE

But Krista kicks out with oomph!

King Landon sees victory at hand and smiles to himself as he lays the boots into Krista. Next he shoots her into the cables, and drops her with a spinning forearm on her return. The challenger whimpers in pain and is promptly pinned by the native of Madrid...

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout!

“LET'S GO KRISTA! LET'S GO KRISTA! LET'S GO KRISTA!”

RENEE

Coach, we've had a thrilling night tonight, with a new United States champion. Are those the winds of change blowing for Krista?

COACH

Nah, I think Sloppy and Tony just left some of their stink out here.

RENEE

They were out here? When?

COACH

Damn, you did get shitfaced quick!

The king rids himself of Krista for now by sending her hurling over the ropes and out of the ring!

RENEE

Talk about a lack of kingly grace! I wish Esther was here to straighten him out.

COACH

He told her to keep her butt planted and that's what she'll do.

Krista lays on the ground, nursing her sore knee with King Landon dropping down over her. He snickers at her pain he pulls her up, but she shuts him right up with a fist to the mouth. The King fires back with a European uppercut, the sends Krista staggering behind the announce desk.

RENEE

She's right here!

COACH

I'm safe, its you who better watch your vagina.

After tossing a strand of dark hair out his eye, Landon makes a move on Krista. But the vain Hottie smashes the vain superstar's face into the announce desk, forcing him backwards. Showcasing incredible agility, Krista leaps over the announce desk and over King Landon entirely. The second the world champion turns around, the blond bomshell raises him and delivers a crushing flapjack into the steel ringposts!

“OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

SER FELIX

KRISTA

Renee, honey, I'm going to have to see you in less clothes.

RENEE

You got it, Krista!

WHOOOOSH OFF COME CLOTHES...

renee4TpskEN.jpg

“YYEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

KRISTA

Ah, that's what mommy likes.

COACH

You gave that up too easy.

RENEE

You said I was drunk.

Krista pushes Landon and herself back into the ring and makes the cover...

ONE!

TWO!

The kickout!

Leaving Landon behind, Miss California builds up steam on the ropes. Yet when she arrives at her foe, he sweeps her onto his shoulders!

FELIX

Go Too Sleep, bitch!

Indeed Landon does throw Krista out for the Go2Sleep, but somehow Krista shifts her body to smash him across the back of the head with an enziguri!

KRISTA

Stay woke, broke faggot!

“KRISTA! KRISTA! KRISTA!”

COACH

I ain't never seen a counter like that!'

RENEE

Hey, its AngleMania!

Dizzied, sweaty and hurt Landon pulls himself upright where he's promptly seized by the golden sex kitten. He tries to fight out her front facelock, but Krista won't have it and drills him with a twist of fate!

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE

Krista Ever After! Wow! She finally hit it!

The cover....

CROWD

ONE!

CROWD

TWO!

CROWD

THREE!

NO! SER FELIX IS ON THE RING APRON!

“BBOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

KRISTA

You midget Rodney Turiaf, get down!

Krista goes after Ser Felix, but the Thunder Bay native has enough sense to hightail it away from her.

RENEE

Its sad that someone like Ser Felix Strutter is playing such a big part in a great match.

COACH

Someone like Ser Felix? This dude is a knight, show him some respect, Renee.

When Krista turns away from Felix and his annoying nature, The Mad King is on hand to blast her with a forearm. The challenger stands dazed, but she doesn't stand for long as his grace uses the ropes to assist him in hitting a sliced bread number two!

“OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

RENEE

Everyone knows that's one of Landon's favorite moves!

The pinfall is made....

ONE!

TWO!

Krista with the kickout!

“K-I-D! K-I-D! K-I-D!” the audience sings.

RENEE

Krista's hanging on, Coach, isn't he awesome?

COACH

An awesome lay. Or so I hear, she won't even say hi to ya boy. :(

King Landon grits his teeth partly in fury and partly to stomach any injuries. He uses the corner to pull himself upright, watching as Krista makes a hard trip upright. Once she stands, King Landon runs full speed and storms through her with a lariat. Continuing his charge, he leaps onto the corner posts, and comes crashing down with great speed with a moonsault! The referee keeps up with all the fast movement and is there to count the pin....

ONE!

TWO!

Krista again with the kickout!

His grace latches onto his rival's sore leg then proceeds to drill it into the canvas with a leg DDT. The howls of the eight time world champion, motivate Landon to make another pin....

ONE!

TWO!

Another kickout!

“KRISTA! KRISTA! KRISTA!”

RENEE

Krista knows how to survive, and she knows how to win these AngleMania mainevents.

COACH

You saying King Landon doesn't?

RENEE

It is his first time in an AngleMania mainevent since his wrestling career began in 2002.

The Spaniard bounces himself off the ropes and flies at Krista with a spinning wheel kick. But she matrixes bellow the attack and the King tumbles into the mat. Face reddened by rage, he rises only to get drilled beneath the jaw with a backflip kick!

KRISTA

BRRRRRRRIIEEEE MOOOODDDDDDDE!

fury-shokugeki%20no%20soma.gif

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE

That's the second time this year she's screamed that, she can't pass it off as an accident.

Krista begins walloping King Landon with terrible chops, turning his chest beat red at first, then opening up several cuts. Desperate for relief, his grace uses a thumb to the eye to end the torrent of blows.

“BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

KING LANDON

This is not happening! Not to me!

King Landon manages to catch Krista in a rear waistlock and overpowers her with a German Suplex! But much to hiss horror, she pops up and smacks him with a pele kick!

RENEE

A nod to her poor soccer coach!

KRISTA

BOOTYTIME~!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

KRISTA

booty7-002.gif

“YYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE

Whooo! Shake it, girl!

Krista moonsaults over, but winds up landing on her knee thanks to King Landon rolling out of the way!

COACH

That's right on that hurt leg of Krista's.

The king makes a charge for Krista, finding her well on the defense as she takes him out with a leg sweep. Painful as it may be, she runs the ropes and uses her good leg to smash him with her trademark running knee!

“YYEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

The kickout!

Krista's Irish whip effort is reversed and she's forced to take a run of the ropes. No problem for her as she goes up and over Landon to drill his head into the canvas with a satellite DDT!

“YYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

The referee and the fans count the pin...

CROWD

ONE!

CROWD

TWO!

CROWD

THREE!

NO! THE KING KICKSOUT!

“THAT WAS THREE! THAT WAS THREE! THAT WAS THREE!”

COACH

Paid all that money for an AngleMania ticket and don't know how to count.

Krista points to the corner and the fans let loose with huge cheers. She leaps upwards, spreads her legs out and falls backwards with a split legged corkcscrew moonsault! But, Landon rolls onto the ring apron and she's forced to correct her landing. This leaves her vulnerable and The King takes advantage by hitting her with a springboard crossbody! The official counts the pin....

ONE!

TWO!

Krista with her foot on the ropes!

“YYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

KING LANDON

I can not, I can't, I won't, you won't ever beat me again! Too much has happened! It won't happen!

Yelling curses in a barely coherent manner, his grace climbs her way to the top turnbuckle. He gets no love from the audience even as he descends with a 450 splash....that misses thanks to Miss California's move.

“YYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

The title challenger hauls herself upright, looking for a finishing blow on King Landon. Once she brings him upright, she hits a big stroke with a side effect!

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE

Blonds Never Pay a Cover!

Krista hooks King Landon's legs for the fall....

CROWD

ONE!

CROWD

TWO!

King Landon with the kickout!

SER FLEIX

Landon, I mean, your grace, you better fight, or you never gonna be able to show face!

Krista picks Landon off the mat, meeting spirited resistance from forearms as she does so. King Landon continues to fight with all the strength left in his body until finally he overwhelms him. He tosses his dark hair out his eyes (of course!) and then undergoes the laborious process of raising her onto his shoulders.

COACH

He's got her up now!

But the second he flips her out, she's on her feet and backpedaling to the ropes....ropes that are lowered by SER FELIX! Krista undergoes a horrifying landing, unable to brace herself and finding her knees crumbling beneath her!

“BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

RENEE

Oh no! Krista!

SER FELIX

Make that count! Make it now!

The referee hasn't any choice but to begin the dreaded count out....

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

King Landon sits up, and finds the pleasing sight of a ring without Krista.

FOUR!

FIVE!

Now Krista stirs and hope and dreams return to Boston!

SIX!

SEVEN!

KING LANDON

Stay away! Stay away!

A true Mad King King Landon tugs on the referee's legs, which distracts him from this count.

RENEE

King Landon isn't doing himself any favors now.

No he's not as Krista starts to slide into the ring. But as her body is haflway out, she's pulled from it by SER PIKE PANTERA!

RENEE

No! Not Ser Pike!

The fans watch with fury, dismay and denial converging on them as Ser Pike obliterates Krista with a gore!

RENEE

Not the Smoking Gun!

And just like that the Mad King releases his hold on Krista!

EIGHT!

NINE!

RENEE

This is just awful!

TEN!

DING DING DING

BUFFER

Your winner as a result of a countout and still OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion....KING LANDON MADDIX!

“BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

RENEE

I don't know what to say. How can it end like this?

COACH

The King always finds a way!

King Landon rises to his feet, not exactly wearing the face of a thrilled victor. Rather his expression settles on malicious wrath even as his title is presented to him.

“BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT!” the Boston crowd yells, many of them tossing debris into the ring.

KING LANDON

I am your King! You can't throw things at me! Who do you think I am?

RENEE

I have a few ideas of who he is.

Even as cups, wrapppers, and cartons descend upon him, King Landon continues to let free his madness.

KING LANDON

I will not! You can't do this! Mine! Me! My celebration! What's going on? I am the King, you are the fools! I am the King, I will rule forever! Listen to me!

Baby listen I'm not on DRUGS, I'm not on DRUGS
I'm just in LOVE
Oooh, baby don't you see
I'm not on DRUGS, I'm not on DRUGS
I'm just in LOVE
You high enough for me

RENEE

Coach, that's-

COACH

Alix's music?!

And its Alix herself, riding along in a sweet ass CHARIOT along with QUEEN ESTHER!

ALIX

Sup, my bitches!

QUEEN ESTHER

Greetings, my female canines!

“YYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

COACH

Yo, she's not here to....

RENEE

Alix is going to cash in the Money In The Bank contract!

Though his hair may be precious, that doesn't stop King Landon from tearing it as he sinks to his knees from the crushing realization of the wrath he's wrought.

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, ALIX MARIA SPEZIA is cashing in her MONEY IN THE BANK CONTRACT for the world heavyweight title!

"YYYYYYYEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

KING LANDON

No! No! Eshter! My queen, my sweet beautiful, gorgeous redheaded queen! You are my queen, I am your King.

QUEEN ESTHER

Landon Maddix, I believe you are being usurped

KING LANDON

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

Ser Felix tries to help his king, but can't make it though the cloud of pixie dust Esther unleashes upon him.

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

KING LANDON

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

Its all left on Pike's massive shoulders. And as he loads up his Smoking Gun, there's nothing but dry confidence on his face. When he launches his body at Alix, he's in perfect position to end her threat and her career. Too bad Krista's in better position and demolinshes his skull with the Money In The Bank briefcase!

KING LANDON

Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

King Landon is brutally and thankfully silenced by a sommersault neckbreaker!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE

Confessions of a Kristaholic!

The cover...

CROWD

ONE!

CROWD

TWO!

CROWD

THREE!!!!!

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen your new OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion....ALIX MARIA SPEZZZZZZIIIAAAAA!

“YYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE

Now I know what to say, three cheers for Alix! Way to go!

KRISTA

Not that I don't mind the lesbian threesome that will no doubt arrise from this, but in order to have a chariot prepared you two would have to have known Alix was going to win the briefcase, then had to have known I would lose against King Landon, then would have to have known King Landon would go on a long enough rant to saddle up the chariot and get down here.

ALIX

Queen Esther, you wanna handle this shiznit?

QUEEN ESTHER

Anything is possible with a little magic and a lot of love!

KRISTA

My need for medical attention is going to force me to accept that answer.

ALIX

FUCK YEAH AMERICA, SLUTS! WE DID IT!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE

Ladies and gentlemen we hope you enjoyed AngleMania! Goodnight!

ALIX

Let's get groovy in this shit!