OAOAST TMW: A comedy/erotic e-fed

School's Out booking from OKC 5/25

No. A couple years ago they they met in the WCF where the Spurs won the first 2 at home (extending their win streak to 20) only to lose the next 4. After falling behind 3-2 in the series it looked like the Spurs were gonna force a game 7 jumping to a big lead in OKC and then the refs began calling fouls like crazy. Very frustrating to watch. Harden and Ibaka killed the Spurs that series. Then against Miami in the Finals they went MIA, Harden in particular.

This season OKC beat the Spurs all 4 times in the regular season, including their final encounter where OKC snapped the Spurs 19 game win streak. Granted the Spurs dealt with injuries during the first 3 meetings and as Miami has proved against Brooklyn, how a team plays you in the regular doesn't mean shit in the playoffs. And the crazy thing is, Durant and Westbrook aren't the ones who hurt the Spurs. It's guys like Reggie F'N Jackson. Dude turns into an All-Star against the Spurs. Fisher too but he's always been a Spur killer.

All I can think watching OKC play in the first 2 rounds is, they aren't gonna struggle vs. the Spurs. The bad coaching, the boneheaded plays, the miss shots will disappear. Then we'll get what the NBA and media want: another LeBron/KD showdown. And it'll end just like it did the first time with Miami spanking OKC because the advantages OKC hold over the Spurs are lost vs. Miami,

My work's done.

Now I want to see the Spurs go for the jugular in game 3. Ibaka or no Ibaka, shoot down any further talk of 2012 with a W. Going into the series I had game 3 down as a loss until I realized the Spurs would have 3 days off going into it, so taking game 3 is doable if they play focused and limit turnovers.