OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

TV M
L, V, N, SSC

PRESENTED IN OAOASTHD & OAOAST3D

* DUN DUN DUN DUNNA, DUN DUN DUNNA *

Across a river, over a bunch of mountains, through fields, sweeping past trees and bushes, hovering over the skyline of New York City, the OAOAST logo flies through the air...before sweeping down, brushing past an elderly man who seems understandably shocked to see six over-sized letters fly past him. The logo continues going, nearing a house...which luckily, a woman is leaving, meaning the logo can sweep through the open door, continuing on down the hallfway and into the living room where a young kid is sat on his computer. It sweeps past him, hitting the computer...which explodes with a flash, lighting up much to the kid's shock and delight.

oao2.jpg

FADE INTO A BLACK SCREEN

This song plays:

I will be king
And you, you will be queen
Though nothing will drive them away
We can beat them, just for one day
We can be Heroes, just for one day

DECEMBER (OS)

Nothing is more hateful than fighting to hurt the ones you love.

And you, you can be mean
And I, I'll drink all the time
'Cause we're lovers, and that is a fact
Yes we're lovers, and that is that

Sugar, clad in her gaudy robe, sits alone in the ring inside an empty arena with her world title belt.

SUGAR

The only respect I get is the respect I take.

Though nothing, will keep us together
We could steal time,
just for one day
We can be Heroes, for ever and ever
What d'you say?

A close up of Gedrun, sitting outside overlooking the pacific ocean, chatting with an unknown.

GEDRUN

I believe my daughters have a role to play in the war to come.

I, I wish you could swim
Like the dolphins, like dolphins can swim
Though nothing,
nothing will keep us together
We can beat them, for ever and ever
Oh we can be Heroes,
just for one day

Annagret lies in bed in the early morning with Maya, both are naked.

ANNAGRET

I'm not meant to rule any realm.

MAYA

But, maybe you are.

I, I will be king
And you, you will be queen
Though nothing will drive them away
We can be Heroes, just for one day
We can be us, just for one day

Bobbi twirls a whip around as she circles around beaten people in her own personal dungeon

BOBBI

I'm not going to stop the cycle. I'm going to become the cycle.

THE OAOAST PRESENTS

Melissa has Spencer grabbed by the shoulders and is hollering in his face.

MELISSA

That loon is out their plotting to ruin my life again!

JUSTICE

LORELEI (OS)

I don't think I'm ready for what I deserve.

CAN BE SEXY

I, I can remember (I remember)
Standing, by the wall (by the wall)
And the guns shot above our heads
(over our heads)
And we kissed,
as though nothing could fall
(nothing could fall)
And the shame was on the other side
Oh we can beat them, for ever and ever
Then we could be Heroes,
just for one day

Pierette is seen walking down a hallway of dimming lights with blood dripping from her knives.

PIERETTE

They'll never find what's left of you!

AISLING

(OS)

(in teenage voice)

Strip away the gold, take away the glitz, and this is what remains. Hell on earth.

Fade up on Sophie in her office in discussion with Terry Taylor.

SOPHIE

The OAOAST needs a star to carry it into the future with the right ablity, the right look and the right charisma.

TERRY

Good luck finding him.

SOPHIE

Who said anything about him?

We can be Heroes
We can be Heroes
We can be Heroes
Just for one day
We can be Heroes

We're nothing, and nothing will help us
Maybe we're lying,
then you better not stay
But we could be safer,
just for one day

Oh-oh-oh-ohh, oh-oh-oh-ohh,
just for one day

SLUTTYMANIA ONE~!

216-F.jpg

We're in the middle of the day so no fireworks, but we do have the beautiful scene of Jurmeiah Beach in Dubai and all the roaring fans! Even more beautiful is a bikini clad Renee Young. Less beautiful is a g string clad Coch.

RENEE

Its finally here! The pinnacle of erotic entertainment, SluttyMania One! I am Renee Young and this is Da Coach and it is our great pleasure to be calling this historic event!

COACH

Two titles on the line and a crazy amount of matches that could have mainevented this show. If you joining us on the OAOAST Network, your cheap ass is cutting into my pay per view bonus so fuck you and yo mama.

RENEE

He doesn't mean that, he gets no pay per view bonus.

COACH

But I did mean the part about fuck yo mama.

RENEE

Its time to kick SluttyMania One off with a big bang!

tumblr_nm1nrp4Wbc1rkiw19o1_1280.png

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen, the following match is your opening contest for SluttyMania One and it is for the OAOAST Women Tag Team Titles!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

I've never so adored you
I'm twisting allegories now
I want to complicate you
Don't let me do this to myself

I'm chasing roller coasters
I've got to have you closer now

Endless romantic stories
You never could control me

Well I never really thought that you'd come tonight
While the crown hangs heavy on either side
Give me one last kiss while we're far too young to die (we're far too young to die).
Far too young to die

With the playing of “Far Too Young To Die” the cheers grow even louder and even more heart felt. Out comes Archie, shielding his eyes from the Dubai son. But the real sight are the rollerbladed Hotties of Clar Aisling DeLacey and Sabrina Oakheart! The teenage babes skate wild circles around Archie, then wheel themselves to the ring!

BUFFER

Introducing the challengers, being accompnied by ARCHIE STUMPLEBOTTOM....”THE TEENAGE BITCH” SABRINA OAKHEART, “THE GRANDDAUGHTER OF DARKNESS” CLAR AISLING DELACEY....ST.ARCHIBALD'S SCHOOL FOR BAD GIRLS!

“YYYYYEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE

Sabina and Aisling have been waiting since October to get a fair tag team title match against The All XFL Network. Since October, Coach!

COACH

You ain't gotta tell me twice. But, hey, if I was Rhaenys and Alysanne I wouldn't be eager to face these crazy kids either.

Inside the ring Sabrina and Aisling make their way to the opposite ends of the turnbuckles, and flash bodies and smiles that fit this beach setting so well!

They say we are what we are
But we don't have to be.
I'm bad behavior but I do it in the best way.
I'll be the watcher (watcher) of the eternal flame.
I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams.

Oooooooh
I am the sand in the bottom half of the hourglass (glass, glass)
Oooooooh,
I try to picture me without you but I can't

'Cause we could be immortals, immortals
Just not for long, for long.
And live with me forever now,
You pull the blackout curtains down
Just not for long, for long.

We could be immooooooo- immortals,
Immooooooo- immortals,
Immooooooo- immortals,
Immooooooo- immortals.

The boos are plentiful and numerous with the playing of “Immortals” by Fall Out Boy. Rick Heyross shrugs these jeers off as he celebrates the arrival of Rhaenys and Sabrina. Clad in XFL football jerseys, the South American vixens plant kisses on their title belts, then each other's cheeks.

BUFFER

And the champions, being accompnied by THE CHAMPAGNE PAPI RICK HEYROSS, they hail from the largest vocalno on earth in Caldera, Chilie, RHAENYS THE UNHEARD, ALYSANNE THE CHARMING....THE ALL XFL NETWOOORRRRKKK!

“BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

RHAENYS

Keep quiet!

RENEE

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say karma is going to bite these two in the butts!

COACH

I'd like to bite them in the butts.

RENEE

I bet you would! But what I mean is that they've ducked and dodged Aisling and Sabrina so much that they're about to get what they feared the most.

Alysanne has the kindess enough to pleasantly show her title to the challengers, but Rhaenys mocks them as she holds it in front of their face.

HEYROSS

The crown jewels of The All XFL empire!

DING DING DING

Kicking off the first match of the first SluttyMania are Alysanne and Sabrina!

RENEE

We made history, Coach! High five!

ALYSANNE

alysanne-bow.gif

SABRINA

BWAHHAHAHAHA! What a homo!

ARCHIE

Sabrina, those aren't words we use.

SABRINA

I didn't call her a fag, though.

Alysanne keeps her head up and locks up with the teenage terror. The Charming Sister goes behind for a wristlock, and then shoves Sabrina into the corner. Naturally she gives a clean break.

ALYSANNE

:)

SABRINA

Homo!

ALYSANNE

:o

Sabrina and Alysanne circle around each other, truly an odd pairing. The Teenage Bitch shoves Alysanne in the chest, which is just shocking to the champion! Even more shocking is when Sabrina shoves her to the ground!

“YYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

ALYSANNE

(yelling at the crowd)

Where did they find you people?!

Alsyanne gets up and takes a swing at Sabrina, missing, and getting pulled down with a school girl. Rather than go to the pin, Sabrina dives and smacks her foe with an elbow. This causes Alysanne to holler out in pain, and this is just oh so funny to Sabrina,

COACH

So the OAOAST Galaxy don't want upstanding citizens to keep the titles but they want a demon-vampire hybird and a teenage ex-convict to win?

RENEE

To be fair, Sabrina was exonerated.

Alysanne scrambles upright and gets hooked inside a front facelock by Sabrina. Having no desire to deal, Alysanne fights like mad for freedom. Sabrina manages to lift her, but Alysanne rolls out the move. She springs at Sbarina, only to get clobbered with a spinning uppercut!

RENEE

She can throw a punch!

Alysanne is pinned by Sabrina....

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout!

Sabrina guides her enemey to the corner, and gives the tag to Aisling. Together the Bad Girls whip Alsyanne into the ropes, and try as she might Alsyanne can't avoid being clobbered by a double single leg drop kick from the challengers!

ARCHIE

Well played, young women!

COACH

Well played, young women. What a simp ass sucka. Worse than Ser Timothy Cash.

RENEE

Ser Timothy Cash is cool in my book. He has golden armor.

Alysanne tries to scramble to her corner, but that ain't happening with Aisling having a hold on her foot. Annoyed, the Chiliean Hottie comes up swining with an enziguri that misses wildly. Now Aisling takes back control and holds her foe setting up an STO!

COACH

If she hits that finish its all over!

Aisling uses the STO, trying to toss Alysanne into the turnbuckles. But Alysanne isn't weak enough to take the move and blocks her crash into the posts.

ALYSANNE

Phew!

Aisling comes after at Alysanne, but gets rocked by a corckscrew forearm!

RENEE

Fluff Piece!

COACH

Nothing fluffy about that attack.

Aisling's legs are hooked for the pin...

ONE!

An easy kickout!

Aisling is on her feet way too fast for Alysanne's liking and so Alysanne makes a hurried tag to Rhaenys!

RENEE

I would hope my sister never leaves me as a sacrafice to Aisling.

Rhaenys charges at Aisling, but craftly keeps herself within reach of the referee. So when Aisling lashes out, Rhaenys just slides behind the referee to avoid any attack!

AISLING

(in queen voice)

If you dare to stand in my way a second time I'll take your head off...six weeks after I take your gentials!

The official steps out the way and that's when Rhaenys strikes. She smacks Aisling upside the head, then delivers a rolling snapmare slam!

RENEE

El Silencio Es Oro!

RHAENYS

Hmph.

COACH

I think it was something you said.

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Foot on the ropes!

RHAENYS

HMPH!

RENEE

That's it, you tell them, Rhaenys.

Rhaenys forces Aisling into the corner and proceeds to choke her with a boot.

AISLING

(in teenage voice)

Hey, Rhaenys.

RHAENYS

What?!

AISLING

(in teenage voice)

I'm a vampire, we don't breathe, so I dunno if you wanna keep doing this but whatever is cool with me.

RHAENYS

HUUURRRMPH!

Rhaenys is made enough to grab Aisling by her ginger locks and sling her into a seated position. Next, The Silent Sister climbs to the second turnbuckle, expecting to hit a big move. But Sabrina shoves her off!

SABRINA

Ha! Splat-splat!

CROWD

SABRINA

I'm swwwwory.

CROWD

AWWWWWWWWW!

Meanwhile, Aisling grabs Rahenys and slingshots her into the ropes. Poor Rhaenys falls backwards and crunches her back against Aisling's knees! Being a demon-vampire, Aisling somehow manages to kip up with Rhaenys on her and send the champion flying!

“HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!”

RENEE

That's the only way to put that!

HEYROSS

Regroup! Regroup!

That's a wise order from Rick Heyross, and Alysanne helps her sister make the escape to Heyross on the outside.

AISLING

(in robot voice)

Observation: You have put yourselves in horrific peril. Order: prepare for imminent doom.

Aisling and Sabrina wow the beach going crowd by providing them with showy suicide dives through the ropes that wipe out their opponents!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” the fans cheer as the challengers kick back and soak up the sun.

RENEE

Sabrina has a great tan by the way.

Alisling rolls Rhaenys back into the ring and pins her....

ONE!

TWO!

Shoulder up!

Of goes Rhaneys, throw into the ropes by Aisling. When she returns she shocks everyone including herself by fling over Aisling with a sunset flip!

ONE!

Another easy kickout!

Both Hotties roll upright with Aisling swinging a back kick to double over her foe. The Silent Sister then springs off the top rope and pulls Aisling into a springboard victory roll!

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout!

COACH

If Cole wasn't still in critical condition he'd say VINTAGE Rhaenys. But his jaw is wired shut so he can't.

Back to the ropes goes Rhaenys looking for a springboard arm drag, only when she throws Aisling over, The Granddaughter of Darkness lands on her feet!

AISLING

(in teenage voice)

Take your beef burrito lucha libre back to the Taco Bell corporate office!

RHAENYS

HUURRRRRRRRRMPH!

Rhaenys swings at Aisling, but misses horribly. For her errant strike she's caught in a full nelson and powered down with a reverse STO!

“YYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE

Teenage Angst and Aisling has plenty of that!

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Alsyanne breaks up the pin!

So annoyed with Alysanne is Aisling that she starts clobbering her forearms!

ALYSANNE

Ah! Stop! Stop! Stop!

Thankfully big sister is on hand to help out and strikes with a springboard lungblower!

RENEE

Now that's being a helpful sister.

Alysanne clears out the ring, and Rhaenys hooks the legs for the cover....

ONE!

TWO!

The kickout!

RENEE

Coach, It would mean so much to both these teams to be the first winners of the first match of the first SluttyMania!

COACH

That's a lot of firsts.

RENEE

That's your insight?!

COACH

They don't pay me based on quality, babygirl.

Rhaenys pops and looks down upon Aisling with anger filled eyes.

RHAENYS

You're finished demon dog!

HEYROSS

YES! END IT!

Rhayens begins twisting Aisling around for her vertebreaker finisher! Yet, The Mother of Demons is able to make an escape from the attack. In a flash, Aisling lunges forward and lariats Rhayens over the ropes and out of the ring!

RENEE

Coach, that's a HUGE escape by Aisling.

COACH

No doubt. The title match keeps on chugging.

Aisling makes her way back to her corner and applies the tag to Sabrina!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Sabrina hounds Rhaenys, stepping through the ropes. But she's atttacked by Alsyanne, and is now forced into a battle with The Charming Sister. Though Sabrina beats her away, she can't stop Rhaenys from grabbing hold of her and hitting her with a BACK SUPLEX ONTO THE RING APRON!

“OOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

RENEE

Oh no! Sabrina could be seriously hurt!

Aisling and Archie complain about these rough tactics which give Heyross an idea!

HEYROSS

Again! More damage!

The champs read their boss loud and clear and hook Sabrina into a double front facelock.

RENEE

Oh no! Let her go!

Not listening to Renee, or the beach going crowd, The All XFL Network smashes Sabrina into the guardrail with a double vertcial suplex!

RHAENYS

Who's laughing now, stupid little bitch?!

“BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Rhaenys pushes Sabrina's aching body into the ring and makes the crucial cover...

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NO! SABRINA WITH THE KICKOUT!

RENEE

Give it up to Sabrina!

A tag is exchanged between the champs, and a double team is set up. Rhaenys whips Sabrina at Alyssane, who catches her and whips her back at Rhaenys who nails a springboard hurrricanrana! The second Sabrina hits the mat, Alysanne drops a senton onto her! As the crowd sits begrudgingly impressed a cover is made...

ONE!

TWO!

Again a kickout!

“SABRINA! SABRINA! SABRINA” the Dubai fans chant, led on by Archie and Aisling.

RENEE

Sabrina's cuteness and heart translates to any country and any language!

Alysanne is pumped up, even with the fans chanting for her foe. She runs at Sabrina with a corckscrew scissors kick, but the teenage beauty pulls her head out the way! Desperate for a win, Sabrina twists Alysanne around for a La Magistral Cradle!

ONE!

TWO!

Rhaenys breaks up the pin!

Aisling tries to get in the ring, but is warned off by the referee. This gives Rhaenys a perfect chance to inflcit more damage to her enemey. She springboards off the ropes once again and floors Sabrina with a deathly superkick!

“OOOOHHHHHHHHHH!”

COACH

I ain't ever seen that before.

RENEE

Normally diamonds are a girl's best frined, but I say the ropes are Rhaenys' best friend.

Alysanne makes the pin on Sabrina....

ONE!

TWO!

The kickout!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

The champs make another tag, keeping themselves fresh in this opening contest.

“BBOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Alysanne picks up Sabrina and uses a bodyslam to drive her back first onto Rhaenys outstretched knee. Sabrina is in considerable pain and Rhaenys is quite enjoying the sight of it.

HEYROSS

She is done! Victory is yours, ladies!

Here's the cover...

ONE!

TWO!

A heroic kickout!

“SABRINA! SABRINA! SABRINA!”

Rhaenys shoots the official a glare as she yanks Sabrina off the mat. Yet taking her eyes off her challenger costs her dearly as Sabrina executes a snap DDT!

COACH

That chick best get to her corner.

Sabrina realizes this is paramount and begins the crawl. The fans support her with cheers and stomps, filling the Dubai air with the noise. But all is for naught as Alysanne runs into the ring and hits that corckscrew scissors kick!

“BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

COACH

Charmed, I'm Sure!

RENEE

Nothing charming about that!

Rhaenys hurries and makes another cover on her rival...

ONE!

TWO!

The kickout!

RENEE

I just don't know how much more Sabrina can take. She's only a teenager!

RHAENYS

This is for you, Chmpagne Papai!

HEYROSS

Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!

RENEE

Ewwww.

Rhaenys lifts Sabrina over her shoulder and down her back, putting her in prime position for an Alabama Slam. Yet Sabrina makes an improbable escape and rolls into her corner to tag Aisling!

“YYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE

Would you listen to that reaction? They can hear it all the way back home!

Alyssane rushes across the ring to help her sister and gets overturned by a powerslam!

AISLING

(in rocker voice)

Rest in the champagne papi's champagne flavored piss, bitch!

Rhaenys comes from behind and begins the process of bashing Aisling's face against the turnbuckle. Aisling only suffers three of these attacks before she picks Rhaenys up and slams her stomach first across the turnbuckle posts.

COACH

I don't like the look of this!

Neither does Heyross who has a panic attack on the outside. His mood isn't helped any when Aisling comes in and delivers a biiiiiig splash onto Rhaney's prone body!

RENEE

These Hotties are going all out here in our opening contest!

Aisling has no time to celebrate as Alysanne pulls her away and strikes her with an unexpected and harsh Rock Bottom!

RENEE

Moondancer!

Rhaenys manages the strength to pin Aisling....

ONE!

TWO!

Sabrina breaks up the pin!

RENEE

You can just tell how much these Hotties want the huge title win here at SluttyMania One!

Both sisters attack Sabrina and hurl her into the ropes. This doesn't do much good for them as Sabrina comes sailing back with a diving lariat. Rhaenys ducks but Alysanne is hit flush on the jaw! Without her sister Rhaenys panics and pitches Sabrina through the ropes!

“BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

COACH

No booing from me, get that pesky murderer away from here! How'd she even get a passport?

Rhaenys and Aisling begin trading blows with the demon-vampire hybrid getting the easy upperhand. But the focus quickly shifts to the entrance ramp where a chair toting BOHEMOTH is working his way down the ramp!

RENEE

Look! Bohemoth!

COACH

The Man!

RENEE

But why?

COACH

He's here to help The All XFL Network!

The referee makes an immediate move to confront Bohemoth!

BOHEMOTH

You don't tell me what do to, shithead!

More commotion is stirred by the arrival of THE XAVIER FRANKLIN LONG!

THE XFL

Hey, Bo, these are my chicks, son, so you need to gets to stepping!

BOHEMOTH

No, you need to gets to shutting the fuck up.

THE XFL

You gonna disrespect me in front of my women like that?

BOHEMOTH

I'm gonna do a hell of a lot more than that!

BOHEMOTH and THE XFL

ARRRRRRGGGGH!

Sabrina has delivered a crushing lowblow to both men!

CROWD

SABRINA

cute33.gif

“AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!”

In the ring, Rhaenys is so shocked by the events that she can't think to stop Aisling from hitting her with an STO into the turnbuckle posts!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE

All My Friends Are Dead!

The fans are in a tizzy as Aisling hooks the legs for the pivotal cover....

CROWD

ONE!

Alyssane crawls into the ring!

CROWD

TWO!

But Sabrina pulls her out!

CROWD

THREE!!!!

DING DING DING

BUFFER

Your winners and new OAOAST Women's Tag Team Champions....ST.ARCHIE'S SCHOOL FOR BAD GIRLS!

“YYEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

ARCHIE

Well executed!

RENEE

That's for sure!

Sabrina and Aisling run up to Archie and give him a pair of big kisses on the cheek!

ARCHIE

Oh! Well...I...uh...well....gee....ummm.....

COACH

Life sucks.

With their arm around Archie, the victorious Hotties take their titles and show them off to whole wide world!

“YYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE

Cheaters never prosper and Bohemoth's attempt to help The All XFL Network win the match is the exact opposite of propserous.

Heyross is on his knees, nearly on the verge of tears, while four of his charges are laid out and in various stages of agony.

SABRINA

Here's a shower for you, Papi!

Sabrina pours a fan's warm Dr.Pepper on the Champagne Papi's head.

SABRINA

Ha-ha! You're old and fat and bald and now you're sticky!

Even Archie has to laugh, because well Heyross is a dick who just got what he deserved!

COACH

I ain't happy with the result but I hope the rest of the show is this exciting!

tumblr_nlsrm4KpWj1rkiw19o1_1280.png

Prior to our next bout Oohlala was interviewed by OAOAST correspondent Sara Jean Underwood. Oohlala noted she had been training vigorously with Mr. Dick and looked forward to going one on one, woman to woman with Busty.

“After tonight, my dear, you’ll have to change your name to Busto because I’m gonna bust you up good!”

*** Busty Rose w/ Holly vs. Oohlala ***

Noteworthy for a couple reasons:

1) Holly kept shouting at Busty to “Kill the bitch!”

2) The match ended in a little over 3 minutes after Oohlala suffered stomach cramps and vomited.

Winner: Busty Rose, via ref stoppage.

Inside the hotel lobby of all places we find ex-pornstar, 149 mega-crush, and Fantasy Football queenpin, Lisa Ann! She is seated down with AllXFL.com

LISA ANN

Hello! I am Lisa Ann and here with me are AllXFL.com. I'm a big fan of Xavier and I can't believe what went down in that tag title match. Can you?

LILLY

Tis a shame an' a half that wut 'appened to our mates, inn it? On the verge of victory and kicked right in the knickers. Ahh, worse than 'avin yer pennies pinched if I do say so myself. I got a lad from Edinburgh, they call him Bruce the Robber up in the ol cell. Cause every new moon the polis throw him a new fresh-faced laddie to keep him calm, and ol Bruce he robs him of their innoncence he does. But he's never seen a robbery like this one that's fer sure. Poor gals.

LISA ANN

How can you two avoid the same mishap in your fatal four way?

CADY

Mishaps do not exist in the realm of the center of the universe that we reside in. The thrid level of hell is our domain, and chaos is our governor. The foolish see chaos as a pit! But we see it as a ladder. Dissary, mayhem, mania, we climb these rungs to the top of heaven and bring god crashing down to our stoked fires!

LILLY

Wut this maiden said!

LISA ANN

Thanks, and tell Xavier I said give me a call!

tumblr_nlvxl5ChZ31rkiw19o1_1280.png

For all her haughty talk Lorelei approached the match cautiously. Rather than trade blows with Jade she started with a lockup. When Jade pushed her into the corner, Lorelei insisted on a clean break. That sequence played three more times in all the other corners.

“BBBOOOOOOOOOOO!”

RENEE

The fans are restless, and can you really blame them?

COACH

Lorelei ain't out here to please these habibs.

RENEE

Habibs?!

Jade grew frustrated and started going after Lorelei. The Money Honey let her come and suckered her into a pinfall that got a two. From there Lorelei took control of the contest. She worked over Jade's neck, angering the audience who came to see Jade kick ass.

COACH

I ain't gonna shit on Jade, but fuck it, how you gonna have Duncan and Rodez genes in you and got worked over like this? That's ten world championships and nine tag titles in them jeans!

Lorelei dug Jade a symbolic grave and then dropped a leg, which seemed to draw Jade's anger! Little Miss California went wild with forearms and then smashed her foe with double knees to the chest! Pained, Lorelei tried to roll out of the ring. Yet she was kept inside and hammered by Jade!

LORELEI

Wait! Stop! Please! Stop! I'm sorry! Jade, I'm sorry!

JADE

:huh:

But, Lorelei wasn't sorry and cursed Jade with a Canadian backbreaker!

“BBOOOOOOOOOOO!”

RENEE

Oh come on! That's just wrong.

COACH

Lorelei knows a Duncan is dangerous. You don't leave yourself at these people's mercy. Ask The Global Party Exchange what happens if you do.

RENEE

Who?

COACH

There you go.

Jade continued to suffer Lorelei's abuse, getting hit with a series of neckbreaker. She was able to escape a chinlock and mount a bit of a comeback. But Lorelei countered a lariat with her arm trap neckbreaker, E-Commercide. That big move got a close two count.

COACH

Jade's almost done.

RENEE

You can't count Jade out, or any Duncan for that matter. Maybe not Pierce and definitely not Amberlyn.

Lorelei was so cocky about how performance that she sent Jade away from her, tossing her over the ropes! Jade hit the ground hard, and faced the daunting prospects of beating the referee's count.

“FIVE!”

“SIX!”

RENEE

Coach, look!

Renne was pointing out TYLER BRYANT who was running to the ringside.

“SEVEN!”

“EIGHT!”

TYLER

Come on, Jade. You can do this. I believe in you.

That was all the motivation Jade needed and she slid back into the ring. Lorelei pounced on her immediately and was keen to set her up for her DDT finisher. Yet she could never get Jade locked down. The more Lorelei failed, the stronger Jade became until she finally she hit the Californiacation (Iconoslam) on The Champion Maker!

“YYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE

The Duncan genes are kicking in!

Jade run through Lorelei with a series of lariats that popped the crowd. Lorelei tried to escape again, but this time Jade smashed her in the back with a front dropkick! Feeling her oats, Jade went up top and delivered a body splash onto Lorelei for a two count!

COACH

All that weight!

RENEE

I heard you liked bigger girls.

COACH

I like any woman that doesn't slap me.

Lorelei fought upright, and dodged a spinning elbow from Jade. The blow wound up clipping the referee in the eye, causing him to go down for the moment. Lorelei sought to cheat with a thumb to the eye, but Jade blocked the attack and brought her down with an E!Ziguri!

JADE

Let's get pumped up!

cheer.gif

“YYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Jade hunched over and readied herself for the finishing touch on Lorelei.

RENEE

Jade bout to get it from her mama!

Alas all she gets is a superkick to the back of the head from her dear sweet Tyler, her darling love of three years and trusted friend for so many more.

CROWD

:no2:

RENEE

AH! What just happened?!

COACH

Yo! The fuck did this nigga do?!

Lorelei dives upon a knocked out and soon to be heartbroken Jade just as the official recovers...

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING

BUFFER

Your winner as a result of a pinfall...LORELEI DECENZO!

“YYEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!”

RENEE

Bu..bu...bu...bu...he superkicked his girlfriend! Tyler! Ah! Its not right!

COACH

Tyler Bryant, Hard on Hoes.

Lorelei looks up at Tyler with heartfelt gratitude and appreciation.

“BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT!” the fans hiss as Tyler helps Lorelei to her feet.

Tyler then dips Miss DeCenzo downwards and leans his gorgeous face in close.

TYLER

So Champion Maker, make me a champion.

Lorelei's blood red lips form the sliest and most knowing of smiles. A partnership is born on the death of true love.

RENEE

That's what this was for?! Personal advancement! Coach, go do something!

COACH

Me? Man, I don't know them niggas.

RENEE

Men. Hmph!

tumblr_nlw5be5JIN1rkiw19o1_1280.png

BUFFER

The following is a DUBAI DEBACUHERY MATCH in which falls count anywhere!

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Loco, maniac, sick bitch, psychopath,
Yeah, I'm gonna show you
I'm gonna show you,
Yeah, I'm gonna show you
Mental out my brain, bad shit go insane,
Yeah, I'm gonna show you
I'm gonna show you
Yeah, I'm gonna show you

Bebe Rehxa's "I'm Gonna Show You Crazy" hits and various dudes in animal costumes come running onto the stage, jumping around in mirth, and dancing the craziest of dances. While they dance Pierette's head, giant sized, appears behind the stage.

RENEE

I'll never stop having nightmares!

Even more horrifying for Renee and perhaps many other people is the tounge that snakes out from an open mouth. The lady herself, Pierette St.Nerdregard uses it as a slide to arrive onto the entrance stage!

PIERETTE

WHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!

BUFFER

Introducing first from V'al'dor, Quenbec, Canada, representing THE MENAGERIE...”CINDERELLA FROM THE GARDEN OF SLAUGHTER”.....PIERETTE SAIIIIIIINNNT NEERRRRDDDDDDREEEGGARRRRRRD!

“BBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

COACH

This is it, Pierette finally gets revenge on for how the Nerdlys have treated the Saint-Nerdregards. Get em, Pierette!

Sans her animals and creepy giant head, Pierette dives through the middle ropes and into the ring, where she flashes a creepy smile to the world.

'm borderline happy, and I'm borderline sad
I'm borderline good and I'm borderline bad
And I can't get rid of this singing fear
You saw me out and my head gets clear
I live my life in shackles, but I'm borderline free
I used to be blind and I still can't see
In a round and round till you change your mind
As long as nobody breaks my sight

A wave of blue pyro thunders across the entrance stage, impressive even in the daytime! Once it concludes purple pyro walls explode and the fans are buzzing! Stepping into the biggest show of the year is a booty short clad Morgan Nerdly. The little hellcat sends a sizzle of electricity through the spotlights on the stage, causing them to change colors! An amazing supernatural feat to say the least!

BUFFER

And her opponent, from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada....”THE MAPLE LEAF CUTIE” MORGAN NERRRDDLLLY!

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE

This is who I'm rooting for!

COACH

You should try and be objective.

RENEE

Speak for yourself!

Inside the ring Morgan bends over the ropes and offers a sweet and innocent look to the fans, even though her mind holds anything but!

DING DING DING

RENEE

Prepare for insanity!

Morgan launches herself at Pierette with lightning quick speed. Pun! She manages a shoulder block that bowls her cousin over and sends her rolling into the corner.

PIERETTE

Why so fast? Are you trying to circle the globe?

Morgan doesn't answer and runs in to hammer Pierette with a corner lariat. That attack isn't enough and she begins the dreaded ten punches!

SIX!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

NINE!

TEN!

Done with Morgan peels down Pierette and drills her with a DDT!

RENEE

If you thought Busty/Ohlala was short just watch this.

The Maple Leaf Cutie swings Pierette on her shoulder, setting up Shock & Awe. Yet, Pirette is able to slide down her cousin's side. That doesn't do her much good as Morgan decks her with a European Uppercut!

PIERETTE

Ouch! I'd be peeing my pants if we weren't cousins!

MORGAN

You're an idiot.

morgan-rolleyes.gif

Morgan hurls Pierette into the ropes, but the ginger Hottie hooks onto the ropes, refusing to come back.

MORGAN

Damn it, Pierette.

The youngest Nerdly runs in but Pirette performs a swift ballet style strike with her leg that pushes Morgan backwards. The crazy babe then spins through the air and smashes her cousin with a reverse elbow!

RENEE

Bam Bam Pancakes!

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Shoulder up!

“LET'S GO MORGAN! LET'S GO MORGAN! LET'S GO MORGAN!” the Dubai crowd sings.

PIERETTE

Would you be okay if Morgan walked into the home and met your five year old daughter? Would you? I would!

Be that as it may Pierette whips Morgan into the corner. When Morgan is spit forward by the impact, Pirette drills her with a single arm DDT. Heaping more pain onto her arm, Pierette drops a big knee onto it!

“LET'S GO MORGAN! LET'S GO MORGAN! LET'S GO MORGAN!”

Not caring much for the chants, Pierette tosses their target over the ropes and out of the ring. Pierette follows out the ring, but rather than attack goes beneath the ring in search for something.

PIERETTE

(from beneath the ring)

What the monkey?!

tumblr_nlsybzOZul1rkiw19o1_500.gif

RENEE

She just found that out?

PIERETTE

And there's no sharp stuff under the ring!!!

Pierette freaks out tearing at her beautiful red locks. Her mania is so wild, she starts digging through the official's pocket looking for sharp objects.

PIERETTE

Condoms! I'm a virgin! We can't get pregnant!

REFEREE

Pierette notices the edges of the ring steps might be considered sharp and so picks them up. Problem is Morgan dropkicks the chairs against her face!

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Pierette with the kickout!

Morgan picks up Pierette and leads her towards the entrance ramp. Sensing danger, Pierette begins fighting back. She launches a lariat, that misses and now Morgan is behind her. This is an unfortunate position for her as Morgan uses a tornado inverted DDT that slams Pierette's head into the steel entrance ramp!

“OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Another cover is made....

ONE!

TWO!

Pierette again kicksout!

Pierettte decides to put the distance between her and her younger cousins so she rolls, literally fucking rolls, up the ramp.

MORGAN

Lemme remind everyone she's a Saint-Nerdregard, and I'm a Nerdly. Yes, there is a difference.

The Maple Leaf Cutie finally catches up to Pierette, but the ginger luantic grabs hold of Morgan's booty shorts and tosses her backwards, to send her crashing onto the entrance stage. Not quite hurt, Morgan pops, sizzling with electricty.

PIERETTE

Gotta run and see my children. All My Children. My favorite soap!

Pierette avoids her inhuman cousin and skirts out of the stadium floor!

RENEE

It is a falls count anywhere type of match so we can't be too mad at Pierette...

Pierette dances through the gorillia position, pointing out Tony Brannigan's bald spot as she goes.

BRANNIGAN

Its a mark of sophistication!

Morgan gives chase to the elusive madwoman and the too find themselves in the hotel lobby!

PIERETTE

(in Brannigan voice)

HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOORRRLLLLD!

Pierette picks up a potted plant and chucks at Morgan. Our little heroine has to dive to the right, which makes a huge potted plant explosion but also allows Pierette to swirl behind the concierge desk.

PIERETTE

Don't mind if I do-do-do-dookie!

Continuing her mania, Pierette hip bumps the desk worker sending him crashing into the next desk worker, sending him crashing into the third! Of course she doesn't care as she begins rummaging through the drawers.

PIERETTE

Goodness gracious me! There's no scissors!

COACH

I think that dude Spencer came through!

RENEE

For what Morgan did for him, he better! Those are valuable lips she put on him.

Speaking of those lips, Morgan comes screaming at Pierette and clobbers her with a running tackle! Seething she overturns one of the computers, and the only reason it doesn't land on Pierette is because its cord holds it up!

PIERETTE

YOU FUCKED UP! YOU FUCKED UP! YOU FUCKED UP!

Rolling backwards, Pierette springs to her feet, and then performs an action hero worthy slide over the desk!

MORGAN

Get back here.

PIERETTE

Make me, short stack!

RENEE

I didn't know this would turn into a game of tag.

Pierette keeps running and running, passing Lisa Ann who chats with Ser Timothy Cash!

PIERETTE

Hi, Lisa Ann, love your ass!

There's a sudden epihany in Pierette's mind.

PIERETTE

An annointed knight! You must have a sword!

SER TIM CASH

Milady, I was told I may only bring blunted tourney swords to this affair.

PIERETTE

Ahhhhh! What is this fiendish tusnami sweeping away my sharp objects!

Pierette is off again, and this time bursts into the rather expansive kitchen!

RENEE

She has an uncanny knowledge of this hotel's layout.

PIERETTE

I've never told anyone this before, but as of ten minutes ago I want to fuck Leon's brains out and then crucify him! He's so fucking hot! Where are the knifes!

KITCHEN WORKER

Abu babu habbi quran!

That is apparently farsi for all we have right now is plastic knives. Apparently not getting the message from Pierette he hands it to her!

PIERETTE

Whaaaa whaaa! You aren't cute enough to rape and murder! But you're ugly enough to murder!

Pierette has every intention of pressing this man's face into the searing surface of his stove. Luckily and I do mean luckily, Morgan comes in and tackles her from behind! With red face, Morgan gets up searching for anything to hurt Pierette with. All she comes up with is a huge salad bowl. That's good enough for Morgan and she dumps it on her cousin!

KITCHEN WORKER

Apu! Dinner! Apu!

MORGAN

Oops!

morgan9oopsd.gif

Using the counter, Pierette pulls herself upright. Yet that doesn't do her much good as Morgan proceeds to bash her face against the counter top!

MORGAN

Eat my ass, bitch.

GGHotSauce.gif

The workers come in handy as Pierette shoves a pair at Morgan. Little Morgan is stunned by their arrival and Pierette is able to smash her by leaping over them and hitting her with a lariat!

COACH

She better not be fucking up my room service!

Brought to her feet, Morgan is slung over the next counter, landing hard on the floor. There's a giant yell from Pierette as she dumps the plastic forkwear onto cousin Morgan.

PIERETTE

This doesn't even get my blood pumping. I'm leaving!

Pierette may be crazy, but she's true to her word and departs from the kitchen.

MORGAN

Get back here!

Pierette keeps running and running with Morgan again having to give chase.

RENEE

I feel terrible for that poor camera man. Or anyone Pierette decides to attack,.

Pirette dumps over a sculpture in the hallway, shattering it into tiny bits and causing her cousin to have to step through a mine field of debris! The Ginger cutie keeps running until she reaches an Olympic size pool!

PIERETTE

Oh little kids. Hey, time for nude swimming!

tumblr_nlvy5d3Ucw1rkiw19o1_1280.jpg

LITTLE KID

(to friend)

And you wantded to watch Frozen again.

Pierette dives into the pool with the most wild flip dive you can ever see!

PIERETTE

Don't pee in my pool, I wan't pee in your toilet!

Pierette is hugely annoying of course and begins splashing about as though she were the world's most obnoxious karken!

RENEE

I'm an uninviting her to my pool party.

There's a rumbling from the giant water slide, and we soon see the reason for it as Morgan explodes from it and slams into Pierette, a petite sexy bullet!

PIERETTE

Arrrrrrgggghh!

LITTLE KID

Elsa never did this!

Pierette is beat on by Morgan, who is a roid inhaling Aquman in the pool!

RENEE

This is just near half a year of pent up rage from Morgan!

Pierette has to use an eye rake to stop Morgan from fulling destorying her. Now there's desperation in Pierette's heart and she starts to crawl out of the ring. But alas, Pierette is yanked back into the pool by Morgan!

PIERETTE

STOP! STOP!

Morgan takes Pierette onto her shoulders and then unleashes an aquatic and powerful f-u that dumps Pierette to the bottom of the pool!

RENEE

Shock & Awe! And in an Olympic sized pool!

Pierette tries to come up for air, but Morgan isn't playing that bullshit and tries to drown her cousin!

MORGAN

I told you I'd kill you!

Splish-splash but we aren't taking a bath! Morgan really is trying to kill Pierette! There's nothing Pierette can do with Morgan's single minded foucs on drowning her!

Thankfully for Pierette, Madison comes in and throws the (beach) towel into the pool!

DING DING DING

BUFFER

Your winner as a result of a surrender.....MORGAN NERDLY!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Morgan decides to just let this victory stand and back strokes to have her hand raised while she's still in the pool.

MORGAN

Gonna join me, Maddy.

MADISON

No thank you.

SPLASH!

MADISON

Morgan!

MORGAN

I'm sorry did you think I was making a request?

OAOAPRE! THE NEWEST PRE WORKOUT! BY THE OAOAST!

Pierce Duncan is in his sister's gym sat on the bench press.

PIERCE

Right now you want to be a lifting bro. But you're a bitch sitting on message boards complaining about lifting bros being dude bros. Whatever that is. Dude where's my bro?

OAOAPRE! THE NEWEST PRE WORKOUT! BY THE OAOAST!

PIERCE
But with OAOPRE you'll be 45 percent less of a pussy. Science has said this

Science has not said this.

PIERCE
But if you take OAOPRE and actually workout you'll be 95 percent less of a pussy. But you won't workout because it's too cold or its too hot or the moon is in 5th Equinox or your mom got shot or Hitlers back. But if you do actually workout...that one day of the fiscal quarter take OAOPRE before you do. Bicepual!

PIERCE FLEXES~!

tumblr_nlwfazQNgC1rkiw19o1_1280.png

This fourway match wasn't a filler to get more women on the card! It was to determine the number one contdership for the women's tag titles.

MELODY

For a bunch of web nerds you're something else!

LILLY

Ay, who you 'allin a nerd, lass? 'av ya met us before? 'av ya drank with us before? 'av ya seen us dance in the disco before?

CADY

Quiet! This is the law of causality! My father taught me this! Let us begin again!

Cady started running through everyone in the ring, and even managed to take out Fairly Odd Vamps.

COACH

You weren't here back then but Sadist was a crazy ass nigga. Somehow he produced a fine as fuck daughter, but this bitch seems crazier than him!

Things settled down and Megan and Molly showed off some technical expertise. There was a stalemate and Lyric tagged Megan to bring herself into the ring. Molly wasn't able to handle Lyric's power, so Melody tagged her and came to help. Lyric got rid of Molly and put Melody in the Lyricist Lounge (sharpshooter)

RENEE

Is Melody going to submit?

Yukino breaks up the hold and the pairing switched to her and Lilly. Towering high, Lilly kept Yukino at bay with her reach. Megan brought herself in and still had the same problem. Titania got the upperhand on Lilly by using a flying hurricanrana from the second rope. She showed her supernatural talent and chased Lilly off to tag Cady.

Coach was right as Cady was just as out of control as her dear old dad. Press slams, wild throws and lariats were given to just about everyone. In the confusion Melody tagged Titania to make herself the legal girl. This led directly to the end of the match as Cady caught Melody and hit her with a belly to back hammerlock gordbuster for the victory!

RENEE

Cady calls that Grimm Rain!

Winner: AllXFL.com

COACH

Now Cady and Lilly get some revenge for The All XFL Network.

In the stands ICE QUIZ is with hip hop personality and business mogul, Dame Dash!

ICE QUIZ

Dame, what it be, playa? You liking the show so far?

DAME
Why you worried about another man's enjoyment of a television product? And you up here with a microphone in another man's man face. We don't do that in Harlem.

ICE QUIZ

That's how we do in Inglewood....and Calgary.

DAME

You live in a city created by another man, and used to live in a city created by another man. I can't live like that, we don't do that in Harlem. Pause.

ICE QUIZ

Mu'fucka if you don't-

DAME

You think your kids is proud of that? Living in another man's city is like calling him daddy. Pause.

ICE QUIZ

Mu'fucka I swear to god.

DAME

I created my own city, I put my city on the streets and now it came back to me. Men shouldn't be paying money to live in another man's city. That's what women do. Pause.

ICE QUIZ

Yo, just tell me who you think is gonna win between Annagret and Anastasia.

DAME

Look at this chatty patty right here trying find out what's going on, real Harlem men don't ask for knowledge, we take it cause that's what niggaz from Harlem do. Pause.

ICE QUIZ

Man, fuck it, I'm out.

tumblr_nlwfyr9JVb1rkiw19o1_1280.png

The much anticipated Malaysia/Bobbi clash turned out to be a knockdown drag-out fight which ended in a double DQ after BPT and MR. DICK got involved.

It all began with Bobbi being jumped stepping through the ropes, then whipped and strangled by Malaysia’s  cat-o-nine tails.

REENE
C’mon, ref! Do something!

COACH
And it can’t be a DQ because the bell hasn’t even rung yet!

Once the ref managed to strip the whip from Malaysia’s grip did the bout officially get underway. With the  exception of a body slam Malaysia didn’t even use any wrestling moves, opting to punish Bobbi using kicks, forearms, chokes and hair pulls.

COACH
I bet Bobbi wishes she wasn’t an adult now. She’s traded Barbie’s dream house for Malaysia’s dungeon of pain~!  

Fueled by the OAOAST Galaxy and pure guts and determination, Bobbi mounted a comeback that stunned even Malaysia who shot BPT a look that basically said “I can’t believe she’s still got fight” before falling to a forearm smash. Her expression raised enough concern in BPT’s mind that he needn’t to intervene on Malaysia’s behalf, tripping up Bobbi.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

After face-planting, Bobbi popped up and swung over the top rope onto BPT… only to be caught!

REENE
Bobbi let her emotions get the best of her!

COACH
Now she’s gonna pay the price!

Kicking her legs and clubbing BPT wildly across the back, Bobbi shouts for him to “PUT ME DOWN!”  He obliges by pressing Bobbi overhead and dumping her over the top rope into a Malaysia gut buster!

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!”

Malaysia then signals for her WHIP.

REENE
Oh no!

COACH
Oh yes!

Malaysia licks her chops knowing what she’s about to go next. Suddenly a ROAR.

COACH
What the heck?

Then for the first time since his beat down a couple weeks back… MR. DICK storms ringside to get him some of BPT!!!

“YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

BPT rolls inside to get away but MD follows and resumes kicking ass! Malaysia comes to BPT’s aid using her WHIP to strike MD, but he’s so full of adrenaline it has no effect!

MISTER DICK
:angry:

Malaysia’s taken aback, but BPT has her back and decks MD. The Big Bad Glutei Daddy proceeds to stomp his longtime former tag partner until MD catches his boot, rises to a vertical base and delivers an inverted atomic drop followed by a clothesline from hell!!

REENE
Cock Shock! And I can’t believe I just said that!

COACH
VINTAGE Mr. Dick! And I can’t believe I said that!

MD mounts BPT and hammers away as Bobbi snatches the cat-o-nine tails from Malaysia and whips her!

* DINGDINGDING *

MALAYSIA

Malaysia falls to her knees and then crawls to the ropes…

MALAYSIA
:)

… assuming the position, grinning with pleasure as Bobbi unloads.

* WHAP *

* WHAP *

* WHAP *

OAOAST officials swarm ringside to restore order, leaving MD and Bobbi (w/ whip) standing tall.  

Winner: Double DQ

tumblr_nlwobewhPW1rkiw19o1_1280.png

BUFFER

The following is a LAST HOTTIE STANDING match!

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream
I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam
And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem
But if I know you, I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream

That isn't a recorded rendition of “Once Upon a Dream”, this is actually Anastasia Violetta pouring her liquid rasp into a microphone. Earning her Pretty Young Money stripes, the former super agent travels to the ring with these powerful haunting vocals.

I know you, I walked with you once upon a dream
I know you, that look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam
And I know it's true that visions are seldom all they seem
But if I know you, I know what you'll do
You'll love me at once, the way you did once upon a dream

Anastasia comes to a stop and takes a small bow as Buffer readies to introduce her.

BUFFER

Now in the ring, from Yaroslav, Russian, she represents PRETTY YOUNG MONEY....”TENDER AT HEART” ANASTASIA VIOLETTTAAAA!

COACH

Ain't nothing tender about this match. Anastasia helped kidnap Annagret's moms and now she's gotta face the music in the first ever last hottie standing match.

Hey, hey
I let you walk all over me, me
You know that I’m a little tease, tease
But I wanna play there please, please

You know you know you know I’m crazy
I just wanna be your baby
You can fuck me and then play me
You love and you can hate me

Miss me, miss me, now you wanna kiss me

Try me because I said so
Struck me within my ego
I’ve been a bad girl, don’t you know?
(Don’t tell me what’s your deal)
Come get it now or never
I’ll let you do whatever
I’ll be your bad girl, bad girl
(1-2-3-4)

“Bad Girl” smashes into the evening, and bannermen dressed in skimpy black trunks wave the House Asgard banner across the entrance. Flaming sword in one hand, mother at her side, and sneer on her face, Annagret cuts one hell of a sight amidst all the organized chaos!

BUFFER

Being accompnied by GEDRUN SPOONS, from Vanheim, she represents SUNRISE....”THE ANARCHIC ANGEL” ANNAGRET WICKEDDDDBBBBBOOORRRRRNNNN!

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE

Annagret has to keep herself in check, or else she's got mom to answer to.

COACH

That don't make no sense. Your daughter is trying to avenge you and you wanna scold her and look over her shoulder?

Annagret gets into the ring and at least has the self control not to attack Anastasia right out.

DING DING DING

Anastasia rushes at Annagret and gets walloped with a big boot!

RENEE

The nine realm's biggest boot!

Though pained, Anastasia rolls to her knees. This only gets her caught inside a front facelock. She fights against the hold, but still gets drilled with a kneeling DDT from Annagret!

RENEE

I don't think Annagret's going to go for just a win. She's going to go for pure brutal destruction.

COACH

Can't kidnap moms.

Anatasia makes a wise roll beneath the ropes. But as wise it was, Annagret follows after her. The second she stands, the Russian Hottie throws a punch that's blocked by Annagret. Now on the attack, Annagret cinches in another front facelock.

COACH

Yo, this is gonna be bad for Anastasia!

Anastasia is lifted into the air, then thrown viciously to the outside mats by Annagret's inverted suplex!

“OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!” the Dubai crowd gasps!

ANNAGRET9AWESOME.gif

“ANNAGRET! ANNAGRET! ANNAGRET!”

RENEE

She sure is awesome!

The referee is on a three count, but it stops there with Anastasia finding her way upright. The PYM member slides her way through the middle ripe, but right at that point is hit with a Seth Rollins style curb stomp from Anastasia!

RENEE

Ye-ouch!

The Anarchic Angel ain't done yet. She lifts Anastasia up and drapes her feet over the top rope. After giving a grin to the hard camera, the leggy beauty hits a rope assisted roll of the dice on her foe!

COACH

That's a knock out blow right there, babygirl. No doubt.

The official begins his count...

“ONE!”

“TWO!”

“THREE!”

“FOUR!

Anastasia gets up...and retreats out of the ring!

“BBBBOOOOOOOOO!”

COACH

She's going to work on her tan. Got a lot of sun on this beach.

Annagret is annoyed with Anastasia and descends on her with a twisting no hands plancha. However, the gorgeous Russian catches Annagret within her arms and delivers a world's strongest slam!

“OOOHHHHHHHHHHH!”

ANASTASIA

Count, count!

“ONE!”

Anastaia pulls herself upright and leans against the ring apron.

“TWO!”

anna9kup.gif''

RENEE

Annagret Wickedborn, ultimate drama queen.

Rushing ahead, Anastasia tries to clock Annagret with a hard kick. But the sexy Sunray catches hold of her foe's legs and slaps it against the steel ringsteps!

GEDRUN

Well done, daughter.

Pained, Anastasia rolls back into the ring, yet is pursued by Annagret. The Anarcic Angel takes a run off the ropes, only for Anastasia to surprise her with a go behind into a waistlock! From there Anastasia dives back and hits a German suplex! There's a roll through and a second German curses Annagret. The redhead rolls Annagret up again, but this time switches to a front facelock. The beach crowd gasps as their much adored Hottie is hit with a brainbuster!

ONE!

TWO!

Anastasia exits the ring, and begins digging beneath the apron.

THREE!

RENEE

What do you think she's looking for under there?

FOUR!

Anastasia comes up with a wooden table!

COACH

There's your answer!

The second after Anastasia sets the table up, she has to duck out the way of Annagret's top rope missile dropkick! An agile godesss, Annagret manages to correct her course and land on her feet. But that doesn't protect her any further as Anastasia rams her face first into the steel ring posts!

“OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Annagret staggers backwards and is then forced onto the table by Anastasia. From there, Anastasia elevates herself onto the ring apron.

COACH

Shit's about to get real!

Much to Anastasia's shock, she's clubbed in the back by Annagret! The leggy Hottie climbs onto the apron, where she trades chops and punches with her rival. The war seems to be won by Annagret, until Anastasia delivers a cruel thumb to the eye. The fans and Gedrun complain, but there's nothing they can do about this savage attack. All they can do is watch in dismay and horror as Anastasia uses a sitout side driver to power Annagret through the table!

“OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

RENEE

Coach, oh my god! That's Once Upon a Nightmare, and that's....through a table!

Gedrun rushes over to attend to her daughter, and there's a question among the crowd on whether she can rise before the ten count.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

COACH

This is a great start for Pretty Young Money!

RENEE

Whoa, whoa, let's not count Annagret out yet.

FOUR!

FIVE!

ANASTASIA

Count faster!

No faster count will matter as Annagret reaches her knees. Overwhelmed by anger, Anastasia runs forward and hammers her with a kick to the side of the skull.

“ANNA-GRET! ANNA-GRET! ANNA-GRET!” the beach goers sing.

Barking at the crowd, Anastasia pushes Annagret into the ring. She hurls her into the ropes, and when she comes back she strikes with a powerslam! Not letting the referee make a count, Anastasia proceeds to drop no less than four elbows onto her foe.

ANASTASIA

Now count!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

Anastasia leaves the ring again, this time fetching a chair.

FIVE!

SIX!

Again, Annagret rises, refusing to accept defeat!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Anastasia is furious with the continued fight of her foe and swings the chair towards her head. Using her godly speed, Annagret rolls out the way then fires of a big boot that launches Anastasia over the ropes and out the ring!

ANASTASIA

Damn it!

ANNAGRET

annagret9cute-0.gif

Coming back into the ring brimming with fury, Anastasia launches a discus lariat at Annagret. The blow is dodged by Annagret, but she has to dodge a second one on Anastasia's wheel around. Now Annagret goes on the attack as she lifts Anastasia onto her shoulders. From there she throws her foe down with an inverted F-U!

“YYEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” the fans delight and Gedrun offers a reserved smile.

RENEE

Anarchic Attitude! Coach, I think Annagret is turning it around.

ANNAGRET

Split it out!

splittoga.gif

“YYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE

Annagret dropping the bomb on Anastasia!

ANNAGRET

Ugh, now I'm sweating! Gross!

RENEE

I'm thinking the OAOAST Galaxy likes a sweaty Annagret.

COACH

No doubt!

Annagret rips her foe off the mat, with the use of a front facelock. Anastasia is swung into the air, but uses a series of knee strikes to fight her way free of the hold. Next she grabs in her own front facelock and uses a vertical suplex to drill Annagret's back into the steel chair! But, the suffering doesn't end there for Annagret. No, Anastasia rolls through then spins around to power her head into the chair with a brainbuster!

“OOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

COACH

Dayum! Vertical suplex into a spinning brainbuster.

ANASTASIA

She's finished! Count her out!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

Anastasia notices Annagret sitring, which doesn't sit well with her. She yanks Annagret upright and situates her within a double underhook. Whatever move she's planning doesn't go off, as the goddess powers out of the hold. Even so Anastasia stays on the attack and drills her with a lariat takedown!

RENEE

Soul Deep lariat in the middle of the ring!

Anastasia isn't done inflicting pain yet; she stashes the chair around Annagret's right ankle, causing worry among the Dubai fans and Gedrun. As all panic, Anastasia ascends to the top turnbuckle.

RENEE

Come, Annagret, get up!

The Violet Shark points to the night sky, then flies off and delivers a brutal double stomp to both chair and Annagret's ankle!

COACH

Yo, its done. You can't get up if your ankle don't work.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

ANASTASIA

Count faster!

SEVEN!

Using the ropes, Annaget makes a painful trek upright.

ANASTASIA

Arrrrggh!

Furious, Anastasia THROWS the chair at Annagret! Luckily, our leggy Hottie is able to duck the flying missile.

COACH

These sand niggas is getting a hell of a show!

RENEE

Do you have to call them that?

COACH

Why? You think they'll blow me up after the show?

Anastasia runs after Annagret, yet gets back body dropped over the ropes. Using her special forces training, Anastasia comes down on the ring apron. She snarls as she brings Annagret down the apron and tries to toss her face first into the ring posts. Yet, Annagret counters and its Anastasia who gets tossed into the posts!

ANASTASIA

Ahhhggggh!

With Anastasia stunned, Annagret is able to maneuver her onto the top turnbuckle. The beach crowd lets out a loud cheer, as The Anarchic Angel ascends to the top turnbuckle with her rival.

GEDRUN

You must never hesitate!

With her mom's words on her mind, Annagret uses a double arm suplex to fling both herself and her opponent not to the ring, but all the way to the outside!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

COACH

Must never hesitate? How about must never kill yourself at Sluttymania!

With both Hotties down, the official begins a count...

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

FIVE!

SIX!

Annagret pulls herself upright, sagging against the steel stairs.

EIGHT!

NINE!

And at the last second, Anastasia clambers to her feet!

“BBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Anastasia ignores the cruel words of the crowd and starts removing the monitors from the French announce desk.

COACH

Sacre bleu!

With the monitors gone, Anastasia moves onto the next phase of her plan. Another table is removed from beneath the ring, and Anastasia makes the shocking move of stacking it atop the French announce desk.

COACH

I can't believe what we're gonna see!

RENEE

What are we going to see?!

Phase three is in operation as Anastasia makes a move to grab Annagret. However, the Sunray surprises her by twisting her around and hitting a blue thunder bomb onto the steel steps!

RENEE

Uh, ouch!

Anastasia rolls off the steel steps, hollering in misery from the attack. Directly behind her, Annagret has loaded up with one of the monitors. Once Anastasia rises, Annagret fires off with one of the monitors. Moving like a panther, Anastasia lowers her shoulder and tackles Annagret over the the steel steps to knock the monitor out of her hand!

GEDRUN

You have more weapons than a monitor. You are a goddess!

Annagret fights upwards and takes a swing at her enemy. The blow doesn't land and Anastasia yanks the teenage babe onto her shoulders. The Sluttymania crowd watches in a horror as Tender at Heart unleashes a death valley driver that smashes Annagret against the ring apron!

“OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

RENEE

You're seeing this all on the OAOAST Network for just $999 per year!

COACH

That's less than a condo on the upper east side, word to Spencer's parents.

Anastasia is ready for the referee to count. She has a grand finale that will write the final chapter for Annagret. As such she pushes Annagret onto the main announce desk and faces her towards the double stacked French announce desk.

RENEE

Coach, we may want to exit stage left.

COACH

Good idea!

Coach and Renne put themselves a safe distance from the warring Hotties, with Coach's cowardly ass, hiding behind Renee!

Anastasia starts to hook Annagret into a front facelock, when suddenly the goddess overpowers her!

A swift kick to the stomach doubles the Russian super agent up, and Annagret is able to drag her inside a standing head scissors!

RENEE

What is Annagret thinking?

Anastasia is swept up onto Annagret's shoulders, then powerbombed forward, her body crashing through the top table, and then finally the bottom announce desk!

“HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!”

COACH

You got that right! Holy shit!

With Anastasia laying in the wreckage of her own creation the referee makes the count...

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

COACH

There ain't no way in hell Anastasia is getting up!

FIVE!

SIX!

RENEE

Who could get up after being thrown through not one but two tables!

SEVEN!

EIGHT!

NINE!

TEN!

DING DING DING

BUFFER

Your winner...ANNAGRET WICKEDBORN!!!

“YYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE

Wow! What an amazing, amazing, win by Annagret Wickedborn!

COACH

I'll say. A powerbomb through two tables!

Annagret has a seat on the destroyed announce desk and receives a warm hug from her dear mother.

ANNAGRET

I suppose that's nothing for someone like you, mother.

GEDRUN

Annagret, don't be a sore winner.

ANNAGRET

Don't tell me what to do! Gawd!

RENNE

Major props to Annagret pulling out all the stops tonight at SluttyMania and looking good while doing it!

In the stands Josh Matthews is hanging with HUBIE BROWN!

JOSH

Hubie, welcome! If you don't mind could we got some insight into tonight's Ejaculation Chamber.

HUBIE

Let me break it down for you. Look at Maya Duncan-Blanchard, the shades of brown in her hair are untelligible to those who can't recognize game. She set the tone once she crosses the threshold, and her opponents check in off the bench. She has already established her position before the match begins, and once her feet are set you won't be able to remove her from the favorite position. This we know. So in this situation, if I'm in the chamber with Maya, its best to avoid her because certainly you can not match up well against her. This we know. Its either that or you can take the ball and go home and not compete, but once that point is reached the game is ruined. This we know.

JOSH

Last night at FanMania you had an incident with Big Papa Thrust.

HUBIE

Now you see, Busty Rose chose me. Let me break it down for you, Mike. I came in the club looking fresh, amazing even. This we know. She saw me and cut behind her man who set a great screen. Then curled around Sloppy Joe just to get to me. Alright. And I'm like hold on bitch I'm feeling myself right now, I'll be back to you in a minute. To Big Papa Thrust, I wasn't selling anything but your girl was in the mood for buying, and if I kiss it once you can kiss it goodbye. This we know.

JOSH

Hubie, please enjoy the rest of the show!

tumblr_nlygkyJ6BK1rkiw19o1_1280.png

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen it is now time for the EJACULATION CHAMBER THREE for the WOMEN'S MONEY IN THE BANK BREIFCASE with a time limit of fifteen minutes! After fiteen minutes are up the judges will render their decision!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

True enough the famous chamber surrounds the ring and houses all manner of oddities from dildos to paddles to whip cream. Naked OAOAST superstars line the outside of the chamber, with somehow Papa Duncan having snuck in.

RENEE

Now there's one heck of a buffet!

BUFFER

Introducing the judges at ringside, she is an OAOAST Hall of Famer....CRYSTAL!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Crystal smiles and waves to the fans.

BUFFER

She is a four time OAOAST World Heavyweight Champion....ALIX MARIA SPEZIA!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Alix gives no fucks about UAE drug laws and tokes up.

BUFFER

And she is the 2015 Lethal Rumble Winner....KRISTA ISADORA DUNCAN!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

KRISTA

Far too many Muslims here for a jew to be comfortable.

COACH

The Hottie who wins this match gets a guarenteed women's title shot whenever she wants.

BUFFER

And now the contestants!

Her pistol go (bang bang, boom boom, pop pop),
I said her pistol go (bang bang, boom boom, pop pop),
Cause she a fashion killa, and I'm a trendy nigga
Cause she a fashion killa, and I'm a jiggy nigga

Sophie trots to the ring, high fiving fans just genereally in a great mood!

BUFFER

From Marsielles, France, the OAOAST President....SOPHIE GREEEEEYYYYY!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE

Sophie has to be loving how this show has gone off so far. Its a real feather in her cap.

Maybe in an even better mood than Sophie is Dasha, who enters the arena floor with big, jubliant leap! Smiles are the order of the day for the loveable Hottie who also slaps hands with the fans.

Cue:: Play Hard by David Guetta

BUFFER

Representing SUNRISE....from Liev, Ukraine....DASHA YUSCHENKOOOOOOO!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

COACH

If Dasha wins that briefcase, Sugar is gonna be pissed!

I tried to find you at the bottom of a bottle
Laying down on the bathroom floor
My loneliness was a rattle in the windows
You said you don't want me anymore

And you left me
Standing on a corner crying,
Feeling like a fool for trying
I don't even remember
Why I'm wasting all these tears on you
I wish I could erase our memory
Cause you didn't give a damn about me
Oh, finally I'm through
Wasting all these tears on you
These tears on you

There's not many a soul happy for Melissa Nerdly's arrival. And that includes Melissa herself! She pleads to be let out of this match, but her pleas can't quite be heard over the fans' jeering.

BUFFER

And from Nashvielle, Tennesse, by way of Edmonton, Alberta, Canda....”CANADIAN COUNTRY” MELISSSSAAA NERRRRRDDDDLY!

RENEE

Let's face it, Melissa is no one's favoirte to win this match.

I was reminiscing just the other day,
While having coffee all alone and Lord, it took me away.
Back to a first-glance feeling on New York time.
Back when you fit in my poems like a perfect rhyme.
Took off faster than a green light, go,
Hey, skip the conversation when you already know.
I left a note on the door with a joke we’d made,
And that was the first day.

And darling, it was good never looking down.
And right there where we stood was holy ground.

With “Holy Ground” by Taylor Swift blasting out, Cinnamon is brought ot the ring, courtesey of ChubChub her Pegasus. Chub does such a good job of getting Cinnamon to her destination that he's awarded a sugar cube.

BUFFER

From Lovelock, Nevada, she is “THE SPICE OF LIFE”

COACH

Something's off about that damn animal.

RENEE

Do you think its because its a horse with wings?

COACH

Nah, you see that shit everyday in my hood.

RENEE

God cannot save my soul
It's straight to hell for me, I know
And when I get there,
At least I've found a place to call my home

The hard rock of “God If You Are Above” booms out, and summons the wine swilling Maggie Nerdly to the ring. Melissa tries to make nice with her younger sister, but Maggie isn't with that shit. No sir.

BUFFER

From Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, she represents THE MENAGERIE....”THE DEATH VIEL CUTIE” MAGGGGIIEEE NERDDDDDLLLLY!

“BBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

RENEE

Maggie is kind of a wildcard in this match. She's very unpredictable.

COACH

That's The Menagerie calling card.

Baby, I'll learn to touch you
I wanna breathe into your well
See, I gotta to hunt you
I gotta to bring you to my hell
Baby, I wanna fuck you,
I WANNA FEEL YOU IN MY BONES
Boy, I'm gonna love YOU
I'M GONNA TEAR INTO YOUR SOUL

DESIRE, I'm hungry
I hope you feed me
how do you want me, how do you want me?

The beach fans send cheers into the night as “Desire” seeps along and Gloss Angieacola skips onto the entrance stage. Sporting a blood bag, she sipds with a seductive smirk as he looks at the enticing chamber.

BUFFER

From Volterra, Italy...”THE VOLTERRA VIXEN” GLOSS ANGEIACOLLLAAAAA!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE

You have to believe Gloss has cooked up all kinds of wacky things for the chamber.

”I AIN'T GOT NO MOTHERFUCKING FRIENDS!”

Maing her second and equally unwelcome apperance of the night is Holly. Just about everyone within ear shot is treated to a wild barrage of profanity and fury from the three time women's champion.

BUFFER

And from Las Vegas, Nevada....”THE ANGEL OF DEATH” HOLLLLLYYYYYY!

COACH

Holly says she's got this one in the bag and I wouldn't bet against her!

Wanna lick get a taste of the dip, in my kitty box
Wanna play for a day dad-dy? In my kitty box
Wanna lick get a taste of the dip, in my kitty box
Wanna play for a day dad-dy? In my kitty box
(My kitty box, my kitty box, my kitty box, my kitty box)

Picture Maya masturbatin in a drop
Picture Maya tan and topless on a yacht
Picture Maya suckin on you like some candy
Picture Maya in your shirt and no panties
Shirt and no panties... [moaning]
Picture Maya in the pool skinnydippin
Picture Maya in the 69 position
Picture Maya dancin on a stripper pole
Picture Maya in a Playboy centerfold
Playboy centerfold, Playboy centerfold
Playboy centerfold, Playboy centerfold

The final contestant of this chamber garners a massive cheer from the sellout audience. Maya Duncan-Blanchard swirls onto the stage, looking as hot and horny as ever!

BUFFER

And finally from Los Angeles, California, she represents SUNRISE....THE FUCKSLUT FROM HELL....MAYA DUNCAN-BLANCHARD!!!

DING DING DING

RENEE

This is one way to draw viewers, the third Ejaculation Chamber in history!

Holly goes right after Dasha, and the Ukranian Hottie is quick to take the fight right back at her!

RENEE

If the judges are impressed by aggression, Dasha and Holly are out to an early lead.

Dasha pushes Holly against the corner and begins an assault on her bare stomach with a series of knee strikes.

ALIX

Boo this shit! We want anal!

Elsewhere Cinnamon hounds Melissa....

wtf2-0.gif

KRISTA

Forget anal, I just want to die.

Luckily for COD, Maya of course knows how to handle this type of match. She sneaks up behind Maggie and snags hold of her in a back suplex position. Before Maggie knows what's what or where's where her tight little pussy is being driven onto a potruding dildo!

MAGGIE

Ohhh ahhhh! Fuuuck!

MAYA

Whoo-hooo! Get freaky emo kid!

MAGGIE

dildo%20(4).gif

ALIX

Who gets the points Maya or Maggie?

KRISTA

Math. Boring.

Melissa has escaped Cinnamon and seems content in hiding out, far away from any of the action.

MELISSA

Just stay here, Melissa, stay here and stay true to god.

That becomes a rather difficult task thanks to the fact that Pierce's penis bumps into Melissa's cheek.

MELISSA

What the heck? A...a...penis!

There's no escape for a frightened Melissa, and her innonce is violated once again due to the hardened member of Piercey D

Smothered.gif

MELISSA

Stop! Stop! Stop!

No one bothers to help Melissa despite her cries. In fact Sophie makes it worse, coming over to bounce Ice Quiz's dangling balls against Melissa's cheek, all while Pierce continueS to smother her lovely face with his dick. Melissa's face is basically a storage unit for cock and balls and the fans love it.

MELISSA

MMMMFMFUIEH! :(

RENEE

Poor Melissa can never catch a break.

No one seems to care that Melissa is in any trouble, certainly not Holly who rips Maggie off the dildo and throws her to the ground. Malice contorting her face, The Angel of Death throws the dildo at Maggie, causing the Nerdly to get hit by it and leaving her own pussy juice on her face. This gives Holly quite the entertaining idea...

lick-paige.gif

Holly's tongue sweeps up and down Maggie's cute face, pulling her girl cream off her cheeks, leaving behind streaks of spit in its wake. Maggie is left glistening from cum and saliva, and her pussy still drips with wetness.

RENEE

That has to be worth some big points.

Melissa has escaped Pierce and Sophie, but now finds herself in the corner where she's hit by chops from Dasha. That she can handle, and by handle I mean cower and beg for mercy.

DASHA

Is like beating up musical squirell. No fun.

COACH

Musical squirell?

RENEE

There's lots of strange animals in Ukraine, Coach. You should watch Nat-Geo.

Sophie and Maya are fighting, which isn't much of a fight at all. More like a fondling of each other's tits with some grunts and growls, and some heavy oinks from Maya.

SOPHIE

Oink?

RENEE

What can we say, Duncan girls like to oink?

Cinnamon and Gloss are heading off the ropes and each try a big butt bump!

booty-bump.gif

COACH

BOOOM!

RENEE

And that's what happens when a vampire and a valkyrie collide. Who needs NatGeo after all?

Cinnamon scrambles upright first, but in this case a vampire is deadlier than a valkyrie and Gloss takes her out with a lariat.

GLOSS

Flame! A candle is going off above my head!

COACH

Candle? Don't she mean lightbulb?

RENEE

She is over 300 years old, cut her some slack.

Gloss's fancy idea is to start climbing the chamber, which earns a pop from the fans.

CINNAMON

No one shall escape the dildo of justice!

As fast as you'd expect a Valkyrie to be, Cinnamon has a dildo up Gloss's pussy in no time flat. Any other girl might just topple off the cage, but slutty Gloss finds this extreme use of a sex toy par for the course and is happy to let Cinnamon have her damn dirty way with her vagina for all to see! Thus Gloss just stays on the chamber like a horny little monkey, being fucked on display in a zoo.

CINNAMON

I will make you cum in the name of good guy awesomeness!

COACH

This girl always makes my penis soft.

Elsewhere we find Maya just gazing at her Uncle Pierce.

KRISTA

Maya!

MAYA

maya6cock.gif

KRISTA

Maya!

MAYA

Fiiiiinnne.

Sophie pulls Cinnamon away from Gloss and hurls her into the ropes. The HeldDOWN boss looks for a lariat, but Cinnamon slides underneath it, out of the ring and right in front of an ejaculating Sonic JR!

CINNAMON

tumblr_me16byEESL1rtk8r7o2_500.gif

ALIX

Well I said, well I said, well I said god damn! My mom should try that at the brothel.

KRISTA

I don't know about a sixty five year old woman doing a rock n roll knee slide unless you're looking to kill her, in which case I have a whole list of ways to kill your mom.

Sophie isn't through with Cinnamon yet and latches hold of her in a waistlock!

CINNAMON

Unhand me, vile fiend!

SOPHIE

You call your boss, vile fiend?

CINNAMON

Eeep! Don't fire me! I still have payments on my 2009 Charger!

Cinnamon escapes Sophie and latches onto her with a waistlock of her own. This hold doesn't last very long as the Spice of Life spins Sophie around gives a her a spicy kiss that works the fans and hot studs up even more!

lez-kiss444444.gif

Beyond them Sonic JR has managed to get hard again and is masturbating with the kind of speed one named Sonic can achieve.

RENEE

French kissing the French Hottie!

COACH

Yo, I think Sonic is a sex addict.

RENEE

You're one to talk!

Holly is strolling down the ropes after being struck in the back with a clubbing forearm from Gloss. She fires off an elbow to ward Gloss away, but that only works for so long. The Volterra Vixen comes back soon enough and drapes a pair of panties over Holly's face!

HOLLY

You (beep) nasty bitch those better not be yours!

GLOSS

I take offense to that, I'm a clean supernatural!

HOLLY

Get them off!

GLOSS

Ohhh, fine!

Gloss fangs are used in tearing panties off, but her efforts are halted by Maggie who comes along and lariats both her foes to the ground.

RENEE

What a killjoy.

Always in a bad mood, Maggie pitches Gloss over the ropes and decides to turn her attention to Holly. The Angel of Death lashes out at The Death Veil Cutie, but Maggie avoids the attack and clobbers her with a diving lari8at to the back of the head!

COACH

Yo, don't Maggie know about concussions?

RENEE

I don't think Maggie cares about anyone's health. Espcially not her liver's!

Maggie prepares to attack Holly some more, but she's grabbed onto by Maya and yanked out of the ring. Little Maggie orders her taller foe to let her go, but Maya does not heed this demand. Instead she shoves Maggie into a glass pod, and then climbs up herself.

MAYA

Bootytime~!

“YYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

booty-glass.gif

“YYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE

I've seen everything now!

Maggie isn't fond of being taunted and burst out the pod in a furious stride. Unfortunately for her, Maya adds to her misery by descending upon her with a crossbody from the top of the pod!

“YYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE

Whoooaaaaaa!

COACH

Is your named Jo-Jo now?

Maya springs to her feet and delivers a huge pele kick to Holly!

“MAYA! MAYA! MAYA!”

RENEE

Seems its all Maya right now!

COACH

Don't doubt Hubie.

Elsewhere. Melissa has come up with a LASSO!

MELISSA

Ha-ha! The lord is looking out for me!

Using her country tricks, Candaian Country lassos Cinnamon!

MELISSA

Ahhh oh no!

Melissa runs off, not wanting to continue to fight this tough valkyrie who can explode rope with her chest cannons. Sadly for her she runs into a running blockbuster from Dasha!

DASHA

Big Fun Time!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

ALIX

Crystal, my mother used to beat me with a butt plug when I was bad.

CRYSTAL

Ah!

ALIX

Back then they were made of wood.

CRYSTAL

Ah!

Dasha is attacked by Maggie, and pulled through the ropes to the outside of the chamber. Spirited, Dasha fights back against Maggie, but gets shoved backwards by the Death Viel Cutie. Making the best out of it, Dasha gives James Riggs a stinkface!

tumblr_nlqu8ptnnV1rkiw19o1_500.gif

Maggie glowers and runs at Dasha, but she gets shoved off herself. The petite Nerdly girl lands booty first against Sonic JR!

tumblr_nlqualxAqI1rkiw19o1_500.gif

Now its Gloss seeking to make her move, and yet Dasha and Maggie her able to ward off her and towards Vinny Valentine. Figuring she might as well join the club, Gloss puts her booty on duty!

tumblr_nlqug7BRIP1rkiw19o1_500.gif

RENEE

Bootylicious triple threat!

Inside the ring, Cinnamon is getting her pussy reamed out by Slime. Disgusting as he may be, Slime knows how to fuck a woman and treats Cinnamon to fufilling and intense stuffing of her sweet supernatural cunt! His penis leaks green precum all inside her muff, and Cinnamon just hopes that he'll leak a healthy helping of baby batter inside her as well.

tumblr_nlqxl7siAG1rkiw19o1_1280.png

But fast on the approach is Sophie, looking to ruin Cinnamon's fun! Cinnamon doesn't go for that though and uses her supernatural leg strength to fling Slime at Sophie! Luckily our boss is able to avoid the flying dumpster dweller. What she can't avoid is the double nerve hold, The Spice of Life applies to her.

RENEE

A Pinch of Cinnamon!

Maya is on the scene, and gives Sophie some pain with an assist, by using a double face crusher to take both her foes to the ground! Cinnamon gets up quicker than Sophie, which is a problem as Maya takes hold of her in a standing fireman's carry.

COACH

You better get down Cinnamon!

Cinnamon does just that, using a pair of elbows to break out of Maya's hold. Still Maya recaptures her and this time hits a wasteland!

“YYYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE

Child Star Syndrome!

ALIX

I was a child star.

CRYSTAL

You were?

ALIX

Star of getting that kindergarden pussy!

CRYSTAL

Ah!

Melissa comes from behind and smacks Maya with a pair of clubbing forearms. Thinking her archrival weakened, Canadian Country sets her up for a front Russian leg sweep.

RENEE

Could it be Number One With a Bullet?

Not quite with Maya powering out of the hold. Melissa's options are exhausted and she's launched backwards with a release German Suplex! Pained by this attack, the lead singer of Pretty Young Money rolls out of the ring.

RENEE

Melissa doesn't want to be anywhere near Maya. Not in the chamber or even in the same galaxy!

Maya follows Melissa out, of course ready to do more humliating damage to her. But her eyes are caught by Copngressman Joel Duncan, standing neglected in the corner of the chamber.

MAYA

Granpda? What are you doing here?

PAPA DUNCAN

Tony was supposed to be here but I lured that idiot into an ISIS cell with Lucky Charms. But, I'm not getting any!

MAYA & KRISTA

You poor man!

PAPA DUNCAN

Tell me about it, those ISIS fucks are gonna behead my meal ticket!

MAYA

Grandpa, let me help.

A shocked Papa Duncan cries, as her hand encircles his hard elderly cock and her thumb smears the grand wealth of precum over his cockhead.

MAYA

It's not fair that Grandma refuses to love you and makes you do this. You deserve better!

KRISTA

You do!

PAPA DUNCAN

This is incest! I got a repuation to uphold! This isn't Thailand!

Papa Duncan whines, without much conviction might I add, as his dear sweet granddaughter rolls his cock against her exprert hands. He can feel the blood pounding without relent in his cock, as he stares at his daughter's firm, round tits and her light brown triangle, as she stands naked in grand Duncan glory before him. If a girl this hot wants to give him a handjob, he figures he's in no place to argue!

MAYA

So what if its incest. You're gonna get a sloppy, sloppy sloppy handjob from your youngest granddaughter!

PAPA DUNCAN

My youngest granddaughter from a non bastard.

MAYA

Maya decides to put that comment aside and works her hands up along Grandpa's chubby cock. His whines are gone, protests done, and all that remains is him bucking forward, fucking her hand like it was her pussy, which he is more than welcome to have also! Maya steadies herself so his girth and wild thrusting doesn't push her over, its not easy too and she imagines if she wear to spread her legs he'd treat her like a bitch in heat.

MAYA

Kiss you precious sweetheart while she strokes your grandpa cock.

tumblr_nls46sheoD1rkiw19o1_1280.jpg

(pretend the dude is really fat lol)

Maya gets the feeling her granpa will be quick to burst with such a hot teenage slut working over his cock. So she takes him nice and slow in her hand, hardly having to do any work with the way he's thrusting into her. She wouldn't mind feeling his cum for the first time ever, but she really wants her gramps to enjoy and savor this one of kind handjob.

MAYA

Oh, grandpa, you have a bigger dick than lots of the younger guys I've fucked!

KRISTA

Well now that's just flattery.

Elsewhere Melissa is trying to sneak up on Gloss!

MELISSA

Gotcha, Vampire Barbie!

GLOSS

Boo!

tumblr_nlsd17Su9T1rkiw19o1_400.gif

MELISSA

Ahhhh!

Melissa's misery grows even further as Gloss snatches her and lifts her onto the top turnbuckle.

RENEE

This thing is nearing the end and Melissa has got to be dead last on the points. Slow and steady does not win this race.

CINNAMON

Land her here, Gloss!

booty-patty3.gif

GLOSS

Rodger dodger!

Gloss superlexes Melissa right behind Cinnamon's uh behind. The Spice of Life takes over the rest and face sits the helpless coutnry singer! The only song Melissa sings are muffled groans into Cinnamon's hot asshole! And there are a lot as Melissa can't decide if she's horrified or overjoyed to have her face attached to Cinnamon's spread rectum.

CINNAMON

This ass is the ass that just saved the world from the evil songtress! Hooray!

Melissa gets a bit of help from Maggie, who while having somehow found a drink, is able to swat Cinnamon in the side of the head.

MAGGIE

Get up here, idiot.

CINNAMON

A drunken fiend appears! It is I who shall sip from the B cups of victory!

Maggie is given quite the shock when Cinnamon muscles her cup of wine out her hand and crams it between her breasts!

MAGGIE

What in the hell?!

SOPHIE

A drink of vintage pour moi aussi!

CINNAMON then SOPHIE

MAGGIE

Damn you!

Elsewhere, Holly is still in a surly mood and runs at Dasha. Our Ukranian Hottie backs Holly off with an elbow strike, and follows up with a spinning head scissors!

DASHA

Krista my fitspiration!

DASHA to SONIC JR

tumblr_nlsfdxo8BN1rkiw19o2_500.gif

KRISTA

That's going in the next exercise video.

When Dasha bridges back, Cinnamon jumps over her and lands into a titjob position!

CINNAMON to SONIC

tumblr_nlsfdxo8BN1rkiw19o1_500.gif

COACH

Yo, Cinnamon may be goofy but she goes hard!

RENEE

You can't just let little sister show you up at SluttyMania.

Melissa is in trouble again, this time with Sophie. The OAOAST President whips her own employee into the corner and then follows it up with a running motorboat!

RENEE

Poor Melissa. I feel bad for her.

Sophie is prepared to do more harm to Canadian Country, but before she can act the ring starts to rip open!

COACH

The terroists are here! Save me, Renee!

Luckily its not ISIS or anything, rather the gigantic and fearsome figure of THE FLEX emerges from the hole!

RENEE

Oh no! THE FLEX! And his penis!

THE FLEX'S mammoth hands grab hold of Sophie's curvy body and hauls the babe to the ground. Sophie hits hard such is the power behind THE FLEX.

SOPHIE

Oh!

Without so much as asking for permission, THE FLEX rams his FIFTEEN inch cock deep within Sophie's pussy. So deep the base is touching, gigantic balls are hittin her inside, and the cock is suddenly powering through Sophie's cunt and all way into her upper insides! Sophie screams, and seems to think the cock could reach all the way through her throat as she does so!

SOPHIE

Monsieur! Eeet eez too big pour moi! You must stop!

It may be too big but THE FLEX has no intention on stopping. He his King Kong of the chamber, forcing his gorillia dick in and out of this helpless maid's tight and wet cunt! Its almost beastaility, this silverback's dick, showing no mercy in savaging this helpless human girl's inside.

tumblr_nlsgl1stCP1rkiw19o1_1280.jpg

SOPHIE

Monsieur! Non! Eeez to big a penis for moi! I can not stand it!

THE FLEX won't hear these protests and continues banging the shit out of Sophie, his huge balls slapping against her creating sounds that mix with her own moans to send him into an overdrive of sex crazed fury.

SOPHIE

Monsieur Flex, you are fucking me too hard! My pussy can't not stand it!

Sophie feels like her insides are being rearrnaged with every thrust. The cock is so enormous the force is so aggressive and savage, she swears its totally altering her body. Each drop of precum that fills her tummy is like an avalanche of jizz rolling through her, taking her over, fighting with the gorilla dick that's violating her.

SOPHIE

Monsier! Stop! S'il vous plait! I can not handle your penis!

While Sophie is being treated to the roughest fucking of her days, Cinnamon is getting her pussy filled by James Riggs...

And Melissa is being dyked out by Gloss, Maggie and Holly...

And Maya is happily kneeling at the cum spewing altar of her grandpa's cock...

tumblr_nlsnr8a9Ad1rkiw19o1_1280.jpg

MAYA

Grandpa, you can put your grandaddy seed in any hole of mine any time you want, I'll be such a good girl for you! :)

DING DING DING

BUFFER

The time limit has been reached!

RENEE

I think there's a whole OAOAST Galaxy who needs to dry off after that one. But, let's get to the judges!

Crystal enters the chamber, where the Hotties have all lined up ready to hear the winner.

HOLLY

Just announce me the winner and be done with this shit.

Crystal raises her eyebrows at Holly but says nothing to her. Instead she takes the microphone and address the audience.

CRYSTAL

The winner of this match and owner of the Women's Money In The Bank contract as a result of the judges' decision is.....

COACH

Say it! Tell us!

CRYSTAL

CINNAMON SPOONS!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

CINNAMON

Me?! Victory! The valiant Valkyrie overcomes the harrowing trials laid forth and claims the holy treasure for her people! Rock on!

The face Hotties give Cinnamon a biiiiiiig group hug and even ChubChub gets into the ring to get him some.

COACH

Yo, that flying donkey is a little too frisky now.

RENEE

Coach, he's a Pegasus. He's a holy beast!

Chicks Over Dicks shake hands with Cinnamon, congragulating her on her thrilling victory. This is too much for Holly who charges at the victor!

::BRIEFCASESHOT::

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

CINNAMON

The thrill of victory doesn't belong to those who walk on the wrong side of right and wrong. Can we get that on a t-shirt? Anyone? Please?

THE ROAD TO ANGLEMANIA CONTINUES

Only On HeldDOWN~!

tumblr_nlzlvw72qS1rkiw19o1_1280.png

BUFFER

Ladies and gentlemen it is now time for your mainevent of the evening, a WOMEN'S TITLE MATCH scheduled for one fall!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Maybe we’re run out of time
Driving our selves out of our minds
Maybe we’re missing the signs
All of our dreams making us blind
Baby we’re leaving behind
Nothing to see, Nothing inside

You’re falling out of touch
And you’re barley there
Keeping up with the rush
Just to go nowhere
We’re lost our way, lost our way

The fans are on their feat with the sounding of “Nothing Inside” and see the spectacular sight of winter in Dubai with snow falling gently onto a purple and blue lit entrance stage.

RENEE

That's so awesome!

Stepping into this winter wonderland is December Belle. She shows no nerves or anxiety as she welcomes the snowfall onto her outstretched tongue.

BUFFER

Introducing the challenger from Knoxvielle, Tenesse....she represents SUNRISE....THE 2015 LETHAL BANG WINENR....”THE BITTER BEAUTY” DECEMBER BELLLLLEEE!

RENEE

There's been violence, there's been sex, and thanks to Alix therre's even been drugs, but right now this is strictly a family affair for the OAOAST Women's Champion.

COACH

The first SluttyMania mainevent is right here, right now. December looks like she's frolicking in a Disney movie, and I don't like how her carefree attitude bodes for Sugar

The title challneger strikes a leggy, sexy pose in the ring, that earns herself rousing cheers from the fans. Then she and her legion of supporters turn their attention to the entrance way.

RENEE

This mainevent is going to define Sugar's legacy as a Women's Champion.

Stand on the bar, stomp your feet, start clapping
Got a real good feeling something bad about to happen

“Something Bad” comes into the arena and is it battled at by a ruinious wealth of heat from the fans.  Lollipops of every color imaginable spring from the stage creating a candyland in Dubai. Spinning with much arrogance inside a gaudy green robe is the Women's Champion, Sugar Flair. She brims with spunk and confidence as she offers a WHOOOOOOOO into the nearest camera.

BUFFER

From Lexington, Kentucky, she represents PRETTY YOUNG MONEY, she is THE OAOAST WOMEN'S CHAMPION....”THE NATURE GIRL”.....SUGGGARRRR FLLAAAAIIIR!

“BBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

RENEE

I don't know what its like to be ashmed of where I come from. But, I can't imagine ever hating a person who has always stuck by me like Sugar hates December.

COACH

Hey now, Sugar gave December plenty of chances to get with the program. But December winning the Lethal Bang took this shit to the point of no return.

December keeps her distance and watches carefully as Sugar swings into the ring. She's all style and flash, tossing off her robe and revealing the coveted title belt.

DING DING DING

Sugar offers December a lockup to start the affair.

RENEE

Wow that's sporting.

COACH

December should learn to trust Sugar. We all should!

December does trust Sugar and gets pulled down with a rollup!

ONE!

HOOK OF THE TIGHTS!

TWO!

THREE!

NO! KICKOUT!

RENEE

Trust Sugar? I wouldn't trust her with a goldfish!

SUGAR

Gonna retain that title!

sugar9sexy.gif

“BBOOOOOOOOOO!”

RENEE

I don't know those are some good moves.

Sugar smiles a cocky grin and offers another lockup. But this time she's the victim as December rams her into the corner posts. There The Bitter Beauty unleashes a series of shoulder tackles to Sugar's stomach.

SUGAR

Ow! Ow! Stop!

December does stop, but only so she can launch Sugar across the ring with a hip toss. Our women's champion lands directly on her butt!

SUGAR

Owie! I have owies!

DECEMBER

There might be more where that came from. Maybe.

At the very least there's a whiplash thanks to a running forward from December. Sugar howls in pain that might be exaggerated and is then pinnned...

ONE!

TWO!

A kickout!

“LET'S GO DECEMBER! LET'S GO DECEMBER! LET'S GO DECEMBER!”

RENEE

December is popular the world over! And who wouldn't like her?

COACH

Me!

RENEE

You don't count. You're a mean middle aged man.

December launches Sugar to the ropes, but makes the mistake of lowering her head. Its a mistake because Sugar snatches her inside a side headlock. Now in control, Sugar overturns her with a side headlock takedown.

SUGAR

I got you now!

RENEE

She sounds like a cartoon villian.

COACH

Just because she's young doesn't mean she watches Nickelodeon!

RENEE

I didn't even say that!

The hold doesn't keep Sugar in control for long as December forces her way upright. She uses her power to muscle out of Sugar's hold. The women's champion is panicked, but the worst comes when her former cousin sweeps her off her feet and onto her shoulders. Sugar hasn't even a moment to try an escape before she's flung off with a f-5 into a rock bottom!

“YYYEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE

Wake Me Up When December Ends!

The fans ready for a title change as December makes the crucial pin on her (former) cousin....

CROWD

ONE!

CROWD

TWO!

CROWD

THREE!

NO! SUGAR WITH THE KICKOUT!

RENEE

Wow! Coach, how close were we to the fastest title change in the women's title history?

COACH

Too fast if you ask me. This match has been all December all the time. Get in the game, Suge!

Sugar lies in a heap on the mat, breath ragged and eyes watery. She's picked up by December and has no defense against that. The Tennessee native rolls her upright and throws her into the corner. There's enough force from the crash to spit Sugar back at December and poor Suge is sent hurtling through the air with a biiiiiig back body drop!

RENEE

Ouch! That's some landing.

COACH

That's like a plane crashing right here in the ring.

There's enough sense in Sugar's mind to roll out the ring and away from her surging challenger.

“BBOOOOOOOO!” The beach crowd does not like this at all.

Sugar's had enough of this match and heads to the time keeper's area to get a hold of the title.

SUGAR

Gimmie the belt you stinky face!

But, December isn't going to let Sugar escape so easily. She hammers her from behind, knocking her over and into the time keeper!

TIME KEEPER and SUGAR

sugar-panties.gif

SUGAR

Ah! Pervet alert! Pervet alert!

Sugar has more problems than the time keeper though. Namely the December grabbing hold of her. But, Sugar counters any assault by tossing sand in her eyes!

“BBOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

RENEE

Sugar will stoop to any low to retain her belt! Its so sad to see that.

COACH

Gotta pay the cost to be the boss so says the OAOAST's biggest fan, Snoop Dogg.

Sugar pounces on December and starts rainign down powerful clubbing forearms. December tries to fight back, but she's blinded by the sand.

“DECEMBER! DECEMBER! DECEMBER!” the beach crowd tries to rally the challenger.

Unfortunatley, December mounts no comeback as Sugar tosses her shoulder first against the announce desk. December groans in pain, which pleases Sugar.

RENEE

I don't think Sugar is planning on fighting fair tonight.

Seized by malice, Sugar begins beating December's head against the announce desk! The title challenger hollers out her misery, but Sugar doesn't seem to care one bit.

“SUGAR SUCKS! SUGAR SUCKS! SUGAR SUCKS!” the fans unleash hate upon the champion.

Done with attacking December with the aid of the announce desk, Sugar pulls her into a front facelock. Her aim is to hit a vertical suplex, but December makes a shocking counter and gives Sugar a gordbuster instead!

COACH

Yo, she slammed her on these mats!

DECEMBER

Whew I'm tired.

That wasn't just a joke, December actually takes a nap on the announce desk!

RENEE

December, now isn't a time for some shut eye!

With one Hottie hurt and the other asleep, the official has no choice but to begin his count....

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

FOUR!

COACH

Sugar, get in the ring!

FIVE!

DECEMBER

Ah, that was a good nap. I think.

Freshly rested in five seconds, December moves off the announce desk and gets Sugar back into the ring. Dazed, Sugar stands to her feet and manages a lariat. The attack is avoided by December who whips around Sugar and hits her with a belly to back suplex!

The cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Kickout!

Icy Allue then hits the ropes, and drops one of her long and lovely legs onto Sugar!

Another cover....

ONE!

TWO!

Again a kickout!

DECEMBER

I'm felling moderatley enthused at this moment.

That's December getting fired up. So fired up she hoists Sugar into a back suplex position.

RENEE

I think December wants that Sharp Frost!

She gets nothing of the sort as The Nature Girl flips out the hold. Though weary Sugar tries to go on the attack and hooks in a waistlock. But that fails with December wheeling around her and grabbing a waistlock of her own. The challenger lifts Sugar up but is suddenly struck by a stunner!

“OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

RENEE

Oh amazing! Sugar hit Starbust!

SUGAR

You're moderatley attractive is what you are! Bitter beauty my butt, more like bitter six.

Sugar plants a series of stomps on December's head before pulling her upright. The Tennesse native is led into the corner and finds her face repeatedly smashed into the turnbuckle posts. These attacks may hurt, but December is able to halt them with an elbow. She's in too much pain to captalize, so Sugar uses a drop tope hold to land her neck first on the second rope!

“OOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

Sugar makes the cover....

ONE!

TWO!

SUGAR PUTS HER FOOT ON THE ROPES!

NO! A KICKOUT!

“DECEMBER! DECEMBER! DECEMBER!”

Sugar elevates herself to the top turnbuckle, causing the fans to shout with anticipation.

RENEE

This is the show to pull out all the stops!

Off the turnbuckles Sugar comes, descending upon December with a moonsault that lands right on the money! But rather than pin December directly, Sugar pulls her up and smashes her with a superkick!

“OOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

The Nature Girl hooks the legs for the cover....

ONE!

TWO!

December with the kickout!

“DECEMBER! DECEMBER! DECEMBER!”

RENEE

Coach, can you believe how awesome December is? Cool name and a lot of heart.

COACH

And legs that don't stop!

Sugar barks at the official about the count as she goes back to the top for a second time.

COACH

Don't go to the well too many times Sugar.

Rather than face out to the ocean, Sugar turns back to December. But her challenger flashes to life and and crotches her on the top turnbuckle!

SUGAR

OWWWWWWWWWWW!

December climbs up top with Sugar, and encounters a wave of punches in resistance. These shots are halted thanks to a thudding headbutt from Icy Allure.

RENEE

Oomph! There's something to say ow about.

December attaches Sugar into a double underhook, and then wows the sould out Dubai crowd by bridinging back and throwing Sugar down with a double underhook suplex!

COACH

Oh damn!

But, wait! December still has Sugar hooked in! With great pains, December drags Sugar into a standing head scissors then spikes her head into the canvas with a lethal underhook powerbomb!

“HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!” the fans are on their feet sceeaming these words.

RENEE

Tell me, Coach, have you ever seen anything like that before in your life?

COACH

I have now! Dayum~!

The official gets into position to count December's pin....

CROWD

ONE!

CROWD

TWO!

CROWD

THREE!

NO! SUGAR WITH THE KICKOUT!

“BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT!

December's expression shows she agrees with the audience, but she says nothing. Instead she picks Sugar up and flings her into the ropes. Much to December's dismay, Sugar comes back and decks her with a flying elbow smash!

SUGAR

I'm getting fed up here!

Sugar stomps away at December, weakening her enough to pick her up. With December standing Sugar unleashes a knife edge chop!

SUGAR

WHOOOOOOOOOO~!

Sugar winds up for a big chop and uses to bowl December over!

SUGAR

WHOOOOOOOO~!

sugar9dance-2.gif

Sugar's celebration is ended as December rolls her up!

ONE!

TWO!

Sugar escapes the pin!

December lunges at Sugar with a lariat, that gets ducked. Now behind her foe, Sugar school girls her!

ONE!

Hook of the tights!

TWO!

December kicksout!

SUGAR

Oh no, you ain't beating me!

Sugar grabs hold of December's legs and tries her hardest to twist her into the figure four. However, December's powerful pins push her into the ropes. Sugar is spat back and lifted onto December's shoulders!

COACH

Get down, Sugar!

Nothing doing as December swings her out from the F-5 into a Rock Bottom!

RENEE

Wake Me Up When December Ends! Coach, December is this close!

December lays atop Sugar for the crucial cover...

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NO! FOOT ON THE ROPES!

“BBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

COACH

These morons may not like it but that's the right call.

RENEE

You're are actually correct.

COACH

I knew you thought these people were stupid.

RENEE

Not about that!

December lets out an exasperated sigh but she refuses to give up. Not now, not when the title is so close at hand. Putting on her most determined face, December runs the ropes, but has to leap frog Sugar from behind as she starts to rise.

SUGAR

Got you now!

Not quite as December wheels around and blasts Sugar with a spinning roundhouse!

“OOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!”

COACH

Awww snap!

December waves Sugar on, sensing that the end is at hand!

“FINISH HER! FINISH HER! FINISH HER!” the fans urge.

SUGAR

December, please....

DECEMBER

What?

“FINISH HER! FINISH HER! FINISH HER!”

SUGAR

Please, listen to me...

DECEMBER

Sugar, I can't hear you.

SUGAR

Please...I have something to tell you. Come closer...

December, against her better judgement, gets on her knees to hear what Sugar has to say. And that's when The Nature Girl springs up and hits her with a kneeling hurricanrna.

Dirtiest Hottie In The Game.

RENEE

Oh no! Sugar hit the Sugar Snap! She tricked December!

Cackling with evil delight, Sugar pins December....

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

DING DING DING

BUFFER

Your winner and still OAOAST Women's Champion....SUGAR FLAIR!

“BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT!”

Sugar springs into the air, extending her height quite a bit with a huge jump of victory!

RENEE

This is sad! I can't believe what Sugar just did!

The FLAIR STRUT~! Is the order of the day, and Suagr does it oh so well around the ring.

“BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT!”

COACH

Dirtiest Hottie In The Game! And the winner of the first SluttyMania mainevent!

Ascending to the top rope, Sugar shows off the glittering and glimmering OAOAST Women's Title and a huge overly happy smile.

RENEE

She might as well have lost. This is nothing to be proud of. Not at all.

COACH

So she should have taken a loss so everyone else could feel good? That ain't how it works, babygirl.

Trouble may be brewing as December is on her feet, and is looking none too happy about the outcome of this result.

COACH

Its about to get ugly.

RENEE

Can you blame December if it does?

December also has a letter in her hand, yet instead of reading it, she extends her hand to Sugar.

SUGAR

DECEMBER

I want you to shake my hand, Sugar, or I'll read this letter allowed to everyone.

SUGAR

Ha1 I ain't shaking a stinking Belle's hand! Get real!

DECEMBER

Okay then, your choice

(reads letter)

Dear, Sugar, we hear at Ancestry.com apologize for a mistake. In your results we noted that you are a Flair through your father's side and have no Belle blood. But in truth you are a Flair through your mother's line and a Belle through your father's line. We apologize again for our error.

SUGAR

What?!

DECEMBER

You're a Belle after all.

“YYEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

SUGAR

I'm....still...a...Belle.

faint-o.gif

DECEMBER