OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST HeldDOWN~! from the zone of the infinite time!

Chanel #99

OVER 200 COUNTRIES IN 10 DIFFERENT LANGUAGES-
-TO MORE THEN TEN MILLION VIEWERS EACH WEEK-
-THE OAOAST THE WORLD WIDE LEADER IN PARODY ENTERTAINMENT-

BROADCAST IN OAOAST 3D

RENEE

Hello, and welcome to OAOAST HeldDOWN as we quickly approach SluttyMania One! And tonight the Anderson Cup is decided. Will The Christ Air Express be the first ever two time champions?

COACH

No, probably not.

RENEE

You're always wrong so that means yes the will.

TONIGHT'S MAINEVENT

ANDERSON CUP FINALS

THE CHRIST AIR EXPRESS VICE

TONIGHT!

I AIN'T GOT NO MOTHERFUCKING FRIENDS”

The fans are not happy at all to see Holly and her combat boots stomping towards the ring.

RENEE

Fun fact, the OAOAST has the most gingers of any wrestling company in history.

COACH

And here comes the meanest!

The Angel of Death or Ginger of Death has a microphone and a cruel look for the crowd.

HOLLY

First off, go (beep) yourself.

“BOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

HOLLY

Second off, why do I get censored on a show where bitches suck (beep) weekly? (beep) everyone in the front office, and again (beep) you (beep) ass fans.

“BBOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

HOLLY

Third off, here's the rundown of who's in the Ejaculation Chamber. Whore Princess Maya, Stupid Euro Dasha, Vampire Barbie Slut Gloss, Annoying Hick Melissa, Drunk Skank Maggie, Weird Freak Cinnamon, useless GM Sophie, and the baddest bitch on the planet, The Angel of Death....me.

“BBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

HOLLY

Crystal wasted her time inventing this new chamber. Pointless work for a pointless bitch. I've beaten or could easily beat and will easily beat everyone in the chamber match. These (beep) are wasting my (beep) time, and I gotta waste my precious breath in (beep) them up.

DASHA (OS)

Excuse you!

Holly looks towards the entrance ramp to find DASHA YUSCHENKO of Sunrise standing defiantly!

HOLLY

Excuse me? Who do you think you're talking to, bitch?

DASHA

Mean lady! Very mean lady with flaming hair. On fire! On fire!

HOLLY

Shut it!

DASHA

You not be doing any of the up fucking.

HOLLY

You better have been censored.

DASHA

Winning this chamber with ejaculating isn't with beating the Hotties up. Judges give you judge things and you get style points and win big! But not you, you have style of sewer dweller.

HOLLY

Bitch, I will dump you in the sewer in a hot second!

Baby listen I'm not on DRUGS, I'm not on DRUGS
I'm just in LOVE
Oooh, baby don't you see
I'm not on DRUGS, I'm not on DRUGS
I'm just in LOVE
You high enough for me

The fans go bonkers, nuts crazy and other things for the unexpected arrival of Alix Maria Spezia!

ALIX

Hello. I believe you two should ease back the antagonizing...oh my god! I never use big words like antagonizing! You know it just goes to show you, you fuck smart people and their brains impregnate you with knowledge.

HOLLY

Just why the (beep) are you here?

ALIX

I see you and Dasha flirting up a sapphic storm and I had to join in! Welcome to the world of girl love, its slippery when wet. So are roads, so be careful.

DASHA

Is good thing to say that.

ALIX

Thank ya. But I have two things to tell and they're so important you could sell tickets to hear me tell em! Which we did, so hear I am! Okay, so there's gonna be an All Stars Money In The Bank Ladder Match at AngleMania, and all the world champions who don't have feuds, or don't have feuds important enough to have their own matches on the show get to praticpate!

“YYEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

COACH

What the fuck kind of way was that to announce the match?

ALIX

And I'm in it! So are other guys, but I don't remember them, one of them is Colin! I think. No. Maybe. No Colin isn't I'm sure. But don't quote on me that. Unless its on Twitter, because then accuracy doesn't count only breaking the story. The story that may not be accurate.

DASHA

This segment becoming the confusing thing for my day.

HOLLY

No shit. What else did you want to tell us, genius?

ALIX

The Ejaculation Chamber needs judges besides Crystal, and so I had sex with the proper authorties and now my aunt doesn't have to get deported. And also Krista and I talked to Sophie and she said we could be the other two judges. Gracias!

DASHA

You be voting me the big winner!

HOLLY

Save it, whore, its already been determined I'm the winner.

ALIX

OMG! WOT HAPPENED TO KAYFABE?!

As Alix breaks down into tears we head to break.

COMMERCIAL

GALLOPING SOON TO AN ARENA NEAR YOU...

THE KING OF BRONIES

*** U.S. Title Match: Oscar Friberg © vs. Badass Jack ***

Fighting champion Oscar successfully defended his title putting BAJ away with his signature Early Bird Gets The Worm as his AngleMania opponent Logan Mann did color commentary at Sofa Central.

Logan gloated over his pin of Oscar during a 6-man tag a few weeks ago, prompting Reene to bring up the circumstances thar led up to it (i.e. the altercation between Blaine and Alexander which Oscar tried to play peacemaker in).  As you can imagine, Logan couldn’t resist delivering a couple verbal jabs and again brought up being able to beat all 3 guys at once.  

Winner: Oscar Friberg, via pinfall.

After the match Oscar posed from the second rope with his title while looking at Logan.

LOGAN
Better grab a photo and frame, man, ‘cause you gonna have left after AngleMania is the memories!

The interview lounge plays home to Sara Jean Underwood and the women's tag champs, The All XFL Network!

SARA JEAN

Hey, everybody, Sara Jean here with OAOAST Women's Tag Team Champions, The All XFL Network. Last week-

RHAENYS

Everyone knows what happened last week!

ALYSANNE

It was tragic!

RHAENYS

I was abused! Sexually, mentally, physically!!!!!

SARA JEAN

You were?

RHAENYS

Ants dumped on me! Huge demented monsters!

ALYSANNE

Oh the horrible memories!

RHAENYS

Dumped on me!!! By those....punk children!

SARA JEAN

You're talking about Sabrina Oakheart and Clar Aisling DeLacey.

RHAENYS

Punk children! You sealed the deal, you stupid kids. We're gonna waste you away at SluttyMania! You won't have the tag team titles, you won't even have the will to live!

SUGAR (OS)

WHOOOOOOO~!

SARA JEAN

Oh no. Oh no. Cut away!

Unfortunatley for Sara the camera remains on all of them as a yellow robe, Sugar Flair swoops onto the scene!

SUGAR

Now that is what I like to hear. That's the sound of the best tag team in the business. WHOOOOOO!

SARA JEAN

Sugar, what do you want?

SUGAR

To be the best tag team you gotta beat the best tag team, but no one's beating these two.

ALYSANNE

Why thank you!

SUGAR

The colored people say the best recognize the best.

SARA JEAN

Colored people?!

SUGAR

And I'm the best champion going so I spot the best tag team going. Every week I serve up an extra large helping of shut the bunk up to December and she keeps coming like a fool. But deep in her stupid pea brain she's starting to learn she's fighting a hopeless battle.

SARA JEAN

I wouldn't say that.

SUGAR

Course you wouldn't, you don't wanna admit it. Sabrina and Aisling got no chance in heck against The All XFL Network, and December's got no chance against me. The two title matches at SluttyMania are gonna be nothing but glorified squash matches. WHOOOOOOO~!

ALYSANNE

WHOOOOOO~!

SARA JEAN

Hmph! RC back to you!

***Orange County Cobras and House Asgard W/Melody and n00b Nerdly Vs The Menagerie W/Pierette Saint-Nerdregard and Maggie Nerdly***

There was a strong promise for mayhem so the OAOAST used two referees for this bout.

RENEE

Coach, has the OAOAST ever had two refs for a match?

COACH

How the fuck should I know?

RENEE

You've worked here for over ten years!

PIERETTE

He was higher than a high flying kite flown by Wiz Khlaifa!

COACH

Ginger bitch, got it.

The heels controled the affair early with 24/7 Sloppy Joe and Leon beating on Baron. But Baron would escape Sloppy and made the tag to Eggther!

“YYEAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

RENEE

You gotta love a man who rocks Silver hair. That's just hot.

Eggther hit a pair of Never Ending Songs (short arm knee lift) on Sloppy and would have won the match right there, but Scourge broke up the pin. From there Eggther wowed the crowd with high flying moves and flashy offense against The Kings of the Heap.

PIERETTE

He's come a long ways from delivering milk to to the graves of people I wanted to kill! But I never got my case of strawberry milk! I'll cut off his all but two of his eyelashes!

Ned was next into the match and showed off the talent and fire that has made him an OAOAST legend. He and Leon tangled in a battle of former world champions, but another former world champion, Silver, used an Angle Slam to take out Ned. This brought everyone into the ring to fight, and we went to commercial as both officials had to sort things out.

COMMERCIAL

Back from back Rayder and Fenrir were duking it out in the center of the ring. The two men brawled over every inch of the ropes, but neither could put the other down. However the Horrible Fling (double hip toss) from The Kings did shut down Fenrir's offense. From their The Menagerie took their towns working over Fenrir.

“WE WANT EGGTHER! WE WANT EGGTHER WE WANT EGGTHER!

The fans didn't quite get Eggther but they did get Jormungandr, who battled against The Devil Inside, Leon Rodez. Despite having the powers of a god Leon used numerous cheap tactics against Jormungandr. Still The Midgard Serpent survived and got the tag to Eggther!

“YYEAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

The fans were hot for Eggther's battle with Leon and the two men didn't disappoint. Leon wore down his foe and tried for the One Hitt Kill, but Eggther ducked and school boyed Leon for a pin that was broken up by the 24/7 champion. Eggther decked Sloppy Joe with the running super kick known as Bride Price. But taking his eye off Sloppy proved costly as Leon pitched him over the ropes!

PIERETTE

Those silver locks and silver eyeballs would look great in my chicken noodle soup!

Pierette flashes the scissors and looms large over Eggther!

RENEE

Oh no! Oh no!

But Eggther was rescued not by his partners, but by MORGAN NERDLY!

“YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA!”

Morgan walloped Pierette was a steel chair, knocking her scissors lose! Pirette tried to crawl and get them, but Morgan stood on her hand. When Maggie looked to assist her cousin, GLOSS ANGIELACOLA, her foe in the Ejaculation Chamber tackled her aside.

MORGAN

Hmmm, you're actually useful. Wanna break her arm. I'll let you eat me out if you do.

Gloss hit The Fang Bang on Pierette which would have broken her arm if the officials hadn't come down and forced True Blood Sisters away.

RENEE

That's one way to continue a feud!

MELODY

I prefer twitter slander.

N00b

Arf!

MELODY

Glad you agree.

Eggther was able to get back and track and got the tag to Baron. But Baron suffered cheap shots from the heels who took over the match. He did counter Leon's Blue Thunder Bomb and made the hot to Eggther, however. But when Tony Tourettes came looking to win his 24/7 title back all hell broke lose!

COACH

Get that bum back to the shelter!

RENEE

He doesn't stay in the shelter....or maybe he does. :o

Rayder helped Sloppy stop Tony from taking his belt, but that just left The Menagerie short two team members. The Cobras took over Silver, and the rest was academic as Eggther used the Bride Price to knock out Scourge for the win!

Winner: House Asgard and Cobra Strike, via pinfall

COMMERCIAL

Coming back from commercial break we find Terry Taylor, hurrying to approach Leon Rodez.

TAYLOR

Leon, if you don't mind I'd like to know how you feel about that loss out there.

LEON

Pay for Eggther's sins.

Leon's eyes narrows and the moment they do a piercing scream spews from Terry's mouth. His legs buckle, his mouth opens, and vomit pours out. Leon doesn't even give him a glance as he walks off.

The OAOAST SPINEBUSTER OF THE WEEK~! spotlighted the mayhem following last week’s Mariachi/Deuce match, specifically the kidnapping of El Hijo del Sheep. Afterwards we heard comments from the 3 Amigos courtesy of OAOAST SYN. Subtitled in Spanish, a fiery Mariachi vowed to rescue EJDS and end the war with Slaughterhouse once and for all, challenging the group to a match at AngleMania XIV.  

Slaughterhouse responded live in an interview conducted by OAOAST Original Tony Brannigan at the world famous backstage interview lounge. Deuce brought up his beat down of Mariachi last week and how it’d have to be worth his while to set foot back in the ring with him or his amigos, only agreeing to the match if Mariachi put his MASK on the line. “The ultimate insult to a luchadore. And the final nail in your coffin!”

Bohemoth cut a promo against an OAOAST backdrop, sonning the shit out of The XFL! He told Xavier he helped out AllXFL.com and The All XFL Network because he was going to take his women. Then he'd take Golden, Brock, and The Playmakers. Then he'd take Rick Heyross for himself, and leave XFL “with nothing but Pop Warner football trophies, and your dick in your hand. Why? Because I'M THE MAN!"

RADOSLAK, BULGARIA

Spencer and Ivar make their way through a rural town heading up to rather ancient looking home. But before Ivar can knock on the door, Spencer steps in front of him.

SPENCER

Let me do the talking.

IVAR

You have a roundabout way of getting to the point, not to mention a lisp.

SPENCER

I have a lisp?

IVAR

I am still amazed you humans have no interest in achieving self awareness despite your thankfully limited time on this earth.

SPENCER

You're no picnic to be around either.

IVAR

I am viking, a maurader, a massacre of people, women, men....children. When did you ever think I would be a picnic?

Spencer notices the front door is ajar. He rings the doorbell anyway, but Ivar just shoves in. When both men fully enter the living room, they're treated to a decapitated body, a head on a spike, a home in disarray and this message written in blood on the walls...

I WILL KILL MY SON

IVAR

This will be two days of having to sit next to you on a plane for absolutley no point. You, the husband of the teenage girl who murdered me.

SPENCER

I'll tell her you wished her well.

IVAR

Please do.

*** Brian Travis Kidd vs. Big Papa Thrust w/ the Freakazoids ***

Before the match our RC (!) announce team hyped Malaysia's and Busty's respective bouts at SluttyMania against Bobbi Cheesecake and Oohlala. Then Team Scream’s BTK wowed the OAOAST Galaxy with his aerial skills, but such maneuvers come with a risk -- a high risk as demonstrated when, whipped to the corner, BTK ran up the ropes and MOONSAULTED off the top into the awaiting arms of BPT who delivered a 69 (Steiner Screw) Driver!

BPT pinned BTK while sending a message to his AngleMania opponent Mr. Dick.

BIG PAPA THRUST
That’s for you Dick! YOU DICK!!

Winner: Big Papa Thrust, via pinfall.

COMMERCIAL

TAPED EARLIER TODAY

TISSUES REQUIRED FOR VIEWING

Gathered around a cleared out dressing room are a whole bunch of naked OAOAST roster members. Is this the gay orgy we've been waiting for? Perhaps not as Krista breezes into the room as cool as can be.

KRISTA

Ahoy, ahoy, mates!

GUYS

:huh:

KRISTA

Pirate humour? No? Anyone? Jeez. Fine. Hello, mates. I suppose you're all wondering why I asked you here, and asked you here naked.

TANNER

You're going to cut our sacks off!

KRISTA

What? Why did you come if that's what you thought?

REMY

We're all very scared of you, chere.

KRISTA

As you should be. And on any other day I might cut your sacks off. But today isn't any other today. Today is the day I induct you hot hung boys into the Krista Isadora Duncan Sexguard!

GUYS

:o

KRISTA

For the low price of promising me you won't side with King Landon in his quest for a new knight, you get to fuck me in whatever hole you so dare wish, for as long as you can last, and believe me you won't last long because my pussy is bomb, and my ass is phat, and my mouth was born to suck dick.

GUYS

KRISTA

Fair deal?

GUYS

Hell yeah!

KRISTA

I thought you might say that. Who calls first?

PIERCE

Me!

KRISTA

Sorry, bro-bro, but I only fuck female family members. You can beat off if you want.

PIERCE

:(

Ever the cocky one, Tanner Neptune steps first.

KRISTA

Looking good, hot stuff. What part of mommy do you want, honey?

TANNER

Your breasts, ma'am.

KRISTA

Mmm, I like the way you think. Call me mommy, kay?

Tanner gives a quick nod. He then takes a deeph breath and finds his hands on her cotton white blouse. Carefully so as not to rip the expensive article he lifts it over her head. This frees her bra clad tities, to the marvel of the gathered guys.

KRISTA

That's a boy, get these big mommy boobies out in the open for all you hot boys to see.

Carefully again, Tanner lowers the straps of her lacy pink bra.

KRISTA

I hope you didn't like that pink bra too much, its never coming back on tonight. Heh.

Krista feels a slight dripping in her crotch as Tanner lays kisses on her neck and shoulders. The young man isn't too bad at this, she thinks. And just as she thinks that he leans back to savor his prize.

KRISTA

Such big MILF tits I have, I hope you're gonna coat them in hot sticky cum!

These MILF tits find a welcome home in Tanner's hands. They're hefty and weighty, just as he imagined them. He bounces them up and down, and they rise like gigantic tan basketballs. These tits are big enough to break his hand, Tanner guesses!

KRISTA

All young men love big mommy tits. I guess I remind you of a teacher, or a neighbor or a nurse or maybe your own mommy, you naughty little guy.

Krista pinches Tanner's cheeks, just as Tanner pinches her nipples. With Mister Neptune twisiting and rolling these pointy nubs, Krista twists and rolls around his dropping nut sack. Spurred on by her massaging of his nut sack, Tanner leans into her chest and engulfs what he can into his mouth. Not even a quarter fifts into it, but what does go in is declious and awesome flesh. These are by far the hugest tits Tanner's ever sucked on, and the most glorious. He becomes a greedy monster, gnashing and licking, and devouring her huge chest.

KRISTA

Yes that's it! Lick my huge tits, honey!

Tanner is intent on saturating her bosom, swirling his tounge all around these hefty melons. They become so drenched with his spittle that he can't even hold the giants anymore, he can barely keep his face from slipping off which Krista finds hilarious.

KRISTA

Mommy likes eager boys like you!

Copius amounts of spunk spew from Tanner's cock hole, falling to the floor before him. Such a hard cum and all from mauling a pair of hot tits.

KRISTA

That's a boy, dribble all that young cum. All that young cum from that dick that loves its mommy. Yes it does, yes it does!

Krista gives Tanner a peck on the lips, and waves on the next praticipant. That praticipant would be...Josh Matthews?

KRISTA

Are you sure I invited you?

JOSH

No.

KRISTA

Well, at least your honest. Alright, baby, what do you want this horny MILF to do that dick of yours.

JOSH

Whatever you'd like.

Krista smirks and plays her fingers along his cock like a piano.

KRISTA

Aww no, honey, I'm gonna need specficis.

JOSH

Ummm, can you....suck my...

KRISTA

Your what, I can't guess what you're talking about.

JOSH

My penis?

KRISTA

You want mama to suck your big boy penis? Is that right? Well, I think I can manage it.

Josh's dick isn't nearly as big as Jo-Jo, but the way it trembles along with his entire body is too cute for Krista to resist. Nervous and horny? What a combiniation! Krista doesn't expect he'll last long, but for the while she can make this dick sucking feel like heaven on earth.

KRISTA

So, how long are you gonna tease me with that tasty cocks, hmm? Are you gonna make me beg, baby?

Josh dips his cock down into Krista's waiting mouth, with blood red lips parted nice and wide. The feeling of warm flesh is highly different than Alix's strap on of choice, espcially when one cosiders Alix flavors it with hot sauce. Josh watches wide eyed and horny as hell as the queen Hottie, the woman who the term was based off, consumes his aching member. The other men behind him slowly jerk themsevles off, unable to control themsevles with the sight of this wonderful MILF blowjob.

KRISTA

Oh, honey, look, the meatsacks are enjoying the show. You picked a good position!

JOSH

...Thanks.

KRISTA

Have some confidence in yourself, its not everyday a man gets me to gobble up his cock. And what a tasty cock it is!

Much like a snake to its chamer, Josh succumbs to the skilled sucking of this gorgeous 47 year old babe. Hypnotized by this magical woman, Josh bucks his hips forward to fuck her mouth. Krista has now complaints with this, rocking her own head back and forth allowing her to mouth to get fucked like an eager cunt. Speaking of cunts, her pussy is dripping and just dying to get fucked hard.

KRISTA

You're big too, quite the prize for mommy dearest aren't ya, baby. Yes you are.

Josh's cock stretches the point of no return, reaching deep into her throat. Krista doesn't even gag as this is now problem for her. After all she's been learning from the blowjob queen, Alix, since college.

KRISTA

I'll show you a trick I just taught Maya. Do you think you can lift me up?

Josh nods, and then takes Krista off the ground.

KRISTA

Higher, can you get my pussy over your mouth?

Who would dare not follow this wild order? Certainly not Josh as he does exactly what he's told. He inhales her sweet aroma as her sparkling wet labia is mere inches from his nose.

KRISTA

Now hold me tight, baby, mama's gonna shock and amaze both you and the known universe. And maybe the unknown universe, who knows who picks up this signal.

Before Josh even knows what's what, Krista is shocking him and everyone else just like she said, by spinning around and hanging her head perpendicular to the floor. And there she engulf's his hardened cock with one easy swallow.

JOSH

Krista's submime MILF ass cheeks are now firmly in Josh's hand, and her little pink anal rosebud is literally wedged into his nostril. The mousy announcer can't help himself and his instincts take over. He buries his face into her golden cunt and laps at flowing nectars like a thirsty puppy drinking from his bowl.

KRISTA

MMMMMMMMMMMMM!

That joyus shout from Miss Duncan comes from the gushing of cream Josh's cock heaves into her mouth. Josh looks down with wonderment as he sees an overflow of cum dripping from her chin down to the carpet. Even more amazing is how her tongue slithers out and scoops up this stray piece of jizz.

KRISTA

We don't waste cum in my household, baby. Now which one you little boys thinks they can give their mama all she can handle?

What Krista gets isn't a little boy, but a big man in the form of MATHIS GOLDEN!

MATHIS

Heh.

KRISTA

Here's hoping the performance enhancing drugs you took to get this middle class wage slave job hasn't shrunken that dick of yours.

Mathis drops his pants allowing his bulbous cock to spring free.

KRISTA

Oh, honey, it certainly hasn't! Well done!

The giant behind The All XFL Team lies down, becoming like a fallen tree with a very rigid branch pointing at a very hot blond beauty. Krista takes a moment to admire the size and shape of this cock that rests on a very sizable figure. But once admiration is over its down to business!

KRISTA

I'll fuck anything in the world as long as it has a cock like this. Human, horse, rhino, I love cocks!

Most might gently seat themsevles on this raging erection. But Krista is an experienced whore and has no problem, sinking herself onto Golden's lap. This makes a violent thrust of his dick through her walls straight through her hungry cunt and directly into the bottom of her stomach. Krista rubs her toned belly and coos, loving the feel of being stuffed so much she has a cock behind her abs of steel

KRISTA

Oh my god that shit is so big! How can I move on this thing?

Of course that spiel is merely for Golden's benefit. Krista is a cock hound and can move on any dick in the world, flesh plastic or otherwise. She hoists her pussy up and down on the cock, slamming her toned thighs onto Mathis' equally tonned thigs, and shooting that cock well past her cervix over and over again. Krista can already feel that brlliant white stuff leaking out of Golden's golden rod.

The big man doesn't last for a big fucking, but certainly gives our horny mama a big load. A geyser of semen erupts from his dick hole, filling her tummy with gooey baby batter. Krista's only regret is that she can't swallow this gushing load.

Huge hard callous hands belonging to Deuce Deuce Bigelow rip Krista off Golden's cock. Giving her no time to prepare, the tatted beast bends her over, presenting her glistening cum filled pussy to him. Deuce, never a gentle sort, tugs on Krista's golden brown locks jerking her head up violenty.

KRISTA

Ow!

Equally harsh is the way Deuce rams his thick member into her spasming pussy, as if he were trying to send his cock through her pussy all the way up to her throat. And that's exactly how he fucks the fitness queen, as rough as humanly possible, violating her cunt with a massacre via cock, tugging on her hair.

KRISTA

**oink** **oink** ***snort**

Usually in control, Krista is redueced to a grunting and wailing farm animal. Hearing her undignified cries of delight brings an evil smile to Deuce's face. Krista is made nothing but a sack of tits and ass for Deuce to fuck as he wants, shoving fingers in her asshole, yanking her hair, fishooking her. In the end though he can't last any longer than the rests and adds his cream to the mixture resting in Krista's vagina.

KRISTA

Whew...okay, intermession. Just lemme catch my breath for a second.

BOBBI (OS)

I...don't think so. No!

KRISTA

Bobbi? Hey....there's still more to watch just gimme a minute,

BOBBI

I didn't come to watch Miss Duncan. I came to fuck. If I can dominate you, I can dominate anyone, even Malaysia....Okay?

KRISTA

...Just let me catch my breath.

BOBBI

Grrrr! I just gotta do it! Please!

Bobbi spreds a tanned ass cheek to make it easier for her to guide her strap on into Krista's asshole.

KRISTA

Fine, you generation z kids have no patience. I used to wait a full thirty minutes before my mom let me go down on my tennis coach.

Bobbi plunges into Krista's rectum with a force that makes her feel kind of guilty. The elder woman cries out in pain, and Bobbi takes a moment to savour that and the awesome sight of her cock in Krista's ass.

BOBBI

Miss Duncan, I can't wait to fuck to Maya's brains out for real, sodmoize her, throat fuck her, spit on her. Does that turn you on? One hot teenager raping another hot teenager that happens to be your daughter?

Krista moans at the thought of what Bobbi's suggesting.

BOBBI

You're a sick mommy! I'm so impressed!

Bobbi starts slowly pushing forward not stopping until her thighs crash against Krista's butt cheek, announcing she has anally skwered the fitness queen.

BOBBI

I was only seventeen two weeks ago, Miss Duncan, you're being ass fucked by a high schooler. A baby. A child. Isn't that hot? Its like we're fucking in the empy wood shop room! That's hot right?

KRISTA

God yes!

Bobbi giggles, betraying the giddy teenage girl beneath the tough dominatrix act. Luckily for her Krista doesn't notice, as she's too wrapped up in Bobbi slowly pushing the strap on into her asshole.

BOBBI

What do you want me to do with Maya, Miss Duncan?

KRISTA

Mmmm, just what you're doing to me. . Make my sweetie cry.

BOBBI

You want a highschooler to move this big thick dick through your teenage's daughter shit pipe?

KRISTA

God yes! Make her crave this dick!

BOBBI

Cool! I can totally do that!

Bobbi is so excited that she goes in harder and faster ino Krista;s rectum.It feels like her asshole has turned into a one way road into a four lane highway! Bobbi is pounding the much older woman's ass with every once of strength in her body, throughly and expertly destorying Krista's asshole.

KRISTA

You should slap my ass.

BOBBI

Huh?

KRISTA

If you're gonna try to be a better dominatrix than Malaysia, you have to do more than just fuck. You have to hit. Just smack it.

Bobbi gives Krista a healthy swat, that sends her hot cheeks rippling.

KRISTA

Now call me a name.

BOBBI

Uh...but you're Miss Duncan. I

KRISTA

And I'm a...

BOBBI

A slut?

KRISTA

Very good. Now beat me and call me a slut.

BOBBI

(spanking Krista)

Slut, slut, slut, dirty slut!

KRISTA

Malaysia's one thing and Maya likes you, but Maya is a submissive, she wants to be violated, humliated, insulted, just treated like a whore. She wants to you to take her dignity each time you fuck her. She wants you to validate that she's a filthy teenage slut. Grab my hair.

Bobbi does as she's told, but its more like she's getting ready to bush it.

KRISTA

Harder!

Even Bobbi's harder isn't that hard.

KRISTA

Ugh, Harder, you fucking idiot! You wanna break me! Well I'm sorry honey you're doing a shitty job. At this rate I wouldn't let you fuck Jade!

Bobbi sees a red erotic rage and rips Krista's hair so hard that it jerks her upper half off the ground.

BOBBI

What did you say?

KRISTA

Fuck you, I think Malaysia is better suited for Maya,

Bobbi growls and delivers a series of wild smacks to the other female's ass, before tugging her hair even harder.

BOBBI

What was that?

KRISTA

Fuck you. You're not woman enough for my Maya!

BOBBI

Grrr! Your bark is worse than your bite. In fact, since barking is all you really do, let's hear some. Bark for me bitch! Bark for me my little French Poodle, or else!

KRISTA

Or else what?

BOBBI

Umm....

KRISTA

Or else what?!

BOBBI

I'll...I know I'll have Deuce and Golden do double anal, while Brock fucks you in the mouth!

Empahizing her point, Bobbi grabs onto Krista's head again!

KRISTA

Arf! Arf! Arf! Arf!

BOBBI

Thank you!

KRISTA

Don't thank me, honey.

BOBBI

Sorry.

KRISTA

Don't apologize either. Do you think Malaysia knows how to prounce the word apology?

BOBBI

Oh. Bark more!

KRISTA

Arf! Arf! Arf!

BOBBI

Good doggy.

KRISTA

I'm not a dog.

BOBBI

Sorry!

KRISTA

Bobbi!

BOBBI

Shoot! I mean, you're what I teel you you are, got it.

The guys gather around, stroking their hard cocks, which makes Bobbi a little nervous.

KRISTA

Bobbi! Again, do you think Malaysia gives a shit if the feudless midcarders watch her ass fuck Holly?

That is a good point, so Bobbi smiles at all the naked studs and proceeds to pump the thick strap on in out of the well fucked MILF.

BOBBI

Does that feel good, Maya?

KRISTA

I'm Krista.

BOBBI

(in a trance)

Of course you are, Maya!

KRISTA

Bobbi, focus! Maya isn't going to go for you gushing over her. If you had her bent over in front of a bunch of dudes, what do you think she's gonna want you to say?

BOBBI

You're so special to me, Maya.

KRISTA

No! Try again!

BOBBI

...Take that big dick up your ass! Take it up your ass! French poodle! Bark for me!

KRISTA

Good!

BOBBI

I said bark, bitch, or are you all tits and no brains?

GUYS

Ooooohhhh!

KRISTA

(smiling)

Arrf! Arrf! Bow wow! Bow wow!

BOBBI

Oh Maya you look so good with a dick up your ass!

KRISTA

Who knew being fucked by a high school babe would be such hard work. Say something like your ass will be wider than the grand canyon when I'm done with you.

BOBBI

I don't wanna hurt her, she's so pretty and sweet to me.

KRISTA

Jewish Jesus!

Krista is so frustrated that she needs a cock to calm her down. So she reaches out with her hands and begins a wild jerking off Flynn Stevens and Quentin Benjamin. Two long hard black dicks in this hot MILF's hands is quite the sight, and the way Krista jerks them is like they'll spew liquid gold on her face. But, Krista knows she has to help Bobbi out so she focus on her.

KRISTA

Mmm, Bobbi, you're barely eighteen, and I'm old enough to be your grandmother, these guys are old enough to be your fathers or big brothers. And here you fucking me and openly lusting after my daughter. You're such a nasty cunt aren't you.

Bobbi blushes.

KRISTA

She's blushing isn't she? Fuck my tight hole so good, Bobbi, fuck it till I can't sit right for days. Make me cum like an anal slut, and leave me behind to get fucked by these guys like a common whore. Let me get fucked by a barely legal bitch and then get gangbanged till my body is covered in cum.

That spurs something in Bobbi, somnething carnal and vulgar and her sodomy is insane and reckless. Its as if she wear trying to tear Krista's asshole apart, so focused is she on brutalizing her bowels.

BOBBI

Maaaaaya

KRISTA

Bobbi! You have to be dominant!

BOBBI

...Fucking beg! Beg me to fuck you and make me cum! Fucking beg like the old bitch you are with my cock deep in your dyke ass!

KRISTA

PLEASE! PLEASE FUCK ME! FUCK MY FUCKING ASS YOU BITCH! Oh Gawwwwwwd, please please fuck me hard! I need to cum. Please, I need to cum so fucking bad! Please... I'll... I'll do anything!

BOBBI

Beg me properly, you AARP card toting whore!

Bobbi is quite proud of herself as she looks down at the cock sawing in out of Krista's asshole.

KRISTA

How?

BOBBI

….Tell me...how does it feel to know I'm gonna let all these guys cum all over you when I'm done? Yeah! Tell me that!

KRISTA

Humiliating, but sooooooo gooooooddddd! That big strap on feels so good in my ass! Please fuck me! Fuck my bitch ass hard with this strap on dick! Butt fuck me and make me your bitch! Then leave me for these guys! I hate men but I love cock!

BOBBI

That's more like it!

Bobbi increases the pace of her ass fucking so greatly that the smacking of her hips on Krista's bum can probably be heard doors down.

BOBBI

Tell me...tell me what Maya would think if she saw this?

KRISTA

She'd be jealous of me! She'd love your big dick in her ass! She'd love being your bitch!

BOBBI

...And....uh...do you ever....you know with her?

KRISTA

Mmmm oh yes, she loves pleasing mommy. She loves it when mommy forces her over and rams something into her ass.

BOBBI

Something? Not just strap ons?

KRISTA

Candles, dildo, tennis racket, anything I want. But, we can share her. Tag team her, dp her, double anal her.

BOBBI

Wooowwwww!

KRISTA

We'll totally humliate and degrade her and she'll love it.

BOBBI

Can you pretend your Maya? Please!

KRISTA

I FUCKING LOVE IT! I FUCKING LOVE YOUR BIG DICK IN MY ASS, BOBBI!

YOU FUCK ME BETTER THAN MY MOM AND SHE'S A DAMN GOOD TOP!

BOBBI

Better than your mom? Really?

KRISTA

IT IS MAGNIFIQUE! IT IS AMAZING! IT IS THE GREATEST FEELING I'VE EVER KNOWN! AHHHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWWD FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASS! FUCK MY ASS HARD AND MAKE ME YOUR BRAINLESS BITCH! MAKE ME YOUR DUMB WHORE, BOBBI! MMMMMMMM FUCKKKKKK, I LOVE BEING YOUR BITCH MORE THAN I LIKE BEING MY MOM'S BITCH!

BOBBI

Really?

KRISTA

I LOVE BEING YOUR BITCH AND TAKING YOUR BIG DICK UP MY ASS! OOOOOOOOH OUUUUUUUIIIIIIIII, MAKE ME YOUR ANAL SLUT! I WANT TO BE YOUR BITCH AND TAKE IT UP THE ASS FOR YOU EVERY FUCKING DAY! I WANT TO WATCH YOU TURN MY MOM INTO YOUR BOTTOM ANAL WHORE! I WANT YOU ABUSE HER ASSHOLE, FUCK HER POOPER, MAKE HER INTO A MIDDLE AGED FUCK HOLE!

BOBBI

Miss Duncan?

KRISTA

PLEASE BOBBI MAKE MISS DUNCAN YOUR OLD BITCH! MAKE ME YOUR BITCH MAKE ME YOUR BITCH MAKE ME YOUR BITCH MAKE ME YOUR BITCH! I WANT TO BE A HIGHSCHOOL GIRL'S BITCH! I WANT TO BE FUCKED BY SOMEONE WHO WAS JUST SEVENTEEN YESTERDAY! I WANT A HOT TEENAGER TO OWN ME! I WANT A TEENAGER TO RAPE THIS HORNY ASSHOLE!

GUYS

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Bobbi has to block everyone out, or more truly she has no choice. For her eyes can focus on nothing but her cock sliding in and out of Krista. Actually its more like slamming in and out of her, the flesh of Krista's booty jiggling with each furious strike.

Bobbi hadn't expected Krista's ass to be this full and round. Its perfect for a rim job, but that seems like a sub thing to do. Beneath her Krista is a cursing and grunting mess, far from the usual cool Bobbi's come to expect of her. Thrilled with this, Bobbi slams her bowels even harder than before. The sound of flesh against flesh becomes almost defeaning, but can't drown out Kirsta's wild yells. The only downside is, Bobbi can't help from feeling a thunderous series of orgasms.

BOBBI

BARK FOR ME BITCH! BARK FOR ME LIKE A LITTLE FRENCH POODLE WHILE I DESTROY YOUR FUCKING ASS HOLE! SOON IT'LL BE MAYA'S SHIT HOLE RUINED! HER ON HER HANDS AND KNEES GETTING FUCKED UP THE ASS LIKE A SLUT!

YOU WANNA BE MY BITCH? WELL FUCKING BARK FOR ME! LET ME KNOW HOW BADLY YOU WANT TO BE MY BITCH BY BARKING LIKE A SENIOR CITIZEN DISCOUNT BITCH! BARK TO LET ME KNOW HOW BADLY YOU WANT TO BE MY OLD GRANDMOTHER BITCH WHO LOVES BENDING OVER AND GETTING HER ASS FUCKED BY ME!

In response Krista whimpers, barks, woofs and makes various other noises, the dominating top now face down and ass up, the only thing keeping her lower half up, Bobbi's grip on her waist. Finally both Hotties have their over the top, senseational orgasm that has Bobbi falling backwards and on her butt.

BOBBI

Oh, Maya. I love you. You mean everything to me!

KRISTA

Its gonna be a process I see.

While Bobbi dozes off with dreams of Maya, Krista's night is far from over. Dicks are coming at her from every direction, big, bigger, and biggest, all wanting a piece of her toned fit body. No one cares that Krista has been brutally fucked for the last half hour so, they only want to add to the total time of her ravaging.

DEUCE

Out of the way!

Deuce muscles past everyone else and thunders his cock back into the pussy he so ferociously fucked earlier. Krista is bent over like a dog, and Deuce fucks her like she has the worth of a stray one. He's not having sex with her so much as he's waging war on her vagina. Animal thrusts are punctuated by Deuce using his heavy hand to bash her fit ass cheeks.

krista-fuck4.gif

KRISTA

Oh shhiiiiiit! Fuck it, fuck it fuck it! Cum in me! Cum in me!

For the second time tonight, Deuce releases a heaping of jizz into Krista's muff. But there isn't time for her to savor it as her stretched out ass is tested by the cock of Studderboxx, her cum soaked muff is filled by Snot and Slime worms his dick into her mouth!

KRISTA

MMMMMMFFGGGGMM!

Krista savors this, her rich well off self being fucked by masked men who live in a dumpster. A dumpster! Not just fucked but triple penetrated, her every hole is filled with their throbbing and moving cocks. Its all she can concentrate on, these simple idiots making a whore out of a woman with two master degrees. Of course they don't last long either and soon she can add their cum to the mixture inside her.

tumblr_nlbm9hUALt1rkiw19o1_1280.png

KRISTA

Shit that's great cum! And its green. I won't ask.

PIERCE

I got next!

Alas Pierce is shoved out the way and falls way to the back of the line. Without having to communicate, Nat Black, J-MAX and Terry Valentine divy up Krista's inviting fuck holes. Krista herself doesn't even know who's fucking her anymore, she just feels a cock shoved into her mouth, pubic hair tickling her skin, another cock drilled into a cum drenched cunt, and her aching asshole both pleasured and pain by a third. She doesn't actually care who's fucking her, her love for cock so great she'll be a cum depository for anyone

tumblr_nlbo2kV2QB1rkiw19o1_1280.png

Krista swallows another batch of cum with her bowels and pussy taking their fair share as well. She starts to feel as if her body has more cum than blood in it! If there's any sign of her getting a break she can't see it, past all the dicks in front of her. There's the powerful hands of Brock forcing her to bend over, but again she has no idea its him nor does she care. The only thing she cares about is the cock dumping more cum into her belly.

KRISTA

Yes, yes, I fucking love dick! I love dick! Gimmie that cum! I wanna drip your sperm for the rest of the fucking day!

Deuce, the dreaded tormentor of Krista's pussy, finds a new whole to pillage, forcing his mammoth like dick into the deepest part of her bowels all while Brock lays waste to her pussy.

KRISTA

Ohhhhh myyyyy god! What fucking big dicks! What fucking big dicks! Give me more! Please give me more cock, please!

Happy to oblige is James Riggs who pushes his own partner down and roughly crams his dick into Krista's mouth.

KRISTA

MMMMMMMMMMM!

That means more dickand Krista reaches out to grab hold of Jo-Jo, giving him the hand job he couldn't even begin to dream about.

edimasseffectmasseffect3a.gif

KRISTA

MMMMFFFF!

Krista cries and grunts are verbalizations of a marathon of orgasms. One after another rocks her, she still has no clue who's dicks are in her, even after they unleash a storm of sperm inside her holes. Those gathered around her launch their meat missle ammo a raining down of hot seed on this shuddering mommy. And with that we cut to sofa central

RENEE

Wow! If you want to see more of that, and I bet you do, you can tune into the OAOAST Network after HeldDOWN for exclusive footage! I know I will be.

COACH

Yo lemme hold your account info.

RENEE

Get your own, cheapskate!

Jade came out to do an in ring interview with Renee which gets the SYN treatment only because she got one sentence in before Lorelei appeared on screen from her condo in Manhattan Beach, California.

LORELEI

Jade, I'm sure you had nothing imporant to say so I don't mind interrupting you.

“BBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

JADE

Grrrrrr!

LORELEI

I on the other hand do have something to say. I'm certain you were going to promise to beat me and get revenge for D*LUX. But, why not take a moment for some self reflection.

JADE

Reflect on what?

LORELEI

If you have to ask, you're already lost. Like I told you before, you were the problem with D*LUX. In fact you were the reason I had to turn on them.

“BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT! BULLSHIT!”

LORELEI

Shayne and Tyler are lovely boys, but you harmed their career. One tag title, and one Anderson Cup since 2006 is nothing to be proud of, and that ignomiy was gained under your watch.

JADE

We had a lot of good times!

LORELEI

Good times don't pay the bills, or get you into the OAOAST Hall of Fame. They got you into the hall of good times. Its a shame you don't do see that. But unlike your sister you are a mid level mind, unlike your mother you are a midlevel wrestler, and unlike me, The Champion Maker, you are a midlevel manager. You have never beaten me in one on one competition and that won't change at SluttyMania. But, you stand to lose much more than a match when we meet face to face.

JADE

What does that mean?

LORELEI

You'll see.

Lorelei offers one sinister yet gorgeous smile as we fade into...

TONIGHT'S MAINEVENT

ANDERSON CUP FINALS

THE CHRIST AIR EXPRESS VS VICE

TONIGHT!

COMMERCIAL

Biffman did a sit down interview at OAOAST HQ with Tony Brannigan. The top of discussion was Flex Phillips, or THE FLEX as he bills himself now. Biffman informed us he hadn't heard from Flex since Phillips abrputly resigned from his social media manager position in 2011. Through the last four years, Biffman had tried to track down Flex but his superpowers didn't extend to finding missing persons. Biffman seemed at a loss for words when asked to guess why THE FLEX would return and target him. He stated he'd be happy to talk matters out with Flex, but expected he'd be left mitigating damage from a fierce battle.

Unfamiliar music in the form of “Westside, Right On Time” by Kendrick Lamar featuring Young Jeezy blasted through the speakers as MARCELLUS WALLACE, brandishing his pimp cane, led his two young charges (and brand new OAOAST tag champs, both wearing HOODIES) out through the crowd to a rousing ovation.

COACH
I hope the Army of 1 Nation aren’t anywhere near a TV because Marcellus and his boys are getting the heroes welcome they never got!

REENE
It’s about as loud in here as it was last week when Marcellus’s team dethroned the Ao1N.

Footage of their shocking victory last week aired while RC ran down the events that led up to it, specifically the erroneous story the Army of 1 Nation concocted about defeating every single OAOAST tag team at a non-televised event in Bloomington, Indiana. Not only did no such match ever take place, no OAOAST events were anywhere near Indiana.

Standing tall mid-ring was Marcellus, mic in hand, as his team stood behind him with the tag titles draped over their shoulders.

MARCELLUS
Well look who’s back! Straight outta Compton -- via a stint in San Quentin -- and back in the hood again!

“WELCOME BACK!”

“WELCOME BACK!”

“WELCOME BACK!”

MARCELLUS

Not everybody would agree. Just ask them GI Joe wannabees. But hey, I’m back in the game and I’m gonna play it the only way I know how: Zero fucks!!

“YYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

MARCELLUS
Unlike before though, this won’t be no 2 player game. From here on it’s strictly manager mode for your boy, the OG of the OAOAST. Those who followed the South Central Militia know the story, the one buried deep in the papers and hardly covered at all because nobody pretended black or brown lives mattered then, you see. You know, the one about two wrasslers being thrown in the big house years ago for a crime the po-po eventually found we ain’t never commit.

“NOT GULITY!”

“NOT GULITY!”

“NOT GULITY!”

MARCELLUS
Took ’em almost 10 whole years to figure that shit out though, so we did the time for not even doing the crime. And since we didn’t fit the profile, we “celebrities” got thrown in with the general population. These were the baddest of the bad and they wanted to prove it to us “TV stars” from South Central. If it wasn’t a fight they was after it was a nighttime romp, if you get what I mean. Well one night Vinny got plugged-and-played. Home boy got red ring of death! He didn’t live to see vindication but I know he’s out there warching me pour this .40 in his honor.

Marcellus legit pours a .40 in the ring… and takes a zip.  

MARCELLUS
Ah! That’s good shit. Just like the other two brothers you see in the ring with me. Allow me to introduce to you the brand spankin’ new OAOAST tag team champions of the MOTHERFUCKING world!! My nephews Moses Robinson and Kawhi Erving… HOOD AGAIN! All you gotta know about them boys is they’re young, hungry and they got the brains to go along with that brawn. Like a ghetto Ducktales. WOO-HOO!

Moses and Kawhi grinned as their uncle tossed the mic down

COACH

He's even got a cane like Uncle Scrooge!.

COMMERCIAL

** The Mardi Gras Hellfire Club vs. Blaine Cayley & Alexander The Brutal ***

No Sammi this evening. She remained back home planning her sorority’s upcoming spring break vacation. And early on the MGHFC probably wished they were on vacation as the team of Alexander and Blaine took it to them. Rico in particular was in hot demand, being bounced around like a pinball. But Blaine’s aggressiveness landed him in trouble after Rico suckered him outside where Lucius awaited ’round the corner with a back elbow. Despite being worked over good for the next several minutes Blaine ultimately managed to tag Alexander who dominated with his power. Soon all 4 men were brawling inside, then Alexander back drops Lucius over the top rope.

COACH

Who are the legal men?

REENE

Alexander and Lucius, I think.

COACH

You think?! If you gotta think then the ref sure as hell doesn't know!

REENE

I'm being told by our guys in the truck that Alexander and Lucius are indeed the legal competitors.

As Alexander leans over the top to lay the verbal smack down on Sweetness, Rico reverses a whip by Blaine but telegraphs a backdrop. Blaine puts on the brakes and delivers a kick to the shoulder, knocking the Brazilian upright. The OAOAST Galaxy rises to its feet knowing what's next: Blaine's Macho Man style clothesline! Except Rico ducks and Alexander, who had just turned around, takes the brunt of the blow!

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

COACH
DAYUM~!

REENE
Talk about bad timing! Poor Alexander was in the wrong place at the wrong time!

Blaine pops to his feet and shouts "GODDAMNIT!"

BLAINE

Then he's school boy'd!

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Blaine pops to his feet again and gives the ref an earful.

BLAINE

You fucking idiot! I'm not the-- :huh:

Blaine stops in his tracks as Rico charges full steam ahead to deliver a HAND OF GOD running uppercut! Blaine drops near the ropes where Rico uses a back suplex hold type cover so Lucius can reach through the ropes and hold onto Blaine's legs unbeknownst to the ref since he's got to look at the shoulders.

REENE

Blaine's not the legal man! Neither is Rico!

COACH

And Lucius has got hold of Blaine's feet!

Blaine struggles to kickout as Alexander begins to stir.

ONE!

ALEXANDER

TWO!

Alexander shakes off the cobwebs and dives to breakup the pin...

THREE!!!

... but is too late!

* DINGDINGDING *

Winners: The Mardi Gras Hellfire Club, via pinfall.

Having scored their biggest W in quite sometime, the MGHFC celebrate like crazy. Blaine, meanwhile, is super pissed at the ref. Alexander is too.

REENE

Blaine and Alexander have a right to be upset. The ref completely botched up. Alexander was the legal man not Blaine. And Rico wasn't the legal man either.

COACH

Hey, even you weren't quite sure who the legal man was after all hell broke loose towards the end.

REENE

I realize things get chaotic and I don't want to sound like I'm beating on the guy... but c'mon! It's the ref's job to know who the legal man are at all times.

COACH

The OAOAST employed a legally blind senile ref for years. Years! They ain't spending the big bucks on the best refs.

Backstage in the state of the art, high-tech interview set, Josh Matthews is lucky enough to be with Failr Odd Vamps.

JOSH

Lyric, Titania, your thoughts on the recently announced fatal fourway tag team match to determine the women's tag titles number one contedership at SluttyMania One.

TITANIA

Announced on what, eh?

LYRIC

“Eh?”

JOSH

The OAOAST App.

TITANIA

My mom took away my phone.

LYRIC

Great, I'm teaming with a dysfunctional child. How can I lose?

TITANIA

You shouldn't call me that. I test very high for emotional intelligence.

LYRIC

And what about actual intelligence?

TITANIA

There's an “actual intelligence” now? They have new things everyday!

LYRIC

So much for a stress free vacation to Dubai. So, Josh, who else is in this match neither of us knew about.

JOSH

Netfliktion, Megan Skye and Sunshine Yukino of Sunrise, and AllXFL.com

LYRIC

Who?

TITANIA

Nelly Wilson and Connie Blake.

LYRIC

Oh yeah that's right. I forgot.

TITANIA

I made that up. They're actually Cady of Grim and Lilly Florent. Ha! You thought you could look smart and cool, but now you look just plain dumb!

LYRIC

Shut up before I give you a flea bath, wolf.

TITANIA

I haven't taken a flea bath since I was ten, for your information.

JOSH

We'll see you at SluttyMania One! For now stay tuned for the Anderson Cup Finals!

TITANIA

Lets go uncles!

LYRIC

I'd be ashamed to call the grateful deadbrains my uncles.

ANASTASIA PROMO

ANASTASIA

Annagret we have a saying in my town, do not hunt what you're not willing to kill It's a turn on the phrase do not hunt what you can't kill. Anything can kill anything, but not anything is willing to kill anything. You're a mean girl. But all you are is a girl. I'm a woman. A woman you are tasked with facing at SluttyMania in a last woman standing match.
Your godly powers, your sisters powers, your mother, none of that can help you. I am a woman trained to be the last one standing, and I'm willing to make it so.

REENE
We are now set for the 2015 Anderson Cup Finals!

COACH
And the 10th anniversary of the tournament!

REENE
But before we go to the ring, let’s take one final look at the bracket!

* includes highlight of each match *

ANDERSON CUP 10TH ANNIVERSARY

MORRISON BRACKET

Big IQ vs. The Playmakers
All The Sheep’s Men vs. Big Boy & Sonic
VICE vs. Big Papa Thrust & Mr. Dick
Cobra Strike vs. Celtic Gothic

JANNETTY BRACKET

Christ Air Express vs. The Party Brigade
Pretty Dreamy, Bitches vs. J-MAX & Biffman
Dem Bums vs. Brock Ausstin & Mathis Golden
Mardi Gras Hellfire Club vs. Team Scream

SEMI-FINALS

Big IQ vs. Big Boy & Sonic
VICE vs. Cobra Strike
CAE vs. Brock & Golden
MGHFC vs. PDB

CONFERENCE FINALS

Big IQ vs. VICE
CAE vs. PDB

FINALS

CAE vs. VICE

Back live, the brand new giant size Anderson Cup trophy stands tall in the aisle with the names of all previous winners engraved on title plaques.

REENE
There you see the names of some of the great teams to win the Anderson Cup engraved on the trophy.

COACH
Such names as the Global Party XChange, the Heavenly Rockers, Theodore Moneymaker and Christian Wright, Team Heyross, Simon Singleton and Ned Blanchard, COD, D*LUX, Big Papa Thrust and Deuce Deuce Bigelow, Big Papa Thrust and Mr. Dick…

REENE
And just 2 years ago, the CAE, who went on to capture the tag championship that year at AngleMania. Can they become the first team to win the Anderson Cup twice? Big Papa Thrust did it with 2 different partners, both of whom happen to hate his guts nowadays. Just saying!

*** 2015 Anderson Cup Finals: VICE w/ Joey The Rat vs. The Christ Air Express ***

The CAE started hot, but thanks to Joey’s interference VICE gained control of the bout, dominating with their power and by breaking every rule in the book. But that wasn’t enough to keep the identical twin sensations down for the count. Instead the guys rallied and were on the verge of victory when Bosley busted out the dreaded TELESCOPIC BATON, whacking MEL good across the ribs and then right under the throat!

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

REENE
Oh gosh! That caught MEL right in the throat! No way he’ll be able to kick out of this!

Bosley covers MEL as CPA restrains MARV.

ONE!

TWO!

THR-- NO!!

MARCELLUS WALLACE pulls the ref outside!

COACH

BOSLEY

JOEY

CPA
:angry:

OAOAST mics pickup Marcellus telling the ref “It ain’t gonna go down like that, dawg.” He’s confronted by Joey and decks the rat!

This grabs the attention of CPA, causing the ref to get between him and Marcellus. Meanwhile, Marcellus’s nephews MOSES and KAWHI -- Hood Again -- sneak into the ring, spin Bosley around...

BOSLEY

...and give him the power bomb/double knee backbreaker double-team maneuver they used to win the tag titles last week!

They exit as MARV wipes out CPA with a suicide dive! He then jumps back in to nail Bosley with a PHOENIX SPLASH!!!

REENE
Marvellousity~!

Having regained his bearings MEL is able to cover Bosley for the…

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!!!

Winners: The Christ Air Express, via pinfall.

REENE
History has been made as the CAE become the first two-time Anderson Cup champions!

Confetti falls and pyro goes off in celebration of the guys’ win. The brothers embrace as CPA and Joey assist Bosley to the back. OAOAST Original Tony Brannigan, a man who competed in the first AC and on hand for the tournament’s 10th anniversary, congrats the CAE and presents them with the AC trophy.

FADE OUT