Chanel #99

OVER 200 COUNTRIES IN 10 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES-
-TO MORE THEN TEN MILLION VIEWERS EACH WEEK-
-THE OAOAST THE WORLD WIDE LEADER IN PARODY ENTERTAINMENT-

BROADCAST IN OAOAST 3D

New theme song!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZVoq2SZfu0

RENEE

We're fresh off a wild and wonderful SluttyMania and still on the road to Anglemania! Its HeldDOWN with Renee Young and Da Coach!

*** Christ Air Express vs. Keyboard Warriors ***

Complete squash as tag champs Hood Again viewed the action backstage with their manager/uncle Marcellus Wallace. The 2015 Anderson Cup champions continue their march towards AngleMania looking strong after putting away the masked duo with a Happy Ending. But unlike the last Keyboard Warriors, the ones who competed this time around had usernames on the back of their spandex bodysuits like you'd see on a sports jersey. This evening it was Wascally Wabbit and Angry_Grad, the latter of whom sported a black graduation hat. He also was angry following the defeat, grabbing the mic to say...

ANGRY_GRAD
Onward... Keyboard Warriors!!

Winners: CAE, via pinfall.

In the toy aisle of your preferred store chain we see a stable of GROWN MEN looking over My Little Pony products. A galloping sound is heard, attracting everyone's attention. We see a pair of HORSE RIDING BOOTS marching towards the group who part like the Red Sea awed by what and who they're witnessing. They whisper to one another until a hand holding a riding CROP flicks out and is used to toss various items in a basket.

Next we hit the checkout counter where everything totals to 174.15. Keen viewers will notice the total happens to be the date of the post-AngleMania edition of HeldDOWN~! (date/month/year) But since shows often go up a few days later it probably won't be till later. :lol: We know it's post-AM though.

THE KING OF BRONIES

GALLOPING SOON TO THE OAOAST

As we return from break we find that Shayne Brave has taken up position in the ring, and owns a somber expression.

RENEE

Poor Shayne. He looks like he has a lot on his mind.

COACH

That dude don't have a mind to have anything on!

SHAYNE

Tyler, I need to speak with you.

Cue:: Rising Up

Give it to me,

Give it to me

The fans are vocal in their disdain and disgust for Tyler Bryant, and do not shy away from booing him. Tyler doesn't flinch at his first negatively recevied entrance, rather he strides to the ring with a cocky smile.

RENEE

I almost want to turn my back on this jerk. Worst boyfriend ever!

Tyler steps into the ring with more swagger than ever and approaches his best friend with a warm grin.

TYLER

Hey, man, you like the new entrance music?

SHAYNE

Who cares about the entrance music?!

TYLER

Lorelei does. She picked it out.

SHAYNE

What were you thinking, dude? You superkicked Jade? And now you're with Lorelei?!

TYLER

Shayne, know yourself, know your worth. Get it?

Shayne shakes his head in an angry fashion

TYLER

Of course you don't. I know myself, I'm Tyler Bryant, I'm more than just a measley common superstar, I'm an ultrastar!

“BBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

TYLER

I know my worth as an ultrastar. I'm worth more than millions, more than billions, more than trillions, more than gazillions. I'm worth the galaxy. Is it wrong to have some self confidence?

SHAYNE

That's not what this about and you know it. How could you do what you did to Jade? She's my friend, your girlfriend.

TYLER

Was my girlfriend, most women don't appreciate a superkick in the back of the head as a surprise gift. Destroying my relationship with Jade and hurting her, that was the price I was told I had to pay.

SHAYNE

Told by who? For what?

TYLER

For Lorelei to make me a champion. Blaine, Pike, Oscar, Tanner, Alexander, there's too many people gunning for my spot and they don't deserve it. I don't like how they carry themselves dancing the dances meant for me. Its upsetting. So the Champion Maker told me she could make it so I'm the only one waltzing in the moonlight as long as I break Jade's heart in the process. You understand, right?

SHAYNE

No! Are you proud of yourself?

TYLER

Of course I'm not proud of myself, but sometimes in the real world that I live in and you seem happy to avoid, you have to do thinks that make your skin crawl. I did that so hopefully you wouldn't have to go through that. Dude/

SHAYNE

What are you talking about?

TYLER

Lorelei says you can be my assistant manager.

SHAYNE

You're kidding me.

TYLER

No, Shayne, I am not. You've earned it.

RENEE

What an insult!

TYLER

Relationships end and tag teams end, but just because the D*LUX and Jade train went off the tracks doesn't mean we're not still friends. If I'm gonna take my spot at center stage where I've always belonged I'm gonna need a solid team behind me. You can be the assistant manager of that team. Sounds great, huh?

“DON'T DO IT! DON'T DO IT DON'T DO IT!”

TYLER

That's an easy thing for you to say! Working your nine to five jobs, I have beef with nine to five. I work Tyler to Tyler! Slave away in your cubicle, or your call center or worse yet your retail job at a dying mall, and tell me you wouldn't shit in your own father's hair for what I'm giving to Shayne/

“BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

TYLER

Shayne, you're my best friend. I don't want to see you lost in the shuffle. Or worse yet fired. Yeah you may work some indy dates here and there as a special attraction, but it'll never be what it was or what it could be. One day they'll declare my birthday a national holiday and I don't want you to be the only one not celebrating. I'm not doing this for me, I'm doing it for you. Come on, dude, come aboard Team Tyler.

SHAYNE

…....

TYLER

You know you want to.

SHAYNE

…....No!

“YYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

TYLER

Oh. Well that's a shame.

SUPERKICK BY TYLER!

RENEE

Oh no!

TYLER

A terrible shame.

“Rising Up” plays once more, sounding out over the huge amount of boos Tyler has wrought for himself. With a winning smile. Tyler poses above Shayne, who will not be buying a Team Tyler jersey anytime soon!

***Scumbag Reformation Society Vs Kings of the Heap W/Maggie Nerdly***

RENEE

The Rizzo bet me twenty five dollars he and Anson would win this match. I felt bad for taking the bet, but hey, money is money.

The Kings showed little respect for their foes, beating on them early on and then just tossing them from the ring. Rizzo tried to get Anson to focus, but Anson was too be busy looking out for baby mamas.

COACH

The plight of black men everywhere.

The Kings dragged their foes back into the ring and proceeded to terroize them some more. The beating was so bad, the official was ready to call for the bell.

SCOURGE

If you know what's wise for ye, you'll hold off on that.

More humliation followed as The Kings held their foes over the ropes and allowed Maggie to spit wine in their faces!

RENEE

No one deserves that!

The end came when The Kings hit a doomsday device on The Rizzo.

Winner: The Kings of the Heap, via pinfall

RENEE

I won! I mean, tough break for The Scumbag Reformation Society.

Post match The Kings of the Heap had microphone/

SCOURGE

Ay, House Asgard, it was unwise of you to accept a match with us for AngleMania.

RAYDER

This we did to these two is going to seem like a stroll through the tulips compared to what we have in store for you.

The OAOAST SPINEBUSTER OF THE WEEK~! took us back to last week’s Alexander-Logan grudge match that Blaine interrupted, eventually leading to Logan’s cheap shot ::beltshot:: on U.S. Champion Oscar Friberg.

Then courtesy of OAOAST SYN we saw all 4 superstars in Sophie’s office where she informed them on her decision to make the U.S. Title match at AngleMania a 4 Way. Pissed, Logan asked “What kind of double jeopardy BS is this?!”

SOPHIE
Hm. Double Jeopardy? I like zee sound of that. A singles match wit twice zee opponents. Double Jeopardy.  Settle your issues in zee ring!

TO THE BACK~!, where OAOAST Hall of Famer Terry Taylor got reaction from U.S. Champion Oscar Friberg and Blaine Cayley of Team Scream. Both were fine with Sophie’s decision and wished each other luck, with Oscar noting this is what being a fighting champion is all about.

OSCAR
Coming out on top of 3 superstars the caliber of Logan, Alexander and Blaine--

BLAINE
:huh:
You think retaining the title is a forgone conclusion?

OSCAR
What? No. I only meant whoever comes out on top, it’ll be quite an accomplishment.

BLAINE
Sure. But I’m not one to follow the leader, so don’t think just because we’re part of the same group that I won’t have any Cruel Intentions.

OSCAR
I wouldn’t want it any other way. It’s about competing against the best.

BLAINE
You’re stepping in the ring with the best.

OSCAR
:)

COMMERCIAL

*** Slaughterhouse (Deuce Deuce Bigelow, Big Boy, Jack Wendy & Sonic) w/ Carl McDonald Arby & El Hijo del Sheep (stolen plastic mascot of All The Sheep’s Men) vs. The Masked Mutants, J-MAX & Doc White ***

Despite an impressive showing by J-MAX, his team got slaughtered by Deuce’s gang who look dominant going into their 8-man tag at AngleMania against the 3 Amigos and a mystery partner. Deuce scored the winning fall after he and Jack Wendy put Doc through THE GRINDER~! following a DOUBLE BYPASS by JW and Big Boy.

Winners: Slaughterhouse, via pinfall.

Deuce taunted the 3 Amigos after the match saying they’re gonna bury El Hijo del Sheep with Mariachi’s mask after AM.

Josh Matthews was to do an interview with Tony Tourettes about Sloppy Joe still holding the 24/7 title. Yet when we cut backstage we found both men soaking in a pool of their own blood.

RENEE

Who would do such a terrible thing?

Why, The Devil Inside, Leon Rodez, who stands above his unfortunate victims.

LEON

Again, Eggther, innocents suffer for your sins. They will continue to suffer until AngleMania, when I will make you suffer for your sins inside a steel cage.

COMMERCIAL

There's quite the gathering in the throne room of King Landon, with lords and ladies and paupers alike. All are present to witness the official induction of Northstar into the Kingsguard, with the rest of the Kingsguard on hand as well.

KING LANDON

Northstar, I hereby confirm you in your lands and title as Lord Northstar of the domain of Carlsbad, California. Furthermore I welcome you into the Kingsguard as my leal servant and welcome protector. I do this under the sight of god and before the eyes of men.

King Landon taps his sword onto Northstar's shoulder, but Northstar shows no emotion from it.

KING LANDON

You may rise.

Northstar rises, and King Landon plants a kiss on his cheek. Again there's no emotion from Northstar.

KING LANDON

I thank you for your service. No thanks to Ser Timothy who I sent to find me members.

SER TIMOTHY

You have my apologies, your grace.

KING LANDON

If only I could protect myself with sorries and regrets. Lord Northstar you and Ser Pike shall defeat Krista and AC The Exile tonight.

SER FELIX

Can we trust this cat who pulled himself out the hat? Just last week this man was AC's main man/

NORTHSTAR

What are you attempting to stammer out?

SER FELIX

You can't be trusted farther than Tom Brady can throw you, slim shady!

NORTHSTAR

If you do not quiet yourself....

SER FELX

What?

NORTHSTAR

…............

SER FELIX

I said what?! What are you gonna do?

NORTHSTAR

…..You will be minus a tongue.

King Landon finally steps between the two.

KING LANDON

Peace, Ser Felix. I appreciate your counsul, but Northstar and I have been allies before. I know you and Ser Pike have had trouble with him, but you have also had trouble with me Yet now we stand as friends. And as friends we watch, for tonight will be an AngleMania moment before AngleMania!

*** Mardi Gras Hellfire Club vs. Jo-Jo Whoa & BTK ***

Seeking retribution for his defeat at the hands of the MGHFC last week, BTK teamed with fellow Team Scream member Jo-Jo Whoa who served as a much more reliable partner than Blaine. The duo was on the verge of victory after Thunderstruck Rico courtesy of BTK, but as the ref separated a fighting Jo-Jo and Lucius, the man with the ‘fro flew off the top and nailed BTK with a fist wrapped in Mardi Gras beads!

REENE
The Mardi Gras Hellfire Club are going to steal one!

And steal they did.

Winners: Mardi Gras Hellfire Club, via pinfall.

Following the match BLAINE ran out and nailed the MGHFC with a WOODEN PADDLE, knocking them silly.

BLAINE

Now we're even. Assholes.

COMMERCIAL

BONNE SAINT RESTURANT

Boston, MA

Colin walks into a clearly fancy French resturant full of well to do folks eating high class food. His eye is Gedrun Spoons, sitting alone with a glass of wine.

COLIN

Gedrun. I warn you-

GEDRUN

It must be a hard life, when one has to warn another over a lunch meeting. Please sit.

Though he keeps an eye out for threats, Colin has a seat across from Gedrun.

GEDRUN

My youngest daughter had many an issue with her father. Much the same as you.

COLIN

Yes, yes, what of it?

GEDRUN

It took many great humblings to repair the intense fracture between the two.

COLIN

Again what of it. You don't suspect my father losing a few wrestling matches would tame his hatred for me?

GEDRUN

Far from it.

COLIN

Then what is the point of your tale, might I ask. Annagret's quarrel with Odin is well known. Are you intending on marrying your daughter to me?

GEDRUN

Hardly. I am illustrating a point. No man and no father is invincible, though your father may like to believe so.

COLIN

And has demonstrated so.

GEDRUN

Yes, valkyries are immortal but they are not invulenrabe. They can be...comtained.

Colin raises his eyebrow at this information.

GEDRUN

My daughter was wrong to give your father the power of the valkyrie. But what is done may not be undone, but the damage can be mitigated. We need only confine your father somewhere.

COLIN

Say a casket?

GEDRUN

Just so. But you alone will be unequal to the challenge.

COLIN

No doubt Ivar would assist me.

GEDRUN

A fair start.

COLIN

I shall enlist Spencer to the cause.

GEDRUN

And you would be wise to.

COLIN

And Coulter and Flynn.

GEDRUN

Poor choices unless you wish them dead.

COLIN

Then you who pray tell do you think I should ask for assistance? In case you have failed to note I am sorely lacking in allies.

GEDRUN

I am not. I will request aid from Teddy Buckworth and Simon Singleton.

COLIN

Those two would rather see me dead . They will never aid me.

GEDRUN

But they will aid me.

Gedrun raises her glass of wine to Colin and gives him a small smile that Colin can't manage to return.

Backstage, OAOAST correspondent Sara Jean Underwood is joined by Mr. Dick, Oohlala and Bobbi Cheesecake at the world famous interview lounge. MD put over his surprise appearance at SluttyMania, noting paybacks are a bitch and how he’s got two with him, saying they have receipts with Malaysia’s and Busty’s names on them.

BOBBI
You think you’re so bad, Malaysia? You think you’re so tough? I’ll show you bad. I’ll show you tough. Because I can tell by the way you look at me you think I’m some delicate little flower whose petals you can easily rip off. No, you psycho bitch, I’m thorny and you won’t be feeling horny when I beat you!

Bobbi’s so full of adrenaline she can’t stop moving, pounding her fist into the palm of her hand.

The subject turned to Oohlala’s health following her ordeal at SluttyMania. Oohlala downplays it saying only she had an upset stomach, but she mentions MD checked in on her backstage (hopefully putting to ease our female viewers concerns MD was being a terrible lover). 

*** Mixed 6-person tag: Big Papa Thrust, Malaysia & Busty Rose vs. Mr. Dick, Oohlala & Bobbi Cheesecake ***

As result of what occurred at SluttyMania, the OAOAST Galaxy got treated to a 6 person tag with one helluva twist at the end.  

Bobbi and Busty got things started after Malaysia declined Bobbi’s invite. The inspiring makeup artist turned dominatrix got the upper hand and looked to tag Oohlala, who politely turned her down.

REENE, COACH & BOBBI
:huh:

Initially stunned, Bobbi regained her focused, wringing Busty’s arm only to be raked across the eyes. Malaysia was all too happy to accept the tag at that point and worked Bobbi over good until the spunky blonde escaped a press slam attempt and connected with a dropkick that staggered Malaysia back towards her corner. BPT immediately tagged in and showed no hesitation going after a woman, but this was a mixed tag not an intergender bout so he was met by MD instead.

REENE
Look at Dick exploded!

That comment proved Coach was right when he told Reene a few weeks back she’d find herself saying weird shit. Such is the life of a OAOAST announcer!

Anyway, the two AM opponents brawled in and out of the ring, and when they returned inside Bobbi tagged herself and went straight for Malaysia, yanking her in the hard way.

COACH
Aah! We all know Malaysia gets pleasure outta pain, but it’s by inflicting it on others. There’s no pleasure here!

Busty jumped on Bobbi, allowing Malaysia to live to fight another day. Meanwhile, Oohlala remained on the apron, but made a blind tag when Bobbi was whipped into the ropes. Looking to leapfrog Bobbi on the rebound Busty instead was grabbed in midair and planted with a fall away Samoan drop!

REENE
50 Shades of Purple!

Oohlala quickly made the cover and got the pin.

Winners:  Mr. Dick, Oohlala & Bobbi Cheesecake, via pinfall.

MD and the ladies celebrated inside while BPT and the Freakazoids fumed outside. Then came the shocking twist.

OMG~!

The black and white hidden camera takes us inside a DOCTOR’S OFFICE where Oohlala meets with her physician who delivers the news.

PHYSICIAN
Congratulations! You’re pregnant!

OMG~!

Back LIVE, everybody’s stunned. Especially BPT and MD.

BIG PAPA THUST & MR. DICK
:o

Oohlala ran off horrified and nearly in tears.

COMMERCIAL

Sara Jean Underwood was in the interview lounge to shoot the shizzle with Cobra Strike, Melody Nerdly and n00b Nerdly. It was announced by Melody that both members of Cobra Strike were to be in the MITB ladder match at Anglemania.

SARA JEAN

Big scoop, Melody!

MELODY

Twitter with the assist.

SARA JEAN

Wait, you're their manager but you needed Twitter to tell you what match their in at AngleMania?

MELODY

You say that like its an odd thing.

BARON

Nevermind how she found out. We got a message directed to Silver. You're in the match too, Silver, and that's real unfortunate for you, but very fortunate for us. We aren't ever gonna forget what you've done to us since the Rumble, we're remembering it all and growing angrier by the day. Our venom's getting nastier, our fangs are getting sharper, and we're gonna take a chunk out of you at AngleMania.

N00b

Arf!

BLANCHARD

And Xavier Franklin Long if you wanna be down with that rat bastard than fuck you, we'll never get sick of whupping your sorry ass!

MELODY

Arf!

SARA JEAN

That's his line!

Backstage we find The XFL watching this promo with Brock.

BROCK

You're fucked.

THE XFL

I don't that creepy kid partnering with me! He just invited himself on my bandwagon without no invitation? We ain't got drinks for him! We ain't got booze for him! I can't be handling all these folk with Bohemoth coming for me and mines. You gonna be in that Money In The Bank. Sophie's gonna make you jump through a hoop to do it though.

BROCK

So? Let her.

THE XFL

Aight then. Good, good, squad up, baby Squad up!

As the moon ascends

The wolves come out to see the end

They hide from view and wait

To watch the ghost inside you come awake

And when the shots go off, you hear them call

My heart is racing just to see it all

To watch you crawl out of your changing shape

Take all your breath and watch it come awake

From the flames of the fire,

I feel you crawling to my bed

Throwing shapes at the sky,

I watch you crying to me

“Bitches Brew” provides unsettling music to the unsettling scene of blue and white lights falling around a seated, muttering AC The Exile. At a seemingly random point in the song, AC springs to his feet with a smile that's even more creepy than what we just witnessed.

BUFFER

The following is a tag team match scheduled for one fall! Now making his way to the ring from San Joaquin in Orange County, California....he is AC THE EXXXXXIIIILLLEEE!

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE

Give it up for AC The Exile. Instead of selling out like Northstar, he's willing to help Krista fight against The Kingsguard.

COACH

Ungrateful little shit! Lord Northstar saved this nigga, his moms, and his bastard children from Ser Pike Pantera and now he wants to show out?!

AC waits at the bottom of the entrance stage for his partner...

I stay out too late

Got nothing in my brain

That's what people say, mmm-mmm

I go on to many dates [chuckle]

But I can't make 'em stay

At least that's what people say, mmm-mmm

But I keep cruising

Can't stop, won't stop moving

It's like I got this music

In my mind

Singing, "It's gonna be alright."

'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play

And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate

Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake

I shake it off, I shake it off

Heart-breakers gonna break, break, break, break, break

And the fakers gonna fake, fake, fake, fake, fake

Baby, I'm just gonna shake, shake, shake, shake, shake

I shake it off, I shake it off

“Shake It Off” by T-Swizzle pumps out and the audience erupts with the largest cheers of the night. Dancers dressed as tavern wenches serve up ale and sexy moves, but none are so spicy as the moves performed by Krista Isadora Duncan!

BUFFER

And his partner, from Los Angeles, California, she is the 2015 Face of the year, the 2015 Lethal Rumble Winner, a loving mother of two, a sometimes faithful wife, queen of her own fitness empire, a record holding nine time world champion, MISS CALIFORNIA....KRISTA ISSAAAADOOORRAAA DDDDUNNNNCAAAAAN!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Krista slaps AC on the butt, giving him all the charge he needs to dash into the ring!

There's a room where the light won't find you
Holding hands while the walls come tumbling down
When they do, I'll be right behind you
So glad we've almost made it
So sad we had to fade it
Everybody wants to rule the world

“Everybody Wants to Rule the World” by Lorde seeps along as banners displaying the bloody pike of Ser Pike Pantera and the crashing star of Lord Northstar drape the sides of the Angletron.

RENEE

I have to say that's impressive.

The two loyal members of the Kingsguard, keep their distance from each other, but walk in solmen cold step towards the ring.

BUFFER

And their opponents they are LORD NORTHSTAR “THE STELLAR EVOLUTION....SER PIKE PANTERA “THE WAYWARD SON”.......THE KINGSSSSSGUUARRRDDDD!

“BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOO!”

RENEE

Coach, it was only last fall that these two were ready to tear each other's heads off.

COACH

And it was AC's fault, and now that fool is up there cheesing as usual.

Ser Pike situtes himself on the ring apron, whereas Northstar takes up position in the ring without much enthusisasm or any sort of emotion.

DING DING DING

KRISTA

So, honey, who starts?

AC THE EXILE

The lady always goes first. I'm a polite sort of guy!

Krista nods and steps forward, readying herself to face off against Northstar.

Only she's struck from behind by AC!

CROWD

RENEE

Oh no!

The crowd can't believe what they witness, the sight of Lord Northstar, Ser Pike and AC The Exile setting upon Krista with stomps.

RENEE

Coach, what;'s happening?

COACH

Brilliance!

AC THE EXILE

You didn't think I'd be that quick to ally myself with a woman who's never spoken one word to me? That's very foolish of you and I thought you were smart!

Northstar and AC yank Krista off the mat, with the eight time world champion looking anything but dominant.

RENEE

This has to stop!

COACH

Ask politley, I'm sure they'll listen.

The duo hurl Krista at Ser Pike Pantera who connects with his gore finisher!

“OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

RENNE

Smoking Gun!

Thrilled with this is King Landon who arrives with the remaining members of his Kingsguard, and also dragging along his Queen Esther.

RENEE

Look at Queen Esther, she's disgusted by this!

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” the audience sings, as ALIX MARIA SPEZIA arrives and attacks King Landon and his crew (minus Esther of course)!

RENEE

Krista's wife! Its Alix!

But alas Alix can't fight against the extreme numbers advanatge and falls victim to the King and his Kingsguard.

KING LANDON

Throw her into the guardrail, Ser Timothy.

SER TIMOTHY

Your grace?

KING LANDON

Do it!

Ever loyal, Ser Timothy hurls Alix shoulder first against the guardrail. That's not enough for Landon who proceeds to stomp her, while Krista is cotinunally beat on by AC, Northstar and Pike.

“BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

QUEEN ESTHER

My King this is enough!

Queen Esther shows courage and heart as she grabs onto Landon's arm. But that does not calm her king, who shoves her to the ground!

QUEEN ESTHER

“BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

RENEE

Hey!

Queen Esther backs away, tears rolling down her cheeks, eyes red, and staring at a man she no longer knows.

FADE OUT