OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

OAOAST IntenseZone - 1/6/04

Chanel #99

We get no video! We get no clips! We get no recap! We get no chicks!

We get PYRO, RATM's "Guerilla Radio" and a fat man!

hid_ross.jpg

JR
Good evening everybody, and welcome to IntenseZone! It's the first show of 2004, and everyone backstage is PUMPED UP! And so am I! Tonight we'll see PRL, The Shuffle, Judas and more, plus Spider Poet has a very special surprise for Dan Black! Let's get to it!

::The screen turns into shades of red, blue, and orange. The Lightning Crew logo appears on the bottom of the screen with Lightning Crew.com underneath. In scratchy white letters read these words, narrated by a man with a scratchy high whisper: “THE FOLLOWING ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN PAID FOR BY THE LIGHTNING CREWâ€::

::â€No Chance In Hell†by Lloyd & Boyd begins to play. Puerto Rican Lightning stands in front of a white sheet, which shows clips of Puerto Rican Lightning on a movie projector. The screen still has the shades of blue, red, and orange on it. PRL is standing on a blanket wearing a Puerto Rico doo-rag, blue baggy jeans with red on the side, and red Puerto Rico flag boots. He is modeling the Che Guvera version of the Lightning Crew T-Shirt. PRL smiles evilly and begins to speak with the camera doing jump cuts, fade ins and fade outs, shaking and various other video effects along the way.::

Puerto Rican Lightning:
Hi folks. If you’re like me, and I know you wish you could be, you know that it is hard to find good wrestling shirts these days. Usually, you’ll find a shirt that seems to have been made in 5 minutes or least, featuring a less than appealing saying or picture on it, be it ridiculous, stupid, or semi-homosexual, not that there’s anything wrong with that. Well, followers of the Lightning Crew, your wait is over! Because thanks to the marketing genius of the Lightning Crew, moi, and the creative talents of the Lightning Crew, me again, I have designed the perfect shirt for you followers of the LC.

::The camera does a close up of the shirt. It is a red shirt with a headshot of Che Guevara on it with Lightning Crew in black, scratchy letters on top and HASTA LE SIEMPE! In big black, blocky letters on the back::

PRL:
Introducing, the Che Guevara Lightning Crew T-Shirt! Now, this shirt may seem no different from any of the other dozens of Che Guevara shirts on the market, but it is. For you see, unlike any other shirt, this Guevara shirt features the OFFICIAL LIGHTNING CREW logo on it! That’s right! This shirt is 100% cotton. Features the OFFICIAL Lightning Crew logo on it, and is imprinted with the face of a man with an infamous history and an icon to all revolutionaries everywhere! And who represents the revolution more than the Lightning Crew? This is the very first shirt I designed for the LC, and if you call right now, in the first 50 minutes, I’ll send you a shirt with my personal signature with it. Let’s see HeldDown try to top THIS deal! So, don’t delay. You DO want my autograph don’t you? I’m not going to do this all the time! This can be a late birthday present! A late Christmas present. A late Chanukah, Kwanzaa, or Ramadan present. A----

::The camera cuts to a screen filled with information on how to get the Lightning Crew T-Shirt. The blue, red, and orange shading continues. The order information is in a scratchy font. The LC logo appears on the upper left hand corner of the screen. The background is the Lightning Crew logo shown from different angles. The Lightning Crew Che Guevara t-shirt is shown on the right side of the screen. The same narrator with the scratchy whisper voice narrates the information with PRL still speaking during the narration.::

::The camera cuts to back to PRL. “No Chance In Hell†by Lloyd & Boyd comes to an end as PRL finishes his speech. PRL is shown modeling the t-shirt once again.::

thecrew.jpg

Puerto Rican Lightning:
So, what are you all waiting for? Order the friggin’ shirt, you bastards! Join the revolution. Order the shirt, yo. And to steal an old catchphrase LIGHTNING CREW 4-LIFE! Oh, and, um…by the way. Uh…HASTA LE SIEMPE! FIGHT THE POWER! Uh…DEATH TO THE MACHINE! JOIN THE REVOLUTION! VIVA LA’ REVOLUTION! BLACK POWER---Oh, I shouldn’t have said that. $10 COMPUTERS FOR ALL!!!

::PRL turns his back and raises his left fist in the air. The lights darken and PRL’s silhouette is shown as the last image on the screen. “No Chance In Hell†by Lloyd & Boyd ends.::

::The same screen shown at the beginning of the commercial appears again. The Lightning Crew logo appears at the bottom of the screen along with Lightning Crew.Com on the bottom. In scratchy white letters, read these words, narrated by the same man with the high, scratchy whisper voice: “THE PRECEEDING ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN PAID FOR BY THE LIGHTNING CREW.â€

::FADE OUT::

::COMMERCIALS::

(Backstage Robert Edwards paces back and forth in the locker room with J. Arthur Edwards in the background.)

ROBERT
Where the hell is he???

J. ARTHUR
I don’t know. He’s probably whackin’ off in some closet somewhere.

ROBERT
Don’t be so crude…it’s unbecoming of a man of your stature.

J. ARTHUR
Yeah, well I’m just a little tired right now. I just got done with a bitch of a trial that’s kept me away for awhile. Now I’m back to enjoy your sparkling personality.

ROBERT
Cute…are you going to be around now?? I need your help now more than ever. I think Judas is having thoughts of betrayal and I need things ready if he were to do something stupid.

J. ARTHUR
Don’t worry…I’m here for awhile.

(Judas walks in and sits down in a chair without saying a word.)

ROBERT
Where have you been??

JUDAS

ROBERT
Answer me!!!

JUDAS
I was checking on Blurricane’s condition. You broke his leg and put the Blurri-Rangers out for quite awhile. I hope you’re proud of yourself.

ROBERT
Oh I am!! I’m very proud of myself. I got the job done, which is something you have a hard time doing! It seems to me that you just don’t care anymore! Need I remind you what will happen if you don’t cooperate?

JUDAS
You’re right…I don’t care anymore.

J. ARTHUR
Then you can kiss your life goodbye kid.

JUDAS
You’re bluffing. I don’t think you could do a thing to me.

J. ARTHUR
Boy I don’t have time for this! (Getting in Judas’ face) Don’t test me or I will ruin you!!!

JUDAS
Ruin me then…I’ve got nothing to lose. If this is my life now then the alternative is almost better. Send me to prison or whatever you have in store. I’m already in hell.

ROBERT
What is this?? Are you going to just walk away like a coward?? We’ve eliminated Blurricane and his merry men and now we can have it all!!

JUDAS
No…you can have it all. I’ll never be more than a puppet to you and you’ve said so yourself.

ROBERT
So what is it you want?? Money?? Freedom?? You wouldn’t last on your own!

JUDAS
I just want one thing.

ROBERT
What is that?

JUDAS
I want you gone for good. I don’t give a shit what you do after that, but as long as you’re far away from me I’ll be content.

ROBERT
You don’t think I’m just going to leave do you???

JUDAS
No I don’t. I realize that both of you are business men so I have a proposition for you. Fight me and if you win I’ll leave for good. If I win then you leave the OAOAST and go do whatever it is you want, but you never come back here! I won’t try to send you back to prison or anything as long as you stay gone!

ROBERT
Why would I agree to that??

JUDAS
Because you know you can beat me. I have nothing to lose so I’ll give it a shot, but you know in your heart that you have a pretty good chance. You could be rid of me and still be on top. Either way I have a chance of being away from you and I’ll take it.

J. ARTHUR
He makes a good point. He’s nothing but a pain in the ass and you’d love to be rid of him. You could just send him to prison anytime, but this is a chance to humiliate him!

(Robert gives Edwards a strange look before turning back to Judas.)

ROBERT
Fine…I’ll enjoy humiliating you. Now get out of my sight. I don’t want to see you again tonight!!

(Judas gets up and leaves.)

(Fade out)

We return to the now familiar entrance of Dan Black, as dark smoke floods out of the entranceway and "Quiet" starts up.

The packed out OAOAST fans BOO Dan to the ring, as he steps in and grabs up a mic from Gary Cappetta.

BLACK
It's time for another edition of-

Meet Dan Black!

JR
Aww crap. This is Dan's "talk show" segment he debuted last week with Britney Spears. And let me tell you fans, no one was impressed!

BLACK
Yes, I'm sure you're all glad that I'm back with the show. Spider Poet did interupt last week, but there'll be none of that tonight. Now, let me introduce my guest, the very talented star of Lord of the Rings- Orlando Blooooom!

JR
Well, another big star on Meet Dan Black! I don't want to know how he's getting them here...

Orlando walks down to the ring, looking confused. Black holds down the ropes so he can enter.

BLACK
Now, Orlie-

ORLANDO
What? I don't really like that.

BLACK
Whatever. You were in the film Lord of the Rings. I however am a LORD OF THIS VERY RING! You know that no one can beat me, don't you?

ORLANDO
the hell?

BLACK
I am the LORD OF THE RING! Kinda catchy, isnt it?

ORLANDO
I-

BLACK
Yup, you got it buddy! Well, thanks for coming!

The crowd pops for "" as SpiderPoet walks out, mic in hand!

BLACK
How dare you interupt this again!

POET
It's oh so easy Dan- the crowd are begging for it to end!

Crowd POPS in agreement!

BLACK
What the hell do you want?!

POET
Well, I believe you wanted an Adrenaline Title shot...

BLACK
You're damn right I do! You know that's MY belt!

POET
I know you won't quit whining about it. And to shut you up, I will give you a shot- IF...

BLACK
If what?

POET
You defeat an opponent here tonight...

BLACK
Fine!

POET
Actually, make that two opponents...

BLACK
What? You bitch!

POET
Ok, make it THREE!

Dan goes red and splutters with rage!

POET
Oh, not all at once. One at a time. Stay where you are Dan, your first opponent is on his way!

JR
BAH GAWD! Dan Black has to go through THREE men to get his title shot! Don't go anywhere fans!

Nas' "Hate Me Now" kicks in, and the fans pop!

CAPPETTA
From NYC, weighing 220lbs....."Reject" Aaron JUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTIIIIIIN!

JR
Reject! It's Reject! BAH GAWD!

Dan Black glares angrily and goes into a ready position.

JR
Let me remind you all of what occured on IntenseZone in December- Dan Black's seceratary Jennifer was revealed to be a mole for Stephen Joseph! Black savagely attacked Jennifer on learning this, and it was further revealed that Jennifer is the girlfriend of Aaron Justin- REJECT! He's got to be hot for revenge here tonight!

Reject leaps into the ring and dives straight at Dan, crushing him to the mat with a SPEAR!

DING DING DING

Reject hammers Dan with right hands, as Black tries to cover up. The crowd roars Reject on, loving the pummeling the IZ GM is getting. Black makes the ropes, but Reject doesn't let up! At last a referee runs in to officiate and drags Reject off Black to the boos of the crowd!

JR
A damn shame! Dan deserves every punch, every kick he gets!

Dan uses the ropes to pull himself up, as Reject stares a hole in him. The referee allows Reject to attack and he drives Black back into the corner and repeatedly smashes his shoulder into Dan's gut.

The ref counts to four, and Reject picks Dan up and places him on the top rope! Aaron Justin stands above Dan and wraps his legs around Blacks head before dragging him off with a frankensteiner that SLAMS Dan hard into the mat!

Dan rolls onto his front, and Reject delivers a standing moonsault! Cover!

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Reject scoops Dan up and bodyslams him down again, before dropping an elbow and heading up to the top rope. Dan staggers up, and Reject nails him with a heel kick off the top!

JR
It's all Reject! He could end Dan's hopes of becoming Adrenalin Champ!

Reject has Black up again, but his whip is reversed and Dan fires a lariat- that misses! Reject hits Black with a big dropkick and locks on a Crossface!

JR
Dan's own finisher! Reject is mocking Black!

Dan struggles, his arm wavering......but eventually makes the bottom rope. Reject breaks reluctantly, but picks Dan up- only to get nailed with a low blow! Dan rolls Reject up with a huge handful of tights!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NO! KICKOUT!

JR
So close! That would have been rough justice for Reject!

Dan picks up Justin and snaps him with a hard vertical suplex, before heading up to the top rope. Black flips off the crowd and leaps off with a diving headbutt- but Reject gets his boots up and Dan dives straight into them!

Reject rolls Dan up!

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

NO! KICKOUT!

Black rolls away, clutching his face, and Reject pulls him in, setting for his Styles Clash move- but Dan backdrops out of it and goes for the Heart of Ice crossface!

But Reject rolls through to escape! Kick to the gut and Reject looks for a German suplex to Dan- Black counters to his own waistlock but instead of executing the suplex pulls Reject down to the mat, getting in front of him and pressing him down for the cover!

ONE!

HUGE handful of tights!

TWO!

Feet on the ropes!

THREE!

DING DING DING

CAPPETTA
The winner of the match- Dan BLACK!

JR
Dammit! How did the referee not see that?

Dan rolls away and out of the ring, breathing heavily. Reject glares furiously at him, but leaves the ring under the referee's insistance.

Spider Poet returns!

POET
Well, I guess I should congratulate Danny- but don't leave! Opponent number two is coming right up!

JR
BAH GAWD! Who's next? We'll be right back!

COMMERCIALS

The DeathMatch Tournament...didn't have it.
Sandman9000...refused to have a match in it.
EvenflowDDT...faked retirement to avoid it.
The X Division...banned it.
OAOAST TV...barred it from ever appearing.

Something this sick can't be buried forever...

OAOAST- ANGLEMANIA #3

The Gimmick Match XPW and CZW were afraid to bring.
OAOAST Corporate Brings You.

It's time to reflect.
To examine your soul.

Mirror, Mirror, on the wall...
Who will fight in the Greatest Match of All?

-next-week-

::The camera does a close-up of the OaOasT North American Championship belt. The camera pulls back to reveal Puerto Rican Lightning and the Lightning Crew behind him standing in front of a grayish background with the Lightning Crew logo flashing continuously on it. The crowd boos loudly the moment the Lightning Crew are shown. Chants of “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!†are heard as PRL, wearing HBK-like entrance attire, sports a cocky smile directly into the camera. He is carrying the OaOasT North American Title belt like a purse, holding it for the camera to see. Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez is holding the Puerto Rican Championship belt over her right shoulder while Colombian Heat, in hip-hop gear wearing a bandana with the knot in the front on his head, puts an arm around her neck. Vitamin X is wearing a Lightning Crew T-Shirt, sunglasses, black jeans, and a leather jacket, and is carrying a microphone, next to PRL. X also sports a cocky smile. The rest of the Lightning Crew stand behind PRL and pose and play with the camera.::

Vitamin X:
Puerto Rican Lightning. IntenseZone General Manager Dan Black has announced that you will be defending YOUR OaOasT North American Heavyweight Wrestling Championship against the #1 Contender, The Shuffle, January 25th at OaOasT Anglepalooza. The Shuffle pulled off the upset last week on IZ, by defeating Teddy Weddy and Alfdogg in a Triple Threat Match, which we all saw. PRL, bro, boss, what are your thoughts on this upcoming match at Anglepalooza? What’s up buddy? Tell the people what’s on yo’ mind!

Puerto Rican Lightning:
Well, X, bro. I look at this as Good News and Bad News. The Good News is that I WON’T have to be defending MY OaOasT North American Championship against that no talent, dancing hack, The Mad CRAPPA. Ha! Ha! Phew. ::PRL wipes his forehead and smiles evilly:: But the Bad News is, that I actually HAVE to defend my belt at Anglepalooza. And worst yet, is that I have to be defending MY PRESTIGIOUS BELT against some guy whose name is THE SHUFFLE! Think about that X. THE SHUFFLE! There is actually a guy on IntenseZone, in the OaOasT who has that name! Did you KNOW this guy even existed until last week?

Vitamin X:
No sir, I did not know he was in this company.
Puerto Rican Lightning:
Neither did I, X. Neither did I. And yet, last week, this jabrony somehow, someway pulled off the upset and defeated two OTHER jabronies to win. I mean, THIS is the best IZ can give me! Three guys who will never EVER get anywhere in their careers? Come on! We gotta beat HeldDown at its own game. If you really wanna beat HeldDown, you gotta bring me the best of the best! Not THE SHUFFLE! And what kind of name is that for a pro wrestler anyway? I know there have been some stupid names in the history of this sport. The Goon, The Bezerker, The Ding-Dongs. But this is probably the worst. Dude, why would you name yourself after a game that SENIOR CITIZEINS play? Unless you move like one! HAHAHAHAA!!!!

::The crowd boos loudly. Vitamin X laughs and orders the rest of the Lightning Crew to laugh also. They all laugh half-heartily.::

PRL (continuing laughing with an evil smile on his face):
I mean. What is your secret weapon? Shuffleboard? Huh? What? Are—are—are you going to shuffle some cards to try and distract me in our match? HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Are you going to act like Barry Darsow and challenge me to a game of Shuffle? Then we go do a jitterbug, then share pictures of our grandkids. Are you—Are—are you going to chase me around the ring carrying a shuffle stick? “Oh no! Oh no! He’s carrying a shuffle stick. Run! Run! He moves like a 64 year old, but still RUN! Oh no! I’m so scared. I’m so scared of a guy called THE SHUFFLE!â€

::PRL and the Lightning Crew begin to laugh until PRL orders them to stop. The crowd boos loudly and chant “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!†PRL regains his composure, and his smile fades. He looks directly into the camera with a sneer.::

PRL:
Do you seriously think I would be afraid of a guy named The Shuffle? HA! That is not a name for a North American Champion. Can you imagine Gary Michael Cappatetta saying “Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing the OaOasT North American Champion THE SHUFFFLLLLEEEEEE!!!!†You can’t can you? You know why? BECAUSE IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN! You will forever hear Gary Michael Cappatetta saying “Ladies and Gentlemen, introducing the OaOasT North American Champion. The Longest Reigning North American Champion in OaOasT history. The LONGEST REIGNING PUERTO RICAN CHAMPION IN OAOAST HISTORY! THE GREATEST WRESTLER WHO HAS EVER AND WILL EVER EXIST. THE ONE. THE ONLY. THE P.R. MENACE. PUERTO RICAN LIGHTNNNINNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!

::The crowd boos loudly. Chants of “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!†are heard. Vitamin X laughs along with Lightning as the camera zooms in on PRL’s face. He sneers.::

Puerto Rican Lightning:
Shuffle, you SHOULD head over to a senior citizens cruise, because I am sending you into retirement on January 25. It won’t be so hard. After all, after all the crap I’ve been through ever since I entered the OaOasT. From Ladder Matches to 3 Stages of Hell. From Lauren Gellar (hi baby) to Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez. From the Blurricane to Super Latino Man. From “Shooter†Jay Darring to The Mad Cappa. From AngleMania II to The Last Man Standing Match at Dirty Deeds. From me giving it my all to BECOME THE OAOAST NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPION! And now, on the first pay-per-view of 2004, I am going to be defending my belt against YOU. Son, this will be a walk in the park. This is NOTHING. NOTHING! You heard that Shuffle? Anglepalooza is going to be just another day in the office for me. Face it Shuffle. You are not in my league. You never was and you never will be and I am going to prove it at Anglepalooza when I beat your ass one, two, three in the middle of the ring to RETAIN MY NORTH AMERICAN TITLE!

::Crowd boos. PRL starts chewing on gum loudly and sports a cocky smile once again.::

PRL:
Hold that microphone to my face!

Vitamin X:
Yes sir.

PRL:
Shuffle. You have NO idea what you are getting yourself into on January 25. You have no idea what you are facing. You are facing the absolute best. You should learn what happens to those who try and challenge me. K-NESS challenged me and you know what happened? I beat his ass so bad in the Last Man Standing Match that he hasn’t been seen since. Do you want the same thing to happen to you?

Colombian Heat:
THAT’S RIGHT BOY!!! You don’t want my main man, Puerto Rican Lightning, getting all up in your area! YEEAAHHHHHHHHH BOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! My homie is gonna mess…you…up kid. He’s gonna go all Bruce Lee on your ass. He going to make you his bitch. He’s going to take-you-down-pound-and-ground-shake-the-earth-make-it-work-humilate-agitate-procreate-with-Lindsay. He’s going to break you-make-you-into-a-pussy-whip-you-snip-you-might-even-kiss-you. He’s not gay, not that there’s anything wrong with that. Puerto Rican Lightning is going to do what his name says and that is zap you off the face of this Earth. You are gonna regret messin’ wit my dogg, G. PRL is gonna do with 50 did to Ja Rule and that is tear you apart, boy! You dig what I’m sayin’? Put ‘em up, yo! YEEAAHHHHHHHHHHHH BOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! What century are we in again?

::The crowd laughs at Colombian Heat’s spiel. The Lightning Crew all give him odd looks while Heat smiles like a moron.::

Colombian Heat:
Yeah, what?

::The crowd continues laughing with some small “Heat! Heat! Heat!†chants are heard. Puerto Rican Lightning pulls out a yellow tennis ball from his tights. He shakes it around for Colombian Heat’s attention. Heat sprouts a big smile and jumps up and down like a puppy with his tongue out.::

PRL:
Here boy! Here boy. You see this? You see this? You see it? Go fetch.

::Lightning throws the yellow ball outside of the camera’s reach. Colombian Heat jumps up like a dog and chases after it. He is heard yelping and screaming as he grabs the ball and starts playing with it. The crowd laughs while PRL looks on in disgust. The crowd boos as the camera does a zoom on PRL.::

Puerto Rican Lightning:
Shuffle, boy. You are not in my league. I’m not even going to think about this match at Anglepalooza. It’s not that important to me. When we meet, you will not get the best of me because you don’t deserve it. You will not see me on my “A†game. Nor on my “B†game. Hell, you won’t even see me on my “C†game. I will half-assed it. I will give you 50% of my greatness. You are not The Mad Cappa. You are not “Shooter†Jay Darring. You are The Shuffle, a pathetic weak jobber who is lucky to even be in the same ring as me. I won’t even train. Instead, I will concentrate on TRYING TO RID THE VIRUS KNOWN AS THE MAD CAPPA FROM MY SYSTEM!!! You are going to be a blurb in the radar. A mosquito I will squish. On January 25th, you will become just another victim. And you know why? Because I am JUST THAT MUCH BETTER than you!

::More booing. More “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!†chants. More sneering from PRL.::

Puerto Rican Lightning:
Shuffle, you have no damn idea who you are dealing with. I am NOT like every other OaOasT superstar. Hell, I am not like ANYBODY in professional wrestling. For you see, there is nobody in professional wrestling who is as talented. Who is as athletic. Who is as charismatic. Who is as strong, as powerful. Who is as handsome. Who can cut as great interviews. Who is as speedy. Who is as…::PRL looks down at his crotch::â€gifted†as me! Ha! Ha!

::The crowd boos. Puerto Rican Lightning’s smile fades and turns into a cold, dark demeanor. He lowers his head and stares directly into the camera for a few seconds. He lowers his voice and speaks.::

Puerto Rican Lightning (slowly and with a low voice):
Quite simply, there is no one. And I mean NO ONE. Who is as good as ME!

::â€P.R. SUCKS!†chants. The camera pulls back to reveal the Lightning Crew. PRL still has his cold demeanor and is still staring at the camera. The Lightning Crew all kiss PRL’s ass.::

PRL:
I am the best. I am unstoppable. I am powerful. I’M A GOD! I’M THE GOD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! I’M THE GREATEST!!!

::The crowd boos.::

PRL (Continuing):
And that is why winning this match will be a cinch. Infact, to prove how great I am. To show the world how far I can go. To show the OaOasT my strength, my power. But more importantly, TO GET EXACTLY WHAT I DESERVED BECAUSE I HAVE WORKED MY ASS OFF TO EARN IT! With Dan Black’s permission, tonight, January 5, 2004, I am hereby entering my self into the Royal Rumble Match at Anglepalooza!

JR:
OH MY! Puerto Rican Lightning is in the Royal Rumble! The Royal Rumble just got better!

Puerto Rican Lightning:
January 25, 2004 could end up being the greatest night of my life. Not only will I walk out of the arena STILL the OaOasT North American AND Puerto Rican Champion, but also as the #1 Contender to the OaOasT World Heavyweight Championship and with the main event slot at the greatest show of all time…AngleMania III! 2004 will be PRL’s YEAR and it is starting at Anglepalooza! On one night, not only will I take out another OaOasT superstar and add him to my “Trophy Collection†but also have the chance to GET WHAT IS RIGHTFULLY MINE AND THAT IS THE OAOAST WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE!!!

::The crowd boos. PRL breathes heavily as Vitamin X continues to hold the microphone next to PRL’s mouth. The crowd chants “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!†PRL sneers.::

Puerto Rican Lightning:
But, that is not all. Because I have a special announcement to make. February 10, 2004 will be the greatest day in Puerto Rico sports history. It will be the second best thing to Puerto Rico becoming its own country. On Tuesday, February 10th, IntenseZone will do what HeldDown has NEVER done and that is hold a show LIVE FROM SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO! That’s right, I talked it over with Dan Black and on that day, IntenseZone will have a special, one time only 3 hour event at Roberto Clemente Stadium sub titled: The Battle Of San Juan! This show will be compared to when the Beatles came to America. When The Hart Foundation came back to Canada. Hear it tonight, fellow Puerto Ricans, I AM COMING BACK HOME!!! Start decorating San Juan. I expect a parade downtown. I expect V.I.P. passage to Olde San Juan. I expect autograph signings. You know why? Because this IntenseZone won’t be like every other IZ. The Battle of San Juan will be a special night. A historic night not only for the OaOasT, but for Puerto Rico as well. This IntenseZone will be a celebration of all things Puerto Rico and all things…. ME! The Puerto Rican flag will fly high on this night, as the show will be produced BY The Lightning Crew! Vitamin X, Colombian Heat, Mr. Boricua, Cuban Wall and myself will be the announcer’s. There will be an opening ceremony with Funkmaster Flex overseeing the show and special performances from Rage Against The Machine and Public Enemy! This night will be filled with P.R. pride. This is a celebration of me, uh, I mean a celebration of the greatness of Puerto Rico. And The Lightning Crew will be in action obviously as we are in 100% control of this show!

::The crowd boos loudly. Mr. Boricua yells out loudly. Colombian Heat continues playing with the yellow ball.::

JR:
Can he do this?

PRL (continuing):
This will be our night. My show. My rules. My way! It isn’t going to be like anything you have seen before. This is an once-in-a-lifetime event. A historic night; an event that will be seen by people all around the world. This is something that you can only see on February 10th. Do NOT FORGET! Mark your calendars Lightning Crew and Puerto Rican Lightning fans. February 10, 2004. OaOasT IntenseZone presents: The Battle of San Juan live from Roberto Clemente Stadium in San Juan, Puerto Rico. A three-hour ceremony and event celebrating all things PRL and Puerto Rico. Fans, this will be a night to remember forever. The Battle Of San Juan be there!

::The crowd boos.::

JR:
I can’t believe what I’m hearing.

PRL:
So, in closing, 2004 will be PRL’s year. I honestly feel that nothing will go wrong. I am unstoppable. I will be victorious in anything I do this year. So, Shuffle watch out for the lightning strikes…because you will suffer a P.R.—Hell, you don’t even deserve to hear my catchphrase! Buy the shirt instead! Oh and Mad Cappa. Good luck against Mr. Boricua tonight. You’ll need it! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Vitamin X:
Thanks for the interview, P.R.

Puerto Rican Lightning:
Anytime, man.

::â€Know Your Role 2K3 (Hollywood Version)†begins to play. The Lightning Crew all pose and play to the camera. The camera cuts to PRL sneering then to crowd shots. The crowd chants “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!†Anti-PRL signs are shown throughout the arena.::

JR:
Well you heard Puerto Rican Lightning. The Shuffle will take on PRL for the OaOasT North American Title at Anglepalooza on January 25th. PRL has also entered the Royal Rumble Match with a title shot against the OaOasT World Champion on the line. And as you just heard, on February 10th, IntenseZone will present a special show live from San Juan, Puerto Rico. The Battle of San Juan, a three-hour ceremony celebrating PRL. How much more egomaniacal can you get? The Lightning Crew will have total control over the show so fans, don’t miss PRL’s attempt to run IntenseZone! It should be an interesting night!

::The Lightning Crew logo appears on screen. “No Chance In Hell†by Lloyd & Boyd plays in the background. Footage of the Lightning Crew, specifically Puerto Rican Lightning plays in the background, as The L.A. Phantom spray-painted silhouette (the figure that appears on the Rage Against The Machine Battle of Los Angeles CD Cover), appears shows up on screen. With the figure’s right arm raised, the sound of a spray-paint can is heard as, on the body of the silhouette, the words: Lightning Crew BATTLE OF SAN JUAN appears. The paint drips off the words as another piece of machinery plops the words underneath the L.A. Phantom. Big red, neon letters shine on and off. The words read: “OAOAST INTENSEZONE LIVE FROM SAN JUAN, PUERTO RICO! PUERTO RICAN LIGHTNING’S HOME! THE BATTLE OF SAN JUAN; TUESDAY FEBRUARY 10, 2004. 35 DAYS AWAY!†The neon sign falls off and the Lightning Crew logo flashes across the screen once again as “No Chance In Hell†by Lloyd & Boyd stops playing.::

::Cut back to the announcer’s table with Jim Ross.::

JR:
That’s right. Earlier tonight, Puerto Rican Lightning announced to the world, that, by order of Dan Black, OaOasT IntenseZone will be held live at Roberto Clemente Stadium from San Juan, Puerto Rico. It is apparently a “Celebration of All Things PRL†as the event is taking place from PRL’s hometown. The OaOasT has never held a show in San Juan, so IZ will be making OaOasT history with this show. The Battle Of San Juan, this event is being called. It is going to be produced and announced by the Lightning Crew. The Lightning Crew will have total control over IntenseZone on February 10th. There are talks of musical guests and an Opening Ceremony honoring Puerto Rican Lightning. It will be interesting how the Puerto Rican crowd reacts to the hometown boy. PRL is booed viciously in America and all around the world, but in Puerto Rico? He is a big hero and it will be interesting to find out if the regular OaOasT favorites like The Mad Cappa and “Shooter†Jay Darring are booed. PRL claims he is a Puerto Rico Legend, so we will see if this is the truth on February 10, 2004. OaOasT IntenseZone: The Battle of San Juan live from San Juan, Puerto Rico. It will be a night celebrating PRL and The Lightning Crew and should be a night to remember! Remember. February 10, 2004. The Battle of San Juan! It should be an incredible night!

JR
We're back in the ring, where Dan Black is awaiting his next opponent to earn an Adrenaline Title shot!

CAPPETTA
The next opponent....EL DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDY~!

SpiderPoet steps aside to welcome his old tag team partner! Dan looks disgusted and paces in the ring.

JR
Poet & Dandy reunited! Los Infernales! Former OAOAST Tag Team champions of the world! And don't forget the bitter war that was waged between that team and Dan Black & JINGUS!

ED runs down to the ring and gets in Black's face. Dan responds by SHOVING Dandy down to the mat! ED is straight back up and levels Dan with a lariat!

DING DING DING

JR
We're underway with Black's second match!

Dandy pounds on Dan and whips him into the corner, before charging after him and hitting a big stinger style splash! Black staggers out of the corner and ED snaps his boot into Dan's face with a superkick! Cover!

ONE!

TWO!

KICKOUT!

Dandy grabs Dan up and snapmares him over onto his behind, following up with a STIFF kick to the shoulderblades!

JR
Dandy's pummeling Dan here! That title shot could be slipping away!

Dandy pulls Black to his feet, applies a front face lock and lifts Dan up for a vertical suplex- but then drops him on his head with a vicious brainbuster! Cover!

ONE!

TWO!

THR-KICKOUT!

Once again Dandy brings Black up, wraps his arms around him nails a belly to belly suplex! ED raises his hands to the crowd for a POP before heading up to the top rope!

FROG SPLASH!

But Dan gets the knees up! Dandy rolls away, clutching his gut, and Dan rolls him up!

ONE!

TWO!

TH-KICKOUT!

Black picks Dandy up and lashes him with a pair of European uppercuts, before setting him for a Dragon suplex! Dandy counters however, escaping to a hammerlock on Dan, but Black counters this to a Tiger Suplex! Bridged for the pin!

ONE!

TWO!

THRRRRR-KICKOUT!

Dan gets to his feet and stomps on Dandy, before picking him up and whipping him to the ropes. ED rebounds, and Black swings at him, but Dandy ducks and goes for another superkick on Dan, but its blocked! Black kicks Dandy in the gut and goes for a powerbomb, but Dandy counters that to a face plant!

JR
These two men seem very evenly matched, and they know each other well from their tag encounters!

Both men clamber up, and exchange blows in the middle of the ring. Dandy gains the upper hand and whips Dan to the ropes. Black bounces back and Dandy nails him with a dropkick, following by a big elbow drop.

ED hauls Dan up and goes for a running neckbreaker, but Black pushes him off. Dandy turns into-

KICK!

WHAM!

PITCH BLACK!

JR
Spinning Tiger Driver! That's Dan's big move!

Cover!

ONE!

TWO!

Dandy's foot on the rope!

TWO AND A HALF!

Dan pulls the leg off the rope!

THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

DING DING DING

JR
Dammit! The foot was on the rope! The referee didnt see it!

Dan allows the official to raise his arm, as Dandy protests in vain!

POET
Lucky again Dan- we'll see how lucky you are against your third opponent...but not now...let's wait for the end of the show!

Dan shrugs and leaves to the BOOS of the crowd.

JR
Who does Poet have for Black next? We'll find out later! Let's take a break, and when we come back The Shuffle~! will be in action!

COMMERCIALS

JR:
Welcome back. As you know, Shuffle surprisingly won a three way match to get a shot at the North American Champion, Puerto Rican Lightening. He’ll take on Lightning’s muscle man, Cuban Wall in a match coming up next!!

“No Chance in Hell†blares out as Cuban Wall makes his way into the ring. He stops to jaw with some fans, and poses as he enters the ring

JR:
Cuban Wall is going to be no easy task for Shuffle, who is still nursing a neck injury.

Then The Shuffle’s trademark flash of pyro hits, and THE SHUFFLE~! dances his way down the ramp and into the ring. Cuban Wall glares at Shuffle, unarmored by his display.

The bell rings, and the match begins!!

Wall tries to grab Shuffle, who ducks and moves behind Wall. He sends a spinning kick into Wall’s back, the big man stumbles, but is otherwise unphased.

Wall tempts Shuffle into a test of strength, and the two men lock. Wall dominates, and is able to get a hold of Shuffle and toss him into the turnbuckle.

He charges, looking to drive a shoulder into Shuffle, but Shuffle moves out of the way and Cuban Wall runs into the ring post! He recoils in pain, Shuffle moves behind him, locks him in and hits a back-drop suplex!!

JR:
“Shuffle, using his superior speed to his advantage has gained the upper hand in this match.â€

Shuffle plays to the crowd a bit, and Wall is up rather quickly. They lock again and Wall sends a hard right hand into Shuffle. He moves in for another right, but Shuffle grabs his arm and pulls him down into an arm-bar. The hold isn’t on long, as Wall uses his free hand to rake Shuffle’s eyes.

JR:
Cuban Wall, showing the trademark lack of class displayed by everybody in the Lightening Crew.

Shuffle recovers as Wall moves in and tries to lock in a choke-hold. Shuffle throws and elbow and knocks the big man back. Shuffle turns quickly- and sends another spinning kick into Wall’s head knocking him back. Shuffle charges, throws a clothesline, and sends Wall to the ground.

Shuffle then runs to the ropes, and throws himself off of them, looking to land a leg-drop on to Wall, but Wall rolls out of the way and Shuffle lands hard.

Wall pulls Shuffle up, locks him in and hits an overhead suplex. He stands up, flexes to the crowd and measures up Shuffle as he starts to stand.

Wall grabs Shuffle again and whips him into the ropes, on the rebound Shuffle is able to pop up a drop-kick and he floors Cuban Wall!!

Shuffle’s up in the ring, and the Wall is down. Shuffle looks to the crowd and starts his trademark B. DIDDY SHUFFLE~!

JR:
The B. Diddy Shuffle, we haven’t seen this dance in the ring in a long time!!

As Shuffle dances, he doesn’t see Wall rise. Wall moves in, picks Shuffle up and hits a HUGE~! powerbomb. Shuffle looks to land a little funny as the move hits.

JR:
Shuffle took that powerbomb a little high on the neck- you’ve gotta wonder if that did some damage to his injured neck.

Shuffle is pretty obviously hurt, holding his neck. Wall moves over and lifts him up again. He moves him into position for a piledriver-

JR:
NO!!! A piledriver with Shuffle’s neck already hurt- that’s just not right!!

Wall pauses, and then nails the Piledriver~!. Shuffle’s down on the ground in obvious pain. Holding his neck.

Wall starts climbs the top rope, and hits the LIGHTENING CREW SPLASH~!.

He covers Shuffle

1……

2…..

3….

YES!!

Shuffle’s down hurt and Cuban Wall has won!!

JR:
Cuban Wall takes advantage of Shuffle’s injury to not only win this match- but do serious damage to Shuffle’s change of winning the North American Championship. That- WAIT- PRL is out!!

PRL runs down the ramp and into the ring. He taunts the crowd and asks Cuban Wall to pick up Shuffle. He implores him to hit ANOTHER Piledriver on Shuffle and Wall obliges. Shuffle’s out in the ring as they both put the boots to him when

JR:
OH MY GAWD- THAT’S CAPPA’S MUSIC!!

Mad Cappa runs into the ring and hits a BUST A CAP~! on Cuban Wall!! Then a BUST A CAP on PRL~!

JR:
Cappa runs in and makes the save. The Lightening Crew scatters as Cappa has cleared the way for medics to help Shuffle. Cappa has stuck in to PRL one more time!!

(cut to commercial)

JR:
Well fans, coming up next, is the next chapter in The Mad Cappa’s quest to defeat Puerto Rican Lightning. It’s the next part in the Lightning Crew Gauntlet.

::The Lightning Crew Gauntlet graphic appears on screen. The Lightning Crew logo flashes by and is on top of the screen, follow by GAUNTLET in big, white, blocky letters underneath it. Colombian Heat, Ms. Lindsay Gonzalez, Vitamin X, Cuban Wall, Mr. Boricua, Spanish Fly, and Thomas Rodriguez all appear underneath the logo, posing. There is a red x covering Spanish Fly who is also the only member who is black and white. The crowd pops loudly knowing that Cappa is coming out. Small chants of “Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa!†are heard.::

::Cut to clips of The Mad Cappa vs. Spanish Fly match from last week on IntenseZone. The clips end with Cappa raising his arms in victory and exiting through the crowd.::

JR:
Last week, The Mad Cappa took on Spanish Fly, who was making his OaOasT debut. It was a hard fought battle, with Fly being impressive in his first match. It was a high-flying duel between two of the OaOasT’s best cruiserweights, with Cappa coming out on top. With that win, The Mad Cappa moved on to his next challenger, Mr. Boricua. Remember the rules of the gauntlet, if The Mad Cappa loses any of his Lightning Crew Gauntlet matches, then he and Puerto Rican Lightning will never ever have a match against each other. But if Cappa can defeat each member of the Lightning Crew, than a match between him and PRL will be signed, and to be sure of that, PRL has agreed to this stipulation with OaOasT officials, meaning Lightning CAN NOT back out if Cappa wins. Fans, this is going to be a very difficult challenge for The Mad Cappa. Mr. Boricua has the size and weight advantage, but Cappa has the speed advantage. This is going to be a David vs. Goliath matchup and is happening right now. Fans, let’s head to the ring. The Beast vs. The High-Flyer. It’s Mad Cappa vs. Mr. Boricua and it’s coming up now.

::A lightning bolt hits the entrance. Pyro shoots off from the entrance. Fog fills up the entrance as the AngleTron lights up with a picture of Mr. Boricua on it. The crowd boos loudly as a Mexico flag unfurls from the top of the arena. The AngleTron shows the Lightning Crew entrance video as “No Chance In Hell†by Lloyd & Boyd begins to play. “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!†chants are heard as the crowd awaits the appearance of Mr. Boricua.::

*No Chance (No Chance)
That’s what ya got (Ha, Ha! Yeah)

We’re up against
No machine too strong (Too strong)

Crooked Politicians
Buying souls for us
Are…PUPPETS!!! (PUPPETS!)*

JR:
Mr. Boricua has yet to wrestle on IntenseZone. He has had only one match since debuting in the OaOasT, and that was back in March of last year on an episode of Road To AngleMania II, where he had a match against The Mad Cappa’s former manager, Vince Rusco that ended in a disqualification thanks to Puerto Rican Lightning.

::Suddenly, from the fog enters Mr. Boricua. The crowd boos loudly and greets him with “P.R. SUCKS!†chants. Mr. Boricua looks at the crowd and sneers at them. He grunts and cracks his knuckles, then begins walking slowly to the ring, his sunglass covered eyes fill with determination and anger. He grunts and cracks his knuckles as he walks to the ring.::

Gary Michael Cappatetta:
Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is Part Two of The Lightning Crew Gauntlet and is a “David vs. Goliath†Straight-Up One-On-One Wrestling Match! If The Mad Cappa loses this match, he can never ever fight Puerto Rican Lightning ever again. Introducing first, coming down the aisle, representing The Lightning Crew, weighing in at 300 lbs. From Tijuana, Mexico, he is the Official Bodyguard for the Lightning Crew, MR. BOURICAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

*But will find their place
In line (In line)

But tie a string around your finger now boy cuz
Cuz it’s just a matter of time
Cuz you’ve got…NO CHANCE (You got no chance)
NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!

You’ve got…NO CHANCE (Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!)
NO CHANCE IN HELL!!! (No Chance In Hell)

You’ve got…NO CHANCE (Got No Chance)
NO CHANCE IN HELL!!!

You’ve got…NO CHANCE! (No Chance!)
NO CHANCE IN HELL!!! (YEAHH!!!!)*

JR:
Mr. Boricua is the bodyguard for Puerto Rican Lightning and the rest of the Lightning Crew, and makes an impact at ringside every time. He has helped Puerto Rican Lightning win numerous matches including the match between him and Mad Cappa on the May 27, 2003 episode of IntenseZone in which Cappa became injured thanks to The Lightning Crew. Mr. Boricua isn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer, but his power makes up for it. Mr. Boricua is a HOSS, that’s to be sure.

::Mr. Boricua continues to make his way to the ring as “No Chance In Hell†continues to play. The crowd greets him with boos as Boricua steps over the ropes and into the ring. A single spotlight centers on Boricua, who looks at the crowd, sneers, and cracks his knuckles. He yells out and raises his right arm in the air as pyro shoots out from the turnbuckles. Mr. Boricua yells at the crowd as the lights go back in the arena. “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!†chants are directed at Boricua, who shrugs them off. Mr. Boricua shadow boxes a bit as he waits for The Mad Cappa to come out. “No Chance In Hell†by Lloyd & Boyd dies down while the crowd chants for Cappa.::

Crowd:
Cap-pa! Cap-pa! Cap-pa! Cap-pa! Cap-pa!

*1, 2, 3! Hit It!*

::The opening trumpet blare of “Let Me Clear My Throat†gets the crowd standing up. The lights go out in the arena, causing the crowd to cheer some more. As the drum machine and trumpets begin playing, the lights flicker on and off in the entrance. The crowd cheers loudly as spotlights fly all over the arena. Chants of “Go Cap-pa! Go Cap-pa! Go Cap-pa! Go Cap-pa!†are heard in tune with the beat.::

JR:
This crowd is Cappa crazy! Just like in arenas all around the country! This crowd loves The Mad Cappa!

::As “Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Mix)†by DJ Kool continues to play, The Mad Cappa enters through the curtain. The crowd explodes with cheers for The Mad One, as Cappa turns his back to the crowd, and starts dancing.::

JR:
And here he is! Coming back from a career-threatening injury back in August, The Mad Cappa is obsessed with beating the man who cause all of this, PRL. If he can get through Mr. Boricua tonight, he is one step closer to a match with Puerto Rican Lightning! All he has to do is get through this giant. This hoss.

::The Mad Cappa slaps hands with the fans as he jumps up and down making his way to the ring.::

GMC:
And his opponent, coming to the ring at this time, weighing in at 193 lbs, from Washington D.C., THE MADDDDDDDDDDDDD CAPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

::The Mad Cappa continues making his way to the ring. He plays to the camera than circles the area around the ring slapping hands with all the fans. A sign held by a little girl proclaims her love for Mad Cappa. Cappa acknowledges the sign and holds it up to the camera. He hugs the young girl then makes his way into the ring.::

JR:
The Mad Cappa is a fan favorite with boys and girls, men and women, the young and the old. Despite the fact that Cappa has a 300 lbs challenge ahead of him, Cappa is still being his old self and looks to not be afraid of the giant challenge ahead. Cappa seems to be super confident for this matchup.

::â€Let Me Clear My Throat†continues to play as a single spotlight centers on Cappa, who dances. He smiles at the crowd who give him “Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa!†chants. Cappa removes his sunglasses and bucket hat and gives it to the ring assistant. Mr. Boricua stares coldly into Mad Cappa, who stares back. Boricua grunts loudly waiting for the bell to ring. Cappa slowly gets back into the ring and looks at Mr. Boricua.::

JR:
Mr. Boricua and The Mad Cappa are no strangers to each other. Boricua has interfered in plenty of Cappa matches, and has felt a BUST A CAP more than once. Now, finally, the two are having a match against each other face-to-face, and it is sure to be a slobberknocker folks! The Beast vs. The High-Flyer. It’s a David vs. Goliath matchup and it’s on now! This is the OaOasT; this is what wrestling is all about!

::â€Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Mix)†by DJ Kool dies down. The lights go back in the arena. Mr. Boricua and The Mad Cappa stand in opposite corners of the ring, and are engaging in a staredown. The crowd chants loudly “Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa!†Cappa jaws with Mr. Boricua, as the crowd gets more hyper. The referee orders the two to meet in the middle of the ring.::

JR:
Here we go. Two very different men with two very different styles. Mad Cappa, a superstar high-flyer with a heart of gold. Mr. Boricua, a 7 feet beast with a cold heart to match his cold demeanor. A Boricua from Mexico with a fierce and powerful moveset. The irresistible force meets the irremovable object. It’s happening, and it’s happening not on HeldDown!, but on IntenseZone, where the best of the professional wrestling world collide!

::Before The Mad Cappa and Mr. Boricua can fight, “Quiet†by The Smashing Pumpkins starts playing. The crowd boos loudly and viciously.::

JR:
What the--? What? What the hell? What is Dan Black doing here? Why is he out here?

::â€Quiet†continues to play as IntenseZone General Manager Dan Black appears near the entrance standing side-by-side with Puerto Rican Lightning.::

JR:
It’s the two devils. IntenseZone General Manager Dan Black and the OaOasT North American and Puerto Rican Champion, Puerto Rican Lightning! What are these two bastards doing here?

::The crowd boos the two evil heels. The Mad Cappa has a confused look on his face and asks “What the?†Puerto Rican Lightning jaws with the fans and shows off his NA and Puerto Rican Championship belts. The crowd chants “ASSHOLE! ASSHOLE!†and “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!†PRL sneers at the crowd.::

JR:
Dan Black is going to speak. What more does he have to say about this? The match is made? The contract is finalized. What the hell is going on?

Dan Black:
Cappa. Cappa. Cappa. *Sigh* Did you REALLY think I make this easy? You see…

::“ASSHOLE†chants::

Black:
Shut up. You see, Mad Cappa, I’m here not because I want to witness you being CRUSHED by Mr. Boricua, but because I have a special announcement to make regarding you and the Gauntlet. Something I’m sure you’ll like. Something that could give you a little more motivation to win this match. You see, I’ve been hearing from the boys in the back that you would like to enter the Royal Rumble match at Anglepalooza. After all, the winner goes on to AngleMania III to take on the OaOasT World Champion. However, it’s not that easy to be in the Rumble. You see, Mad Cappa, the Royal Rumble features the 30 BEST OAOAST SUPERSTARS competing for a title shot. The keyword is BEST. They have also EARNED their spot by being the BEST. And you, CRAPPA, have neither EARNED your spot nor are you one of the BEST.

::The camera cuts to Mad Cappa yelling at Black. The crowd boos.::

JR:
This is not right. This is not leadership-like behavior from the IZ GM!

Dan Black (Continuing):
Cappa, I want the 2004 Royal Rumble Match to feature the 15 BEST IntenseZone Superstars. 15 men who have worked their Asses off for this chance to main event AngleMania III, the biggest OaOasT show of the year. Men like Puerto Rican Lightning, who, unlike you Mad Cappa, actually WORKED HARD to deserve this chance. PRL is the longest reigning North American Champion in OaOasT history, and has held the Puerto Rican Championship for a combine total of 9 months making him the longest reigining Puerto Rican Champion ever! Do you think that just because you came back three months after a career-threatening injury, that I’m just gonna let you slide into the Rumble without earning your spot out of sympathy? Well, let me give you an Ice Heart reality check, Cappa, I DON’T HAVE ANY SYMPATHY FOR YOU! The Rumble is to feature the 15 BEST INTENSEZONE WRESTLERS and I’ll be damned if I’ll let a no-talent, unworthy, dancing fool like you enter the Royal Rumble easily!

::â€ASSHOLE!†chants::

Black (with a sick smile on his face):
But tell you what, Cappa. Since I really am a nice guy deep, deep, DEEP down, I will give you a chance. ONE SHOT. Plus, I want to give you MORE PRESSURE to win this match. You will earn your spot, and you will do it in this match-up. If you, Mad Cappa, can defeat Mr. Boricua here tonight, not only will you continue on with the Lightning Crew Gauntlet, but you will ALSO be allowed to enter the Royal Rumble Match at Anglepalooza!

::The crowd pops loudly. PRL looks at Black with a concerned look on his face. PRL yells, “You can’t do that!†Black has a calm demeanor and calms PRL down. Cappa has a satisfied look on his face.::

JR:
OH MY! WHAT A BOMSHELL! CAPPA CAN RECEIVE A SHOT AT THE WORLD TITLE AT ANGLEPALOOZA IF HE COMPETES IN THE ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH! THIS COULD BE INTERESTING!

::The crowd chants “Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa!â€::

Dan Black:
So good luck Mad Cappa. If you win this match, then you have earned your shot. And if you lose, you get NOTHING. NOTHING! So, good luck, you bastard.

::Dan Black and PRL turn to leave, but Dan stops and turns around.::

Black:
Oh, and by the way. Puerto Rican Lightning is going to be the Special Ringside Enforcer for this matchup. Ha! Ha! Go get ‘em Cappa!

JR:
WHAT? Now this is not right! This is not fair at all! Dan Black is showing favoritism towards Puerto Rican Lightning once again! This unfair! Biased, BAWD GAWD~!!!

::Suddenly, The Mad Cappa turns around, and is met with a big boot from Mr. Boricua. The crowd boos. Dan Black leaves as Puerto Rican Lightning makes his way to ringside. The referee calls for the bell.::

JR:
BAWD GAWD THE POWER! THE REFEREE CALLS FOR THE BELL AND THE MATCH IS UNDERWAY!!!

*DING DING DING*

Lightning Crew Gauntlet Match: “David vs. Goliath†Straight-Up Wrestling Match; If The Mad Cappa wins, he not only moves on in the Lightning Crew Gauntlet, but also receives a spot in the Royal Rumble Match at Anglepalooza on January 25, 2004: The Mad Cappa vs. Mr. Boricua (with Puerto Rican Lightning as the Special Ringside Enforcer):
Mr. Boricua yells out loud and receives boos as a result of it. Puerto Rican Lightning heads to the outside of the ring and cheers Mr. Boricua on.

JR:
PRL, the Special Ringside Enforcer for this match, makes his way to ringside. The Ringside Enforcer is suppose to make sure no one interferes, but with PRL’s fellow Lightning Crew member, Mr. Boricua in this match, I don’t think Lightning has to worry about that.

Mr. Boricua beats on The Mad Cappa for a few minutes. The crowd cheers Cappa on and as a result, a “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!†chant breaks out. PRL jaws with several fans at ringside as Mr. Boricua continues punching Cappa’s back and neck. Cappa rolls around the ring in pain trying to get away from Boricua, but keeps meeting up with him, and keeps getting punched in the back and neck as a result. PRL cheers Boricua on.

JR:
Certainly no love lost between PRL and the fans. PRL being a biased Enforcer as Mr. Boricua lays into Cappa’s sensitive neck and ribs.

Boricua kicks Cappa in his ribs then picks him up and gives him a short-handed clothesline. He picks up Cappa again and gives him another short-handed clothesline. Boricua yells some more causing the crowd to boo loudly. PRL cheers Boricua on, as Boricua looks for some sign of motivation. Mr. Boricua picks up The Mad Cappa and whips him into the ropes giving him a massive clothesline that sends Cappa somersaulting onto the mat. The crowd “oohs!â€

JR:
BAWD GAWD~!!! THE POWER FROM THIS HOSS! PHENEMONAL! Mr. Boricua is 7 feet 300lbs. And he has all the power in this contest and Puerto Rican Lightning couldn’t be happier.

Mr. Boricua picks up The Mad Cappa and is greeted with boos. Boricua yells at Cappa and whips him into the ropes, however, Cappa reverses, and goes for a clothesline, however Boricua is still standing. Cappa heads to the ropes and goes for another clothesline, but Boricua still stands, Cappa goes for third clothesline, but Mr. Boricua grabs The Mad Cappa with both his hands, lifts him up, choking him in the process, and brings him down with a slam.

JR:
OH MY! WHAT A MOVE! WHAT A MOVE FROM MR. BORICUA! He’s going for the cover!

1…

2…

KICK OUT!!!

JR:
NO! The Mad Cappa is still in this match!

The crowd cheers and chants “Let’s Go Cap-pa! Let’s Go Cap-pa! Let’s Go Cap-pa!†as Mr. Boricua picks up Cappa. He beats him down again, whips him into the ropes, and goes for another big boot, but Cappa grabs Mr. Boricua’s right leg and starts punching it and punching his face. The crowd comes alive as Mr. Boricua starts to become dazed. Cappa Chops Boricua several times, drawing “WOOOOOOOOOs!!!†from the crowd. Cappa grabs Boricua and whips him into the ropes, and when Boricua comes back, Cappa goes for a powerslam. However, Boricua is too strong for Cappa to pick up, so Boricua laughs off the slam and clubs TMC back down to the mat. The crowd boos loudly and chant “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!†Boricua yells at the crowd causing them to quiet down.

JR:
Cappa may have the power to beat down on The Lightning Crew, but he may not have the power to powerslam Mr. Boricua.

Puerto Rican Lightning orders Mr. Boricua to continue the attack.

JR:
PRL is less of a Ringside Enforcer, as he is a cheerleader for Mr. Boricua!

Mr. Boricua yells some more and beats down on Cappa once again. Mr. Boricua picks up Cappa and whips him into the ropes. He goes after Cappa, but The Mad One slides underneath Boricua’s big legs and slides out of the ring. Tha Puerto Rican tries to sneak up onto The Mad Cappa, but Cappa notices and PRL backs off. The Mad Cappa chases after PRL around the ring several times.

JR:
This is like a cat and mouse chase. Like Tom and Jerry.

Lightning runs and screams like a girl, as Cappa is hot on his trail. The crowd roots for Cappa to catch P.R. but as PRL heads in and out of the ring, Cappa grabs PRL by his long black hair, with loud crowd cheers.

JR:
YEAH! DO IT CAPPA! DO IT! BEAT HIM! BEAT HIS ASS CAPPA!

The Mad Cappa has a look of rage on his face, and is about to punch him in the face, but Mr. Boricua runs to Cappa, and knees him in the gut. The crowd quiets down. Mr. Boricua clubs Cappa in the back several times, then heads to the ropes and drops a scissors kick onto Cappa’s neck.

JR:
That is an impressive move from such a ferocious beast! And that move has probably done more damage to his neck! Boricua goes for the cover.

1…

2…

Thre-The Mad Cappa kicks out at 2.999999999.

JR:
NO! THE MAD CAPPA IS STILL IN THIS MATCHUP. CAPPA HAS BEEN TAKING A BEATING IN THIS MATCH, BUT HE IS STILL ALIVE!

Boricua yells again and picks up Cappa. He throws TMC around the ring, literally, several times. Mr. Boricua picks up Cappa again and shoves him onto a turnbuckle. Boricua chokes Cappa until the referee orders him to stop at the count of 4. Mr. Boricua knees Cappa in the gut several times, then chokes him with his right boot on the turnbuckle.

JR:
Mr. Boricua using his power in this matchup which is what he should do if he wants to win this match and prevent Mad Cappa from moving on in the Lightning Crew Gauntlet and earn a spot in the Royal Rumble Match at Anglepalooza. He must keep the high-flying Cappa on the mat. He must ground-n-pound him if he wants to win. Mr. Boricua must use his strength to his advantage.

With The Mad Cappa on the mat, Mr. Boricua removes his wrist tape from his right hand and chokes Cappa with it. PRL, wearing Shawn Michaels-like entrance attire and a New York Yankees baseball cap backwards, cheers Boricua on. The referee orders Boricua to stop, but Boricua yells at the ref.

JR:
Now come on! Quit it! That’s enough! This is cheating and we have a biased Ringside Enforcer. The evil Puerto Rican Lightning is not as much watching the ringside area, as he is watching Boricua cheat to win!

Boricua picks up the dazed and prone Mad Cappa and whips him hard into a turnbuckle. Puerto Rican Lightning heads up to the ring apron and gets the referee’s attention. The crowd boos loudly as the ref becomes distracted by PRL. Mr. Boricua heads to a turnbuckle, and unties the top turnbuckle pad. He then unties the other two turnbuckle pads and throws them out of the ring. PRL leaves the ring apron, with the referee clueless as to what Mr. Boricua did.

JR:
This is unfair. PRL is giving Mr. Boricua a bigger advantage than he already has. Boricua has the size and strength advantage, he does not need Tha Puerto Rican to be at ringside either. That damn Dan Black is out to make Mad Cappa suffer more than he already has! For BAWD GAWD, the man came back from a career-threatening injury! He has had enough, damn it!

Mr. Boricua picks up Mad Cappa while PRL is treated with more “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!†chants. PRL jaws with several fans at ringside. Mr. Boricua whips Cappa into the turnbuckle without the protected padding. The Mad Cappa hits the turnbuckle, chest first, and screams in pain loudly and slouches on the bottom turnbuckle. Boricua screams at Cappa and picks him up. He sits him on the top turnbuckle and punches him some more. Mr. Boricua grabs Cappa and chokes Cappa on the top rope. He yells then tries to choke Cappa again, but Cappa blocks Mr. Boricua and kicks him in his face. He grabs Mr. Boricua, and turns around, and gives Mr. Boricua It’s Showtime to a loud pop.

JR:
IT’S SHOWTIME! IT’S SHOWTIME! THE MAD CAPPA WITH A DESPERATION IT’S SHOWTIME! WHAT AN INCREDIBLE MOVE PERFORMED ON SUCH A BIG MAN! PRL BETTER START WORRYING NOW, BECAUSE THE MAD CAPPA IS STILL IN THIS MATCH AND HE LOOKS TO BE MAKING A COMEBACK!

The crowd cheers loudly and chant “Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa!†Mad Cappa and Mr. Boricua lay on the mat, with P.R. tapping the mat trying to make Mr. Boricua get up. Cappa gets up first as PRL orders Boricua to kick out.

JR:
Cappa is going for the cover!

1…

2…

Thre—NO!!!

The crowd groans.

JR:
OH MY! THE MAD CAPPA ALMOST HAD THE MATCH WON! HE ALMOST DEFEATED MR. BORICUA! WHAT AN UPSET THAT WOULD BE! OH MY!!!

PRL almost has a heart attack, but calms down.

JR:
This match means so much to The Mad Cappa. If he wins, he not only moves on in the Lightning Crew Gauntlet, but he also is allowed to participate in the Royal Rumble Match at Anglepalooza. All the pressure is on The Mad Cappa. The fans believe in him, the boys in the back believe in him, but most importantly, Cappa must believe in himself. Cappa must win. This is one of the most important matches in his career!

The crowd chants “Let’s Go Cap-pa! Let’s Go Cap-pa! Let’s Go Cap-pa!†Mr. Boricua and The Mad Cappa slowly get up at the same time. The Mad Cappa and Mr. Boricua slug it out, as the crowd gets more and more hyper. Mr. Boricua gains the advantage and slugs Cappa down to the mat, and then yells. Mr. Boricua knees Cappa’s ribs several times, and then grinds his elbow onto the back of Cappa’s neck. The crowd boos loudly and chant “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!†PRL ignores the crowd and orders Mr. Boricua to continue attacking.

JR:
Mr. Boricua focusing his attack on The Mad Cappa’s ribs and neck. This is actually a very smart move. The Mad Cappa’s ribs and his neck with the crushed larynx, which was repaired, but is still sensitive to any and all attacks, both body parts were injured in that infamous attack on him back on Memorial Day 2003. And Mr. Boricua is targeting those two body parts in an attempt to cripple the young man and end his career. To finish the job they started. Cappa being choked again by Mr. Boricua. Step in there ref. Use your count and stop him!

Mr. Boricua stops the choke and beats on him some more. Boricua yells at Cappa, then whips him into a padded turnbuckle. Suddenly, Mad Cappa shows a burst of energy, when he hops onto the top turnbuckle, and jumps off with a side swinging moonsault onto Mr. Boricua, which brings the big man down.

JR:
SIDE SWINGING MOONSAULT! MR. BORICUA IS DOWN! THE MAD CAPPA IS GOING FOR THE COVER!

1…

2….

Mr. Boricua kicks out at 2.99999999999.

JR:
THE MAD CAPPA ALMOST HAD IT! THE MAD CAPPA ALMOST HAD THE MATCH WON! A SIDE SWINGING MOONSAULT! WHAT A SHOT OF ADRENALINE! THE MAD CAPPA MAY COME BACK IN THIS CONTEST!

The Mad Cappa and Mr. Boricua get up at the same time. The Mad Cappa punches Mr. Boricua in the face, causing Boricua to become dizzy. TMC whips Mr. B to the ropes, and ducks a clothesline. Cappa comes back with his own clothesline, but Boricua is still standing. Cappa heads to the ropes and does another clothesline. Mr. Boricua is still standing, though he is a little dizzy and dazed. Cappa heads to the ropes again, ducks a Mr. B clothesline, and brings the big man down with the Fall From Grace to a huge pop.

JR:
MR. BORICUA IS DOWN! MR. BORICUA IS DOWN! THE MAD CAPPA BROUGHT MR. BORICUA DOWN FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE OAOAST! CAPPA IS THE ONLY MAN TO DO IT!

The Mad Cappa and Mr. Boricua lie on the mat while the referee starts a 10 count. The crowd becomes hot and counts along with the referee. Mr. Boricua and Mad Cappa are still lying on the mat, both tired, sweating, and in pain. Puerto Rican Lightning slaps the mat and yells for Mr. Boricua to get up. “Damn you, Cappa! Get up, Boricua! Get up! Get up, Boricua, damn you!â€

JR:
Mr. Boricua is down on the mat. The Mad Cappa must have used all his strength to bring the big man down, because he is out. So is Mr. Boricua. I think it’s safe to say that it is anybody’s match right now at this moment. Cappa may do it. Cappa may have a chance. A chance to defeat Mr. Boricua and win. He may do it. He may just do it. I have faith in him! Come on Cappa! Get up! Get up Cappa! Both men are now showing signs of life.

Mr. Boricua and The Mad Cappa get up again. The two wrestlers slug it out again.

JR:
Cappa heading to the ropes, and it is—oh! Mr. Boricua going for a Chokeslam! No wait! Mad Cappa with the low blow! Cappa trying to bodyslam Mr. Boricua again! HE HAS HIM UP! HE HAS HIM UP! NO! Boricua stopped it! Cappa trying to slam Boricua again! NO! Boricua stops it once again!

Mr. Boricua grabs The Mad Cappa and lifts him up for a Powerbomb.

JR:
POWERBOMB! POWERBOMB! MR. BORICUA HAS GIVEN MAD CAPPA A BRUTAL POWERBOMB! THAT HAS THE HURT!

Mr. Boricua yells loudly again then picks up Mad Cappa by order of Puerto Rican Lightning. Boricua places Cappa above his head and applies a torture rack on him. Cappa screams in pain as Boricua continues applying the torture rack. The referee asks Cappa if he submits, but Cappa refuses and continues to scream in pain. Mr. Boricua lets go of the submission hold and elbows Cappa’s back. He throws The Mad Cappa over the top rope and onto the floor. Mad Cappa screams in pain. Suddenly, Puerto Rican Lightning heads over to Cappa and beats on him drawing boos. PRL jaws with the fans, then grabs Cappa and sends him into the stairs.

JR:
Now come on! That’s enough! That’s enough! The Mad Cappa has been through enough! He doesn’t need this! He does not need this at all! PRL with a cheapshot on Cappa. Special Ringside Enforcer, my ass. PRL is using this advantage, this title of Ringside Enforcer, to do whatever he wants to Cappa. He is attacking Cappa, being a bully. What a horrible man. I hope he loses the OaOasT North American and Puerto Rican Championships soon!

Tha Puerto Rican grabs Cappa and drags him back into the ring. PRL orders Boricua to continue the attack.

JR:
Mr. Boricua is a slave of Puerto Rican Lightning. Look at this. Mr. Boricua is being ordered to attack Mad Cappa. Mr. Boricua has no mind. He has no heart. He is what PRL wants him to be. He’s drinking Puerto Rican Lightning’s “Kool-Aid†if you will. Mr. Boricua is like a lost puppy drinking PRL’s “Kool-Aidâ€. PRL is stirring the pot and these Lightning Crew members are all coming drinking from it. It’s amazing, the power, the trance PRL has over these 7 Lightning Crew members. It’s incredible. It’s evil of this young man, frightening, disturbing.

Mr. Boricua goes for the cover.

1…

2…

THE MAD CAPPA KICKS OUT!

Mr. Boricua beats on Cappa. Continuing to kick him in his ribs. Mr. Boricua picks up Cappa and whips him into the unpadded turnbuckle. Cappa hits the turnbuckle back first, and screams. He walks right into a fall away slam from Mr. Boricua. Boricua goes for the cover.

1…

2…

NO!!!

Mr. Boricua applies a STF on Cappa near the ropes. Cappa screams loudly in pain as the referee checks and asks Cappa if he submits. Mad Cappa screams out “NO!†as PRL cheers Boricua on.

PRL:
Pull harder, Boricua! Pull harder! Make him tap. Make him submit. Make the bastard submit. Make him bleed!

JR:
The STF is locked in. That’s a dangerous move. A very dangerous move from a very dangerous man. Is Cappa going to submit? Is he going to give up? Is he going to tap out?

The crowd roots for Cappa to get up. PRL orders them to shut up, but that makes the crowd become louder. Chants of “Let’s Go Cap-pa! Let’s Go Cap-pa! Let’s Go Cap-pa!†are heard throughout the arena. Chants of “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!†are also heard. PRL yells at the fans, but Cappa is getting the strength.

JR:
PRL is less of a Ringside Enforcer and more of a manager for Mr. Boricua! This is biased!

Finally, The Mad Cappa grabs the bottom rope and the referee orders the STF to be stopped. However, Puerto Rican Lightning removes TMC’s arm from the bottom rope while the STF is still applied. The referee notices this and threatens to ban PRL from ringside. PRL tries to convince the ref that the arm wasn’t on the bottom rope, but the ref doesn’t believe him. Mr. Boricua lets go of the STF as PRL is met with more boos.

JR:
Come on! Ban PRL from ringside! Infact, ban him from the OaOasT as well! Somebody get that heinous individual far from this match. I don’t give a rat’s ass if he’s the Special Ringside Enforcer. He’s not doing his job very well, is he? Cover. A 1! A 2! And a 3? NO!

Mr. Boricua yells at the crowd then picks up Mad Cappa again. He lifts Cappa up for a powerslam, but Cappa slips out and chops Boricua’s chest to “WOOOOOOOOOs!â€

JR:
Mad Cappa with the chops. Boricua’s chest is probably red by now. The Mad Cappa is getting his 2nd wind. He is using all of his strength to win!

TMC whips Boricua into the ropes, but Boricua reverses, but Cappa reverses, kicks Boricua in the gut, and goes for the BUST A CAP, but Boricua shoves Cappa off his head. Boricua tries to grab Cappa, but Cappa ducks, spins Boricua around, grabs his legs, and tries to apply the Walls of Cappa on him.

JR:
WALLS OF CAPPA! THE WALLS OF CAPPA! CAN HE DO IT? CAN THE MAD CAPPA MAKE MR. BORICUA SUBMIT? IS IT POSSIBLE? CAN IT BE DONE? THE WALLS OF CAPPA IS APPLIED ON MR. BORICUA!

The crowd stands up and cheers loudly as Mr. Boricua screams in pain. He struggles to reach the ropes, but The Mad Cappa pulls him back. The crowd chants “TAP! TAP! TAP! TAP!†Puerto Rican Lightning becomes worried and angry and orders Mr. Boricua to escape. PRL yells at Cappa.

JR:
HOW LONG CAN MR. BORICUA BE HELD IN THE WALLS OF CAPPA? IS HE GOING TO SUBMIT? IS HE GOING TO TAP OUT?

Suddenly, the crowd boos as Puerto Rican Lightning stands up on the ring apron. The referee turns his attention to Puerto Rican Lightning just as Mr. Boricua taps out. PRL argues about something referring to the Special Ringside Enforcer title, saying that he has a right to speak to the referee since he is the Special Ringside Enforcer. Mr. Boricua is released from the Walls of Cappa, as Mad Cappa becomes filled with rage seeing Puerto Rican Lightning on the ring apron. Cappa mouths “Son-Of-A-Bitch!†and goes right after PRL.

JR:
That damn Puerto Rican Lightning! Once again interfering in this match up. He’s using the duty of Special Ringside Enforcer to his advantage as he’s abusing his power! He’s distracting the referee giving Mr. Boricua enough time to recuperate.

The Mad Cappa and Puerto Rican Lightning get into a staredown. The crowd stands up in anticipation waiting for the two to explode. PRL and Cappa trash talk each other.

JR:
You can feel the hatred these two men feel for each other. It’s incredible. These two men have been feuding with each other since last year, and it shows no signs of stopping as long as Mad Cappa is in the Lightning Crew Gauntlet!

The two hated rivals engage in a staredown, until PRL kicks Cappa in the gut and gives him a Cappa killer causing Cappa’s neck to bounce off the ropes.

JR:
OH MY! THE CAPPA KILLER! THE CAPPA KILLER ON MAD CAPPA! AND HIS NECK BOUNCES OFF THE ROPES, HIS SENSTIVE NECK BAWD GAWD~!!! THE LAYRNX ISN’T GOING TO FEEL GOOD AFTER THIS!

The Mad Cappa’s neck bounces off the ropes, and into a chokehold from Mr. Boricua. The crowd groans.

JR:
Oh no! Oh no! This is Mr. Boricua’s finishing move! The Chokeslam known as the Lightning Crew Bomb! This is not good. The match could be over!

Mr. Boricua lifts up Cappa with only his left arm, then brings Cappa down to the mat hard to complete The Lightning Crew Bomb (Chokeslam).

JR:
THE LIGHTNING CREW BOMB! THE LIGHTNING CREW BOMB! THIS IS IT! THE MAD CAPPA’S DREAM TO COMPETE AT ANGLEMANIA III! TO COMPETE AGAINST PUERTO RICAN LIGHTNING! IT CAN ALL END HERE! THE MATCH IS OVER! MR. BORICUA HAS THIS MATCH WON! HE HAS CAPPA DOWN ON THE MAT!

Mr. Boricua screams loudly. He poses and raises his muscular arms in the air. He yells “THIS IS MY HOUSE! THIS IS MY HOUSE!†The crowd boos loudly. Mr. Boricua walks around the ring trash talking to the prone and out Mad Cappa. Boricua screams again. Puerto Rican Lightning gets pissed and yells at Boricua to pin Mad Cappa. PRL removes his sunglasses and orders Boricua to pin the still down Cappa.

PRL:
I ORDER YOU, YOU IDIOT! PIN HIM! PIN HIM!

Mr. Boricua obliges.

JR:
Mr. Boricua pinning The Mad Cappa. It could be all over! The match could end right now! MR. BORICUA WITH THE COVER!

1…

2…

2 ½

2 ¾

Threeeeeeeeeee-----NO!!!!

JR:
NO! NO! NO! THE MAD CAPPA KICKS OUT! THE MAD CAPPA KICKS OUT OF THE LIGHTNING CREW BOMB! THE MAD CAPPA IS STILL IN THIS MATCH, BAWD GAWD~!!! WHAT A MATCH WE ARE SEEING! THE MAD CAPPA IS STILL IN THIS MATCH!!!

P.R. almost has a heart attack. The crowd starts to become lively again as The Mad Cappa rises up from the Chokeslam full of life. The crowd becomes more and more hyper as Mad Cappa smiles. Mr. Boricua looks at the crowd, then looks at PRL, who orders him to attack. Mr. Boricua nails Mad Cappa with a right jab. TMC shakes off the punch. Mr. Boricua becomes concerned, but PRL orders him to attack again, so Mr. Boricua punches Cappa across the face with a left jab. Cappa no-sells that punch and gets one knee up. Mr. Boricua has a worried look on his face, almost puppy dog like. PRL yells out “ATTACK! ATTACK! ATTACK!†The crowd is at a fever pitch as Cappa dares Boricua to hit him again with a sly smile on his face.

JR:
I think I know where this is going!

Mr. Boricua hesitates, but punches The Mad Cappa straight in the face. With that punch, The Mad Cappa gets up and starts dancing. He jumps up and down and moves his neck a bit to pain. The crowd explodes with cheers as PRL and Mr. Boricua both look at Cappa with a strange look on their faces. PRL saids “What the hell is he doing?†The Mad Cappa shakes his fists and screams. He jumps up and down and dances some more as the crowd chants “Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa!â€

JR:
The Mad Cappa is Hulking up! No, wait. THE MAD CAPPA IS CAPPIN’ UP! He is feeding off the energy of these fans! The fans who are 100% behind The Mad Cappa! Mr. Boricua and Puerto Rican Lightning may have the strength and size advantage, but they do not have the fans rooting for them!

The crowd cheers loudly as The Mad One continues “Cappin’ Upâ€. PRL orders Boricua to attack so Boricua obliges by punching Cappa in the face again. The Mad Cappa no-sells the punch and points at Mr. Boricua.

JR:
Shades of Hulk Hogan, although better!

The Mad Cappa punches Mr. Boricua in the face two times with the crowd counting along, and than dances a bit, before finishing the three-punch-combo with the IMPACT. However, Mr. Boricua is still standing. The Mad Cappa heads to the ropes, and punches Boricua in the face again. However, Mr. Boricua is still standing, although a bit dazed and dizzy.

JR:
What is it going to take to bring Mr. Boricua down again?

The Mad Cappa becomes frustrated, thinks it over, grabs Mr. Boricua, lifts him up over his body to a giant pop, and then slams him down to a giant “HOLY SHIT!†chant and a loud pop. The Mad Cappa screams loudly and dances.

JR:
OH MY! OH MY! WHAT A MOVE! THE MAD CAPPA HAS JUST BODYSLAMMED MR. BORICUA! DID I JUST SEE THAT? DID A 193LBS MAN JUST BODYSLAM A 300LBS 7-FOOT MONSTER? DID I JUST SEE WHAT I THOUGHT I DID? DID I SEE HISTORY IN THE MAKING? IS THE MAD CAPPA THE FIRST PERSON IN RECORDED OAOAST HISTORY TO BODYSLAM MR. BORICUA? IT’S NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE AND THE MAD CAPPA IS THE FIRST TO DO IT! WHAT A MOVE!

The crowd is still chanting “HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!†as The Mad Cappa sees Mr. Boricua lying in the center of the ring, and decides to head to the top rope. The crowd cheers loudly and stand up in anticipation. Small “Let’s Go Cap-pa! Let’s Go Cap-pa!†as The Mad Cappa kneels on the top rope. Cappa rips off his white shirt and throws it to the crowd causing the ladies to scream. Cappa does the Harlem Shake on the top rope, then comes down with his version of the F.U. Elbow Drop which connects on the down Mr. Boricua to a loud pop. PRL jumps up and down and yells to the camera “That move is copyrighted! That move is copyrighted! I should sue The Mad Cappa for that! I should sue Cappa for that! You bastard! That’s my move! MINE!â€

JR:
The Mad Cappa follows the bodyslam with his own version of the F.U. Elbow Drop, one of his archrival’s signature moves! PRL doesn’t seem to please at Cappa’s nicer version of the move. And Cappa is going for the cover. 1! 2! And three-NO! MR. BORICUA KICKED OUT OF THE “CAPPA†ELBOW DROP! PRL MUST BE PLEASED AT THAT!

The Mad Cappa gets up and punches Mr. Boricua several times. Cappa heads to the top rope and waits for Mr. Boricua to get up. When he does, TMC jumps off the top rope and hits Mr. Boricua with a missile dropkick. Cappa hurries to cover Boricua.

1…

2…

NO!!!

Mr. Boricua kicks out shoving Cappa several feet from the ring. Boricua quickly gets up and is met with a dropkick. Boricua gets up again and is met with another dropkick. Boricua gets up, and is met with a third dropkick.

JR:
The Mad Cappa is the Comeback kid. He came back from a career threatening injury in only three months. He came back from a massive beat down from the Lightning Crew at Bloody, Battered, and Beaten. And he is coming back right in this match from Mr. Boricua’s earlier attack on his neck and ribs. The Mad Cappa has the heart, the speed, and the determination to win this match and win the Lightning Crew Gauntlet and finally, FINALLY get a match against Puerto Rican Lightning!

The Mad Cappa beats on Mr. Boricua making the big man more and more dizzy. He whips Mr. Boricua into the turnbuckle, but Boricua reverses and sends Cappa into the turnbuckle. Boricua rushes towards Cappa, but Cappa leaps to the top rope and kicks Boricua straight in the face. He grabs Mr. Boricua’s head, and does a Reverse DDT on Mr. Boricua from the top rope to a huge pop.

JR:
Reverse DDT on Mr. Boricua! The Mad Cappa really is the Comeback Kid! He has brought Mr. Boricua down to the mat more than any other OaOasT superstar ever has, all in one match. He is going for the cover. Can he do it? Can he earn his spot in the Royal Rumble Match? Can he continue on? The cover!

1…

2…

KICK OUT!!!

JR:
AND MR. BORICUA KICKS OUT! IT’S GOING TO TAKE A LOT MORE THAN THAT TO PUT MR. BORICUA DOWN! AND PUERTO RICAN LIGHTNING COULD HAVE A HEART ATTACK WITH ALL THE WORRYING HE IS DOING IN THIS MATCHUP, SINCE HE IS ALSO THE SPECIAL RINGSIDE ENFORCER AND ALL.

The Mad Cappa becomes frustrated and heads to the top rope. The crowd becomes excited and stands up in anticipation again. Mr. Boricua is still lying on the mat struggling to get up. PRL tries his very best to get Mr. Boricua to get up but it is too no success, as Mad Cappa jumps off the top rope with his signature Top Rope Legdrop to a pop. Puerto Rican Lightning becomes pissed off and yells “That’s also one of my moves! Why are you taking my moves, Cappa? Get your own! You are a copycat! I should sue you! You bastard!â€

JR:
The Mad Cappa with one of HIS signature moves, The Top Rope Legdrop. The move Cappa came with first, and then Puerto Rican Lightning stole from him. The Mad Cappa has Mr. Boricua right where he wants him.

The Mad Cappa stands up and looks at the fallen Mr. Boricua. Cappa has a smile on his face, then does the international “That’s It!†sign. The crowd pops loudly.

JR:
It looks like The Mad Cappa is ready to end this contest! He looks like he is ready to deliver The BUST A CAP. It could be over. The match could be over.

PRL becomes pissed at Cappa again. “Now he’s stealing my mannerisms? Can’t you come up with anything on your own? You bastard.†TMC dances and gets the crowd more hyper. The crowd cheers loudly and stands up, chanting “Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa!†The Mad Cappa gets in position to deliver the BUST A CAP, with the crowd standing up and cheering behind him. Mr. Boricua struggles to get up, slowly, as Cappa waits anxiously to deliver his finishing move. The crowd claps in unison waiting for the BUST A CAP. Suddenly, PRL runs to where Cappa is standing, and grabs his right foot, preventing him from moving. The crowd boos as Mad Cappa notices his foot not moving and yells at Puerto Rican Lightning.

JR:
What’s Puerto Rican Lightning doing now? The Ringside Enforcer is not supposed to be doing this? This is cheating! This has nothing to with being the Enforcer! PRL is just cheating to prevent Mad Cappa from continuing on and entering the Royal Rumble Match! This is not right! This is not right at all!

The Mad Cappa tries to pull his right foot from PRL, but PRL holds on tight. Cappa and PRL trash talk each other, until Cappa grabs PRL’s head and punches him back down to the floor to a cheer.

JR:
YEAH! THERE YOU GO CAPPA! THERE YOU GO! BEAT ON HIM! PUNCH OUT PUERTO RICAN LIGHTNING! BEAT HIS ASS! THE MAD CAPPA HAS JUST KNOCKED OUT PUERTO RICAN LIGHTNING!

Just after Mad Cappa knocks out PRL to the floor, face first, Mr. Boricua gets up, and Cappa runs over to him. He goes for the kick in the gut to start the BUST A CAP, but Mr. B grabs Cappa’s right leg, and slams him with a spinebuster to loud boos.

JR:
SPINEBUSTER ON THE MAD CAPPA!!! THE MAD CAPPA HAS JUST BEEN MET WITH A HUGE SPINEBUSTER FROM MR. BORICUA! THAT MOVE COULD HAVE RE ARRANGED MAD CAPPA’S SPINE! HIS NECK LANDED HARD ON THAT MOVE! THAT SADISTIC MR. BORICUA HAS USED ALL HIS POWER, ALL HIS STRENGTH TO GIVE CAPPA THIS SPINEBUSTER! WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NOW? WHAT’S NEXT? IS MR. BORICUA GOING TO WIN? IS THE MATCH OVER?

Mr. Boricua stands over the fallen Mad Cappa and poses. The crowd boos loudly and chants “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!†Mr. Boricua yells and cracks his knuckles. Boricua grunts then yells some more. PRL orders him to continue the assault. Mr. Boricua grabs Mad Cappa again and gives him another spinebuster. Boricua gets up and yells again. By this time, Mr. Boricua is sweating, breathing heavily, and coughing. He still manages to grunt and yell and snort and crack his knuckles to more and more boos and “P.R. SUCKS!†and “Mad Cap-pa!†chants. The Mad Cappa lies in the center of the ring, breathing heavily and sweating, in pain and knocked out. Puerto Rican Lightning orders Mr. Boricua to “Finish him! Finish him! Show him whose boss! SHOW HIM WHO’S BOSS!†Mr. Boricua does a slow cut throat and yells out “THIS IS MY HOUSE! THIS IS MY HOUSE! HE IS GOING TO BE FINISHED!!!â€

JR:
Mr. Boricua has given The Mad Cappa two straight spinebusters. The Mad Cappa’s back and neck are probably damaged beyond repair. It looks like Mr. Boricua has Cappa right where he wants him and is going to try another Lightning Crew Bomb, which The Mad Cappa kicked out of before.

Puerto Rican Lightning has a sick, sadistic smile on his face, as he becomes uppity waiting for Boricua to finish. He yells “FINISH HIM! FINISH HIM! FINISH HIM!!!†Mr. Boricua yells again as he picks up The Mad Cappa.

JR:
It looks like it could be over. The match could end right now. Mr. Boricua going for a second Lightning Crew Bomb. This could do it! The match could end!

Mr. Boricua trash talks at Mad Cappa, who is dazed and tired. Boricua yells and slowly picks up Mad Cappa. Mr. Boricua yells out and clutches Mad Cappa’s throat. The crowd groans, as they know what Boricua is going to do. Mr. Boricua lifts up Cappa, but Cappa clutches Mr. Boricua’s neck, escapes the chokehold, turns around, and applies a Sleeperhold on Mr. Boricua to a loud pop.

JR:
SLEEPERHOLD! THE MAD CAPPA HAS APPLIED A SLEEPERHOLD ON THE 300LB, 7-FOOT MR. BORICUA! MR. BORICUA COULD SUBMIT!

The crowd stands up and cheers loudly, chanting “Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa!†The Mad Cappa hops onto Mr. Boricua’s back still applying the Sleeperhold. The crowd cheers as Mr. Boricua slowly, and slowly becomes sleepy. He waves his arms around wildly, as Mad Cappa clutches the Sleeperhold behind Boricua, refusing to jump off the guy. Puerto Rican Lightning becomes more and more worry, ordering Mr. Boricua to get The Mad Cappa off his back. Mr. Boricua tries, but he becomes more and more tired. The crowd becomes more and more anxious as Mr. Boricua’s arms stop flaling around. The referee checks on Mr. Boricua, as Puerto Rican Lightning becomes nervous and starts biting his fingers. He orders Mr. Boricua to wake up but to no success. PRL becomes angry.

JR:
Mr. Boricua is falling asleep! He is losing conscience. He is slowly fading and fading. Mr. Boricua is no longer moving back and forth. This match could be over in a matter of seconds! The Mad Cappa is going to Anglepalooza! The Mad Cappa is going to move on in the Lightning Crew Gauntlet! The match could end right now! It’s almost over!

The crowd, JR, and Puerto Rican Lightning become more and more hyper. Suddenly, Mr. Boricua gets down on one knee. With the referee next to the unpadded turnbuckle and checking on Mr. Boricua, Boricua yells and uses all his power to run right into the ref with The Mad Cappa still on his back. The referee hits the unpadded turnbuckle hard causing the crowd to groan. Mr. Boricua runs into the referee again, with The Mad Cappa still on his back. The referee screams in pain as he falls to the mat, face down. The crowd groans and starts booing. PRL applauds Mr. Boricua for what he did.

JR:
OH! OH MY! BAWD GAWD~!!! WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON NOW? MR. BORICUA HAS JUST SHOVED HIMSELF AND MAD CAPPA INTO THE REF, KNOCKING HIM OUT OF THIS MATCH! THE REF IS KNOCKED OUT JUST AS IT SEEMED LIKE THE MAD CAPPA WOULD WIN THIS MATCH!

Mr. Boricua grabs The Mad Cappa, who felt the effects of the attack, and slams him back onto the mat. P.R. continues to applaud Mr. Boricua, who yells at P.R. PRL orders Mr. Boricua to finish off the attack. Boricua yells out loud, grunts, snorts, and cracks his knuckles.

JR:
Mr. Boricua once again in control of this match up! He looks to try and finish this matchup once again! He is going for the Lightning Crew Bomb. He is going to try and finish this match and stop the Lightning Crew Gauntlet!

Mr. Boricua grabs Cappa, who is in pain and is tired. Mr. Boricua yells at Cappa, grabbing his hair, and spitting in his face. Mr. Boricua clutches Mad Cappa’s throat and lifts him up, slamming him back down with the Lightning Crew Bomb.

JR:
AND ANOTHER LIGHTNING CREW BOMB! A SECOND ONE ON THE MAD CAPPA’S NECK!!! THIS IS TOO MUCH! TOO MUCH FOR ONE MAN TO TAKE!!! I CAN’T BELIEVE THE MAD CAPPA IS ACTUALLY TAKING THIS!!! THE MATCH COULD BE OVER!!! CAN THE MAD CAPPA SURVIVE? CAN CAPPA KICK OUT OF A SECOND LIGHTNING CREW BOMB? IS IT POSSIBLE?

Mr. Boricua yells and poses some more. The crowd boos loudly as Puerto Rican orders Mr. Boricua to stop and pin Cappa. Boricua salutes PRL and goes for the cover.

JR:
MR. BORICUA MAKING THE COVER, BUT THERE IS NO ONE TO COUNT IT! THE REFEREE IS STILL OUT OF THIS MATCH, AND YET MR. BORICUA IS PINNING THE MAD CAPPA? IS SOMEONE COMING OUT HERE? IS THERE GOING TO BE ANOTHER REF?

Suddenly, the crowd starts booing loudly. From the entrance, by PRL’s and Mr. Boricua’s command, Thomas Rodriguez jogs into the ring.

JR (disgusted):
I shouldn’t have asked. I shouldn’t have asked at all. Here comes the official Lightning Crew referee Thomas Rodriguez. What is he doing out here? He may be an official OaOasT referee, but he still shouldn’t be out here. Dan Black should suspend this guy for biased officiating. Of course, he won’t, because he’s buddy-buddy with Puerto Rican Lightning.

Thomas Rodriguez, wearing an official OaOasT referee shirt, and a slick smile on his face, jogs into the ring and fast counts the pin.

1…
2…
THE MAD CAPPA KICKS OUT!!!

JR:
That was a fast count! A biased fast count from a biased official! This is unfair! Where’s the real referee for this match? Where is he? He should count, not Thomas Rodriguez!

Mr. Boricua covers Cappa again.

1…
2…
KICK OUT!

Boricua covers Cappa once again.

1…
2….
KICK OUT!

Boricua becomes frustrated but covers Cappa a third time.

1…
2…
KICK OUT!!!

JR:
Even through the two spinebusters, the two Lightning Crew Bombs, the fast counts from Thomas Rodriguez, The Mad Cappa is still in this match and is not giving up! You gotta admire that kind of testicular fortitude! What a match we have seen so far.

Thomas Rodriguez and PRL order Mr. Boricua to continue the assault. The referee is still lying on the mat face first, but is showing signs of life, as Mr. Boricua beats on Mad Cappa some more. Mr. Boricua whips Cappa into the ropes and follows with a big boot. He goes for a cover. It gets a fast count of two. Mr. Boricua yells because he is frustrated, but Thomas and PRL order him to continue. Mr. Boricua chokes Cappa and slams his head into the mat several times.

JR:
Thomas Rodriguez is allowing this member of the Lightning Crew to cheat! This is unfair!

Mr. Boricua stops choking Cappa beats on him again. The crowd starts cheering in unison and chanting “Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa!†Mr. Boricua yells at the crowd, but continues beating on Cappa. Boricua picks up Cappa and places him on the second rope. Mr. Boricua heads to the opposite ropes and tries to hit Cappa with his right leg, but Cappa moves out of the way, and Boricua is low blowed by the rope. The Mad Cappa slowly gets up and starts beating on Mr. Boricua as the referee slowly gets up. The crowd becomes hyper once again as Mad Cappa sends Mr. Boricua into ropes, ducks a big boot, and brings Mr. Boricua down with a Fall From Grace. The Mad Cappa jumps up and down causing the crowd to become louder. The Mad Cappa goes to pick up Mr. Boricua, when suddenly; Thomas Rodriguez elbows Cappa in the back of his neck. The Mad Cappa has a look of rage on his face as he moves closer and closer to Thomas.

JR:
Uh-Oh. Thomas isn’t going to like receiving this! Thomas is in trouble now! This isn’t good!

The crowd cheers and orders Mad Cappa to attack. Thomas tries to run away, but Cappa grabs him by his referee shirt. Cappa asks for approval, which the crowd approves, so The Mad Cappa gives Thomas Rodriguez a BUST A CAP to a loud pop just as the referee crawls onto one knee.

JR:
BUST A CAP! BUST A CAP ON THOMAS RODRIGUEZ! THAT’S THE RIGHT THING TO DO! THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT SHOULD BE DONE! THE MAD CAPPA IS SPEAKING FOR ALL THE FANS!!! AND WAIT A MINUTE!!!

Mr. Boricua charges at Mad Cappa and clotheslines him from the back of his neck. The crowd boos loudly as Mr. Boricua beats on The Mad Cappa some more. Mr. Boricua whips Mad Cappa into the ropes, and is met with a third spinebuster. The crowd boos as Mr. Boricua does another slow cut throat sign and yells, “THAT’S IT!!!â€

JR:
This is it! This is all The Mad Cappa can take! I don’t think he can survive anymore! Cappa can’t take anymore! This could end it! This could be over!

Mr. Boricua poses and is met with loud boos and “P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS! P.R. SUCKS!†chants. Mr. Boricua tells PRL to come into the ring. The crowd groans and boos as The Mad Cappa lies in the center of the ring, breathing heavily, sweating, and in pain knocked out. Boricua asks Puerto Rican Lightning to enter into the ring. At first, he is hesitant, but he enters the ring chuckling at Mad Cappa in pain. The crowd boos and chant “P.R. SUCKS!†at Lightning.

JR:
Oh come on! This isn’t what a Ringside Enforcer is supposed to do! Mr. Boricua just wants Puerto Rican Lightning to hit the nail on the coffin. He wants PRL to get the chance to say he stopped Mad Cappa from entering the Royal Rumble. He wants to be the one who says he stopped the Lightning Crew Gauntlet! He wants to take all the credit. He wants to be the one with his arm raised. This is not good. Cappa is in trouble now.

The crowd becomes louder and boos some more. Some even throw garbage into the ring. Tha Puerto Rican laughs at The Mad Cappa and trash talks to him. Mr. Boricua picks up the tired, dazed, and pained Mad Cappa and tells PRL to attack him. The crowd becomes anxious as Puerto Rican Lightning slaps Cappa in his face and heads to a turnbuckle. Mr. Boricua holds up The Mad Cappa for PRL to attack. Tha Puerto Rican yells at the crowd then starts stomping left boot a’la Shawn Michaels. The crowd pops slightly knowing what PRL is going to do. 1,2,3. 1,2,3. 1,2,3. 1,2,3.

JR:
Oh no. Puerto Rican Lightning looks to end this match for Mr. Boricua. PRL is going for the Sweet Chin Music. He wants to crush The Mad Cappa’s dreams. He wants to crush Mad Cappa’s shot at the Royal Rumble. It looks like this could be over. The Mad Cappa must escape this if he wants to win. PRL is going to have Mr. Boricua win.

Tha Puerto Rican continues “tuning up the band†as Mr. Boricua holds up Cappa in front of him. PRL laughs evilly and yells out “Good-Bye Cappa!†and goes for the Sweet Chin Music. PRL goes for it, but The Mad Cappa escapes Mr. Boricua’s clutches, and moves out of the way, just in time, as Puerto Rican Lightning accidentally hits Mr. Boricua with the Sweet Chin Music to a loud pop.

JR:
THE SWEET CHIN MUSIC HAS HIT MR. BORICUA! THE SWEET CHIN MUSIC MISSED MAD CAPPA AND HIT MR. BORICA!!! MR. BORICUA IS PROBALBY FURIOUS! PRL HAS JUST TAKEN HIS OWN BODYGUARD OUT!!! PRL HAS JUST ELIMINATED A LIGHTNING CREW MEMBER!!!

PRL is in shocked at the down Mr. Boricua. He says, “I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’m sorry!†Suddenly, The Mad Cappa lunges after him, but PRL exits the ring and runs to the entrance.

JR:
WHAT A COWARD!!! WHAT A COWARD PUERTO RICAN LIGHTNING IS!!! HE IS A COWARD!!!
The Mad Cappa gets into position to deliver the BUST A CAP. The crowd pops loudly as Mr. Boricua slowly gets up. They stand up in anticipation and clap their hands in unison.

JR:
THE MAD CAPPA CAN FINALLY FINISH THIS MATCH! HE CAN END THIS MATCH RIGHT NOW!!! THIS COULD END!!! THIS COULD FINALLY DO IT!!!

Mr. Boricua gets up, slowly, dizzy and confused. He looks around for PRL, which allows The Mad Cappa to kick him in the gut, and deliver a BUST A CAP.

JR:
BUST A CAP! BUST A CAP! BUST A CAP ON MR. BORICUA! THE BUST A CAP HAS BEEN DELIVERED!!! IT COULD BE ALL OVER!!! THIS MATCH COULD END! WHERE IS THE REF? COUNT HIM! COUNT HIM! COUNT REF!!!

The crowd cheers loudly as The Mad Cappa slowly creeps onto Mr. Boricua. PRL is shown with a worry look on his face in the entrance. The Mad Cappa covers Mr. Boricua and orders a referee to come. The crowd cheers loudly as the original referee for the match crawls over to where Cappa and Boricua all. He is dizzy and in pain, but he crawls close enough to deliver the count as Cappa smiles and grabs Mr. Boricua’s right leg.

JR:
THE COVER!!! COUNT IT REF!!!

1…

2…

2 ½

2 2/4

2 ¾

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*DING DING DING*

JR:
THE MAD CAPPA HAS DONE IT!!! THE MAD CAPPA IS IN THE ROYAL RUMBLE MATCH!!! THE MAD CAPPA IS MOVING ON IN THE LIGHTNING CREW GAUNTLET!!! HE IS MOVING ON!!! WAY TO GO!!! WAY TO GO!!!

Gary Michael Cappatetta:
Here is your winner, and not only moving on in the Lightning Crew Gauntlet, but also earning a spot in the Royal Rumble Match at Anglepalooza on January 25, THE MADDDDDDDDDDDDD CAPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

::â€Let Me Clear My Throat (Old School Mix)†by DJ Kool begins to play over the P.A. system. The Mad Cappa slowly gets off of Mr. Boricua and gets his hands raised by the referee while wiping the sweat off of his face. The crowd cheers loudly as Puerto Rican Lightning is shown cursing and yelling. The crowd chants “Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa!†Mr. Boricua is still knocked out from the BUST A CAP and Sweet Chin Music, while The Mad Cappa crawls off of Mr. B and holds onto the ropes to regain balance.::

JR:
HE DID EXACTLY WHAT DAN BLACK DEMANDED OF HIM! HE EARNED HIS SPOT!!! THE MAD CAPPA HAD TO GO THROUGH NOT JUST MR. BORICUA, BUT PUERTO RICAN LIGHTNING, AND THOMAS RODRIGUEZ AND HE STILL CAME OUT ON TOP! THE MAD CAPPA HAD THE HEART, THE SPEED, AND THE WILL POWER TO OVERCOME THE 7-FOOT 300LBS MR. BORICUA AND HE WORKED HIS ASS OFF TO WIN AND NOW HE IS ONE STEP CLOSER TO A MATCH WITH PUERTO RICAN LIGHTNING AND NOT ONLY THAT, BUT HE HAS ALSO EARNED A SPOT AND A CHANCE TO BECOME THE OAOAST WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION, WHEN HE STEPS INTO THE RING WITH 29 OTHER MEN, JANUARY 25 AT ANGLEPALOOZA IN THE ROYAL RUMBLE!!!

::Puerto Rican Lightning looks at The Mad Cappa, who is on his feet, holding onto the ropes to gain balance. He is breathing heavily, sweating a lot, and holding his neck in pain. The referee asks if he is okay, and Cappa responds with a yes. Mr. Boricua is still lying on the mat, as “Let Me Clear My Throat†continues to play. The crowd cheers as Cappa raises his arms. He is met with “Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa! Mad Cap-pa!†chants. PRL walks slowly towards the ring; afraid to enter the same ring Cappa is in. He cautiously walks closer and closer to the ring, but steps back. He looks at Cappa, sneering at him and flipping him the middle finger. PRL trash talks with Mad Cappa, who plays to the happy crowd.::

JR:
MR. BORICUA HAD THE ADVANTAGE MOST OF THE MATCH! HE LAID INTO THE MAD CAPPA’S INJURY PRONE BACK, RIBS, AND NECK WITH THE REPAIRED LAYRNX! SEVERAL TIMES DURING THIS MATCHUP IT LOOKED LIKE MR. BORICUA WOULD HAVE WON! HE GAVE THE MAD CAPPA THREE SPINEBUSTERS! TWO LIGHTNING CREW BOMBS! WHIPPED HIM INTO AN UNPROTECTED TURNBUCKLE MANY TIMES! IT LOOKED LIKE ALL THE WORLD THAT THE MAD CAPPA WAS FINISH! BUT HE CAME THROUGH! BAH GAWD!

COMMERCIALS

We return to find Dan Black back in the ring, awaiting his final opponent. Spider Poet stands at the entranceway once more, mic in hand.

POET
And now, let me introduce your final opponent to earn an Adrenaline Title shot-

Verdi's "Reqium" plays to a HUGE, devil sized pop!

POET
-JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINGUS!

Dan's jaw drops as the 7 foot, 350lb monster walks down to the ring!

JR
BAH GAWD! These men have been through so many wars! They've been friends, tag partners, and mortal enemies!

JINGUS steps into the ring, but Dan jumps him immediately, hammering punches to his back and head. JINGUS shrugs them off however and grabs Dan around the throat with one massive hand! JINGUS picks Black up for a CLAWSLAM- but Dan wriggles out and rolls away!

Dan dropskicks the knee of JINGUS, trying to take him down, but JINGUS ignores it and nails Dan with the Clothesline From Some Place Worse Than Hell!

Black does a 360 flip and rolls out of the ring, dazed! JINGUS roars in the ring as Poet applauds! The referee begins to count Dan out, but Black eventually steps back in.

JR
JINGUS is such a monster, so brutal- this could be the end of Dan's career, never mind his title hopes!

JINGUS advances on Dan, who complains to the referee that his hair was pulled.

JR
JINGUS hadn't even gotten to him! C'mon Dan!

Black leaps at JINGUS and pokes him in the eye, following with a trio of European uppercuts. Dan attempts to Irish whip JINGUS, but the monsters stays in place and pulls Black into him! Dan goes for a lowblow, but its blocked and JINGUS headbutts him down to the mat!

Black bails, grabbing a chair from ringside, before leaping back into the ring! The referee tries to grab the chair, but Dan just shoves him down and swings the chair at JINGUS- who just punches it aside! The official again grabs for the chair, and Black throws him out of the ring! It's all too much for the ref and he calls for the bell!

CAPPETTA
The winner of the match as a result of a disqualification- JIIIIIIIIIIINGUS!

JR
Black's lost the match and his chance! His cheating has finally been punished!

Dan bails, chair still in hand, and runs up the entranceway at Poet! SP is ready for him however, and as Dan swings the chair at him Poet just kicks it back into his face! Black falls away and scuttles backstage as Poet walks down to the ring to shake hands with JINGUS to a POP!

JR
Well, for once justice has been served to Dan Black! No Adrenalin Title Shot for him! We're out of time, for everyone on IntenseZone, good night!

DAN BLACK
Woh there! Just a minute!

Black has appeared on the AngleTron! Sweat is pouring down his face and he appears to be holding something.

BLACK
Poet, you stacked the deck against me because you're AFRAID! I can see it in your eyes! You KNOW you can't beat me!

JR
He already did beat him!

BLACK
So here's some insurance.

The camera pulls back, showing Black Widow struggling in a chokehold from Black!

Poet makes a move to run down the ramp, but Black speaks quickly.

BLACK
Oh, I wouldn't do that. If I hear anyone coming backstage, I'll break her damn neck, you got it?

Poet stops in his tracks, glaring at the AngleTron with fear and anger.

BLACK
Now, you know what I want. Give it to me, and I'll let this sorry bitch go.

The crowd is BOOING so loud Poet has to speak up to be heard as he takes a mic.

POET
Ok you sick bastard. You got your title shot, and we'll do it on PPV at ANGLEPALOOZA! Now let her go!

Black shoves Widow to the floor and the AngleTron goes dark. Poet and JINGUS both race backstage.

JR
There goes the cavalry, but I suspect that coward Dan Black is long gone! What an amoral, self serving bastard! He's got his title match, but I hope to God SpiderPoet kicks his sorry ass! Let's get out of here! Good night!